Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel__Kagome
(coolio)

{Yep yep}
Name: Kashi
Race: Psychic/human
Powers: controls fire, ice, water, also has her psychic powers, can create barriers, teleportation, and self healing.
Weapons: sword, daggers, and a bow and arrow that's used occasionaly to attack foes that are far away.
Appearance: (picture of the girl below)
Personality: Cool, romantic(FLIRT), short tempered, sad and alone.
History: Was once a princess of the psychic village. Was forced out of her village when demons attacked and killed everyone including her family. Walks around searching for the demons that killed her family and will destroy anyone who tries to stop her. She is accompanied by a small creature called snow (snow is just down below). She's always happy to meet new people and make friends. But you have to look out when she's in a bad mood because she can't control her powers also her small snow will turn into a big and vicious creature.
(where'd all the people go?)
can i be naraku?
((dont people know that inuyasha rps are the coolest. oh yeah i got the 2nd movie on monday it was so cool))
k.p_369
can i be naraku?

i dunno im not the one who's in charge
Angel__Kagome
((dont people know that inuyasha rps are the coolest. oh yeah i got the 2nd movie on monday it was so cool))

yah they are the coolest and the 2nd miocie was good and so is the thirdon too. xd
k.p_369
Angel__Kagome

yah they are the coolest and the 2nd miocie was good and so is the thirdon too. xd

i havent seeen the third
x_Blood_Ravens_x
Angel__Kagome
(coolio)

{Yep yep}

u still here so we can rp?
Angel__Kagome
k.p_369
Angel__Kagome

i havent seeen the third

its really good
Name: Itachi Uchiha
Race: Half humen Half demon(Itachi carries the same scent as naraku)
History: Unknown for now
Weapon: small daggers he keeps hidden Itachi is mostly an illusionist
Jewelshards: None He feel's there unneeded
Apperence: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
other: Itachi uses illusionary attack but yet one of them may seem like one but it can really kill you

((Itachi is on the right and can i join???))
you can all join, i wont be back till tommarow so, oyasuminasai!! )
Itachi was walking in the forest,his arm's tucked in his black with red kimono..leaveing only the scent of naraku behind him he then came to an small river and he started to walk on top the water and stood there as the water rose and circled him and kept spining around
Rin sighed, continuing to walk on. She still had not found Sesshomaru or Jaken anywhere. Did they dissappere? She stopped by a river and ate somemore of the mashrooms she had gathered.
naraku was sitting in his castle thinking of a plot to kill inuyahsa nad shaeeshomaru..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff