Welcome to Gaia! ::

"sits boy!" said Kagome as she picks up her things and putting them back in the bag."u gotta learn manors xd "
Quote:
((May I be Kikyo and Kanna?))

((Sure. I have to go for a bit guys, I'll be back soon If anyone wants to join tell them to wait till I get back))
Quote:
Quote:
((May I be Kikyo and Kanna?))

((Sure. I have to go for a bit guys, I'll be back soon If anyone wants to join tell them to wait till I get back))

((Thanks! Post coming!))
((ok!!! bye c u soon!!))
A young and mysterious maiden was roaming carelessly in the fields, picking flowers and fingering with them. She sighed and threw a flower behind her. The wind carried it into the sky and it flew high, not far behind her.

'My days might as well be spent in hell... It sure feels like it right now...' She sighed.

Kikyo was her delightful name. Delightful. Suited her better when she was alive. Her face was pale yet splendidly beautiful. Her hair was fully black, right now, let loose and flying wildly in the air.
"inuyasha! there's a jewel shard nearby. It's really strong!"said Kagome. She wakes up Shippo and carry him.
A young girl walked in the corridors of a huge, dark castle. She had shoulder-length silver-white hair and her skin was very pale, looking as if she was undead. Her eyes were grey and emotionless. No, there was an emotion... It was hate. Vengence. Evil. But to regular eyes, they were just emotionless orbs. She wandered down the corridors, holding a beautiful glass mirror in her hands.

'Kagura is out again.' She thought softly.
((Gtg. Bye!))
((sorry it took me so long sweatdrop ))

Name: Shiori
Race: half wolf,half human
Appearance: long black hair to her waist,green eyes,brown skin.Also has a black wolf tail,she wears a black and green sarong and top
Personality: quiet,when you earn her trust she is very loyal,somwhat shy,curious,hates humans since they mistreated her when she was young and killed her mother,when she gets fiercely angry her eyes turn red and she transforms into a full demon and can not control herself,she is mostly known as a loner,but loves a good fight
Weapon/abilitys:daggers,fights with claws,hand to hand combat,jumping abilitys,swift
bio:Her father a wolf demon and her mother a human.Shiori's father died when she was a baby so she lived with her mother in a village.But as she grew older the villergers shuned her for being a half-breed and would throw rocks at her and chase Shiori into the forest.So she often spent her time in the forest even tho she longed for the company of friends.When She was 11 her hut was burned down by the villegers when she was out in the forest.When she saw smoke coming from her village she ran back to find her hut in flames with her mother inside already dead.The vilegers then turned to Shiori saying no to deal with this half-breed.Shiori was blinded with angry from discovering that the villegers burned down her hut and killed her mother thus transforming into a full demon, she slautering the whole village.Years had passed since that had happend and she now travels alone looking for a place where she can accepted.
A girl with long black hair to her waist and green eyes walked down a dirt trail aimlessly,her black wolf tail swaying a bit as she walked.Shiori looked up at the clear blue sky saying "Heh...I wounder what I will find here" and continued down the trail
Shiori continued to walk down the dirt path,she sighs saying aloud "I need a fight or sumthin'..." but suddenly stops as she picks up the scent of a demon and turns to see a giant bear demon coming her way.The bear growls as it sees Shiori and swings its paw to the forest floor crushing trees.She grins and cracks her knuckles saying "Just what I wanted,this will be fun"
She sprints to the bear demon as it swings it's paw once more to the forest floor crushing more tree.Shiori jumps up and slashes the bears's torso with her claws,the demon bear growled loudly in pain and swrung its paw at shiori as she was falling back to the ground.Shiori was caught off guard as the bear's paw hit her and sent her to the forest floor, skiding on the dirt and into a tree.She got up and growled saying "You will regret that!" she then dashed up to the bear jumping in the air and axe kicking the bears neck.The bear let out a painfull cry and stumbled back,Shiori landed softly on the ground and grined takeing out her daggers
She jumped up at the demon bear and threw 3 daggers at the bear's chest,it growled loudly and swrung it's paw at shiori once more.She dodged the bears paw and slashed it's neck with her claws cuting the bears head from his body, the decapitated bear fell to the ground dead.Shiori grined and shook the bears blood off her right right but then noticed something shining as it fell from the sky,she jumped up and caught it
Shiori landed softly back on the ground and opened her hand to see a shikon jewel shard,she gasped and looked at it in surprise saying "A shikon jewel shard!...Well that explains why the bear was goin' nuts.But looks like it st me even if it did have this"[color/] she grined and held up the shard to the sunlight,it glimed in the light
She threw the shard up in the air and caught it,looking over to the dead bear she grined saying "Thanks for the shard" And walked into the forest

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff