• Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pet Trainer 150

36,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
And so our story begins....

Kikyo streched her arms out with a yawn and awakens to a new day. She dresses then turns to the sword resting against the wall by her bed. It was the Tetsusaiga. She puts it on and excitedly runs outside to find Onigumo. She spots him peaking in the window of the weapons hut. She smiles and stops down beside him looking into the window "What are we looking at?" she asked. "Uncle Miroku and Shippo found a strange artifact on their last hunt for the jewl shards. I over heard them say it can fulfill wishs." He said in a curiously mischevious manner. At that moment Miroku had emerged from the hut and both Kikyo and Onigumo quickly stood to face Miroku. "Happy birthday! Lady Kikyo" he said smiling brightly "Thank you, at least someone remembered." She said giving Onigumo a sligly unpleasant glance. "Happy Birthday, see I didn't forget..he just beat me to it" Onigumo protested.

Miroku's smile faded “Shippo and I just returned from our search today and we think we may have come across something very dangerous from the last demon we encountered. Neither one of you are to go in the weapons anymore till I say otherwise." He ordered. They both nodded their head, more in disappointment than aggreance. "What did you find?" Kikyo asked. "We don't know yet-" Sango's voice came from nearby and Miroku quickly left the two alone once more so he could see what Sango wanted.

As soon as he left their sight, Kikyo glanced around her and entered the hut. "What are you doing? Miroku just said-" "What he doesn't know wont hurt him." Kikyo interupted as she pulled a clothe out from her pocket and unfolded it revealing the jewl shards inside. "You've been with Sesshomaru again haven't you?!" Onigumo said in disbeleif. Kikyo just smiled as she put the shards into the jar that held the rest of the jewls they had collected. "Of course I have. I don't see why everyone makes such a big deal about him, he is family. An he's going to teach me to weild Tetsusaiga." Onigumo shook his. "You've been carrying the sword around for months and you've never even used it." Kikyo was getting angry "What do you mean by tha-" she stopped herself as she spotted the artifact Miroku and Shippo had found sitting on a table in the middle of the room. It was a bangle enscribed in strange writings.
Kikyo went over to the bangle, she sniffed it once then examined it with her eyes. "Is this what you were talking about? What Uncle Miroku and Shippo found?"

"Yeah, that's it" Onigumo said taking it and putting it on Kikyo's wrist. "Happy Birthday, now make a wish" he said playfully. "It'll be more useful if we both make a wish together, see if it works." Kikyo suggested. So Onigumo, leaving his hand on the Bangle, and Kikyo closed their eyes and at once made a wish..

36,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
Characters:

Inuyasha-
Kagome-
Sango/Kirara-
Miroku-
Shippo-
Sesshomaru-
Naraku-
Kagura-
Kanna-
Koga-
Kaede-
Rin-
Kikyo-
Kikyo aka Kiki (Inuyasha's daughter)-Mistressfreeze
Onigumo (Kagome's son)-
Others-

36,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pet Trainer 150

36,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
((sorry for the length sweatdrop ))

36,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
((they basically fell back in time, not long befor Kagome's taken and they're conceived. They have to be careful not to let their identities out as they learn about their parents as well as try not to change the past.))

36,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
((boredom bump))

36,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
"Oww..what happened?" Kikyo gets up rubbing her hips. "I don't know.." Onigumo says as he stands and looks around in disbeleif of their luck. They had obviously fallen in cat demon's territory for they were now surrounded by cat demons. By the looks of their faces, the demons did not look very happy.

36,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pet Trainer 150

36,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
((lalala))

36,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200