+1 YAY! Finally! 0.57142857142857 57.1% [ 8 ]
+1 just here for some gold 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 391 392 393 > >> >>> »|

Wintry Dragon

User ImageVapor~VaporeonUser Image
Health: 100%
Moveset:
Ice Beam (chance of freezing) 10/10pp, Hidden Power *Electric* 15/15pp, Water Pulse 20/20pp (chance of confusion), Shadowball 12/15pp
Thoughts: I'm where now?
Carrying:
Key items:

Vapor paced the confines of his cell room again, trying to decide between the cons and pros of attacking the door lock again. "Might as well go for it. It's not like sitting around here is going to do me any good." He muttered. He summoned up another charge of energy and lobbed it at the door. He stared almost in disbelief as once again it absorbed his attack. "These doors are just not giving in. So we have to be definitely on something so that we don't escape so easily. But what on earth do they want us for? That army massing that was rumored so highly in the last place?" He frowned heavily at that. What would their parents and friends say when they saw him again? He pushed a hand over his scalp. Worry about that later. First, he needed to get out, second he needed to find Ryan, thirdly they needed to find a way off this plane if his suspicions were correct.

Wintry Dragon

User Image
User ImageEscapee
Kinetic~Espeon
Moveset:
Bite 25/25pp, Psybeam 20/20pp (chance of confusion), Shadowball 13/15pp, Signal Beam 15/15pp (chance of confusion)
Thoughts: What on earth-?
Carrying:
Key Items:

Kinetic froze as he heard the familiar sound of a pokeball being released and then a cat's meow. Oh great. There was that persian again. He gave a hard and fast look around and darted for the door that was marked stairs. He looked left and noted one that said up and looked right and the one that said down. Whichwaywhichwaywhichway? Kinetic grabbed a hold of a doorknob and gave it a turn. It opened! Kinetic darted up the stairs, closing the door behind him. "Great, I knew I should have waited until I heard a door open signaling that they left the floor." He muttered. Well, if he was in Team Rocket territory, he knew that they were everywhere. They always were.

WarmApplePaii's Partner In Crime

Enigmatic Witch

User Image
|||| R H E A >>>>>

Location || Cell on Deck 10
HP || 100%
Moves || Spacial Rend ( 5 pp ), Aura sphere ( 20 pp) , Water Pulse ( 20pp ) , Rock Slide ( 10 pp )
Items || None
Music of the moment || >> None at the moment<<

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Silence, a calm, cold. . lonely silence. A small girl dressed in pink and red lay in the middle of a rather large , though empty cell. Large translucent wings came from her back, and a strange long tail curled up around her legs. Long ash'n hair draped over her shoulders and face, looking like a royal mess. As the sounds of footsteps started to fill the halls, her eyes fluttered open revealing deep red irises with thick black lines around her eyes. Pushing herself up, she yawned . . before falling backward due to the over all weight of her wings. Sighing, she just stretched on the ground before getting up again. Putting her hand through her hair, she shook her head before standing up. . .a tad bit wobbly as usual. . but it did show her full. . .height . . if thats what you would call it. A staggering. . 4"3 . . was all she could muster. Rather sad for some one who should have gone though a growth spurt. But it never seemed to bother her.

Adjusting her helmet, she crossed her arms in a rather clumsy way. Her lower arms were covered by long sleeves that seemed to give her comfort , though make things difficult at the same time. With a swish of her tail she wondered over to the large door before her.Nodding she just put her hands on her hips. Her tail swishing from side to side. " . . . . . Alright . . I give. . . What is this. . . " Taking another step forward she . . started to fall backwards. . before floating. .and going right into the wall. " faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak" Hitting the wall, she slid down and just started. . rag dolling all over the place, not understanding how to float or use her power at all. " Makeitstopmakeitstopmakeitstopmakeitstop! "

Floating up to the roof she just sort of clung to a pipe that was hanging down from above. " What is this!? What in the name of all thing holly is THIS. . " she looked over at her tale rather confused. " What the hell is that!? Why!? " Letting go she dropped down to the floor and hit it rather hard. " Mukyuu! " Huffing she just propped her chin up on her hands while laying on the ground on her belly. " . . Either I'm high. . . dead. . . or some sort of super cult has taken me in the middle of the night. . unlocked my true power. .and I have become their god. " nodding she then got a shocked look. " Buwah! I don't want to be some Evil cults god! That NEVER ends well! . . What is they want to eat me! What if they want me to do their bidding!. . . . What if. . . They want . . Babies . " An over all disgusted look came over her face as she started rag-doll floating all over again. " NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I seen enough hentai to know where that's going!!! " crashing into the ground again she just huffed. " . . Or maybe a group of old time bad guys just kidnapped me and fused me with some kind something. . . Nah thats stupid. . ." rolling onto her back she just looked up into the light. " . . though. . . I would like to know. . where I am. . and. . what I am. . ."

User Image

Wintry Dragon

User ImageTeam Rocket ScientistUser Image
Xan ~ Manaphy
Moveset:
Water Pulse 20/20pp (chance of confusion), Shadowball 15/15pp, Energy Ball 10/10pp, Swift 20/20pp
Thoughts: Today's a good day.
Items:
Key Items: Rocket ID, R.P.D (rocket pager device)

Xan stepped off the VTS and onto Deck 12. She looked around satisfied that everything was quiet as it should be on the fusion processing floor. Now to go to the room where the fusion had just finished up. She had another one ready to go. Too bad these fusions took a few hours and a lot of energy. She moved to the room in question and gave a sigh as she noted the failed experiment that resorted into the two being once again separated into trainer and pokemon once more. "They seem to stick better if they knew the pokemon before hand. Wonder why that is? Because you already have a bond with them or what?" She mused that over a bit before waving for the assistants to take the two out of the chambers and back to their appropriate places.

"Well, I know one who's awake and she can choose her fate to test that theory." She herself knew that she was fused from a fossil fragment as were most legendary fusions. Because who on earth could actually capture said beings unless they used underhanded means of operation? She gave a sigh and moved from the room back into the hallway. "Suppose I should go see if any more of them are awake and mobile yet..."

User Image --------------- User Image
Ultra Ball --------------- Ultra Ball
Ghastly, Gengar --------------- Cross, Gallade
Health: 100% --------------- Health: 100%
Ability: Levitate --------------- Ability: Synchronize
Moveset: --------------- Moveset:
Dark Pulse 15/15pp --------------- Fire Punch 15/15pp
Hypnosis 20/20pp --------------- Low Kick 20/20pp
Hex 10/10pp --------------- Psycho Cut 20/20pp
Dream Eater 15/15pp --------------- Shockwave 20/20pp

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User ImageUser Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
۩, .... ۩

Health:~ 100/100
Moves:~ Roar of time 05/05pp, Flash cannon 10/10pp, Aura sphere 20/20pp, Earthquake 10/10pp
My location~ Cell on deck 10
My company~ No one
The music I hear within my mind~ Cosmic mind
My thoughts on the moment~ Anyone get the number on that Tauros that hit me?

User Image
"Ugh...My aching head." Chronos thought while he painfully came awake. His whole body felt completely different and not to mention it hurt.Slowly Chronos opened his eyes though the bright lights they had above him temporarily blinded him as they adjusted to the light inside the room. Groaning he tried to move and suddenly found himself floating. Okay weird last time he checked he couldn't float. Another weird thing what the hell was he wearing? He had never worn a suit before in his entire life! Yet hear he was wearing a rather finely made suit. Things just seemed to be getting weirder and weirder. Last thing he remembered was telling his sister to shut up so that they could both go to sleep since they had to get up early the next morning. Of course getting up early didn't mean floating up to the roof.

Aside from the suit he noticed something else odd about him. He was glowing a faint blue. Why was he glowing? Had he been kidnapped by a bunch of occult no-life losers who made them their god of destruction? Funny he thought becoming a god meant no more pain? Well since he could feel pain that threw out that becoming a god theory. With his thoughts wandering away from getting up the aura around him vanished and he fell flat on his rear onto the hard steel floor. "Okay I give what the hell is this?" Chronos muttered to himself out loud as he stood up rubbing his sore rear. Last he checked his room wasn't a ten by ten cell. With an obviously electrically charged door. Odd. Did he get sent to some insane asylum? Or was he sent to one of those boarding schools that hit the kids with big thick metal rulers?

It was at that time he heard a really high pitched and annoying no! That he was all too familiar with. "Rhea shut up! I just woke up and I do not want the first thing I hear is you screaming about something stupid!" He yelled from inside his cell. Despite being basically joined at the hip since they were small his sister got under his skin like no one else could and likewise him with her. God why? Why did she have to be so overly dramatic? It was one thing to annoy someone else for craps and giggles. But why did she have to annoy him as well? She didn't do it often but when she did it really got annoying fast.

۩, !! ۩

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
User ImageUser Image

5,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
User Image
Haruka Flutuer
"Muru"

With: Nobody
Items: Nothing
Moves: Psychic 10/10, Aura sphere 20/20, Protect 10/10, Transform 10/10

Muru gave a rather exaggerated sigh as she sat in the middle of her cage. It had seemed like forever that she was stuck in the small cell, it was roughly only a couple hours actual time, enough time for her to accept her new body partially. If given the chance the pink haired girl would gladly go back to being a human. Although she had figured out how to do some cool tricks with her new body, like floating something that she enjoyed greatly. Despite being in an unknown place for a couple of hours she wasn't scared, no, in fact she was bored. Bored of the same old view for the past couple of hours, she felt like she was in an insane asylum, nothing but walls to look at. She had seen a couple of people walking outside the bars that held her in. The bars that she learned hurt to touch. Pondering on what to do to cure the impending boredom, her small ears picked up and argument between two people. Rushing forwards from where she was sitting, losing her balance in doing so, fell forward and grabbed hold of the pulsing bars, mistake. Jumping back in pain from the electricity corsing through her body. "Ouch!" She cried, the pain was something you didn't want to experience but wasn't the kind of pain to make you pass out, unless you held it to long. Shaking her hands at her side to try and get rid of the feeling of numbness that was starting in them. "Excuse me? where are you two?" She soon yelled out.

Enigmatic Witch

User Image
|||| R H E A >>>>>

Location || Cell on Deck 10
HP || 100%
Moves || Spacial Rend ( 5 pp ), Aura sphere ( 20 pp) , Water Pulse ( 20pp ) , Rock Slide ( 10 pp )
Items || None

Floating on her side in the air she Looked over to see her brother. For some reasont this caused her tail to wag a bit. " Oh hey there bro. How ya doing? Good? I'm doing good. . ya know. . floating in the air. Just floating. . . in the air. . floating. . Have you noticed I'm floating? Ya know that whole lack of anything under me. . . ya seeing that? That big empty space? Ya? . . . . Why am I floating. . . " Resting her head on her fist she just dawned a ( ; w; ) face as her tail wagged a bit. " Also I seem to have spouted a tail . . . So yea. . . I have a tail now. . . ." Looking her brother over she not help but giggle a little bit. " Yo bro. . .why you so blue man? Is everything you see blue like you, inside and outside?" Her wings lit up a little bit as a bright red - pink aura came over. " Ah hell I sparkle. . . . " Crossing her arms she pouted. " . . . . Grump grump grump grump. "

Her tail swished from side to side in a rather angry way. " Well anyway. . . Any idea of how we got. . well. . here. . or . . where we are? I cant remember a thing. . . . just . . going to the store as usuial to pick up something for dinner. . .or maybe it was lunch. . . . or maybe I was getting a snack at 1 am again. . " Rubbing her head she shrugged. " You got anything bro? " Her wings flexed a little bit as she floated in the air, the "feathers" fading in and out of this realm looking like thin beams of light from time to time. Looking over at the Mew girl she tilted her head. " Well that was a bad idea. . and now I know. . . ." Nodding she crossed her arms again. " . . So . . . I'm guessing you have no idea why we are here either then? "

User Image

Wintry Dragon

User ImageVapor~VaporeonUser Image
Moveset:
Ice Beam (chance of freezing) 10/10pp, Hidden Power *Electric* 15/15pp, Water Pulse 20/20pp (chance of confusion), Shadowball 11/15pp
Thoughts: I'm where now?
Carrying:
Key items:

Vapor in his frustration lashed out at the door lock mechanism with a halfhearted shadowball. The door lock didn't even attempt to register that fizzle of energy. Vapor slumped against the cool wall and slid down it so he was sitting on the equally cool floor. "You'd think they'd offer us beds or something." He muttered. But he supposed they couldn't do that either. Creature comforts would only solidify people's minds against taking the offer of becoming Team Rocket. This was to break them down so they accepted and would be shown their new quarters and given new jobs, maybe get a meal. Vapor held a hand to his stomach as it rumbled quietly. When was the last time he had eaten anyway? "Oh they had better be coming around here with a food cart." He muttered.

Ice-Cold Rogue

User Image
Nicole Tone
Escapee

Items: None
Key Items: None
Thoughts: Good news and bad news...
Pokemon currently out: None, all confiscated.

After fiddling with the lock a bit more, finally the door to the storage room opened and Nicole was able to look inside. Within, there were shelves upon shelves of Pokeballs, Great Balls, Ultra Balls, and many kinds of balls that the young trainer didn't recognize, constantly moving, changing their contents as one ball was moved somewhere else. Cautiously, trying not to accidentally get knocked out by any of the mechanical arms that would pick up a ball and place it somewhere else, Nicole stepped inside and shut the door behind her and turned on the light switch, having only been able to see a fraction of what there was within the room using the light from the doorway.

Pokemon:
Manectric named Pulse with 100% health and healthy
Spark 20/20, Bite 25/25, Fire Fang 15/15, Thunder Wave 20/20
Ninetales named Ko with 100% health and healthy
Extrasensory 30/30, Inferno 5/5, Energy Ball 10/10, Dig 10/10
Honchkrow named Aku with 100% health and healthy
Astonish 15/15, Wing Attack 35/35, Night Slash 15/15, Steel Wing 25/25
Leafeon named Flora with 100% health and healthy
Magical Leaf 20/20, X-scissor 15/15, Synthesis 5/5, Grasswhistle 15/15
Glaceon named Frost with 100% health and healthy
Ice Fang 15/15, Rock Smash 15/15, Shadow Ball 15/15, Hail 10/10
Masquerain named Kamen with 100% health and healthy
Water Pulse 20/20, Silver Wind 5/5, Air Slash 20/20, Struggle Bug 20/20

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Moveset
Sacred Fire - 5/5 PP - Fire - High burn chance, defrosts frozen user and deals damage in same turn
Giga Drain - 10/10 PP - Grass - Absorbs health
Aerial Ace - 20/20 PP - Flying - Never misses
Weather Ball - 10/10 - Normal - Attack type changes with weather

Magnus Solhart the Ho-oh
Team Rocket - Headhunter
Health = 100%
Thoughts
I don't like this....
Inventory
---
Key Items
RPD, Rocket ID

User Image
"I'm surrounded by idiots..."

Magnus had been glowering at the floor as he marched, coming to a stop near the lab when he heard the door open and someone step out. "Just the person I wanted to see." He said, a slight growl to his voice, as he looked up from the floor to see Xan. "How is the latest fusion subject doing?" He asked, grinning slightly. It was clear that he was more interested in if the subject was conscious so he could make them even more miserable rather than whether or not they were actually in good health.

"...And idiots deserve to get mauled!"

Party
User Image
Harold, Darmanitan
Solarbeam - Grass - 1-turn charge, no charge in sunny weather, lower damage in rain, hail, or sandstorms
Flame Charge - 20/20 - Fire - No extra effect in rp
Hammer Arm - 10/10 - Fighting - No extra effect in rp
Overheat - 5/5 - Fire - No extra effect in rp
User Image
Mikko, Castform
Sunny Day - 5/5 - Fire - Changes weather to sunny
Rain Dance - 5/5 - Water - Changes weather to rainy
Hail - 5/5 - Ice - Changes weather to hailing
User Image
Soren, Dodrio
Drill Peck - 20/20 PP - Flying - No extra effect in rp
Tri Attack - 10/10 PP - Normal - Chance of burn, freeze, or paralyze
Thief - 10/10 PP - Dark - Chance of stealing item

Wintry Dragon

User ImageUser ImageTeam Rocket Security Guard
Phantom ~ Shiny Umbreon

Moveset: Psychic 10/10pp, Shadowball 15/15pp, Dark Pulse 20/20pp, Hidden Power *Steel* 15/15pp
Thoughts: Here I go again...
Items:

Phantom's eyes narrowed as he heard the distinct sound of a door opening and closing. He started to run now, with his persian keeping an easy pace beside him. Did someone just take the stairs and which way did they go? Or did someone just enter the corridor from their cell? He hurried along the corridor to the stairwell doors in question. He stopped to look around suspiciously. He didn't note anything and he had just done half a circuit. So A) was that the stairwell door he heard and then which door did they choose or B) were they in the corridor opposite of him and would eventually work themselves around to him? "Well, Sia, which is it? Stairwell or corridor? Friend or foe?" He asked the persian. He didn't really want to say foe but that was what they all were until they became one of Team Rocket. He crossed his arms and sighed a little at that. Why was he still Team Rocket? She didn't know him like she used to. But it is hard to forget a friendship forged on hospital beds, he mused to himself. He sniffed the air much like his tawny cat to decide if there was any "foreign" scents gracing the air.

"Nya nya..." Sia raised her paw to bat at the stairwell door labeled up.

Well guess that answered that question, Phantom mused. His ears flicked as he heard more movement. Was someone else on the floor? He noted that his persian had also turned her head towards the disturbance.

Great Ball --------------- Great Ball
Sia, Persian --------------- Blaze, Growlithe
Ability: Pickup --------------- Ability: Flash Fire
Thunderbolt 15/15pp --------------- Bite 25/25pp
Water Pulse 20/20pp (may cause confusion) --------------- Flamethrower 15/15pp (may cause burn)
Hypnosis 20/20pp --------------- Double Kick 30/30pp
Power Gem 20/20pp --------------- Aerial Ace 20/20pp

Wintry Dragon

User ImageTeam Rocket ScientistUser Image
Xan ~ Manaphy
Moveset:
Water Pulse 20/20pp (chance of confusion), Shadowball 15/15pp, Energy Ball 10/10pp, Swift 20/20pp
Thoughts: Today's a good day.
Items:

Xan glanced to her right to see Magnus standing there and gave a slight scowl. "No, they're not awake. I've already had them carted off. You want to come with me to get the next one? She's awake which should prove this interesting for the fusion process. Ah well, I need her awake to choose from one of her pokemon which one to fuse to." She said, one hand on her hip, the other holding her R.P.D. and studying its small screen and the various names. "Seems several fusions have finished over the past couple of hours. Interested in going to see any of them? The legendaries took quite a bit of time, as you may well know. They should just be waking up as all usually do in a couple of hours after the process is complete. Anyway, I'm heading to Deck 11 to go pick her up. Coming or going?" She didn't waste her breath on pleasantries. Both weren't known for it, so why waste breath on small talk that wasn't warranted?

Being stuck on a Space Station for several years wasn't one of the highlights of her career. It was at first. Then the monotomy of it sunk in. You couldn't very well go shopping up here. You couldn't order out for pizza. Or go swimming in the bayou. Even the zen gardens was small and of no help. She scowled a little more. She needed to find a way off this hunk of metal and see about maybe transferring to a ground unit. She gave a small sigh to that. Like that would ever happen. Team Rocket was in a process of massing an army. For what? She didn't know. All she knew was that the boss wanted to conquer the world. Become its dictator. And all those who opposed him would face quite the battle. Especially since they were going to be literally fighting Team Rocket as pokemon that stood like humans. Quite interesting indeed since some of them could even fly or teleport.

Ultra Ball --------------- Ultra Ball
Ghastly, Gengar --------------- Cross, Gallade
Ability: Levitate --------------- Ability: Synchronize
Dark Pulse 15/15pp --------------- Fire Punch 15/15pp
Hypnosis 20/20pp --------------- Low Kick 20/20pp
Hex 10/10pp --------------- Psycho Cut 20/20pp
Dream Eater 15/15pp --------------- Shockwave 20/20pp

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User ImageUser Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
۩, .... ۩

Health:~ 100/100
Moves:~ Roar of time 05/05pp, Flash cannon 10/10pp, Aura sphere 20/20pp, Earthquake 10/10pp
My location~ Cell on deck 10
My company~ No one
The music I hear within my mind~ Cosmic mind
My thoughts on the moment~ Why is she sparkling?

User Image
Despite her mumbling and somewhat funny jokes Rhea was fine. Well minus the fact that she was complaining about having a tail. Turning around he looked at his own rear to see he didn't have a tail. All he had was a blue suit. Though apparently just the suit wasn't the only thing that was blue. Looking at the reflective surface of the cell wall Chronos jumped back in surprise. Why in high holy hell was his hair blue? More importantly...What the hell happened to his eyes?! Though they were very nice looking if he had to say so himself. The voice of another girl in the room...Brig...Cell next door....Whatever snapped him out of his gradual freak out. Okay so he and Rhea weren't the only ones here. "I'm in the..I guess cell, next to yours... Whoever you are." He replied honestly before shifting his attention to his sparkling. Yes she was actually sparkling. Sister.

"All I remember was telling you to shut up because I was trying to go to sleep. By the way sparkle sparkle little miss." Chronos said to his sister laughing at how much she sparkled like one of those fairies in that book called 'Twilight'. "I don't know how we got here. All I know is, is that we need to get out of here somehow. Otherwise who knows what these people will do to us. For all we know they could be some terrorists trying to breed an army of....Whatever it is we are."

Honestly despite looking completely different Chronos couldn't find anything else different about himself. Yes he looked different on the outside. His hair and eyes completely unnatural looking. Yet he couldn't help but feel different. Like he had some kind of power that he didn't understand and yet at the same time he completely understood it. It was weird really. "So aside from the wings, the floating, the tail, and your sparkling fairy appearance. Do you feel anything else different? Aside from that ugly helmet you've got on?" He asked while standing before the bars of his cell. The loud hum of the electricity flowing through the metal bars was starting to sound really annoying to his ears. Funny it should only sound like a soft humming or something.

۩, !! ۩

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
User ImageUser Image

Enigmatic Witch

User Image
<<<<<<K O K O R O ||||

Location || Cell on Deck 11
HP || 100%
Pokemon || None
Items || None

It had been quite some time. . . About 35 mints had passed from when she had awakened. Who had awakened. . you may be asking your self. That is - a hunter . . . of sorts named Koko. Leaning on the wall of her cell, her had crossed her arms and just tilted her head down slightly to wait for some on to pass and . . assist her. She had found when she awoke, her pokemon had been taken form her. Typical cowardly tactic. Though she was rather confused as to who would attack her. There were many after all. She was what some would call . . a Pokemon Hunter. Simply put some one put a prince on a pokemon. . and she would go out and capture it for them. She also went into other fields of work, such and thievery . . . spying . . . and so on. She was a women of many talents.

Hearing a Grunt come by, she quickly lifted her head up. Her coal black eyes locking onto his as he passed. . . causing the poor boy to trip and the quickly move away in fear of the women gaze. Huffing she just tilted her head back down, white blond hair flowing over her shoulders as she moved her head down once more. Such a petty work place this was. Though strange, normally one could hear vibrations in the ground or hear echos of others around them. . yet here. . . there were no outside sounds. . not were there any vibrations. . though the sound of compressed arm flowing though pipes was rather clear to her. She had been in some underwater adventures before . . . such a sound was not new to her. Yet it did raise a few questions in her head. Why was she here. Was this an Ex-client who wanted more? When would they learn. . . Even with out her pokemon. . she was still a rather deadly force to be reckoned with.

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Moveset
Sacred Fire - 5/5 PP - Fire - High burn chance, defrosts frozen user and deals damage in same turn
Giga Drain - 10/10 PP - Grass - Absorbs health

Magnus Solhart the Ho-oh
Team Rocket - Headhunter
Health = 100%
Thoughts
Time for some entertainment.
Inventory
---
Key Items
RPD, Rocket ID

User Image
"I'm surrounded by idiots..."

Magnus sighed. "Damn. And I was gonna take some cheap jabs at 'em too." He said, shrugging. The Ho-oh seemed to perk up at the mention that Xan was going to go get the next subject, and they would be awake for it. "I see. I'll come watch. Something tells me that any of your legendary subjects are going to try to be more high and mighty rather than terrified or miserable." He said, rolling his head and motioning forward. Yeah, he may have been higher in rank, but Xan had been here longer than him, so she knew her way around better. "Lead the way then. This will be fun to watch."

"...And idiots deserve to get mauled!"

Party
User Image
Harold, Darmanitan
Solarbeam - Grass - 1-turn charge, no charge in sunny weather, lower damage in rain, hail, or sandstorms
Flame Charge - 20/20 - Fire - No extra effect in rp
Hammer Arm - 10/10 - Fighting - No extra effect in rp
Overheat - 5/5 - Fire - No extra effect in rp
User Image
Mikko, Castform
Sunny Day - 5/5 - Fire - Changes weather to sunny
Rain Dance - 5/5 - Water - Changes weather to rainy
Hail - 5/5 - Ice - Changes weather to hailing
User Image
Soren, Dodrio
Drill Peck - 20/20 PP - Flying - No extra effect in rp