Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desdamin's Fangirl

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇ ▇ ▇

We all know the story where Inutaisho sacrificed his life to save Inuyasha and his mother but what if Inutaisho was the one that survived that night and not Izayoi? What kind of events would unfold in Inuyasha's life if he had been raised by his father and not his mother? This is an alternative universe where Inuyasha resides within his father's Western Lands and the ordeals he will face. In this world Sesshomaru is also a pup that is merely four years older than Inuyasha. Let the journey begin!

╔═══════════════════════╗
Made by: Holy J I N X
Literacy: Literate to Lazy Adv. Lit

╚═══════════════════════╝

[OOC] -[Profiles]

Desdamin's Fangirl

User Image

1. Follow all gaia rules
2. No godmodding
3. No one-liners. At least one decent paragraph. Put effort into your posts, everybody else is.
4. Play nice
5. If you are going to join, POST! I will delete you off the list if I don't hear from you within seven days. I'm tired of messaging people to see whether or not they are part of the rp.
6. Put 'I read the rules' in your subject line
7. I love drama like the rest of you but please don't make your character have depressing post every post single they make or make them in danger or hurt. It gets tiring reading a damsel in distress in every post you make. Try to be more creative with your character and put some development in.
8. Provide me with a 100x100 image of your character
9. This is a Literate to Lazy Adv. Literate rp. Send in a sample of your work or a link to an rp you have been part of. I know I hate making a huge post only to get a three sentence response.
10. If you are new to gaia and don't even know how to put a picture in or don't know what I mean by profile, please learn how gaia works first before attempting to join this rp. I'm a thread owner and have other things going on. I don't want to hold anybody's hand and show them the ropes of gaia. It's not my job. Learn the site first before attempting to join!
11. More rules will probably be added later on.

Desdamin's Fangirl

User Image

Cannon Characters

Inuyasha (9yrs) temp played by Holy J I N X
Sesshomaru (13yrs) temp played by mouse65
Inu Taisho played by mouse65
Chiyoko (Sesshomaru's mom) played by Holy J I N X
Kikyo (12yrs) temp played by Holy J I N X
Myoga played by OPEN
Koga (11yrs) played by Sir Fratley

* You do not have to make a profile for the canons. Just pm me the role you would like. Also, there are cannons there I didn't mention but if you would like to be a cannon that is not listed there please let me know and I'll see if I can fit that cannon in.

Non Cannon Characters

Gill Randsborg - played by Chaos Ensued
User Image

Mizuki Miyafuji - played by MikaWolvane
User Image

Archfiend / Matthews Loyola - played by Chaos Ensued
User Image

Kagura Miyafuji - played by MikaWolvane
User Image

Kenshin Darkshadows - played by Fallen BOV
User Image

Ikari Loyola - played by Chaos Ensued
User Image

Ai - played by Holy J I N X
User Image

Desdamin's Fangirl

User Image

[imgleft]{URL of anime image here}[/imgleft]
[size=11][color=YOUR POSTING COLOR HERE][b]My Name is[/b] {Given Name}[b]
[b]I've been here for[/b] {Real Age}[b], however it seems like it's only been[/b] {Appearance age}
[b]It is clear I'm a[/b]: {Male or Female}
[b]This blood flows through me:[/b] {Race}
[b]Pure:[/b] {At least 3 Likes}
[b]Tainted:[/b] {At least 3 Dislikes}
[b]Try to stay on my good side:[/b] {Personality}
[b]Jump back in time:[/b] {Biography}
[b]We're related:[/b] {Relatives}
[b]I wield:[/b] {Weapon(s) - List them please with definitions.}
[b]My abilities include:[/b] {Powers/ Attacks - List them please with definitions}
[b]What else?:[/b] {Other information - Transformations, etc...Optional}
[b]I'm falling for:[/b] {Crush - Optional}
[b]The bearer of my fate is:[/b] {Username}[/color][/size]

Desdamin's Fangirl

User Image

Season

{Spring}

Weather
{Cool}

Time
{Afternoon}

Desdamin's Fangirl

User Image

9/20/14- Open and Accepting ^^

12/31/14- Time skip is going to happen real soon. I'm updating the front page in preparation. Use this time to plot and wrap up your posts. We are definitely going to start the new year with active posts!

Desdamin's Fangirl

Desdamin's Fangirl

~.:-:.*~Chiyoko~*.:-:.~

User Image

Tch. She wasn't very fond of this family outing but it was necessary for her son to know the lands he would one day inherit. Chiyoko had a feeling her husband would encourage her son to have the same fondness as he did when it came to those humans. They were nothing but a primitive food source. Her orbs momentarily shifted to her son and the half breed who were in the midst of an afternoon nap. They had been up since the crack of dawn exploring the western forest area and stopped here for a rest. Well as long as it was distant from any human village, Chiyoko didn't mind where they stopped to rest. She was in no mood to deal with primitive creatures who immediately grabbed out pitchforks and torches at the mere sight of a demon. For them to think they could ever touch someone like her was a laughable matter.

Her thoughts momentarily shifted over to Inuyasha with an amusing thought, maybe the half breed would get eaten out here. Well, one could always imagine. Accidents did happen. He could always have an untimely death. Her only responsibility was her son. She had warned her son not to get too attached because a half breed’s lifespan was far different than their own. Only seven years had passed since they were burdened with the little runt. When her mate brought that thing into the castle she had bluntly informed her mate she hoped that wasn’t dinner for it was too small to even serve as an appetizer. Apparently he didn’t seem to like her sense of humor. He never did when it came to humans. Perhaps it was because half the time, her remarks weren’t that far from the truth. Well it didn’t really matter. A human’s life span was extremely short so surely that half breed’s time here would be temporarily. 

At least her mate did not expect her to raise the little runt. No, he left that to the servants. Chiyoko didn’t mind for now. This simply served well for her own amusement. It was interesting to see how a little half breed would fair in their world. The only reason the castle was a safe haven for the little runt was because all of the servants here either feared or respected her mate.  Out here, the half breed was far more vulnerable to attacks because he was neither demon nor human. Humans wouldn't accepted him, they would kill him on sight and demons would attempt to eat him. There was also the fact that her mate had many enemies that would be tempted to attack simply because they were labeled Inutaisho's weakness. By no means was she one to be reckoned with. She would do everything in her power to protect her son, he was their future.

Rising to her feet, Chiyoko stood up to stretch. Unlike the little ones, she didn't require much sleep and she was bored of sitting around twiddling her thumbs. Her mate had once again wandered to who knows where but Chiyoko knew that where ever he was, he wasn't far.
User Image

esshomaru xxx
son of Chiyoko and InuTaisho x
InuYasha's older half-brother x

User Image
                                            "Mother... What's a human? What do they taste like?" Those very words a pup dog demon asked when he found out about the family outing they were going on - away from the safety of the castle walls. Sesshomaru learned from Chiyoko that humans were a food source. "Are we gonna play with our food?" So maybe this was a hunting trip? In due time he (and InuYasha) were going to learn why their father was so intent on bringing them out here.

Seven years ago the pup of the ruling dog demons, young Sesshomaru, never once thought that he'd be a big brother. When he first saw the baby half-breed cradled in his father's arms there was a glint of confusion behind those golden eyes. Too young to understand at the time that Inuyasha didn't come from the exact same bloodline he looked to Chiyoko for answers. At first he too thought that Inuyasha was a snack rather than a younger sibling. Yet this bundle of mystery peeked his interest. A half-breed? Sesshomaru wasn't sure what that meant. It was something that his mother tried to explain in a manner that this other had a shorter lifespan. Told not to grow too attached towards Inuyasha he found it kind of hard following Chiyoko's advise. The runt was somewhat amusing and different upon which intrigued his own curiousity. Like some older brothers Sesshomaru teased and taunted the younger half-demon. And then there were times he saw Inuyasha as a brat. The years that passed hadn't been anything less than interesting in which these two were probably the most entertainment for everyone in the castle. Now and again he'd try to lead Inuyasha astray by trying to get the other into mischief. On this particular spring afternoon it was no different.

New scents, sounds, and sights had peeked Sesshomaru's interest since earlier this morning. And with InuYasha tagging along he couldn't resist a game of 'hide-and-seek' along the forest path. Under the watchful eyes of his mother this pup made sure not to stray too far while trying to get InuYasha caught up in thorny bushes or soaked in a stream. There was a different presence in the forest compared to the castle gardens. In all the excitement he actually wore himself out and had fallen asleep at the base of a large tree, snuggled into a mini white fur pelt. It was large enough for him and InuYasha to share while they napped in the sun's warmth. Small peeps could be heard as Sesshomaru appeared to be dreaming. A twitch of his foot was followed by.an arm flailing about. Anything within his reach might get bopped by a swat of his small hand.

((now onward onto InuTaisho's intro xD ))

"You don't scare me. I'm a full grown pup!"

User Image

Where the heavens touch the western lands:
western forest

In the presence of:
Chiyoko, Inuyasha / InuTaisho (nearby)

A melody from afar:
-----
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Great Dog Demon of the West xxxxxxxx

Haunting squeaks and shrieks, accompanied by beastly barks and growls, echoed through the trees. Suddenly a flock of birds who nestled in the treetops scattered in fright from all the commotion. A nearby clearing within the forest thicket was transformed from a tranquil setting into a battleground as one extremely large dog demon stood ready to fight. Pinned under his left front paw was a fresh kill of five rabbits (tied together by a piece of rope) while some mean-looking rat demons surrounded him. Or rather what remained of this horde as five rats already laid dead at his feet. InuTaisho had expected some kind of confrontation, but these rats were a little too close to his beloved mate and sons for his liking. Foolish creatures they wanted his prey and bragging rights apparently. Not many fought the great dog demon and lived to tell about it. Ruby eyes looked around with a death glare that dared the rats to continue their assault. InuTaisho didn't dare to back down, snarling fiercely. "Get him!" the largest rat commanded. In a blur of white and black the dog demon felt jagged teeth bite into his neck. Not getting out of this unscratched he managed to overpower his opponents, swiping at them with sharp claws, and then left them to rot for any hungry scavengers. A few minutes later he was the last demon standing as victor of this scuffle. A stench of blood tickled his nose as he reached to pick up his prey between piercing fangs. At least he could bring a little something back for Chiyoko and the pups while they rested further down the path. Still in his dog form he turned tail and fled into the cover of lush spring growth. Only his paw prints and the dead rat demons were left behind...

~ FLASHBACK ~

"Izayoi!" The great dog demon hurried to protect his human mate, a hime / princess living in the west lands. Injured from a previous fight with another rival demon he was determined to hurry back to Izayoi's side. She was due to have their child any day now while an approaching danger came upon the village. Another human who may had been trying to get involved with the hime had led an army of soldiers to destroy the village. By the time Inu Taisho returned everything was ablaze. Smoke and blood filled his senses to the extreme. He had to fight his way in to try and save the human who captivated his heart. Instinctively he reached to draw out the Tessaiga upon rushing at the village gates. There had been more soldiers waiting for him to attack while buildings were burned to the ground. War cries and screams echoed in the dog demon's ears as he went on the attack. "Windscar!" Slashing down his foes the great dog demon rushed into the firey blaze. If not for the robe of the fire rat he wore around his waist he'd be at the fire's mercy. Fire was one of his greatest weaknesses. Not stopping for a second he ran into his mate's house as it was engulfed in flames. "Izayoi!" he cried out for her once more. Finding her on the brink of death he quickly used the Tenseiga to revive her. The last thing he could clearly remember was in the moment of saving Izayoi the building collapsed and she was no longer in this world of the living. Now facing the next foe in a fight to the death there came the cries of a newborn babe... Inuyasha.
                                      ~ end of FLASHBACK ~

Faint memories of a past seven years ago seemed to whisper through his mind. For a second InuTaisho nearly ran into a tree he was so pre-occupied with that moment in time. After brining InuYasha back to the castle, bundled snugly in his arms, he didn't seem too thrilled by Chiyoko's initial response at first. Leaving InuYasha in the care of servants he hoped that one day his beloved mate would accept the newborn hanyou. Even if just for a moment out of an eternity. Now with brining both pups to where humans dwelled it seemed those ghosts of the past were surfacing once more. Sometimes when he slept those memories came as nightmares, disturbing what rest he could get. Then there were nights he'd tossed and turned, lashing out with his clawed fingertips unintentionally.

Skidding to a halt the dog demon caught Chiyoko's and the pups' scent on the breeze. Raising his head to the sky he let out a bone chilling howl, announcing his presence to all in the area who dared to try and get close to his family. "Oooooooooooooww."

"Have you someone to protect?"

User Image

western forest

In the presence of:
horde of rat demons

Music calms the savage beast:
Like a Hurricane ~ InuYasha OST 2
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Great Dog Demon of the West xxxxxxxx

Upon catching his breath, InuTaisho stepped forward to be engulfed by a sudden burst of light. Shrinking in the size the demonic energy suddenly dispersed to reveal his usual form. Strands of long silvery draped over his shoulders as his attire looked like it seen better days. Fully adorned in bits of armour and the three swords he carried around everywhere it appeared this demon was prepared for a full invasion. Staggering forward a step the dog demon reached down to pick up his prized catch then sniffed the air once more. Chiyoko's scent uplifted his spirits upon beckoning him to return to her side.

Not long after the fight he trekked through brush and foliage to emerge from the trees. Trying to keep his strong composure it appeared (to a trained eye) that he seemed to be favouring his upper shoulder / neck. "Beloved," InuTaisho approached Chiyoko from behind with a fanged smirk. "I found some nourishment for you and the pups. We should eat while we can... There is still much ground to cover before we reach the nearest village."

"Have you someone to protect?"

User Image

western forest

In the presence of:
            Chiyoko, InuYasha, Sesshomaru

Music calms the savage beast:
            ------

Desdamin's Fangirl

~.:-:.*~Chiyoko~*.:-:.~

User Image

Even before InuTaisho called out to her, she knew he had returned. They shared a strong bond that made it possible to feel when the other was near. Slowly, Chiyoko turned, her gaze immediately taking notice of her mate's injury before glancing up at him. “You're injured.” She stated seconds before bringing her own lips to lick the very spot where the rat demon had bit him. It was true they healed fast but their saliva cleansed the wounds and boosted the healing process. Her mate retched of rat demon. So that's where he had been. He had gone to confront unwelcome demons that made the horrible choice of coming too near and picked up food on the way back. Older demons didn't require as much food as the ones that were still growing but a lot of older demons were simply gluttons or enjoyed the thrill of killing. Chiyoko saw unnecessary killings a bit barbaric. She had too much class to act like a lesser demon. They were beneath her.

“Perhaps you should cleanse off in the stream before we reach the village. It would be troublesome if those primitives that you are so fond of take one glance at your blood splotched self and pull out the pitchforks or contact the local demon slayers. You know how primitives can be....a bit unreasonable. I just hope our son doesn't pick up on your strange fondness for them but perhaps that is what you're aiming for.” She softly cooed, wrapping her mate in a passionate embrace. Despite his strange fondness for human kind, she was still able to accept him. It was just a part of who he was. His charm was something she couldn't resist and his scent was rather intoxicating. Being this close to her mate was satisfying enough. If her son chose to walk in the same path as his father, she wouldn't object but she wouldn't encourage it either.

It was better to let her son make choices of his own. It would be good for him in the long run. Someday he was to inherit the Western Lands and he wouldn't be a very good lord if he allowed others to continue to make choices for him. This trip would do her son some good. Her son had asked her what a human was and she gave him an honest answer. They were seen as a food source by several demons. There were only a select few demons who didn't see the human race as a food source in the least. Her mate being one of them. Perhaps it was fortunate for her son they got interrupted before they could go much into detail about the human race. She would only be able to inform her son one side of the story when perhaps both was necessary for him to develop an opinion of his own.

Desdamin's Fangirl

~.:-:.*~Inuyasha~*.:-:.~

User Image

Inuyasha had fallen asleep only moments after Sesshomaru or perhaps he had fallen asleep before Sesshomaru. At this point, it really didn't matter. All that playing had tired him out as well and it was difficult to keep up with his big brother. There were plenty of times Inuyasha found himself stuck but stubbornly pulled himself out because the last thing he wanted was for Sesshomaru to laugh at his inability to keep up. One day! One day he was going to be faster than Sesshomaru! Maybe in four more years! Yeah! Four more years and he'll be faster than his big brother! The two of them seemed to be fighting off sleep until the nap won in the end.

Feeling the sudden swat of a hand, Inuyasha was rudely awaken from his slumber. Confusion flickered in his orbs as he sluggishly opened his eyes only to be swatted once more right in the nose. “Ow!” He cried out in protest, this time choosing to swiftly back away from Sesshomaru's sleeping form before he attempted to rub the pain away. This was the exact reason why he didn't particularly like sleeping with Sesshomaru but that very reason often got tossed aside with his forgetful little mind. Or the fact that Sesshomaru hit in his sleep didn't seem to matter when Inuyasha had nightmares. He couldn't exactly crawl in bed with father, father's mate didn't exactly like him very much. She kind of scared him so he did his best to stay out of her way. The servants only had the duty to care for him and that was it which left Sesshomaru as his only option. Sometimes Inuyasha wondered if Sesshomaru was secretly awake and doing it on purpose.

Now that he was safely away from Sesshomaru's flailing arms and hands, Inuyasha stifled a small yawn and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes before taking in the scene before him. It took him a moment to remember he was not within the castle but on the ground. He heard many stories about what it was like on the ground and he finally had a chance to experience it. Honestly, Inuyasha didn't think this day would come so soon but of course there were strict guidelines to follow like don't wander too far. It was kind of hard to follow that rule with all of the new things he was seeing by experience and not just by some old dusty book. There was a lot to take in and the desire to explore everything and everywhere burned deeply in Inuyasha's chest. This was where his mother was from. Maybe he can see the place she grew up. From the way father talked about her, she was a wonderful person but Sesshomaru always talked about how much his own mother was better.

Inuyasha didn't dare argue because he didn't know his own mother to be able to compare the two. Besides, he didn't want to give Sesshomaru's mother another reason to not like him. At one point he even came to believe that she was his mother until she corrected him. That was when his father took the time to tell him about his own mother. Being alone with Chiyoko just felt tensed. He felt like one wrong move could set her off.

His orbs soon drifted over in search of his father only to find that he was occupied with Chiyoko at the moment. What really caught Inuyasha's attention was what was in his father's hand. His orbs hypnotically followed the dead carcasses and he couldn't stop himself from drooling. Wiping the drool from his lips using the sleeve of his overgrown red fleece, Inuyasha silently crawled towards the couple, not really wishing to disturb them. His focus was more on the prizes that hung from his unsuspecting father's grasp. The tall bladed grass, worked to his advantage, helping conceal his movements and form while leaning forth to take a small or perhaps a few bites in advance. He saw all the older demons eat raw meat, why couldn't he?

Timid Wolf

7,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mizuki was walking down the path alone. She was unsure where her father was and since she was lost she was scared.She perked up when she heard voices ahead maybe they could help her! Mizuki stumbled out of the forest and looked around her when she spotted who she had stumbled in on she blushed slightly and took a stepback quickly attempting to get back to the forest. Her parents had always told her never to speak to the Lord and Lady of the lands they lived in. She was not exactly sure what exactly they meant by her being unworthy. As she was attempting to back away without drawing the attention of the Lord and Lady she tripped over somthing causing her to land on her bottom and let out an undignified yelp.

Mizuki whimpered knowing that they had to have heard her especially if their hearing was anything like her father's. She looked around in a panic trying to figure a way to get away without drawing to much attention to herself before she looked down and noticed she had fell in the mud causing her to groan. "Father is going to skin me for ruining my Kimono" Mizuki did not even want to begin thinking of how angry her father would be. He was always telling her that a Lady of her Station did not Play in the mud like a common Peasent.

Mizuki was drawn from her thoughts when she saw a little pup younger than herself with was that Puppy ears on his head? Mizuki could not help being intrested she had never seen a Demon with Puppy ears before what was he some kind of mutant maybe? Forgetting her fear for a moment she tilted her head slightly watching the boy who was drooling over the food the elder demon had returned with. Mizuki blushed as she heard her own stomach rumble.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff