Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ali The Owl Bear's Significant Otter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It x won't x be x in x vain ------ to x swallow x all x your x pain------ and x learn x to x love x what x burns
                                                                          tab t h e l i g h t w i l l s h i n e t h r o u g h t h e r a i n
                                                                          tab tab tab tab tab and heaven will hear them call your name !
                                                                          tab tab tab tab tab tab tab you'll put a smile upon their faces

tab x g a t h e r xx c o u r a g e x xxx x g a t h e r xx c o u r a g e x xxx x g a t h e r xx c o u r a g e x
                                                                          tab tab tab the story you birth will be ageless
                                                                          x ↙↙
                                                                          x
                                                                          DO IT FOR YOUR PEOPLE xx DO IT FOR YOUR PRIDE xx DO IT FOR YOUR COUNTRY xx DO IT FOR YOUR NAME
                                                                          DO IT FOR YOUR PEOPLE xx DO IT FOR YOUR PRIDE xx DO IT FOR YOUR COUNTRY xx DO IT FOR YOUR NAME

The prince blinked in shock as a laugh erupted from her, he hadn't exactly expected that. Sure, he was aware this wasn't going to be as easy as he'd wish, but a laugh he wasn't expecting. Receiving her finger jabbed into his chest; Daerion looked down before back to her with a single rose eyebrow. She certainly was something else, incredibly lovely, even as she scolded him with that fierce look in her shining eyes. He wasn't kidding though, and his expression remained serious until she continued on. It was then his brow caved a bit at her words into a curve of sympathy. As she turned her back to him all he wanted to do was hold her, and it was that overwhelming desire to comfort her that caused him to reach out, despite the knowledge he might very well be flipped or otherwise assaulted. She was plenty worth that risk, a little pain didn’t intimidate him— nothing did, really. “Briar…” She probably didn’t want his sympathy, but his tone was gentle and smothered with it. Stepping close to her he placed his hand on her upper arm. If she wanted to keep her back to him then fine, but he wouldn’t just turn away and leave, she wasn’t going to get rid of him that easily, and he wasn’t going to stand idly while the woman he loved was upset…even if he was probably what caused it in the first place with his impulsive confession. Brushing the back of his hand up and down her arm in a small movement that held affectionate comfort, a deep sigh came from the prince.

“I’m sorry.”

He wasn't even sure what he was apologizing for, maybe for the way he'd upset her, or how complicated this was, or for the years after their past events that she kept away, or the fact he hadn't been able to protect her before, or everything combined. But one thing he wasn't sorry for was his confession, was the fact that he loved her. He couldn’t understand what she’d been through, and he couldn’t completely understand why this was so hard on her, but seeing her like this upset him. Despite his title and wealth and renown and skill he could do nothing to make this easier, and that irritated him some. He didn't have all the answers, but he wouldn't give up that easily. He wanted her, and he’d fight for her, they could make it work, somehow…right? Yes, he was confident in that, and he would make her see that. He couldn’t accept that this feeling was meant to be ignored, that the connection they had was just for not. He wasn’t just going to draw back without even stepping into battle, no matter what she said to him. He wasn't a coward.

“This probably isn’t fair of me, but I won’t turn away now. No, I can’t see how it’s better off to just forget— as if I could. And what’s so terrible about a life with someone you love? I love you and you love me too, I know that now, so what’s so distasteful about giving us a chance? We can make it work— we can at least give it all we’ve got. I haven’t forgotten what you’ve told me, but that’s not all that you are, that’s not what I see; I see a strong woman who would’ve died for someone she loved. I see a part of your heart that I don’t think you give yourself enough credit for...” Pausing for a moment, he withdrew his hand momentarily to fix his hair habitually. “You know, I don’t think I’d be that horrible to be married to.” He teased in an attempt joking manner, trying to lighten her mood but shaking his head at his failed attempt. He just wasn’t the same around her, it was as if every charismatic bone in his body wilted away, leaving nothing but these intense emotions he couldn’t push down and wasn’t sure how to express. He sighed once more, but it had a strong resolve in it. “I meant what I said, and I don’t intend to give up on you, on us…is that really what you want? He questioned, obviously doubting her rejecting him; she wasn’t firm in her decision, he could see that much. If the subject really was too much for her he’d drop it for now, but he’d find a way to win her over, no matter how long it took. To be alone and trying to forget about the person you love, trying to deny that you want them...this couldn't be what she wanted. It wasn't what he wanted.

xxxx company x x Briar xxx location x x lakeside xxx outfit x x link xxx journal xx playlist

Emmaleth

Sparkly Fairy

█┊ ⊰ THE MIRROR SHOWS NOT;; ※※※ your values are all shot ↺
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              BUT OH! MY HEART WAS FLAWED » » I KNEW MY WEAKNESS ↷↷↷ SO HOLD MY HAND;;
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxconsignxxxxmexxxxnotxxxxtoxxxxdarkness ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image
        AENDIR HYRULE
        THE KING

The king stood back and allowed his daughter to step forward, his thin eyebrows raising a bit with interest as he watched her ready her bow. She really did have good form; it was easy to see from her confident yet relaxed movements that she really was a natural at this. As Clara aimed and let her arrow loose, hitting the target in the distance perfectly, Aendir lifted his hands to clap softly despite the fact that he would obviously be losing this little competition.

”Good shot! Your training is paying off quite well,” He complimented her, deciding that he had to praise his daughter for her diligence in her training even though he could feel his pride being wounded before he'd even shot an arrow. Though he'd always been rather good at archery, his skills in battle had never compared to those of his father or brother, and he could feel a bit of the insecurity coming back as he took Clara's place where she'd been standing and cocked an arrow on the string of the bow.

As he pulled the string back and adjusted his position, he felt his body lock into a stance that felt natural, one that allowed the bow to sort of settle into his form. He lined up the shot, steadying himself and taking a deep breath before he let the arrow fly. Aendir exhaled as he lowered the bow and watched hopefully....as the arrow hit the very outer circle of the target.

”Oh, Peahats,” He swore, reaching up to smooth back his sleek platinum blonde hair before giving Clara a slightly sheepish smile. ”Your father's rusty. Let me get the hang of it again and you'll have no reason to be cocky.” With this, he stepped back a few yards and beckoned for Clara to continue with a flourish of his arm. ”Go on then, now it gets tough – that was just a practice run.”

After the princess went another round and got a bullseye once again, Aendir rolled his shoulders back in their sockets a few times before cocking an arrow and poising himself to shoot once more. This time his eyes narrowed with concentration, the crows feet around them becoming more prominent as he exhaled and let the arrow fly. This time went smoother; it hit the center of the target just a few inches off from Clara's, and he lowered the bow as a smirk crossed his lips. ”Hah! The old man's still got it, it seems,” He said, though he didn't immediately realize that he still hadn't outshot his daughter.

♛ ⊰ LOCATION ⊱ archery range ♛ ⊰ COMPANY ⊱ Clara ♛ ⊰ MOOD ⊱ competitive ♛ ⊰ PLAYLIST ⊱ x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Akane Yue Valentine

Sparkly Fairy

User Image

xxxxoxxvxxexxrxx xx xxaxxtxxixxxx⊰ ⊰ the toy maker
                                                      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

↳ ↳ 【 listen real close 】 ✿ to the WIND at night CARRYING D R E A M S that pass us ნჸ, ნჸ, ნჸ
                                                        xxxxxxSOMEBODY HEARS WHEN YOU CRY AT NIGHTxxxxxxxxSOMEBODY CARES && IT'S GONNA BE ALRIGHT
                                                        ❖·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.*xxxx❖·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.*xxxx❖·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.*xxxx❖·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.*xxxx❖·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.*
                                                          ❥█┊ oиε ∂αч ι вεℓιεvε O U R WORLD WILL LEARN TO ⊰ live in p e a c e
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx➸ one day soon ...

❤ ❤ ❤

Clover continued to nibble at her slice of pie until she heard Ranulf say that it was delicious. Her cheeks turned a light shade of rosy pink and she stared shyly at her plate for a moment, tapping her fork absentmindedly against the crust of the pie. ”I'm glad you like it...” She murmured, though she didn't sound glad at all. On the inside she really was happy to hear that he liked it, but the little fairy had gotten so used to feeling gloomy that she rarely ever smiled anymore.

As he said he was wondering if there was nothing she couldn't do, the toymaker sighed. ”There are a lot of things I'm not good at...” She said sadly as she took another small bite of pie. ”I'm not good at horseback riding, or dancing, or sounding out big words or healing. Making toys and baking are the only things I have, really...”

Clover was well aware that she was quite the downer to hang out with, and the thought of it almost made her want to stand up and leave Ranulf to enjoy his pie in peace without having someone like her around to ruin it. Even though the thought was completely irrational, the depressing little fairy just couldn't help but think negative thoughts. Most people didn't take much of a liking to her because of her timid and melancholy nature, and she didn't really blame them. Still, she'd made it this far in thanking Ranulf, right? Maybe there was still a bit of hope that he wasn't tired of her?

As the writer asked if she would prefer to sit outside, Clover didn't respond immediately. ”Um...I don't want to be a bother...” She muttered, reaching up to tuck a lock of her raspberry-red hair behind her pointed ear. The short little piece of hair wasn't long enough to stay there, and as it flopped back down against her cheek, she sighed. ”W-would you like me to stay and...help you tidy up a bit? If you don't mind, that is...I know I'm not really great company to have...”

✿ ⊰ LOCATION ⊱ Ranulf's ✿ ⊰ COMPANY ⊱ Ranulf ✿ ⊰ MOOD ⊱ gloomy ✿ ⊰ PLAYLIST ⊱ x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

Akane Yue Valentine

Omnipresent Fairy

User Image
                                                      ❝ But plant your hope with good seeds
                                                      Don't cover yourself with thistle and weeds ❞

xxxxxx ⇉⇉⇉ RAIN DOWN RAIN DOWN ON ME - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                                                      . ƮƦΛΞᏝΛϞ ᎷΛᏝᏐǤΛƦ xx ֆ Ϯ Ꭷ ℕ ξ ϻ ɐ ֆ Ꭷ ℕ .
                                                      xxxxlook over your hills and be still
                                                      xxxxxxx the sky above us shoots to kill
                                                      xxxx{ RAIN DOWN } rain down on me

Traelan didn’t mind waiting for Ilanthe to get cleaned up. He was still a little annoyed with his sister for sneaking off, though, but he was certain he’d figure out what she was up to. In all honesty, it could have just be an innocent situation where she grew bored waiting for him and ventured off. Sabine was a bit of a free spirit and he knew that, but it also worried him greatly because he knew she could be naïve and easily taken advantage of. As Ilanthe bumped him, he gave her a flat look and followed after her.

“Sabine is an adult, but she was born deaf so our parents and I have always kept her close. She gets excited about things too easily and it makes her gullible. There are too many questionable people who come through town. I just don’t want her getting swindled,” he explained, stopping as the puppy from the other day bounded up to them. “Well I don’t see why we couldn’t bring him,” he mused about Rory coming along. Trae liked animals, after all, so he wouldn’t argue about bringing along the pet. It was a wonder he didn’t have any pets of his own aside from the whimsical scarecrow that danced in his front yard…

“Anyways, yes, Sabii is definitely trouble. She also likes to pull pranks on people. The girl has no sense of shame so she often crosses lines that she shouldn’t and doesn’t realize it. She’s also… a lot more elegant in appearance than the rest of us, so it’s a dangerous combination. Sometimes I don’t know if I fear more for her or the young men that she claims as victims,” he snorted in mild amusement.

With that the duo and their fuzzy companion set off from the mechanic shop. Traelan honestly had no idea where Sabine might have gone, but he decided instead to just enjoy the day while also keeping an eye out for her. “So, Ilanthe, aside from working, drink, and tormenting your brother and enemies, what sorts of things do you do to keep yourself occupied?” he questioned, tossing an amused smirk at the woman.

YOU CAN FIND ME - walking in town
                                                            ALONGSIDE - Ilanthe
                                                            FEELING A BIT - curious
                                                            WRITING MY - thoughts

Akane Yue Valentine

Omnipresent Hunter

11,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
ѺҤ ⒻⓇⒾⒺⓃⒹⓈ, φʅєɑʂє Σӽȼʊsэ Ϻξ
XXX I'ʟʟ put it ⓛⓞⓞⓢⓔⓛⓨ, ℑ'ɱ sɪcκ ȺȠD tɩяҽȡ ɵғ ⒮⒤⒯⒯⒤⒩⒢ DOWN

ʗɐи't ⒽⒺⓁⓅ ʙυт s℮℮ the ℛℰÅϨOℕS, tɸ ωɧɒʈ ℑ'ɱ яєαםιиɢ
ѺҤ the ⓒⓞⓕⓕⓔⓔ ɱσɼɳɩɳgs in this ҬѲШΠ, ℑ'ɱ ɗoπϵ ѡɨʇӈ ιɢиσяαиcє

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Leo Malakai
User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

When she stopped crying, Leo found himself thinking that perhaps there was hope for him yet. He could hardly believe that he’d caused a cute little fairy girl to cry so hard and he certainly felt guilty about using a date as a way to get her to stop, but he never knew what to do when girls started to cry. His ex had tried to use tears against him before and he’d almost forgiven her for cheating on him (on his birthday) because of that. Tears were, at least against Leo, a girl’s greatest weapon. He was instantly at a loss for what to do and would try anything to get the tears to stop. At least with Bahati, she had a valid reason to cry. He’d accidentally married her and while he was a Hylian and it wouldn’t affect him too much, it was very different for fairies. He had to find a way to fix the mistake he’d made, because he couldn’t possibly live with himself knowing that he’d practically ruined an innocent girl’s life.

“Well, this is all my fault, so no, I definitely won’t abandon you, Bahati.” he tried to smile, but it was awkward and forced. “At the very least, I want to get to know you better. If you’re going to be stuck with me, then you should at least find out if you’ll like me at all, right?” Then maybe, with time, he could find a way for the poor fairy to be free of him. She deserved better than someone who accidentally threw marriage proposals around, however unknowingly, and then offered to go on a date just to get the crying to stop. He was really just a terrible person and soon enough, the blond man would be wallowing in guilt, he’d probably have to get drunk and cry to Gallus about his woes soon. Sure his friend had told Leo to go out and meet a girl, but he probably hadn’t meant like this.

“You just have to be yourself, Bahati.” He let out a small chuckle, a real one and gave her a soft smile. “It wouldn’t mean anything to either of us if we weren’t ourselves.” He debated for a moment if their first “date” should be at a restaurant or a picnic and eventually decided on a picnic since Bahati was still tiny and would probably be stared at in a restaurant. He might have been a terrible person, but he’d accidentally humiliated her enough and wasn’t going to subject her to staring people that might make her even more uncomfortable and unhappy. With a nod, he pet the kitten for a moment, until it finally seemed to warm up to him and headed for the store, the kitten following along.

He bought a tablecloth, a basket and the stuff to make sandwiches, as well as some prepared potato salad, lemons, sugar, water and a pitcher. Then he headed back to the park, set up the tablecloth, took a seat and began preparing food. “I forgot to ask if you had any preferences…” he hung his head in shame for a moment. “I’m sorry, I just keep messing up today.” It was obviously not his day, but at least he’d get a delicious sandwich and some time with a cute girl. Even if he had just accidentally ruined her life, he could still take a moment to appreciate how pretty she was, even if she was still tiny.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Location: Park tab Company: Bahati tab Mood: Thoroughly terrible and guilty tab Thoughts: Journal

♫ ♬ Is ъℓɪss ȺȠD ғoʁ this ℑ'ɱ ɢonna ɦʋ, ɦʋ, ⓗⓤⓡⓡⓨ ♫ ♬xxxx
                                          ♭ ♪ and ɢєт ɄҎ, ɢєт ϴɄȾ, ϺɅҚΣ this Ь℮ ғoʁ something ♭ ♪

Ѻr ℯℓsℯ it's αʟʟ ℐϑsȶ ȠOҬҤIȠG
                                          Emmaleth

Interesting Fairy

User Image

User Image

xxxBlinking softly, Harriette slowly approached the woman whilst biting her lip slightly. Although she was a little anxious of her, part of Harriette felt that the woman meant no harm therefore the six year old felt at ease too come closer. However the little girl paused softly when the lady responded to her eye comment by saying that she couldn't see. Frowning softly the little girl titled her head towards the woman. "I'm sorry. I don't understand. Why can't you see?" she questioned though paused when the woman went on to explain. "I’m what is called blind, it means that my eyes don’t work. So I have to make up for them with my ears and nose and hands." Hearing the woman's response, Harriette's eyes lit up as she came closer to her since she had a better understanding of the female's situation. "Oh...I get it now." she said as her voice perked up with interested. "My granny said she used to know a friend who was blind and she said they were one of the smartest and wisest people, as all their other senses are much better than ours cause they relay on it more because they can't use their eyes." Harriette replied as her deep brown eyes remained focused on the woman who despite her lack of sight was able to tell that Harriette was a small child therefore she had knelt down beside her so she could get to Harriette's eye level.

However the girl paused softly at the woman's next comment. "I can tell where you are by the sound of your voice, but I can’t see you. Do you have wings, little fairy princess?" Hearing the fairy princess comment, Harriette couldn't help but sigh softly as she shook her head. "No...I don't have any fairy wings......" she replied with a hint of disappointment in her voice. "I met a fairy yesterday and her wings were really pretty and they glowed in the dark. She was very nice as she was able to help me find my way back to granny." Harriette replied before looking down at the ground. "I just wish I had pretty wings like her." she said though perked up slightly when she realised that despite not having wings she still had her princess crown. "Oh! I forgot! I still have my princess crown." Harriette chirped as she briefly removed the flower crown from her head and held it out towards the woman so she could touch it. "It's a princess flower crown. Here!" Harriette replied brightly. "You see there's a big castle not far from us." she said as she pointed towards the direction of Hyrule castle. "That's why I came up with the idea of being a fairy princess because if I was a princess I would be to live in the big castle and have loads if pretty dresses and make loads of pretty flower crowns." Harriette replied playfully as she placed the flower crown back on her head.

However like Harriette's wing idea, the six year old believed that living in the castle and becoming a princess was nothing more than a mere dream. Most day's the little would have stared out at it from her bedroom window as she could only ponder on what it was like inside those grand walls. Though the little girl paused slightly when the woman introduced herself as Aeneth (Ae for short) before asking Harriette what her name was, without forgetting to remind her that she was a fairy princess, which made the six year old giggle in delight as she swayed her body playfully from side to side. "My name is Harriette but some people call me Harri." she replied. Though the little girl couldn't help but smile even more at Aeneth's next compliment. "I don’t need to see you to know that you’re lovely, I can tell by your voice!" Hearing the lady's comment, Harriette looked at her as her deep brown eyes shone with curiosity. "Really? You must be able to tell a lot about people despite being blind." she replied before sighing softly. "I wish I was like that. I can see but sometimes it's hard too tell if someone's good or not. My teacher does say not to talk to strangers but they also say that it's rude to ignore people. Though how can you tell if someone is going to be mean or not. Granny say's that you can tell by the aura they give off but what if they don't give off a good aura or a bad one?" she questioned as she continued to look at Aeneth. Unfortunately this was only just one of many life's questions that fluttered through the curious six year's head and most likely it could have been one of the many questions that Harriette could only learn from years and experience which was something she obviously lacked for a girl her age.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Akane Yue Valentine

Sparkly Fairy

User Image

Rory was glad to hear that Clodagh was feeling better, though the way she explained herself to him caused his fair eyebrows to raise up a little bit with concern. She seemed to be acting...odd. Perhaps she was sick? Either that or this whole ordeal was making her anxious, just like it was to him. Whatever it was, Rory thought it best not to bring it up. Things were already fragile between them, and the last thing he wanted to do to her was make her feel awkward or pressured. After all, she'd always done her job well, and so he had nothing to complain about from that standpoint.

"That's good to hear...sometimes we all need a bit of relaxation, I suppose," He said agreeably as he awkwardly shuffled around a few papers on the counter to keep his hands busy. Honestly, he supposed he could've used a few days off too. He hadn't taken a vacation in a long time, and perhaps he was simply overworked. Still...he didn't have much besides his job. He'd dedicated his life to helping other people with their ailments, and he wouldn't have had things any other way, but sometimes the stress of it all started to get to him a bit.

Things may have been awkward and a bit tense between the doctor and the nurse, but as soon as Clodagh mentioned that she'd brought in some homemade banana bread, Rory's face lit up a bit. Clodagh was definitely one of the best cooks he'd ever met, if not the very best. There was no way he was going to turn down the offer, especially since he hadn't eaten breakfast yet. Besides, perhaps sharing breakfast together would lighten the mood a little bit? "Oh, that sounds great," He said happily, moving to follow her instinctively. "Don't worry -- you don't have to get it for me. I'll do it, I insist."

With this, he led the way into the back so that he could get a pot of tea started and get a slice of the bread for each of them. Once he'd set the pot to boil over the fireplace, he handed Clodagh a plate and took a seat in a chair nearby. As long as there was no one in the clinic, it didn't matter if they relaxed a bit, right? The doctor took a small bite of the bread, chewing thoughtfully for a moment before swallowing and giving a smile of approval. "Wow...you've done it again, Clodagh," He complimented her as he took another bite, this one bigger.

"So...did you have a nice break? Do anything noteworthy?" He inquired in an attempt to make some casual conversation as they ate. "It's been awfully dull here lately. I suppose that's a good thing, when you think about it, though -- people are actually taking care of themselves." Rory had been the head doctor at the clinic for a long time, and it wasn't very often that they got hardly any patients.

♛ ⊰ LOCATION ⊱ clinic ♛ ⊰ COMPANY ⊱ Clodagh ♛ ⊰ MOOD ⊱ amiable ♛ ⊰ PLAYLIST ⊱ x

Ivythefairy

Omnipresent Hunter

11,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User ImageUser Image

♚❤♚────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────♚❤♚

It was one thing to say that she was proud of her own accomplishments and another thing entirely to admit that she knew her victory was mostly because she had been practicing day in and day out for years while her father had something boring to do every day like running a country and stuff. She was practiced and had warmed up only that morning, it had been a very long time since Clara’s father shot an arrow from a bow and that was the chief reason for his lack of perfect aim at the moment. She smiled brightly at him anyhow though, it was certainly something to be winning against her father, even if it wasn’t really what she would call a fair competition. "Don’t worry Papa, you’ll get the hang of it again soon. You just have to practice a bit.” It was quite likely that she would win the competition they were having now, but if Aendir took the time in the future to practice a bit, then it was just as likely that he would win all future competitions unless Clara continued to improve, something she fully intended to do.

His second shot was quite good, not as good as her own of course, but still much better than the last. He was warming up quickly. Clara took up position yet again, even farther from the target than before and aimed, taking a slow, steady breath and firing as she breathed out. The arrow was true to its course and hit the target in the center once again, not a completely perfect bullseye, but the princess wasn’t in the mood to complain about a centimeter or two. "So what do you think about an archery competition for the whole kingdom Papa? I think I could win with a bit more practice!” She turned to him just before he got his chance to shoot and grinned widely. Her upbeat personality really shone through her expressions, it was always so easy to see that she meant it when she smiled, her cheeks flushed slightly and her eyes twinkled, perhaps that expression was more like her mother’s than her fathers. When she flipped her hair a moment later, looked quite proud of her previous shot and the idea of winning a country wide archery contest (that probably wouldn’t happen at all) she was the spitting image of her father.

Clara was definitely a bit conceited, she couldn’t help it. She had been raised to be proud of who she was and what she did and that pride had practically overflowed, her tiny frame could hardly contain it all. That being said, she was still a fairly decent person at heart and not entirely the spoiled princess most thought her to be. "What should I ask for when I win?” Clara continued to grin, more than pleased by the prospect of victory. Most princesses would ask for a pony or some other nonsense, but Clara knew what made the world go round. "A raise in my allowance perhaps?” She winked once at her father before finally stepping back to let him have his turn at the range, though her grin never faltered. Yes, money made the world go round, but that didn’t mean she was planning on using her allowance, whether she got that raise or not, on dresses, jewelry or perfumes; Clara had other, grander, designs for her money.

♚❤♚────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────♚❤♚

ʟocaтιoɴ Hyrule Castle | coмρaɴʏ Aendir | мood Competitive | ιтємs Bow and quiver | ωʀιтιɴɢ Journal

primadonut

Omnipresent Hunter

11,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
ℓɩӄℯ Λ иэω DΛϓ☼ ↷ʀɪsɪɴɢ↶↻
ℓɩӄℯ Λ ɔɒɭɱ βℰℱѺℛℰ the SҬʘӶӍ☁☰
ℓɩӄℯ ҒOG ʟɪғтɪɴɢ from ѴΛζζЄϓS
σɳ Λ SζℰℰPℑȠGʄσɾℯsʈ ғʟooʀ

User Image

Location: Home tab Company: Clover tab Mood: Pie ouo tab Writing: My journal tab
                                        ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

It was all he could do to keep from shaking his head slightly as Clover detailed all the things that she was bad at, at least in her opinion. Ranulf wasn’t exactly good at everything himself, he might have been good at his job, but he hated it and was, according to her publisher, terrible at writing what he wanted to write. That wasn’t something he was going to tell the fairy though. Cute as she was, he was very secretive about what he did for a living and didn’t want to let anyone know what it was exactly, it was embarrassing and in his opinion a little shameful. Teen romance novels were not what he would call literature and on top of that, he had to go out of his way to make them terrible when he really only wanted to write fantasy and he felt that he was quite good at that! "Horseback riding can depend entirely on the nature and temperament of the horse and not the rider, so my dear, it might just be that the last time you tried, you got an irritated horse rather than not being very good at it. I’m not much for dancing myself either, it’s difficult to get the rhythm right and then remember all the steps, it’s beyond me.” he gave Clover a soft smile. "Baking and toy making are wonderful skills that not everyone possesses. I myself can’t make a toy for the life of me.”

She didn’t seem too fond of the idea of sitting outside though and offered to help him clean up. "Oh no no, I can’t make you help clean up my mess. Besides, it’s all organized chaos. I know where everything is like this and every time I try to keep it clean, I lose literally everything. I’d make a terrible roommate I suppose.” Ranulf scratched the back of his head lightly, letting out a small laugh. Part of why he didn’t want Clover helping to clean up was because a few of the papers scattered about, not many, but a few, were fan letters that praised him for his trashy books. He wouldn’t have been able to live with himself if someone found out that he was the one writing the bad teen romance novels that most (illiterate) girls (in his opinion) were being swept away by. Clover seemed much too mature to bother with such trash and he really hoped that she didn’t read them. If anyone was going to read anything he wrote and know that it was him, then he would prefer it be one of the finished fantasy manuscripts just wasting away on a shelf on his office desk.

"How about instead of cleaning up we find something to do or talk about. Get to know each other a bit better. Would you like to go for a walk around the lake once we’ve finished eating Miss Clover?” At the very least Ranulf was confident he could strike up an interesting conversation and get to know a bit more about the fairy. Aside from the facts that she made toys and her pies were absolutely delicious. If he had any less self-control he probably would have gone for a second piece already, but he wasn’t going to make himself look too bad in front of a cute girl. At the very least he could offer some sort of exercise to work off the pie that he was likely to devour the moment she left because it was just far too delicious.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                        User Image

↷◓ℯץℯs ѺҎΣȠsℓσωℓץ as the ▒▒DɄSȾ▒▒ ɩs sнαкєɴ ѲӺӺ
                                        ʈσ ɢαɀℯ ϑφση ʈɧℯ ۩ШɌΣℭҜΛGΣ۩☼
                                        that theмɪםɴɪɢнт ɧαɳ∂s have ШɌѲɄGҤҬ

Primadonut

Omnipresent Hunter

11,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User ImageTҺЄϓ'ζζ σσк you in the ΣɎΣS,
tab tab you of ȽIɆS
tab tab tab βєʟɪєvє me, they're gonna ȾɌɎ

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXϩΘ ШӉΣN ϒϴɄ'ɌΣ GϴℑNG ȻɌȺȤϒ
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXΛɳ∂ ʈℎɩɳgʂ ʄαℓℓ α℘αɾʈ
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXʟɪsтєɴ тo ʏoυʀ нєαם, ʀємємвєʀ ωнo ʏoυ αʀє
User Image

She listened, more amused than anything else, as Trae spoke of his sister. Honestly listening to him talk about her made her think of her brother who was, in Ila’s opinion, a bit gullible as well. He’d had his heart broken by some tramp after all and then hadn’t even bothered to do anything about it other than mope! Ila had to be the one to get some sweet, sweet revenge on her. Multiple times. Okay maybe that was why Leo never bothered to get even. Regardless, Ilanthe doubted they really needed to follow Sabine around the city after they found her. She was an adult and the only way to grow was to make your own mistakes. That was what Ilanthe had been taught as a child and it was something she believed even now. A person didn’t learn if someone was fixing everything for them. Not to mention there was that whole aspect of overbearing older sibling making life difficult because they were so determined to be protective. Ila had no personal experience with that, but she’d seen it enough times to know that it didn’t always turn out too well.

With Rory on the leash though, she merely grinned at Trae. “Great, he loves walks.” It would be better to let Trae figure out on his own whether or not his sister wanted him following her or not. Ilanthe didn’t know Sabine, she’d never met the girl, so she wasn’t going to make a decision on her behalf, things like that generally went terribly wrong. She lifted a brow as he kept talking though, a bit of a grin forming on her face. If Sabii liked to pull pranks then it was likely that the two of them could get along famously. Ilanthe loved to mess with people, especially ones that had managed to make her irritated or messed with her little brother. “Are you saying I’m not elegant in appearance?” she asked, giving Trae a droll stare for a moment before adding on, “When there isn’t oil or grease or whatever on my face of course.” She knew she wasn’t exactly elegant, she was a mechanic, her hands were as rough as she was and some days the only way to see her skin through all the dirt was due to streaks of sweat, which were gross, but she ignored them when working.

However, Ilanthe let out a laugh when he asked what her hobbies were. “You mean there’s more to do than relentlessly torment my enemies? Oh my, I suppose I will have to find something new to do.” She gave him a quick wink and thought for a moment. “Well, I like to play board games with Leo when I’m not tormenting him and I enjoy making keychains, but they’re usually made of left over junk and aren’t ‘pretty’ enough to sell. I like ‘em well enough though.” As they walked, her green eyes trailed after Rory, the puppy was running ahead and sniffing things until the leash ran out. Then he would whine and pull against it for a moment before figuring out that nothing was going to change, he would have to slow down. “What about you, big guy? You like anything aside from rocks, alcohol and tailing your sister?” Once again the large grin was on her face. She couldn’t help but tease him slightly, it was one of her favorite things to do to people after all.

ʟocαтɪoɴ: In Town tab tab coмραɴʏ: Traelan, Rory tab tab мooם: Curious tab tab ɪтємs: N/A tab tab

ϒσϑ'ɾℯ ʈℎℯ σɳℯ

ϒϴɄ'ɌΣ ȾӉΣ ɄNɃɌΣȺҚȺɃζΣ

ღ·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.ღӇℰΛℛҬღ·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.ღ
                                              Emmaleth

Omnipresent Hunter

11,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
▧▨▩▧▨▩▧▨▩▧▨▩▧▨▩▧▨▩▧▨▩▧▨▩▧▨▩▧▨
Do you see the world in different cσℓσяs?
Do you see the world in вℓαcк and ɢяєץ?

Aℯℵℯϯℌ ℱaℯɾѵℯℓ
Spirit Priestess

A promise of safe
ℛЄȾUɌȠ undelivered,
The ѺϽℰÅN is wider than I first guessed...

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Perhaps she just really loved children, but Aeneth found Harriette to be completely adorable. The way the little girl spoke, the words and tone she used, just shone with innocence and Ae couldn’t help but smile slightly in her direction. She might not have been a conceited person, but she didn’t argue when the girl said blind people were intelligent and wise. It was true in some ways. Aeneth had learned to rely on her other senses and her lack of sight allowed her to see spirits, the only things that could make themselves known to her eyes. Some were helpful enough that when she was in a spot that required sight, they would see for her, as Ace had done just the other day, the sweetheart, but not all were as kind as he. She had to rely on her four remaining senses and judge people according to their voices, tones, the words they used and sometimes how the smelled. She couldn’t make assumptions based on expressions or their state of dress.

Aeneth let the conversation drift back to the fairy wings and continued to smile. The girl had already admitted to not really being a fairy, but had met one recently that had beautiful wings. “Did the fairy have a name?” Aeneth had to hold in a small giggle as the girl mentioned her crown and if she hadn’t been able to hear the slight rustling of Harriette pulling it from her hair, she might not have realized that the girl was holding it out to her. Gently reaching forward, she let her fingers run over the soft flower petals for a moment, her smile brightening. “It’s lovely! What sort of flowers did you use?”

Having no way to see that the girl was pointing to the castle, Aeneth just nodded in understanding, she knew the castle was there of course and had visited it on a few occasions, mainly as a representative of the church, but she didn’t say anything about that to the little girl. It was likely that she wouldn’t understand what it meant to be a priestess and Aeneth rather liked it when people treated her as the average blind woman rather than a blind priestess that could only see the dead. That was never a fun conversation for her. “You would make a lovely princess and a kind one at that! If you were to be a princess, what would you do, aside from wear pretty dresses? Would you share the flower crowns with others?” She was genuinely curious as to whether or not this girl was particularly gentle, she seemed very nice for a child, but it was also very common for kids to be selfish and Ae couldn’t help but wonder if perhaps this girl was just inherently kindhearted.

It didn’t take much to realize that she was a smart little girl though. She was already worried about how to deal with strangers. Not everyone was as nice as Aeneth, she knew that very well, but this little girl wasn’t sure how she was supposed to not talk to strangers without being rude and ignoring them. “I’ve also had a lot of time to understand people, I’m much older than you, Harriette. If you’re really worried about strangers approaching you, and I do suppose I am a stranger as well, it would be best not to stop and talk to anyone you didn’t know if they started talking to you first. Oh dear, I’m not making a very good case for myself, am I?” she chuckled quietly. “At your age, though you might not like it, you should probably stick close to an adult that you trust and as you get older, you will be able to judge people better. Right now you don’t have too much experience with that, but let’s see if I can help.” Aeneth truly wanted to help Harriette at least feel safer, even though she certainly wanted the little girl to remain safe as well. “What sort of person do you think me to be, just by how I look and what you’ve seen of me so far?”

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Currently with: Harriette tab tab Mood: Curious tab tab Location: near Harriette's House

My feelings are in my: Journal tab tab I currently feel a bit: Amused tab tab

Ivythefairy

Interesting Fairy

User Image

User Image

xxx"That's good to hear...sometimes we all need a bit of relaxation, I suppose." Hearing the doctor's comment in response to Clodagh's time off, the young female couldn't help but frown softly as she watched him awkwardly shuffle a few papers on the desk. Biting her lip softly, part of Clodagh felt a little guilty for leaving Rory on his own. Despite him being her ex lover she knew Rory was a good boss and always did what he could to help her in her job therefore Clodagh was more than happy to do anything for Rory whether it was staying on late for work or assisting him with almost any task in the surgery as she knew Rory deserved it and it was her way of paying him back for being a good and patient boss. Though this time Clodagh almost regretted her week off as she felt she needed to be there and help Rory. "I hope things weren't too hectic for him while I was gone. Hopefully I wont need any more time off until........" Clodagh thought though grimaced softly at the last part knowing it was only a matter of time before she did have to take off work again and by that stage she would have had to let Rory know the truth and in turn putting her job at risk. After all despite how understanding he was with her taking time off, she still believed that he mightn't be happy with the fact she was carrying his child. However the young nurse sighed softly as she shock off the thought for now as she had promised herself that she wouldn't let it upset her today, with that Clodagh focused her attention on the banana bread she had made for Rory.

Once she had mentioned the bread to the doctor, a small yet gentle smile appeared on Clodagh's lips as Rory's face seemed to light up at the mention of her cooking. In a way it almost lifted her spirits and made her forget about her dilemma, she didn't know why but it always made her happy when Rory was pleased with her cooking. Maybe due to the fact that Rory lived alone therefore Clodagh felt sorry for him from time to time and tried to make sure he got a few decent meals each day. During the months that they dated, Clodagh would have always invited him over for dinner. Although it wasn't too long ago, Clodagh held on to those memories more than anything. She had loved nothing more than cooking up a lovely meal for her and Rory, while they curled up together and stargazed later on that night before heading to bed. Of course it was a very simple idea but Clodagh loved it more than anything, in a way Rory made her feel comfortable and relaxed and was someone who she felt she could actually spend the rest of her life with. Unlike other males who simply seen Clodagh as a pretty face and nothing else, Rory actually respected her and seen her as much more. However sadly the deep feelings she had for him was the main reason why their relationship had to be called off, as much as she loved him she knew her job had to come first. Though the young female was pushed out of her train of thought when Rory got up to follow her as he was obviously eager to try some of the banana bread.

With that, Clodagh followed him to the kitchen where he placed a pot of water on the fireplace for tea before handing Clodagh a plate. Smiling softly, Clodagh waited for Rory to help himself to the bread before cutting a slice for herself while she then poured tea for both of them before eventually sitting down. There was no patients in this morning and everything in the surgery was prepped and cleaned therefore Clodagh seen no harm in relaxing and taking it easy, as it wasn't too often things were quiet in the clinic so they needed to enjoy it while they could. Sipping on her tea, Clodagh couldn't help but chuckle slightly when Rory compliment her bread before taking an even bigger bite. "I'm glad you like it." she replied as she carefully nibbled on her own piece. However the young woman paused softly at Rory's next comment. "So...did you have a nice break? Do anything noteworthy?" Frowning softly, Clodagh wrapped her hands around her tea cup as she stared into it, knowing too well that her time off was anything but a break as she spent nights on end throwing up and constantly worrying about her pregnancy. However she tried to shake off her frown and smile weakly at him, knowing she couldn't show him how upset she was. "Oh....it was fine thanks. I umm....just had a quiet time off...umm...helped my dad around the house. You know....the usual." she replied. However the young nurse couldn't help but giggle slightly at Rory's last comment when he mentioned how quiet it had been lately in the clinic. "I see, that is a good thing." she replied. "Hopefully it lasts and we don't get bombarded with loads of sick patients." she said before taking a small sip of her tea.

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Sparkly Fairy

User Image
ANNOUNCEMENT!

Attention: this is a time skip! It is now the afternoon hours! It's begun to drizzle a bit on and off, but no changes aside from that. Carry on as usual!

Sparkly Fairy

User Image
                                          User Image

Today had been boring, though so far it was a bit more interesting than normal – but still boring. Nikita had spent the entire morning trying to catch up on doing her chores and taking care of her father while Gallus had done nothing but stare out the window like a lovesick idiot. He'd been so distracted lately that she'd managed to skip doing some of her chores, though she was sure he would notice eventually. It was almost funny seeing him so out of it, but mostly it was just pathetic.

Nikita had to admit, it had been rather...interesting meeting the girl that Gallus was so hopelessly in love with. As she had paused in cleaning the floor of the bar to go over and introduce herself to Sabine, she couldn't help but notice that she really was pretty. Gallus had been acting positively antsy ever since she'd arrived, but Nikita only found it to be all the more amusing to watch.

She'd bid farewell to her brother and his new little girlfriend and gotten back to cleaning the floors, and once she was finished with that, she ran upstairs to check on her father. As she opened the door a bit to peek inside, she saw that he hadn't moved since the last time she'd checked up on him, unsurprisingly. Wandering into the room, Nikita drew the curtains back and walked around to the front of the chair he sat in. His eyes remained fixated on the window, his expression blank and tired. He'd worn that same expression for years.

”How are you, Dad?” She asked, moving to get the glass of water she'd left beside him. It had gone untouched, and she held it up to his mouth so he could take a drink. He didn't speak; he hadn't uttered a word to anyone, not even Nikita, in years. She'd stopped hoping that it would ever happen a long time ago. ”Gallus just left with some girl – I think he's crazy over her. Maybe she'll be able to get him to work a little less, huh?”

A small chuckle escaped her, but the smile on her features faded quickly at the lack of response from her father. ”Well...anyway, I'm gonna go walk around for awhile, okay? I'll be back in a bit,” She said, patting his hand and leaning forward to kiss his cheek that was rough with stubble. He didn't respond, his gaze didn't even glance away from the window. Nikita sighed and turned to leave.

With this, Nikita ran back down the stairs and out the door of the inn, eager to get a bit of sun after an entire morning of work. There seemed to be a lot of people just walking around right now, but she wasn't interested in talking to any of them. The inn receptionist simply walked straight down the street toward the gates that led into Hyrule Field until she was out of Castle Town and was instead surrounded by a nearly endless expanse of green.

She had way too much bottled up energy right now. She was feeling the usual frustration that she felt whenever she interacted with her father, and she just needed to...run. Nikita set off in a random direction at a decently fast-paced jog, and a few moments later she was running through the grass at a full-speed sprint.

Nikita continued this for awhile until her stamina was gone, and she slowed to catch her breath. Looking around, she realized that she'd wound up near the base of Death Mountain and the sun was a lot higher in the sky now. As she took deep breaths to regain some of her energy, her cyan eyes caught sight of a stranger mulling around a ways away.

Curious, she approached, taking in the rather rough and intimidating appearance of the woman who seemed to just be standing around. ”Hey – what are you doing over here?” She called to her, holding her hand up to shield her eyes from the sun as she got a better look at the woman. ”Do people usually just hang out around the base of the mountain? You must have something better to do...I never see anybody over here.” Nikita had never been one for chitchat or polite conversation, and that certainly wasn't about to change now.

✿ ⊰ LOCATION ⊱ near Death Mountain ✿ ⊰ COMPANY ⊱ Nadine ✿ ⊰ MOOD ⊱ curious ✿ ⊰ PLAYLIST ⊱ x

Shaded Rein

Sparkly Fairy

█┊ ⊰ THE MIRROR SHOWS NOT;; ※※※ your values are all shot ↺
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              BUT OH! MY HEART WAS FLAWED » » I KNEW MY WEAKNESS ↷↷↷ SO HOLD MY HAND;;
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxconsignxxxxmexxxxnotxxxxtoxxxxdarkness ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱

User Image
        AENDIR HYRULE
        THE KING

Though Aendir's pride was slightly wounded despite being outshot by his daughter of all people, he couldn't help but give her a smile as she promised that all he needed was a bit of practice. The king was certainly a bit of a haughty, prideful man, but if there was anyone that could get through his thick skull, it was Clara. Clara's mother had quite a way with swaying Aendir too, however, but she had to get it from somewhere.

As Clara took another near-perfect shot and mentioned winning a kingdom-wide contest, Aendir emitted a snort of amusement. ”Never count your cuccos before they hatch – but we both know you'd win,” He said lightheartedly with a laugh and a light ruffle of his daughter's hair. Sometimes it was odd for him to take a step back and see just how much Clara was similar to him, but at least they understood each other. More often than not, Aendir was scolded for his egotistical and slightly greedy nature by both Vinarra and their son Daerion, so at least he had someone who could sympathize with him just a bit sometimes.

”Only if you promise to spend it on something pretty for yourself,” He quipped back to her, his bright blue eyes twinkling with playfulness. He knew he spoiled Clara absolutely rotten, but in his eyes she deserved every pretty thing money could buy. Both of his children were so goodhearted, so perfectly fit for leading their country. Aendir couldn't help but praise them regularly; though sometimes he had a hard time showing it, he was hopelessly proud of how far the prince and princess had come.

”Alright...this one's for all the marbles,” The king said, readying his bow once more after Clara stepped back. He knew deep down there wasn't much hope that he would win this little contest, but at least they'd managed to have a bit of fun in between juggling all of their duties as royals. Taking a deep breath, Aendir widened his feet a bit and readied an arrow before drawing back on the string and squinting his eyes in fierce concentration.

After taking a second to steady his aim, he released and let his arrow fly true. Once he lowered the bow he watched in anticipation as the arrow tore through the air and landed right next to Clara's. ”Hah! Excellent,” He said jovially, clapping his hands once and putting his bow down on the ground. ”....You win, darling. But that was a pretty good shot, eh?”

As Aendir's gaze flickered up to the sky for a moment, he noticed that the sun was a lot higher in the sky and silently cursed himself for losing track of time. ”Afternoon already? Well, playtime's over then,” He said. ”You should be getting back to your lessons. As for me, I have a meeting – apparently there's been more thief activity around the border of the desert. I know I shouldn't have to tell you to stay far, far away from there, Clara.”

His tone was solemn as he spoke; the period that Clara had been absent from the castle still tended to ring as a reminder that the Gerudo would always be causing problems for the kingdom, at least in Aendir's head. Though Aendir despised meetings and the like just as much as any other person did, he was still Hyrule's king and wouldn't think twice about the sacrifices needed to keep his people prosperous.

”I suppose I should go find your mother. She's always been better at forming strategies than me,” He mused a bit absentmindedly as he reached up to straighten the collar of his shirt. ”Come, darling – I'll walk you back inside. I know you hold no interest in sitting through meetings with me.”

ooc; where am i going with this lol who knows

♛ ⊰ LOCATION ⊱ archery range ♛ ⊰ COMPANY ⊱ Clara ♛ ⊰ MOOD ⊱ thoughtful ♛ ⊰ PLAYLIST ⊱ x

Akane Yue Valentine

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces