Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spicy Kisa's Wife

Dangerous Hunter

Cartman followed Kyle's lead. He leaned back against the pillows, settling in beside the skinny Jewish teen. He never thought he would get the opportunity to have Kyle in his bed like this. It was too bad that it was under lame circumstances. Why did Stan have to go and die? The p***y had a knack for ruining a lot of things. Cartman was glad he brought Kyle closer to him throughout the years. Stan was only good at bringing people down with his whiny angst. His death seemed to epitomize what he did in life. Kyle was better off being his best friend. Cartman felt like Kyle didn't need Stan.

Kenny listened closely as soon as Kyle began to speak. He could tell the redhead was shaken, even though he was trying to keep himself together. As soon as Kyle mentioned Stan's name, Kenny felt a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach. He took a seat on his hard mattress, which had springs popping out of it. He had a feeling he would want to be sitting down when Kyle dropped the bomb. "...What?" Kenny asked, uncertain if he had heard right at first. His usual, upbeat tone was replaced with a softer, somber one.

The worst part was Kenny could believe it. He was very aware of how much Stan drank. Out all of them, he was the one that spent the most time with Stan in these recent years. Kenny drank and smoked with Stan on occasion. He did his best to keep his pessimistic friend's spirits up. He tried to remind Stan that not everything in the world was absolute s**t. Stan sometimes believed him; after all, Kenny was not in the best place himself, which helped give Stan perspective.

The blond was too disturbed by the news to be bothered by the fact that his friends never remembered his multiple deaths. Death was a strange thing, but Kenny knew he was the only one that was cursed with coming back. He was certain none of them would ever see Stan alive again. [********, dude..." Kenny stated with a sigh. "Kyle... Man, I'm so sorry..." he managed, knowing that Kyle would take this news the hardest out of all of them. "You need anything?"

H i K u's Partner

Tipsy Bibliophile

Kyle had pretty much the most awkward urge ever, to curl up against Cartman when the other laid back too. He ignored it, knowing better than to try and already wondering what the hell possessed him to even want to. He closed his eyes, listening to Kenny, hurting. He didn't remember Kenny dying all the time, or he would have been a little more sensitive about it. His friend's question was an interesting one, and he didn't know how to answer it right away. He wanted to see Kenny. He needed a better hug than Cartman could give.

After a pause, he sighed a little. "Look, I'm sure you're probably in bed already, but maybe you could come over and hang with us for a while?" He asked. He knew Kenny had been closer to Stan. He didn't know the details of his friend's death. He wanted to know Kenny's thoughts on it. Even worse than an accident would be if he had killed himself on purpose, even indirectly. "I just think we should be together. I need you." He added, unable to remember the last time he'd felt so tired, pathetic, useless. He wished for a time machine, for some kind of mistake. But he already knew what the situation was, and nothing could change that.

Spicy Kisa's Wife

Dangerous Hunter

"Nah, I'm nowhere close to crashin'. I actually just got home," Kenny shared with Kyle. He knew his friend needed his moral support now more than ever. He also was aware of the fact that Cartman was probably making the situation worse for Kyle. "I'll head on over now," Kenny informed before hanging up the phone. He pulled his old boots back on and made a quick exit, going out on the streets to walk to Cartman's house.

Fortunately, everything was pretty close in South Park; it was one of the perks of living in a small mountain town. Their neck of the woods and Kenny's poor neighborhood were only separated by railroad tracks. Kenny made the walk in fifteen minutes. The neighborhood had calmed down some. Most people had gone back inside, but plenty of residents' lights were still on. The ambulance may have left, though there were a couple of police cars lingering in front of the Marsh house, which sent a chill down Kenny's spine. He tried to ignore that fact and journeyed on. Kenny made it to Cartman's house, knocking on the front door.

Cartman groaned at the sound. He was feeling lazy, but he decided against demanding for his mom to answer the door. He wanted to avoid her getting in their business right now. He forced himself to get to his feet, leaving his comfy spot next to Kyle. "Be right back." The overweight teen sauntered out.

A couple minutes later, Cartman returned with Kenny. "Hey, man," Kenny greeted, offering Kyle a small smile that was devoid of his usual spirit. He sat beside Kyle on the edge of Cartman's bed, extending his arms for a hug.

H i K u's Partner

Tipsy Bibliophile

Once Kenny hung up the phone, Kyle curled up in a little ball and stared at the ceiling. He didn't have much to say, and Cartman tended to say the wrong thing, so he stayed quiet. He perked up a little when he heard the knock on the door. He nodded a little, watching Cartman go, and forced himself to sit up. "Hey, Kenny." The redhead greeted, endlessly grateful for the offered embrace.

He leaned in and slipped his arms around Kenny's neck, pulling him close. It was a lot less awkward and weird than leaning into Cartman, and he held on tight for a long moment, loath to let go. He didn't want to have to talk about it, but if he was going to, Kenny and Cartman were the ones to talk to. "I'm really glad you're here. It all feels like a nightmare." Kyle told the blond, finally pulling back enough to look at Kenny. His expression was pleading. He needed to understand why this was happening, what he could do. He swallowed and ended up leaning in again for another tight hug, face pressed against his neck, Cartman forgotten.

Spicy Kisa's Wife

Dangerous Hunter

Cartman watched the two embrace, a crabby frown finding its way to his lips. He had no idea why Kyle had such an easy time hugging Kenny. It seemed natural somehow. He flopped back down on his side of the bed. He figured it was best to let the two of them have their faggy moment. After all, Stan had just died. However, on the inside, he felt like whining. Cartman was prone to being possessive and jealous, especially when it came to Kyle.

Kenny kept close to Kyle, his arms sliding around the other teen's thin middle. He rubbed Kyle's upper back. The doleful mood kept him from making any perverted moves. "Yeah, man. I hear ya," Kenny replied. "I didn't see this comin', honestly. Don't think Stan did it on purpose," he shared with Kyle. "He was down, but he never said nothin' about dyin'..." He couldn't help but sigh. "I'm sorry... I know that doesn't make it any easier."

H i K u's Partner

Tipsy Bibliophile

Kyle was grateful for Kenny's appropriate hug. He stayed put there for longer than was needed, really, soaking in the comfort. Kenny wasn't as warm or soft as Cartman, but he knew how to snuggle better than Cartman did. Finally, he sat back and met Kenny's pale blue eyes. "That's good. I don't know if I could take it if it was on purpose." He wasn't sure he could take it now, but it would have been that much harder if Stan had killed himself.

The redhead took a deep breath and sighed. He still seemed to have forgotten about Cartman, despite being in his bedroom. "I don't even know what to do with myself, Kenny. I keep thinking I should have been there for him. I should have tried to help him longer. Harder." He explained, hanging his head in shame. His face was still blotchy, but he was managing not to lose it again yet thus far. He scooted back in the bed, making more room for Kenny, tucking his knees up against his chest.

"Do you think maybe we could all just... stay together tonight? He asked, not sure if that was awkward or not. It had been four or five years since they'd had a proper sleepover, though he had crashed on Cartman's couch a few times lately when they'd stayed up late playing video games or something. Still, something about being with Kenny and Cartman seemed right. Even if the fact that Stan was obviously missing seemed horribly wrong.

Spicy Kisa's Wife

Dangerous Hunter

Kenny stayed by Kyle's side even after he pulled back from the hug. He had never seen Kyle like this before. There was guilt and sorrow written all over the Jewish teen's face without him saying anything. Kenny wished there was more that could be done. He wished there was a way to change Stan's untimely death. Perhaps it was possible if he made some inquiries the next time he died. Honestly, Kenny doubted it, but he wanted to hold onto some hope, even if that option was a long shot. Everyone but him always stayed dead.

As Kyle scooted to give Kenny more room on the bed, Kenny kicked off his boots and settled in beside Kyle. The redhead was snug in the middle between Kenny and Cartman. "I get it, dude," Kenny offered with a solemn nod. "Nobody could ever really get Stan to pull his lips away from the bottle once he started drinkin', though. Trust me..."

He couldn't help but frown as a memory surfaced in his head. Kyle was always the center of Stan's world, even when Stan had Wendy. He used to always prattle on about how much he loved Kyle when he got absolutely obliterated. Of course, Stan bitched plenty about Kyle, too, but Kenny knew how their late friend really did care. "Even with the way things ended, I know Stan still thought you were pretty sweet."

Cartman cleared his throat. He found this very awkward. He wished it was just him and Kyle sans Kenny. He also didn't want to hear about what Stan thought. He didn't want Kyle to be brought down further. There was no use in crying over spilt milk. "I guess that's kewl," Cartman offered, trying to hide his annoyance. "Maybe you wanna go down on the couch, Kinny? Kahl, you could stay up here if you want..." The overweight teen wanted to reclaim his space, and he preferably wanted Kyle to stay in his space.

H i K u's Partner

Tipsy Bibliophile

Hearing that Stan thought anything kind toward him made him feel like a real d**k. He swallowed and closed his eyes for a while, laying back. There was just enough of a channel for them all to lay in Cartman's big bed. He sighed, breath hitching slightly with a suppressed sob. Everything hurt. He just wanted to go back to sleep and to wake up and have it all a dream, but it wasn't and he knew it. "I still should have tried harder, longer. I'll never be okay with what I did and how I never got to.. I never thought it would be too late to fix things." He admitted, feeling heavy all over, feeling weary and so sad even his skin seemed to ache. He'd never lost anyone since his grandma died when he was seven or eight. And he'd never lost anyone he cared so much about.

The redhead opened his eyes and turned his head toward Cartman. He considered, settling in more. "Don't we all fit fine like this?" He wondered, too sad to really care about personal space. He felt almost needy, like if he was pressed between his friends things might not seem so bad. He kind of wanted to take Cartman and Kenny's hands, but it seemed way too gay to do so, so he folded his arms over his chest and looked back up at the ceiling. "Being together feels right." He added, glancing over at Kenny with a sad smile.

Spicy Kisa's Wife

Dangerous Hunter

Kenny nodded. Unlike Cartman, he could sympathize with Kyle's pain. "I know... It sucks that there's no way to go back in time and change things," he replied. "The only thing you can really do is try to do things different in the future... But I know it doesn't make s**t any easier now," Kenny added. He wished there was more he could offer Kyle, but he knew grief couldn't just be erased with flowery words. Everybody grieved differently and at their own pace. Personally, he felt his own grieving was warped because of how much he had died; he had a different view of death than what was normal. The news about Stan had hit Kenny hard, but he felt numb in a certain sense. "I'm here for you anytime, man."

Cartman couldn't keep from rolling his eyes. All of the gay feelings talk and reminiscing about Stan was bad enough, and now Kyle wanted the three of them to share the space of his bed. He already felt squished now; his bed was only a full, after all. Typically, he overweight teen liked to sprawl out and take up all of the space in the bed when he slept. Cartman was selfish about most aspects of life, so it was no surprise he was that way about his bed. The only one he would consider sharing it with was Kyle, and that was pretty bizarre in itself. He didn't want Kenny in the equation.

"No, not really. We're all packed in like a tin of goddamn sardines, Kahl," Cartman pointed out, not amused in the slightest. "So, one of you fags can take the couch downstairs. Screw all this death crap and Stan for now. I wanna go to bed," he mentioned crabbily. He felt put off by how he had been pushed aside by Kyle and Kenny.

Kenny snickered. "Cartman, you sound like a chick on the rag who wants her beauty rest," he teased, not bothered by his fat friend's pissy rant. "If you want your bed so bad, Kyle and me can take the couch downstairs. I'm a damn fine pillow." His pale blue eyes looked up at Kyle. He waggled his eyebrows at the Jewish teen and flashed a cheeky grin that was somewhat bright.

H i K u's Partner

Tipsy Bibliophile

Kyle had to admit, Kenny had a point. But there weren't many things he regretted so far in his life. There weren't many things he had screwed up so badly. He sighed and looked up at the ceiling, thinking as the others sort of argued back and forth about the sleeping arrangements. He really wanted to share, but he wasn't going to fight about it. He glanced at Kenny as the blond waggled his eyebrows. "Uh, sorry Kenny, but that sounds like a bad idea." He remarked, raising his own eyebrows in gentle warming. Kenny was funny, and kind of charming, but he wasn't in the mood to get hit on or snuggled TOO much. It just seemed wrong in light of what had happened.

He looked back to Cartman. "You aren't comfortable now?" He asked. He thought it was snug but comfortable, but in the end, it was Cartman's bed. "Do you have an air mattress or something? At least a sleeping bag?" It wasn't ideal, but that would at least keep Kenny in the same room. For some reason, Cartman had the master in the house, so there was plenty of space around the bed as well. When they were all kids, they'd spent many a night in here and at Kyle's and Stan's houses. Of course, Kenny's place was shitty and they almost never went there at all. He sat up. If one person had to leave, maybe it ought to be Kyle.

Spicy Kisa's Wife

Dangerous Hunter

Kenny was used to getting turned down by Kyle. He didn't take any offense to the rejection; he remained as laid-back as ever. His playful flirting wasn't anything new. Everyone knew that Kenny was South Park's town whore. "Breakin' my heart, sweetass," Kenny joked, chuckling. He really didn't want to objectify Kyle too much tonight, but this felt natural. He figured a little pseudo normalcy was good for them.

"NOT funny, Kinny!" Cartman snapped. He didn't like when the poor piece of crap talked about Kyle's a** like he owned it. 'That's my piece of a** to–' He really didn't want to finish that thought. The fat teen gave an exasperated sigh, forcing himself to calm down some. "I got that sweet Urkel sleeping bag in the closet from back in the day. Use that if you wanna stay, Kinny."

Kenny had to laugh. "I really don't know why the hell you ever thought that was cool... Or still do, actually." The blond pushed himself off the bed and sauntered over to Cartman's closet. He retrieved said sleeping bag and an extra pillow. Kenny rolled the sleeping bag out on the floor. It still looked as stupid as ever.

Cartman answered by childishly mimicking Kenny's voice. He got under the covers, settling in bed. "One of you assholes get the lights," Cartman suggested, not wanting to bother doing it himself.

H i K u's Partner

Tipsy Bibliophile

Kyle just rolled his eyes. Erkle was really, really lame. He got up to do the honors, but made a pit stop to make sure Kenny was comfortable, giving him a pillow from the bed. Cartman had extras. He hesitated, then kissed Kenny's cheek, gripping his chin to make sure that Kenny didn't get fresh. Then he stood up and crossed the room, turning out the lights and shuffling back over.

Cartman's room wasn't as familiar as his own, though the redhead had been in here plenty. He felt his way back in the dark and slipped under the covers too, kicking off his slippers as he did. He snuggled into Cartman's big, soft bed, feeling tired and sort of aching all over. Everything totally sucked, but hopefully a little sleep would make it better. "Goodnight, you guys. Thanks for coming to be here, Kenny." He murmured in the dark, closing his eyes and realizing that despite being weary and even exhausted, he wasn't very sleepy at all. "It's better with you and Cartman here." Obviously, it still sucked a**, but at least he wasn't alone. Now that Cartman and Kenny were going to sleep, he realized he would be alone with his thoughts and sighed sharply, unhappy. He stuck to his side of the bed not wanting to get called a f** any more for the time being.

Spicy Kisa's Wife

Dangerous Hunter

Kenny found the extra care Kyle took to make sure that he was comfortable cute. The blond couldn't keep from smiling genuinely at that moment, and the kiss ensured that the smile remained on his lips. There was definitely a spark in his eyes that suggested Kyle could do more with him at any time, but Kenny did not press the issue. The timing wasn't good at all.

While Cartman hadn't seen the peck on the cheek, he heard the light smacking sound of Kyle's lips. He had his back turned to the pair. His large fist squeezed a handful of bed linens. Why did Kyle want to be so gay with Kenny? He felt like he understood Kyle better than that poor piece of trash ever would. Cartman kept to himself for now. While he was pissed, he was quite tired. "Yeah, yeah. Night, Jew. I don't need a bedtime speech."

"G'night, Kyle," Kenny answered, still smiling as he shut his eyes. "It's cool, dude. Don't even. I wanna be. Anytime," he reminded with a yawn.

Silence ensued after that. Cartman fell asleep first, his snoring a prime indication of the fact. Kenny settled into a light sleep a while after, though Kyle could wake him with ease if need be. The energy in the room felt pretty calm. However, the air near Kyle's side of the bed became unnaturally cold. Everything was very still for a while. Then the alarm clock on Cartman's nightstand levitated inexplicably, as if an invisible person was picking it up. The strange phenomenon only lasted for a fraction of a second. The alarm clock fell a short distance, making contact with the nightstand, resulting in an audible thud. The coldness vanished.

Kenny stirred, opening his eyes. They gravitated towards Kyle. "Huh? You say somethin', Kyle?" he asked, uncertain of the source of the sound.

H i K u's Partner

Tipsy Bibliophile

Kyle settled in. He didn't really give two shits if Cartman had a problem. That fat d**k's weird, selfish ways were his way of caring, and he'd grown accustomed to that over the years. He started to get sleepy, but then he felt a weird draft and opened his eyes, looking around, frowning in the dark. He couldn't see anything. Kenny was still in the same spot; so was Cartman. When the alarm clock moved, he was the only one fully awake. His heartbeat sped up suddenly, pounding away in his chest in no time flat. He tried to answer Kenny, but no sound came out.

The chill seemed to pass, and in a few seconds, Kyle wasn't sure if he'd imagined it or what. He turned his head and looked toward Kenny in the dark. "No, I didn't... I don't know what happened." He admitted, feeling weird, stomach in knots. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly, figuring he had imagined things. Maybe Cartman's stupid cat had knocked something in the next room over. She wasn't in here, so that could have been it. But he was sure he'd seen movement. Kyle really wished his eyes weren't so bad. He wore overnight contacts, but his night vision was absolute s**t because of it. He shifted and turned in toward Cartman, laying on his side, and pulled the covers up over his shoulder like a shield. Suddenly he wasn't so sleepy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff