Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Genius

CORNWOOD
Advisor to the queen

User Image

(No I meant Elsa. I didn't know she had been promoted to queen in the movie.)

Cornwood followed Elsa the best he could. When she asked if he had heard of this man Cornwood told her "No. Usually when you hear of warriors of great skill you only hear of them as 'A warrior.' Names are hardly given." Cornwood heard the knock, and told Elsa "Allow me your majesty." Cornwood opened the door asking "Can I help you?"

Alexander stood before a little troll. He said "Why I suppose you can. I am here to see her majesty queen Elsa."

Cornwood asked "And who might you be?"

Alexander answered "I am Randal Haus Code. I am an adventurer from a faraway land. I just came from Akihabara where an army has been amassed. I heard from their soldiers that they were planning an attack on Arendelle. So I came here to loan my assistance to this great kingdom."

Cornwood remembered the name. He told Alexander "Allow me to consult with her majesty, but do not be surprised if she cannot see you today. She is very busy." After Alexander nodded Cornwood shut the door. he went over to Elsa saying "I can look up the name Randal Haus Code for you, but the most effective means of gathering information would be to apply the crystal ball test. It will take a few days for me to gather the ingrediants for it. What do you want to do in the meantime your majesty?"

Demonic Bookworm

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
((Oh yeah, she was given the throne as soon she was of age. lol))

She had a worried look on her face. Her anxiety was kicking in. How was she suppose to handle this? She was so nervous, she had to think of the best possible way to keep her people safe. After all, how can she trust this man?

"A few days?" she asked, she began pacing, a nervous tick of hers. Her brow furrowed and she bit her lower lip, her dress and cape swooshed as she made each sharp turnabout she made. Her heels clicked loudly on the wooden floor. She rubbed her cold hands together as ice started to form at the wake of each of her steps. "What should I do? What can I do? I can't let that man wonder free around my kingdom, let alone near my sister. Should I speak to him?"

((Sorry for the short posts.))

Beloved Genius

CORNWOOD
Advisor to the queen

User Image

Cornwood watched Elsa pace. As ice started forming Cornwood said "Calm down your majesty. Just take a few deep breaths. Look, you are one of the most powerful people in this world. You have nothing to fear from this man... Probably... Look I'll begin researching the name he gave me, and gathering the ingredients. In the meantime decide what you want to do. If you want my advice take him on a tour of the kingdom. Get a feel for himself... With some guards... That way he's no where near Anna." Cornwood hobbled off towards his room so he could start researching the name Randal Haus Code.

Demonic Bookworm

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
She stopped pacing, and looked to her adviser.

"Well, you are my adviser for a reason," she admitted, slowing her breathing. She waved her arms as she tried to control her breathing better. She nodded to her guards and adviser, telling them that she was ready to meet with the man. She held her head a bit higher as she gave the order for them to open the doors. She did her absolute best to seem like she did not just had an episode behind those doors, and that she wasn't worried about that man. She wanted to make it seem that this was normal and she just happened to find time to give to this stranger.

Beloved Genius

ALEXANDER ROSHENKO
The Summer Soldier

User Image

Alexander stood outside the door. Unaware of the conversation behind them. He kept an eye out for more guards in case the queen ordered him captured or killed. When the doors opened he was pleasantly surprised. An evil smirk was on his face until the doors opened to revealed Elsa. Then the smirk was gone to keep his malicious intent hidden. Alexander walked in saying "You must be the wonderful queen Elsa. It is my pleasure to meet you. I am Randal Haus Code. I am an adventurer from a faraway land. Here to assist you in any way I can." While saying this Alexander was stepping towards Elsa. When he was within twenty feet a guard put his ax in front Alex. Alex drew his sword and knocked back the Ax. Ready to fight if they intended to capture him. Another guard said "We cannot allow you near the queen with those weapons." Alex's look of battle turned to one of shock. He laughed a bit saying "Of course. My bad. I thought you were trying to capture me for beating up your friends out there. To be fair they were quite rude. I would hope their poor hospitality does not reflect upon the rest of the kingdom." Alexander gave his sword to one of the guards, and his talons as well. Alex then let himself get patted down to reveal he had no more weapons. Alex continued towards the queen saying "I apologize for the aggressive way I presented myself your majesty. I only wished for you to know I am a warrior of great skill..." As Alexander got closer he said to Elsa "And not to shabby on the eyes if I do say so myself." Then smiled at her. He asked "I imagine you have many questions for me. What would you like to know first?"

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
yx mbronse

he pring agician

User Image

The path to Arendelle was much, much longer than Nyx had been expecting as the young girl continued walking. She had a burlap bag slung over her right shoulder and in her hands she was holding a short, wooden stick. At first glance, the stick itself was unremarkable however just at the top where pieces of wood fanned out like petals of a flower, there was a single, light pink crystal. Nyx Ambronse was a magician in training, she knew a few spells but they were all simple…she wasn’t able to learn the more powerful spells due to a simple dilemma: Nyx Ambronse is only ten years old. She had left her home against the wishes of her parents because she had heard stories about the queen of Arendelle and she was eager to meet her. After what was walking for what felt like an eternity, Nyx sat down on a nearby stump and sighed quietly, ‘At this rate…it’s going to take me all night to reach Arendelle…’ she thought gloomily staring at her short legs.

Glancing around, Nyx caught sight of a sapling close by which caught her interest as she set her staff and bag down and walked towards it. The sapling was in the shade of two large trees and because of that, it didn’t seem like it was getting enough sunlight to grow. Feeling bad for the poor little tree, Nyx placed a hand against its thin trunk. Almost instantaneously, it had grown from a small sapling into a full grown tree which towered over the two that were shadowing it. Surprised by the plant’s sudden growth, Nyx fell backwards with a small cry. Unfortunately since the tree grew so fast, the roots weren’t able to keep it up and it fell to the ground with a loud crash. The child slowly got to her feet and stare sadly at it. This was the reason why she wanted to go to Arendelle so desperately. She possessed the ability to make plants grow at a rapid rate and control them…or at least that’s what she hoped once she learns how to control her power itself. So far she has killed 4 trees by making them grow too rapidly, covered her entire village with vines, scared six children when the flowers she was trying to blossom attacked them and somehow created a cluster of venus flytraps so vicious it took over a week for every able bodied male in her village to kill them all. She had heard the queen of Arendelle had the ability to create and control ice and was traveling to the kingdom in order to learn how to control her own power. Gathering her belongings, she resumed her journey, now running instead of walking. About an hour later (after taking several breaks along the way), she had reached the kingdom with the castle within sight.

OOC:first post! I hope its ok! (if its too long sorry...I think I got carried away)

Beloved Genius

(No. It's great! I love it!)
𝕾eirye 𝕸oonflower
healer and beast tamer xxxx

User ImageUpon arriving in the kingdom of Arendelle late last night, two visitors managed to find shelter along the pier. It was too dark to really see anything and only those leaving a tavern at such an hour might have spotted these unfamiliar shadows. One was very large and walked on all fours while the other was much smaller and seemed more human in stature. Quiet and swift this pair tried not to wake any of the kingdom's residence. "Ssshhhhh," a soft feminine voice comforted beastly growls and snorts. "Rest now, Kuma. We shall look around at mornings' light..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

What a sight it must have been for the fishermen, vendors, and visitors traveling by ship to see this sleeping pair. For in the shade of an outdoor stall was a large brown bear curled up in deep slumber. Snuggled into his side was a young female concealed by a long, pink cloak. Strands of light green hair dangled from a hood pulled over the female's head. If not for the fact that her bear companion may be seen as some wild animal it would look like the perfect scene of human and loyal beast. Whispered voices began to stir Seirye from her slumber, their words easy to hear with her sense of hearing. A delicate hand reached up to grasp hold of Kuma's fur as emerald eyes flickered open. All this fuss then woke up her companion from his grogginess. Instantly Seirye shifted to sit upright on her knees while peering up to the gathering crowd. "Oh my!" she had no idea that both herself and Kuma could draw this much attention. "Forgive us dear citizens... but could one of you tell me by what name this kingdom is?" Being the wandering nomads she hadn't learned much about this area of the world yet. "You're in Arendelle, ruled by our fare Queen Elsa and the beautiful Princess Anna-" an older man kindly answered. Seirye gave a sweet smile and curtsied humbly while making sure her facial features were still hidden. "Thank you kind sir. If you will excuse my companion and I, we must be off." Turning about she hoisted herself to sit upon the bears' back and commanded him up onto his paws. Taking their leave from the pier they casually wandered through nearby streets.

Their stroll soon brought them just outside the castle gates. Where vendors looked to be setting up for daily business there was a vacant spot within sight. Slowing Kuma to an gentle stop the girl hopped off his back before pulling out a pan flute and an empty leather pouch from her cloak. In one elegant motion she brought her instrument up to soft lips and began to play a cheery tune. To collect any donations from these townsfolk her pouch was put onto the cobblestone ground. Obediently the brown bear stood up onto his hind legs, shuffling in a dance-like manner to his master's melody. With a grunt and a snort his front paws reached up to playfully swat the gusty breeze. There were no chains, harnesses, or muzzles on Kuma as he was under Seirye's control.

User Image
the kingdoms we seek: x
pier >> near the castle gates {Arendelle}x

in the presence of: x
Kuma (bear companion), random townsfolk x

music calms the wild beast: x
Armonia Song (instrumental) ~ Pakarina x

Beloved Genius

CORNWOOD
Advisor to the queen

User Image

Cornwood got word back from his friends in the far outlands. They had sent some stories about a man named Randal Haus Code. Who went around helping others, fighting monsters, and basically having adventures. Cornwood also heard back about his supplies. (All this is being brought to him by carrier birds) Cornwood needed some very hard to get supplies. One of which was usually delivered by Goblin brokers. But Cornwood's message said the Goblins were haulting all trades in their areas. Suspicious of this Cornwood hobbled out to the courtyard. There he found members of Arendelle's stealth force. He asked them to go to the Goblin territories and see if they could find anything suspicious. (this will start the hostage arc.) Cornwood had a very bad feeling in his bones.

Beloved Genius

I'm thinking about making a second character. Based on where we are what do you guys feel like we need right now? If you could have someone else to interact with what kind of person would you like it to be?

Demonic Bookworm

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
The queen did not falter her gaze from the warrior, who coincidentally arrived as if to be the answer to all her problems. She looked at the warrior with the cold stare she was accustomed to giving to people when she had to hide herself in her own room for years. The gaze of looking at the cold, wastelands of the tundra, an sight that would seem to go on forever. Though before she had a hint of longing to go out but that was the past. She was basically free to do what she wants. But to this man, she would show nothing except how her cold and distant she can be. She cocked an eyebrow, and she opened her painted lips.

"Walk with me, Randal," she told the man. And with that she turned around and headed out to the courtyard to begin her tour of the kingdom. She didn't wait for him to reply or turned to see if he was following but to make sure, she listened for his foot steps. She figured it would be best to keep him out of the castle and away from the next in line for the throne, should anything happen. She did hope nothing will happen. But she still would have to prepare for it right? As she walked so did a guard as the rest were waiting on Randal to follow the queen Elsa outside. She made a small distance as noticed she hear anymore foot steps other than her own and her one guard on hand. She stopped and without so much as turning around. "Are you coming?"

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
nna

rincess rendelle

User Image

The marketplace was bustling as Anna wandered from vendor to vendor, an eager expression on her face. Ever since the gates opened, the princess had been spending as much time away from the castle as she could, "Princess!" a voice called out as she looked around to see one of the castle guards moving towards her, "The queen wishes for your to return to the castle immediately."
Anna frowned at the guard's words but nodded as she spoke, "Alright. Lead the way then."
This was a surprise, so far Elsa had been fine with letting her wander the kingdom as long as she returned to the castle at the end of the day. If Kristoff was there, the guard wouldn't have bothered her in the first place but since he and Sven were busy for the day, there was nothing she could do. Even Olaf was busy though that wasn't that unusual since the animated snowman seemed to always find a way to keep himself occupied. They had just reached the castle gates when a lively tune caught Anna's attention. A girl was playing a pan flute while a bear was dancing next to her. Laughing she made her way towards the dancing duo but was stopped by the guard before she took more than five steps, "Princess, please. I am under orders given to me by~"
"If things were really that serious, Elsa would have come to get me herself." Anna said, "In fact! Tell my sister that if she wants me to return to the castle, to come out here and get me!"
The guard was silent for a moment before reluctantly saying, "Y...yes m'lady."
Laughing, Anna continued on her path towards the lively pair and joined in the bear's dance.

OOC:First post as Anna! I'll be posting as Nyx after this!

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
yx mbronse

he pring agician

User Image

Arendelle was so much bigger than Nyx had been expecting...her village seemed miniscule compared to the bustling kingdom. Making her way through the kingdom, the small child began realizing she was going to have a hard time navigating her way through the crowds. Not because she was bumping into people, they were the ones who were bumping into her! She was already knocked down several times and on two of those occasions, her bag was accidentally kicked away from her, forcing her to have to run after it, "Princess!" a voice called out nearby which caught Nyx's attention as she looked around.
A teenage girl was standing a good distance away from a guard talking to her with a serious expression on his face, 'Did he call her princess?' she wondered before thinking back to what she heard about Arendelle, 'I did hear that the queen did have a younger sister...is that her?'
As the two began to walk away towards the castle, Nyx quickened her pace in order to catch up to them. They might be her only chance at getting to talk to the queen! However just before they reached the castle gates, she watched the girl move away from the guard and towards another girl who was playing a pan flute and a bear who was doing some kind of dance next to her. Sighing quietly to herself, Nyx followed the guard through the gates only to be stopped by two more, "Halt! No one enters the castle without permission from the queen."
"But I need to see the queen!"
Nyx cried gripping her staff as she tried to make a run for the castle but was stopped when one of the guards grabbed her arm.
"No one sees the queen without a prior appointment. Go on home, child."
"Let me go!"

OOC:...

Beloved Genius

TheNameless18

Hinata Norisu

CORNWOOD
Advisor to the queen

User Image

(Nameless Alexander never gave his real name. He used a fake one. And he never said he was from Akihabara. As far as Elsa knows his name is Randal.)

Cornwood heard a commotion at the front gate. He hobbled over to see a little girl being held by a guard. Cornwood approached them asking "What is going on here?" The guard answered "This girl was trying to see the queen." Cornwood stated "Queen Elsa loves to entertain her people. Especially the children." The guard told Cornwood "You know the rules. No one sees the queen without an appointment." Cornwood said "It is one little girl. I believe queen Elsa, the most powerful person in this kingdom, can handle one little girl." The guard let go of Nyx saying "Fine... But if anything happens it's on you Cornwood." Cornwood hobbled towards the castle saying "Come along little one. Her majesty is busy at the moment, but I can entertain you until she is free from her obligations."

Demonic Bookworm

8,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
((I give up on life now. -.-" I could've sworn someone had actually said he was from Akihabara. ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff