Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
A letter floated down to the one and only Draak as if by some weird force. What was even weirder was the letter spoke, worse it sounded like a young girl.

"Dear Mr. Draak,

It has come to my attention that you are married, and are of the Dragonic race. This great for me and for you and your wife! I have a proposition for the two of you. I would like for you to come and discuss this opportunity in my office. It's right next to you."

WIth that the voice vanished and a door dissappeared, a soft melody from a song was being played in the office, though the real question was. What was going on?

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
Draak gaia_diamond Von gaia_diamond Wagner

Draak headed inside to go look for Melody in the ballroom, but before he could find her a note floated down to him. It was eerie that it spoke, and what was worse was it was the voice of a child, who knew of him. Now, he never did anything that would let him be known to the world, especially children, but maybe it was a child of a parent that had been to one of the balls thrown by Melody. He obeyed, though, and walked into the office. He saw the witch and snarled some. "Why did you send for me? I do not babysit children." He glared at the woman sitting behind the desk.

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Felicity looked at him and then looked around. "Kid? Where?" She asked as she looked around and then it dawned on her. "I AM NOT A CHILD I AM SEVENTEEN!" She yelled as the cat next to her snickered a bit. "Midnight I'd shut it." She said before she looked at him. "I wanted to ask you and your wife a favor." She said as she stood up and then walked over to a crib that was set up in the room and picked up a small baby girl. The little one had long red hair and super bright blue-green eyes. She was currently sucking her thumb as she looked at the man. She had a small necklace with a tiny jewel on it.Felicity smiled. " I was wondering if you two would be interesting in taking in Lunari here. I can't keep her and since she is half-dragon I figured I would ask you two..." She said as Lunari looked over at Draak and giggled, squealing a bit as she was bounced, before she suddenly had tiny white wings and two little horns on her head. Felicity looked at him. "She like you, has an amulet. This keeps her disguised to humans and helps amplify her powers to switch forms." She said as she looked at him. "Naturally I'm sure you'd want to talk to your wife...."

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

Draak looked at the teenager. "A favor?" He questioned as he watched her walk to a crib, which made his heart race. It meant a baby, and if he had to watch one he was out of here. The little red haired child made Draak stop cold. There was a necklace, like his, hanging from the child's neck. Had the old gypsy made another necklace or taught someone to? He already knew the child was a dragon before the teenager spoke. Luanri, was a pretty name for the child, but he still was fearful of this small child. Then she played with her powers causing little horns and a tail to appear. He looked at the older girl now. "I do not need to speak with Melody." He knew Melody wanted a baby, and this would have to satisfy her, especially after the fight they had today. She would be surprised. "She will love, Lunari." He was the unsure one, but that was because he was given what he told Melody he feared. This child would grow up with the same problems as him. To see how the little one would react, he quickly allowed his large white tail and horns show to the child. Most children are frightened easily, and he needed to know how she would deal with his dragon form.

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Felicity raised an eyebrow at him as she nodded. "If you say so...." She watched him transform with interest as she looked to Lunari who watched, biting her little fist before her eyes went wide and she started to tear up before wailing as she was struggling. Sh was currently reaching for Draak, in short she was mad that he was over there and she wasn't. She looked at his tail and continued to struggle reaching for him, before Felicity promptly handed the girl to him. Lunari reached up and patted his horn, now completely calm as she laughed and snuggled against him. "Don't do too much she's only ten months old." Felicity said as she watched Lunari playing with the buttons of his jacket, completely calm and happy.

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

Draak winced as Lunari began to whine for him. When she was handed to him, he was amazed that she was so interested. He looked at the older girl now. "So, you need someone to teach, Lunari, as well as raise her to be fine young woman, one day." He knew Melody would be happy, and she would flip having a child to raise. Placing his hand on his amulet, he made his horns and tail disappear. "I will keep her and make sure she learns to control her powers when she is older." A ten month old dragon female, this was going to be interesting. Her powers came early, which meant that she will be powerful when she grows up.

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Melody walked Kimiko into the ball and twirled her off with some men and women to dance. She sat down outside of the castle as she looked up at the night sky. She had overheard some of the women at the party who somehow knew about their fights. Their comments made her feel lower than ever. 'Why would he want a child with a human..... She probably forced him to marry her.....Imagine a child a half-breed that like her will die and shame him more....' She shook her head as she wiped her eyes of tears. Had she really done something like that? She sighed as she looked down. "Why would he want to anyways...."

User Image

[

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Felicity looked at him and vanished with a smile, as she left the two alone to get better acquainted. Lunari currently was tapping his amulet, mimicking him as she watched him closely. She then went back to playing with the buttons of his jacket with a giggle. She seemed to feel safe since she was being so well behaved. Her own horns and things vanished as she curled up against him, her jibber jabber the only real sounds she was making. She then went back to chewing on her fist and sleeves as she was being held by him. She squirmed a bit as she reached up, patting his cheek and then grabbing his hair, though she didn't pull or tug on it. She looked at him and then saw something outside as she squirmed and reached wanting to get outside.

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

Draak watch the older girl disappear. Lunari still made him feel uncomfortable, but he knew he was stuck. He noticed that she was reaching towards a window, so he turned his gaze towards it and saw his wife. The appearance of her was not a happy one but a sad one. What was wrong, now? Why was she so upset? Oh, right the ball. He had not been with her since she went to help her friend. This would be a surprise for her. He took off his cloak and wrapped it around Lunari. Heading towards the door, he fashioned the cloak to look like it was just bundled up in his arms. Heading towards Melody, he spoke softly, "Mel?" Walking closer, now, "What's wrong? You look so sad." He sat next to her on the bench, hoping he would tell her. He waited some, then the cloak moved on his lap. "Melody, I have something to tell you, and it is something of importance."

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Melody shook her head as she glared, she would not let those women's thoughts get to her. She jumped when she heard his voice and then smiled as she looked at him. "Hey, sorry just some annoying people at the ball." She said as she leaned against him with a smile. She noticed his cloak moving and looked at him. "Draak. . .why is that moving?" She asked as she looked at him and nodded, before hearing a loud squeal. "What on earth was that?" She asked as she looked him over.

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

Draak looked at his wife confused. "What were they saying?" He then heard Lunari. Lunari! He thought to himself after she squealed some. "Would you believe it is a piglet?" He chuckled some then looked at her. "No, I was asked to do a favor and normally, I would consult you, but the favor is something I think you will like." Putting his hand on his cloak, he began to unwrap the hidden person. He revealed the tiny red haired baby. "Her name is Lunari and is ten months old." He patted her head as he said this. "I was asked to take care of her because of what she is." He grabbed the amulet from her neck to show Melody that this was not a human baby, but a dragon like himself. "I know we had a fight earlier about a child, but maybe this will do for now." He handed Lunari to Melody since she seemed to want her.

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Melody looked at him as she sighed. "Don't worry about it. I shouldn't let them get to me.... they're just rude and don't like that we're married." She said as she looked at him. "Draak, a pet is not- What on earth?!" She saw the little baby as she looked at him and couldn't help but stare at the little child. She looked at him and sudden;y found herslef with the baby in her lap. She felt her eyes tear up as she looked at him and then kissed him. "Draak..... so she's a dragon?" She asked before she was greeted by Lunari squirming and having horns and a tail. She gasped a bit as she looked at her and then snuggled her. "How precious!" She said as she looked back to him with a smile. She then looked at Lunari who was playing with her locket. "She's beautiful." She said as she stroked his cheek. "You are so wonderful to take her in." She said as she giggled at Lunari who was clinging to his hand. "Draak...... don't start. We both were upset and we'll think of something and she's a beautiful baby. I'd be happy to raise her with you." She said as she leaned against him as she kissed his cheek, as she held Lunari close. "Thankyou." She said as she looked at the child who was watching them, and still playing with their clothes. "So that's where you disappeared to." She said as she looked at the two with a smile.

User Image

[

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Draak looked at Melody now. Her eyes were filled with happiness, so he knew this was not a screw up on his part. Although, the women who were cruel to his wife would pay, that was certain. "Lunari," he said causing the little toddler to look up at him, "you will behave for her." He said this while the baby was in Melody's arms. He looked at Melody now. "I will be back, my sweet. I have to take care of something." He walked away from the two and headed inside. He had heard a few women snickering and saying mean things, and well, they got burned in the bum for what they said, quite literally. Those women were going to gang up on Draak, but he revealed his sharp fangs causing the women to back up in fear. He left the women with charred backsides in their dresses and headed towards the room. He unpacked a bag and found a small bracelet, one that he had intended to give to Melody, but it was very plain, so he figured he would give it to Lunari. Then he thought she might drool and teeth on it, so he reached into the bag and grabbed some fabrics making, literally, a rag doll. She could teeth on it and it could be washed. He headed downstairs to the two and handed Lunari the rag doll. He was clever and used an old tie to make a tail to put on the doll. "A little Lunari." He said to her not sure if she understood. He was not doing bad so far, but he knew that it was not over.

Sparkly Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Melody looked at him as she was left with Lunari who was jibbering something at him, like she was mad. She laughed as she bounced the little girl with a smile. "My my, he made you mad." She added as she picked the girl up as she rocked her about, the girl squealing and smiling once more. She heard a large commotion and sighed a bit, as she looked at him. "Dear lord, it seems he's done it again." She said as he soon came back. She smiled as she looked at Lunari holding onto the doll and nibbling on it, as well as the fact she had it in a death grip. She looked up at Draak and cackled a bit as she swung the doll up and down. She then pulled it back close as she smiled, a tiny fang poking out as she did so.

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

Draak noticed Lunari's grip on the doll. He looked at Melody, "Watch this." He made his horns, tail, and fangs appear. Then, he walked over to Lunari and knelt in front of her making a face to expose all of his teeth. "She is learning to copy me already." He said to Melody, so she would not think that he was trying to scare Lunari.

((I will put up a post for Charlie soon.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff