Welcome to Gaia! ::

miroku spends his time at the town warning them of an ominos black cloud
"i must sleep in the same room as your princess"
"but..."
"do you want her die "
"no kind monk"
"then leave me be"
and miroku finally had sometime with their princess but when he looked under the covers he didn't like what he saw.
"once their princess is not as beautiful the village says"
"so miroku stole three of their best horses and jewlery and looked for somewhere to market themn off.
((May I be a made up? And if so, my character looks like my avatar except with sandals instead of boots. She's from China. She's a demon hunter like Sango. Her name is Xiaoling Pu.))
maroku_453
miroku spends his time at the town warning them of an ominos black cloud
"i must sleep in the same room as your princess"
"but..."
"do you want her die "
"no kind monk"
"then leave me be"
and miroku finally had sometime with their princess but when he looked under the covers he didn't like what he saw.
"once their princess is not as beautiful the village says"
"so miroku stole three of their best horses and jewlery and looked for somewhere to market themn off.

(("I must sleep with your princess."?!? HAHA!! That's funny! blaugh ))
Tamer.EXE
Necara_Kaiba
Necara_Kaiba
can i be sango?

PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SAY WE FLIP A COIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Whoah Now! N00b lady, calm it and quiet. The other lady asked first. All's fair that she gets it.)

(im not a n00b just an idiot why doess everyone call me a n00b im just stupid!!!!!!!!! well then i may i please be a made up gomen nasai for my stupidness.)
Necara_Kaiba
Tamer.EXE
Necara_Kaiba
Necara_Kaiba
can i be sango?

PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SAY WE FLIP A COIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Whoah Now! N00b lady, calm it and quiet. The other lady asked first. All's fair that she gets it.)

(im not a n00b just an idiot why doess everyone call me a n00b im just stupid!!!!!!!!! well then i may i please be a made up gomen nasai for my stupidness.)

((Don't say you're stupid! Just... niave...))
((I just realized how crappy my siggy pic looked. eek Well, I have to go but I'll be back for the rp. Sianara!! <-- That how you spell it?))
Angelic Blues
Necara_Kaiba
Tamer.EXE
Necara_Kaiba
Necara_Kaiba
can i be sango?

((Don't say you're stupid! Just... niave...))

((No, No stupid sums it up. Did I mention N00B! X_X Stupid people at least have the sense (Somtimes) Not to post long caps lock complaints with multiple exclamation signs.)
name:Elzabeth 'eli' for short
race: hanyou fourth cat fourth ice half human
looks:has long brown hair and hazel eyes with aqua speckles in them. wears a silver kimono top and a black skirt with sandals adn socks and what not... black cat ears and tail
weapon: claws and good with hand-to-hand combat, uses ice magic and bow and arrows too.
everything else: is kinda like a mix of sesshomaru and inuyasha personalities, like a calm inuyasha lets say. is loyal to her friends and values friendship over anything even family because heer parents died when se was little, leaving her to fend for herself. has been almost killed by Sango many times and has a crush on Miroku. Has never seen Inuyasha, Sesshomaru, Kagome, or Shippo before. Naraku has constantly tortured her about her feelings for Miroku ever since she turned down his request to marry him.
((Someone else can b kagome)))

Blessed Fairy

Koriyam_the_Witch_Cat

((you don't want to play her anymore?))
miroku wanders of and hears th esound of a singing voice.
she sounds beautiful miroku thought to himself
wait a minute
is that a shikon jewel
it must be i can feel the aura
i wonder if i can get them to help me kill naraku

Blessed Fairy

InuYasha wandered around searching for Kagome
Koriyam_the_Witch_Cat
((can i be her?))
Xiaoling walked past the fabled, time traveling well with her two wakasashi (or a short version of the katana) at her sides.
Can I be Kikyo?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces