Beloved Conversationalist

7,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
A L I C I A >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯❖❖
>>>

he doesn't know the word "IMPOSSIBLE". . .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

- ↛ - ↛ - ↛ - ↛ - ↛ - ↛ - ↛ - ↛ - ↛ - ↛ -

Alicia come home rather late due o working the late shift at work. She was seriously tired. She stepped quietly inside the house, everyone being asleep. She heads to her bedroom and changed into her pyjamas. She got herself ready for bed and threw herself on her bed. She fell asleep as soon as her head touched the pillow.
She woke up with the sun hitting her face. She lay there for a few minutes trying to figure out why something felt wrong. Then it hit her, school! Her parents had forgotten to wake her up for school again. She was used to this treatment but it still annoyed her. She popped up in the bed and had her legs swinging off the edge of the bed before she realised this wasn't her room.
What? How in the world did I get here. Last I remember I was in my room. Something bad must have happened if I'm in a hospital. "Miss, I really need you to calm down and lay back down. You and some others were found outside this morning. Just lay back down and relax. Can you tell me your name?" So saying the Nurse that had appeared from nowhere pushed Alicia back onto the bed. It was then that she got a good look at the persons face. She almost gasped aloud in shock. It was Nurse Joy from the pokemon games. She nodded her head mutely to the Nurses question."My name is Alicia, but most people call me Alice." She spoke calmly and clearly for the Nurse. After a few reassurances to Alicia she left to go check on the other patients. Alicia glanced around and realised that the girl across from her on her right was awake. "Hey, my names Alicia, but call me Alice. What's yours? Do you live here?" She meant as in the Pokemon world, or if the girl had lived in the human world like Alicia once had.

My Team

Dratini // Midnight
Espeon // Violet

Blessed Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
~`~`~`~Trixie Bliss Thornin~`~`~`~

Trixie watched as the girl across from her bolted up from her bed and looked around. Nurse Joy calmed her down and after a moment, the girl introduced herself as Alicia. Trixie smiled at her and said, "My name is Trixie. I'm not from here at all actually, so I bet I'm just as confused as you are. Last I remember, I was in bed at home." She stretched for a moment and added, "I'm kind of happy about this though. I actually dreamed of coming here multiple times." Standing up, she picked up her bag and excused herself to change out of the pajamas she was currently wearing. When she came back, she sat down on the bed across from Alicia again and asked, "Where are you from, if you don't mind me asking?"

Team: User Image User Image

Blessed Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
((hm....think I'll create a Pokemon to play just to be able to post more...))

Blessed Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
~ Shinx~

User Image

~Someday someone will want me!~

Shinx sniffed around the area she was in, trying to find something to eat. She had found some oran berries, to nibble on, but she could only have so many before she grew tired of them. A wandering older couple with their faithful Purrloin went by Shinx and threw a little bit of fruit at her. She jumped up and down happily and ate while the couple went on their way. "Well that sure was nice of them," the Shinx said to herself as she finished. Not many people were ever that nice to her, but she didn't mind. She knew that the color of her fur made people uneasy since she didn't even have to same coloring of a shiny Shinx.

~I just need to keep trying!!~

User Image

7,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
>>>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

Alicia nodded her head at Trixie.
"I know, that's exactl what happened to me. This feels like a dream, and that any momen I'm going to wake up back in my room. Before I appeared here, I was living in Florida. What about you?" Once Trixie left and came back Alicia went to go change. She returned to the room, excited about her current predicament. Being in the pokemon work meant that she wasn't going to wake up being the forgotten child in a family. She could be a real trainer like she'd always wanted. Oh my God, what if they le us become trainers and catch pokemon and whatnot. That will be so exciting. I can get my favourite pokemon and continue on my journey. That will be cooler than any game I've ever played. "Do you think they will let us become trainers and catch Pokemon? That will be so exciting if they do. " She asked Trixixe when she came back to the room, sitting cross legged on the bed. She had a wide smile on her face as she thought of all the possibilities.

My Team

Dratini // Midnight
Espeon // Violet

Blessed Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

"We can always go ask," Trixie said with a grin at the thought of having her own Pokemon. She looked at Nurse Joy who was still hovering around everyone and asked, "Could you tell us how we could find the Professor of this region?"

"You're in luck," Nurse Joy said with a kind smile, "She lives in this town. Her lab is in an all white building on the edge of town, so it's really hard to miss. Just turn right when you exit the center and you'll find it quickly enough."

"Thank you," Trixie replied happily before turning to Alicia and saying, "Wanna go check it out?" She stood up and grabbed her stuff, adding, "I think it'd be easier to go with someone...for me anyways, then I'd be able to talk to someone and actually get an answer."

Blessed Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
((Yay! People are joining!))

7,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
>>>

User Image

Alicia smiled and was off the bed with her stuff in a flash. She walked over to Trixie with a huge grin on her face. "This is going to be so fun! I can't wait to see if we can get some Pokemon. You lead the way." She said super excited about this. She waved at Nurse Joy when they passed by her. I can't believe this is really happening. This is so exciting. "I agree with you. I hate the feeling of being alone. I love traveling with people so I'm not always alone. I can't wait to get some Pokemon."

My Team

Dratini // Midnight
Espeon // Violet

Blessed Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

"Let's go then!" Trixie exclaimed as she headed out the door. She looked around the town briefly, noting that there was a poke-mart next door to the center and a few people milling about. She turned to the right and headed down the road. The all white building came into view after just a few minutes and Trixie's grin got even wider as she said, "That must be it. I really hope we can leave with a Pokemon. If we're going to be stuck here, might as well make the most of it!"

(I'm just taking what I have typed up on the first page at first.)

User Image

Professor Lillian Rowen stood in her lab, messing with her Pokedex. Her Umbreon lay at her feet and her Gardevoir just kind of roamed the room. Looking up, Professor Rowen sees her door open and a new face popping in. "Hi!" She calls out, "Are you a new trainer? I bet you are. See those rows of bookselves?" She pointed to her left to multiple rows of selves, "Each row is a different type of Pokemon and I have many to start you out. I never did like giving people just one choice so I got you many. Also, I do things a little differently, you can choose up to two Pokemon from my large store. Almost all of them are in their first evolution, but not all of them. I have right now, two of every one of Eevee's evolutions since they're so popular." She smiles and takes a breath before continuing, "Go ahead and choose two. Get a starter bag from Gardevoir as well. It'll give you some items to start off with. Five Pokeballs and potions, three antidotes, two paralyze heals, and two escape ropes. I can't give you anything more than that, you have to battle other trainers or win contests to get more money and be able to buy more things if you have no money from home." Gardevoir is now at a table full of bags while Umbreon is at a table with Pokedex's and Rowen starts talking again, "Umbreon will give you a Pokedex as well, and that should be everything. Sorry if i'm kind of spacy and distant today, I'll get to know you more as time goes on, I'm just really close to a new addition to the Pokedex and so I'm trying to concentrate right now. Go start your adventure." Before you can leave though, she yells out, "Oh! Try to find someone to travel with, it's safer that way and then you can have someone to talk to that can actually answer you back. Groups, I've found, are better to travel in than on your own.

"Is that really alright?" Trixie asked, shocked, "I mean, we're not from around here at all and haven't grown up around Pokemon either."

"Of course it's alright," The Professor said. "If you want to explore this place since it's new to you, then you'll need Pokemon to keep you safe. Don't be shy, just take two Pokemon and some beginner supplies and you'll be set." She then turned back to her work as her Gardevoir and Umbreon led Trixie and Alicia to the shelves filled with Pokeballs.

7,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
>>>

User Image

Alicia stared at the Proffesor in shock for a moment before following the pokemon to the shelve lined with Pokeballs. She thought about all the games she had played and her favourite Pokemon. "Okay so I would like a Dratini and an Espeon please." She told the Pokemon. She grabbed the materials she was given by the Pokemon then grabbed her two Pokeballs. She smiled at the Pokeballs before naming them both. After that she decided to wait for Trixie to pick her Pokemon out. Hmm, what names should I give them? "Dratini, I'm naming you Midnight, and Espeon you shall be called Violet."

My Team

Dratini // Midnight
Espeon // Violet

Blessed Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Trixie wandered along the shelves until she found the two she had always loved in the games but rarely was able to obtain them. She took the two Pokeballs, the Pokedex, and the bag of supplies. Thanking the Gardevoir and the Umbreon she rejoined Alicia. "Which two did you pick?" She pulled her two out and released them from their Pokeballs to introduce herself to them. The Leafeon and the Growlithe both looked around before training their eyes on Trixie. Leafeon wagged his tail and sniffed her for a moment and proceeding to lick her outstretched hand. Growlithe was a little more standoffish and just sat down next to her after sniffing her and deciding she was alright. "I think Leafeon shall be Blade, and Growlithe shall be Blaze. I always liked those two names for their types." She then turned her attention to Alicia and waited to see her two Pokemon as she picked Blade up and cuddled him, making him sigh happily.

7,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
>>>

User Image

Alicia smiled at Trixie's Pokemon. They were adorable. She brought out her two Pokeballs and with a press released both Midnight and Violet. The Espeon quickly pressed itself against her leg while the Dratini stretched itself out. She rubbed Violet, her Espeon, and pet Midnight the Dratini on the head. "Okay, Midnight is my Dratini and Violet is my Espeon. Now all I need to have my three favourite Pokemon is to somehow find some sort of Shiny Shinx. I've always wanted one. Maybe I can find one on our journey." She was serious, her old Pokemon team had always consisted of three main Pokemon. An Espeon, Dragonite, and a Luxray that was shiny. They had been her favourite three ever since she had started her game. She smiled as they set off on there journey. She left Violet out and sent Midnight back into her Pokeball. Please be a shiny Shinx in the forest. I don't even care if its a low level. Please, please, please. "Lets get going, shall we? This is going to be great."

My Team

Dratini // Midnight
Espeon // Violet

Blessed Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

"You always had a Shiny Shinx?"
Trixie asked, kind of shocked. "How did you managed to get that often? I rarely ever saw a Shiny Pokemon." She exited the building and looked around, trying to figure which way would be best to go before she noticed a sign. She went up to it and read which way to go for Jubilife City. She looked at Alicia and said, "I'd always find Shinx's on the route between Sandgem and Jubilife so wanna go that way?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
~ Shinx~

User Image

~Someday someone will want me!~

Shinx was curled up in a bush, dozing a bit since having a full belly for once had made her sleepy. She had hidden herself so that she wouldn't be attacked while she was napping and she dreamed of the kind of trainer that would want her as a partner.

~I just need to keep trying!!~

User Image

(Thanks for giving me something to do with my Shinx)

Blessed Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
((I have to go for a bit, I am about to have the internet connection taken from me for a bit I'll be back later))

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image
Ace

Ace opened his eyes and sat up, it looked like he was in a hospital. "Where am I?" he asked looking around. "Oh good another one is waking up" a female voice said. Spinning around he saw a face he knew but never thought he'd see, "Nurse Joy?" he said as he stood up "you seem OK, you can go to Professor Rowen's lab and select your pokemon " she said. Standing up Ace walked out and entered the lab. After getting the welcome speech he picked his two favorite pokemon, Houndour and Bagon. When Ace exited the lab he saw two girls

My team

Houndour
Bagon

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out