< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 391 392 393 > >> >>> »|

Ice-Cold Rogue

User Image
Nicole Tone
Escapee

Health: 100%
Items: None
Key Items: None
Thoughts: ...Crud... I don't have time for this...
Pokemon currently out: None, all confiscated.

Eventually she came across a computer in the storage room that had an ID card stuck in the slot with the main menu up. Looks like someone was in a bit of a rush... Let's see now... She checked through the computer's files until she found one that looked promising, so she turned on the program. As it happened, it was a program for finding Pokeballs stored in the room, but it was unfortunately based on cell door number, which Nicole realized she hadn't bothered memorizing, though she did remember where her cell was and that ant the time it was the only open door at the time she escaped. She shut off the program and left, turning off the light and shutting the door behind her so that, aside from being unlocked, it wouldn't seem like anyone had gone inside, then ran back to where her cell was.

Pokemon:
Manectric named Pulse with 100% health and healthy
Spark 20/20, Bite 25/25, Fire Fang 15/15, Thunder Wave 20/20
Ninetales named Ko with 100% health and healthy
Extrasensory 30/30, Inferno 5/5, Energy Ball 10/10, Dig 10/10
Honchkrow named Aku with 100% health and healthy
Astonish 15/15, Wing Attack 35/35, Night Slash 15/15, Steel Wing 25/25
Leafeon named Flora with 100% health and healthy
Magical Leaf 20/20, X-scissor 15/15, Synthesis 5/5, Grasswhistle 15/15
Glaceon named Frost with 100% health and healthy
Ice Fang 15/15, Rock Smash 15/15, Shadow Ball 15/15, Hail 10/10
Masquerain named Kamen with 100% health and healthy
Water Pulse 20/20, Silver Wind 5/5, Air Slash 20/20, Struggle Bug 20/20

Wintry Dragon

User Image
User ImageEscapee
Kinetic~Espeon
Moveset:
Bite 25/25pp, Psybeam 20/20pp (chance of confusion), Shadowball 13/15pp, Signal Beam 15/15pp (chance of confusion)
Thoughts: What on earth-?
Carrying:
Key Items:

Kinetic groaned in dismay as he saw that it was just another corridor lined with cell doors on either side. He pushed a hand through his long hair and studied his options. One, he could continue going up the stairs that was conveniently across from him or two, see if anyone was awake on this floor. He bit his lower lip and thought about it. If he didn't continue up and circled around, the chasing Team Rocket person could trap him here on this floor or they might have figured he took the stairwell up. Kinetic thought about it and then hopped across the hall, twisted the knob, pulled the door open, and then gave a push to it so that it would shut of its own accord as he darted down the length of the corridor. The slight wind that pulsed as the door latched shut was sure to blow any lingering scent from him running away. A slight trick in diversion. After all, if they went up, he could go down.

He slowed down in front of a cell once he could no longer see the stair well doors. He pushed a hand through his hair and gave a small sigh. There was absolutely no where to hide on this floor. It was a curving hall of titanium steel prison doors.
"well... this makes things a trifle harder doesn't it?" He muttered under his breath. Before you had lots of places to choose from to sneak and hide. Here it was just... nowhere to go. He slumped against the inner wall and gave a tiny sigh. They were in freaking space according to that passing Rocket person. Where on earth would they keep the escape pods? Surely they had to have supplies shipped up here? That's how they got here wasn't it? Well... he got here. He wasn't sure where his friend was. His friend. Where was his friend?

Fashionable Shopper

5,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Location ~<3Deck 4
Pokemon ~<3

User ImageDieno(m)=Swagger-15pp, Draco Meteor-5pp, Dragon Tail-10, Outrage-10

User ImageRalts(f)=Protect-10pp, Attract-15pp, Reflect-20, Hyper Voice-10pp

User ImageCroagunk(m)=Swagger-15pp, Sludge Bomb-10, Brick Break-15pp, Shadow ball-15

User ImageYamask(M)=Shadow Ball-15pp, Protect-10pp, Dark pulse-15pp Attract-15pp

User ImageDarumaka(f)=Swagger-15pp, Fire punch-15, Flame charge-20pp, Roar-20pp

User ImageVulpix(f)=Attract-15pp, Flamethrower-15, Iron Tail-15, Zen headbutt-15pp

People We're With ~<3Ourselves
The song we listen to ~<3Sakura

Mio and Ming began to wander around Deck four trying to find something to do. Once again by their collective efforts they had finished their chores early. They had heard voices over the intercoms to deck four thinking that there was something interesting going on they chose to head that way and see what was going on.

Mio Grumbled when nothing was going on. She looked over at Ming as she folded her arms behind her head as she gripped towards her. " I thought you said you heard voices this way? So far I haven't heard or seen squat around here! " She grumbled as she looked away from Ming pouting as she began to speak towards her.
ming placed her fingures at her tempals trying to releave some of the stress her sister was causing.
" First off Mio you were the one gun hoe on coming here looking for the voices. I wanted to finish that book I've been reading. And second, there's someone right in front of us. " Ming pointed towards phantom to show that there was someone else around her and that Mio didn't have anyright to be bored anymore.
Mio raised a brow as she spotted whom her sister was talking about. She smiled recognized it as phantom. She chuckled as she walked up to him and waved toward him.
" Hi ya Phantom Sir. What are you up to? " Mio looked down at his Persian she never seemed to like that pokemon.
Ming Smiled and bowed Respectively towards the higher up
. " Sir Phantom, pleasure to see you again Sir. Are you trailing someone. If so forgive us for intruding. " She smiled waiting for Phantom to reply to her question and began to rangul Mio to be a little quieter and calmer.

Wintry Dragon

User ImageTeam Rocket ScientistUser Image
Xan ~ Manaphy
Moveset:
Water Pulse 20/20pp (chance of confusion), Shadowball 15/15pp, Energy Ball 10/10pp, Swift 20/20pp
Thoughts: Today's a good day.
Items:
Key Items: Rocket ID, R.P.D (rocket pager device)

Xan smirked and took the motion with a slight nod of her head. "She has some interesting pokemon to choose from. But then again, most of them do." she said idly. "I wonder which one she'll end up choosing?" She pushed open the elevator door and pressed the down button, cracking her head from side to side, causing her hair to swoosh back and forth. What she wouldn't do for a pool of water. "You think anyone would notice if I flooded a vat with water and went for a swim?" She asked. "Whose brilliant idea was it to fuse water pokemon and then have nothing in which to swim? Next round of budget meetings, I'm demanding a swimming pool." She said as the door opened onto Deck 11.

User Image --------------- User Image
Ultra Ball --------------- Ultra Ball
Ghastly, Gengar --------------- Cross, Gallade
Health: 100% --------------- Health: 100%
Ability: Levitate --------------- Ability: Synchronize
Moveset: --------------- Moveset:
Dark Pulse 15/15pp --------------- Fire Punch 15/15pp
Hypnosis 20/20pp --------------- Low Kick 20/20pp
Hex 10/10pp --------------- Psycho Cut 20/20pp
Dream Eater 15/15pp --------------- Shockwave 20/20pp

5,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
User Image
Haruka Flutuer
"Muru"

With: Nobody
Items: Nothing
Moves: Psychic 10/10, Aura sphere 19/20, Protect 10/10, Transform 10/10

The thought that the other pink girl had asked made Muru stop and think for a moment. Why was she brought here? It never crossed her mind before. The only thing she was able to focus on was finding something to do. It might have been the fact that Mew's personality was combining with her own, or that she was rather fearless to begin with. It didn't take long for the thought to pass. "Nope, I can't think of any reasons as to why we're here." She answered. At least she wasn't the only one in a cell, she felt sympathy for the others, not he worrying part, no the fact that there was nothing to do in the small imprisonments. "I want out of this place!" She grumbled to herself as she through her arms downward a small sphere coming shooting out in front of her. It was rather surprising, she didn't know she was able to do anything like that, sure she knew pokemon were capable, but her? It felt so cool. The sphere ended up crashing into the bars f the cells causing a small cloud of smoke to appear where it hit. Did she get out?! No more boring cell, time to explore! Her ambitions were cut short when the smoke cleared and no visible dent on the bars.

Ice-Cold Rogue

User Image
Nicole Tone
Escapee

Items: None
Key Items: None
Thoughts: Ah, out of time!
Pokemon currently out: None, all confiscated.

Nicole had finally found her cell, and took care to memorize the number painted on top of the door. She vaguely noticed someone else, another woman, in a different cell, but right now she didn't have any time to help her, otherwise that Rocket woman might return before Nicole could get back even one of her friends. "Sorry, I'm in a bit of a rush." she said to the woman in the cell before she bolted off back towards the storage room. Once she had reached the only other landmark she had on this deck, the elevator, she saw that the door to it had opened and that the blue-haired Rocket woman and some man wearing orange were inside. Too late now... I need to keep running. she thought as she passed by and went straight for the storage room.

Pokemon:
Manectric named Pulse with 100% health and healthy
Spark 20/20, Bite 25/25, Fire Fang 15/15, Thunder Wave 20/20
Ninetales named Ko with 100% health and healthy
Extrasensory 30/30, Inferno 5/5, Energy Ball 10/10, Dig 10/10
Honchkrow named Aku with 100% health and healthy
Astonish 15/15, Wing Attack 35/35, Night Slash 15/15, Steel Wing 25/25
Leafeon named Flora with 100% health and healthy
Magical Leaf 20/20, X-scissor 15/15, Synthesis 5/5, Grasswhistle 15/15
Glaceon named Frost with 100% health and healthy
Ice Fang 15/15, Rock Smash 15/15, Shadow Ball 15/15, Hail 10/10
Masquerain named Kamen with 100% health and healthy
Water Pulse 20/20, Silver Wind 5/5, Air Slash 20/20, Struggle Bug 20/20

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

---||â™ || â™› Ren Ryugami â™› ||â™ ||---

...What is this place?...
...Where am I?...

Ren grunted awake as his consciousness returned. Along with the pain from the back of his head. Someone had knocked him out for whatever reason. Grumbling some choice colorful language whoever hit him was going to be sorry. Especially once Hydreigon got through with them. At least that was what he would have done if he had his pokemon. Worried he quickly checked his pockets to find that all of his pokeballs were gone. Even the empty ones. They took his pokemon?! Son of a....Wait a minute...Where the hell was he? Looking around he noticed he wasn't exactly in that forest in Unova anymore. Now he was in some kind of cell. In some place he couldn't identify. It of course didn't help that there weren't any windows to look out of so he could see.

Not that he would be able to tell just from seeing outside. "Great...Just great. I get knocked out, locked in a cell, and my pokemon get stolen. This just gets better and better." He muttered thoroughly annoyed with his current situation. What the hell did they want with him anyway? Last he checked he didn't owe anyone money. He hadn't broken any laws. So why the hell was he in a cell with a possible concussion?

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

---||â™ ||---

Health 100/100
Location Cell on Deck 11
Company No one
Thoughts Where are my pokeballs?
Items nothing

Wintry Dragon

User ImageUser ImageTeam Rocket Security Guard
Phantom ~ Shiny Umbreon

Moveset: Psychic 10/10pp, Shadowball 15/15pp, Dark Pulse 20/20pp, Hidden Power *Steel* 15/15pp
Thoughts: Here I go again...
Items:

Phantom gave a patient sigh as he saw the marill twins appeared in front of him. He had met them when he first got here. Well he heard them and then saw them when he first got here. Rambunctious rocket grunts. He could tell his persian wasn't amused either, which amused him. She was used to her cool headed feathered friend. He wondered where Cuno was come to think of it. He noted that the two were waiting for him to say something and cleared his throat. "Ah, no. I was just patrolling the corridor. Was just about to go upstairs and continue with the next couple of decks before heading back to my quarters." He said calmly. "What are you two doing?" He asked although he hated small talk, he felt obligated.

Sia dropped her head a little and gave a look that said she was clearly bored and wanted to continue on and why on earth did her master just lie to them and say that no, they weren't in pursuit of anyone? But then again, if they caught them, then they solely would reap the rewards. Yes, her master was smart, the persian nodded to herself.

Great Ball --------------- Great Ball
Sia, Persian --------------- Blaze, Growlithe
Ability: Pickup --------------- Ability: Flash Fire
Thunderbolt 15/15pp --------------- Bite 25/25pp
Water Pulse 20/20pp (may cause confusion) --------------- Flamethrower 15/15pp (may cause burn)
Hypnosis 20/20pp --------------- Double Kick 30/30pp
Power Gem 20/20pp --------------- Aerial Ace 20/20pp

Fashionable Shopper

5,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Location ~<3Deck 4
Pokemon ~<3

User ImageDieno(m)=Swagger-15pp, Draco Meteor-5pp, Dragon Tail-10, Outrage-10

User ImageRalts(f)=Protect-10pp, Attract-15pp, Reflect-20, Hyper Voice-10pp

User ImageCroagunk(m)=Swagger-15pp, Sludge Bomb-10, Brick Break-15pp, Shadow ball-15

User ImageYamask(M)=Shadow Ball-15pp, Protect-10pp, Dark pulse-15pp Attract-15pp

User ImageDarumaka(f)=Swagger-15pp, Fire punch-15, Flame charge-20pp, Roar-20pp

User ImageVulpix(f)=Attract-15pp, Flamethrower-15, Iron Tail-15, Zen headbutt-15pp

People We're With ~<3Ourselves
The song we listen to ~<3Sakura

Mio and Ming towards one another and shrugged as he answered their inquarry. The turned and looked back at him.

Mio chuckled as she smirked slightly almost wanting to use taunt, too bad she didn't know it. " Wouldn't you like to know? " Mio soon founde her sister's hand clasping on her mouth trying to shut her up.
Ming moved quickly covering Mio's mouth as a bead of sweat dripped down the side of her cheek.
" I appoligize for my sister. She didn't sleep well last night and has been in a bad. Mood. We're just roaming around. We got all out chores done so we're able to relax... Huh? " Ming's ears began to twitch as she began to hear steps leading downwards from where Phantom was about to go. She began to look at the door seriously and only lost her focus when Mio licked her hand to get her to remove it.
Mio built of her spit so that she could gross her sister enough to take her hand off of her mouth. She chuckled as she wipped her mouth dry from the sliva.
" Sir. My sister is a goody goody we heard some type of a voice a strange one down here before you. I wanted to investigate, and you can't throw me off the trail. " Mio chuckled as she folded her arms accross her chest as she looked up at him seriously.
Ming sighed slightly and moved next to her sister a little more nervious than she was.
" Sir Phantom, Mio is right she and I both have heard whomever is down that way. And... we're not about to let one of our own get injuried by anyone. " She swallowed heavily as she was worried what he would say to a pair of grunts that said those things.

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Moveset
Sacred Fire - 5/5 PP - Fire - High burn chance, defrosts frozen user and deals damage in same turn
Giga Drain - 10/10 PP - Grass - Absorbs health
Aerial Ace - 20/20 PP - Flying - Never misses
Weather Ball - 10/10 - Normal - Attack type changes with weather

Magnus Solhart the Ho-oh
Team Rocket - Headhunter
Health = 100%
Thoughts
Time for some entertainment.
Inventory
---
Key Items
RPD, Rocket ID

User Image
"I'm surrounded by idiots..."

Magnus nodded as he followed. "Maybe you should try combining more than one pokemon with 'em. That'll make 'em miserable for sure." He said, grinning at the prospect of it. He cocked a brow when she mentioned flooding a vat. "I doubt anyone would care beyond not being allowed to join." Then Xan mentioned the lack of water. "Bah, I know the feeling. There should be a place for flying types to actually fly." He grumbled, gritting his teeth as he stepped out onto Deck 11 after Xan.

"...And idiots deserve to get mauled!"

Party
User Image
Harold, Darmanitan
Solarbeam - Grass - 1-turn charge, no charge in sunny weather, lower damage in rain, hail, or sandstorms
Flame Charge - 20/20 - Fire - No extra effect in rp
Hammer Arm - 10/10 - Fighting - No extra effect in rp
Overheat - 5/5 - Fire - No extra effect in rp
User Image
Mikko, Castform
Sunny Day - 5/5 - Fire - Changes weather to sunny
Rain Dance - 5/5 - Water - Changes weather to rainy
Hail - 5/5 - Ice - Changes weather to hailing
Weather Ball - 10/10 - Normal - Attack type changes with weather
User Image
Soren, Dodrio
Drill Peck - 20/20 PP - Flying - No extra effect in rp
Tri Attack - 10/10 PP - Normal - Chance of burn, freeze, or paralyze
Aerial Ace - 20/20 PP - Flying - Never misses
Thief - 10/10 PP - Dark - Chance of stealing item

WarmApplePaii's Partner In Crime

Enigmatic Witch

User Image
|||| R H E A >>>>>

Location || Cell on Deck 10
HP || 100%
Moves || Spacial Rend ( 5 pp ), Aura sphere ( 20 pp) , Water Pulse ( 20pp ) , Rock Slide ( 10 pp )
Items || None
Music of the moment || >> None at the moment<<

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"It seems we have gained powers. . . .I do feel . . a little different. . Like. . I have really deep understanding how things work. . . and the cosmos. . and. . how space it's self works. . . I'm not sure how to explain it. . but. . It feels as if I can do anything by simply. . .willing it. . . " Putting her hands out she looked down at them rather confused. " Yet at the same time I am not sure of what that . . understanding is. . nor what I can do with it. I feel it has something to do with this. . thing. . I have become. . and I cant help but feel this nagging . . . . presence in my mind . . . " Sighing she crossed her arms. " Must sound crazy right. . though seeing Pink - cat over there making blast balls tells me we may have more then just that . . . " Her tail went from side to side as she thought to her self. " Humm . . . .In any event we should probably know each other. My name is Rhea. . .( ray-a ) . . but . . I know that's not my real name. . it just feels as if . . that has always been my name. . ." pointing over to the Dailga man she just grinned. " And the guy you cant see next to you who looks like a blue berry is my brother Chrono. . . "

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

Wintry Dragon

User ImageEscapee
Vapor~VaporeonUser Image
Moveset:
Ice Beam (chance of freezing) 10/10pp, Hidden Power *Electric* 15/15pp, Water Pulse 20/20pp (chance of confusion), Shadowball 10/15pp
Thoughts: I'm where now?
Carrying:
Key items:

Vapor gave a small wave at the door to send a rather weak ball of energy at it but it didn't seem to matter. He opened one eye when he heard the lock click. Did he seriously just do it? Or did it miraculously open by itself? He stood up and moved over to the door. He took a deep breath and then tried the knob. It turned. Vapor wasted no time in opening it to peer outside. He was stunned when he saw a flash of purple whirl to face him and it was... Ryan. His friend. Vapor grinned. "Well hey there, sexy. Won't you come on in?" He drawled comically. "What are you doing out here all by yourself?"

Wintry Dragon

User Image
User ImageEscapee
Kinetic~Espeon
Moveset:
Bite 25/25pp, Psybeam 20/20pp (chance of confusion), Shadowball 13/15pp, Signal Beam 15/15pp (chance of confusion)
Thoughts: What on earth-?
Carrying:
Key Items:

Kinetic whirled when he heard a door nearby click open and then stared as he saw his friend peer out and give him that familiar smirk and drawl. "CAIN!!" He gave a small cry and darted forwards to give his older friend a hug. He hurriedly then pushed the man back into the room and shut the door behind them. He held a finger to his lips and listened carefully before giving a sigh of relief. Apparently no one had yet to follow him. He grinned up at the vaporeon. "Broke out of my cell a few minutes ago. A floor down. And you won't even guess where we are." He said waving his hands. "We're on a freaking SPACE STATION. They launched us into SPACE. What the hell are we supposed to do now, Cain? Commandeer one of those ships that brings supplies?" He hissed, trying to be quiet because of the Rocket personnel that he was sure would be coming up those stairs at any moment. If they hid in this room long enough, they could sneak out and go the opposite direction.

Wintry Dragon

User ImageUser ImageTeam Rocket Security Guard
Phantom ~ Shiny Umbreon

Moveset: Psychic 10/10pp, Shadowball 15/15pp, Dark Pulse 20/20pp, Hidden Power *Steel* 15/15pp
Thoughts: Here I go again...
Items:

Phantom arched an eyebrow on his dark face, his eyes taking on a fairly good glow. They were rather impudent little things weren't they? But he supposed they would also question him because he was new to the station. Why would he get transferred here? He had to have done something wrong. He was sure that was what they were thinking. "Are you sure that the voice wasn't mine or someone else who is also patrolling these halls? Surely we can't be the only ones." He said without a hint of reproach or sneer in his tone. "But if you must know, then yes, I am following a door breach. It is my job as Security Guard to take note of anyone coming on and off the floors." He said, hands were on his hips now, next to his other pokeball. Not that he was going to summon growlithe against a couple of water fusions. They were supposed to be on the same side after all. "Given that the sounds I just heard were a few doors opening and closing, I'd assume that someone just went up two flights of stairs. Since you two are more energetic, I'm ordering you two to go up to Deck Six to make sure everything there is in order while I finish my round on Deck Five." He said opening the stairwell door to Deck Five and pointed up the stairs so that they could run up ahead and take the stairwell across the hall to continue on if they so chose.

Sia gave the water duo a sneer and twined around her master's feet before languidly loping up the circular stairwell knowing full well that she would hamper the twins if they tried to rush it with her slow even pace.

Great Ball --------------- Great Ball
Sia, Persian --------------- Blaze, Growlithe
Ability: Pickup --------------- Ability: Flash Fire
Thunderbolt 15/15pp --------------- Bite 25/25pp
Water Pulse 20/20pp (may cause confusion) --------------- Flamethrower 15/15pp (may cause burn)
Hypnosis 20/20pp --------------- Double Kick 30/30pp
Power Gem 20/20pp --------------- Aerial Ace 20/20pp

Mizukie_Hibachie
Mio and Ming

Wintry Dragon

User ImageTeam Rocket ScientistUser Image
Xan ~ Manaphy
Moveset:
Water Pulse 20/20pp (chance of confusion), Shadowball 15/15pp, Energy Ball 10/10pp, Swift 20/20pp
Thoughts: Today's a good day.
Items:

Xan gave a nod to Magnus at that. "Definite poor planning on their part." She remarked as she stepped off the elevator and stood next to the information desk. Just in time to see the female trainer breeze by. She arched an eyebrow, one hand on her hip. "Hey Magnus. That trainer I was talking about? She just went running that way. Shall we give chase?" She drawled as the Ho-oh fusion stepped out behind her. Really, what was a trainer going to do without her pokemon? She sighed and started down the hall to where the female had fled. Of course it was the closest direction of the storage room seeming's how the corridor looped around.

Ultra Ball --------------- Ultra Ball
Ghastly, Gengar --------------- Cross, Gallade
Ability: Levitate --------------- Ability: Synchronize
Dark Pulse 15/15pp --------------- Fire Punch 15/15pp
Hypnosis 20/20pp --------------- Low Kick 20/20pp
Hex 10/10pp --------------- Psycho Cut 20/20pp
Dream Eater 15/15pp --------------- Shockwave 20/20pp

Quick Reply

Submit