Welcome to Gaia! ::

Triple-6-Promise
This girl seemed extremly strange to me, I ask her one question and she goes over board... Just like Kagome. I ask her why she was blushing when i was wearing one of her fancy hats. ((her panties)). "Why is keeping your true gender so important?" I had to ask, but why did i care? She was so by passer, that happened to pass by. I pushed her sword end down so that she wouldn't be threatening anyone, especially me. "Well..?" I said before she could answer. "Is being a boy more improtant than anything else in the world?"
She looked at him for a moment, then lowered her sword. "If you must know, I dress as a boy when I travel alone. I've learned... from experience.." she blushed for a moment, "that a girl is not safe alone on the roads."
Sakura yawned, baring her rather large fangs for a moment.She shut her mouth, and sighed slightly lowering her head.She was bored at the moment, searching for shards of the shikon jewel.She then started to think about Naraku.Why doesn't he just go and look for them himself?Why does he always get others to get them for him?And why did he want them so much?She shrugged slightly to herself, not knowing any of the answers to her questions.

"That damned selvish creep.. I'd better get a reward or something for this..",she sighed.She was not scared of the demon.Nor did she know of how powerful he was.
Mika walks into inuyasha forest looking at the ground
I sighed and walked in front of her. "Well thats what horny old men do. But since you're a..." I paused. "...a girl demon...You should be able to fight them of." I told her while looking at the sky. "How hard can it be to fight a male human being?" My golden eyes stared at her sword and by the looks of it, it looked like she had used it many time over and over again.
Triple-6-Promise
I sighed and walked in front of her. "Well thats what horny old men do. But since you're a..." I paused. "...a girl demon...You should be able to fight them of." I told her while looking at the sky. "How hard can it be to fight a male human being?" My golden eyes stared at her sword and by the looks of it, it looked like she had used it many time over and over again.
Tarea looked at him, confused. "What made you think I'm a demoness? I'm completely human," she continued, "but when you're twelve years old, it's not easy, let me tell you."

Toxic Strawberry

17,375 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Party Member 100
*Kept running in the same direction.*" I am bound to run ino him some time...I hope."*Sighs. I keep runnig when all the sudden I come to a clearing with a well and I come to a hault right at the edge.*"Phew that was close."
She continued her way through the deep forest.She folded her arms behind her head, while she walked, slowing down her paste a bit.Her black bat wings still showed, obviously showing that she was a demon.She continued on her way, until she caught the scent of a demon, a dog demon.The same scent she had smelled when she had passed by that certain tree.

"That must be the scent of that half mutt InuYasha.. that Naraku was speaking of..",she said to herself outloud.She shrugged, not caring at all.
"Your not a demon?" I said while narrowing my eyes... Then what's that demon smell in the air? "Look, just go to the village before it gets really dark. You wont what evil demons eating your flesh, now do you?" i said to rush her out of the place.
The demon smell i was smelling wasn't Naraku nor was it that b*****d Sesshoumaru... ((OOC: I'm sorry Lord Sesshoumaru! I love you!!!)) Who ever it was, it was getting stronger, and it was also making the hair of the back of my neck stand straight.
Hey people!!!My names Teeah and this is my FIRST ever role play!!!Im friend with melanie!!!Do you mind if I just watch what you guys put?!Lol biggrin
Sakura noticed as she got further into the forest, the scent of the dog demon got stronger and stronger.She growled slightly under her breath, hating the disgusting scent of dog.Her bloody red eyes narrow, while she scans around the area, in search of where the dog demon was.

"That disgusting scent is getting stronger...",she growled under her breath.

Toxic Strawberry

17,375 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Party Member 100
*Layed on the ground and most of her hidden just her tail flipping could be seen.*" When I find him...."* Places her fist in her other hand.*
((OOC: I g2g, bye!))
I growled under my breath, and finally took the girl's hand and began to run quickly. "Hey you!" I said while placing her on my back. "I rold you it's not safe here! What part of that do you not understand!?" I frowned, but then looked straight ahead of me.
There I go again, getting myself involed with another female human being. What kind of hald demon was I if I had the urge to save worthless humans.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff