Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
*sits down next to her*
Kotomi's stomack growled.... "It seems i am getting hungry."
"I have some food if you would want some!"
"That would be nice......I also need to train a little bit..." The last part was a thought that she said outloud.
"I can help you with that too! I was supposed to be training anyway 3nodding "*she reaches into her pack and pulls out some bread and hands a piece to Kotomi*"here you go!"
Kotomi took the bread and took a bite of it. "Really....okay... Thanks for the bread." She said as she took another bite of the bread. Then finished it off.
"are you ready?"
"Oh, right training....let me get my sword." Kotomi said as she stood up and walked a little way away. Then put her hands together, with a space making it seem like she was holding an invisible sword. Then the tip of the sword appeared. And it slowly appeared working its way down. untill it got to her hand. Then the whole thing was visible.

"alright, im ready now. Would you like to attack first or me?"
"I'm not sure....all I have are my bow and arrows and a small dagger.... sweatdrop "
".....i see....Maybe we shouldn't train then?"
"hmm......I can fight with my dagger 3nodding we are training right?"
"yeah...I suppose thats true. Now do you want to attack first or should i?"
"you can! 3nodding "

Cute Capitalist

11,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
*sits down next to her*
"That would be nice......I also need to train a little bit..." The last part was a thought that she said outloud.
"I can help you with that too! I was supposed to be training anyway 3nodding "*she reaches into her pack and pulls out some bread and hands a piece to Kotomi*"here you go!"
Kotomi took the bread and took a bite of it. "Really....okay... Thanks for the bread." She said as she took another bite of the bread. Then finished it off.
"are you ready?"
"Oh, right training....let me get my sword." Kotomi said as she stood up and walked a little way away. Then put her hands together, with a space making it seem like she was holding an invisible sword. Then the tip of the sword appeared. And it slowly appeared working its way down. untill it got to her hand. Then the whole thing was visible.

"I'm not sure....all I have are my bow and arrows and a small dagger.... sweatdrop "
"you can! 3nodding "
"Alright." Kotomi said. Then she jumped backwards a little and brought her sword up to about shoulder lenghth. Then she took her left hand and moved it to the tip of the sword. "ROTATIONAL BLADE!" Kotomi shouted as she moved her sword a little bit causing an electrical image of her sword that acted like a boomerang. Once it misses its target it goes back for another try at hitting the person.
Name:Kaori
Appearence:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Race:1/2 wind sorceress, 1/2 cat demon
Weapon(s):sword, spells, claws, fangs
Powers: wind powers, spells,
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
*sits down next to her*
"are you ready?"

"you can! 3nodding "
"Alright." Kotomi said. Then she jumped backwards a little and brought her sword up to about shoulder lenghth. Then she took her left hand and moved it to the tip of the sword. "ROTATIONAL BLADE!" Kotomi shouted as she moved her sword a little bit causing an electrical image of her sword that acted like a boomerang. Once it misses its target it goes back for another try at hitting the person.
*blocks the blade with her dagger*((you can join Miyuki123 3nodding ))
((thank you!^^))

Cute Capitalist

11,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Quote:
Kotomi tossed her sword up into the air and it vanished as it left her grip. Then she put her hands together, like she was clapping, and began to chant. " By the power within me, i wish for the great flame to give me power, of which is his." She said chanting, with her eyes closed. Then she opened her eyes. "FIRE!" She yelled as she opened her hands and formed a triangle with them, then fire came from the center of the triangle. Then she reached up into the air and pulled her sword down.
Quote:
[quote""]
*blocks the blade with her dagger*((you can join Miyuki123 3nodding )) Kotomi tossed her sword up into the air and it vanished as it left her grip. Then she put her hands together, like she was clapping, and began to chant. " By the power within me, i wish for the great flame to give me power, of which is his." She said chanting, with her eyes closed. Then she opened her eyes. "FIRE!" She yelled as she opened her hands and formed a triangle with them, then fire came from the center of the triangle. Then she reached up into the air and pulled her sword down.*Kaori stood off to the side of the fight, watching*
Quote:
Quote:
Kotomi tossed her sword up into the air and it vanished as it left her grip. Then she put her hands together, like she was clapping, and began to chant. " By the power within me, i wish for the great flame to give me power, of which is his." She said chanting, with her eyes closed. Then she opened her eyes. "FIRE!" She yelled as she opened her hands and formed a triangle with them, then fire came from the center of the triangle. Then she reached up into the air and pulled her sword down.
" eek wha....??"

Cute Capitalist

11,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
" eek wha....??"
"....." Kotomi stood there curious as to what was happening for all she could see was fire..
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
" eek wha....??"
"....." Kotomi stood there curious as to what was happening for all she could see was fire..
"WHY IS THERE SO MUCH FIRE!!?? >_<"*she covered her face to block it from the smoke* ((I g2g in a bit crying ))

Cute Capitalist

11,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
" eek wha....??"
"WHY IS THERE SO MUCH FIRE!!?? >_<"*she covered her face to block it from the smoke* ((I g2g in a bit crying ))
Kotomi then moved her hand to her side causing the fire to vanish. "The reason for the fire was because i hadnt used it in awhile so i figured why not."
*she saw all the fire and looked over at Kotomi*"she's a very good fighter...."

Cute Capitalist

11,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Quote:
*she saw all the fire and looked over at Kotomi*"she's a very good fighter...."
Kotomi's cat ears twitched from hearing some one other than the person she was fightings voice.

"Thank you." Kotomi said as she turned towards her.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
" eek wha....??"
Kotomi then moved her hand to her side causing the fire to vanish. "The reason for the fire was because i hadnt used it in awhile so i figured why not."
*coughing*"h-how did you do that?"((g2g crying sorry! ttyl!))

Cute Capitalist

11,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
" eek wha....??"
*coughing*"h-how did you do that?"((g2g crying sorry! ttyl!))
"....i learned how to cast spells when i was little....That is how i did it.." ((okay bye.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff