Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quote:
Quote:
*she saw all the fire and looked over at Kotomi*"she's a very good fighter...."
Kotomi's cat ears twitched from hearing some one other than the person she was fightings voice.

"Thank you." Kotomi said as she turned towards her.
*smiles and bows*"you must have trained hard to be able to make flames like that"

Cute Capitalist

11,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Kotomi's cat ears twitched from hearing some one other than the person she was fightings voice.

*smiles and bows*"you must have trained hard to be able to make flames like that"
"I suppose you could say that.....But actually no...My sister and i were both taught by my mother.Since we both learned at about the same time i didnt really have to train that hard."
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

"I suppose you could say that.....But actually no...My sister and i were both taught by my mother.Since we both learned at about the same time i didnt really have to train that hard."
"oh really?"*notices she has cat ears, like herself*" not to be rude but if you don't mind me asking are you a cat demon too?"

Cute Capitalist

11,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

"oh really?"*notices she has cat ears, like herself*" not to be rude but if you don't mind me asking are you a cat demon too?"
Kotomi took a deep breath. "Actually i am 1/2 human 1/4 cat demon and 1/4 fox demon." She said rather quickly. "So i am only part cat demon."
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Kotomi took a deep breath. "Actually i am 1/2 human 1/4 cat demon and 1/4 fox demon." She said rather quickly. "So i am only part cat demon."
"I'm 1/2 cat demon , 1/2 wind sorceress" 3nodding "I'm not full cat demon either"

Cute Capitalist

11,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

"I'm 1/2 cat demon , 1/2 wind sorceress" 3nodding "I'm not full cat demon either"
"That's cool. I only know how to use some elemental magic....I dont know how to do wind spells." Kotomi said wagging her cat tail, then she moved her cat ears.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

"That's cool. I only know how to use some elemental magic....I dont know how to do wind spells." Kotomi said wagging her cat tail, then she moved her cat ears.
"You still seem to be very powerful. What else can you do?"

Cute Capitalist

11,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Kotomi then threw her sword in the air and it vanished once it left her grip. "I can summon my sword....I dont need to carry it about.....and I can also use it to heal wounds."
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Kotomi then threw her sword in the air and it vanished once it left her grip. "I can summon my sword....I dont need to carry it about.....and I can also use it to heal wounds."
"I know some spells as well"

Cute Capitalist

11,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

"Cool." Kotomi said as she sat down on the ground.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

*bows*" my name's Kaori"

Cute Capitalist

11,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

*bows*" my name's Kaori"
"My name is Kotomi. Nice to meet you Kaori. " Kotomi smiled friendly.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

*bows*" my name's Kaori"
*smiles back*"you too!"

Cute Capitalist

11,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

*bows*" my name's Kaori"
*smiles back*"you too!"
"Thank you." Kotomi said as she stretched her arms out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff