• Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Location ~<3Deck 4
Pokemon ~<3

Items ~<3Mio-Super potion,========= Ming- full heal Ball,
User ImageDieno(m)=Swagger-15pp, Draco Meteor-5pp, Dragon Tail-10, Outrage-10

User ImageRalts(f)=Protect-10pp, Attract-15pp, Reflect-20, Hyper Voice-10pp

User ImageCroagunk(m)=Swagger-15pp, Sludge Bomb-10, Brick Break-15pp, Shadow ball-15
User ImageYamask(M)=Shadow Ball-15pp, Protect-10pp, Dark pulse-15pp Attract-15pp
User ImageDarumaka(f)=Swagger-15pp, Fire punch-15, Flame charge-20pp, Roar-20pp
User ImageVulpix(f)=Attract-15pp, Flamethrower-15, Iron Tail-15, Zen headbutt-15pp

People We're With ~<3Ourselves
The song we listen to ~<3Sakura

Mio and Ming to one another since they went back to their like minds personas again.

Mio chuckled as she looked around the stairs. She quickly removed one of the small plates that connected to the air vents, they were large enough for her and her sister to move around without being seen. " Personally, Ming and I perfer to travel threw the vents faster, more fun, and we go undected. Perfect for Sneaking up on people right Ming? " Mio began to giggle as she opened the vent and then began to dust off her shirt tale after wards acting more girly for the first time in a while.
Ming knodded and motioned to Phantom.
" Those grunts are gonna get it when one of the surpiors hears that they were goofing again huh Mio? Oh hey look I just found a Full heal Ball! Sweet! " Ming Smiled as she quickly pocketed it. While sticking her tongue out at Mio.
Mio grumbled as Ming almost tauted her about finding a Full heal ball. She quickly scanned the floor and smiled as she spotted a Super potion on the floor. She quickly snatched it and stuck it in her sisters face.
" See you aren't the only one with a healing item now Ming! " Mio quickly ducked into the vents they were so much fun to go around threw than the stairs.
Ming Smiled and bowed Respectively towards the higher up
. " Sir Phantom have fun making your rounds. We'll be seeing ya later just make sure you don't drop your guard. Mio and I won't miss a chance we can get. " She smiled and waved as she ducked into the vent and began to run after following her sister. She could help but giggle thinking about what Phantom was thinking she ment by 'A chance'.

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Moveset
Sacred Fire - 4/5 PP - Fire - High burn chance, defrosts frozen user and deals damage in same turn
Giga Drain - 9/10 PP - Grass - Absorbs health
Aerial Ace - 20/20 PP - Flying - Never misses
Weather Ball - 10/10 - Normal - Attack type changes with weather

Magnus Solhart the Ho-oh
Team Rocket - Headhunter
Health = 65%
Thoughts
Time for some entertainment.
Inventory
---
Key Items
RPD, Rocket ID

User Image
"I'm surrounded by idiots..."

Magnus winced as the electric attack hit him. Figures. Well, I can still absorb some of it's health. Worst case scenario, I send out one of my pokemon to deal with this. He thought, a green ball of light forming in his hand before gripping it, the ball reshaping into a rope shape. "Giga drain." He said, swinging the light rope at the manectric. The rope hit the ground and dispersed into nothing. "F***!"

"...And idiots deserve to get mauled!"

Party
User Image
Harold, Darmanitan
Solarbeam - Grass - 1-turn charge, no charge in sunny weather, lower damage in rain, hail, or sandstorms
Flame Charge - 20/20 - Fire - No extra effect in rp
Hammer Arm - 10/10 - Fighting - No extra effect in rp
Overheat - 5/5 - Fire - No extra effect in rp
User Image
Mikko, Castform
Sunny Day - 5/5 - Fire - Changes weather to sunny
Rain Dance - 5/5 - Water - Changes weather to rainy
Hail - 5/5 - Ice - Changes weather to hailing
User Image
Soren, Dodrio
Drill Peck - 20/20 PP - Flying - No extra effect in rp
Tri Attack - 10/10 PP - Normal - Chance of burn, freeze, or paralyze
Thief - 10/10 PP - Dark - Chance of stealing item

Lia Syuki
Nicole

((OoC:: Just remembered about status effects and how long they last in RP. Paralysis turn 2/3.))

Ice-Cold Rogue

User Image
Nicole Tone
Escapee

Health: 100%
Items: None
Key Items: None
Thoughts: Now things look like they're shifting in my favor, but we can't let up!
Pokemon currently out: Pulse with 45% health and no status condition

Pulse jumped out of the way of Magnus's attack, causing it to miss completely. "Now, another Spark!" Nicole called out, and once again the Manectric hit the legendary fusion with a strong electric attack. Even though the tide of battle seemed to be turning out in the trainer's favor, she couldn't let herself get cocky, given that with one fell swoop that Magnus guy could easily reverse the odds yet again. Still, for now the Nicole and her Manectric seemed to be holding their own against this Rocket.

Pokemon:
Manectric named Pulse with 45% health and healthy
Ability: Lightningrod
Spark 18/20, Bite 25/25, Fire Fang 15/15, Thunder Wave 19/20
Ninetales named Ko with 100% health and healthy
Ability: Flash Fire
Extrasensory 30/30, Inferno 5/5, Energy Ball 10/10, Dig 10/10
Honchkrow named Aku with 100% health and healthy
Ability: Insomnia
Astonish 15/15, Wing Attack 35/35, Night Slash 15/15, Steel Wing 25/25
Leafeon named Flora with 100% health and healthy
Ability: Leaf Guard
Magical Leaf 20/20, X-scissor 15/15, Synthesis 5/5, Grasswhistle 15/15
Glaceon named Frost with 100% health and healthy
Ability: None
Ice Fang 15/15, Rock Smash 15/15, Shadow Ball 15/15, Hail 10/10

Masquerain named Kamen with 100% health and healthy
Water Pulse 20/20, Silver Wind 5/5, Air Slash 20/20, Struggle Bug 20/20

((OOC: 35% damage, no paralysis because Magnus is already paralyzed.))

Jason Sangoku the Hero
Magnus

Wintry Dragon

User ImageUser ImageTeam Rocket Security Guard
Phantom ~ Shiny Umbreon

Moveset: Psychic 10/10pp, Shadowball 15/15pp, Dark Pulse 20/20pp, Hidden Power *Steel* 15/15pp
Thoughts: Oh... What was his name again?
Items:
Key Items: Rocket ID, R.P.D (rocket pager device)

"Of course, Cuno, all I have to do is just finish touring this corridor and I'll be right down." Phantom said and ended the call. He turned and continued walking when his attention was called out to by a familiar voice. He turned his head and blinked as his eyes collided with that of the vaporeon fusion's. Oh. He was on this floor. He gave a small sigh and walked over to the door. "I don't know when they serve food here." He said quite honestly. "But how are you doing? Any lingering headaches?" He felt bad for the Eon.

They had just been getting to know one another and then the ground opened up! And then Cuno was ordering him to hand them over. And now they were all stuck here on the space station. He wondered if the vaporeon was going to try and escape again. Would have to hunt him down? He supposed if those two in the air ducts were wandering by they would be suspicious of him talking to a prisoner. And really what were they doing in the air ducts? Didn't they know how dangerous that was? Kids. He shook his head.
"I see they must have revoked your Team Rocket status..." He said carefully in case there was any ears nearby.

The persian sat down and was acting as lookout. There was not much else to do since her master had stopped to talk that Eon they met before. She wondered what her friend Yena was doing? She wanted to go see Cuno again! The ice bird always had a treat for her. She purred just thinking about it.

User Image --------------- User Image
Great Ball --------------- Great Ball
Sia, Persian --------------- Blaze, Growlithe
Health: 100% --------------- Health: 100%
Ability: Pickup --------------- Ability: Flash Fire
Moveset: --------------- Moveset:
Thunderbolt 15/15pp --------------- Bite 25/25pp
Water Pulse 20/20pp (may cause confusion) --------------- Flamethrower 15/15pp (may cause burn)
Hypnosis 20/20pp --------------- Double Kick 30/30pp
Power Gem 20/20pp --------------- Aerial Ace 20/20pp

WarmApplePaii's Partner In Crime

Enigmatic Witch

User Image
<<<<<<K O K O R O ||||

Location || Cell on Deck 11
HP || 100%
Pokemon || None
Items || None
Music of the moment || >> None at the moment<<

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Sighing, the girl took out another bead and went to place it in the lock once more. But once more, it just fizzled and burned the metal bits inside of the lock. Crouching down, she just thought to her self for a moment. maybe she could just use some fragments of Potassium she stored in metal bits at the end of her boot laces. But that may make a fire and burn up to much oxygen in the area. She would just have to continue putting the acid beads in until they worked. There was no doubt in her mind they would , they would eventually eat away at the lock . . and . . possibly burn anyone who opened it from the outside. The Acid it's self was taken from the venom in her own crobat. It came in handy most often. That and her Giant spider. When you were a hunter. . creatures that could track and trap your targets came in handy.

[[ We have always stood on borderland ]]
Memories will only shackle me down
Kindness is my sworn enemy

[[ From there I shall enjoy the view ]]

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Moveset
Sacred Fire - 4/5 PP - Fire - High burn chance, defrosts frozen user and deals damage in same turn
Weather Ball - 9/10 - Normal - Attack type changes with weather

Magnus Solhart the Ho-oh
Team Rocket - Headhunter
Health = 30%
Thoughts
Inventory
---
Key Items
RPD, Rocket ID

User Image

Magnus let out a growl as the spark hit him. One more hit like that, and I'm f***ed. He thought, grabbing a pokeball from his belt. "Screw this. Harold, you handle this!" He snarled, tossing the pokeball and letting his darmanitan out.

The round, ape pokemon punched his fists together. "Ook! Ook!" He hooted and flexed his arms and waited for the next attack and his attack order. It's flaming eyebrows flared in anticipation.

Party
User Image
Harold, Darmanitan - Health: 100%
Solarbeam - Grass - 1-turn charge, no charge in sunny weather, lower damage in rain, hail, or sandstorms
Flame Charge - 20/20 - Fire - No extra effect in rp
Overheat - 5/5 - Fire - No extra effect in rp
User Image
Mikko, Castform - Health: 100%
User Image
Soren, Dodrio - Health: 100%

Lia Syuki
Nicole

((OoC:: Active party member switch takes up turn. Paralysis turn 3/3.))

Ice-Cold Rogue

User Image
Nicole Tone
Escapee

Items: None
Key Items: None
Thoughts: I figured as much...
Pokemon currently out: Kamen with 100% health and no status condition

Nicole wasn't too surprised when Magnus decided to back out and use one of his Pokemon instead. In fact, she was expecting it, though not necessarily the specific one he sent out. "What was that about being a sporting fellow?" she muttered in annoyance as she returned Pulse to his Pokeball. Then, she grabbed the other ball she had managed to retrieve before this guy had showed up. "Alright, then. Your turn, Kamen!" Her Masquerain came out of its ball and chirped a bit, both glad to be with his trainer again and upset about the situation the girl was in. When he saw his opponents, he chirped some more as he flew up a bit.

Pokemon:
Manectric named Pulse with 45% health and healthy
Ability: Lightningrod
Spark 18/20, Bite 25/25, Fire Fang 15/15, Thunder Wave 19/20
Ninetales named Ko with 100% health and healthy
Ability: Flash Fire
Extrasensory 30/30, Inferno 5/5, Energy Ball 10/10, Dig 10/10
Honchkrow named Aku with 100% health and healthy
Ability: Insomnia
Astonish 15/15, Wing Attack 35/35, Night Slash 15/15, Steel Wing 25/25
Leafeon named Flora with 100% health and healthy
Ability: Leaf Guard
Magical Leaf 20/20, X-scissor 15/15, Synthesis 5/5, Grasswhistle 15/15
Glaceon named Frost with 100% health and healthy
Ice Fang 15/15, Rock Smash 15/15, Shadow Ball 15/15, Hail 10/10

Masquerain named Kamen with 100% health and healthy
Water Pulse 20/20, Silver Wind 5/5, Air Slash 20/20, Struggle Bug 20/20

((OOC: And with that, I have to leave for a while. I will be back at about midnight, though.))

Jason Songoku the Hero
Magnus

Wintry Dragon

User ImageTeam Rocket ScientistUser Image
Xan ~ Manaphy
Moveset:
Water Pulse 20/20pp (chance of confusion), Shadowball 15/15pp, Energy Ball 10/10pp, Swift 20/20pp
Thoughts: Today's a good day.
Items:
Key Items: Rocket ID, R.P.D (rocket pager device)

Xan sighed mentally. Why were these people being difficult? They were the best of their given fields! They should have been leaping at the chance at becoming even stronger than their competition! So why were they refusing? "Oh you don't have to get fused to one of your friends, Mr. Ren. Just choose a pokemon to become fused to. It's all to become better and stronger. You could choose a flying pokemon and gain the ability to fly. Or a ghost and sink through walls. Although not our walls." She added as an afterthought. "Some walls on here, yes, but not all walls. We do value our privacy after all. It should be simple really. No one said anything about having to publicly announce that you're Team Rocket of course, if you choose to join us. We do try to run behind the scenes after all. Except for a few dithering idiots but they were taken care of..."

She had her arms crossed at this point and trailed off as two rocket grunts walked down the hall carrying a stretcher between them with another Team Rocket personnel on it, if the logo on the shirt was anything to go by. It looked like it went several rounds against a machamp and lost. She frowned and then stepped back to call after them. "Make sure to strip our logo off of them. They are an embarrassment to this company. We'll eject them out the portside later." She nodded in satisfaction as the two hurriedly did as she bade before dumping the poor clod in a random room and hurried off to their other mundane tasks. She turned back to Ren and gave a bright smile. "It's all up to you, Mr. Ren. We can do this the hard way or the easy way... I will be back in a little bit to get your response. There's someone else I need to go check on."

She flipped her hair and strode off, holding her R.P.D. to her ear. "Yes, I hear you, ma'am. Of course they will. The chambers are already warming up. Everything is going exactly according to plan." She gave a chilling laugh. "Yes, of course I'll go check on her. The dragon tamer of the East Sea should just be about done."

User Image --------------- User Image
Ultra Ball --------------- Ultra Ball
Ghastly, Gengar --------------- Cross, Gallade
Health: 100% --------------- Health: 100%
Ability: Levitate --------------- Ability: Synchronize
Moveset: --------------- Moveset:
Dark Pulse 15/15pp --------------- Fire Punch 15/15pp
Hypnosis 20/20pp --------------- Low Kick 20/20pp
Hex 10/10pp --------------- Psycho Cut 20/20pp
Dream Eater 15/15pp --------------- Shockwave 20/20pp

Xilos_0
ren

Akumu oukoku
koko

(OOC: the dragon tamer of the east sea is wildly known for taming, well, dragons, obviously. Just as the other two trainers here are known for being a hunter and a dark trainer.))

Enigmatic Witch

User Image
<<<<<<K O K O R O ||||

Location || Cell on Deck 11
HP || 100%
Pokemon || None
Items || None

Another bead - and another fizzle. . . She could hear the lock was weakening. Melting away within it. IT may take another bead or two to make it brake . . . just about anyway. Maybe she should set a few traps when she got out. A few Ariados strands of web with electricity surging within should be enough to knock out even the biggest of threats. Reaching into her choker once more, she pulled out another bead . . and simply waited for the last one she put in to melt away. She could not shove one in after the other. . less she caused problems for everyone on that deck.

Wintry Dragon

User ImageEscapee
Vapor~VaporeonUser Image
Moveset:
Ice Beam (chance of freezing) 10/10pp, Hidden Power *Electric* 15/15pp, Water Pulse 20/20pp (chance of confusion), Shadowball 10/15pp
Thoughts: Oh it's our dark colored friend. How... interesting.
Carrying:
Key items:

Vapor gave a small shrug. "Oh you know how they are. Team Rocket personnel always want the next promotion and all that. Easier to hand us over and get a promotion than to say that I was apart of Team Rocket's newest signees." He drawled. He crossed his arms and leaned against the door. "Of course if you're asking if whether or not we're Team Rocket... well I suppose we could be persuaded..." He said with a slight smirk on his face.

Wintry Dragon

User Image
User ImageEscapee
Kinetic~Espeon
Moveset:
Bite 25/25pp, Psybeam 20/20pp (chance of confusion), Shadowball 13/15pp, Signal Beam 15/15pp (chance of confusion)
Thoughts: We have company...
Carrying:
Key Items:

Kinetic didn't say anything but just sat there and waited for the umbreon to make one move or another. He watched as his friend Cain toyed with the umbreon. Were they really going to join Team Rocket or was it all just a ruse so they could slip out unnoticed to an incoming supply ship? He supposed it would be easier to do that if they were Team Rocket personnel then fugitives within the building. But how would the umbreon respond? Would he believe them or know that they were up to no good? And why did Cain use the royal "we" instead of just "me"? That would surely set a few alarm bells ringing. Kinetic waited patiently for a signal to attack or to fall acquiescent.

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

---|||| Ren Ryugami ||||---

...What is this place?...
...Where am I?...

"Yeah you'll get my response alright..." Ren muttered before he tried once more to break his cell door down only to be met with his second failed attempt. Maybe he should have bulked up like his colleague suggested. It couldn't have hurt. Especially right now when he could use having a bit more muscle. Honestly why he didn't tell anyone where he was going was probably the stupidest thing he could have done. Then again even if he did tell someone they had no idea where to look. What made him pause before his next attempt was that they were going to eject someone from the port side. Port side of what? Some kind of ship? That could mean anything! Well not really.

The only things that had port sides were ships. Air ships, water ships, and as far as he was aware those were the only two kinds of ships. It wasn't as if they were in on a space ship or something. That would be just plain ridiculous. After all something like that would cost millions and even then where would they put it? The moon?

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

---||||---

Health 100/100
Location Cell on Deck 11
Company No one
Thoughts Need to get out of here and find my pokemon..
Items nothing

Fashionable Shopper

5,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Location ~<3Deck 4
Pokemon ~<3

Items ~<3Mio-Super potion,========= Ming- full heal Ball,
User ImageDieno(m)=Swagger-15pp, Draco Meteor-5pp, Dragon Tail-10, Outrage-10

User ImageRalts(f)=Protect-10pp, Attract-15pp, Reflect-20, Hyper Voice-10pp

User ImageCroagunk(m)=Swagger-15pp, Sludge Bomb-10, Brick Break-15pp, Shadow ball-15
User ImageYamask(M)=Shadow Ball-15pp, Protect-10pp, Dark pulse-15pp Attract-15pp
User ImageDarumaka(f)=Swagger-15pp, Fire punch-15, Flame charge-20pp, Roar-20pp
User ImageVulpix(f)=Attract-15pp, Flamethrower-15, Iron Tail-15, Zen headbutt-15pp

People We're With ~<3Ourselves
The song we listen to ~<3Sakura

Mio and Ming scurred around threw the vent heither and yander as they began to listen for any signs of fun. Some grunts slacking off gave the two a brief moment were they made ghost sounds within the vent making the people below them freak out and go running to tell some higher up a ghost pokemon must be loose in the ship or something. They moved on quickly and found themselves at a floor level vent, just outside one of the cells and phantom was in full Veiw, and rather distracted by the look of it. The two snickered silently as they pulled back into the vent a bit to give their voices more echo room. Mio and ming chose to get on opposite sides of a air vent that went all over the cell area where Phantom was their voice would echo for ages at this spot if the did this right. the two took in a deep breath and began to giggle loudly in different keys distorting their laughs making them sound like haunters on laughing Gas. They soon stopped to let the echo's die done enough so they could hear what Phantom and whom ever he was talk to, their reactions to the sound.

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Moveset
Weather Ball - 9/10 - Normal - Attack type changes with weather

Magnus Solhart the Ho-oh
Team Rocket - Headhunter
Health = 30%
Thoughts
Inventory
---
Key Items
RPD, Rocket ID

User Image

Magnus grinned maliciously at Nicole's pokemon change. "Sporting, yes, I did say that. But I didn't say that I'd stick with your choice of who you fight, did I?" He questioned, crossing his arms. "Besides, if my Giga Drain had hit, you would've done the same thing!"

Harold was bouncing on the balls of his feet, waiting as patiently as he could for a command to attack. Though, seeing what he was against, he was positive of what attack he was going to be told to use.

"Now then. Harold, use Overheat!" Magnus commanded, pointing at the Masquerain.

Harold was happy to oblige. "Ook ook!" The darmanitan took a deep breath before jumping into the air and spitting out a beam of white-hot fire, steam visibly emitting from Harold's body.

Party
User Image
Harold, Darmanitan - Health: 100%
Ability - Sheer Force: Moves with stat boosts (in game) deal +5%
Solarbeam - Grass - 10/10 - 1-turn charge, no charge in sunny weather, lower damage in rain, hail, or sandstorms
Flame Charge - 20/20 - Fire - +5% due to Sheer Force
Overheat - 4/5 - Fire - No extra effect in rp
User Image
Mikko, Castform - Health: 100%
Ability - Forecast: Changes form and type depending on weather
User Image
Soren, Dodrio - Health: 100%
Ability - Early Bird: Halves sleeping time

Lia Syuki
Nicole

((OoC:: No longer paralyzed. 75% damage!))

Enigmatic Witch

User Image
<<<<<<K O K O R O ||||

Location || Deck 11
HP || 100%
Pokemon || None
Items || None

Dropping one more bead in the lock. . it gave way at last. But she would not open the door just yet. There was far to many thing going on at that moment. . and the smell of fire was high in the air. What sort of moron uses FIRE in an area filled with compressed air!? Did they WANT everyone to die? Really. . did no one go to school in this place? It was really all right shocking. . though maybe not that much. Sitting on the ground , she leaned on the wall and just watched people go this way and that. She could hear them talking about a battle that was going on in the storage room. Ah. . thats where she would find her tools of the trade. With the smell of ash and fire in the air. . it would not be to hard to get to the place either. . . for now she would wait. ( cuz I dunno wth else to do = - = )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items