name=
age=
race=
apperance=
personality/description=
bio(optional)=

MADE UPS

(NO MORE THAN 10!!!)

USUAL RULES, NO SEXUAL BEHAVIOR( DOESNT INCLUDE BUTT TOUCHING), KEEP IT 14 A, DONT KILL ANYONE UNLESS YOU HAVE THEIR PERMISSION!!

Hallowed Werewolf

15,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
can i be kagome?
username=inuyasha_001318
name=sachi
age= 15
race= hanyou
apperance= tall with long white hair. looks exactly like inuyasha excpet for her eyes which are blue(and the fact that she is a female). wears a kimono like inuyasha's except its black
personality= likes to take charge and doesnt like to show her feelings
bio= sachi is inuyasha's ferternal twin but was abbandoned due to her father being embarassed of the fact that he had a girl

Lonely Phantom

{{May I be Rin. . .and apparently Jaken also?}}
yup but you dont have to be jaken if you dont want to

Lonely Phantom

Quote:

{{Feh, I will...playing the little demon may be fun. blaugh }}
do you wanna start?
sachi stood looking on the overlooking horizon holding her shikimaru(her sword) in her hand at her belt. she wondered if she would ever find home, or someone to be with from home........
she stared untill she saw some smoke coming up from a village. it was too much smoke to be just a humble campfire.
Quote:
Quote:

{{Feh, I will...playing the little demon may be fun. blaugh }}

if you want you can also be sesshomaru till we get one

Lonely Phantom

{{I'll pass on being Sesshoumaru, I suck at RPing as him ^_^; }}
Rin walked from the hot springs in her new kimono, she approached a part on the path where Sesshoumaru-sama said he'd be waiting, "Sesshoumaru-sama...? Where are you, I'm finished bathing!" she walked around for a while, then, lie down on a patch of pure green grass, she watched the clouds, next thing Rin knew she heard the squeeky voice which could only belong to, Jaken.

Jaken paced infront of the reched human Rin, "Oh Lord Sesshoumaru! Where have you gone, have you left me Lord Sesshoumaru!? Are you going to leave me for this little human whom carries that horrible stench?!!? What will I ever do without you Lord Sesshoumaru!!"

Rin sat up, "Silly Jaken...Sesshoumaru-sama will find us here, he is probably just out for...uhm...food maybe?" she shrugs, "He'll be here...Sesshoumaru-sama will be here. . ." she lied back down.

Jaken screeched, "Lord Sesshoumaru?! Go off and not even warn us!?!?!?! LORD SESSHOUMARU! Why have you left me with this nasty little human!?!?!??!!!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff