Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
"Look into my soul..."
User Image
Jacob "Ace" Pyre

When Matt started dragging him out of the cave Ace pulled his arm free before jogging over to the gym leaders "guys I think we should leave 'cause we should fight one battle at a time you win more that way, what I'm saying is you can't fight all three of them at once when they are taking cheap shots" he said as he turned to face the three opponents

My team
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"...and see the real me"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image
Tobias Masters

As the boy, Matt, grabbed the other two towards the exit Toby got up and moved over to the other gym leaders "well the beginners are out of danger so...now what?" he asked. When Ace ran back in saying something about fighting one battle at a time. Turning to the others he shrugged "he does have a point we can't fight all three when we don't know how they fight they're too unpredictable" he said as he pointed at the Zoroark "flareon use lava plume" Tobias commanded hoping to burn it

My Team
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mythical Hunter

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Itsuki Masato

Itsuki immediately turned towards the woman when he heard her speaking to Setsunai. In a flash he was already by the two of them in a ninja-like manner. "Hello there miss." He said with his signature smile. "My name's Itsuki Masato the Eterna City gym leader, You can call me Ikki if you like though." He said with another bright smile and a wink. Just as he finished his sentence his Pichu climbed out of his bag and shocked him, letting him know that Raijin was still in battle and that he needed to pay attention. "Alright alright, Geez." He said as he brushed himself off.

Whereabouts: Oreburgh gate
With: all of the trainers!

Beloved Nerd

7,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
W R E N ◞

When the smoke from her Quilava’s attack began to clear, Wren took a good look around the area to obtain her bearings. Allot of the trainers around were gym leaders!.. She was about to scold the grunt for trying to take on such a crowd herself, but an unfamiliar voice interrupted her motives. It was the trainer that owned the pokemon that cleared the smokey mask from around the area, and he seemed rather mocking to her. She was about to punch the man who looked allot like Guy Cecil from Tales of the Abyss but a well known Lucario attacked his pokemon which distracted the blonde. ”Froslass, get the b@stard, but go easy.. This cave seems quite unstable.” Her commands were in a calm tone, yet aggressive. The Froslass raised it’s arms with a pale blue glow, and a quick gust of snow, hail, and ice was directed at the man and what was assumed to be his pokemon.

Wren then looked over to the Lucario who could have potentially saved the pair, then over to the owner. Chase. He was admirable of course, and one of the two people in Team Utopia who were ranked ahead of her. She waved over at the man to try to get his attention, then looked over to the grunt. ”This cavern does not appear safe.. Too much ruckus, and we’re all dead.” She nodded and looked around at the crowd. There sure were allot of them there, and of course all of their pokemon who were there for their picking.. The look on Wren’s face appeared monochrome and bored, as she called her mean looking Quilava over, who joined her. She nodded at the fire pokemon, who then took the position that the Froslass once took in front of her.

Location, Orebrugh City enterance
Company, Chase, a familiar grunt, and a bunch of trainers..
OOC,
Team, User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

SkiesOfAmethyst rolled 0 8-sided dice: Total: 0 (0-0)

Devoted Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

Don't judge a book by its cover...

ᔕКУ

Unbeknownest to the two, perhaps until now, Sky had slipped out unnoticably. Walking on the path to Floaroma, not Oreburgh, she was feeling slightly guilty. But she didn't have time for any silly games. She had to get back to Avery, as fast as possible, even if she didn't truly want to go back. If only there were some way she could talk to somebody whop knew what was going on and who knew how to get back. But Sky had learned long ago that life was nothing if not a big challenge to get what you want. Not for the first time, she sighed, and wondered. Why her? Avery was so much more cut out for this. So much more likely to fit in; for god's sake, here Skylar was, and people were looking at her, frightened! This fact had never bothered her before, but it did now.

Before she left the gates of the city, somebody approached her, standing in her way. Skylar frowned, trying to move past the stout, sunglassed man, but he just moved with her. Sky clenched her fists. "Hello, can I help you?" She said, voice even. The man laughed heartily, shaking his head. "You can't leave the city without checking out the Poketch company! I noticed that you don't have one. Come with me!" The man said, and Sky half considered just running for it. I don't want a damn poketch, she thought, but the man was already bustling forward, dragging her through the crowd. By the time they reached the big building, she was fuming. "Look, dude, I don't-" But there a woman was, asking her yes or no questions that she was absolutely clueless towards. She got half of them wrong, the other half right by pure luck. The woman pursed her lips, exchanging a glance with the man, who tossed a knowing look towards Sky. Their silent conversation annoyed her, and she opened her mouth to speak up about it, but instantly, the woman turned all too bright and perky. "Well! You've passed the quiz! What color would you like your poketch?" The woman asked, smile thin and obviously fake. Sky drew a blank. "Um. Purple. But I got all of those questions wrong!" The womnan shook her had, attaching the purple device to her arm; Sky had to bite back a scream. What was with all these people touching her??

"There you are! It even has a party summary and Map installed! You can get other apps in your journeys! See you around trainer!" Clearly, they wanted to get rid of her. Sky turned her furious gaze towards the stout man, and he shrivelled under her glare. "Now, now," He trembled, "No need to get hasty. You can go now." Sky turned as if to leave. But then, she spotted someone watching her from the stairway. In an instant they were gone, but she was following their trail. "Hey! That's employees only!" The man shouted, panicked, but she ignored him, finding herself face to face with security guards. She tossed a glare at each of them.

In return, they tossed her out. Sky cursed under her breath, and looked around. Okay. So everyone was treating her like a criminal. She really needed a new change of clothes. On the plus side, already the poketch thing was useful. For instance; it showed her the next town was Floaroma, but you had to go through a cave to get there. A note was made at the bottom of the map; Large rocks in the way, often. Rock Smash needed. Sky groaned. Great. Now she had to go to the stupid town and beat the stupid gym whatever. Maybe she just needed to stop and relax a moment. She closed her eyes, breathing in and out deeply, leveling her head. No need to get caught up. Enjoy it! She chided herself, and plastered on a smile before taking the route to Oreburgh.

As she walked the inevitable path through the grass, she couldn't help but feel a bit more relaxed. She'd get there in no time. That was when she felt the slight tremor in the pokeballs at her waist and she stopped, frowning and looking at them. It was Lance, her Riolu's, to be exact. She released the pokemon, who jumped up excitedly, and went in front of her, facing what she now saw to be as a creature. Not just any creature; her pokedex revealed the purple (supposed to be pink...), too-cute creature to be an Audino, whatever that was. She almost gagged. "Lance, hit it with..." She checked her Poketch for his moveset. "Use quick attack, to, you know, kill it or something." She sounded more than bored, but when her pokemon moved quickly towards the creature, pummeling into it, her eyes widened. That was pretty cool. She wondered what her mudkip, Avery, could do? She reached into her bag, pulling out what she thought to be Avery's pokeball. However, when she tossed it onto the battlefield, instead of Avery appearing, the audino disappeared in a flash of light. "What? Where'd it go!" Sky cried, panicked, and her eyes went to the shaking Pokeball. Oh no...with dismay in her gaze, she held her breath, hoping not to catch the purple creature.

Fɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴇᴇʟ sᴀғᴇ
Wʜᴇʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ sᴜʀʀᴏᴜɴᴅs ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ
Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ɴᴏ ғᴇᴀʀ, ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ᴏʀ sʜᴀᴍᴇ
Hᴏᴍᴇ ɪs ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ
Hᴏᴍᴇ ɪs ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʜɪᴅᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((Eep. This lack of posting is unforgivable.. #Shame I am sooo sorry !!!! *don't hate me* Could someone please fill me in on what I missed?))
*character art by The Opal Libra*

l Sagestar l

fragile goodbyes

SkiesOfAmethyst rolled 1 8-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-8)

Devoted Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
((Oops, rolled the dice wrong))
User Image
Cxxcxx
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
x ɴᴇx ғx нᴇ xᴇʏsx x нᴀᴘᴘιɴᴇssx ιsx x ʙᴀᴅx ᴇᴍᴏʀʏx x

User Image
                Cosette watched as the others ate, and she munched on her pasta. Everything was so good here, and she just wanted to stay here and eat. Sighing in content, the young woman just sat there as she thought about what she was going to do. Blinking, she wondered how she was going to do the leveling up. IT seemed so much easier on the game console she had, and not this. This had to do with a lot of work. Blinking, she looked up to hear the others talking. Wondering what to do, she had to figure out what she was going to do with the others who were going to take part of their trip. Looking up, she came to only see Hayden. Where had Skylar gone? When Hayden stood up, she followed him, and all her worries were forgotten when the Arcanine once was brought out. The Blissey ran out, and handed Cosette her Pokeballs, and soon she had her Pokeballs back in her backpack, and she crawled up behind Hayden and wrapped her arms around his waist as they took off towards the caves. Maybe she would get herself a rock Pokemon, or maybe another electric type.

Cosette looked up to watch Hayden as he seemed to be deep in thought, and she figured that she would keep quiet until they reached the caves. When they arrived, they slowly made their way into the caves and Cosette squeezed Hayden’s waist a little harder. Cosette hated the dark. Despite how old she was, she still had a night light, and when she didn’t have a light she would always leave a light on in her room. Closing her eyes, Cosette pressed her face against his back, and suddenly she didn’t want to be there anymore. Her long blonde hair created a curtain around her face as she peered around the dark cave. Arcanine had lit the way, and things seemed to be going okay so far. Cosette looked up and wondered how far they would go, and for some reason all logic of her game seemed to have disappeared from her mind, all she wanted to do was be in a bed, and wonder if this was all a dream. Blinking, she slowly loosened her hold on Hayden as the two, plus a pokemon, made their way in silence.

xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

┄ ┄ ┄
                I N F O ::
                • • where: route 202 || who: Cicero || mood: Upset • •
                ooc:

l Sagestar l

wearing: x

Mythical Hunter

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Itsuki Masato

Itsuki shivered as the burst of cold air blew hit him. His Pichu let out a few small sparks from his cheeks but was calmed down by his trainer. "That pokemon is too strong for you buddy, sit this one out for now." He said gently petting his pokemon as it sat on his shoulder. "Come on out, Galvantula!" He said as he tossed out his Galvantula. Itsuki's galvantula was another one of the pokemon from his past, it was shiny and had been trained specifically for battling against the elite four. "Use electro web, then pursuit on Froslass." Itsuki said, his tone less playful than before. He had become serious now and had started using pokemon that he couldn't use in gym battles because of their immense strength. The truth was, that if Itsuki really applied himself more, he could become part of the elite four. Galvantula fired a large electrified web at the Frosslass before fading from view for a moment, appearing behind Froslass to use pursuit to attempt to make the battle end quickly.

Whereabouts: Oreburgh Gate
With: All the trainers

Devoted Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
((Urk. Okay I replied again. But it deleted on accident cuz my google chrome closed out ;__; So here's a colorful summary smile )

Sky caught the pokemon, and was upset, saying 'no no no no no', then blaming Lance, her Riolu for it. She's overheard by a little girl, saying "I have to get rid of it" and then the little girl says she can't, besides why would she want to, for it's a shiny and even cuter than normal. Sky offers the pokemon to her, but she declines, saying it wouldn't listen to her, and then walks off. Sky looks at the pokeball, and some kid bumps roughly into her. Sky drops the pokeball on a rock, and then it gets dented and the Audino breaks out. Sky tried returning the pokemon to the pokeball, but the pokeball is broken and won't accept her anymore, so the audino is stuck outside of the pokeball. Sky returns Lance, her riolu, and then falls to her knees crying.

Timeskip happens

Sky runs through the exit of the cave holding a very beat up looking Bliss, AKA Curse, her Audino, and she too, looks beat up. She states in inner monologue that the zubats practically swarmed them, and every time a wild pokemon popped out, her audino jumped out first to protect her. Sky says she ran out of potions. The others fought too, but aren't as roughed up as Bliss. Sky runs to the pokemon center, giving them all of her pokeballs, and they tell her to wait a bit. Sky goes outside to the tables and waits. Then it ends. So she is currently outside, sitting at one of the tables in front of the PC in Oreburgh.

Nagasaki-1324's Husbando

Interstellar Bard

13,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
User Image
Simon Lakewell

Veilstone Gym Leader

Where am I? Oreburgh
Who am I with? Skyler Ruth
My opinion on all this? Need to train Flujjers some more...

The noise from below him was quickly getting to be too much for Lakewell. All of the shaking didn't help either. Fluzzers kept getting knocked into the air and every time it got back down something else would shake the rock underneath them. The whole thing was getting really annoying. Then it got all chilly underneath the now much thinner spot he'd been laying on. "It would seem to be to our advantage to venture to another spot my friends... a spot far from all of this ruckus."

The mightyena got to its feet and moved aside, allowing him to stand. With a calm air to him he turned and stepped off the edge, his Mightyena following. Only the mightyena hit the ground, the dark type pokemon glancing back into the cave before following the beedrill to where assumed their trainer had ended up.

It wasn't too far away that he'd ended up. Unfortunately for his two pokemon he'd accidentally gone in the opposite direction than what they'd expected. At the moment he was standing on the roof of a pokemon center. A quick glance around told him it was Oreburgh, and it sounded busy guessing from all the noise coming from over by the gate.

Sighing he hopped down from where he'd been standing, landing next to a girl sitting by the PC. "Some extra training would prove useful... Perhaps I should get some tips for handling it." Apparently off in his own little world he ended up sitting down at the same table as the purple haired girl.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Flutters - Super Luck - Wing attack, Swagger, Haze, Night Slash
Fluffers - Quick Feet - Oran Berry - Roar, Sand-attack, Sucker Punch, Taunt
Flunners - Hustle - Headbutt, DragonBreath, Crunch, Work Up
Fluzzers - Swarm - Toxic Spikes, Twineedle, Focus Energy, Iron Defense
Flujjers - Synchronize - Teleport
Flubbers - Thick Fat - Arm Thrust, Fake out, Sand-Attack, Smelling Salts

SkiesOfAmethyst

Devoted Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

ᔕКУ

Sky had her head down on the table, so when the gym leader hopped down from the roof of the PC, she jumped a bit at the noise, eyeing the man as he sat down next to her, muttering to himself. She took in his get-up, and raised her eyebrows, wondering if people ever gave him trouble about it. "Hello," She said, noting he hadn't seemed to have noticed her sitting there. In other circumstances, she would have been annoyed. Right now, she didn't care, she was too tired.

Sky looked up at a tap at her shoulder. It was nurse joy, along with that blissey pokemon. Nurse joy smiled and handed her back two pokeballs, and, of course, Bliss, her audino, who was out of the pokeball. "Thank you," Sky said, taking the pokeballs and attaching them to her waist belt. According to her poketch, her pokemon had each levelled up a few levels. Bliss, or, rather, Curse, as Sky liked to call her, crawled into her lap. The nurse nodded and left, but the blissey did not, holding up the screen just like it did in the city before. "No thank you," Sky said. She wasn't very hungry, but the pokemon didn't listen. Sky sighed, turning to the man. "Would you like something to eat or something?" Weird hospitality; it wasn't like her. Not like anyone would complain besides herself. She chose a soda for herself and waited for the man's reply.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

partydude11

Nagasaki-1324's Husbando

Interstellar Bard

13,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
User Image
Simon Lakewell

Veilstone Gym Leader

Where am I? Oreburgh
Who am I with? Skyler Ruth
My opinion on all this? Need to train Flujjers some more...

Lakewell, lost in thought as to what kind of training methods would prove most useful in getting his Abra more accurate with its teleport, didn't hear Skyler when she first greeted him. Still he hadn't realized that he was sharing the table with someone. Well, that is until he hit a point in his thoughts where he was simply retreading ideas. Then he realized he was sitting next to a purple haired girl who looked absolutely exhausted.

Before he could get a response out a Nurse Joy came out, giving two pokeballs and an audino to the girl. Resting his head in one hand he looked at the pokemon as it sat in the girl's lap. It wasn't often one saw a shiny, especially not an already reclusive species like Audinos. When she asked if he wanted anything he glanced at the Blissey. "No thank you. I do not require anything more to eat for today... I will however take two orders of poke-food. Dark and Bug type please."

Watching the nervous pokemon leave for a moment he turned his attention back to the girl and her audino. "From the way you carry yourself... I see you are a rather green rookie, are you not? Why... I would say one yet to earn a single badge yet." Leaning forward a bit, his gaze was locked on the audino and he seemed to be studying it. "Still. I must congratulate you on such a catch. I have seen many audinos in fights before... I would suggest as soon as possible you teach it some attacks with a technical machine... Possibly a hidden machine if that is what you plan to use it for."

Flutters - Super Luck - Wing attack, Swagger, Haze, Night Slash
Fluffers - Quick Feet - Oran Berry - Roar, Sand-attack, Sucker Punch, Taunt
Flunners - Hustle - Headbutt, DragonBreath, Crunch, Work Up
Fluzzers - Swarm - Toxic Spikes, Twineedle, Focus Energy, Iron Defense
Flujjers - Synchronize - Teleport
Flubbers - Thick Fat - Arm Thrust, Fake out, Sand-Attack, Smelling Salts

SkiesOfAmethyst

Mythical Hunter

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Matt O'Connor

As the trio ran out of the cave Matt ran off ahead, stumbling into the pokemon center. He quickly grabbed the attention of a chansey and gave it his pokemon to heal. As he waited for his pokemon, Matt dusted off his clothes and took inventory of his supplies. The chansey soon returned with his pokeballs, which he quickly took and placed on his belt taking out Coal's pokeball. Matt then made a run back for Oreburgh gate to assist in the fighting. Once at the entrance, Matt tossed Coal's pokeball high into the air, summoning him. "We've got a tough fight ahead of us buddy, are you ready to win?" His pokemon nodded and cried out before they ran into the cave. This time THEY had the element of suprise, ending up behind the Zoroark and its trainer. Matt whispered to his pokemon to use Dragon rage on the Zoroark to try to set it off balance.

whereabouts: Oreburgh gate
With: large group of trainers

Anxious Fatcat

User Image
Margaret Mothwell

The butterfly is a flying flower~

~A flower a tethered butterfly

"A hole?! What hole?!" Exclaimed the confused Margaret, had she really been THAT dense as to have missed a hole and injured trainers? Way to go Margie... She thought. Now was the time to act, but there was so much going on at once. There where battles going on, some of them had left, a "ladies man" had just got shocked, although it was amusing. But that wasn't the point, the point was clear, if this kept on much longer the entirety of Oreburgh Gate might collapse, despite the efforts of this man's pokemon, the cave would crumble with them all inside of it. It could go two ways, she could help fight and see if the battle could end quickly, hopefully ending the quarrels before any damage was done, or try the tactic of evacuating everyone. Fight or flight. There was no escaping the outcome either way. So that really only left her with one choice.

"Go, Mothra! Let's see if we can assist them!" Margaret threw the white orb as a red flash produced a fiery moth, it cooed in agreement at it's trainers burst of confidence. "I'll be darned if I let these thugs get away with what they are doing!" In truth of course, she was terrified, but emotions could wait until this situation was under control. Ignoring the shaking in her knees she commanded the Volcarona. " Quickly use Quiver Dance and then use a Fiery Dance on the Lucario!" She had noticed the Luxray and the Lucario just moments before she had commanded Volcarona.Not that it seemed to need much help, she commanded the assault on the Lucario anyway, Margaret hoped she knew what she was doing.The Volcarona twitched and swirled as it glowed green, shortly the green was swallowed up by blazing flames and it burst forward in a beeline for the Lucario.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Where am I? Oreburgh Gate
Who am I with? A whole lot of people!
OOC:

Lonely Gaian

14,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
            LUCARIO

O0W0N0E0D000B0Y000C0H0A0S0E
            Jackal-like Pokemon

CHACHACHING┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lucario glared at the Luxray as it turned to face him instead of Wren and Raven. 'Come on. Let's see if your skills match your size,' Lucario spoke, ushering his opponet to attack. As soon as it did, Lucario flinched when Scary Face was used upon him. No worries though, he had enough speed trained into him by his trainer. So he gained that quickly as he used Agility, catching the other's DoubleKicks with its own kicks to square the other off, even though he was damaged by the move due to his weakness against fighting styles.

Lucario then used Agility again, raising his speed even more as he circled the Luxray, hoping to get it confused or at least dizzy from going around it so many times. Every once in awhile as Lucario ran in circles, he would use his Close Combat move on it before speeding around in circles again, landing hits all over his opponent's body. 'Is that all you got? Your as worse as a Magikarp!" he taunted. Just as he was about to attack the Luxray once again, Lucario sensed somthing else about to attack him with his aura skill and jumped out of the way just in time, letting it go after Luxray instead. He then regained his posture and glared at the Volcarona with his red eyes. "Two versus one? How discouraging,' he said with a frown.

Lucario closed his eyes as he focused on his next move, using his aura to detect if any other attacks would come at him. He then crouched down arm extended down with the support of his other paw around his wrist. A ball of light began to form from its palm. Lucario opened his eyes, glaring down at the orb growing bigger before glancing back at Froslass, Wren's Pokemon. He slightly hoped the other would help protect him a bit till he recharged after using this attack. But he doubted she would even lift a finger, might break a nail from the labor put upon her. Her trainer was stubborn so there was no doubt that the Froslass was the same. Lifting his arm up and retracting it back, Lucario forced his hands forward as he released the Hyper Beam straight towards Volcarona at blinding speeds.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Focus Blast, Agility, Close Combat, and Hyper Beam│Oreburgh Gate │ OOC; Singling Lucario from Chase's post since I'm still waiting on a reply from someone. Besides, Lucario seems to be the center of attacks at the moment O.O

Nymphis

CloudxHimura

Devoted Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

ᔕКУ

Sky shrugged at his request, nodding towards the blissey, who scurried off to get the small orders. Not like she had much money to spend, anyways. The young man turned back to her, commenting on her apparently obvious amateurish aire, and at this she gave him a condescending look. "I don't have any badges. I didn't even want to get any, but the stupid cave to go forward is blocked. My goal isn't really to be a trainer, it's just to get out of here," She said, putting her head back down on the table and resting her eyes. She had almost drifted asleep, of all things, when he commented on Curse. She cracked open one eye. "Everyone's thinking she's so cool. I didn't even mean to catch her. The pokeball slipped out of my bag. I didn't even want to carry her around like this, but her pokeball fell and broke. I hate all things cute." She said it so bluntly, one might have thought she was stating her opinion of the color of the sky. Realizing how this sounded, after a moment, she added, "But I do have to admit, she's gutsy, charging into every battle like that. Not too smart, but gutsy." The pokemon squeaked beside her, and she hushed it with a look. The blissey returned after a moment with Sky's soda and the young man's poke food order, and she sipped out of the drink gratefully. She wasn't hungry, but a stressful walk through a cave had frayed her nerves a bit. If she drank coffee, or smoked or something, she would have been doing that. But she didn't do that. It was a bad influence on Avery.

Something else he had said caught her attention, and she swiveled her gaze to the young man, pushing the cuddling Audino a foot or so away from her. It didn't need to go being all cute. Ugh. "Technical and Hidden Machines...? What are those?" Probably looking like the most dumb person on the face of the earth, Sky's gaze reflected no joking whatsoever, dead serious. She wondered what other people saw when they looked at her now, aside from automatically judging the tattoos and punk clothes. The walk through the cave had been enough to give her a heartfelt respect for her pokemon, who had so valiantly fought to defend her. Not like she couldn't have taken them out on her own, but that was beside the point.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

partydude11

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas