Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Count

+1 1 100.0% [ 39 ]
Total Votes:[ 39 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 18 19 20 >

Half a chuckle escaped his pierced lips as he dipped his head in a nod to her question of whether or not he was from the area, "Yeh, I'm as local as I can stand.  I can take or leave London, quite honestly. Like the fact it's always alive, but the tourists and the posh I can live without." His smile cracked wider when she mentioned she'd eat anything, mind immediately dropping dirty though he didn't bother making a comment on it, "If you're easy, then we should hit the---"  Scarlett's mobile buzzed, interrupting his suggestion.  With her mobile vibrating, the young woman cast him a sheepish grin. Cute, she was blushing again.  The Londoner kicked his eye to her mobile: it gave him another opportunity for a glance across her frame.  At least he was a bit more stealthy this time, as she too was distracted by the device. When she apologised, the male simply shrugged it off with a friendly smile, letting his sky blue gaze shift over to the left as he waited for her to finish up.  Now the street punk wished he had another cigarette; it would give him something to do during the small lull in their dialogue as the American fiddled with the technology.

Frankie idly stared at the shops across the street as he mused over his situation.  Weren't American girls pretty easy? They at least danced quite differently in the clubs, more provocative than the local girls.  His masculine figure shifted over onto his right leg, standing slightly contropposto. Before he could dwell further on debating his chances of success, the soft clap of his companion's mobile shutting drew his attention back to her face.  Now introductions were presented as the young woman divulged her name.  He let a smile peel across his countenance, taking her hand into a firm handshake before stooping, tilting his head to ensure his mohican wouldn't crash into the young lady, and kissed the back of her hand.  "Pleasure to make your acquaintance Scarlett," his lip ring grazed the back of her knuckles, brushing lightly over her skin during the gesture, as he politely accepted her formal introduction. Pulling himself back up to a stand, the male opted to lace his fingers into hers instead of letting go. He quirked his left eyebrow playfully, "Call me Frankie.  If you don't mind me saying, your name suits you: I've always thought Scarlett Johansson was a knock-out bird."  He acted casual about the hand-holding, as if the small action were nothing out of the ordinary. Even though they'd just met, he was already pushing to find out where the boundaries were. The eccentric male kept his gaze locked on hers, appreciating the friendly pull of her lips. There was no use in drawing attention to something he wanted to get away with, and besides, he wanted to see if he could make her blush harder. "As I was saying, we should hit the pub 'round the corner. They have good bangers and mash, and I could use a jar." Since they weren't going to hop on the tube, he continued walking, keeping the girl's hand in his own as he strolled. Never know until you try: most she could do was protest and yank her hand out of his, after all, he didn't have a death grip on it. Nothing tried, nothing gained. As they rounded the corner, he hummed slightly, aware of the nature of the area they were walking in. "You don't mind knocking shops do you?" Tilting his countenance towards her, he half laughed, correcting himself, "Brothels, you know. There's one literally down the street, but its not dodgy or anything. The occasional spanner'll say something to any bird that walks the pavement, but I'm sure you wouldn't get any lip with me here."

The pair made their way down the street, and Frankie became quiet to let Scarlett interject anything she may want to say. The day was off to a brilliant afternoon, sun shining warmth and seeming to liven up this usually vacant part of the city. Deep inside, the darkly-clad male resented it, found it almost a disgusting display of fake joviality for nature to play on such a dark world. His hands were naturally a touch cold, calloused from years of playing a stringed instrument, and much larger than his female counterpart's. A tattoo parlour caught his eye, and the male quickly turned returned his countenance towards facing the young woman, smile peeling across his face as he slowed his walk. He waited for her to finish what she was saying before piping up, "Hey, mind we hit the shop first? Need to pick up new jewellery. Then we can get a banger or a pasty… pasty actually sounds good about now." As if to explain himself, the alternative male kicked up his right eyebrow, silently gesturing to the piercing nestled in his brow. Without even waiting for her response, showing off his spontaneous personality, he pulled open the door to the parlour and gestured with his head for her to go first. Now his hand slipped from hers, instead sliding lightly across her shoulders as if gently pushing her inside, whether she liked it or not. She was a bit bossy, but he could be just as bossy in return. He pushed for them to carry forward, and Frankie was dead curious to find out if she'd protest or go with it.

Eloquent Streaker

6,625 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
User Image

Albin shifted on his head and almost fell over as the orange warrior in hiding put a soda in his hands. He looked at the can. He had seen them before, but the sound that was made when the can opened terrified him to much to try it, and the bubbles. Back in the old times they didn’t have these sort of thing and he still didn’t quite understand how soda worked. He set the can on the counter in apprehensive manner and took a step back.

He remembered the day he had awakened. He had still been in his old clothes, and he had found himself wandering the streets of London. Albin had been incredibly thirsty. He had wandered for a while, begging for water. Most people that Albin encountered had shooed him away and eventually some older woman took him in and fed him and gave him tea. She had let him stay with her for a few days while his memory returned. It had taken him ages to get used to all the cars, the lights, and many other things that had come to be known as technology. Even the most simple of things to everyone in this time, freaked him out. People made fun of his voice an the way he spoke, calling him fancy or proper.

“Well...that is good I suppose. Someone like you couldn’t possibly be safe if they let just anyone in. Not that ...Not that I would do anything. “ He said rambling slightly. He cleared his throat. Albin jumped instinctively and took a deep breath as Kiara opened her drink.He made a face at his own can then looked up at her as she spoke.

“Now tell me what is it that brings you here? And do not give me the fan excuse, for I’m not totally buying it.”

“Um...well...I certainly don’t know what you mean. “
He said looking down at his hands. “ I really just wanted to...” he took a deep breath. Where to start? “ Well...um....I...have something that I need to tell you. That...is... a little far fetched... “ He scratched his head a little and struggled not to break under the pressure. He could to this. He had been practicing. “ Well...I was really hoping that everyone would be here. “

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

3,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
㊋ Scαяℓєtt Jαиє Bяσσks ㊋

Lσcαtiσи:The streets => A shopxxxxx ωiтн: Frankie

User Image

Scarlett's lips quirked slightly as she listened to her companion. His friendly deep voice was both soothing and interesting to listen to at the same time. Not realizing where her partner's mind had gone, Scarlett looked back up at him after she was finished using her phone. He had been polite enough to wait on her while she had used it, not that Scarlett would had thought him rude if he had continued talking to her. Wern't British guys supposed to be polite and classy? True the only British guy she knew was Leif, one of her male band mates, but he was usually the perfect gentleman. Casting a glance at the man beside her, Scarlett wasn't sure if she wanted him to be a gentleman.
As he shook her hand, Scarlett felt a friendly smile drift across her face. Introducing her self, for once, felt nice. It seemed to bring a since of normalcy to things that she had been missing. As he held on to her hand though, and his lips brushed the back of her hand, Scarlett felt her body heat up slightly with another deeper blush. Was that his lip ring? She wondered vaugly, feeling metal brush against her white knuckles. The thought suddenly left Scarlett's mouth a little dry. Who knew that lip rings could be so sexy? She wondered, blinking as he decided to keep a hold of her hand, his rough fingers lacing with hers.

"My someone's bold..." She thought, casting him a assesing look. Wasn't bold supposed to be her thing? Wasn't she supposed to be the one raising eyebrows and turning heads? It seemed that she was being upstaged...
'Play it cool Scar.' She thought, using her one of her nicknames for herself. Giving him a playfully look of her own, Scarlett couldn't help but grin, she could be just as bold as he was being! "Well I'm the only red-head in my family, so I guessed it fits." She replied, swinging their hands a little bit between them as he pulled her along. Listening to the lit in his words, Scarlett decided that 'baggers and mash' must be some kind of food, and she was deffinetly hungry. "That sounds cool." She concluded, feeling a little giddy as he basically told her that he was probably going to eat with her.

This was not something Scarlett usually did, she was usually the one yelling at Victoria for the things that she did simmilar to this. She was cool, she was the leader, always doing the right things. But walking around and being with this boy gave her a rush that she had not felt for a while. She didn't have to act here, she didn't have to worry about crazy fan's following her. Here, she could be just plain old Scarlett from Red City, Iowa. She could act like herself and not have to worry about anyone judging her, because it was likely that after today she would never meet this boy again. Why not just go with it? She wondered, feeling a little spring in her step.

"Gosh, I love the sunshine today." She mentioned, closing her eyes for a second to simply soak in the feeling of the light on her skin. At his question, Scarlett opened her eyes and peaked down the street. "Well then I guess I'm lucky your here. I would hate to have to reply to something like that, I have a habit of offending people when I open my mouth. " She replied, feeling her face heat up. She really did have a problem with her mouth.

Walking along, Scarlett noticed how caloused his hands were. Being around musicians all the time, Scarlett recognized a musicians hands right away. Did he play? She wondered.
Stopping as he did, Sorcha was beginning to nod along with what he was saying before he began to push her that way anyway. As his hand slid gently over her skin, Scarlett felt her face heat up. She was not used to people being bossy with her. "Hey- Wa- Okay okay, I'm going! I'm going!" She finally was able to squeak out as the close proximity of his body caused her to mentally flail about for a momment. She was probably totally off her game today.

Looking around, Scarlett made sure to stay near Frankie as he got whatever he needed.

Scarlett's outfit

[[Ooc: . ]]

-x▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ❝-x ㊋ I pℓαy ωiтн ƒιяє;

αиd иєvєя gєт buяиєd.-x❞ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅x-
User Image User ImageUser Image User Image

Benevolent Inquisitor

User Image

User Image

You know you just can't kill a man when he's dead
You know the spirit survives
You can't stop the advance of the Kingdom to come
You know the truth is alive...

User Image

Lorenzo’s disconcerting eyes were well fixed on the figure in front of him, the sensations from the morning still urging him to comply with yet another task. However, physically he was still in a normal state. He was too accustomed to women to simply get aroused at the mere thought of one, or at seeing a pair of nice legs that could bring any man into despair, any man except him that is. Many of the women he had had over the years ran away with their tail between their legs precisely due to this reason, he was a man with too high standards for them to handle him.

He watched her touch his car, arching a brow at the action. For her safety, he hoped she was not going to scratch or do another type of harm to his beauty. Lorenzo had paid a great deal for this car, an amount of money that he was sure this woman could not gain, not even if she sold herself. He smiled artfully and poked his head ever so slightly out of the window.

“Lorenzo. How may I call you miss?”
He continued, enjoying this game he himself had started a few minutes earlier. Who knew, he would probably gain something at the end of this. One man had the liberty of hoping.

User Image

With silence comes peace
With peace comes freedom
With freedom comes silence...

Benevolent Inquisitor

>>Dancing in the sky<<

Қɩɑɾɑ 𝕯𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖊 Ϋʊȥʊҡɑ ♫

User Image

User Image
No way that you can feel me,
No way that you can reach so high,
The stars will shine, and you won’t touch me,
As I’ll be dancing in the sky.

User Image

Kiara took a small sip of her soda without taking her eyes off the new guy. He seemed to be holding himself too stiff, too tensed for someone supposed to have met one of the members of the band he adored. This only drove her deeper into her suspicions regarding his real intentions. For all it took, he was truly a bad actor. She could not even give him the award for amateurs. She eyed him curiously and jumped off the counter to stand in front of him.

“It does not bite.”
                                                She explained as she took his can of soda and opened it. “Nor is it poisoned.” Kiara added, ready to ask something else when her phone vibrated yet again. This time the message was from Victoria, the feisty chick of their group. Just in time, Kiara mused as she clicked the surface of her Xperia, for she had something of extreme urgency to discuss with the girl. Between all of the girls from Rainbow Spice, Victoria was the only one who had real experience with boys, which was precisely what Kiara needed right now.

TO: Vickie
                                                TEXT: Okiez love, I’m waiting for you at home…I need you here asap >.<

Sent.

Quite a desperate message, if one may put it like this, but it was not like the impatient Kiara to wait for things to simply happen instead of taking action. No, she launched herself into it before the term and most of the time she got bombed in the head for being so reckless. But that never stopped her. Hell, that had not stopped her either when in one of the tours, under the influence of a glass of wine, she had planted a small kiss on Leif’s lips because she believed he was sleeping. After that moment she had never put alcohol in her mouth again, although her feelings did indeed go berserk with confusion. She wanted Victoria to help her out in this.

After she finished with her phone Kiara folder her arms under the line of her breasts and watched the guy’s face intensely. Why did he need everyone? Was she not sufficient? “As I said, for now it is only me here so I suggest you speak up before I call security. I know your intentions are probably not harmful, but if I were in your shoes I would speak up now that I have the chance. So tell me.” She leaned and ruffled his hair like he was some child. “What is really the matter?”

User Image

Sparkly Fairy

9,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If she remembered correctly, her father had been bought one of these for his last birthday. Still, there was something a little... wilder about this specific car. Perhaps it was the sweet-voiced hot man in the driver's seat. "I'm Victoria, love. It's wonderful to meet you." She offered her hand for a shake, a kiss, whatever it was that he decided to give her. "I suppose a quick turn around the block wouldn't be completely out of the-"

I wanna kiss you, but your lips are venomous poison...

And there was her mobile. Biting her lower lip, Victoria pulled her cell phone from between her ample breasts and checked it. Kiara needed her as soon as possible, hm? That could mean a world of things, but still... Maybe she should take the man up on the offer of a ride. Plus, she could probably score his number and a date out of the whole thing. Deciding on the spot, she quickly vaulted into the convertible, landing neatly into the passenger's seat. "Like I said, I could spare the time for a ride around the block, if you don't mind dropping me off at home afterward. My friends seem to hate things like nice cars, so we're always in beat up junkers or vans or buses. I'm afraid I haven't hand the chance to indulge in the better things in life like gorgeous cars and their equally gorgeous owners." She crossed her legs at the knee; they were currently her favorite body part and she liked showcasing them.

"You don't mind still giving me that ride you offered, right?" She batted her eyes just a little as she very briefly touched the back of his wrist.

Eloquent Streaker

6,625 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
User Image

Albin twitched nervously as she opened his drink and jumped again at the sound. When she spoke about it he looked up at her for a moment and took the can in his hands. It was cold. He put the can to his lips and tipped it nervously. The bubbles filled his mouth and his eyes bugged. It was the strangest thing that he had ever experienced. He drank a little more with his eyes wide and smiled slightly as the orange warrior in hiding continued her interrogation. He used the soda to buy time. He found that he had to put it down. The soda was so exhilarating, he found that he couldn’t think while drinking it. He coughed and little bit and set the can down on the counter. She mentioned calling security and his, now gray, eyes filled with a slight panic and his mind raced around as to what he could say to her to not get carted off by security.

As he pondered he noticed a movement out of the corner of his eye. Her hand. It was coming toward him. He gasped.

“No.”
he said lightly , moving to grab her hand by the wrist, but it was too late. Skin touched. A pain went through his head and a jolt left him and fled into Kiara. His body suddenly felt cold, like a sharp wind was raging around him. He knew that she felt it too. His own memories of him and the orange warrior flashed before his eyes. He held his head as the pain was sharp. His arm jerked away from her as he did so sending his soda to the ground. When he had sealed the warrior’s powers, the book hadn’t said that it would hurt. Had it hurt her? He was slightly dizzy and his eyes of gray had suddenly turned to bright orange.

Albin took a step back with wide eyes, looking around the room to see if anyone else had saw. He then looked at Kiara. He was unsure what to say. He was definitely due for the explaining part. He took a step closer to her.

“Kiara. Are you okay?” he said backing up for a moment. He turned and began rummaging through the cabinets in the kitchen to find a cup to get her some water. He wanted to apologize, but he didn’t know what to say that he was sorry for. He was overwhelmed and quite frankly feeling very stupid. He should have known she would touch him. “ Of Course...” he whispered aloud to himself. She was Kiara. He shook his head and set the water for her on the counter and reached out and touched her shoulder. “ Maybe you should sit down... “ he said taking a deep breath. His head still hurt, but he ignored it. What was she going to do now?

Benevolent Inquisitor

User Image

User Image

User Image

“The pleasure belongs to me miss.” Answered Lorenzo, holding out one hand to shake hers as he gave a conspiratorial wink. He was not an old aged gentleman treating every woman like a damsel in distress, and he was not one to simply kiss the hand of every female specimen he encountered in his way. Whether that would be taken as rude it was of no concern to him. He watched her with brief interest check her phone and maintained a respectful visual contact all the way. Even if he had the opportunity to take a peak at her breasts he still would not do it, he was far more mentally evolved than to take advantage of each opportunity arisen for him to examine this girl’s curves.

Although, if he thought about it, the music she had chosen as a ringtone was deeply intriguing, venomous kiss said the lyrics from the bridge. How funny would it be if that was in the literal sense?

When she entered his car, he gripped the steering wheel and fixed his sunglasses in their former position so that light would not bother him when driving. At her touch he smiled, turned the vehicle around and arched a brow. “I don’t mind. Now tell me, where to?” Oh well, he had a few ideas in mind, restaurant or hotel counting among them, but it was only polite for him to let her make a choice.

User Image

With silence comes peace
With peace comes freedom

Benevolent Inquisitor

>>Dancing in the sky<<

Қɩɑɾɑ 𝕯𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖊 Ϋʊȥʊҡɑ ♫

User Image

User Image

User Image

Kiara watched him drinking his soda with unconcealed amusement, not exactly understanding as to why he appeared so alienated at the bubble drink and not to mention so agitated. If he did not like that mark, he could only speak up and mention to her instead of draining the whole quantity for her sake. She was not that evil as to force things down his throat was she? In the moment he set the can down she simply took one step closer, still waiting for his answer. Now, he had no chance to further delay his response.

No....? What exactly was wrong in her touching him?

No sooner had the question formed within the recesses of her mind than he already caught her wrist with an unexpected force, sending a foreign energy through all her body that raised the hair at the back of her neck. The same jolt trying him flew into her next, provoking a series of electrifying sensations across her limbs and unusual images in front of her eyes as she struggled to pull her hand away from him with only a partial success. The memory faded away as soon as he detached himself and went to search for something in her kitchen. He asked her if she was okay, but she discovered that such a question was meaningless. His explanation might take a little longer than expected…

“Your eyes..” She mumbled and shook her head, chuckling ever so slightly. “Never mind, my mind is probably playing pranks on me. Either that, either I really went insane, so please tell me that you have a solid explanation for what has just happened.” Her vibrant eyes locked with his, twinkling with both curiosity and anguish as she waited for him to speak. She wanted him to tell her the truth, and she wanted it now. She had never felt anything so violent as this before and there was no way in heaven, or in hell, she could put it as a mere consequence of her exhaustion.

There was something very peculiar about this guy. Probably this is what her intuition had tried to tell her in the past few hours, that soon a major change would occur in her life and turn it all upside down. A chance at normality, that was all she asked for, but instead, not only was she part of the most famous band but apparently there was also something supernatural involved in this. Honestly, if God struck her down with a lightning now she would not find the force to be more surprised than she currently was.

Obeying, Kiara drew a chair and sat down, crossing her legs at the knee while she folded her hands in her lap and stared at him without saying anything more. It was his turn to do all the talking.

User Image

Sparkly Fairy

9,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

"The back entrance to my home is over on Cadburry Street. Up to you if we take the scenic route." Victoria nudged her sunglasses off her head and down onto her nose before raking her fingers through her hair. "Unfortunately, I've been told that there's some sort of drastic emergency at home." With the words "drastic emergency", she adopted a highly exaggerated drama tone, then she giggled after her sentence. "I'm afraid I can't linger, but it's unlikely to be so imperative that I must rush home. Still..."

Victoria was the type of young lady who kept three different cell phones. One was her business phone, which stayed at home nine times out of ten. It had voicemail, so she checked it every evening and returned what calls she needed. She had her personal phone, the one she had just received the text message on, which her band mates and her family had the number of, and she carried everywhere. The third she kept in her purse, and she used that for contacting young men. The Indian woman opened her purse and pulled out a business card, leaning over to tuck it in his jacket pocket. "You should give me a call sometime, when I'm not having to rush off to rescue a mate. We could gave some dinner, perhaps go for a ride. If you're interested."

Benevolent Inquisitor

User Image

User Image

User Image

“The back entrance?” Lorenzo inquired curiously as he roared the vehicle onto the road, following accurately the directions she had gave him, and turned on the radio at a volume decent enough to let the conversation continue. He could not quite process why such a young lady would chose to use other entrance than the main one, and little did he know that he was in for a BIG surprise. He did not recognize her for who she was and he was certain that she did not know who he was either, so in this sense, these two were even.

“If it’s about saving a mate then I can understand. Don’t worry. Dinner is on the list whenever you are free.” Blunt and to the point, he was beginning to like this dangerously straight forwarded woman even though he was more than just accustomed with her type. If she also had a functioning brain in that pretty head of hers, then he would be all the more excited to see her again. His lips curved in a mischievous smile the moment she pushed her card in his pocket and his foot pressed with even more force against the acceleration pedal, not paying much attention to whether he was in an area with restrictions.

He soon got her home, the back of the house as she had suggested, and pressed one button on the main board to unlock the door for her. “I’ll call you tonight.” Was all he said before rushing his Jaguar into the road. He observed the enormous group of people singing a song from Rainbow Spice and his chest inflated with air almost automatically just to release a healthy laughter at what he had just done. How ironic life could be sometimes. Although, he had no intention of cancelling his plans with the young lady, she was still a good catch , be her from the counter party.

User Image

With silence comes peace
With peace comes freedom

Sparkly Fairy

9,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

"Unfortunately, there's always a little bit of... congestion at the front," Victoria admitted. This was the downside of anyone taking her home or picking her up; they invariably found out that she was part of Rainbow Spice a lot sooner than she liked. Despite her love of boys and flirting, she rarely liked using her pop star status to get the dates. A little laugh escaped her when he went much faster than was legal, but she wasn't going to lecture him on it. On the contrary, she had a soft spot for the badder of the boys.

"I'm going to be very upset if I don't hear from you, Lorenzo," she warned as she got out of the car. "It's not every day I find someone as... interesting as you." She blew him a kiss as she closed the car door and turned to head for her gate. She didn't glance back; she could hear his car growling as he sped away. "Now to see what's up with Kiara," she muttered. The young lady plugged the code into the gate and slipped in, walking quickly up the drive to the door.

"Kiara? Honey, you said it was important. Where are you?" She didn't expect an immediately answer- unless the girl was on the first floor in the back half, it was doubtful that Kiara would hear here. Victoria unwound her shawl from her shoulders and folded it over her arm. "Kiara?"

Eloquent Streaker

6,625 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
User Image

Albin looked away as Kiara noticed the change in his eyes. He could only guess what she was talking about. His eyes had probably changed color. He shook his head. He was more concerned with the health of Kiara at this point. He seemed fine. He was a little shaky but he felt bad that he had let this happen by surprise and naturally she wanted answers. Albin took a deep breath. He had to say something. He opened his mouth to speak and then closed it. He sighed. He thought about it for a moment. A small smile came to his face as he finally collected the thoughts. He watched her sit down and held her water out to her.

“ Have you ever heard the story of the Spectrum Warriors, Kiara?” he said looking at her. He jumped a little as a door nearby opened and another voice chimed in. Oh...dear. “ Victoria...” he said in a soft tone. He paused his story to give room for Kiara to answer her. His nerves began to build again. He looked at Kiara and then back toward the voice. “Um...is she going to be okay with me being here?” he asked pulling up a seat and sitting next to her.

Sitting with her reminded him of the times a long time ago. Since, his awakening he could barely remember. He had one memory for each of them on average, but there were still missing pieces. Sitting with Kiara again reminded him of the time that Kiara had convinced him to go out on horses with her. he had regretted it. He and horses had never gotten along. His horse had gone nuts. Absolutely crazy and it took the longest time for them to get through the ride. He vowed never to get on another horse and Kiara. Her hair had been long then, but he found that he liked it short. He was sure that when she transformed the length would come back. That was just the way that this magic worked.

He ran his hand through his dark hair and looked at Kiara. He wondered if they would ever remember. Or would these memories be only is to keep, forever. He smiled at her sadly and sat up and waited for Kiara to settle things with Victoria.

Benevolent Inquisitor

>>Dancing in the sky<<

Қɩɑɾɑ 𝕯𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖊 Ϋʊȥʊҡɑ ♫

User Image

User Image

User Image

Kiara, out of breath and energy for what it was the first time in her life, fidgeted nervously with her hands as a heavy silence ensued and filled the space surrounding them, gathering all the courage to look him in the eyes. Was he going to explain things anytime soon? Because she was going more impatient than usual and considering her current state of mind combined with exhaustion she was not sure she could handle things for too long. With a steady breath, Kiara wrapped her fingers around the glass of water he offered and drank the whole quantity at once.

“Go on..” She encouraged him and made herself comfortable on the chair.
                                                The spectrum warriors? As appealing and pompous as the title sounded Kiara was forced to shake her head in denial. She never heard the legend. Nobody had ever been there to tell it to her, and if it were not for the other kids at the orphanage then she would still be an ignorant in what the common fairy tales were concerned-tales that most people knew and could tell by heart. At the voice of Victoria Kiara stood and strolled toward the door. She was half tempted to touch him again but she stopped her hand just in time and walked to the door of the kitchen.

“We’re here love.” Called the girl and tapped her nails nervously against the wooden frame. “We need to talk so make sure you lock the gate behind you. We have guests at the front again.”

With this, she returned to Albin’s side and took another soda from the fridge. Apparently, she needed something to calm her down before going into a rage. Usually she would regard this situation with eerie calm but now she was too tired to accept things that popped out of the blue and watched the guy’s face intensely.

“Now please, tell me more about this.” Kiara murmured and uncorked the can. It was going to be a long day...

User Image

Sparkly Fairy

9,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

The tone of Kiara's voice gave Victoria some pause, but she shrugged, figuring it was just something strange that got her in a tizzy. She gave a little nod, then plugged the code into the alarm panel to confirm that the gate was locked tight. Her glasses came off her face and she placed them once again on top of her head. "I saw the front door harpies. When will they just let us go? How is it that they always find out just when our day off is?"

She strode into the kitchen and stopped abruptly. "Oh. A visitor in here. I'm Victoria. Go ahead, keep talking. I'm not going to interrupt." The young lady went to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of water, giving Kiara a little wink behind the young man's back. He's cute, she mouthed to her friend. With a smug smirk, she opened the bottle of water and took a long drink as she leaned against the counter behind her. More than likely, the presence of the boy was why she had been paged.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff