Welcome to Gaia! ::

((May I please be Kagura and a made up?))
~*Kouga comes out of his den searching for food when he picks up a sent....
it's Kikyou biggrin he follows them.*~
Naraku sits in his castle, plannig the right moment to kill Inuyasha and his friends. "I'd use my kill insects, but they failed me last time. Maybe I'll send a demon puppet...." Naraku sits thinking hard.... "I shold go and kill them myself, after all... whats better than using my own two hands?"
Bluekiss
+Yup+

Kikyou stopped walking as she got the feeling they were being followed. Her eyes narrowed and starred forward, as her ears listened for the sound comeing from behind her to come again. Usually she would ignore it if someone was following her, since she only took Naraku as a threat, but with a child with her, she had to be more carefull

"..What is it Kikyou?" The young girl asked as she tilted her head and looked behind them, not seeing anything she asked Kikyou again, "Is there something wrong?"

Bashful Bloodsucker

8,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
A dark-haired tajiya by the name of Sango sat on a large stone near the Bone Eater's Well, absently stroking the cream colored two-tail on her lap. "Kagome-sama is still in her era, but she should be back soon, and Inuyasha is somewhere nearby." She sighed and looked at Kirara, frowning sightly. "Houshi-sama is probably off flirting with the women of KAede-sama's village again." She stood, placing Kirara on her shoulder as she lifted the Hiraikotsu as well.
Kohaku looked out a window at Naraku's castle. Naraku still hadn't discovered that he had regained his memories. He sighed and thought of Sango. "I have to get out of here" He thought to himself.
((Name: Selena
Age looks 20 (150+)
Race: Shadow demon
Powers: Selena has power over dreams and illusions
personality: Selena uses her innocent apperance in order to manipulate others
Love intrest: Naraku
Appearance: Selena has long white hair that falls just below her butt. Her eyes are dark blue with sparkles of light blue. She wears a dark blue kimono with white flowers on it.
Weapon: Throw knives (poison)
Jewl Shards: 3
Bio: Selena used to protect a human village. Untl one day, they betrayed her and tried to take her life. Ever since then, she has an unwavering hatred towards human.)) "Still busy I see.." Selena mused from the shadows of Naraku's castle. Her blue eyes glowed as she watched him, a smile on her face.
Korrie
Bluekiss
+Yup+

Kikyou stopped walking as she got the feeling they were being followed. Her eyes narrowed and starred forward, as her ears listened for the sound comeing from behind her to come again. Usually she would ignore it if someone was following her, since she only took Naraku as a threat, but with a child with her, she had to be more carefull

"..What is it Kikyou?" The young girl asked as she tilted her head and looked behind them, not seeing anything she asked Kikyou again, "Is there something wrong?"

~*Kouga catches up with Kikyou, "Hey Kagome wait up!! Where are you going? " Kouga yells. Kouga in looking at Kikyou waiting for her to answer hii*~

Bashful Bloodsucker

8,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
Kumo kneeled by a clear stream she had found in her path, rinsing the blood on her claws. She looked up at the sky and sighed. "It seems an eternity since I have seen Father. Perhaps we will accept me, and perhaps not. After all, I did flee from his attempt at a truce." She sighed again and closed her eyes. The breeze carried a variety of scents, but only one was familiar.
Fuschsia
Korrie
Bluekiss
+Yup+

~*Kouga catches up with Kikyou, "Hey Kagome wait up!! Where are you going? " Kouga yells. Kouga in looking at Kikyou waiting for her to answer hii*~

Kagome? She thought wondering who would mistake her for her reincarnation. Although it wasn't a stupid mistake, they did seem alot alike, turning around she looked at him and was about to speak, but Kat beat her to it.
"Kagome?? Who's that? This is Kikyou." Kat said as she looked at Kouga, and pointed to to Kikyou.
Korrie
Fuschsia
Korrie
Bluekiss
+Yup+

Kagome? She thought wondering who would mistake her for her reincarnation. Although it wasn't a stupid mistake, they did seem alot alike, turning around she looked at him and was about to speak, but Kat beat her to it.
"Kagome?? Who's that? This is Kikyou." Kat said as she looked at Kouga, and pointed to to Kikyou.

"Kikyou? who's that? Kagome come with me to my den.... We can get married...." ~*Kouga say watching Kikyou's every move*~ "So are you going to come with me and be my bride?"

Bashful Bloodsucker

8,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
((I've got to go for now, but I'll be back in about three hours))
"I've had it with Naraku. I'll get out of this place now" He told himself. He looked down out the window. It was a long drop. He took out his Kusari-Gama and attached the sickle end to the window and threw the chain end down. He grabbed hold of the chain and climbed out the window. When he got to the bottom, he gave the chain a strong tug, causing the sickle end to break lose of the window and return to him. With that, he made his way out into the surronding forest.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff