• Profitable 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Ray-anna

Where:deck 10
HP: 100%
These things I carry: 1 Poke-ball,Fluffy Tail,Super Potion, Cherry Package
The Key Items: ...
Moves: Dragon Pluse (9/10), Air slash(20/20), Iron tail (13/15), Hyper beam (3/5),
Music: Click
OCC:...

User Image

Ray-anna growled slightly as she just punched the door. Nothing happened aside from it wobbling a bit.Ray-anna sighed heavily as she stood there looking at the door. It was so close to falling off of it's hinges and yet so far from it.

Lonely Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageXUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yeah... I'm an Asst. General

Pokemon I'm carrying: Tympole 100% User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Water Pulse 19/20 Confuse
Mud Shot 15/15
Sludge Bomb 10/10 Poison
Muddy Water 10/10

(confiscated by TP)

Fusions I'm carrying: None

Health: 10%
Items: 1 pokeball, Birdy's Package (Article Fragment, Poke Ball, Max Revive, Health Boost Package (revive, ether)), 1 Article Fragment
Key Items: none
Mood: Team Plasma will pay for this
Moveset:
Dragon Claw 6/15
Bolt Strike 5/5 (paralyze)
Ancient Power 4/5
Thunder 5/10(paralyze)

Hidden Moves:
Shadow Claw 11/15
Fire Blast 2/5 (burn)
Bulldoze 16/20
Flamethrower 13/15 (burn)

"I can feel the power surge within me...
It's.... Electrifying"

User Image X could see another person approach but he seemed to be talking to Ebony so he decided to not say anything. Mustering up more power, he pushed off against the wall again, this time tearing the chains off the wall. Annoyed that they were still attached to his wrists, he ripped them off, crushed them and tossed them aside. "Much better"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lia_Syuki
Ebony Rose

((ooc: ))

Lonely Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Citizen 200
Demi

"You thought I was tough before...
...well you have got a whole new thing coming."

Health: 75%
Items: 2 Smoke Ball, 1 Revive, Birdy's Package (Leftovers, hyper potion(2 uses), super potion, pokeball, full heal, fragment package)
Key Items:
Mood: *sigh*
Move set:
Leaf Blade 15/15
Giga Drain 5/5
Aerial Ace 18/20
Low Sweep 20/20

User Image Demi listened to Alex and raised an eyebrow when he teleported away. Standing up, she started walking over. Coming up behind him, she stepped to the side and peered around him. Spotting the two new fusions, as well as another that looked like an Entei fusion she looked back at Alex. "What's the plan?" Turning her head back, she figured that she wouldn't do too well against either of them. But that hasn't stopped her before.
Pokemon: Sprite (not in pokeball)
Froslass
Health: 100%
Moveset:
Frost Breath 10/10
Shock Wave 20/20 Never misses
Blizzard 1/5 Freeze
Shadow Ball 15/15

((ooc: posting so she isnt forgotten ))

BurnChris518
Alex, Doppel

Spikka XD
Skore

Ice-Cold Rogue

User ImageEbony Rose
Team Rocket Headhunter

Moveset: Psychic 10/10, Hidden Power (Fighting) 10/15, Shadow Ball 11/15, Recover 8/10
Items: Smoke Ball
Key Items: None
Thoughts: Why won't this blasted door open?

Ebony looked over at the Aerodactyl fusion when he asked if she wanted some aid, then nodded. "It would be appreciated." she said as she heard X tear himself free from the wall, then tried throwing another Hidden Power attack at the door. Unfortunately the strike did even less than last time, barely leaving a mark on the bars. She stepped aside slightly to let X and the Aerodactyl fusion make their attempts.

Nights Vengeance
Krane
Minilaser
X

Fashionable Shopper

5,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Ray-anna

Moves: Dragon Pluse (9/10), Air slash(20/20), Iron tail (13/15), Hyper beam (3/5),

User Image

Ray-anna sighed softly as she leaned against the door she had punched glaring over her shoulder at it.Why won't you just fall all ready?Ray-anna slammed againsts it hoping to maybe knock it down with her weight, but alass she wasn't as heavy as she thought she'd be, actually forgetting she was a flying type. She sighed lightly thinking about her previous size she'd been, oh how she missed it, but with these stupid scientist around it was probbly not an option to get back to that. Ray-anna began to blush slightly as her mind poped to her being just about the same size as Blade. It was nice the two of them were close to the same size now. Maybe she should be thanking these stupid scientists for shrinking her, now she could be with Blade easier that it would have been before.
Moveset: Faint Attack [19/20], Low Sweep [18/20], Hidden Power Ice [15/15], Aerial Ace [20/20]
Thoughts: "Oh well"
Items: Super Potion, Full Restore, Self control ball, Revival Herb, Cherry Package [Full Restore, Revival Herb, Shell Bell]
Key Items: Team Plasma Communicator, Team Plasma ID, Itemfinder, Shell Bell
Equipped Item: Shell Bell
Theme: [Dead END]

User Image
KNIGHT
Captain of the S.S. Destiny

Health: 100

"We Sail the S.S. Destiny, I am the captain of this ship...

Knight activated the screen in the isolated room and saluted to the figure that showed up on the large monitor. "Sir, Captain Knight reporting." He said formally introducing himself. He cleared his throat before continuing. "The trip so far has been bumpy, but nothing I nor the crew couldn't handle." He continued. "As predicted, the experiments have been ressisting containment. And we have been recording and collecting data from their actions just as you instructed." Knight cleared his throat. "Those "other" missions you have set out for us have been, for the most part, completed." He brought his hands behind his back and stood tall. "However, there were a few hiccups along the way. The most notible of which was the escape of the Team Rocket leader and a few of his subordinates. We are still in possession in many of the Team Rocket officals and their pawns." He said finishing his report. "That pretty much sums up everything sir." Knight noticed his handheld had gone off. When he saw that it was from Emmary he typed a message back to her. [I am speaking to the leader, I will see you when I am done.. I promise.] He clicked send and waited for the leader's responce.

...We are the hunters, you are the prey. You will not enjoy this trip."

((occ: I didnt have him react to Ebony breaking out beacuse i figured he was already past them and down the hall, plus theres bigger fish to fry Bp ))
User Image

???
Team Plasma Leader

HP: ???
Items: ???
Key Items: ???
Held Item: ???
Moveset:

???: [?/?]

The Team Plasma leader listened to Knight patiently as he made his report. He then nodded and made a reply. "Excellent work captain. Despite the loss of the Team Rocket leader Kyu you still managed to complete the necessary tasks layed out to you." He paused before continuing onward. "As you probably already know, having the Team Rocket leader in our possession is not essential to our overall plan. Team Rocket may prove a nuicance later on, but we will cross that bridge when we come to it..." The Team Plasma Leader began to finish up. "Thank you for your report, I will be awaiting your arrival." The screen then went dark.
User Image

Items: Self-Control ball, Autolock ball, Ether, Energy Powder,
Power Boost, Full Restore, Revival Herb
Key Items: Leftovers, Shell Bell
Moves: Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Supersonic
Thoughts: Grrrreat!

Krane looks over at X who had just broken out of the chains and then nodded at Ebony, Anything to help...everyone needs it at times, yknw? he smiled and then turned his attention toward the cell to attack it. He used Ice Fang, hoping to break the bars with the cold attack. But when he let loose his attack, it didn't do anything except make the bars icy cold.

OOCI dunno, oh well? LOL

Lia Syuki
Ebony

Minilaser
X
User Image
User Image Alex KazamUser Image

Items: Revive, super potion, elixer, smokeball
Key Items: One Rocket Handheld, Rocket Key 2

Held Item:

Theme:Brain Diver

Psychic pp10 Focus Blast pp5 Recover pp10 Hidden Power [Fire]pp15

Thunderbolt pp15

Alex continued to look into the med bay. He whispered as he responded to Demi. "Im not sure...theres no definite way to figure out if they're our enemy without asking." Alex sighed. Alex felt strange, like he could feel two psychic presences around him, but he could only see the one in front of him. "I've got a bad feeling..." He said. He then looked to where Daisy was standing and saw that she had vanished. "That can't be good..." He looked down at Demi. "What do you think? Should we make our presance known?"

ViaryThePurpleDragon

Minilaser

Aurori18

((ooc: Waiting on ViaryThePurpleDragon to post as Gallade Blade, I'm giving Amber 1 more day before I move on with him.

On a side note: "Attacks that hit Twice" and "Attacks that can hit up to 5 times" have been added to the Battle Thread. ))

Fashionable Shopper

5,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Ray-anna

Moves: Dragon Pluse (9/10), Air slash(20/20), Iron tail (12/15), Hyper beam (3/5),

User Image

Ray-anna rolled around and pushed off of the door and swung with a quick iron tail. She froze staring at the door she had hit it well but not well enough. She pouted momentarily and suck her face towards the opening of the door.Hey! Anyone Out there?!Ray-anna stood there hoping to recieve a reply from someone or at the very least a something.
User Image
Ayden-the-Dratini
Team Plasma Official:
Key Items: Team Plasma ID, Team Plasma Handheld <-(misplaced at the moment)
Items: --
Thoughts: Where is it? Where is it!
Move Set: Slam 20pp, Twister 20pp, Ice Beam 10pp, Rest 10pp

Ayden hurried along the deck, heading toward the Crew Quarters. He couldn't find his badge, or his handheld! The boss was going to kill him if he found out! He shook his head and balled up his fists, this was the third time today that he lost those things! Ayden you stupid stupid boy! Where did you put those!? he scolded himself outloud as he rushed by doors, not paying any attention to the things that were around him. Which resulted in him stumbling over a pile of boxes that were in the hallway. Where did those come from? he said, scratching his head and squinting at the boxes as he piled them back up and continued on his way.

OOC=Hi guyz!

Lonely Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Citizen 200
Demi

"You thought I was tough before...
...well you have got a whole new thing coming."

Health: 75%
Items: 2 Smoke Ball, 1 Revive, Birdy's Package (Leftovers, hyper potion(2 uses), super potion, pokeball, full heal, fragment package)
Key Items:
Mood: *sigh*
Move set:
Leaf Blade 15/15
Giga Drain 5/5
Aerial Ace 18/20
Low Sweep 20/20

User Image Demi frowned when Alex said he had a bad feeling. "Normally I would say we should simply ask them considering we have the Smoke Balls to get away if necessary. But your a psychic type and if you have a bad feeling about something, then that isn't good..." She put her hand on her hip as she tried to think about what to do. "If you are fine with being bold then I am too. It's more fun anyways." She remarked with a grin.
Pokemon: Sprite (not in pokeball)
Froslass
Moveset:
Frost Breath 10/10
Shock Wave 20/20 Never misses
Blizzard 1/5 Freeze
Shadow Ball 15/15

BurnChris518
Alex, Doppel

Fashionable Shopper

5,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Ray-anna

Moves: Dragon Pluse (9/10), Air slash(20/20), Iron tail (11/15), Hyper beam (3/5),

User Image

Ray-anna growled slightly as she once again tried to use iron tail on the door. But once again only the echo of the door was heard as it stood firm.Dang this one's way more stubborn than the door of my last cells when we were taken here. I don't know why I'm even in here they should now that I joined, even if it was for my own purposes...Ray-anna looked over to the side slightly scolding herself for saying what she did outload. She began to try and think about what her next attack should be.

Lonely Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageXUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yeah... I'm an Asst. General

Pokemon I'm carrying: Tympole 100% User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Water Pulse 19/20 Confuse
Mud Shot 15/15
Sludge Bomb 10/10 Poison
Muddy Water 10/10

(confiscated by TP)

Fusions I'm carrying: None

Health: 10%
Items: 1 pokeball, Birdy's Package (Article Fragment, Poke Ball, Max Revive, Health Boost Package (revive, ether)), 1 Article Fragment
Key Items: none
Mood: No cell can confine me
Moveset:
Dragon Claw 6/15
Bolt Strike 5/5 (paralyze)
Ancient Power 4/5
Thunder 5/10(paralyze)

Hidden Moves:
Shadow Claw 11/15
Fire Blast 2/5 (burn)
Bulldoze 15/20
Flamethrower 13/15 (burn)

"I can feel the power surge within me...
It's.... Electrifying"

User Image X watched as his two comrades attempted to free him. He could feel an extreme amount of power surge within him. Red eyes started glowing beneath his glasses as he tried to contain his power. "You may want to stand back for this..."
Unable to hold it in any longer, the Electric Dragon launched himself at the door. On impact, the door was sent flying off its hinges. Dusting himself off, X straightened up to his full height. Looking around, he noticed that Kyu, Ux, Sprite, and Knight had disappeared. "Where did Kyu go?"

Lia_Syuki
Ebony Rose

Nights Vengeance
Krane

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items