Greedy Raider

12,125 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image

K i n o M a k o t o
Soldier of Protection

My planet, Jupiter, bring the storm, dark clouds 🌁, and thunder ! ! !
Agent of LOVE and [C o u r a g e], the pretty sailor suited soldierSailor Jupiter! In the name of JUPITER, I will punish you!"

User Image

OOC: None xxMood: Restless xxLocation: Sweets Shopxx Company: Sweets Shop OwnersxxOutfit:Casual Dress

➷➷
Makoto smiled kindly at the blue haired girl, happy that she was taking her suggestion of the pie. Makoto really loved to bake and she had seen the batch of cherries the owners had in the back and they looked especially good today. “I would be happy to cut you a slice.” Makoto pulled the cherry pie out of the display and very accurately sliced a piece that was a sixth of the whole pie. She placed the piece of pie in one of the disposable pie trays, which was cutely decorated with cherry blossoms. She placed the piece of pie on the counter and waited for the other girl to order.

Makoto was happy she hadn’t put the cherry pie back yet when the taller girl asked for a slice as well. Makoto smiled at the request and began to slice another piece. She placed this piece in a similar tray as the piece before and when to grab a chocolate cookie out of the display. She placed the cookie is some cookie sheet paper and placed it on the counter with the other two.

Makoto held her hand up, as to say that the girl didn’t need to apologize for not introducing herself. “It is nice to meet you Onna and Ami. I hope to see you at the shop again.” Makoto tried her hardest to not let a big goofy grin grace her face. She wasn’t used to people being so nice and carefree around her. She wasn’t expecting that at her new school, since she pretty much knew that the reason she was expelled had already reached their ears. Makoto’s mouth hung open a little when Onna had offered her the piece of pie she had ordered. She was really touched at the notion, but probably shouldn’t eat at work. She reached under the counter and grabbed a top to the tray and some nice ribbon. She placed the top on the pie and tied a ribbon around it. “I can’t eat at work, but perhaps you have someone you can give it to as a gift?”

Makoto began to ring up the girl’s purchase, when the door chimed and two new girls walked into the sweet shop. Makoto quickly turned to Onna and Ami, “That will be 900 yen, please.” As Makoto waited for the money she placed the items into a brown paper bag, so that it would be easy to carry. Makoto looked over to the girl who had asked her about tea. Makoto fished under the counter for a drink menu and when she found it she passed it over to the girl. “We have a couple different types of tea available here, please have a look and let me know what you would like to order.”

Makoto then took the time to take in the new visitors. There was the shorter girl with the long black hair and striking purple eyes. She seemed pretty subdued, kinda like the blue haired girl Ami. Makoto vaguely thought that it was the type she often found herself wanting to protect. Makoto then looked at the taller woman with the boyish haircut. There was something about the girl that made her feel a deep bond. Something akin to sisters or really good friends. Makoto wondered if she may have met the other before, but quickly dismissed the idea.

User ImageUser Image
♬♬Running through the middle of a STORM
I can't D R E A M in this dark night . . .
Don't embrace loneliness alone with open arms

Thunder⚡⚡⚡, run from here to wherever you are
Then let it tell you that we believe you ♥♥
With ten thousand volts we will believe you

We will give you//s t r e n g t h//, by natural forces
Because we are all by your side

We ♥♥BELIEVE you.↙↙
Don't give up on the L I G H T you reached for
Shine✦✦✦ bright like we believe you to ! ! !🎶

Headstrong Senshi

20,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
User Image

Wherever trouble is, so am I, to clean the mess!
User ImageUser Image
User Image User ImageUser Image

Haruka thought that Hotaru was cute but she wasn't interested in her romantically, she just liked helping people in need. The tall blonde wasn't sure how Hotaru felt about her but the teen thought of her as a friend. The pull towards Hotaru was more of a protective feeling and somehow because she felt familiar to her. The tomboy had her eyes set on a certain teal beauty and she already had her address and phone number. Haruka couldn't wait to put Stella's number in her IPhone to call her.

The blonde walked in with Hotaru but she could already tell something was off. 'There's that same feeling again.',thinks Haruka to herself as she could tell it from the girls from the park and now the female employee of the sweet shop. Her thoughts were interrupted by this strange woman in a business suit who was bothering her new friend. Haruka would have told the woman to back off since the tomboy could feel that she was starting to lose feeling in her arm from where Hotaru was clinging to her shirt sleeve. The blonde watched the woman quietly since they seemed to know each other.

Once Hotaru's agent left the shop and she was satisfied that she wouldn't come back and after Hotaru had placed her order, "No problem, agents are the worst sometimes. I've had my share of them too. If you need a ride I have my car parked nearby. I can get you to your book signed thing in no time.". The blonde looked at the windowed assortment of desserts. Haruka had her heart on something chocolatey and she could smell fresh cookies from the oven. They all looked really good. "I'll have a chocolate chip cookie, please.",says the tomboy as she noticed the female employee looking at her and winked in her direction. The brunette looked like she was almost as tall as herself. Haruka was impressed she was used to towering over people most of the time. The blonde had a feeling that the girl could fight like herself but she wasn't sure completely. She seemed nice so Haruka decided to go with the feelings, they didn't send her in the wrong direction.

Here I am, Sailor Uranus!

User Image
:OOC
:Thinking: annoyed by the strange woman//being protective//excited about her cookie but tried not to show it
:Location: The Sweet Shop
:Who am I with: Hotaru//Onna//Ami//Makoto//other customers
:Wearing: Current outfit

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
User Image

Hotaru Tomoe

I come from the planet of Silence. Guardian of death, destruction, and rebirth. I am Sailor Saturn.

" People are strange when you're a stranger
Faces look ugly when you're alone
Women seem wicked when you're unwanted
Streets are uneven when you're down"

Hotaru noticed the girl with brown hair was also somewhat tall.... it made her feel a little weird but then again Haruka was nice so maybe this girl was as well. She noticed Haruka wink at the girl behind the counter and then it dawned on her....Haruka was a flirt! She could totally picture the girl with a pimp hat and cane... then again her imagination was probably getting away with her. For now the quiet girl was happy that she seemed to have made a friend, at least that's what she thought, it was hard to tell since Hotaru never really had a friend before. She looked at the teas and then paused a bit before ordering...

" Hmm... I'll have some green tea and a strawberry shortcake please."
She smiled politely at the girl and paid for both Haruka and her sweets. After all the tall tomboyish girl had been so very kind to her. She remembered Haruka mentioning that she had an agent but she didn't look like a model or an actress. The small girl blinked hoping not to offend the woman with her question... " So... um... you have an agent to? What do you do? " The woman didn't look like a writer either so Hotaru was a bit curious.

Though the corner of her eye she saw a girl with short blue hair and one with long dark hair, both seemed familiar... this was getting to much. It seemed so much like her dream. It was... strange.

Location: The sweets shopxxxxWith:Haruka, her agent, and some other people she doesn't know.xxxx Thoughts: Haruka's kinda cool.

The Ariadelle's Fangirl

Glittering Frog

45,525 Points
  • The Captain's Visions 500
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Love for the Landia 500
User Image
Time Never Does What You Need It ToXXXXXXXBut I'll See It Through
And They Laugh At Who I Want To BeXXXXXXXOh, But I Still Believe

User ImageUser Image
        There a bit of joy and just as quickly as it came, a hint of sadness washed over Onna. Even though Makoto did not accept the slice of pie, she was kind enough to wrap it up. Giving a soft smile, she heard the bell; which was right when a strong scent smacked Onna across the face. A scent that was not in the shop before--at least it did not hit her until now. Cotton Candy? Giving a glance back to the two newcomers, one a handsome looking young woman and the other a timid, yet darling looking. Knitting her eyebrows in confusion, like she should know them and yet have never seen them before...ever.

Pursing her lips to the side, a Suit--something that was all too common where Onna came from--was kind of reprimanding the timid-looking one; but it was Makoto's voice that brought her back to reality.
        "Oh! Yes. Sorries." Digging into her bag, carefully as she surprisingly balanced the books in one arm, she grabbed out a 2,000 yen bill. Just like the Two-Dollar bills in the States, it was rather uncommon to see the 2,000 yen bill. A flick of her hand as to dismiss the thought of change. "The rest is yours. Or for the shared tip cup or stuff." A bright smile came to her lips when she saw the brown bag with all of the sweets. Maybe it would be kind to bring back the spare slice of pie to her host-siblings. Granted, it was a small slice; but they were used to sharing, right? Shaking the thought away, along with the distraction of the two ladies; Onna gestured her head to the side to one of the three small tables for two in the shop itself over to Ami. At least their arms could have a break for a bit.

Placing the books off to the side on the table, Onna set down the brown paper bag on the table carefully and took out one of the slices of the pie and a fork and settled it over to Ami's side before taking out the paper-wrapped cookie. Gesturing to the pie, Onna gave a bright smile.
        "Bon appétit!" At least the Foreigner knew how to speak French properly--probably because it was a common phrase and her father loved watching all the old Julia Childs cooking shows when she was a kid. It was that and John Wayne films that taught her father better English.

User Image

Location The Sweets Shop
Company Ami, Makoto and two Cotton-Candy ladies (Haruka and Hotaru)
Clothing The Summer Foreigner
Mood Very Curious
Out of Chronos ----

Headstrong Senshi

20,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Haruka was about to pull out her own wallet when she saw that Hotaru paid for it, she put her wallet back in her back pocket. That was a welcomed change for the tomboy which she appreciated the help. Her blue eyes brightened when she thought of her dream finally coming true. "Giichi Takahashi. He's more of a manager then an agent, at least he likes to think so. A Formula 1 race car driver but I don't take that type of driving onto the road when I'm driving normally. I'm the best there is at racing cars.",says Haruka somewhat bragging as she waited for her order. "What type of books do you write?",asks Haruka curious as she looked down at Hotaru gently without frightening the teen.

User Image
:OOC Sorry short post.
:Thinking: annoyed by the strange woman//being protective//excited about her cookie but tried not to show it
:Who am I with: Hotaru//Onna//Ami//Makoto//other customers
User Image

aмι мιzυno

ѕaιlor мercυry

Ami smiled warmly at Makoto and gave the brunette a polite bow before following Onna to the table. Although she did feel rather bad for someone else paying for her food, Ami appreciated the gesture; she'd have to pay Onna back sometime soon. Taking her seat, Ami set her stack of books next to her chair. "Thank you very much, Onna-san," Ami said with a bashful smile, "You're a very generous person. I really appreciate it."

Her blue gaze dropped to the table after she spoke; obviously she wasn't quite used to speaking to others her own age. It was usually only teachers and her mother she spoke to; the blue-haired girl couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed after speaking so much.

As she ate, she couldn't help but take a few glances towards the other two who had walked in the door a few moments ago. She had the same sensation she did when she met Makoto; these two seemed strangely familiar, but Ami didn't believe she had met them before. Why was everyone so familiar today? Furrowing her eyebrows, Ami stared down at the pie again before shaking the thought from her head. It was probably just déjà vu or something...

Location the sweets shop
Company Onna, Makoto, two other customers
Mood Nervous, eager, hungry
OOC

Blessed Humorist

User Image
User Image xxxxxxxxxxxxxx User Image xxxxxxxxxxxxxx User Image

▌▌ THIS LIFE HAS BEEN TOO LONG
THERE'S ╰☆╮ ⓗⓞⓟⓔ ╰☆╮ EVERYWHERE I GO
▌▌ DO YOU BELIEVE IN HOPE FAITH?

God, how could someone look so cool, yet so dopey at the same time? Was he supposed to be impressed that he didn't care, or feel underwhelmed by his apathy? Well, Kotoya Hasekura could say that there wasn't a lot left he could say about Mamoru. He was a guy who didn't seem like he felt a lot of things for other people, or at least could put on a pretty good mask for things like that. Being unfazed with his apartment being broken into, he talked to the redhead about visiting an art exhibit. He narrowed his eyes and thought about the offer. Well, the arts wasn't really something that he cared for. When he heard about art exhibits in town, he typically didn't give a damn for them unless his girlfriend wanted to see them or something; which then wasn't very often, so no, he didn't really see the exhibits. Now if there was an automobile collection being displayed? Now that's more like it!

Mamoru soon walked out of a room with nicer clothes on, speaking to Kotoya with a grin:
          “You can come with me if you want, I’ll get you in for free -- but If you want to just chill here you can, fridge is full - - sorta no pre-made lunch, but I'm going out. I need do something today . . . besides study and read all day again like yesterday."

Even if their interests didn't exactly line up, Mamoru still knew what's up! Kotoya smiled back at the man--something that seemed to be more genuine from him. Monotony was so boring, and even Kotoya could agree to that. Yesterday he just helped out with the auto shop the entire day, and while he did appreciate doing what he loved, it was still awfully flat to be doing the same routine every day. No matter how little it was, there needed to be some change in all that! The last words Mamoru gave was enough to have Kotoya consider going to the art exhibit with him. He looked to the ceiling of Mamoru's apartment, seeming to give it a lot of thought before he turned back to the black-haired male.

"Ya gotta poin'," He said. "I'm no' really for this whole 'ar' exhibi'' thin', bu' I guess I try somethin' new once in a while, " he said with a smile. "Guess it'll be worth a sho'." He placed his hands in his sweatshirt pockets, assuming that Mamoru would be the one to lead the way. It wasn't like Kotoya knew where this place was at. Why didn't he know where it was at? . . . Maybe someone wasn't paying attention to what he said.

OR ETERNITY?
IN THE END YOU WILL SEE
LET THIS SOUL BE F R E E

Ugh, this is givin' me a headache: [In Mamoru's apartment]
Wha's tha' look for? [Mamoru]
D-don' ask 'bou' tha', 'kay?: [Meh.]
We're Out of Carburetors? Why did no one tell me?: [. . .]

Fiendish Sex Symbol

8,775 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
§ t e l l a Ұ o i
Guarded by Neptune -- planet of the deep blue sea. I'm the soldier of affinity, acting with grace [ Ş a i l o r ¤ Й e p t u n e ] ! !
Soldier of Deep Waters ۝ Soldier of Embrace

“They honestly do” Stella softly murmured a reply, as her eyes began to look thru the details of the paintings, each painting whispered to her, called and beckoned her to remember -- remember what? Why did it all seem eerily familiar, was it because she to drew and painted scenery such as this? Before she could say anything Serena called out to her saying a portrait was Stella, turning to face her dear friend Stella looked over to see what the fuss was about, finding herself gasp at the painting before her. Perhaps it was coincidence that she eerily resembled the girl but sure enough there before her stood a painting of a teal haired woman interlocking fingers with a blond that looked like Haruka. . Seeing this caused her cheeks to flare pink slightly as her heart quickened. An just like that, a gentle feeling like a summer breeze cause Stella to sigh softly as she could almost feel the love the two in the painting shared for one another;it was such a strange force that caused the teal woman to smile as she hurriedly brought her hands to cover the smile somewhat embarrassed for such thoughts. But no matter where she looked, a time of romance, bliss and joy could be felt around each painting. An with Serena so quiet it was easy enough to see these paintings were powerful enough to cause her to day-dream and think. What she was thinking about, Stella could only pretend to know . . . despite being a close friend she had no real idea most of the time what Serena had in mind. The silence was broken once again as Serena called Stella to attention of a particularly romantic portrait of a masked man, and lady together a happy picture indeed. The way they smiled and lovingly reached for each other told a story of its own.

It was also odd. . but the blond looked so eerily similar to Serena that Stella couldn’t help but look to her friend, tilt her head then return to eye the painting, with a giggle.

Hearing Serena’s comments upon wishing to be a princess or as beautiful as the princess, caused Stella to raise an eyebrow and place a hand on top of her friends head in an affectionate manner. “Hm? Well I think you’d make a wonderful cute princess, and you’re beautiful just as you are Serena” with that she gave a playful wink to her friend. An art exhibit that was filled with such wonder, beauty and love. . . it was almost shocking when Stella came across a painting that seemed darker than the rest. Placing a hand upon her chin, she tilted her head as she studied it, noticing the rapid chaotic strokes compared to the smoothness of the others. “How odd - - it’s as if this painting is of its own display” she murmured softly to herself, not bothering to call Serena over, knowing very well the girl was day-dreaming once more. “Is. . is this part of her work, or a guest appearance?” she found herself still questioning the authenticity of the gloomy display of war/ and despair displayed before her.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

[S T A R L I G H T] I will be chasing the starlight. Until the end of my life ➸➸ I don't know if it's WORTH it anymore xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ħold you in my arms --- I just wanted to hold Y❤U in my arms ☄☆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My [l i f e] || You electrify my [l i f e] ✦✦ Let's conspire to [ I G N I T E ↓↓]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'll never let you go ψ If you promise not to fade away Never fade away. . . . ღ
Our ħopes and expectations Black holes and revelations ♪♫
User Image

Company: Serena
Mood: Amazed.
Outfit: A day to remember

Fiendish Sex Symbol

8,775 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

a m o r uxxUser Imagexx h i b a
🎭 uxedo ask 🎩
“But he who dares not grasp the [ T H O R N ]
Should never crave the rose.🌹

User Image
♩♫♩Sleepless nights [ t h i n k i n g ] of you ➶➶ Whispering your name again
It is so painful and I Cant stop reading your messages ! !
I [ M I S S ] you every second I'll go out at midnight 🌙 just to see you.
To tell you this l o v e is destined to last.
Don't you feel the same way. ➴➴ This love is our first and last.
We live for this L V E.

He raised an eyebrow as his companion thought of the pros and cons of going, as he waited though he said nothing and took a few sips of his drink before placing the cup down onto the coffee table before him, from there he quickly picked up the keys to his ol 1980 black corvette. If Mamoru had gone alone, he would have taken his motorcycle. . . but seeing as this was now a +1 he was going to have to take the car, which was no big deal he had filled it up the day before yesterday and seeing as he hadn’t driven for awhile it was fine. Besides that - - he knew it would make his friend somewhat cheerful seeing as he loved automobiles. When he finally agreed to tag along, Mamoru scoffed “That's the spirit, I’ll even buy you lunch and dessert, it’ll be like a little date” he mocked playfully with a smirk upon his lips as he then turned and soon headed out to the door, waiting for Kotoya to follow behind. “Lets head out now, before traffic livens up more” making his way downstairs towards the lobby, so he could head over into the garage Mamoru found himself stop in his tracks to look over to spot a new male taking a smoking break in the smoking zone’s apartment. Sure it was safe to say Mamoru didn't know EVERYONE of the tenants living here personally, but he knew many by face and few by name (growing up here afterall you notice who stays and goes) so seeing this new guy taking a smoking break caused him to head over and give the gentleman curt bow with a swift welcome. “Welcome to the apartment complex, I'm Chiba Mamoru if you need anything I’ll be in Apartment floor 7 room 2b, I'm heading out now - - but I hope to see you around”

Friendly neighborhood duties is what he called them, he had an image to sorta upkeep; after all the owed the family who let him live at this complex for so cheap anyways. With that he waved to the man and continued on his way over to the garage where the car rested. Once inside he buckled his seatbelt and looked over to Kotoya. “You know the rules man - - seatbelt” and with that Mamoru peeled out of the garage with swift speed making it to the art exhibit with pretty good timing to spare. Parking the car in one of the employees spot, he looked to Kotoya and grinned. “Watch this” with that he began to call his friend, putting his phone next to his ear, a few words were exchanged a joke or two and before long his other friend was making his way out the back door of the building heading straight for the car. Putting a sticker on the windows he motioned for the two to follow him through the door, and into the museum. Within moments they were in, free of charge. “Its good to have buddies all over” Mamoru spoke cheerfully as he walked over to the paintings, his eyes looking up to each one amazed by the attention to details. They also looked like pieces of his dreams - - - one particular painting caught his interest to the point that he stood silent in shock of what he saw. He noticed another girl some cute teen with meat-ball buns protruding from her head, was she cosplaying the princess? He sized her up as she stare at the painting but he paid her no real mind as his attention could only be spared for the goddess before him. The princess of his dreams. . . she was there. .delicate looking, beautiful her golden hair flowing behind her with the moon casting its gentle glow upon her, -- blue eyes shining bright as the starry sky. She looked just like he remembered in his many dreams. How could this be? “Beautiful. . “ he spoke softly almost whispering it really.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC: xxxLocation: Home//Art MuseumxxxCompany:Kotoya---New Tenant(Satoshi) xxxMood: In Awe xxxOutfit: Up an at' em ! !

Jupiter_Hime

l Sailor Centaurus l

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
User Image

Hotaru Tomoe

I come from the planet of Silence. Guardian of death, destruction, and rebirth. I am Sailor Saturn.

" People are strange when you're a stranger
Faces look ugly when you're alone
Women seem wicked when you're unwanted
Streets are uneven when you're down"

Hotaru giggled when Haruka started talking about racecars, the blonde woman seemed like a little kid, her face completely lit up.
" I would love to see you race some time..." When Haruka asked what kinda books she wrote the shy girl looked down blushing slightly... " It's a hard to believe that it's already a bestseller, it's really kinda silly. You got to promise not to laugh okay." Hotaru looked up at Haruka, who was quite a bit taller then her, with big dark eyes. She spoke slowly biut softly... " It's a story... about a princess on the moon."

Hotaru scratched the back of her head a bit. ' I know it sounds really stupid but it's based on dreams I've been having since I was a little kid. " Hotaruy] shrugged as she waited for her tea and treat.

Location: The sweets shopxxxxWith:Haruka, and some other people she doesn't know.xxxx Thoughts: Haruka probably thinks I'm crazy now...

Supreme Senshi

20,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User Image

User Image

What Is The Password?

Luna woke up in her giant fluffy circle bed it resembled more of a giant cat bed than an actual bed complete with big stuffed animals the could represent cat toys. The woman smiled stretching out soaking up the warm sun on her face. Finally able to drag herself out of bed she showered and brushed her teeth and hair getting ready to spy on her art show. She smiled to herself as she pulled on her clothes then sat on the bed pulling on the thigh high boots. She looked in the Mirror smiling she knew something big was going to happen hopefully a scout would appear! She grabbed her bag and left her home making her way to the gallery.

Luna hoisted the bag on her shoulder for the thousandth time it was filled with transformation pens,rings and anything else the scouts or knights needed and it was heavy she felt like Mary fricken poppins with all the things she had shoved in it. She sighed peeking through the window smiling at the turn out then raised an eyebrow "Free...Print?.....Exclusive?!.....I didn't give them anything exclusive to give away...." she grumbled stepping into the gallery she watched each person looking for the aura or feeling to let her know they were the chosen ones her paintings were made to intrigue un-awoken scouts with scenes and paintings of their past life of the moon kingdom. So far no one caught her eye that is until she saw a flash of teal hair and her blue eyes widening"it couldn't be...." she whispered she was the striking image of the painting that she stood before. Luna kept following her, the womans memories of their past lives were almost crystal clear except for afew things..Who betrayed them...Who was the Princess....And who was the prince? And many more questions that kept her up for hours at night. She turned when the teal haired women spoke to her friend a blonde who was running around like some unruley child....But there it was when she smiled a aura brought only around those from the silver millennium and her friend who smiled so lovingly back had it too"Lucky me two at once" she smirked feeling a little cocky now that she had roped two Moon kingdom decedents. She saw the girl walk over to the dark painting and looked sadly but soon something caught her eye. A man walked over and stood next to the blonde staring at the painting.....Could it be?....they looked like the picture before them and a small smile spread on her face before she crossed the room to The teal haired girl"Such a sad scene isn't it?...." she spoke softly looking at the chaos before her "The story behind this one is tragic yet almost romantic....Tell me what does it say to you?" she asked looking down at the young girl curious as to if her paintings had awoken anything within her.

I love Tuna Fish & Field Mouse Pudding!

User Image

User Image

Out Of Cats~ FINALLY GOT LUNA UP!

Location~The Gallery

Company~Stella, Mamo, Serena

Mood~ Happy and excited!

Form~Human

Outfit~

Greedy Raider

12,125 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image

K i n o M a k o t o
Soldier of Protection

My planet, Jupiter, bring the storm, dark clouds 🌁, and thunder ! ! !
Agent of LOVE and [C o u r a g e], the pretty sailor suited soldierSailor Jupiter! In the name of JUPITER, I will punish you!"

User Image

OOC: None xxMood: Restless xxLocation: Sweets Shopxx Company: Sweets Shop OwnersxxOutfit:Casual Dress

➷➷

Makoto nodded kindly to the girl with black hair. She immediately began to prep the items that were ordered. She kept glancing at the clock, she had only five more minutes left at work and she was pretty excited to see her childhood friend. He was significantly older than her and she knew that he thought of her as more of a nuisance than a friend, but he had kept in contact with her none the less. She smiled softly to herself, he had moved into the apartment complex across the street from hers and he was supposed to be unpacking his things as she worked.

Makoto finished up the order and placed it on the counter for the girl and began to ring her up. She greeted them with a kind smile and told them the price. She accepted the money and handed them their change when the female owner came out from the back to relieve her. Makoto smiled widely at the woman and bowed her thanks. Makoto smiled kindly to all the girls in the store as she quickly made her way out. She grinned deeply to herself as made her way to Satoshi’s apartment.

User ImageUser Image
♬♬Running through the middle of a STORM
I can't D R E A M in this dark night . . .
Don't embrace loneliness alone with open arms

Thunder⚡⚡⚡, run from here to wherever you are
Then let it tell you that we believe you ♥♥
With ten thousand volts we will believe you

We will give you//s t r e n g t h//, by natural forces
Because we are all by your side

We ♥♥BELIEVE you.↙↙
Don't give up on the L I G H T you reached for
Shine✦✦✦ bright like we believe you to ! ! !🎶

Greedy Raider

12,125 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image
User Image

Satoshi had just finished unpacking all of his boxes. He stepped back outside of his apartment to take another smoke break. He thought back to the man who had introduced himself earlier. The man also had jet black hair, but there was something regal about him. ‘Mamoru, huh? He seemed like a decent guy, probably trustworthy. I mostly likely won’t have any police interaction with him, but… that kid that followed out after him… there seemed to be something off about him. That kid looked kind of familiar in a way.’ Satoshi blew out a puff of smoke in thought.

He looked down from the balcony he stood on and that was when he saw her. His childhood friend, and only living connection to Japan. He hadn’t seen Makoto since he moved away, but even from a distance he could see how much she has changed. He waited for her to run up the stairs, and he stubbed out his cigarette in the meantime. He opened his arms to her brilliant smile and hugged her as she ran into him. Over the years, through phone calls and mail, Makoto had become like a little sister to him. He gave her enough space so that she could move her head up to look at him. “Hey Satoshi, I missed you!” He let a small smile slip by, “I missed you too, Lightening Bug.”

He had nicknamed her that when they were younger, because no matter how dark the world was around them, she shone like a little light of hope. She broke the hug and started to head to his apartment. Through phone calls, he had learned that she became really tidy and had a flair of home design… so he could only imagine the reaction she would have to the piss poor job he did setting up. He casually set out after her. “Hey, Mako, I want to talk to you about the crime activity in Japan… you know, once your done criticizing my apartment.”

Revenge is an act of passion;
vengeance of justice.
Injuries are revenged;
crimes are avenged.

The Ariadelle's Fangirl

Glittering Frog

45,525 Points
  • The Captain's Visions 500
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Love for the Landia 500
User Image
Time Never Does What You Need It ToXXXXXXXBut I'll See It Through
And They Laugh At Who I Want To BeXXXXXXXOh, But I Still Believe

User ImageUser Image
        While Makoto finished up her last set of customers of her shift, Onna was thoroughly enjoying the cookie in silence. No matter where you were in the world, it was always rude to speak with food in your mouth. It was lovely to be with good company, even in silence. Well, silence from their table that is. She did not even mind the conversation with the other two young women; but when one of them spoke about a book--it just seemed vaguely familiar. Onna knew she never read the book before; but she shook away the thought before looking back to Ami.

"Silly question is silly, but do you smell cotton candy?" Tapping her fingers a little; knowing it was a ridiculous question to ask--as it may be difficult to answer. They're in a sweet shop! Contorting her face in an apologetic look right after Ami answered, she could not help but give a side glance over to the other two women. It only happened when they popped in. Looking back to Ami, Onna placed up a finger gently. "Excuse I for just a minute. I will be back." With that, she was off like a light.

Casually--not really--meandering over towards the other two young women, inhaling deeply and yet as silently as she could. Not only was she now craving for some cotton candy; but she needed to know who it was. The smell indeed grew stronger as she came closer to the two; but neither one of them smelled less than the other. That was she finally realized that she was practically smelling the long black locks of the young woman's hair. Blinking as she took a small step back; her nose twitched a bit. Letting out a nervous chuckle, her cheeks grew bright red before giving a bow to the two.
        "Apologies." Pursing her lips inward, Onna quickly turned about and went back to the table occupied by Ami before the other two could say a word.

Staring at the table briefly, cheeks still flushed with embarrassment, Onna grabbed a book--not caring which one it was at the moment--and slid it open in front of her; intentionally burying herself in it. Of course, she grabbed one of Ami's books; so what she could figure out was still all medical gibberish to her. There was a flick of a glance over to Ami, but they only reverted back to the jumbled words below her.

User Image

Location The Sweets Shop
Company Ami and two Cotton-Candy ladies (Haruka and Hotaru)
Clothing The Summer Foreigner
Mood Very Embarrassed
Out of Chronos ----

Headstrong Senshi

20,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Haruka smiled when Hotaru said that she'd love to come see her race. She did have a majorly hard race coming up, it was going to for real since she was almost done practicing for it. It had been a long few weeks of figuring out new racing moves on Haruka's part to smoke the upcoming competition. "If you want I can put your number in my phone and I can call you when my next race is.",says the blonde calmly. The tomboy crossed her two fingers over her heart in a promise. "Maybe you're the princess that lives on the moon and it's one of your past lives.",says Haruka but as the teen said that she had a strange feeling that she knew for a fact that there was a princess on the moon but it wasn't Hotaru. She quickly brushed it away as she could smell her cookie's aroma.

The tomboy noticed that their order was ready so she went to get her own cookie and Hotaru's tea to be nice. She raised an eyebrow at the strange encounter with the teen smelling Hotaru's hair. Since the girl had already apologized and left, Haruka sat down at a nearby table. It was right behind the two girls, the blue short haired one(Ami) and the long green haired one(Onna). The teen set down Hotaru's tea in the other seat as Haruka sat down with her chocolate chip cookie. Haruka waited for her friend(Hotaru) to sit down too.

User Image
:OOC
:Thinking: excited about her cookie but tried not to show it//calm//thoughful
:Who am I with: Hotaru//Onna//Ami//other customers

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash