~Profile layout~
~Accepted Profiles~
~Additional information~
~What Spots are left~
~White and Black list~
~Announcements~
~OPEN!~

~Intro~

One night, as you’re sleeping, dreams of being a Pokemon master in your video games running through your head, something happens. When you wake up, you’re not in your bed, but a bed in what looks to be a hospital. A familiar face is above you, asking you if you’re alright. Suddenly, you realize that it’s Nurse Joy above you.

OOC Thread

(Ok, so I've been gone from Gaia for a long while and now that I'm back, I wanted to remake one of the RP's I had going then, so lets see how it goes.)

Blessed Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Story-

You’ve been brought from the real world to the Pokemon world. You’re in the Sinnoh region, but by now Pokemon from all regions can be found here. You get to start out your very own journey, just like you’ve dreamed, but you’re not the only one. There are more people who look just as confused as you, and they’re all from your world. Professor Rowen had started a new way of sending beginner trainers out. He sends them out in large groups, due to the fact that a new team of villains has been stealing Pokemon from trainers. Team Utopia is like Team Galactic, they want a new world, but they don’t want to seem like they’re after the legendaries like them so are playing like they’re just Pokemon thief’s, all the while searching for ALL the legendaries, not just the ones originating from Sinnoh.

Blessed Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Map-

User Image

(You start in the Pokemon Center in Sandgem Town where Professor Rowen's Lab is. And....! Here she is!)

User Image

Professor Lillian Rowen stood in her lab, messing with her Pokedex. Her Umbreon lay at her feet and her Gardevoir just kind of roamed the room. Looking up, Professor Rowen sees her door open and a new face popping in. "Hi!" She calls out, "Are you a new trainer? I bet you are. See those rows of bookselves?" She pointed to her left to multiple rows of selves, "Each row is a different type of Pokemon and I have many to start you out. I never did like giving people just one choice so I got you many. Also, I do things a little differently, you can choose up to two Pokemon from my large store. Almost all of them are in their first evolution, but not all of them. I have right now, two of every one of Eevee's evolutions since they're so popular." She smiles and takes a breath before continuing, "Go ahead and choose two. Get a starter bag from Gardevoir as well. It'll give you some items to start off with. Five Pokeballs and potions, three antidotes, two paralyze heals, and two escape ropes. I can't give you anything more than that, you have to battle other trainers or win contests to get more money and be able to buy more things if you have no money from home." Gardevoir is now at a table full of bags while Umbreon is at a table with Pokedex's and Rowen starts talking again, "Umbreon will give you a Pokedex as well, and that should be everything. Sorry if i'm kind of spacy and distant today, I'll get to know you more as time goes on, I'm just really close to a new addition to the Pokedex and so I'm trying to concentrate right now. Go start your adventure." Before you can leave though, she yells out, "Oh! Try to find someone to travel with, it's safer that way and then you can have someone to talk to that can actually answer you back. Groups, I've found are better to travel in than on your own. Bye now!"

Blessed Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Rules-

1- Follow Gaia rules of course
2- NO GODMODDING! Do I really have to say it? You aren't all mighty, even if I ask for people to play legendaries later on.
3- Be true to what you say is your characters personality.
4- No one liners, this is a semi-lit to lit RP and that means I want at least a paragraph per post. I can understand writer’s block, but don’t leave who you’re talking to with not much to go off of. If you can’t think of anything, be more descriptive about what you’re doing.
5- Unlike other Pokemon RP’s where you start with one Pokemon, beginner trainers here start with two, just cause I said so.
6- My rule is law, I created this, and that means what I say, goes.
7- I’m all for every sexuality. Don’t like it? Tough, go cry to someone else.
8- Put “Where am I?” If you’re from Earth in your title. From the Pokemon world? “Born and raised” goes in yours. Playing a Pokemon? “I need a trainer!” is what you put.
9- Post AT LEAST three times a week. That’s not so much to ask is it? I want a long term role play so don’t post just a couple times than leave.
10- Be polite to everyone in OOC
11- Put a ninja in your profile somewhere so I know you read this
12- I can add rules at anytime.
13- No Legendaries, I’ll ask for people to play them when they’re needed in the story line, but until then, don’t ask!
14- Romance is encouraged, but if it starts to get above PG-13, then time-skip we don’t want that stuff in the RP.
15- If you’re going to be gone a while, or have time constraints, (Like I can only post in the morning before work or on my days off which are random each week) tell me so I don’t think you’ve left the RP and delete you.
16- Once I’ve accepted you through PM, post your profile in the profile thread so if you need to change something, it’s easy to change it yourself, like when you get a new Pokemon.
17- No auto-hitting, you’re not all powerful, you have to take a hit sometimes, and you have to miss sometimes too. When attacking, it’s up to who you’re battling with what happens.
18- Send me a PM titled “I want to reserve a Character” So that I know you’re joining. Once you do this, you have 24 hours to send me your profile before the spot gets re-opened.
19- Items! This might be a long one, sorry. Finding items, TM's and HM's should be few. And if you do find something, make it something that you would normally find in that area like in the game. Don't go finding ultra balls and Max Revives before you even have one badge. Those stuff can wait till around 6 badges.
~ TM's: If you want to find a TM, send me a PM and tell me which one you want to find and give me a REALLY good reason as to why you should get it.
~ HM's: When you beat the gym leader that allows you to use it outside of battle, someone will be in that town to give you the HM, I'll play that part, so don't go finding it on your own.
20- Just like in Baseball; three strikes and you're OUT! Disobey any of these rules AFTER I put them up and you'll get a strike. Someone complains about your attitude or catches you breaking a rule when I don't, that's a strike. Get three and you're out of the RP and blacklisted.

21- Most importantly, have fun!

Blessed Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Profile layout-

Who pulls your strings? (Username)
My parents gave me this name: (Full name)
But I’m also called: (Nicknames)
I have this many candles on my birthday cake! (age)
How rude! I’m obviously: (gender)
I prefer: (sexuality)
I am from:
What is my class? (Beginning trainer from earth, gym leader (put city in there too), Elite four, champion, Team Utopia, etc.)
My Specialty is: (type specialty, only for Gym leaders and Elite four)
My parents gave me my looks: (picture would be nice, link would work too if pic is too big)
You’ll find that I’m: (personality)
You really wanna know? (bio)
I like: (at least 4)
Keep it away! (dislikes) (again, 4)
My Team is: (if beginner, choose 2, otherwise, up to 6 in team)
I've got some in the PC too! (PC Pokemon)
I have: (Items list)
And in my pocket I have: (money amount)
It’s stuck in my head! (Theme song)
*sigh* Aren’t they the greatest? (love interest)
Oh, I almost forgot! (anything else you feel needs stating)

Wild Pokemon Profile

Username:
Name:
I look like: (picture please)
It should be known that I am: (gender)
You really wanna know?: (bio)
You'll find that I'm: (Personality)
My ability is:
I can protect myself with: (known moves)
I follow: (Who's your trainer?)
Oh, I almost forgot! (anything else you feel needs stating)

((Put your Profile in the color that you're going to be posting in.))

User Image

Accepted Profiles:

...Ok...I can't get it to work for some reason...until I can get it to work, just ask me for the link or copy and paste this.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-ooc/i-ve-been-taken-where-profile-page/t.84522883/

Blessed Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Additional Information:

Pokemon:

Like I said in the rules, you get two Pokemon to start out. Now I’ll elaborate on that. You can have any two Pokemon you want. They HAVE to be first evolutions, BUT if you want an Eeveelution, you may have one of those instead of starting with an eevee and waiting to get the right stone or place to evolve it. That is the ONLY exception to that rule as I love Eevee and don’t want to wait so long. I will place a cap on it, you may only start out with ONE Eevee in your party. And only TWO of every kind may be with a beginning trainer. If you’re an experienced trainer, then have as many as you’d like.

Items:

As stated in the rules, items are like in the games where you find ones that kind of coincide where you are in the game. Like when just starting, you might find a random nugget, but mostly potions, antidotes, and other little things like that.
Berries you can find in the beginning are ones like Oran, Chesto, Pecha, and Cherri.

Catching Pokemon:

You may choose what Pokemon you encounter as long as it seems feasible for that Pokemon to be in that region. If you're unsure, ask me first and I'll let you know. To catch that one, roll an eight sided die. If it's 1-4, you fail in catching the Pokemon. If it's 5-8, you succeed! ~Thank you to l Sagestar l for this idea~

If you're battling a pokemon that is part of the RP, as in someone's character, then you must talk to them about whether you catch them or not. DO NOT ARGUE IF YOU ARE DENIED! And please don't take it personally either, it just has to happen sometimes.

Evolution:

Since there are no levels, Evolution had to be thought out a bit and people in this RP the first time I did it, brainstormed about it and came up with this;

Pokemon that evolve by leveling up, by friendship, or leveling during a certain time of day will evolve with a certain number of posts. If they're like Charmander and evolve twice before hitting their last form, you must post 50 times while you have that Pokemon to evolve to the second form and another 75 before hitting the last form, but there's a catch to that. You must also have a certain number of badges for the final form. As in the games, you usually have around 4 of the badges before you reach the final form of your starter, you must have the fourth badge in this RP to have your Pokemon with three forms evolve to their third and final form. Pokemon that evolve by trading will be like this as well.
It is 100 posts for Pokemon that only have two forms.

Pokemon that evolve with Stone will have the stones available at a store in the town of the 4th badge that will not be available till after beating the fourth gym.

Battling and Money:

Like in the rules, when you battle someone you can decide who wins between yourselves through PM or if you can't decide, PM me and I'll decide who wins.
Then I'll send a message to the winner on how much money you get from the loser. I'm adding a money portion and a item portion to the profile layout so people that didn't have that portion before now will have to add it to theirs so they can add and subtract items and money for themselves.

Blessed Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

What Spots are Left!

Pokemon Trainers from Earth:

Girls: two spots left
-Trixie Bliss Thornin- Natura
~Cosette Corine LaPointe- fragile goodbyes
Boys: two Spots left
~Reserved by Shigehide -Did not send profile within a day
~Jacob Michel Pyre ~geehaw246
~ David Matthew Cedar ~Gamebrain25
~Gavin Nicholas O'Connell- MaruMihara (hasn't posted in over a week with no notice)
~Alan Wagner -Vampiremessiah51 (Hasn't posted in over a week with no notice)

Trainers from Pokemon world:Open until further notice (meaning I’ll decide when there’s too many.)
Three so far

Gym Leaders:

Oreburgh Gym- Ghost-Leon Grey- xaddninjax
Eterna Gym- Electric- Itsuki Masato- CloudxHimura
Hearthome Gym- Taken Poison Type
Veilstone Gym-Taken Dark type
Pastoria Gym-Taken Grass Type
Canalave Gym- Water -Setsunai Hikari ~MikomiKrod
Snowpoint Gym-Taken Fire Type
Sunnyshore Gym-Physic- Mariana - Natura

Elite Four:
First:Open
Second:Open
Third: Taken- Ground type
Fourth:Taken~ Bug Type
Champion: ~Hayden Quinn ~l Sagestar l

Professor Rowen: Anyone can play her~ Lillian Rowen.

Wild Pokemon:
~ Shinx
~Tyrogue
~ Vaporeon

Team Utopia

Boss: Taken by xaddninjax
Second in command: taken
Third in command: Taken
Grunts: Always open
~Jack Matthews ~Panzer Phobia (Has not come back in over a week)
~Raven by xaddninjax

Blessed Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

4laugh White List! 4laugh

No one yet, but I'm sure it won't stay that way

User Image

twisted Black List! twisted

No One Yet and I hope it stays that way.

Blessed Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Announcements!

February 3, 2013: Remade RP and Opened it!

Blessed Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500

Blessed Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
~`~`~`~Trixie Bliss Thornin~`~`~`~

Trixie sat in the passenger seat of her mother's car as they headed home after shopping for the upcoming school year. She was playing her DS that she had bought with money from working all summer in the restaurant near her house as a dishwasher. She made more money than she thought she would as she had worked almost everyday of her summer. She was glad it was over now so that she could relax her final week of summer vacation and she planned to play a lot of Pokemon in that time. Her friends were probably doing the same, and her best friend wasn't getting back from Europe for another two days.

Getting out of the car when she got home, she yawned, feeling the need for sleep as she had gotten up early for work, then went shopping with her mother immediately after. Now it was 10 PM and she wanted to sleep. She took her things inside, put her clothes bag next to her bed with her purse and money in it. She then got ready for bed, put her DS on the table, climbed into bed and for once, was quickly asleep.

Team: User Image User Image

Blessed Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
~`~`~`~Trixie Bliss Thornin~`~`~`~

While Trixie slept, unknown to anyone, a small blue ball of light entered her room and hovered above her bed for a moment. It started to grow bigger and bigger, until it was large enough to engulf Trixie whole. When the ball was gone, so was Trixie. Her parents would come by tomorrow morning and find her door open, and her gone.

Opening her eyes, Trixie blinked sleepily at the sunlight coming into the room. "That's funny," she mumbled aloud, "I thought I closed the blinds before going to bed last night. I must've been more tired than I thought." She rolled onto her back to sit up, when she realized that her bed felt different, and her blankets didn't feel right to her.

Then she heard a voice say, "Looks like this one is waking up. So many people just appeared out of nowhere last night. You alright sweetie?" She opened her eyes to see an unfamiliar yet familiar face looming over her bedside. She sat up in shock as she realized it was a character from her favorite game, Nurse Joy. 'I must be dreaming,' she thought to herself.

Instead, she asked aloud, "How did I get here?! I was in MY bed when I went to sleep!" She looked around and found that her bag of clothes and her purse, as well as Bingo, her white bear she had gotten from her birth mother as a baby, were all next to her bed.

"We don't know, sweetie," Nurse Joy said, checking her temperature, "We went outside this morning to get some air and there you were lying on the ground, your stuff next to you. There were many of you. The others are still asleep. What's your name?"

"Trixie Thornin," she answered, holding Bingo against her.

"Well," Joy said smiling and pulling the blanket up around her again, "You get some rest. We'll figure out what's going on, but until then, you can stay here."

Team: User Image User Image

Blessed Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
((No one yet...))

Lonely Gaian

14,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Ooc;
-stalks-
Hi! I haven't roleplayed Pokemon for awhile, but your thread looks interesting =)

Blessed Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
l Sagestar l
Ooc;
-stalks-
Hi! I haven't roleplayed Pokemon for awhile, but your thread looks interesting =)
Thank you! But, please only post if you are joining or have already joined. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff