Jokers Gal's Boyfriend

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
User Image

Unlike old fashioned cigarettes which were harder and harder to locate the ones that Sam made had two quarters of tobacco mixed with a blue leaf from his home town called blue shrimp which caused the curling smoke to be blue instead of white. Shifting over to a fallen tree he leaned against it as Kami went and sat down next to him. As Rena continued to do the heavy lifting Sam lifted his arm wincing at the pain shooting through it moving the arm around to see just how bad the break way. It didn't hurt as bad as he thought which probably meant a clean break and considering he met Kami because he needed someone to heal Ichor he figured she could take a swing at healing him, once she was feeling better of course.

Lifting his head towards Kami after removing the cigarette and blowing the opposite direction he shrugged, “Not dead so I guess that's a blessing, little disappointed that we're going to lose the deposit on our rides though.” he said trying to make a wise crack that would make her smile. Looking back at Rena he put the cigarette into his mouth again watching as she drained and butchered the beast. Soon it was roasting over the open fire like it should be, powers or not, hopefully they might draw in the hungry men that were after Rena. “Hey before we chat go into my bags over there and pull out one of the cloaks to cover yourself. If we get lucky our roasting boar will draw the hunters to us. That way we can finish our job quickly, the probably got descriptions of you and your brother so covering yourself will get them close enough for us to kill them." Once it was done he smiled, “Nice to see this caring side of yours by the way.”

User Image

Samir is Feeling: Hungry】【Samir is With: Rena and Kami】【Samir is Where: The forest】【Shadow has something to say: Nope

Timid Kitten

User Image
User Image

The foggyness wasnt fading from her mind, causing Kamira to scowl angrily as she stood near Sam, waiting. Rubbing her temples, Kami looked over at Sam as he spoke towards Rena, telling her to cover up. Kami had to agree with Sam, Rena's flaming red hair was like a becon and would draw any attention of passers by."Grab my satchel of herbs too, while you are at it. I have something that can help you and Sam." Kami had seen how Rena too had been favoring an arm. Blinking, Kamira stretched her arms above her head and watched the girl carefully as she moved over to their bags and grabbed the items she had been told to grab.

The girl handed Kami her requested satchel and Kami smiled thankfully. Reaching into the little bag, she pulled out a dried up violet colored flower. "Can you grab me my pestle and mortar as well?"The girl obliged and Kamira set to work on grinding the dried flower down. She took the cantina at her waist off and added the powdery substance to the water. Giving it a shake, Kami then looked at Sam, the edges of her lips turning up in a smile as she held the bottle out to him. The water had changed into a dark purple color and the concoction inside did not smell too good at all!"Wait until the boar is cooked before drinking this. You will want some food in your tummy at the same time, or it will make you sick. Drink it all. It will jump-start the reparative phase of healing, getting the proteins going towards rebuilding the bone between the break. Give it a day and you should be as good as new."the botanokinetic then turned back to Rena and pulled out a leafy green bunch, plucking a leaf for the child then stuffing the rest back into her bag of goodies."Under your tongue, it will take the pain away." the white woman then sat back down, massaging her temples. She was skilled with poisons but equally skilled with plants that healed and used in different combinations the two herbs she had given her companions could be just as deadly as they were helpful.

Her eyes fell on their cooking boar, hunger rumbling in her stomach. The boar would be good, but Kamira also knew some sides would be just as yummy. Standing up again, the white woman moved towards the trees, scuffing her foot at the dirt covered ground. It was a harsh environment for anything to grow, but she could make it work. Sinking to her knees she closed her eyes, whispering under her breath. Very slowly a plant began to grown under her hands, it matured and then Kamira opened her eyes. She pulled the plant out from its root, a massive potatoe emerging from the dirt. She smiled and moved back to her friends."Why not make the best of it, I say! "she said, holding her potato as she approached the fire.

User Image

Timid Kitten

User Image
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷℛℯℵαƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Rena poked at the fire, watching their feast roast. She glanced up at Sam when he mentioned her having a caring side. A laugh rolled from her as she poked at the pig again. "Mava is what makes me angry. His anger manifests inside of me."She explained as she pulled the hood she had been instructed to grab, up and over her bright red hair. Her amber colored eyes scanned over the area that they had come to. The smell of the burning pig was making her stomach grumble, but unlike Sam who hoped it would bring in the hunters, Rena felt the opposite. She did not want the hunters to come, not now. Her arm hurt, Sam's arm was broken and Kamira was standing in front of them holding a potato. "She has lost her marbles!"Rena thought as she hid a smile behind her hand and laughed.

Rena could feel Mava coming back, his irritation itching at the back of her mind. Blinking slowly Rena looked again at Kamira, then stood up and took the potato from the woman. "What am I to do with one potato and no foil or anything like that?" Amusement danced on her face as the White lady went and returned to her seat back beside Sam. Rolling the potato in her hands Rena allowed head to radiate through her palms and into the potato, slowly cooking it."I wonder where my brother is..."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ℰ♏ℴ₮℩ℴηŞ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷHungry!
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ £ø¢₳ŧᶤᶱи Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ᵒᵒᵓ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Fashion Statement Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷRena

If you're feeling like I feel then run your life like it's a dance floor

And if you need a little heat in your face, that's what I'm here for

Jokers Gal's Boyfriend

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
User Image

Taking the bottle from Kami he lifted it up and shook it a bit, “Will it get me drunk?” he asked a little more than half seriously. In the crash he doubted any of his bottles containing alcohol survived. Then when she pulled out the potato he got really serious, “Can you do that again with another potato and some sugar cane or something, I might be able to make myself some vodka. Of course you two can have some if you want, and are over eighteen.” Over the years and years of the over turn of life laws had changed and though not a solid law more and more bars refused to sell drink to anyone under eighteen no matter what they offered. Once with Ichor Sam had witnessed a bar man refuse a good chunk of gold, this was in a town where most of it was run by the under aged thug. Thinking about it though he didn't really know a lot about his traveling companions. Well you know what they say a family that crashes together after running from a massive worm stays together or something like that. Maybe over the meal they would partake in they could share some more back stories to help pass the time.

“Tell me about you and your brother Rena, if you can ask so simply for such an uncommon item as foil?” it wasn't rare, not yet, however most people had to make due with what they had. Honestly if he was here with Kami and no Rena he'd just wrap it in semi wet leaves and put it directly into the fire. Considering the girl could control and weld fire like she had she could probably cook it in her open hand. “Most of the old factories don't produce common items like foil anymore instead focusing on things that people found more useful and trade-able. I think the last time I saw a factory was a few years ago, a small village consisting of only a few huts but on top of a pocket of rare gems thought the black smoke came from an active volcano. They were relieved but a tad confused on what a factory really was when we returned, Ichor used his telepathy to show them what we meant and they happily paid us in gems as thanks for easing their minds.” That was another thing he would miss while Ichor was away, since he was a telepath he could talk to anyone and understand them no matter what language they spoke. Looking into the fire he enjoyed the scent while waiting for their replies.

User Image

Samir is Feeling: Hungry】【Samir is With: Rena and Kami】【Samir is Where: The forest】【Shadow has something to say: Nope

Timid Kitten

User ImageUser Image

Coming up the mountain was not a good idea. Renn tugged Delphine along behind him, not looking back at her as he pulled her back towards the exit of the city and began to head down the mountain."We are leaving."Was all he said, glancing back at the girl behind him. The moment they had exited the arches of the city, Renn could feel Chiron's voice coming back to him. He moved down the mountain a little more and then paused, letting go of his companion's arm. He leaned against the rocky wall that lined one side of the road, a hand running to his forehead. The pain he was feeling was immense, Chiron was complaining about it too.

Renn then turned back to Delphine, his ice-blue eyes boring into her violet ones. "We cannot go back into the city without..."Renn paused, looking away quickly. They had been away from his sister for a long time, too long and Renn knew it. He sighed softly and turned, continuing down the road. He would NOT go back into that city, the peace he was feeling was an illusion, something was terribly wrong and he wouldn't drag Delphine back into that. Speaking of the blonde haired girl he had taking a fondness too, she seemed to be acting strange. Once and a while she would utter a phrase, as if she was talking to herself. Renn glared at himself, sighing as he walked. Something big was going to happen.

Timid Kitten

User Image
User Image

" It will make you hallucinate that is certain. They grew up in a little mining town, small but wealthy, just out to the north of where we are now. It was controlled by a race of people's known as the Myrian. "Kamira paused, her eyes never leaving the girl as she spoke. Kami had done her research, looked into the two brats. Actually it was more a matter of when they had put in a request to hire her aid, they had filled out some background information. Kamira actually had done very little research and only knew what the twins ahd files out. True or not, she did not know." Their mother was the Lord's daughter, and when the twins were born they adopted the spirits from dad. At 10, Rena burned the village to the ground, as well as her--" Kami stopped, watching as Rena stood up, dropping her potato to the ground and beginning to walk away a little. Kami sighed softly and called out to the younger girl, apologizing for her lack of tact or care. Kami leaned against thr log behind her, closing her eyes.

The twins didnt have an easy life, their early years were certainly more luxurious than Kamira or possibly Sam's, but the later years and now had obviously worn the royalty out of their blood. Rena was more like a wild beast then a refined lady. Looking over at Sam, Kami pushed herself into a standing position. "I am going to go fill the water bottles, I wont go far."
User Image

Supreme Kitten

11,375 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                          She could remember running, and a chilly hand grasping hers, but other than that... it was all dark. Her heart pounded, and Delphi furrowed her brow as she watched Renn clutch his head. "Ed rybbahat ykyeh..." She whispered softly to herself, shaking her head at the thought of it. Something was wrong, she could feel it.

"We cannot go back into the city without..." Renn said, his blue eyes startling her back to reality. He turned from her, and she halted her pace, glancing over her shoulder towards the city gates. Briefly, Delphi wondered if she should tell him about the blackouts. Maybe the Wolf would know something.. But she quickly pushed the idea away, telling herself she just have just hit her head too hard and that she would be back to normal in no time. At least, she hoped. "Renn!" She called out, jogging to catch back up to him. "Where are we going? What happened back there?" The boy looked worried, deepening Delphi's fear that something was wrong. "Are you okay?"

WHERE [ Mountain Road ]
                                                          WHO [ Frosty ]
                                                          FEELS [ Confused; Nervous ]
                                                          OOC [ When in doubt, blackout. Little bitty baby post <3 ]

Supreme Kitten

11,375 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I MISS THIS RP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers