< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 391 392 393 > >> >>> »|

Wintry Dragon

Open and accepting profiles!

Wintry Dragon

User Image
User ImageKinetic~Espeon
Health: 100%
Moveset:
Bite 25/25pp, Psybeam 20/20pp (chance of confusion), Shadowball 15/15pp, Signal Beam 15/15pp (chance of confusion)
Thoughts: What on earth-?
Carrying:
Key Items:

Kinetic woke up slowly. He was on the floor of some prison cell. Again. The last he remembered was falling down a shaft in the underground tower. Wait, no. He remembered being transferred. A plane, maybe? So he was caught again. And separated from his friend again. Could be slightly endangering. Kinetic stood up and walked over to the door to peer out of its small window. There was nothing to see except a line of doors on either side of the hallway to his left and right. "Well that's slightly cheerful." He muttered. There was no indication of where he was at. Or even if he was in a building. "Well it has to be a building. It doesn't feel like we're flying."

Wintry Dragon

User ImageVapor~VaporeonUser Image
Moveset:
Ice Beam (chance of freezing) 10/10pp, Hidden Power *Electric* 15/15pp, Water Pulse 20/20pp (chance of confusion), Shadowball 15/15pp
Thoughts: I'm where now?
Carrying:
Key items:

Vapor groaned and held his head as he sat up, tail swishing behind as he did so. He opened his eyes and took in the stainless steel interior of his cell room. Blinked. Blinked again. It wasn't concrete. It wasn't tile. It was an actual steel container. "I do believe that the underground base is far behind now." He murmured drolly. He had been with his friend Ryan and that Team Rocket Umbreon when the ground had opened up below them. How did they go from underground base to-? Oh. Right. He had the distant memory of the sensation of flight right before he was knocked out. So were they still on a plane or somewhere else? "Well, one thing for sure is, I'm getting out of here. And if I see that Umbreon again, I will make him tell me where I'm at!"

Wintry Dragon

User ImageUser ImageTeam Rocket Security Guard
Phantom ~ Shiny Umbreon

Moveset: Psychic 10/10pp, Shadowball 15/15pp, Dark Pulse 20/20pp, Hidden Power *Steel* 15/15pp
Thoughts: Here I go again...
Items:
Key Items: Rocket ID, R.P.D (rocket pager device)

Phantom raked a hand through his hair. So he was now aboard the Team Rocket Space Station. He hadn't even known that there was a Space Station complex! But of course with all the ones on the ground being invaded, he supposed they had to go somewhere. He was quite rudely greeted by one scientist, although he was promoted to Security Guard with the handing over of both espeon and vaporeon. And Cuno went whirling off with her new promotion and the scientist, so he had no idea where she was. And this long stretch of hall was quite boring to patrol. "I wonder if any of the fusions will try to escape?" He rolled his eyes. Of course they would. It was human survival 101. Fight or flight. He also wondered how many fusions, humans, and pokemon this station held. He supposed it wasn't his job to know that. Just to patrol and guard the halls in case of an attempted escape...

User Image --------------- User Image
Great Ball --------------- Great Ball
Sia, Persian --------------- Blaze, Growlithe
Health: 100% --------------- Health: 100%
Ability: Pickup --------------- Ability: Flash Fire
Moveset: --------------- Moveset:
Thunderbolt 15/15pp --------------- Bite 25/25pp
Water Pulse 20/20pp (may cause confusion) --------------- Flamethrower 15/15pp (may cause burn)
Hypnosis 20/20pp --------------- Double Kick 30/30pp
Power Gem 20/20pp --------------- Aerial Ace 20/20pp

Wintry Dragon

User ImageUser ImageTeam Rocket Captain
Cuno ~ Articuno

Moveset: Pluck 20/20pp (chance of stealing berry), Ice Beam 10/10pp (chance of freezing), Water Pulse 20/20pp (chance of confusion), Hidden Power *dragon* 15/15pp
Thoughts: Promotion and relocation. All is good.
Items:

Cuno fluffed her feathers in her quarters, smiling at herself in her mirror. She seemed unaware of the light dust of snow that fell off her wings as she viewed herself. All was well in her book. She was promoted. She received a new duty station. Her guard Phantom was even promoted so it was all good in her book. Satisfied with the way she looked, she pulled out her R.P.D. and gave it a study. "Hm, who else is aboard this station, I wonder?"

Great Ball --------------- Ultra Ball
Yena, Mightyena --------------- Spirit, Ninetales
-----None------ --------------- Ability: Flash Fire
Crunch 15/15pp --------------- Hex 10/10pp
Fire Fang 15/15pp --------------- Energy Ball 10/10pp
Ice Fang - 15/15pp --------------- Hypnosis 20/20pp
Thunder Fang - 15/15pp --------------- Extrasensory 30/30pp

Wintry Dragon

User ImageTeam Rocket ScientistUser Image
Xan ~ Manaphy
Moveset:
Water Pulse 20/20pp (chance of confusion), Shadowball 15/15pp, Energy Ball 10/10pp, Swift 20/20pp
Thoughts: Today's a good day.
Items:

Xan tossed a long wave of her hair behind her shoulder. Everything was going great. She didn't have as many setbacks in fusion processing today. She actually managed to acquire a few from the base down below in the midst of battle confusion. Even gained a few new guards and captains to go with the rest of the motley crew already aboard the Space Station. She pulled out her R.P.D. and gave it a study. Now then, who was next on her fusion list?

Ultra Ball --------------- Ultra Ball
Ghastly, Gengar --------------- Cross, Gallade
Ability: Levitate --------------- Ability: Synchronize
Dark Pulse 15/15pp --------------- Fire Punch 15/15pp
Hypnosis 20/20pp --------------- Low Kick 20/20pp
Hex 10/10pp --------------- Psycho Cut 20/20pp
Dream Eater 15/15pp --------------- Shockwave 20/20pp

Ice-Cold Rogue

User Image
Nicole Tone
Escapee

Items: None
Key Items: None
Thoughts: Where am I? What happened?
Pokemon currently out: None, all confiscated.

Nicole rubbed her head a bit as she slowly regained consciousness. Looking around, she saw that she was in some sort of cell, though she had no idea why. She didn't see anyone else around, either in the other cells or outside them, and that worried her a bit. "H-hey! Is anyone out there? Hello?" she called out, hoping for someone to hear her, even if it was the person who put her here.

Pokemon:
Manectric named Pulse with 100% health and healthy
Spark 20/20, Bite 25/25, Fire Fang 15/15, Thunder Wave 20/20
Ninetales named Ko with 100% health and healthy
Extrasensory 30/30, Inferno 5/5, Energy Ball 10/10, Dig 10/10
Honchkrow named Aku with 100% health and healthy
Astonish 15/15, Wing Attack 35/35, Night Slash 15/15, Steel Wing 25/25
Leafeon named Flora with 100% health and healthy
Magical Leaf 20/20, X-scissor 15/15, Synthesis 5/5, Grasswhistle 15/15
Glaceon named Frost with 100% health and healthy
Ice Fang 15/15, Rock Smash 15/15, Shadow Ball 15/15, Hail 10/10
Masquerain named Kamen with 100% health and healthy
Water Pulse 20/20, Silver Wind 5/5, Air Slash 20/20, Struggle Bug 20/20

Wintry Dragon

Xan ~ Manaphy
Moveset:
Water Pulse 20/20pp (chance of confusion), Shadowball 15/15pp, Energy Ball 10/10pp, Swift 20/20pp
Items:

Xan turned when she heard a voice call out. Oh. It was one of her pre-fusion state trainers. Let's see who it is. She walked down the corridor to the cell door where the voice came from and typed the number on the door into her R.P.D. "Sit tight, girl, it isn't time for you yet. There's a que of people ahead of you. If you're in that much of a hurry, I'm sure I can bump you up the line." She said primly. Who best to fuse her with though? Oh she came with pokemon. Six of them. She could really have some fun there... She used a stylus to click on the screen, reading each pokemon's stats.

Ice-Cold Rogue

User Image
Nicole Tone
Escapee

Thoughts: Wait... What am I waiting for?

Nicole was rather surprised when a woman with long, blue hair came over and spoke to her. "Uh, time for what? What's going on?" She asked, figuring that regardless of whether this person would help her or not, it wouldn't hurt to ask a few questions about what was happening.

Pokemon:

Wintry Dragon

Xan ~ Manaphy
Moveset:
Items:

Xan didn't even glance up but continued instead to scroll with her stylus on her R.P.D. screen. "Fusion, honey. Everyone gets one here. Eventually. There might be a few grunts around that aren't fused yet. But that's why they're called grunts." She gave a sort of cold chuckle to that. "If you're in that much of a hurry to get yours done and over with, I can bump you up the line and throw you into the chute." She said, her head stayed bowed, but her eyes moved to glance up at the teen. "You have some very interesting pokemon here. Which one do you like better?" She asked conversationally.

Ice-Cold Rogue

User Image
Nicole Tone
Escapee

Thoughts: Wait, what?!?

Nicole didn't know how to take what this person was saying, and was a bit shocked at how she could so casually change the subject. "I don't have any favorites, they're all my friends. And who said we agreed to this fusion thing, anyway?" Nicole was getting annoyed, but then a thought had dawned on her and she quickly calmed down. "So... I'm guessing you know where my team is, right?" she calmly asked, hoping that this person wouldn't get too angry at her. For now, she had to try and remain calm, otherwise she might never see her friends again.

Pokemon:

Wintry Dragon

User ImageVapor~VaporeonUser Image
Moveset:
Ice Beam (chance of freezing) 10/10pp, Hidden Power *Electric* 15/15pp, Water Pulse 20/20pp (chance of confusion), Shadowball 14/15pp
Thoughts: I'm where now?
Carrying:
Key items:

"Well there's no use standing around and waiting for someone to come find me." Vapor studied the cell door and decided his best course of action. He was in a steel room so electricity and water probably wouldn't help him here. Ice probably wouldn't be that good of a choice either considering how narrow that window was. So his best bet was his shadowball attack. He throws one quickly but the door ended up absorbing it. Vapor gritted his teeth and waited for an alarm or someone to hear that he was awake and attempting to break free. But there was no sound of anything. "Either that's good news or something's bad happening elsewhere..."

Wintry Dragon

Xan ~ Manaphy
Moveset:
Items:

Xan gave her a patient look. "Look, honey, you can deny it all you want, but one of them is your favorite. I'll give you some time to think about it. And yes, I know where your pokemon are. You won't get them back until you comply." She gave a wicked sort of smirk. "And by comply, I mean submit to the fusion willingly and sign on the line to become part of Team Rocket. I'll give you some time to think about it." Xan turned on her heel and walked away from the door. She had some fusion chambers to clear out. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "They should just be about done..." She murmured.

Ice-Cold Rogue

User Image
Nicole Tone
Escapee

Thoughts: Not yet... Just a little longer...

When the blue-haired woman said that Nicole would have to join Team Rocket to get her Pokemon back, she felt a sudden chill in her chest that spread through her body and made her shiver. Team Rocket? I've been captured by Team Rocket? THE Team Rocket? Oh, this is not good, not good at all... I have to get out of here, fast! As she shook, she barely noticed the woman leave. She didn't want to be fused with any of her Pokemon, but she couldn't just abandon any of them, either, so she decided that she would try to escape. She was worried that the woman she had spoken with might come rushing back if she tried to break out right this second, so she decided to wait a few minutes before she would begin her desperate attempt at freedom. She stood up, a bit stiff from all the sitting around, and started stretching.

Pokemon:

Wintry Dragon

User Image
User ImageKinetic~Espeon
Moveset:
Bite 25/25pp, Psybeam 20/20pp (chance of confusion), Shadowball 14/15pp, Signal Beam 15/15pp (chance of confusion)
Thoughts: What on earth-?
Carrying:
Key Items:

Kinetic sighed and stared at the door. To break down or not to break down? What lay on the other side? He stared out the door again, no one was in sight. Kinetic jumped back, eyes aglow and aimed for the door with a burst of energy. He stared in frustration as the door absorbed the attack. "And now I hear footsteps... maybe they didn't hear that just now..." He muttered crossing his fingers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff