Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Lillianna Serena McBryant

User Image

·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤... .•:´¨• •.¸¸.•´´¯`•´.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤... .•:´¨• •.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Serena nodded, as she shook her head. "I don't care about that, I only meant you running off like that." She murmured against his chest. She placed a hand over him, gently running over his now clawed fingers. She nodded, laying her head under his chin. "It's okay . . .the cut already healed." She said, closing her eyes. "I know but I was so scared and then you were gone. . .I was alone." She murmured, sighing. "I understand that, but I don't hate you. I can't." She leaned up, kissing his cheek. "I forgive you, I know you wouldn't hurt me on purpose Kai." She poked his fang out of curiosity, much like she had with Kyo. She then smiled. "Well you'll have a lot more fangirls now that you have the vampire look." She teased, trying to make him happy.

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

§§§Kai Hiarchi§§§

Human Vampire Ancestry

As he looked down at his feet, Kai replied, "Oh, I see..."

Kai slightly flinched his hand as Serena gently ran her hand over his now clawed fingers. He was still not completely comfortable being a vampire.

With a hurt look on his face, Kai replied, "Are you sure? I feel bad for biting you..."

Kai was then surprised when Serena poked his fang.

As a smile slowly appeared on his face, Kai chuckled, "Oh, really? I don't think so since I still look the same minus the fangs and clawed fingers."

User Image

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
]

User Image

Serena smiled and leaned up, kissing his cheek. "I am fine." She said, grasping his hand. "Don't worry about me." She nodded as she rubbed his back in response. "I'd believe so that fanged smile alone will get you a lot more fangirls, I'm sure you'll be alright though." She wrapped her arms around his neck, snuggling into him. "Don't do that to me again." She muttered, enjoying being in his arms on the couch. "Okay?" She noticed his flinch and looked at him. "Kai. . . it's alright. I promise."

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

§§§Kai Hiarchi§§§

Human Vampire Ancestry

Slowly, Kai was getting back to his usual self. Kai held Serena in his arms as she snuggled him. He then kissed her cheek.

Kai replied, "I suppose so, but I don't want anyone, but you. At least, I hope that you'll be at my side when I might gain more fangirls. Some of those fangirls are pretty insane and scare me to be completely honest."

Kai thought for a moment and then said, "I'll try not to. It will probably take some time for me to control myself from biting other people whenever I smell blood around."

Kai sighed and then said, "I suppose I should get Kyo to help me, being that I don't necessarily know much about being a vampire or rather being a vampire like him."

User Image

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

User Image

Serena nodded, blushing when he kissed her cheek. "See, I'm fine and I'm right here with you." She stated, before leaning in and kissing him softly. "But of course that would be a smart idea." She then looked up to him, laying her head back under his chin. "Alright. I want you to know if you need it you can always use me for blood. . .I don't mind it didn't hurt that much." She said, before she messed with his hair a bit. "Well I'm not going anywhere, that I promise."

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

§§§Kai Hiarchi§§§

Human Vampire Ancestry

As he smiled, Kai said, "I am glad that you are here with me."

Kai then kissed Serena back as he started to blush.

Kai responded, "Thanks, but no thanks. I rather not get blood from you. I am sure that there are other ways to get blood that is not from a human being. I don't want to get addicted to your blood."

Kai then cuddled Serena as he smiled some more.

User Image

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

User Image

Serena nodded, snuggling into him. "Well it was just a thought." SHe stated, giggling a bit. "I'm glad you're fine now. You really had me worried." She stated and nodded. "Yeah, well I'm glad to be here as well." She hummed a bit, as they sat on the couch. "Hey Kai?"

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

§§§Kai Hiarchi§§§

Human Vampire Ancestry

Kai replied, "Sorry, for making you worry..."

Kai then listened to Serena's humming as he gently placed his chin on top of Serena's head.

Kai responded, "Yeah? What is it?"

User Image

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
XxPriestess_AlumnexX

User Image

·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤... .•:´¨• •.¸¸.•´´¯`•´.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤... .•:´¨•☆[/color ] •.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Serena let herself relax back into his arms. She smiled, hand, playing with his hair. "Nothing, I'm just happy to be here with you." She stated, closing her eyes, kissing his jaw,. She continued to hum, her long red hair down for once instead of up and away.

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

§§§Kai Hiarchi§§§

Human Vampire Ancestry

Kai smiled some more as Serena played with his hair.

Kai responded, "Oh, okay..."

Kai then kissed Serena's forehead before running his fingers gently through her long red hair. Kai was then lost in thought. He started to recall all the times that he had enjoyed with his twin brother. Some of those times was quite similar to how he was with Serena right now. It was true that Kai had developed a crush on his own twin brother. Kai would sometimes treat his twin brother more like a girlfriend than a twin brother. Kai and his twin brother were siblings as well as lovers with each other.

Kai murmured, "I wonder what he's doing right now. I hope he wouldn't mind me having a girlfriend as well..."

User Image

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

User Image

·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤... .•:´¨• •.¸¸.•´´¯`•´.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤... .•:´¨•☆[/color ] •.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Serena was sleeping soundly against him. She murmured in her sleep, snuggling into his chest. She was fine until she started to dream about her family. She winced, letting out a small whimper as her dreams turned into nightmarish memories. She could see each and every hit, beating, rant, fight, and everytime they left her alone. She winced, she had a scar then went from the back of her head, down to the small of her back. She also had scars across her arms, legs, and stomach. She opened her eyes, screaming no loudly, her whole body shaking. She slowly felt her vision come into focus, and knew she was safe, she was still with Kai. She buried her head against his chest, pleading with him. "Don't let them. . .please don't them take me."

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

§§§Kai Hiarchi§§§

Human Vampire Ancestry

Kai continued to be lost in his thoughts when suddenly he was interrupted by Serena screaming and shaking her whole body.

As he held onto her in his arms, Kai asked worriedly, "What's wrong, Serena? Is everything okay? Who's them?"

Kai then rubbed Serena's back to try to calm her down.

User Image

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

User Image

Serena started to cough and wheeze against him. She tried to calm herself down, her cough slowing as she relaxed due to his embrace and soothing actions. She continued to cling to his shirt her tears staining the fabric. She looked up at him in pure terror her body still shaking. She didn't ever want to go back there and endure more pain. "Th-they..." She looked away she couldn't trouble him with her problems. "S-Sorry it was a horrible nightmare." She was looking at the floor, which may have been a sign.

[

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

§§§Kai Hiarchi§§§

Human Vampire Ancestry

Kai sighed in relief when Serena stopped coughing and wheezing.

Kai responded, "It'll be okay. I promise that they won't get you or hurt you, even if it was a horrible nightmare. I use my new vampire-ness on them."

Kai then chuckled a bit to try to lighten the mood.

User Image

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
XxPriestess_AlumnexX

User Image

Serena nodded softly, her hair falling down and out of her ribbon. She reached back to fix it, but pulled the ribbon out instead. "Kai. . .thanks." She said, as she wiped away the tears from her eyes. "I-It's nothing. Don't worry about it." She stated, laughing a bit at him. "You would enjoy that, wouldn't you. . . " She said giving him a small teasing look, wondering if he was catching what she really meant. A little hint, it was something that is done by lots of people in the bedroom..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces