Nah but here's a +1! 0.17241379310345 17.2% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 > >>

Feral Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Congratulations! The Taillow was caught! Sewaddle is now level 6!
You may now add it to your profile
Lil Miss Eliea

Feral Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The young lady who came up next looked a little nervous, which was to be expected. Getting one's starter really was something to be both nervous and excited about after all, "It's my pleasure! Good luck!", with that said, she got her Pokedex scanned and her choices soon came on screen.

Type: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Species: Ducklett
Level: 5
Nature: Quirky
Ability: Hydration
Moves:
- Water Gun
- Water Sport
- Air Cutter
-

Type: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Species: Chinchou
Nature: Calm
Ability: Volt Absorb
Moves:
- Water Gun
- Supersonic
- Shock Wave
-

Type: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Species: Blitzle
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Motor Drive
Moves:
- Quick Attack
- Tail Whip
- Double Kick
-

Such A Freak
Anna

Greedy Trader

User Image
                                                  "Why do Pokémon compete and battle so hard for you?
                                                  They do so because they can see the love and trust you have towards Pokémon.
                                                  Never forget that."

Current Condition: Happy/Curious Location: Route 1, well off the beaten path Company: Icarus / Wild Fletchling Extra: Poor Fletchling just wanted to eat in peace I bet.

╔═In the morning light let my roots take light═══════════════════════User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.════════════════════════Watch me fall above like a vicious dove═╗

Jenny had been trying to readjust the goggles on her head when a wild pokemon flew out of the bushes behind her and over her head, a bit too close for comfort. She had jerked the goggles from her head in surprise and looked up at the little bird pokemon that had startled her, now resting on a low tree limb and watching her and her pokemon. Skarmory gave a small cry and lifted some of his metallic feathers as he walked closer to the pokemon to inspect it. Seeing as the small bird wasn't fleeing, Jenny quickly pulled out her pokedex and scanned it.

“Fletchling, the Tiny Robin Pokémon. Although Fletchling's chirp is quite beautiful to hear, it is relentlessly tough with those who enter its territory.” The machine spoke in a clear, robotic voice.

“Uh huh.” Jenny said as she looked at the bird pokemon again. She scanned Skarmory this time since she had forgotten to earlier.

“Skarmory, the Armor Bird Pokemon. Its sturdy wings look heavy, but they are actually hollow and light, allowing it to fly freely in the sky. After nesting in bramble bushes, the wings of its chicks grow hard from scratches by thorns.” The pokedex recording played, identifying Skarmory and some basic information about the pokemon.

Well, that explained to her how Icarus was actually able to fly. “Good to know.” Jenny said to herself and then put the pokedex away. “Alright, Icarus! It seems a challenger has showed himself, or herself. What do you say to a battle?” The steel pokemon gave a small cry and walked closer to the smaller bird. “Use leer!” Jenny ordered and Skarmory looked from her and then to the smaller flying type. Icarus narrowed his eyes and looked intimating at the smaller pokemon, but it had no effect. Fletchling's Big Pecks ability prevents defense loss!

Jenny wasn't sure but, wasn't something suppose to happen? It didn't look like Leer had done anything. Did Skarmory miss or was Leer ineffective on the Fletchling? She didn't know, but called out a new attack. “Icarus! Use Pursuit!” Before the steel type could attack though, Fletchling used growl. Skarmory's attack fell! Icarus used Pursuit, a dark type move, and hit Fletchling with a decent attack, knocking the smaller bird from the tree. Fletchlings health dropped! “Good job Skarmory! But don't knock it out! Sorry little guy! Didn't mean to knock you down.” Jenny called out as the smaller pokemon quickly ate its oran berry. Fletchling gained 10 health!

The small flying type was back on its feet in no time and used quick attack on Skarmory. Skarmory's health fell! “Use pursit again!” Jenny called out to her pokemon who awaited orders before attacking. Icarus hit the smaller bird again and this time it wobbled a bit, but still stood. Fletchlings heath dropped! “Good job Icarus!” Jenny called and grabbed a pokeball from her bag and tossed it at the Fletchling encase it decided to flee. The small pokemon disappeared into the pokeball with a trailed flash of red light and wobbled once. Both Jenny and Skarmory moved closer to the pokeball to see what would happen.

╚═They don't see me come, who can blame them═════════════════════*═══════════They never seem to catch my eye but I never wondered why ═╝

User Image
                                                  Inventory
                                                  x4,000pokedollers

4xpokeballs
                                                  5xwater-bottles
                                                  5xpotions
                                                  5xfull-heals
                                                  x3escape-rope
                                                  pokedex
                                                  map
                                                  ipod
                                                  watch
                                                  cellphone
                                                  Toiletries
                                                  Basic camping and cooking gear
                                                  Handcuffs
                                                  Police baton

PokemonUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Skarmory(Icarus) / User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / Level 5 / Male / Hardy / Sturdy
                                                  Moves:
                                                  - Peck
                                                  - Leer
                                                  - Pursuit
                                                  -

Feral Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Congratulations! The Fletchling was caught! Skarmory is now level 6!
You may now add it to your profile
Melnil
User Image
                              MAIA EVANS

█ █ █ ███ ██ █ █████ ██ █ ███ █ ███ █ ██ █████ █ ██ ███ █ █ █ ███ ██ █ █████ ██ █ ███ █ ███ █ ██ █████ █ ██ ███ █ █ █ ███ ██ █ █████ ██ █ ███ █ ███ █ ██ █████ █ ██ ███ █ █ █ ███ ██ █ █████ ██ █ ███ █ ███ █ ██ █████ █ ██ ███ █

Maia became distinctly aware of how much she was staring when the other trainer turned and starting heading towards her. “Oh crap, she caught me,” Maia swore, freezing. Bree chittered something scolding in her ear. “Hey, you were staring first, don’t judge me,” Maia said, not really berating the Pokémon. The other trainer seemed wary, and Maia felt slightly guilty for startling her.

When the girl spoke, however, it became apparent that Maia had been even more obvious in her staring than she’d though. But wait- did the girl think she was scared? “I’m not afraid!” Unfortunately, this came out in a tone that did not lend credence to her words. Maia tried again. “I am totally in control. In the zone. One hundred percent ready to handle any- WHAT THE HECK!

Maia jumped backwards, flailing wildly and almost unseating Bree, who exclaimed angrily. The source of the disturbance, a Combee that had been buzzing a few inches from her face, circled her curiously. “Combee?” It sounded innocent, but Maia’s pulse was racing. Arceus, she disliked bug Pokémon. They were just so weird. Come on, this one had three faces. Which one was she even supposed look at?

Sorry, I didn’t mean to shout, I just don’t like bug Pokémon that much, you know,” Maia said. The Combee started to buzz in irritation. “Okay, maybe you don’t know, that’s fine, uh-

At this the Combee started flapping its two wings quickly, all three of its faces set in angry frowns. A small whirlwind - Gust, Maia thought - whipped towards her, ripping at her clothes and making her glad she wore shorts under her skirt. She raised her arm against the wind, shielding her eyes, but it died down fairly quickly. A warning shot, then?

Glancing at the other trainer, Maia gave what she hoped was a confident grin. “Look, I’ll prove it, I’m competent! We can totally handle this, right, Bree?

Minccino?” Bree’s questioning tone did not lend her confidence.

Hey, don’t question me. We can. Just uh, I don’t know, do something? Shoot, what did Professor Sequoia say your moves were- oh!” As Maia had been rambling, Bree had grown tired of her owner’s incompetence and leapt from her shoulder, body slamming the Combee. “Oh! Pound! Okay, that works! Yeah!” Maia fumbled her Pokédex and pulled up Bree’s information. As she did, however, the Combee was retaliating, releasing some kind of aroma that made Bree shake her head and sniff hopefully. Sweet Scent, it had to be. While Bree was distracted, the Combee sent a much stronger gust of wind after the Minccino, flattening the small Pokémon to the ground.

Are you okay?” Maia exclaimed, but her panic was unfounded. Bree was already regaining her footing, though she looked a bit unsteady. “Don’t get distracted Bree! Use, uh, Knock Off! Yeah, look, it’s holding that honey!” Maia was a bit bewildered by how the Combee could be holding the honey, given it had no arms, but somehow it didn’t matter. Bree shook herself off and leapt up, slapping the honey away from the Combee, who let out a small cry and flew towards it. “Yeah! Go away, shoo!” Maia shouted, flapping her hands wildly. She didn’t want to beat it into submission; she only wanted to drive it away.

POKEMON User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                              LOCATION Route One
                              COMPANY Joanna

Spook

Kotori Ravyn

Newbie●Trainer●Coordinator

★Location Professors Lab★
Mood: Slightly Irratable
★Company: Other Trainers★

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

★Thats right, leave it to him to be late! For every occasion no matter how important it was. Kotori couldnt help but sigh, irritably at that, as he rushed to the professors lab from the hotel he had checked into the previous night. Luckily the flight had gone over smoothly, but that didn't come without a severe dose of jet-lag afterwards. Why was there such a thing as time zones? For at this point he could only hope the professor wouldn't mind his lateness. Speaking of time, he stole a glimpse at his wristwatch once again, 9:30 am. He was now officially two hours and thirty minutes late. Fantastic.

Bursting through the lab doors Kotori immediately apologized, " Professor I am sorry that I am late please forgive me! I mean the flight was so long, and crying children, and i forgot an alarm....,". Yup, there he goes listing excuses, as usual. He shuffled nervously to where she was, a sheepish expression present on his face as he pulled out his pokedex. "I really hope this isnt an inconveinance, and yet again i'm sorry," Kotori mumbled, holding out the pokedex to her as his mind rambled on. He could easily bet the other trainer where halfway to the other town by now...

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image Inventory And Pokemon TeamUser Image

Inventory

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.6,500
Pokeballs;
User Imagex5
User Imagex2
Status Healers/Potions;
User Imagex3
User Imagex3
User Imagex1
User Imagex1
Berries;
User Imagex3
User Imagex5
User Imagex4
User Imagex2
User Imagex3
Misc;
Haraigushix10
Prayer Beadsx3
Sleeping Bagx1
Cooking Kit
Toiletries
Pokemon Food Bowls
Poke-Block Maker
Poffin Case
5lb Bag of Pokemon Food

Party

Feral Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Congratulations! The Combee flew away being distracted with it's honey! Minccino is now level 6!
Fairybird
𝓒𝓵𝓪𝓻𝓪 𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓮 𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The pokeball wriggled once, twice, and then shut with a click. Clara smiled widely and gave Tara a hug. "Great Job Tara. We caught him." Clara said, walking over to pick up the pokeball. "I think I'll call him Vader." Clara mused to herself, already satisfied with the name. "Sewaddle." Tara said, bobbing her head up and down as if she agreed. "It's too bad he wanted to fight. But you did gain a level and so I guess it wasn't all bad." Clara said, petting Tara with one hand. She continued to walk along, not on the route but close by. Of course, she didn't know she was close by to the route, Clara was off in her own little world. Clara began to hum a little tune to herself as she ambled along, often petting Tara on the head. She wasn't ready to bond with Vader just yet, so he stayed in his pokeball for now.

User Image
Inventory

5,200p
Kenzu Region Map
Kenzu Pokedex
9x pokeballs
10x potions
5x premier balls
2x revives
23x poffins
2x full heals
Sleeping Bag
3x Ramen Meal Pack #2: x1 Vegetable Ramen, x1 Shrimp Ramen, x1 Fish Ramen + Bowl & Utensils
Cooking Supplies Kit

Team Clara

Sewaddle • Tara • ʟѵʟ6 (0/1 Battles to next level)
Bold ⊱ + Defense | - Attack ⊰ •• Overcoat ⊱ Protects the Pokémon from damage from weather.
Tackle ••• String Shot ••• Silver Wind ••• Move

Taillow • Vader • ʟѵʟ6 (0/1 Battles to next level)
Lonely ⊱ + Attack | - Defense ⊰ •• Scrappy ⊱ Makes Normal- and Fighting-type moves hit Ghost-type Pokémon.
Peck ••• Growl ••• Focus Energy ••• Move

Species • Nickname • ʟѵʟ- (0/1 Battles to next level)
Nature ⊱ Description ⊰ •• Ability ⊱ Description
Move ••• Move ••• Move ••• Move

PC Pokemon
Species • ʟѵʟ-

Species • ʟѵʟ-

Species • ʟѵʟ-

𝖫𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 « Professor Sequoia's Lab | Route One »
𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗉𝖺𝗇𝗒 « Other Trainers | No One »
𝖯𝗈𝗄𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗇 𝖮𝗎𝗍 « Tara »

𝐎𝑢𝑡𝐎𝑓𝐂𝑟𝑎𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑠Ugh, so short. I'm feeling really really sick though so I probably won't post much after this.

Feral Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

"Oh don't worry about it! You're not late at all.", she chuckled, poor kids always thinking they're late. They have plenty of time! Either way, she took his Pokedex and soon scanned it. As the Professor handed it back, she watched as his choices appeared on the screen.

Species: Meowth
Nature: Naive
Ability: Unnerve
Moves:
- Scratch
- Growl
- Charm
-

Species: Igglybuff
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Cute Charm
Moves:
- Covet
- Sing
- Charm
- Defense Curl

Species: Gastly
Ability: Levitate
Moves:
- Lick
- Hypnosis
- Spite
- Astonish

Vyrion

Feral Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Species: Bonsly
Level: 6
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Sturdy
Attacks: Fake Tears, Copycat, Flail, Sand Tomb

A Wild Bonsly hobbled out of the bushes by Aiden!

Universal Noise

Species: Doduo
Nature: Careful
Ability: Run Away
Attacks: Peck, Growl, Quick Attack, Supersonic

A Wild Doduo ran out from a clearing near some trees by Rayus!

Kiothaeus

Species: Scatterbug
Nature: Rash
Ability: Shield Dust
Attacks: Tackle, String Shot, Stun Spore

A Wild Scatterbug landed on Aidan's shoulder after slipping from a tree!

Sarangkohane

Species: Gulpin
Nature: Brave
Ability: Liquid Ooze
Attacks: Pound, Yawn, Mud-Slap

A Wild Gulpin appeared in front of Shaelynn!

Mistress Dahlia
User Image
ALISTAIR REIDER

xxxxxxx"I like to think of adventuring as... sort of like writing your own history."

Finding the PokeMart was no trouble: one only had to look for the big building in any town with the red roof and the Poke Ball logo on it! It was very convenient for the majority of Pokemon Centers to be modeled in this way, no matter what region you were in. The combination of both the center and the mart is also convenient! Alistair walked into the door on the right, leading straight into the Mart, and was greeted with a sizable store containing all kinds of gear. Seemed this particular store wasn't solely for Pokemon; it had all manner of things useful for Trainers.

Quaz had ridden on Alistair's head the whole way through, clearly enjoying itself, judging by his smile, and flittered about him as they browsed the store. "Gotta make the most of what money I have; I need it to last me a while." Alistair thought. He didn't really need much, but some food supplies wouldn't hurt. Then there was Quaz... did Ghost Pokemon even eat? He turned to the Shuppet. "This might be a dumb question, but... do you eat?" Alistair asked his partner, to which he received a quick nod; Quaz didn't seem to mind the question at all. "Heh, okay, thanks," He laughed as he started picking up supplies in his cart.

Alistair exited the mart with a good load of supplies in his pack now: he bought some food for himself and Quaz, some cooking supplies, a hammock and other necessities. "Gotta make this last, Quaz!" Alistair reminded the Ghost Pokemon as he retrieved a Poffin from the pack he just bought and tossed it in the air, to which the Ghost swiftly caught it in its mouth, a gleeful expression on its face. "Now... Professor Sequoia mentioned Tri-Stone Canyon... which way is that from here..." He muttered to himself as he opened his PokeNav to get a general sense of where he would be going. "Gotta cut through Route 1 to get there... okay! Let's go!" Alistair exclaimed, taking off quickly, leaving a startled Shuppet in his wake, trying to catch up with his energetic Trainer.

After a good twenty minutes of running, Alistair skidded to a halt, allowing a seemingly winded Quaz to flutter down onto his shoulder, breathing heavily. "Sorry 'bout that, Quaz... I'm not one to sit still for very long. But it's fun, eh? Just running around to see where the world is?" Alistair kicked back against a tree trunk, sliding down until he hit the ground and reclined against it, taking a little break. The Shuppet merely huffed as it laid down on top of his head, clearly waning at least one minute to rest before anything else. Alistair had a decent view from here: he could see the gorge that separated Mauves Town and Tri-Stone Canyon City. It was very deep... no wonder they needed cable cars to get across! But a nagging thought in the back of his mind wanted him to see just what was in the gorge. He wouldn't be able to move on without at least checking the place out!

"You want it to at least be INTERESTING, right?"xxxxxxxx

5000p on hand
Inventory:
- Medicine(s): Potion x 3
- Food: Ramen Pack #1, canned fruits & vegetables, cooking supplies, Pokemon food bowls, 5 lb. Pokemon meat & vegetable packs, pack of 24 assorted Poffins
- Trainer Items: Poke Ball x 5
- Other: PokeNav, PokeDex, hammock, toiletries

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Strawberry

User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

xxAND IF YOU LEAVE ME REST ASSURED IT WOULD KILL MExxAND IF YOU LEAVE ME REST ASSURED IT WOULD KILL MExxAND IF YOU LEAVE ME REST ASSURED IT WOULD KILL ME
                                                  xxAND IF YOU LEAVE ME REST ASSURED IT WOULD KILL MExxAND IF YOU LEAVE ME REST ASSURED IT WOULD KILL MExxAND IF YOU LEAVE ME REST ASSURED IT WOULD KILL ME

xxxt h exxa s t e r ixxt w i n sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                            LOCATION pkmn lab | COMPANY prof sequoia & other trainers | OOC ooc

Lyra had to restrain herself from throwing a child off during the boat ride. That kid was lucky that Leo was there or she would have done it. 'Stupid children and their weak stomaches.' The brunette groaned while putting on a simple blouse and light blue skirt. She didn't bother putting on her blazer since it was high quality material. Some snot nosed brat might get seasick on her again. 'Geez.'

Leo had just finished dealing with that child's mother. At least she had been cooperative. The brunette looked at the shore of the region they were headed to. It was beautiful. Almost comparable to Kalos. Almost. His sister had walked out with a scowl on her face that suddenly changed into a large, yet kind of creepy, smile.

"Look! We're here! Finally, this dreaded boat ride is over," Lyra exclaimed excitedly. Leo grabbed the bags as soon as she dragged him off the boat. Instead of going directly to the lab, the twins headed somewhere to get some cola and ice cream. Leo had told Lyra not to eat anything on the boat since it was poorly cooked. Plus, he needed caffeine in his system. After their outing, they wandered toward the lab. Lyra checked her watch. Slightly late, but at least they weren't a day late. The pair grinned as they walked up towards the professor. Seemed very trustworthy... at least more than Oak. He had mistaken Leo as a girl when they met him in Kalos. And Lyra continuously teased him about it. For four years... and counting.

"Hello professor! Thanks for inviting me and my antisocial brother here. The ice cream here is great by the way," grinned Lyra. Leo just nodded and glared at her sister, who was unusually happy. The two handed the tall professor their Pokédexes, wondering what Pokémon they'll get. It was like they were fourteen again.

"I hope I get a cooler and stronger starter than you, Lameo," teased the younger twin.

"Whatever," sighed the older twin.

User Image
                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.10,000

LEO'S TEAM
                                            • • • • • •

LYRA'S TEAM
                                            • • • • • •

INVENTORY
                                            pokéballs x 10
                                            potions x 4
                                            revive x 2

Shirtless Lover

User Image

User Image

Anna Belle Smith
                                            Newbie Trainer

In the end, there shall only be one...
                                                        One who stands above the rest...
                                                        The one and only....

M A S T E R

Anna stood there nervously waiting for the screen to display her choices. Anna started to twirl her hair as she waited, hoping that the choices would be good. It seemed like it took forever, but soon they appeared. She could practically scream and jump for joy. Two of the three pokemon were her absolute top picks. Anna did her very best to not hug the professor.

"Hmm.. I'm stuck between Chinchou or Blitzle... I love them both so much!" She smiled and stood there for a second before choosing. While the Blitzle was probably the better choice, since it's more speedy... There was also the Chinchou, which had the benefits of being both water and electric. "Hmm... I think I'm going to go with the Chinchou, professor!" She smiled and picked up the ball containing the chinchou, happy as could be. Anna said her farewells to the professor, and couldn't resist but to give her a hug before leaving.

Walking out of the lab, Anna held the pokeball up to the sky. "I haven't shown myself yet, and I hope you can hear me... But I'm your new trainer!" She smiled and threw the pokeball up in the air, and out popped the Chinchou.

"Chin....?" The Chinchou looked up at Anna with a confused expression.

"Hmm... I think you need a name.." Anna kneeled down and rubbed the Chinchou's head. "I think I'll call you... Davey. Is that okay?" The Chinchou gave a reassuring chime, and it was then official. Anna smiled and picked up the Chinchou and carried it as she walked. "You and I are going to have lots of fun! It's both of our first adventures, so we'll both be learning as we go. I hope to be the best trainer I can with you, Davey." She smiled and entered the pokemart, she did after all need some supplies before leaving.

Anna looked around the store, and realized it was a bit more lacking than what she was used to back home. So this is what it's like outside of town.. She sighed, a bit disappointed with the selection. Regardless if she likes it or not, she'd have to pick out her supplies here. "I'll take some of the pokeballs... The camping........"

Some time later, Anna walked out of the mart, bag stuffed to the brim. Davey was still in her hands, which it seemed like he didn't mind. Her adventure was beginning, and both Davey and Anna had obvious expressions of happiness. "Well... Here we go Davey! Our first steps into this new region! ...Well, lets go!" Anna skipped down the path, and has taken her first steps into route one.

"Woooow... It's so pretty. I can't wait to meet new people, and the pokemon. This should be really fun!"
                                          Anna continued down the trail, looking at the various trees and bushes. Not too far into the trail though, she stopped dead cold. Davey looked up at her, but Anna quickly shushed him and pointed forward.

It appears that she may have just stumbled into someone's battle, but luckily she stopped before she got too close. Keeping her distance, she smiled and awaited to see the outcome.

My Party
                                          ● ● ● ● ●
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

Location;; Route One
                                          With;; My Chinchou~

◓ ●
Healthy
Paralyzed
Fainted
Frozen
Poisoned
Actions
Speaking
Will be updating my bag and pokemon page shortly****
Mistress Dahlia
Shaelynn
Didn't really interact with her, but I'm there o:

Spook

Kotori Ravyn

Newbie●Trainer●Coordinator

★Location Professors Lab★
Mood: Excitable
★Company: Other Trainers★

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

★Kotori gave a smile of relief as she said that it was alright. Looks like luck was on his side after all. As he was about to ask about the pokemon, his expression turned to awe as the screen lit up before him, three pokemon present. Mweoth, a normal type, Igglybuff, a normal/fairy type, and Ghastly, a ghost type. A smile graced his face, a Ghastly huh? This pokemon brought nostalgia to him, as memories of playing with the ghost pokemon in lavender tower danced across his mind. He had always fared well with pokemon of such origins.And the professor, offering him such a pokemon, had to had known he had a soft spot for said ghost-types. Returning his focus to Sequoia, he spoke once again, "My choice is the ghost type pokemon Ghastly!". Kotori's mismatched eyes shown brightly, his first pokemon! He could not wait to tell his family once he reached the next Pokemon Center, and he couldnt forget Mr.Fuji! That old man was like a father figure to him. As for the other trainers, he could care less if he appeared immature at the moment. This was a big moment for him. And no one, not a new rival, his absurd older brother, the other scientists, was going to ruin this for him.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image Inventory And Pokemon TeamUser Image

Inventory

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.6,500
Pokeballs;
User Imagex5
User Imagex2
Status Healers/Potions;
User Imagex3
User Imagex3
User Imagex1
User Imagex1
Berries;
User Imagex3
User Imagex5
User Imagex4
User Imagex2
User Imagex3
Misc;
Haraigushix10
Prayer Beadsx3
Sleeping Bagx1
Cooking Kit
Toiletries
Pokemon Food Bowls
Poke-Block Maker
Poffin Case
5lb Bag of Pokemon Food

Party

Species: Ghastly
Moves:
- Lick
- Hypnosis
- Spite
- Astonish

Feral Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Oh wow, twins! This made her chuckle a bit and nod, "It was my pleasure. I hope you two enjoy yourselves. Good luck!", as she took their Pokedex's and scanned them, their choices soon came up onto the split screen.

[ Lyra's Choices ]

Species: Zorua
Nature: Modest
Ability: Illusion
Moves:
- Scratch
- Leer
- Pursuit
- Copycat

Species: Abra
Nature: Rash
Ability: Magic Guard
Moves:
- Knock Off
- Teleport
-
-

Species: Druddigon
Nature: Hardy
Ability: Rough Skin
Moves:
- Scratch
- Leer
- Hone Claws
- Feint Attack

[ Leo's Choices ]

Species: Duskull
Nature: Careful
Moves:
- Night Shade
- Leer
- Ominous Wind
-

Species: Natu
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Magic Bounce
Moves:
- Peck
- Leer
- Feint Attack
-

Species: Baltoy
Nature: Docile
Moves:
- Confusion
- Harden
- Rapid Spin
-

melecie

Quick Reply

Submit