Welcome to Gaia! ::

She smirked, "Figures, I have people hunt me and then hey go off hunting another poor soul."

She started up once again upon the trail she was headed, Dawn soon not meeting the fuedal era.
"your right , if some one does not kill a poor sould, they hunt a new one, but i was taugt to kill of the wardker or the over power hungry foolsm and will my cliemt is on of the power hogs so he must die, and i not going to kill u becuz u are not weak, nor powerful, so i have no nedd to kill u" he jump up into a tree and lyed down"i gesse i can get som sleep befor i kill him"
cutie6028
may i be kagome?

[sure, sorry i didnt see your post sooner ^_^]
+Anime+Undead+
cutie6028
may i be kagome?

[sure, sorry i didnt see your post sooner ^_^]
(oh it's no problem)
(can kagome take her kids to the feudal era and her time, and how old is she exactly?)
"Yea, Yea," She mumbled back, Clients Clients thats all they all talk about ' i have to do a mission for this client, and kill this guy for my clients client' and all that other bull s**t...
+Anime+Undead+
"Yea, Yea," She mumbled back, Clients Clients thats all they all talk about ' i have to do a mission for this client, and kill this guy for my clients client' and all that other bull s**t...

"o ya and the guy that hired me was the headguy at the town back there" still with his eyes close he poited to the town not far back
cutie6028
(can kagome take her kids to the feudal era and her time, and how old is she exactly?)

(shes like 18 or suttin and yes.)

She listened closely and shruged, stopped and laid beneth a tree. "So, your a Mercenary then?"
+Anime+Undead+
cutie6028

(shes like 18 or suttin and yes.)

She listened closely and shruged, stopped and laid beneth a tree. "So, your a Mercenary then?"

"was my step father and mothres job, and now it is mine" he shurged"and i coould not let all there teaching go donw the drain after the died right in frount of me on my frist job, and to say i still killed the guy too and got the money to burruir them" he sle "it was so funny how i killed him"
i am sorry i g2g ttyl
(wow she's so young to have kids, do you think they should, because they would only be two years old and not really much help, im just sayin, so please dont be mad)
((Can i be Inu))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces