• Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image User Image
┏━..━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
αnine

ldonα

ĸαsperski

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━..━┛

xixbxbxoxnxxx Ɗxaxnxcxexr

"The mind is a powerful asset . . . xxAnd yet that's the part that's easiest to fool."

"Aguhhh!" Janine was taking a small water break on the outer parts of the big top. Getting back into the swing of things while clearing her head took some time; thankfully practice was basically mandatory so it gave her a nice excuse to go all out. The pain in her brain was starting to subside, which she was grateful for. Such a shame her eyes had to suffer instead, though. Peering out into the distance, some once-familiar shapes were becoming blurrier each day. She sighed and took another sip from her water.

She noticed the woman approaching, but was taken aback at being spoken to so directly and so familiarly. She almost spat out part of her water. She instead choked it down, coughing slightly before glancing in the woman's direction. Janine didn't recognize this one too well; she was much more familiar with the acrobats and other performers. Who was this woman?

"Hi..." Janine said slowly. "Who are you?..." She questioned, almost suspiciously. If the woman knew Janine's name, maybe Janine should know hers from awhile back. "My... wait." Janine processed the word "sight" and frowned. What, did this girl think she was some sort of psychic freak? It was a lucky guess. It had to be... "My eyesight is just fine." She huffed defensively. Of course it wasn't true, but Janine was sure she could fake having fine vision. It's not like she was blind yet.

{OOC: }xxxxUser Image

kotaro17

Morvado's Wife

Profitable Waffles

7,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image▇▇▇

- - - - - - - - - ░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████████████████████ { ᴀтʟᴀs ԍᴀʟιғιᴀɴᴀκιs || || тнᴇ ԍιᴀɴт oɴᴇ }

▄▀█ ⊐ ʟocᴀтιoɴ :: Big Top ⊏ █▀▄ - - ▄▀█ ⊐ мooᴅ :: Annoyed. With myself and others. ⊏ █▀▄ - - ▄▀█ ⊐ coмpᴀɴʏ :: Insipid ⊏ █▀▄ - - ▄▀█ ⊐ cʟoтнιɴg :: blah ⊏ █▀▄

"Well... no offense to you, or whatever, I'm sure you're pretty tight with your bug friends... but not very many people like bugs." Atlas said, shifting his belongings around in his arms. Considering the box had two fifty-pound weights, on top of many other things, the box itself weighed well into the hundreds, but he held it as if it were a gallon of milk. He didn't have any performances, really, to do - he usually just stood around and let people gawk at him, or something. That was about the extent of his ability in the freakshow. Sure, he helped people if they needed an assistant or something, so he could make some extra cash doing stuff, but that was about it. "It might keep people away." he added.

He'd been working on it for a while? Well, Atlas liked it mostly because it didn't involve the damn bugs. And the view of the boy's a**. But that last part didn't need to be known by anyone. That can stay tucked away in his mind somewhere. Raising an eyebrow curiously when he tried to bring up what Atlas could do, he looked at the boy with uncertainty. Did he feel the need to compliment Atlas, or something? He wasn't sure why, Atlas is a bit of an a**. And he had enough of an ego to not feel bad that he couldn't do s**t like that or summon bugs or some s**t. Nah, in fact, he was even more cocky because all he had to do to impress people was stand there. "I can reach things on the top shelf." Atlas said, as if it was impressive - though strangely, his tone seemed sarcastic.

He paused for a moment. "And lift heavy things. I lift them up and put them down and repeat. It makes the crowd go nuts."

Roseus Exinani

Beloved Wife

21,865 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • That One Hero 500
User Image

☆═━ Krelias Imarisa ━═☆

Krelias was getting some paperwork before the morning practice would begin. His thoughts went to Malia as he wondered what she was trying to find answers to when she overworked herself and became sick. It scared him when she had passed out at the practice that day. He wanted to ask Malia what she was trying to find out but had a feeling that she wouldn't tell him anytime soon. It might not be any of his business but somehow he felt it had something to do with Ozella, his sister.

Ozella had been not quite herself when he had seen her of late. He hadn't had a chance to have a heart to heart with her to find out what might be wrong with Ozella. Maybe he could tonight with some help from Malia as the two were like sisters without being sisters... He hoped to to change that sooner than later as he was planning to ask Malia to marry him. Krelias already had the ring but waiting for the right time to pop the question to Malia. A sigh escaped his lips as he was concerned about Ozella. She was old enough to take care of herself but he couldn't help but be the overprotective brother...

He looked to see what time it was and then left the office wagon to head over to the big top for the morning practice. He was glad that the weather was good today and hoped that it would stay that way for the rest of the day. Good weather meant more customers for the show usually. It didn't take him long to get to the big top and he went inside to find that some of the performers were practicing already. Then he saw Arron and Jessica standing off to the side and went over to them to speak.

"Hey Arron, Jessica, how is this day treating you two so far? You two will the opening act tonight." Krelias said to them before glancing around the tent to see if Malia and Ozella were here already. He saw Malia but not Ozella. She better get here soon or have a good excuse for not being here for the practice run. Good thing I have already changed my mind about having her go first in the show tonight. He thought as he focus his attention on Arron and Jessica.

Ryoka-sama-of-light

Eloquent Poster

9,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hellraiser 500
►► { INSIPID WASP }
          The Insect Man
          OH CAN YOU TELL ME? // Can you tell me?
          just what... I HAVE TO BE;;
              A monster at the seams...xxxxxjust waiting to be free.xxxxxI'm breaking again, shaking again...
              STUCK IN R E A L I T Y
              but you give me a grin...an utter FOOL within.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Location: { big top } Company: { atlas } Mood: { mixed emotions } Outfit: { x } All About Me: { x }

Insipid didn't really show any kind negative emotion to the fact that some people didn't like bugs. He knew that was the case and it was actually one of the reasons why he was created. Insects weren't exactly liked and they could be deadly. That combination alone was what led to his being brought into the world. However, Insipid wasn't really the type of person to go around trying to change that view. He just wanted... Well, he didn't know what he wanted. The only thing that Insipid was sure of was that he just didn't want to be an experiment again. Nodding when Atlas spoke of how the whole insect thing keep people away, Insipid understood that more than the man before him might think. "That's... Why I try to keep them a safe distance from p-people... It's also w-why I don't really... Approach others... Because I'm pretty much h-half bug and that tends to... Well yeah." He said, laughing a bit. Okay, the laugh was kind of forced, but it was the best he could do. Insipid wasn't trying to make Atlas feel bad or anything, but come on. It's not like he could just ignore the beings that kept him alive and helped him stay alive. That and being a hybrid kind of killed the idea of making friends outside of the freak show.

Tilting his head, Insipid listened carefully to what Atlas could do. Well, he was a very large man, so it's not like he had to do much in order to impress people. The most annoying things he had to deal with were probably bumping his head on things or not getting enough to eat. Almost laughing at the top shelf comment, Insipid managed to hold back the urge. It kind of sounded like a joke, but for all he knew, Atlas was being serious. "Most humans... I mean people can't really do the things you do without a little help... It's not surprising that they would be in awe of someone who can make it seem like they're picking up a pillow or... Something." He said, rubbing the back of neck. Okay really? A pillow? Insipid could've said something better than that. Then again, he wasn't exactly the clever type so really, he was trying his best.

Xelsae

Morvado's Wife

Profitable Waffles

7,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image▇▇▇

- - - - - - - - - ░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████████████████████ { ᴀтʟᴀs ԍᴀʟιғιᴀɴᴀκιs || || тнᴇ ԍιᴀɴт oɴᴇ }

▄▀█ ⊐ ʟocᴀтιoɴ :: Big Top ⊏ █▀▄ - - ▄▀█ ⊐ мooᴅ :: Annoyed. With myself and others. ⊏ █▀▄ - - ▄▀█ ⊐ coмpᴀɴʏ :: Insipid ⊏ █▀▄ - - ▄▀█ ⊐ cʟoтнιɴg :: blah ⊏ █▀▄

Atlas shifted the box in his arms for a moment, trying to find a comfortable position for it besides resting against him, but he was sick of having to use both of his arms. His nose itched. "Oh well s**t. Sorry - I didn't mean to offend you or whatever." Atlas said, kind of annoyed with himself that he let himself say something like that. Then again, it shouldn't be too surprising to him that he didn't think about something before he said it. "So.. do... d'ya have wings r' somethin?" like that. He didn't think about that before it came out of his dipshit mouth, either.

He was just a big offensive ball of douche-bag today, wasn't he?

"I didn't mean that you fit into the "people hate bugs" stereo type or anything, though. I think you're pretty cool - or whatever - so far." Atlas, just stop. Stop while you're behind at a salvageable point, not to a point where you should just walk away. ... Not that you're not at that point. Seems like a reasonable way to not make yourself look like more of an a*****e. Obviously it's easier than just shutting your mouth. Atlas reached up with his newly freed hand and itched his nose for a moment, then shuffling his stuff back to a comfortable position. "I guess. I don't usually see envious looks though, when people are watching me. Usually it's clowns out there thinking that I'm some sort of pale-skinned ogre." which was something he heard often. That there's no way he could actually be human. He was pretty sure he could look even more intimidating if he did more working out, actually trying to beef up. Lift more weights more often than just doing it for show to people who came to gawk at him.

Despite being so tall and so strong, he actually had odd proportions, like he was thinner than he probably should be, for someone so strong. Which was a miracle because he did eat quite a bit through-out the day. Perhaps not enough to keep his body going and to build it up. It didn't bother him though, he didn't wanna walk around looking like a body builder. He was the giant man, not the beef-cake strong man thing. ... Speaking of food though, Atlas' stomach decided to bring his mind back to that topic by protesting it's emptiness loudly, and he cringed slightly. Did he eat breakfast? He couldn't remember. He must have just been too pissy after discovering his s**t was missing to get something to eat. Then again, he'd spent more time at the big top than he thought he was going to.

Atlas looked back at Insipid and rolled his head back lightly, until a few cracks sounded and he felt better. "Hungry? I'm not much of a conver..sation...al...istic... person..." Whoah, big word, Atlas. Don't hurt yourself. Was it obvious that he had no idea if that was actually a word or not? It was? Well don't rub it in his face, or he'll squash you like a bug. ... Wait. "... when I eat, but... If you want, you can tag along. There's pretty good eats out there."

Roseus Exinani

Beloved Wife

21,865 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • That One Hero 500
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

╔═ ♪ ♫ ══ looking for some ═ ♪ ♫ ═╗
ᎧʑℇℓℓᎯ ℒᏐᎯᏯℇϞ ᏐℳᎯℜᏐֆᎯ
╚═ ♪ ♫ ═ one to love ══ ♪ ♫ ══╝

User ImageUser Image
Ozella was still in her wagon and was debating what to do. She had enjoyed looking at the stars last night with Altas but it didn't do anything to help keep the nightmares away once she went to sleep... She was tired of them and wanted to get a good night sleep for a change. Dare she tell Malia that she was having similar nightmares to the one that she had already told Malia about? The what ifs were going through her mind in circles and wasn't sure on what to do about them. It was beginning to give her a headache... 'That will be a good excuse for missing practice this morning but I could go to Kenyon or Sarabbi to get rid of the headache and n** it in the bud before it gets any worse...' Ozella thought to herself before leaving her wagon to find one of them.

Ozella was already in her outfit for her pirate routine that she was planning to do today. She headed towards the big top as she figured she would find one of them there. Kenyon with his horse and Sarabbi staying on the sidelines in case her medical assistance is needed. It didn't take her long to reach the big top and went inside. She found Sarabbi in the tent and went to her to get rid of the head ache. Sarabbi took away the head ache and then she glanced around in the big top to see who was here. Ozella moved away from Sarabbi and began to walk around. It looked like that most everyone was already talking to someone.

She went under the stands, waiting for the practice to begin. Ozella was indirectly checking the stands for safety issues as she remembered that years ago there had been one stand to collapse during a show. Three people died from that accident and many injured as well. They left that town a early and hadn't been back to that town in recent years. One of the dead had a small child and the other two were adults. Ozella never wanted to see that happen again and there was some questions to why the stands had collapsed. Krelias and Ozella had one suspicion that they didn't share with the others and that was Cicero....

Xelsae

Cuddly Neko

15,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
User Image
User Image

Jessica and Arron

As Arron and Jessica went inside the big top, they didn't see Krelias just yet. So they began their warm up stertches and flips. Once they got warmed up and limber ready for the practice run through. As they waited for Krelias, they began to talk about the routine and how to improve certian moves such. As they talked, they heard Kerlias speak to them and turning to him with a smile. "Hello Kerlias~" they both said to him. "The day has been going good so far today~" Jessica said. Soon they were a little suprised that Kerlias said that they will be the opening act for tonight show. "Really~? Wow~" "Talk about more pressure on us tonight" "But we can do it Aniki" "Right~." "So how is the beginning of the day fairing for you Kerlias, you do seem a little on the uneasy side." Arron said, he could detect emotions easier and he did notice that he was a little useasy about somthing before coming into the big top.

Notes:

Hitoru's normal form and demon form

((OOC: this was about all i get out for this post))

LaventiaRose

Friendly Autobiographer

7,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Torii Attendant 100
Lillian 'Lilypad' Sinclair- the Martian Contortionist

Mood:awake, happy
Mood: awake, happy
Mood: awake, happy

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

It was hardly an hour after breakfast, and Lilypad was already working on her routine for the show later tonight. One of the advantages of being from another planet was that she could come up with an infinite number of poses whereas humans could only do a few thousand or so before running out of ideas. It wasn't that the average contortionist wasn't able to create new and shocking feats, but rather the idea that once you hit a groove, you tended to stick with it all the time. True, the majority of crowds loved the same old same old, but at the same time they also wanted to see something new. Instead of just doing the same old body bending, Istra would recite poetry or play a musical instrument. Last week, she had even cooked omelettes for the audience during her act! As an art form, it was about transcending social taboos and showing off what made her special. As it was, many visiting parents hired her off hours for babysitting. It was an excellent side income, and so far she had gotten rave reviews.

Since it was early spring, Istra had been considering playing Vivaldi's Spring on a mandolin from the band. Of course, she would have to consider the type of audience, people were not always so highbrow. "Maybe if I recite some Mark Twain and recount Paul Revere's ride, that would be a good addition," she remarked hopefully. Another go around, and Istra felt as though she had prepared enough.

Morvado's Wife

Profitable Waffles

7,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image▇▇▇

- - - - - - - - - ░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████████████████████ { soʀᴇʏ нᴇʟᴀs || 💪 || тнᴇ ʙʟᴀcκsмιтн }

▄▀█ ⊐ ʟocᴀтιoɴ :: Big Top - Stands ⊏ █▀▄ - - ▄▀█ ⊐ мooᴅ :: Kinda tired. ⊏ █▀▄ - - ▄▀█ ⊐ coмpᴀɴʏ :: Ozella ⊏ █▀▄ - - ▄▀█ ⊐ cʟoтнιɴg :: Coming soon ⊏ █▀▄

Sorey sighed, finishing up with his mini-project of fixing swords up for a performance that was supposed to be going on today. He was always really busy the day before performances, fixing equipment, shining equipment and everything else, because it would be needed for the next day. ... What? Sorey wasn't the only person who procrastinates! At least, because people were doing their performances and such, Sorey didn't have much else to do today. Thank Goodness. Then he can spend his day relaxing and trying to re-gain all the energy he used trying to pull off his to-do list in time.

Sorey made it to the big top, with his arms full of the equipment he had to deliver back here after fixing for the performances, and made sure they were replaced in the right spots - or, what he hoped were the right spots - before he left the equipment room and was off. He supposed he could go get something to eat now, while he did have breakfast earlier... well... he could always use more food in his stomach. Especially with all the work he's been doing these past few days, it might do him some good. As Sorey walked toward one of the exits, he noticed Ozella inspecting the underside of the stands where people would sit to watch the performances.

She was probably worried, and he knew why. He nodded toward the stands. "My steel reinforcements are still in tact, sweetheart." he told her, trying to calm her worries. "... You look nice." he commented to her with a small smile.

Beloved Wife

21,865 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • That One Hero 500
User Image
ᎧʑℇℓℓᎯ ℒᏐᎯᏯℇϞ ᏐℳᎯℜᏐֆᎯ

User Image
Ozella's face had a haunted look to it but it wasn't from remembering the stand collapse. Now and then it would haunt her nightmares but it was Cicero that was tormenting her in her nightmares of late. If anyone asks, she would say the memory of the stand collapse was bugging her thoughts... 'That's close enough to the truth in a way. I still think he had a hand in the accident.... Ozella thought as she continued to inspect the stands going around the tent.

She was taken by surprised when she heard Sorey speaking to her. Ozella turn to face him as he spoke. A slight blush graced her cheeks at his compliment to her and made the haunted look lessen."Aye, I believe you Sorey but sometimes the imagery from the accident haunts me at times. Krelias tried to keep me from seeing the three that died but I did. It was the child that was involved that disturbed me the most. The way that she was laying down, like a broken doll in several places and the splintered piece of wood that pierced her body..." Ozella said, shivered slightly at the memory and the blush from earlier was gone.

Ozella glanced around the big to to see almost everyone was here for the practice now. She saw that Krelias was speaking to Jessica and Arron. She had a feeling that Krelias wanted to speak to her as she was sure that he had noticed her moods of late and the haunted look on her face this morning at least. Then she focused on Sorey again. "How are you?" She asked him, trying to get her mind off the stand collapse and the nightmares.

Xelsae

Beloved Husband

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
Kenyon Dawson
User Image
Hetty
User Image

"Looks like we're not too late." Kenyon said as he arrived at the Big Top with his partners Hetty and Saint Simon.
"If you're so worried about being late, why'd you take Saint out for such a long ride?" His feline companion asked.
"I wanted to make sure he was calmed down before our first practice. Something about those stables seems to spook him."
"Well, one of those horses is a demon. Normal animals often get uneasy around them."
"Yeah, that sounds like it'd be a little off-putting. I thought he was just uneasy about being in a new place."
"Well, whatever it is, he needs to get over it. I'd like to spend a little more time sleeping in the morning."
"Is there any time of day you don't want to spend sleeping?" The young rider remarked with a smile.
"Of course," the cat returned, "Dinner time."

Morvado's Wife

Profitable Waffles

7,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image▇▇▇

- - - - - - - - - ░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████████████████████ { soʀᴇʏ нᴇʟᴀs || 💪 || тнᴇ ʙʟᴀcκsмιтн }

▄▀█ ⊐ ʟocᴀтιoɴ :: Big Top - Stands ⊏ █▀▄ - - ▄▀█ ⊐ мooᴅ :: Kinda tired. ⊏ █▀▄ - - ▄▀█ ⊐ coмpᴀɴʏ :: Ozella ⊏ █▀▄ - - ▄▀█ ⊐ cʟoтнιɴg :: Coming soon ⊏ █▀▄

When Ozella commented that what she saw that day still haunts her, he wasn't surprised. It was a shitty thing that happened, and it was even more terrible to see. He wasn't around to be honest and he was thankful that he wasn't. He usually doesn't hang around the big top unless he's in the middle of fixing something, or returning something he fixed in his shop, after all. But he pities the people involved, and the people who saw what happened. He just remembered that he was asked to put steel reinforcements on the stands - all of them - and to replace as much of the wood with the steel as he could. He's been working on it, to be honest, at least all the reinforcements were completed before the next time the stands were put up (in a different city, of course). Quite a few of the supports and beams underneath the stands were steel as well, but not yet was it completely metal and less of a danger.

Sorey crossed his huge arms over his chest with slight difficulty because of how bulky both his arms and his chest were. "There's nothing you could have done. Tearing yourself up over it isn't going to help, it'll only hurt you more." he insisted. He knew, too, that no matter what he said it would always be easier said than done. For that, he felt badly.

After a slightly pause, he replied to her asking how he was. "Exhausted. I was going to get something to eat, actually - you wouldn't want to come with me, would you?" Sorey asked her, uncrossing his arms and letting them fall gently to his sides. "Maybe getting something in your stomach might make you feel better..?" he added. Perhaps just getting her away from the stands might be enough, but what a better way to lure a lady away from something than the promise of food..?

Beloved Wife

21,865 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • That One Hero 500
User Image
ᎧʑℇℓℓᎯ ℒᏐᎯᏯℇϞ ᏐℳᎯℜᏐֆᎯ

User Image
Ozella knew he was right, that she shouldn't tear herself up over it, or let the nightmares eat her up like hungry animals. A sigh escaped her lips that seemed more like a yawn instead." That's true, but easier said than done though. I have to put those concerns out of mind so I can focus on my acts. To make sure that I don't make a misstep and fall to my death during one. The act for today is more closer to the ground level but I start up high though." Ozella said as she was thinking of her act for today.

"Actually, I would like to go get something to eat with you but for now I do need to stay here for the practice. I rather not get on Krelias's bad side for skipping out on practice." She said as she rather go eat something to eat now and of all times for her stomach to grumble, it did so now. Not a very loud growl but just enough for both Sorey and Ozella to hear. "If you were willing to wait until I'm done with practice, that would work. But if you need to go ahead and get something to eat now, maybe sometime later in the day we could do go get some food together." Ozella said with a small smile on her face in trying to be in a more positive mood and hoping that the haunted look was disappearing as well.

••÷[ βȋğ ț¤ק ]÷•• ıllıllı ร๏гєא ıllıllı {•---» ¢αℓм «---•} ••¤(`×[¤ ฬคภtเภﻮ t๏ รкเק קгคςtเςє ฬเtђ ร๏гєא. ¤]×´)¤••

Xelsae

Eloquent Poster

9,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hellraiser 500
►► { INSIPID WASP }
          The Insect Man
          OH CAN YOU TELL ME? // Can you tell me?
          just what... I HAVE TO BE;;
              A monster at the seams...xxxxxjust waiting to be free.xxxxxI'm breaking again, shaking again...
              STUCK IN R E A L I T Y
              but you give me a grin...an utter FOOL within.

Location: { big top } Company: { atlas } Mood: { mixed emotions } Outfit: { x } All About Me: { x }

Insipid shook his head. Atlas didn't hurt his feelings or anything. Honestly, did he really look that sensitive? Hmm, then again, the man was pretty much a walking bunch of nerves, but he was a lot tougher than most people assumed. As he grew, Insipid pretty much tried to not let what most people thought of him bother him in any way. If he did, the man would end up crying almost all the time. He had learned to ignore whatever insults were thrown his way and covered up the areas that he knew would be targets for teasing. "No, it's okay. R-Really. I'm not as... Fragile as I appear to be h-half the time." He said. Now in the back of his head, Insipid was pretty sure that wasn't really all that convincing, especially since his stutter kind of made him seem the total opposite of tough. Either way though, he really didn't want people to feel like they had to walk on eggshells around him.

Eyes widening when he was suddenly asked if he had wings, Insipid couldn't hold back a laugh. This time around, the laugh was actually genuine, but it's not like he found what Atlas asked as stupid or anything. The man probably just asked a question that most people were afraid to bring up. "S-Sorry, I didn't mean to laugh... Ahem, um... No, I don't have wings. The most o-obvious bug like thing I can do is harden my skin." He explained. That was an ability that Insipid never really used though. It was a skill that he only used in emergencies or when he felt like he was in danger. Honestly, he wasn't sure just how much damage he could take when he activated this skill, but he did know that is a simple knife wouldn't be able to cut or stab him. How he found that out... Well, that was something he didn't really like thinking about.

Whatever bad memories he was trying to force back completely flew out the window after what was suddenly said though. Atlas... Thought he was cool? Someone... Actually thought Insipid was cool. Blushing horribly, Insipid pulled his over over his face a bit and smiled shyly. "Oh... I um... I... T-Thank you!" He managed to blurt out. Okay, he should probably take his excitement down a notch. There was no need to be so happy about a simple compliment, but Insipid couldn't help it. In the back of his mind though, Insipid couldn't be any happier. Despite what Atlas thought, his little comment actually sort of boosted the small amount of confidence Insipid had. Now he was in a good mood and that meant he was going to try twice as hard to please the audience when show time came around.

Managing to shyly look up at Atlas when he spoke of himself, Insipid titled his head. People thought he was some kind of orge? The man was big yes, but certainly there was a better thing to compare him to. "... That's kind of mean. I... I'd compare to you to s-something like maybe... Um a strong giant? Oh wait, that's not really... B-Better than an orge is it?" He said, sighing a bit. For all he knew, Atlas probably didn't like being called a giant. He had to think fast before he made himself feel terrible. "W-What I'm trying to say is um... You're like a tower. Strong looking and v-very impressive to look at." He added quickly. Okay whew, that was better. He managed to call the man something a little bit better and even managed to put in a compliment in there. Good, that was good... At least Insipid hoped so.

Eyes widening a bit when he heard a sudden noise, Insipid held back a laugh when it appeared that Atlas was the source of it and looked up at him after he was suddenly asked to join him for food. Wait.. He didn't mind Insipid going with him? Really? Still trying to make the blush on his face fade down in color, Insipid quickly nodded. "If you really don't mind... Um... I think I could at least... M-Make you something? I'm kind of used to cooking b-big meals if you're... Really hungry." He said quietly. It was true, Insipid knew how to cook. He wouldn't exactly call a skill or anything, but it's not really that much of a surprise. He had to learn how to cook for himself while he traveled and since he would make things for his friends, cooking large portions was just kind of second nature to him. That didn't mean he would cook something weird though. Even Insipid liked eating some pretty common and normal food.

Xelsae

Beloved Wife

21,865 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • That One Hero 500
User Image★·.·´¯`·.·★ нєяє тнє ѕнσω ιѕ αвσυт тσ вєgιи ★·.·´¯`·.·★
★·.·´¯`·.·★ ђ๏קє א๏ย єภן๏א tђє รђ๏ฬ ★·.·´¯`·.·★
★·.·´¯`·.·★ σωηεя σғ тнιs ғяεαк sнσω! ★·.·´¯`·.·★

☆═━ Krelias Imarisa ━═☆

Krelias had noticed that Ozella and Kenyon had come into the tent for the practice before responding back to Arron's question. "It's going alright, I had some paperwork to do in the office this morning. Not my favorite thing to do but it must get done at some point. Looks like most everyone is here, " Krelias said as he didn't want to discuss about Ozella to him. It was a personal matter and didn't want to point out that Ozella has been a little off of late if the others hadn't already noticed it. She wouldn't thank him for it either.

He had heard that there had been a ruckus of some sort in the stables last evening on the way over here. Krelias was wondering if Arron and Jessica knew about it. "I had heard there was a ruckus last evening in the stables. Do know anything about that by chance?" Krelias asked them about it before looking over at Keynon. "Also have y'all met Keynon yet?" He asked them and waited for an answer and then saw Keynon again. "Aye Keynon, come over here if you would." Krelias said as he waved Keynon over to them.

Ryoka-sama-of-light

Calvary_Red

.•°¤*(¯`★´¯)*¤° ђєгє เ ค๓, ๏ฬภєг ๏Ŧ tђเร Ŧгєคк รђ๏ฬ °¤*(¯´★`¯)*¤°•.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff