20,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Serena Tsukino

. ¸ ¸ . * ´ ` * . ¸ ¸ .

Ϲhampioȵ ʘf ove & Јustice......

Serena was walking to the bookstore part of the mall off in her own little world day dreaming about her dream prince and the wonderful dream from this morning while stuffing her face with the blueberry crepe, she hummed a song that seemed like a lullaby but she didn’t remember how she knew it but it gave her a weird warm feeling of comfort. Soon Serena found her self slamming into a one of the giant pillars at the mall “Ouchie!!” she winced in pain rubbing her now throbbing nose stumbling backwards she lost her balance in her wedge heels and felt herself starting to fall in a last attempt to save herself she grabbed onto the nearest thing next to her. She collided into something small and soft with a sweet smell Serena shook her head and looked at the girl she had toppled onto she was beautiful with soft teal hair and bright aqua eyes “Oh my god. I am so sorry!” She apologized “I ran into a pole because I was daydreaming and didn’t see it and fell cause of these stupid shoes an-” She stopped and turned red she was still on top of the girl “Sorry!” she said standing up helping the girl up “Sorry about that I'm a bit of a space case! I am Serena Tsukino...and Like I was saying i was eating my crepe..”Serena held up her hand which was now empty she grabbed at the air like it was going to magically reappear in her hand. She blinked a few times dumbfounded and then her eyes went wide and she looked at the floor she had dropped her crepe on the floor there it sat completely ruined. Serenas eyes began to well up with big crocodile tears that began to spill over down her cheeks “My crepe…” she said her lips quivering “MY CREPE!” the waterworks followed after as she began to wail “It was so good why did I have to drop it!” she cried falling to her knees. Serena was always a crybaby especially when it came to things she loved like food. She looked up at the girl sniffing and wiping away tears “I'm sorry I don’t mean to be embarrassing it’s just I skipped breakfast cause I was late and I told mom I would eat here and I did..well a little bit and all i wanted was a crepe and to meet my favorite author!” her spill of information cause he to cry again “Its not fair!” She said wiping her eyes oblivious to the stares from the others in the mall probably scaring the living hell on the poor soul she knocked down

Iȵ ȶhe ȵame ʘf the ɱooȵ I' Puȵish You!

tab tab tab User Image

OOC: Good luck with hurricane Serena

Where Am I: The mall
:
What Am I Doing:Being the crybaby I am

Who Am I with:Stella

What am I wearing: outfit

Quote:
Little Miss Sin

Fiendish Sex Symbol

8,775 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
§ t e l l a Ұ o i
Guarded by Neptune -- planet of the deep blue sea. I'm the soldier of affinity, acting with grace [ Ş a i l o r ¤ Й e p t u n e ] ! !
Soldier of Deep Waters ۝ Soldier of Embrace

Stella was so close to the bookstore without incident that perhaps she had hoped to quickly; for in an instant an odd chain of events soon occurred as she found herself being grabbed out of nowhere, and within moments she would be colliding with a young women around her age. In a matter of seconds Stella could see the young woman had already bumped into something before with her nose so red from impact, so with haste stella quickly raised her Violin case up high to stop it from hitting the ground while her other hand held onto the young woman gently and with that Stella then used her own body to cushion the other girls blow by allowing the young blond women to topple over her. Looking up to the girl before Stella could speak, she began to blabber an apology and some explanation of how this all had happened. As she spoke Stella simply observed the young woman who had bright blue eyes that seemed spacy but full of dreams, they seemed so bright compared to her long shiny blonde hair that trailed down like a waterfall of gold. She looked like such a cute hopeful thing, despite that she was possibly the same age as Stella it was still clear though to see their maturity levels were vastly different. It even took the young woman awhile to realize she was still on top of Stella but she figured it out soon enough and and hastily stood up, offering a hand to Stella. She refused the girls hand or offer to help and simply pushed herself up off the ground silently dusting herself off quietly when she was finally up on her own two feet.

The bun-head sure could talk. . .truthfully this was all Stella could think to herself as she cleaned herself up still, a pleasant smile upon her face as she said nothing still only listened to her ramble on. When she stopped speaking that was when Stella looked up and over to see the blond haired women eyes wide eyed ready to burst with tears causing Stella to tilt her head and look down to the ground where the Crepe laid, the same crepe she had mentioned in her rambles. Ah---so this was what was causing the distress? Soon the tears followed and Stella found herself sighing quickly under her breath slightly annoyed as she pinched the bridge of her nose unsure of what course to take with the crybaby at hand, it wasn’t long then that the blond haired girl crumpled to her knees in defeat and began to apologize again to Stella for the fuss she was creating but it seemed even after she had apologize she had yet to cease with her tears, for she only too began to cry once again this time louder causing a scene, and with that people turned to stare at the situation unsure of what was going on. Releasing a heavy sigh Stella quickly produced a charming smile and walked to the nearest crepe stand, quickly buying not one but two crepes for the young woman since it seemed she had a love for food so perhaps food would silence her?

Returning with the two crepes she had just purchased Stella then knelt down in front of the woman still crying and gently handed her the treats, her charming smile still upon her lips. “Here you go, one for the one you lost, and two for a smile that would suit you much better than tears” she spoke these words gently her voice mature, delicate and lovely suiting her image perfectly. Why was she doing this-- well truthfully Stella did this all for the hope of not to cheer persay but to stop the tears really. You see Stella wasn’t a fan of rukus of any kind so it made sense for her to try and find a way to cease the tears and wailing as soon as possible if not she would become ill-tempered herself. . .

Grabbing some napkins from her purse Stella quickly then picked up the dropped crepe cleaning the area with one graceful swipe before standing up to throw it over to the trashcan as she then began to take her leave.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

[S T A R L I G H T] I will be chasing the starlight. Until the end of my life ➸➸ I don't know if it's WORTH it anymore xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ħold you in my arms --- I just wanted to hold Y❤U in my arms ☄☆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My [l i f e] || You electrify my [l i f e] ✦✦ Let's conspire to [ I G N I T E ↓↓]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'll never let you go ψ If you promise not to fade away Never fade away. . . . ღ
Our ħopes and expectations Black holes and revelations ♪♫
User Image

Company: Bumped into a klutz. . .
Mood: Slightly annoyed
OOC:

Tipsy Hunter

4,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Bruce Nightengale

I'm sorry, did my honesty hurt your feelings?

Bruce sighed as he rolled out of bed the sound of his alarm clock ringing through his entire room, "Jesus Christ shut up!" he yelled at the clock as he got up and smashed it into bits with his fist. He walked into the washroom and began his daily routine, shower, shave, get dressed, eat. It was the same thing day in and day out, he wanted something more for himself, but couldn't think of a way to bring about the necessary changes in his life, it's not like he had time for much of a social life, he had to request this day specifically off several weeks ago, just so he could get his book signed at the mall.

'That's a place I never thought I was going to go,' he joked to himself, 'Like, oh my god, do these heels look great on me or what?' he mocked in his head with a cold chuckle following shortly behind. He took a slice of pizza from the fridge on his way out the door as his breakfast, heading toward the bus station located by his house. He waited for at least fifteen minutes for a bus that was supposed to be there less than a minute after he arrived. He climbed aboard, feeling rather frustrated that he was already going to be running low on time when he got there because the bus driver was too incompetent to keep to a schedule. He sighed and leaned his head against the glass for the twenty minute ride to the mall.

Upon arriving he walked directly to the book store passing by a girl crying over some sort of pastry and another buying two, most likely to make her feel better,
'I'll never understand people,' he thought to himself closing his eyes and sighing softly as he made his way toward the book store.
You'll get over it.

]Location: At the mall
Mood: Meh
Company: None

Supreme Senshi

20,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100

Serena Tsukino

. ¸ ¸ . * ´ ` * . ¸ ¸ .

Serena kept bawling in the middle of the mall people passed staring at her “Come on Serena pull it together you must look good for the signing” she sniffed not even noticing Stella leave to go buy more crepes, soon Serena was rubbing her eyes trying to fix herself when she blinked she saw the beautiful girl in front of her again with not one but two crepes in hand Serena tilted her head in confusion as she took both of the treats gently and sniffing quietly “For me?” she asked in awe then she heard the girls comment about smiling and blushed deeply then gave her a big smile”Thank you!” she said happily taking one bite out of each crepe giggling in satisfaction”Mmm so good!” she said taking another chomp. When Serena finally came from her daze and saw the beautiful and mysterious girl leaving she quickly got to her feet and began running after her “Pretty lady wait!” she called clumsily running up to her pigtails flying in all directions blonde tendrils flowing “Pretty lady..” she said out of breath when she finally caught up “Thank you for these” she held up her two new treats with a tight grip then took a bite” You never told me your name...I mean I don’t mind calling you pretty but I would like to know it” she smiled sweetly her face looking fresh like she hadn’t even been throwing a tantrum a minute ago. She noticed they were both heading to the same place and got excited”Are you going for the signing too?! Chiyoko Tsutsumi is my absolute favorite!” she said spinning around “Her stories are always so good!” she said eating the last bite of one of the crepes and throwing the paper into the trash. Serena was smitten knowing she had another treat in hand, for such a small girl she could really put it away. She looked over as they passed a boy “Well he looks like he doesn’t wanna be here” she whispered “But! He’s cute dontcha think?” she asked waggleing her eyebrows at the girl Serena really could talk anyones ear off.

tab tab tab User Image

OOC:Sorry for the short post >.<

Where Am I: The mall
:
What Am I Doing:Talking stellas ear off

Who Am I with:Stella and Bruce

What am I wearing:outfit

Tipsy Hunter

4,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Bruce Nightengale

Bruce having been in the store for a few minutes heard someone speak in his general direction, "I actually don't want to be here, I just came for the author, I'm not a fan of people, myself included," he stated bluntly, staring at her, cocking his eyebrow, practically daring her to say something else about him.

It was only after a moment that he realized she called him cute, his face turned beat red as he slowly started trying to slink backward into the crowd, unsure of what to do in response to that, not used to being complimented, it felt odd to him. "Um, I'm gonna go now, peace," he stated as he attempted to enter a large crowd of people and use them to get away from the situation he believed he'd put himself in. He moved outside and lit a cigarette, trying to figure out what was going on.

'What was all that about, I'm not cute,' he grumbled to himself in his half sleeping state. 'There's not a single part of me that I would call cute and if there's any difference in opinion then one of us doesn't know what cute means,

You'll get over it.

Mood: Meh

((sorry getting tired I'm probably going to bed I'll be back tomorrow after I'm off work.))

Fiendish Sex Symbol

8,775 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
§ t e l l a Ұ o i
Guarded by Neptune -- planet of the deep blue sea. I'm the soldier of affinity, acting with grace [ Ş a i l o r ¤ Й e p t u n e ] ! !

Thinking she made a ‘safe’ escape was foolish. . . what was that old saying again? Something about feeding stray animals will only cause them to follow you? Or was it. . .oh never mind either way it was too late now to regret her past action. Stella could only halt when she heard footsteps making their way to her with haste, soon she heard the same voice that had cried and apologized call after her, and without a name it seems that the young woman had resorted to ‘pretty lady’ causing Stella to sigh and wait for the blond haired ditz to catch up to her. My did she have such energy. She had to admit it was rather cute, in an odd energy filled annoying way. Was this how most girls acted. . .? It was hard to really tell for the young lady herself had no real friends. . in fact she only kept to herself and that was just fine.

And despite the cute cred the young blond haired woman got, the alluring warm smile Stella held out for the world to see was not true to her actual feelings, one could not imagine or even believe that she was actually grumble inside her own mind cursing the stars left and right for this nuisance placed upon her to handle. When the blonde haired woman had caught up to Stella, to thank her for the treats she simply shook her head no trying to dismiss the act of ‘kindness’ as nothing special; because it wasn’t she had done it to stop her bawling. “It wasn’t a problem at all, I’m just pleased to see you no longer in tears” she spoke this gently, with a soft sigh escaping under her breath as she then decided there was no hope of escaping so she simply obliged and spoke her name to the girl “Stella, Stella Yoi” she spoke giving a sweet curtsey before beginning her trek to the bookstore once more, with the girl in tow. There was no moment of silence between them for the young woman beside her was all to happy to chatter on, it was a mystery how the lady didn’t choke as she spoke and ate at the same time with much energy. “No--I merely wanted to browse some books that could hold my interest” she replied gently hoping this information would cause the girl to lose interest if she believed they had nothing shared between them. But it seemed that wasn’t the case for she changed the topic to address some boy that had passed them. Saying nothing on the matter at hand Stella simply raised an eyebrow towards her and then looked over to the boy, who had overheard the woman speak of him. His harsh attitude contrasting with both girls attitude caused Stella to huff annoyed at it all, still saying nothing before watching him turn beat red and slink off somewhere.

“It seems you’ve hurt his ego a bit - - Bun-head” Stella spoke, already giving the girl a nick-name since she did not know her name nor planned to ask for it. Shifting the weight of her violin case to her other arm, with her purse Stella smiled and looked over to the line that was beginning to form for the signing. "It's best to get in line now before it becomes longer. . . " she spoke this sweetly urging the young woman to quickly take her place before things became to hectic.

[S T A R L I G H T] I will be chasing the starlight. Until the end of my life ➸➸ I don't know if it's WORTH it anymore xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ħold you in my arms --- I just wanted to hold Y❤U in my arms ☄☆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My [l i f e] || You electrify my [l i f e] ✦✦ Let's conspire to [ I G N I T E ↓↓]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'll never let you go ψ If you promise not to fade away Never fade away. . . . ღ
User Image

Company: With Bun head and some harsh man. . .
Mood: Slightly annoyed ---
OOC:

x.Rosencrantz.x's Other Half

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
ʂoʝourneɍ Doɏle

゚ 。 ゚ 。 ゚ ゚ 。 ゚ 。 ゚

User Image
    I hold the key to the Fourth Dimension....

Sojourner Doyle was extremely bored. Bored putting it mildly, as she tilted the brim of her hat up, squinting a little at the sunlight. Sucking on her teeth lightly, Sojourner wondered when the sun would be covered by the white puffy clouds. As she continued the towards the mall, she saw the flyers talking about a manga author would be there doing signings. Or something like that, at least.

Not that Sojourner was too into that kind of thing. The Magical Girl Genre was usually not something she enjoyed. She was more into the deconstruction side of it. Or the horror side of it. Then again... Sojourner looked down at the ground, blushing slightly as she thought about her favorite niche kind of comics that she was certain would get her teased at school.

"Ah, enough!" She said to herself and ran her brown hand through her auburn curly hair. "I'm just going to see if they have the latest issue of 'Loli-Print and that's it." Pausing for a moment she added, " Well maybe to see if Yellowcard is in.."

It was a sigh of relief that she found herself inside the mall. Cool, and relaxing, but noisy all the same. Turning her eyes curiously, she saw, from the entrance of the mall, the groups of people near the bookstore or heading in that direction. She sighed deeply. "This is going to be such a pain."

Looking around, Sojourner decided to get some snacks and to look at some other clothing for inspiration. She decided to look at some jewelery while she was there. At least until the crowds died down. Stopping by the case, she saw a very beautiful brooch.

"Wow...that looks so pretty!" Sojourner decided to check and see if she had some extra money for this.

User Image

....Guardian of the Underworld, Sailor luto!

OOC: none
    Thinking: Annoyed with the crowds.
    Outfit: Current

Supreme Senshi

20,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100

Serena Tsukino

. ¸ ¸ . * ´ ` * . ¸ ¸ .

Serena was so oblivious to the fact that Stella probably hated her but she enjoyed the pretty womans company”Stella! wow thats such a pretty name..What am I saying of course you would have a pretty name to match!” she smiled looking at her”I am Serena Tsukino!” said introducing herself properly she was a little sad that Stella had not come for the book signing but like all things everyone has different tastes. Serena saw the boy leave after turning bright red at her comment and she giggled but abruptly stopped when Stella call her bun head her eyes welled up again “I..I am not a bunhead!” she whimpered about to start waterworks for a second time but then got sidetracked when she saw a poster she stopped whimpering and squealed in excitement and grabbed stellas arm “Look SAILOR V!” she said squealing and bouncing pointing at the sailor V book announcement poster “Oh my god! Can you believe it! She’s getting her own book wow! I wish I could be as cool as sailor V...I’ve played all of the video games I know all her moves!” she said tugging Stella after her to get a closer look at the poster”She’s pretty and graceful and kicks major butt!” she said with a dreamy look then looked at stella “Like you! You could be sailor V” she said picking up one of the toy white sailor V masks off the display table and holding up to Stella’s eyes “Perhaps the mysterious miss Stella is infact sailor V?” she giggled “That would be super cool!” she said handing Stella the mask and grabbing one for herself “It would be something else to fight crime and be a guardian like her huh?” she asked pulling Stella with her to the manga isle “Do you read manga?” she asked looking at the new arrivals”Do you have a favorite genre?” she asked smiling up at stella

tab tab tab User Image

OOC:

Where Am I:The book store
:
What Am I Doing:annoying Stella

Who Am I with:Stella

What am I wearing:

Fiendish Sex Symbol

8,775 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
§ t e l l a Ұ o i

Thankfully Stella wasn’t one to hate and it seemed that the young lady practically had the patience of a goddess by her side so she wasn’t one to show her ill tempered manners either,. ---if one was to ever see that side the only way to describe it was either frightening beyond all measures or just plain wrathful. It was easy now to see why Stella tried hard to refrain from idle chatter and that is because it seemed to lead to incidents such as this where people could not see that she was truly uncomfortable or bored beyond all measures. . . she was accustomed to putting others feelings in front before hers, a habit she realized one day would have to be broken. When the bun-head introduced herself as Serena Stella simply raised an eyebrow and smiled slightly at how she reacted upon hearing her new nickname, ready to see the waterworks start again and it was plain to those clever enough to see that now Stella was just down right teasing the girl in a subtle gentle manner, but alas her mind was quick to becoming side-tracked for Serena soon found herself squealing in delight about some poster of some heroine that recently popped up all over. She gushed on all while she clung and squeezed upon Stellas arms soon tugging Stella to follow her so that she could get a closer look. It was amazing how she gushed over someone, idle dreams as they were, were still precious and perhaps. . . could become greater. After all, all dreams were precious so Stella could only smile honestly and listen when she heard Serena wishing to be as wonderful as ‘Sailor V’.

When Serena asked if perhaps Stella could be this mysterious heroine the young lady giggled and shook her head side to side before giving her a clear answer “I’ll assure you Bun---Serena that, I am truly not sailor V. . .” she spoke this sweetly with a small smile when the bun-head, with that she then took the mask Serena had handed to Stella. There she eyed the white plastic toy tilting her head getting lost in thought before being pulled once more only this time she would be heading into the manga isle, an aisle she never bothered to venture in. It was there where one could plainly and painfully see the difference between the two of them. . Serena was an aloof, klutzy idealistic dreamer with a huge kind heart.

Picking up a Manga Stella thumbed through the pages, and looked to Serena once again shaking her head ‘no’. “Unfortunately---I don’t have a favorite genre, because I don’t read Manga.” placing the book down into its rightful spot Stella then brought her satchel over to her front and began to rummage through to find the book she had been engrossed in earlier this week. Bringing it out she handed to Serena to look through and smiled genuinely as she gave a quick explanation as to what the book entailed. “It’s an astrological book that holds a renowned and well formed opinion that gives a compelling look at the planets and their respective houses. Perhaps you would like to borrow it ?”

User Image

Company: With Bun Head/Serena.
Mood: Compliant ---
OOC:

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image
[#5C246E-Talk] [#BF5FFF-Thought] [#779ECB-Others]

tab She made her way through the mall slowly. Pausing beside an dark skinned girl that was looking at something at the Jewelry stand. Slightly curious she peered into the case. A brooch? She frowned, unsure of why something so.. gaudy. Yes gaudy would catch her attention. She turned her head, looking at the young woman. Dark skin.. red.. hair? Odd mix. But the more she looked at the young woman. Something.. familiar struck her. Like.. she had perhaps meet this woman once. But.. she doubted it. She turned on her heel and moved away from the jewelry stand.

tab Her heels clicked as she made her way up to the escalator, heading upstairs. They was a nice bookstore she liked visiting. Hotaru was an avid reader at home. Not much else to do with her father constantly working. She paused a moment when she her a loud mouth. Frowning, she moved up to the commotion. Seeing a blonde and a teal haired young woman talking. The young woman did not look happy to have the blonde talking. Quite frankly.. she couldn't blame her. She was rather obnoxious. Hotaru moved past the two and paused seeing a line forming in the bookstore. What was this? She wasn't aware of anything going today. She peered into the store and blinked. A.. book signing? She walked in, finding a poster announcing the event and read it over.

User Image

------

11,375 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Crack Shot 50
User ImageUser Image

Current Outfit:These threads seemed good to me

It was another 'normal' morning for the writer and artist known to the world as Chiyoko Tsutsumi. The dreams she had been having as late were mostly choppy but filled with a sense of needing to find the sailor scouts. A threat was returning and they were the only ones who could stop it. Along with the Princess with the Imperial Silver Crystal. It was a rather worrying sort of thought having the fate of the earth resting on finding people but Chiyoko knew that with the book signing tour she had been doing it was only a matter of time before she ran into one of them at least. After all a lot of the kids did seem like to read manga now and days.Which was why she had gotten into that field in the first place. That and it was a very good way to make a living and for her to sort out her own thoughts. She remembered some things from her past life but not all of it. She had taken a shower and done her hair in it's usually double bun sort of fashion. Unlike a certain Moon Princess though she left most of her hair trail behind her rather having it into two pig tails. Differences were key after all and her crescent 'birthmark' was hidden behind her bangs for the moment.Her dress for the day was black on top with yellow along the bottom half of it. Her shoes were a pair of matching flats. She didn't want to wear high heels unless it was truly needed. She tend to have a higher chance of losing her balance if she did wear high heels without someone next to her to grab onto. Unless she was fighting evil in her Sailor Luna form.

The twenty two year was rather young to be as famous as she was but with writing and drawing her own stories it was no surprise. It was something that most seemed to read. Young and old. Boys and girls alike. It had enough of the romance that it caught the girls but enough action to reel in the guys as well. For Chiyoki it was a way to help the scouts wake up in a slow fashion. If they were reading naturally.She had made it to the mall but was looking around at a few different stores before she would enter the book store from the back entrance. Giving a staff a dazzling sort of smile. Though she missed the days in which she could lounge around in her cat but work had to be done and she a certain group of people to find. She took her seat at the table and had a pen ready as she was signing a few books for the first few people in the line. Making small chat and giving a motherly sort of smile along the way. She was just hoping that maybe something would trigger her memory or at least give her the vibe that they might be 'one of the ones.'

(Done. Sorry for the wait. Hopefully this is a okay intro post.)

Tipsy Hunter

4,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Bruce Nightengale

'Alright, now if I sneak back in I can get this book signed and be out of there before Ditzy and Frosty see me again,' he grumbled in his head as he entered the building again. His eyes were everywhere at once, trying to spot either of them as he continued toward the book store and got in line, not seeing they were in the store. He mentally sighed, 'Thank god I don't have to deal with them again, once this is over I'm going back home and back to bed, it's way too early for me to be awake and dealing with people who've no idea the trouble they'd bring themselves by speaking my name in the wrong part of town,' he stated darkly in his head, knowing full well they didn't know his name yet.

Bruce looked forward once more, seeing the line before him was absolutely massive to him now, at least a twenty thirty minute wait now.
'If I had just done it when I was in here before it would have taken five minutes, but no, I had to get chased off by those two catching me off guard,' he continued grumbling, clearly not satisfied with how his day was going thus far. He stepped forward a few feet as the next person walked to the table, he looked at his watch, 'I'm not late yet, but if this keeps up, I may well end up not being there on time. Boss won't be happy, but when is he ever happy with me, let's be honest here, happiness is a farce when I'm around,' he thought, sounding mildly sad and disappointed with how his life is going. He raked his hand through his hair and decided that right now was neither the time nor the place for painful memories to come back, so there was no way he was going to let them surface. 'Just bury it deeper, dig a hole to the bottom of your soul and bury it, there's no point in caring about what happened then, or why it happened. All that matters is it did, and I can't change it, but that won't stop me from seeking vengeance,' he thought darkly, his jaw clenching to keep his tears back, 'Don't worry mom, you'll be able to rest in peace soon, when he's resting in pieces.'
You'll get over it.

Mood: Angry/sad

Supreme Senshi

20,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100

Serena Tsukino

. ¸ ¸ . * ´ ` * . ¸ ¸ .

Serena stopped flipping through the manga she was holding she was almost dumbfounded that someone didn’t read manga “Hmm...I see” she smiled at stella who was now offering a book to her”wow!” she said excitedly setting the book down gently taking the book and looking at it excited that someone actually thought she would read such a mature book “Then you can borrow this!” she pulled out a manga from her bag ‘My Only Love' “Its about a prince and princess who are destined to be together but everything and everyone are tearing them apart!” she said with a doe eyed look placing the book in Stella’s hand"What I wouldn't give for a love like that!" she giggled then held on for a moment looking Stella in the eyes “Now we’re friends so take care of me mkay?” she said with a goofy smile on her face. It was weird when she touched Stella like she knew her from somewhere this whole thing felt familiar in some way but Serena didn’t have time to wonder because out of the corner of her eye she saw Chiyoko come into view “Come on Stella!” she squealed taking her by the arm and getting into line “Oh wow she is so much prettier than I imagined! and so young! “ Serenas said bursting with new found energy as she waited in the line she saw a girl with short black hair come in and she got the same weird feeling as she did when she held Stellas hand”odd…” she whispered now seeing the grump from before step into view”Look whos back” she said so only Stella could hear “Looks like he’s a fan too” she smiled taking the books she wanted signed out of her bags she held it to her chest and sighed “I wish I could be like someone in Chiyoko’s books” she sighed dreamily. She looked down at the book Stella had handed her “So what did you mean by respected houses? No one lives on the planets…” she said tilting her head quizzically "Do they?" she asked as they started getting closer to the front soon they were almost to Chiyoko only one person till it was Serenas turn

tab tab tab User Image

OOC:

Where Am I:The book store
:
What Am I Doing:Babbleing

Who Am I with:Stella and Chiyoko

What am I wearing:

Fiendish Sex Symbol

8,775 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
§ t e l l a Ұ o i

Stella was truthfully pleased that Serena would actually take the ‘mature’ book, even if she fell asleep while trying to read the book it was the fact that she tried and to Stella that was all that counted--she could respect that. What she wasn’t expecting was a trade off of sorts, when Serena pulled a manga from her bag and handed it to Stella, the young woman gently took it and thumbed through the images raising an eyebrow as Usagi gave her a bit of a brief summary of what the book entailed. Two lovers. . . a world against them. Was this what girls her age actually read? When she turned to face bun-head her teal eyes met with Serena's bright big blue eyes and like that the two women's eyes where locked together for a brief second before Serena claimed herself as a friend to Stella, all while asking the young lady to please take care of her. It was a pure moment, soft and sweet, enough so that it even caused Stella to blush a soft pink ever so slightly - - followed up with a small sad smile upon her lips. The word friend echoing in her head repeating almost taunting her to comply and agree with the bun-head. If this was how Serena viewed Stella then so be it, she had no control over what others claimed her to be to them - - but for the most part Stella only ever claimed someone when re-meeting was ‘acquaintance’ But looking over to Serena with her hopeful eyes and goofy smile even Stella could not say no, only simply comply, and nod. “Of course--- bun-head” she spoke before patting the girl gently atop the head. As she did this Stella felt a sense of familiarity rush into her in a split instance of a second, as if she had done this before, as if she had met Serena long ago. . .did Serena feel it to? Her eyes narrowed as she tried to figure out where the sense of familiarity flowed from but she couldn't tell. Her train of concentration soon broken when she felt her arm being yanked again by Serena.

This girl knew no boundaries it seemed, and her high energy already soon skyrocketed when she saw the woman she hoped to get an autograph from. When Serena commented on the woman's age, Stella tilted her head “Work hard, and you’ll dreams will come soon enough also” this was something Stella truly believed in, that working hard to achieve your goals and dreams was necessary. There was no easy way out --- and if someone wanted something done they would have to go for it, with everything they had. Looking over to the boy that Serena had accidentally ‘insulted’ someway. "It seems Miss Tsutsumi’s books have enough action and romance for both gender, how beautiful. .”She spoke this with a true genuine compliment for Stella did in fact respect that, even though she herself had never read manga, nor was she here for the signing she would respect and honor the work, effort, sweat, and tears that the author surely must have put into each page. Shifting the weight of her violin once again to her other shoulders she looked down when Serena asked her about the astrological book and what Stella meant about the respected houses. Odd---she was sure Serena would have already forgotten about such a boring book - - this made Neptune laugh lightly as she tried to explain in light terms for Serena. “Its just a theory really, something about how each planet and star houses a respected power/energy if you will and with that together they create a perfect balance of peaceful harmony while other stars are more dark/chaotic than light. This all though somehow affects our solar system and the planet earth, the mechanics of how this all works is rather interesting really -- in fact I'm sure I underlined some parts of it that really were fascinating so I won’t be surprised if you notice some of the book has been written on with scribbles here and there” the way Stella spoke about the book made it seem almost too romantic to be just some boring astrology theory, but that was just how Stella was, speaking with charm for everything that caught her passion.

As the line moved she looked to Serena and nodded to let her know that she was now next to get her book signed by the author of her dreams. “It seems you’re next bun-head”

User Image

Company: With Bun Head/Serena/The rude man and others inside the bookstore as well.
Mood: Compliant ---
OOC:

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
User Image

____________________________ є ___ ℓ ɲ ℴ

S α ι Ɩ σ яxx♏ α я ѕxx
_____________________________Rєѕιɗιηg Aт The Walk to The Mall________Ƈσηѕσятєɗ Ɓу No One__

xChanging out of her miko uniform into a simple sweater, purple skinny jeans, hoop earrings, converse, and a gray beanie, she was almost ready. "Grandpa! I'm heading out!" The young girl's voice called out. Finishing her laces she straightened her spine and tapped the tip to confirm the fit. Adjusting her bangs before opening the sliding door she stepped out of the shrine and into the shower of sakura petals. Passing by visitors were heading to the shrine, "Grandpa better be able to handle the shrine alone.." Her mind full of doubts of her grandfather being able to take on the tasks to run the shrine. He always was the type to get sidetracked.. And that was when there weren't people showing up to give their prayers. The girl continued down the sidewalk despite her thoughts. Who was this young lady? Rei Hino. A bright, smart woman who dreams to be the priestess of her family's shrine. Rei brushed her hair with her fingers shaking the petals out. She was headed to the mall for a new book that had just released that she's been wishing to read. The distance from the shrine to the mall wasn't too treacherous, it was nice to go for the walk on a nice day.

_______Oυт Oƒ CнιмєѕSorry for such a short reply. I'm at a bit of a writer's block. Lots of stuff on my mind.___
                                                                        User Image_________User Image_________User Image

美 火 遠 感心 兵
                                                                        Sнє ιѕ вєαυтιfυƖ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxƁυт ѕнє ιѕ "вєαυтιfυƖ" ιη тнє ωαу α fσяєѕт fιяє ιѕ вєαυтιfυƖ.
                                                                        DON'T COME ANY CLOSERxDON'T COME ANY CLOSER
                                                                        DON'T COME ANY CLOSERxxxxxDON'T COME ANY CLOSER
                                                                        DON'T COME ANY CLOSERxxxxxxxxxxxxDON'T COME ANY CLOSER

Sσмєтнιηg тσ вє αɗмιяєɗ fяσм α ɗιѕтαηcє. Ɲσт υρ cƖσѕє.xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJυѕт α ѕραяк cαη ѕєт тнє ωσяƖɗ αвƖαzє.

Ƒιяє вυяηѕ ωιтнιη нєя . . . x SσƖɗιєя σf Ƒιєяcє ƑƖαмєѕ.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff