Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Welcome*~
there isn't much I can put but that Inuyasha and the gang have been defeated and lost there jewal shards, but 3, the rest have been scattered

~Rules~
1)no taking over the rp(ex. now saying that you know how to defeat someone of the bat, or know who can)
2)no fighting out of character
3) this is my rp don't take it over
4) if you join you must post if your leaving, don't come post for one day and leave, it messes up the rp
5)talking out of chracter (()) [[]] {{}}
6)talking in character ""
7) NO * for actions
cool please be semi-literate

~Characters~(**needed most of all, *need alot)
**Sesshomaru=Karai_Hirugi
**Naraku=GameX
*Inuyasha=Inuyasha_333
*Kagome=Miss Aeris Gainsborough
*Miroku=GameX
*Sango/Kirara=Anjoli
*Shippo=PyroGirl13
*Jaken
*Rin=Shadow Blackmare
kouga=Tomb robber Bakura
Lady Kaede
Myoga the Flea
Kikyo

Made-ups are welcome, but please fill up orginal characters.
Forms:

Rp Name:
Race:
Appearance:
Weapons:
Personality:
Brief History:
~*Made ups*~
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/Viper_shadow/Kasumi009.jpg
((this is what my character is WEARING! NOT what shes looks like me))
RP Name:Keiosu ((means chaos))
Race: Wolf Demon
Appearance: Blood red silt eyes,black eye shadow, Long sliver hair and markings(like sesshomaru), slivery tail, and wolf ears, she had claws and fangs. 5"10'.
Weapons: Sword, fangs, claws, and wolf form
Personality: dislikes humans, is weary of people getting to know her if not a wolf demon(pure)m fallows orders greatly, is sometimes cold hearted, is nice when she wishes to be, cares for Sesshomaru greatly
Brief History: Keiosu works for Sesshomaru, she had heard about his father and always wanted to meet the great demon, but he died before she had a chance, she fallows orders and doesn't ask questions. she is a tough fighter. Her parents and pack were killed by humans, but doesn't know how, that is why she doesn't like them. She has a pet Wolf that fallows her about thats larger enough to ride. His name is Scar http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/Viper_shadow/moropet.jpg ((pix of Scar))

Name:Kagato Oni
Race: Guardian Shadow
Appearance: Blood red silt eyes,Black hiar shoulder length kept in formal tail, Black martial arts robe shirt(think black quing xi top i think its called)black martial arts pants. His hands can become large and clawed.
Weapons: Claws
Personality: Loyal to whom ever he guards.
Brief History: Kagato history is not known for he has no true history other than that he shares with whom he guards but now he wanders seeking another to guard over for that is his only purpose. Created by a wizard who needed a protector during his dealings with dangouros demons.

Roleplay Name: Keiko
Race: Only Human...
Appearance: ((Siggy))
Weapons: ((Siggy))
Personality: Curious|Gleeful|Kinda Like Rin
Brief History: Keiko was born in a family of ninjas and samurais and has left off on her own to start her own new life,but she promised her family that she'll be back home soon.

Rp Name: LordIshimaru
Name: Ishimaru or Ish
Race: Half breed fox demon
Appearance: Avi
Weapons: Long sword
Powers: Heal and cures posion.
Personality: Nice, kind, and sweet to the girls.
Brief History: His family was killed by demon slayers. Now he's trying to find the slayers who killed his family and have revange. Is looking for all the jewels shards.

name: Thoen, quick tooth
age 18
race: snake deamon
weapons: teeth/venom, 2 swords, bow and and arrows
powers: deamon stregnth and speed, venom magic
apperance:
Bio: Was taught by the Matar tempel and became the top assassin in the temple.
specialties: assassinations by bow and sword his venom can peralise and isnt lethal but can kill in large doses.
side: on inuyashas side

Rp Name: Faith
Race: Half demon
Appearance:
Weapons biggrin agger...powers
Personality: cold...quiet and puts up a hard as steel front.
Brief History: Faith is a traveling half demon who fights for money in underground death matches. She is well known on the underground circut and enjoys a good fight.

Rp Name: Anwyn
Age: looks about 16 ((she's a demon so no one knows her actuall age.))
Race: Inu-yukai
Appearance:
Weapons: Her sword and her claws, and when she's in her true form her fangs. She also has power to controll the wind and strong healing powers.
Personality: She stubborn and doesn't like to be told what to do. She's reclusive but when she makes a friend she keeps one. Hold's grudges long past the time she should have forgotten and she doesn't like to be ignored.
Brief History: When she was young naraku attacked her village. Everyone was slaughtered except for her because she was out in the forest gathering herbs.

Rp Name: Sayo
Race: Half dog demon/Half wolf demon
Appearance: She has long black hair that touches her waist, plae skin, and she has one grey eye and one ice blue one. She has a black tail like Koga, and BlackInu-Yasha ears.
Weapons: She is talented with a bow and arrows, and she has hidden daggers attached to her body in various places.
Personality: A little rough around the edges. Sayo is a killer when she has to be.
Brief History: Her village/pack is attacked by Narku and she is taken in by him. Narku tells her if she wants her family to live she better listen to him. Sayo is ordered to go kill Koga. She has all the jewle shards she will need to complete the task, two in each of her legs, and one in each arm.

Name: Kalade
Looks: Exactly like my Gaia Character
Type: Miko (witch)
Powers: All elements. can time travel and uses a golden sword. also can heal others. just not self
personality: nice at times. but isn't very trustworthy at first. but lightens up eventually

Name: Tamashia. Her nickname is Tammy.
Weapon: Bow and arrow. Her element is Ice. Her arrows turn into pure ice and can freeze her opponent if done correctly.
Bio: Tamashia lived in a peaceful village. Her mother always told her never to wander away from the village. When Tammy was 7 years old she happened to wander away, without knowing it. As soon as nightfall hit, Tammy was scared beyond belief. She saw a village in the distance and ran to it. When she got there, people were being slaughtered by tons of demons. Tammy became even more frightened. One of the biggest demons saw Tammy and chased after her. Tammy ran for her little life screaming for help. The demon caught up with her and cornered her. He was about to strike when a strong man killed the demon. When she looked again the man was gone. That was the worse experience ever for Tammy. When she finally made it home, she promised herself that she would be the best and help anyone who was in her situation. Tammy lives kill demons. Tamashia left her village and decided to journey on her own to destroy these demons.

Name:Saykui
Race:Samurai/Devil
Equipments:Sword of Might, Boomrang, Shield of Light.
Apperance:Half Moon Necklace. (Like my Avatar). Red Kumino.
Eyes:Red
A Little of a Bio:He is a Neutral. Bad nor good. His Family was dead and killing all the Evil demons who is out there

Rp Name:Zodious
Age confused ??
Race: Known to be human
Appearance:
Weapons:blades
Personality:Uknown
Brief History:an assasin for the ruler of the north over centuries ago.he now guards the tomb and the treasure.people say there is half the shards in there or there is a powerful demon.but noone knows except him.his master still talks to him through spirit and wants him to find the shards.
Name:Kagato Oni
Race: Guardian Shadow(if allowed
Appearance:entirily Blood red black slit eyes,Black hiar shoulder length kept in formal tail, Black martial arts robe shirt(think black quing xi top i think its called)black martial arts pants. His hands can become large and clawed.
Weapons: Claws
Personality: Loyal to whom ever he guards.
Brief History: Kagato history is not known for he has no true history other than that he shares with whom he guards but now he wanders seeking another to guard over for that is his only purpose. Created by a wizard who needed a protector during his dealings with dangouros demons.
((Damien are you my gaurdian? cuz I don't have one, unless its my wovles))

Keiosu jumped from tree to tree looking for her master Sesshomaru, she wondered where he was, she never went too long with out him. Keiosu sighed in boredem. "where is he?"
(eventually i shall be or i would have put currently guarding Keiosu and in zelda there is a hopefully interesting surprise in store i hope it turns out right)
((cool ok))
((deleted))
((hey do not post in here about posting in another board....))
(im eatin right now so sorry if i get behind)
Hey, I will be Sesshomaru. I hope I can do well as him anyway. But if I need to put some info down still about him I can dig some up.
I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT I AM DOING!
You either choose an Inuyasha character to rp as, or make one up yourself snowkat.
Karai_Hirugi
Hey, I will be Sesshomaru. I hope I can do well as him anyway. But if I need to put some info down still about him I can dig some up.

((yes you can be sesshomau!))

Eloquent Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Rp Name: Kinyan
Race: Wolf Demon
Appearance: She has long brown hair reaching to her mid back and pulled back into a braid with bright green eyes. Her ears are pointed and she wears a brown leather top that shows off her stomach and a leather skirt that ends at mid thigh, her tail is brown like her hair.
Weapons: Her fists
Personality: A bit of a loner, can be shy but can also be really fun to talk to. She always seems to fall out of trees though..
Brief History: She's Kogas cousin but from the southern wolf tribes. She left home because she was bored and now just travels randomnly, she doesn't care much for extra power so no she's not after any jewel shards.
(( May I Be Sango/Kirara? ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces