Welcome to Gaia! ::

sango nodded and began changing out of her sleeping kimono and replaced it with a silver and red one
Miroku made his way outside and leaned up agains a post and looked into the forest waiting for Sango
sango walked out and saw miroku, she smiled and walked over to him resting her head on his shoulder

Fashionable Werewolf

while kagome was walking through the forest she happend to see miroku and songo walking her way so she went up to them to see if they have seen inuyasha
Miroku took Sango's hand and while they were walking down the road Miroku spotted Kagome and waved at her
sango did the same, smiling "hey Kagome!"

Fashionable Werewolf

hey miroku and sango have you two seen inuyasha because i havent been able to find him all morning
Miroku thought a little bit, "I talked to him yesterday but he never showed up at the Cliff" Miroku raised his chin a little as he thought to himself ~where could he be~
Sango shook head "no i haven't seen him, would you like to come by for breakfast?"
Miroku smiled as his stomach growled "I'm ready for that"

Fashionable Werewolf

nothanks im just going to keep on looking
Sango hit miroku playfully "your always hungry!"
Miroku sighs as he holds his stomach "I hope you find him Kagome, Best of Luck" He bows

Bashful Bloodsucker

8,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
Kumo stood and set Kirara on her shoulder as she puts her sai back at her side. She softly murmered," Kirara, lets go. Mother and Father will be looking for me."
Sango wished kagome luck and began heading back to the house

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces