Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rules:
1.Gaia rules
2.dont join then not post
3.keep pg 14
4.visit once a day to see if any one posted
5.have fun

Main:
Inuyasha:
Kagome: evilxangel
Shippo:
Sango/kilala: sabrina100
Miroku:
Kouga:
Naraku:k.p_369
Kanna:
Kagura:
Kohaku:
Sesshomaru:skullblack
Rin: x_Blood_Ravens_x
Kikyo:

Made up fourm:

Name:
History:
Weapon:
Jewelshards:
Apperence:
other:

mine:

Name: mayi
Race: human
History: unknown
Weapon: small dagger
Jewelshards: 5
Apperence: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
other: she has a pet that is the same race as kilala but is black and has blue eyes and a girl.
{May I be Rin?}
x_Blood_Ravens_x
{May I be Rin?}
sure

Romantic Werewolf

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
((may I be sango and Kilala?))
Rin2oo4
x_Blood_Ravens_x
{May I be Rin?}
sure

{YAY! *bounces up and down*}
sabrina100
of course
kagome please!
{Oh ya.. not to be rude but Kilala is really spelled Kirara...don't ask me why... but it is}

Romantic Werewolf

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Rin2oo4
sabrina100
of course
((thanks^^))
yes to evilxangel and i know its spelled kirara but i was being lazy and spelt it the way its pronunced))
Rin streached out her arms high into the air and let out a big yawn. The sun was so bright as she continued looking for something to eat. Her stomach growled again and she blinked, looking down at her tummy.
"Hmm, there must be something I can eat in this forest" she said to herself, stopping at a patch of mashrooms.
"Hey! These are eat-able!" She smiled, picking one and sniffing it before shoving it into her mouth.
[im a utena fan too! biggrin ]Kagome climbed out of the well with her bulging bag and sat down. "Whoo! What a workout."she muttered to herself. She looked around for Inuyasha or any of her friends. "Hello?! Anybody there? Inuyasha? Sango? Miroku? Shippo?" she called out.
After shoving enough mashrooms into herself till she was plenty full she sat down.
"I wonder if Master Jaken and Lord Sesshomaru would like some..." She asked aloud to herself. Then she smiled and begin picking more and carring them in her {kamono? Or whatever she wears xp } and running back to find them both.
*mayi sat on kimba's back and walked through the forest her hair was neat and she was looking for some place to rest after there long journy. she came across a small girl a bit older then her and she was eatting mushrooms. kimba walked over to the girl and let mayi get off then he turned into a small kitten.* um excuse me? but i need to find a place to stay. is there a village near by?
Rin stopped, hearing another girl. She turned around and faced her. "Hi! I'm Rin. I'm not sure if there is a village near-by. Come with me, I'll ask Lord Sesshomaru!" She smiled and continued running off.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff