• Flatterer 200
  • Timid 100
BurnChris518
Doppel

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Cobalt
Prisoner

Thought Process: Running startup…
HP: 100%
Moveset: Bullet Punch 30/30, Confusion 21/25 (Confuse Chance), Magnet Rize 10/10 (Levitate), Earthquake 10/10
Items: None
Key Items: None

Cobalt began to regain full consciousness at this point, once again realizing that he was freeing himself from imprisonment, as well as the fact that he was still restrained. “What is going on… why am I over there…? I’m still trapped! ” The Metagross Gijinka started violently struggling in the chains.

Vicious Pirate

13,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image
Z42-089-10891
Don Juan the Aria

Moveset: Hyper Voice, Sing, Perish Song, Dream Eater

"Let the dream begin let your darker side give in........."

Listen for this is my song.
User Image—¤÷(`[¤Ⓩ④②Ⓞ⑧⑨①Ⓞ⑧⑨①¤]´)÷¤—User Image

User Image
Don Juan made a strange rolling gesture with his hand that led into a sweeping bow. It was strangely performed and graceful. As if this movement were done as a daily routine. "My name is Don Juan," he declared boisterously before straightening up. He didn't like knights tone and something in the back of his mind told him to be ready. He watched the two leave and he turned to the other man.
User Image
"What does he mean? Take care of me?" Don Juan was backing up and scrolling through his play list very quickly. The first notes of a song he was all to familiar began to play. The music washed over him and he began to feel the edge of the other person just behind a thin wall.

User Image

"...............to the power of the music"

OOC: Sorry for not quoting everyone

User Image
Ayden-the-Dratini
Team Plasma Official

Health: 100%
Key Items: Team Plasma ID, Team Plasma Handheld <-(misplaced at the moment),
Items: Revive x1, Charcoal (+10% damage to fire type moves) x1
Thoughts: Oh my....
Move Set: Slam 20pp, Twister 20pp, Ice Beam 10pp, Rest 10pp

Ayden scrunched up his face when Knight turned and left, but not before telling him to 'take care' of Don Juan. He scratched his head and turned to Don Juan, who was suddenly very defensive. He shrugged, I...I really don't know... Ayden stammered, looking around uncomfortably. He really needed to get his stuff, where ever it may be...He shifted his weight back and forth on his feet nervously and looked around the room.

OOC= its okay...(:

ChibiRodan
Don Juan
𝕯𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔟𝔢 𝔮𝔲𝔦𝔠𝗄 𝔱𝔬 𝔧𝔲𝔡𝔤𝔢 𝔪𝔢....

𝓩𝔢𝔢𝔳𝔞
User Image
𝓡𝔢𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔞𝔪
....𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔰𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝓗𝓔𝓛𝓛 𝔦𝔰 𝔢𝔞𝔰𝘺

Move Set: Fire Fang (15pp), Dragon Tail (10pp),
Fling (10pp), Hyper Beam (5pp)
Key Items:
Items:
Thoughts: I feel a presence...somewhere...but where?

Zeeva let her senses go and let her mind wander, seeing in her head what her surrounding area looked like. She followed the strongest path she could find, and that was of the presence that had awoken her. She needed to know if it was true, if it really was who she thought it was. The Reshiram inside of her stirred, she felt it pull at the edges of her limited vision, already blurred by her hood. She growled in the back of her throat as she tried to push the Legendary Pokemon away so she could finish what she was doing, but it was no use, Reshiram was growing stronger now that they were awake once more. Zeeva pursed her lips and pushed faster, following the aura trail quicker, hoping to find the source before the Reshiram threw her into a flashback, or worse, took control. What....are you doing....Zeeva... The Reshiram's voice shook her mind and made her momentarily lose concentration and lose the aura trail, but as soon as it quit speaking, Zeeva found it once more and continued on her way. She didn't know where she was, but at that moment she really didn't care, that wasn't important. And neither was the Reshiram speaking to her, not yet anyway...
RamsestheWolfe
Cobalt

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Cobalt [Doppel Imposter]
Prisoner

Thought Process: ...Kye he he he he he!!!
Moveset: Bullet Punch 30/30, Confusion 24/25 (Confuse Chance), Magnet Rise 10/10 (Levitate), Earthquake 10/10
Items: Pendant, Lemonade, Return Ball,
Key Items: Rocket Handheld, Fragment, Itemfinder, Shell Bell

Doppel sighed as he backed up and used confusion again to free Cobalt, but he began to move again and the attack missed him. "Quit movin will ya?!" He cleared his throat for a moment. "Yes you're still trapped, I'm trying to help you outta there, but you're not making it very easy on me." He sighed and backed up again for another strike."Maybe I should use another attack..." He thought outloud.

ooc:

𝓩𝔢𝔢𝔳𝔞
User Image
𝓡𝔢𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔞𝔪

Fling (10pp), Hyper Beam (5pp)
Key Items:
Items:

She felt the pressure of the Reshiram growing stronger, and she resented the hold that the Legendary Pokemon had on her mind. She urged her mind to move faster, not only to block out the Reshiram but also to find the presence that has captured her attention and interest. She was actually surprised, she didn't know such a thing existed on this planet...she felt herself growing cold as she continued to fight the Reshiram as it tried to gain control, for some reason Zeeva had the assumption that the Reshiram didn't want her finding out whatever the presence was, and that made her want to find out even more. Zeeva....stop... The Reshiram demanded, its voice grew stronger inside her mind and she lost connection with the aura for an even longer period of time than before, it made Zeeva anxious and sort of angry. No Reshiram, you stop. This is something I must do, and I won't stop, not unless you stop me... she growled back in her thoughts, coldness emanating from her eyes that slow crept down her face.

Loved Sweetheart

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Timid 100
BurnChris518
Doppel

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Cobalt
Prisoner

Thought Process: Why am I missing so much? I must be Do’h Missing…
Moveset: Bullet Punch 30/30, Confusion 20/25 (Confuse Chance), Magnet Rize 10/10 (Levitate), Earthquake 10/10
Items: None
Key Items: None

The Metagross fusion tried to use Confusion on the restraints . Yet another embarrassing failure displayed by the pseudolegendary Gijinka. “I’m… truly sorry… I’m… sucking here… ”

Hilarious Gawker

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
          User Image

Meng

Mienfoo Fusion User Image

Thoughts Now: The more Allies the better!

Items: Ether x1

Theme right now:

Force Palm 10/10 PP

Aura Sphere 15/20 PP

Brick Break 13/15 PP

Drain Punch 10/10 PP

Meng found an Ether lying around, he picked it up as he helped Pexxa up, he apologized again after getting her to her feet. I do feel bad about not telling you before hand, I also didn’t know you were going to lash out like that, it really surprised me and I couldn’t react quick enough. Meng lowered his head in a shameful manner But we are now all on the same page correct? We will have a truce and together join forces. Meng said as he walked back over to X, after he was sure Pexxa was ok. He then held out his hand towards X, Let us confirm this truce with a firm handshake then? Meng was ignoring what the trio down the hall were doing, he just wanted to get this ball rolling. The faster he was off this deck the closer he was to getting home.

”Minilaser”
                                                  X

”Lia Syuki”
                                                  Ebony

”Spikka XD”
                                                  Terra, Pexxa

((OOC))

Lonely Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageXUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yeah... I'm an Asst. General

Pokemon I'm carrying: Tympole 100% User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Water Pulse 19/20 Confuse
Mud Shot 15/15
Sludge Bomb 10/10 Poison
Muddy Water 10/10

(confiscated by TP)

Fusions I'm carrying: None

Health: 70%
Items: 1 pokeball, Birdy's Package (Article Fragment, Poke Ball, Max Revive, Health Boost Package (revive, ether)), 2 Article Fragment 1 Super Potion
Held Item: Charcoal
Key Items: Leftovers
Mood: Do not attack us, for you will most assuredly be destroyed
Moveset:
Dragon Claw 6/15
Bolt Strike 5/5 (paralyze)
Ancient Power 4/5
Thunder 5/10(paralyze)

Hidden Moves:
Shadow Claw 11/15
Fire Blast 2/5 (burn)
Bulldoze 14/20
Flamethrower 13/15 (burn)

"I can feel the power surge within me...
It's.... Electrifying"

User Image X reached out and shook Meng's hand. He glanced at Ebony before walking past everyone to the group of three Plasma's. Stopping in front of the Shinx fusion, he began, "It seems your "friends" didn't like your offer. Now then, you seem like a good opponent, electric versus electric. Formalities first, you will remember that your defeat came at the hands of X."
His voice had the usual cold tone, though he was a bit annoyed with the three trying to send other people who didn't even want to battle to face them. But then, he felt something. A presence. He was puzzled as to why it would be so overpowering but he shook it off to focus on the task at hand.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lia_Syuki
Ebony Rose

Nights Vengeance
Krane

Serlien
Meng

SpikkaXD
Terra, Pexxa

((ooc: ))
RamsestheWolfe
Cobalt

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Cobalt [Doppel Imposter]
Prisoner

Thought Process: ...Kye he he he he he!!!
Moveset: Bullet Punch 29/30, Confusion 21/25 (Confuse Chance), Magnet Rise 10/10 (Levitate), Earthquake 10/10
Items: Pendant, Lemonade, Return Ball,
Key Items: Rocket Handheld, Fragment, Itemfinder, Shell Bell

Doppel watched as Cobalt's confusion failed. "Alright, time to try another move! He then moved closer and delivered a flurry of punches to the restraints holding Cobalt. He stepped back and watched as the chains fell apart and fell to the floor. "Kye he he he he!! Victory!!" He exclaimed. "How does it feel to be free? Now you owe me! Kye he he he!" He then looked outside the cell again to make sure that no one was comming. "Alright, you're stuck with me. Now where to go first..." He said as he thought.

ooc:

Lonely Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Citizen 200
Demi

"You thought I was tough before...
...well you have got a whole new thing coming."

Health: 75%
Items: 2 Smoke Ball, 1 Revive, Birdy's Package (Leftovers, hyper potion(2 uses), super potion, pokeball, full heal, fragment package)
Key Items:
Mood: I...I need space...
Move set:
Leaf Blade 15/15
Giga Drain 5/5
Aerial Ace 18/20
Low Sweep 20/20

User Image Demi shook her head at what Blade said. She prepped herself to attack, noting how Alex got defensive too, only for him to throw the sword in a tree. Cringing because of her love of nature, she turned away from the sight. She looked at Alex, then at Delia, but, she just couldn't take it. Too many thoughts about her father and her past swirled in her head. "I...I have to go. Go ahead, make your plans, but don't include me in them. You guys will be fine without me, I'm too much of a threat." She looked at Alex, sorrow and pain in her eyes. Knowing he would try to stop her, she took off. Jumping up into a nearby tree, she looked back once before continuing her flight away. She never stopped running as she followed the trees, hopefully to another door or Warp Pad or something, she just needed to get away. With who her father was, she knew she was a threat, and she couldn't have him hurting her friends, especially Alex. When she faced him, it would be her and just her.
Pokemon: Sprite (not in pokeball)
Froslass
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Moveset:
Frost Breath 10/10
Shock Wave 20/20 Never misses
Blizzard 1/5 Freeze
Shadow Ball 15/15

((ooc: ))

BurnChris518
Alex, Blade (Gallade)

Lia Syuki
Delia

𝓩𝔢𝔢𝔳𝔞
User Image
𝓡𝔢𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔞𝔪

Fling (9/10pp), Hyper Beam (5pp)
Key Items:
Items:

It was then that she felt something, she didn't know what it was, but she knew that it had to do with the presence she was looking for, the aura she was tracking. Some kind of connection, it startled her and she lost what little she had. It frustrated her and she snarled, the Reshiram in her roaring to life with her anger. Consider it...done...that is one thing...you need to keep away...from...you don't...know what...you are getting...yourself into... the Reshiram hissed, shaking Zeeva to her core. She felt the sanity and control she desperately needed slipping away, being replaced by the overpowering authority and demeanor of the Legendary Pokemon. No! I need to do this...can't you understand? I don't know why, or how...I JUST DO! she pleaded, feeling herself slip away. She was now numb with cold, not able to feel her fingers as Reshiram took almost full control. Her eyes burned with white fury, but not hers. Reshiram used Fling, against Zeeva's will, to break the restraints, but it didn't do much.
User Image

Items: Self-Control ball, Autolock ball, Ether, Energy Powder,
Power Boost, Full Restore, Revival Herb
Key Items: Leftovers, Shell Bell
Moves: Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Supersonic
Thoughts: Grrrreat!

Krane watched X head over to the Plasma's and nodded at the other four before following him. He shrugged and stopped next to him, looking at the Haunter fused girl. He noticed X flinch for some reason before continuing, and wonder what had caused him to do that. Must be something internal. He sighed and nodded agian.

OOC..
Lia Syuki
Ebony

Minilaser
X

Serlien
Meng

Spikka XD
Terra,Pexxa
User Image

Night.
The Shiny Spiritomb

Health: 80% (shell bell)

Moves: Sucker Punch 5pp, Dark Pulse 14pp, Confuse Ray 10pp, Faint Attack 18pp
Key Items: Team Plasma ID & Badge, Handheld, Shell Bell(+10% at end of turn)
Items: Super Potion, Pokeball, Revive, Full Restore, Revival Herb
Thoughts:

Night gulped nervously when he saw the Zekrom fusion come over to meet them. He shook his head, knowing exactly what that meant. He sighed, and lowered his head as the Aerodactyl fusion followed. He hoped that Terra wouldn't come toward them, he really didn't want to fight her, that was the last thing that he wanted to do. Please no...please...please no... he thought to himself and waited.

OOC=....

Serlien
Meng

Spikka XD
Pexxa,Terra

-My_Vampiric_Angel-
Lukka
User Image
User Image Alex KazamUser Image

Items: Revive, super potion, elixer, smokeball, Chesto Berry
Key Items: One Rocket Handheld, Rocket Key 2

Held Item:

Theme:Brain Diver

Psychic pp10 Focus Blast pp5 Recover pp10 Hidden Power [Fire]pp15

Thunderbolt pp15

Alex watched as Demi cringed and took off. "Demi no!" He exclaimed. Alex quickly turned to Delia. "Wait here." He immediately tailed her teleporting from branch to branch. "Demi! Wait! However teleporting was not as fast as Demi's skillfull leaping and bounding and quickly lost sight of her. "Damn!" He fell off one of the branches and hit the forest floor. Alex sat up and held his head in disbelief. "No! Damn it!" He yelled. He layed back flat on his back and stared up toward the canopy. "You're not a threat!" He yelled as loud as he could. He couldn't believe what happened and just layed there for the moment to try and catch up with himself.

Minilaser

Lia Syuki

((ooc:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out