Total Votes:[ 30 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 >

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
User ImageUser Image

[#CD3700-Talk][ #F88379-Thought][#8A496B-Other People]

It didn't take long. But Yuji finished treating her back. It was not the best job in the world, but it would hold till she got proper treatment, or help from her friend. "There... you're free." he muttered, standing and began to put things away. "Do what you want meat-ball head." he replied, walking back to the living room. He was in no mood to argue with her. If she wanted to be stubborn fine. He was done. It was reasons like this he didn't show his real self to anyone, didn't spill his heart to none. He got very little thanks for the things he did do. So better to be the a** then the stepping stone. "If you want to leave go for it."

laballerina1

Supreme Senshi

20,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Serena Tsukino

. ¸ ¸ . * ´ ` * . ¸ ¸ .

Ϲhampioȵ ʘf ove & Јustice......

Serena Watched as Yujis mood changed she frowned because he wanted her to leave she wanted to stay...She quickly put her sweater in her bag and peered out of the bathroom she walked up behind him leaning her forehead to his back "Thank...you" she said quietly she stood there for a brief moment wondering what to do then smirked "Ah But I've already cleared my day to be here sooo you have to take responsibility!" she chimed walking over and laying on his couch he must live alone here and that must be so lonely she smiled up at him"So I guess you're stuck with me can't get rid of me that easy~" she flipped onto her back holding out her arm to inspect it. It didn't hurt nearly as bad anymore and her back was feeling better as well "You do good work I might need to hire you as my nurse if I keep doing badly at fi-Self-defense class" She corrected herself quickly she flipped her head back off the edge of the couch looking at Yuji upside down her pigtails pooling on the floor

......Iȵ ȶhe ȵame ʘf the ɱooȵ I' Puȵish You!

User Image

OOC:

Where Am I Yujis apartment
:
What Am I Doing:About to be tutored no sailor buisness today sad

Who Am I with:Yuji

What am I wearing:Outfit

Lillith Vahnel

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
User ImageUser Image

He blinked as he felt her lean her head against his back. What was it with this girl? Annoying one sec.. kinda of adorable the next? He couldn't make heads or tails with her. He paused when he heard her mutter thank you. Then her tone changed. His responsibility?! She had to be joking. Really? If only he could get rid of her. Make his life easier... that's for sure. She was a roller coaster of emotions. "Wait what?! I am not a personal nurse." he muttered. Though what was she going to say before she stopped herself?

laballerina1

Supreme Senshi

20,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100

Serena Tsukino

. ¸ ¸ . * ´ ` * . ¸ ¸ .

She watched the array of emotions cross his face and smiled she flipped over pulling herself up sitting on her knees she tilted her head "Well some part of you must want to be if you didn't you would have let me go to my friend but you forced me to stay" She smirked"Admit it Yuji you sort of like having me around~" she teased falling backwards laying on her back again she winced that wasn't a good idea "Besides I have a feeling theres more where this came from"She muttered looking at her arm toying with the wrap her face almost sad she quickly replaced with a smile looking back at him he was kind of nice to be around when he was like this not the Yuji she had met in the bookstore thats for sure.

User Image

OOC:

:

Lillith Vahnel

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
User ImageUser Image

His brow twitched. He rather have a singing bird. At least they were quiet. He snorted at her comment of liking her around. He winced though when she fell back. That could not have felt good on the back. Those bruises were still fresh. Then he blinked seeing her expression. It was quick.. but he caught the sad look. He moved up to her, kneeling. "What are you hiding meat-ball head?" he stated. "If someone is hurting you.. you can't keep it bottled up. It's not good."

laballerina1

Supreme Senshi

20,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100

Serena Tsukino

. ¸ ¸ . * ´ ` * . ¸ ¸ .

Serena looked at Yuji propping her head on her hand and elbow he was pressing for more answers"It...Its complicated I told you self defense classes are needed"she couldn't tell him"I have a stalker"More like mulitple nega trash stalkers"And i'm trying to take care of it even if I get roughed up alittle its worth it cause in the end good will come of it" she said looking him in the eye and gave him a weak smile poking him lightly on the nose with her good hand "Hey....I told you I have a name so use it" she noticed their closeness but it felt comfortable almost natural she started turning pink "Don't be so concerned....Nothing to worry about I'm tougher than I look" she giggled

User Image

OOC:

:

Lillith Vahnel

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
User ImageUser Image

"You don't have to lie." he stated, sighing. "If you don't admit what's wrong it's going to keep happening." he growled.. mostly to himself. Then he blinked when she pressed his nose. He looked up at her. He huffed, making a fake bite move at her finger before standing. "Tougher or not. A victim is a victim." he stated, folding his arms. "I've seen this before...." he whispered. He remembered an old friend of his when he had been younger. Back then he didn't have the power to help the man like he did now. And sadly... his friend was no longer part of this world.. taking a dark way out. His eyes saddened at the thought.

laballerina1

Supreme Senshi

20,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100

Serena Tsukino

. ¸ ¸ . * ´ ` * . ¸ ¸ .

Serena Giggled at him play biting then she stood up and she sighed looking up"I'm not lieing what I said was true and I think no matter what its going to keep happening..." and in all fairness it was she just didnt say specifics and the only way it would stop was if she vanquished the leader of these twerps she listened to him and watched his attitude darken "Believe it or not i'm actually the hero...." she muttered looking down she played with the edge of her sock then bit her lip "I can leave if you want I didn't mean to be a bother and I can tell my mom to get another tutor if you'd like" she sighed she didn't want to leave she didn't think that he should be alone but she also didn't want to be a burden believe it or not she did really care what people thought she began to reach out to grab his hand almost out of instinct but she started to pull away.

User Image

OOC:

:

Lillith Vahnel

Fashionable Hunter

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆User ImageXXUser Image

________________________________ ____________ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
    ________________________________ ________________ ________________ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                                                User Image

Cocky little guy that one. Aoi watched with complete interest as Bruce got back on his feet as though he hadn't been been dropped a few moments ago. He nodded his head in approval with his paws crossed. This one was strange, but he certainly proved to be something else. Still, he was worried that Bruce would do more harm to himself than good. However, his opponent was easily angered, which would work in Bruce's favor. Fighting with rage never did any good and Bruce's taunting was definitely pissing the man off. When the man rushed Bruce, Aoi placed his paws on the cage, peering through the wires excitedly. What? Just because he was worried about Bruce didn't mean he didn't enjoy a good fight. It'd just be nice for his charge to be careful and, you know, win. Bruce's punches connected swiftly and Aoi jumped, far too engrossed in what was happening.

"That's right! Kick his a**!" Aoi called, then felt a pair of eyes on him. Looking around, he saw a man staring at him, confused, shock, and fear written all over his face. Aoi was speechless as they locked eyes for what felt like hours before he cleared his throat and let out a cute "Meow." The man didn't look satisfied. Rather, he looked even more freaked out. He rubbed his eyes, then looked off as though reassuring himself that he must have been dreaming. Impatiently, Aoi, bared his little fangs at the man and Hissed violently, then pounced at him. The larger man flinched, and walked on. Not out of fear. He seemed annoyed now. As he left, Aoi turned back to the fight, and let out a long breath. Yeah, he had to be more careful, that could have been worse.

Bruce was on the ground. Had the tide of the battle turned so quickly? He hissed at Bruce, but didn't speak as to avoid another careless encounter. Slowly, the young man was back on his feet and even more fired up. Then, after remaining still for a moment, Bruce took control of the fight and put the guy down. Aoi mewed excitedly and pawed at the cage. Honestly, he hated himself for doing it. He jumped down from the his place by the cage and scurried around out of sight to change back into his human form. He dusted his hands off as though they were dirty, a habit of his as his hands always felt strange after shifting. He walked back over to the cage and whistled long and low. "Nicely Done. You can give a beating just as good as you can take one. I'm almost glad you didn't hit me the other day." Half a joke. He honestly would have hated that and might have considered strangling Bruce. "Plan on going another with someone else? I'm not here to kidnap you or anything just checking on you before I go and look for the others." While he'd love to hang out, the man really shouldn't be lollygagging.

Where::MMA Club|| With Whom::Bruce.|| Feeling::Excited.

#3B51A3

Fiendish Sex Symbol

8,775 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
§ t e l l a Ұ o i
Guarded by Neptune -- planet of the deep blue sea. I'm the soldier of affinity, acting with grace [ Ş a i l o r ¤ Й e p t u n e ] ! !
Soldier of Deep Waters ۝ Soldier of Embrace

Stella winked towards her girlfriend once the compliment was given, and nodded as she gently tossed the keys over to Haruka with an easy grace.“Of course you can, I trust only you after all” she spoke earnestly as she beamed all to happy to see the large smile now on her partners face at the excitement of being able to drive such a vehicle. For now it could be her car, her parents had no way of knowing and truthfully Stella had a plan in mind already to make this car permanently Haruka's. She would just have to wait for that though. Looking over now at what Haruka was wearing Stella find herself smiling as she walked over to her partner, once there she stood up on her tip toes to plant a simple kiss on Haruka’s lips before tossing a compliment over to the tomboy now “It suits you. . .” Stella softly mused as she felt a small hint of a blush stain her cheeks lightly. With that done she happily turned and headed over to the sleek car itself giving it a good hard pat on its side.

“Gas is filled so we don’t need to stop, best to head out now to beat the traffic though” she spoke as she soon opened her side of the door and seated herself into the comfortable leather seat and buckled her seat-belt. Knowing that Haruka was behind the wheel brought comfort to Stella; knowing very well that her partner would take great care of the car since she seemed to be in-tuned with the machines themselves. The ride would be smooth, and with the top down they could keep cool so with a push of a button the top soon collapsed and Stella grinned as she placed her sunglasses over her eyes and patted the drivers seat, eagerly to head out.

“You’re going to love the way the engine sounds, she practically purrs” Stella mused in a somewhat nostalgic way remembering the family rides she took with her parents before they headed off. Once Haruka was behind the wheel they could head out to the beach and enjoy the summer fun. . . though Stella was going to make sure to be extra careful with Haruka since her finger was still supported by the splint. Not that Stella herself was one for rough housing, besides swimming or surfing she planned to lounge about and paint or read under the comfort of a cool shade provided by an umbrella.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

[S T A R L I G H T] I will be chasing the starlight. Until the end of my life ➸➸ I don't know if it's WORTH it anymore xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ħold you in my arms --- I just wanted to hold Y❤U in my arms ☄☆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My [l i f e] || You electrify my [l i f e] ✦✦ Let's conspire to [ I G N I T E ↓↓]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'll never let you go ψ If you promise not to fade away Never fade away. . . . ღ
Our ħopes and expectations Black holes and revelations ♪♫
User Image

Company: Haruka.
Mood: Happy//Excited for the beach --
Outfit: Fun in the sun ! !
OOC: Two fine looking ladies on a summer date ~ u//w//u
'Notorious Sailor Uranus'

Headstrong Senshi

20,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
User Image

Wherever trouble is, so am I, to clean the mess!
User ImageUser Image
User Image User ImageUser Image

Haruka caught the keys with her good hand on pure reflex. The tomboy blushed when she felt the kiss and nodded at the compliment. She quickly got into the car on the driver's side and turned the key. A low humming sound came from the powerful engine and it did sound like it was purring. The tomboy put her sunglasses on and drove the car carefully out the garage when the garage went up. It was like she was driving the car of her dreams especially with the wind blowing her hair from the opened roof. She put the car into drive when she came to the end of the long driveway and got onto the open road. Haruka drove carefully because of her splinted finger and she didn't want to damage the car.

They made it to the beach in record time. Haruka found a parking spot and paralleled parked in an empty parking space. Not a scratch on it, it was parked perfectly. The teen grabbed the keys and checked the street before she got out on her side after she turned off the car. Haruka went over to Stella's side and opened the door for her free hand. "After you, malady.",says Haruka as she bows properly when she pulls the car door.

Haruka's fans are not far away when they spot the blonde teen opening the car door. Some of them hit record on their phones in case it is, if not then they'll have a great look alike video to post. The sunglasses and cover-up hid Haruka's appearance somewhat.

Here I am, Sailor Uranus!

User Image
:OOC
:Thinking: happy//excited to go to the beach and with Stella//loves the car
:Location: Mansion (Stella's home)//The beach
:Who am I with: Stella//the amazing car//Fangirls of Haruka
:Wearing: Swim suit top bottoms and other outfit

Fiendish Sex Symbol

8,775 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
§ t e l l a Ұ o i
Guarded by Neptune -- planet of the deep blue sea. I'm the soldier of affinity, acting with grace [ Ş a i l o r ¤ Й e p t u n e ] ! !
Soldier of Deep Waters ۝ Soldier of Embrace

The ride was just as Stella had imagined, smooth, dreamy, and fast. --- Leave it to Haruka to make everything seem wonderful, even something as simple as driving a car was made beautiful. Soon the beach was in view and Stella found herself run a hand thru her tousled teal hair as she watched her girlfriend park swiftly with ease into an empty spot that they had quickly found. Luck seemed to be on there side today. Before she could get out of the car Haruka was already at her side, opening the door for her in a charming way that made Stella blush and giggled at this. Soon she she stepped out of the car and happily wrapped her arm around Haruka’s arm while her her free hand carried the backpack that held the essentials for the day. Feeling the warm sun hit her skin, mixed with the sea breeze made Stella sigh contently and lean in closer to Haruka all to pleased that they decided to head out for an impromptu beach date.

A day was needed to unwind and de-stress after all--surely the two ladies needed it after all.

It wasn’t long before they found a spot under two umbrellas that gave ample shade. With that Stella pulled both of their towels out from the backpack and laid them out neatly onto the sand. When she was done she grabbed Haruka’s hand and pulled her down playfully. “Now all we have to do is relax” she spoke as she stretched and looked over to the boardwalk to get an idea what their options where once they got hungry, as her eyes trailed over to the other storefronts Stella raised an eyebrow when she caught sight of a bit of a crowd filled with both men and women; their cameras and phones out pointing in the direction where Stella and Haruka laid. Stella did not have to guess who they all were. Fans. Haruka’s fans. They were really dedicated to their idol it seemed, though she was thankful that they knew to give them space. Turning her back to them she hugged her knees and watched the oceans waves push and pull, resting against Haruka she closed her eyes and allowed herself to drift into a day-dream. . . but her day-dream soon turned into sensing a wave of change about to happen once more.

Like before, at the library once again Stella could feel the air around them swirl with activity, both good and bad, this caused her smile too soon turn into a firm straight line and once again Stella grasped Haruka’s hand, giving it a gentle squeeze.“Haruka. . . “ she spoke, her eyes still closed as she continued to feel out as to where the wave of energy was coming from. “Can you feel the winds bringing in the waves.. . .” she asked softly as she opened her eyes and sighed knowing all too well what they meant. Trouble seemed to be afoot and they would have to be on their guard - - one wave felt familiar, the other wave felt ominous but both seemed to hit Stella simultaneously. Friend//Ally/Enemy she couldn’t say - - she could only mentally prepare herself for whatever was to happen.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

[S T A R L I G H T] I will be chasing the starlight. Until the end of my life ➸➸ I don't know if it's WORTH it anymore xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ħold you in my arms --- I just wanted to hold Y❤U in my arms ☄☆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My [l i f e] || You electrify my [l i f e] ✦✦ Let's conspire to [ I G N I T E ↓↓]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'll never let you go ψ If you promise not to fade away Never fade away. . . . ღ
Our ħopes and expectations Black holes and revelations ♪♫
User Image

Company: Haruka//Haruka's Fans//Beach Goers
Mood: . . Somethings coming//Content//Ready
Outfit: Fun in the sun ! !
OOC:
'Notorious Sailor Uranus'

Headstrong Senshi

20,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
User Image

Wherever trouble is, so am I, to clean the mess!
User ImageUser Image
User Image User ImageUser Image

Haruka pushed a button on the car keys after Stella shut the door. The car locked automatically. The tomboy noticed her fans but ignored them as she followed her partner easily and joined her on the towel. It was nice to feel the sun on her skin and smelling the salt air. "I can do that.",says Haruka lazily as she lets Stella lean into her. The blonde stretches out a little from her driving. The sound of the waves crashing against the sand was almost enough to lull the teen into sleeping on the very same towel. Haruka removed her sunglasses since they are in the shade now and set it down next to her side. The tomboy's eyebrow raised at that question as she felt Stella squeezing her hand. The wind was roaring in her ears as she closes her eyes to try and sense where it was coming from. No luck was to be had. "Yes but I can't tell where it's coming from. We'll be ready for it.",says Haruka as she opened her eyes now.

Haruka's fans recognized the former racer now that her sunglasses were off and were gathering a larger crowd now. A news crew filming the beach's nice weather was curious as to why a large crowd was forming and went up to talk to the large group of fans.

Here I am, Sailor Uranus!

User Image
:OOC
:Thinking: relaxed//enjoying the beach//loves the car
:Location: The beach
:Who am I with: Stella//Fangirls of Haruka//news crew//beach goers
:Wearing: Swim suit top bottoms and other outfit

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
User ImageUser Image

"hero..? You?" he stated, turning to look at her. He lifted a brow at that. "I find that hard to believe." Yuji blinked, seeing her reach for his hand after saying she would leave. He quickly reached out and snagged it. "Don't..." he murmured.

laballerina1

Supreme Senshi

20,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100

Serena Tsukino

. ¸ ¸ . * ´ ` * . ¸ ¸ .

Serena laughed "Yeah I said believe it or not I am...." she said looking down she was drawing her hand back when she felt him grab it her head snapped up in his direction. 'don't..' he said her eyes widened his hand was bigger than hers yet somehow they seemed to fit together perfectly she looked at him "Okay...I wont..."she said softly "I'll stay"sitting there holding his hand she thought she might feel very awkward but instead it felt really...comfortable

User Image

OOC:

:

Lillith Vahnel

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff