Total Votes:[ 39 ]
1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 >

Eloquent Streaker

6,625 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

how e pectrum

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A band and magic rp by: Leelee_mraz
Inspired by:The Spice Girls, Sailor Moon, and My good friend Love is Orange.
Pictures: Photobucket.
Special Thanks: TWINKLE, for telling me I could do this.
OOC Profiles

Eloquent Streaker

6,625 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
hat s ith ll hese olors?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was long ago told that the world was guarded by mighty warriors. 6 of them. They were kind, and strong, and full of life. Of color. They together gathered to protect the Spectrum Crystal, the world's most precious gift. Another group of warriors fought against them to take the Spectrum Crystal for themselves and rid the world of all color. All life. The Dark Shades. Of course the 6 warriors of color prevailed. It is said by some that they gave the world all of it's color and then sealed themselves away. But that is just a story right? Just a picture in a book to make children laugh. Things like this don't exist in the real world. In the real world there is a different kinds of things bringing color to the world. Music. These two things are intertwined, for the story is true.

A record label has traveled all over looking for the perfect set of teens to form a group. A new of it's kind. One that would rival the Spice Girls. A pop group. Rainbow Spice. 4 girls and 2 boys. They each have a look. A color. They are next big thing. They will remind the world how great pop groups once were. How could a stupid label owner know that he was being used by the universe to bring together the 6 warriors of Spectrum. They know nothing of the power that lay inside them or the evil that brews on the outside. The Dark Shades, defeated in the past are back. They live in a disguise as a popular band, The Low Lights. They seek the Spectrum Crystal. If they destroy that, the warriors will be no more. It is what they have been called to do by their leader, Ultimate Dark.They want revenge for their defeat and want the world for their own. The Spectrum are just six talented people, who think that they have been given the chance of their lifetime. They will come to find that lifetime is the thing they have been called to protect.

Eloquent Streaker

6,625 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
hese olors on't ix

Ⓦelcome to Rainbow Spice. Thank you for stopping by. Please take the time to look at the following rules and see if you are compatible with this role play. If you chose to join and do not abide by these rules because you chose not to read them, I will not feel sorry for kicking you out of my roleplay. Please be sure that you can do everything asked of you. It is messy to have to recruit someone to replace you and work that into the roleplay. I ask that on the behalf of all the other roleplayers do not join if you cannot do these things or are not sure about if you want to. Now for the rules.

Ⓑasic Conduct

Being on Gaia everyone should know that there are rules that Gaia wants us to follow. Do that. I would rather not get shut down because people are getting a little too freaky deaky in their character’s bedroom. Learn to know and love the “fade to black technique”. If you don’t know what I am talking about them pm me. I am very personable. I understand that there are things that people don’t know. If you have questions just ask. Another thing that is a necessary to roleplay in this rp is patience. People have lives. People have stuff to do. Not everyone can be on Gaia ll the times. You need to be willing to wait for people to post, not redirect your character, not quit and then block me. If you cannot be patient than you cannot join. Another thing is honesty. If you have a problem, won a vacation, don't feel like role playing anymore, or anything of the like TELL ME. If you have a problem with someone or a concern of any kind. TELL ME. This is very important. Be nice to each other.

Ⓒharacter Creation

Characters should be rich, and unique. Character should have realistic strengths and realistic weakness. They should have realistic fear and wants and concerns. They should have mannerisms that make sense. Think about if your character lived next door to you or you saw them on TV how you would feel. Think about what your character is adding to the story. Think about the characters in your favorite books. How does your character compare? If you have any questions about anything ask me.Anime pictures please.

Ⓟosting
I don't always feel like making a posting format, so I understand if you don’t want to. Posting should be 2-3 well developed , rich and meaningful paragraphs at least.More is definatley envcouraged. The point is, say what you need to say in a way that is interesting. It should feel like you a reading a good book, not choppy and trying to get through the motions. Try to read every one's posts, to make sure that your character is reacting accordingly.

Ⓢubmisson
Send me a Pm with your favorite dessert in the title to reserve. Make sure you have read all the rules and just tell me what character you want and if you have any questions you can throw those in there to.

Eloquent Streaker

6,625 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
e re he pectrum

User Image

The Warriors of Spectrum

Red is...Female. Red is bold in your face. This girl is not easily missed. Red is... American. Red is...Feisty. Red is the leader. Red can be a little bossy, but she is a good leader. The Justin to our N'sync.Red is not the best student, but she does like focus. Red is likable in spite of her bossiness. Red often is in trouble because what comes out of her mouth. Red controls fire. Red is... (taken by Sukimari).

Orange is... Female. Orange is light and bouncy.Orange is...Asian. Orange is...Energetic. Orange is constantly energized, always active. She gets good grades and is an excellent dancer. Orange is friendly and generally happy. She is unpredictable and random at times. Orange is clumsy. She is always finding herself in interesting situations. Orange is curious. Orange controls air. Orange is....
(taken by No one )

Yellow is ...Male. Yellow is a ladies man. Yellow knows this. Yellow...South American. Yellow is...Arrogant. Yellow cares about his looks more than some girls. Yellow is hot and uses his looks as a tool to get what he wants. Yellow is spoiled. Yellow is a brat. Yellow is competitive therefore does well in school. Yellow is a great friend. Yellow controls electricity. Yellow is...(taken by Leelee_mraz(possibility for recast pm me for details))

Green is...female. Green is sassy. Green is...Asian Indian. Green is...Flirty. She is boy crazy. She is girly. A real princess. She hates getting dirty and guys who don't respect girls. She doesn't really care about school. She is all about fashion and is very concerned with how she looks. She is a little nosy and that sometimes get her into trouble. Green is a little bit of a hot head.Green controls poison. Green is..
.(taken by GodsOwnDeathAngel)

Blue is...Male. Blue is quiet. Blue is...European. Blue is...Shy. Blue is a total sweetheart. he is polite, with an amazing sense of how to treat women. he is smart and can be witty when he is brave enough. He is a fun guy and always seems to have a good idea.Blue controls water. Blue is...
(taken by chidugi)

Violet is...female. Violet is different. Violet is...( you chose). Violet is...Smart. Violet is sarcastic, but not in a harsh way. Violet is very factual. Violet is a environmentalist. She tries to educate people without sounding like she is trying to be a know it all. Violet is somewhat self-conscious. Violet controls plant life.. Violet is...
(taken by GODA)

White is...whatever he wants to be. White is here to guide and teach the warriors of spectrum. (taken by Leelee_mraz)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The Dark Shades

Jet Black: He controls darkness itself. He is cocky and moody. He is the leader of the Dark Shades only under Ultimate Dark. (taken by Lunarshinobi)

Dark brown: He controls dark energy. He is loud and reckless. A joker with a big mouth. He loves to taunt. (taken by Nathan Peirce)

Dark Grey: She controls the shadows. She is a bit of a rebel. She likes to do things her own way. Her and Jet black argue often. (taken by Redhanded)

Others (normies)

The Manager's Son: He is the dream son of our eccentric manager. His father often puts him at the task of "keeping track of the group" and blames him if somebody goes missing. He is nice enough and has bonded with the group besides all the craziness. (16-18 )(OPEN)
Roadie 1(17 or 18 ): Just out of of school and needed a job. (OPEN)
Roadie 2(17 or 18 ): Step sibling of one of the band members (OPEN)

Eloquent Streaker

6,625 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
rofile keleton

User Image

And you speak of-----

First Middle Last Name

For how long?-----

Age (16-18 )

I Paint the world----

your color role

With these orbs---

eye color

And these locks---

hair color.

What's my shade?---

Personality

The hand that mixed it?--

Bio. Two Paragraphs Min. What do you want us to know. Tell us about the family they left behind.All that sort of stuff.

Spectrum (Your Color) Power!---

Link and image of transformed state. Remember the color.

My color wonders---

First Attack. Put all the details for it you can think of. What is called when the attack is used?Ect.
Second Attack
Third Attack

But back to my natural colors...what brightens me up?----

What runs my dye?----

-dislike
-dislike
-dislike
-dislike

I would fade my colors for...---

Sexual preference

My favorite artist...---

Username

[imgright]picturelink[/imgright]
[size=18]
[color=yourcolor]And you speak of-----[/color][/size]
First Middle Last Name
[color=yourcolor]
[size=18]For how long?-----[/size][/color]
Age (16-18)
[color=yourcolor][size=18]
I Paint the world----[/size][/color]
your color role
[color=yourcolor]
[size=18]With these orbs---[/size][/color]
eye color
[size=18]
[color=yourcolor]And these locks---[/size][/color]
hair color.
[size=18]
[color=yourcolor]What's my shade?---[/size][/color]
Personality
[color=yourcolor]
[size=18]The hand that mixed it?--[/size][/color]
Bio. Two Paragraphs Min. What do you want us to know. Tell us about the family they left behind.All that sort of stuff.
[color=yourcolor]
[size=18]
Spectrum (Your Color) Power!---[/size][/color]

Link and image of transformed state. Remember the color. You can write in parenthesis that the thing show in the picture is your charrie's color. I have an imagination.
[color=yourcolor]
[size=18]
My color wonders---[/size][/color]

First Attack. Put all the details for it you can think of. What is called when the attack is used?Ect.
Second Attack
Third Attack

[color=yourcolor][size=18]But back to my natural colors...what brightens me up?----[/size][/color]

[color=yourcolor][size=18]What runs my dye?----[/size][/color]

-dislike
-dislike
-dislike
-dislike
I would fade my colors for...---[/size][/color]
Sexual preference

My favorite artist...---[/size][/color]
Username

Eloquent Streaker

6,625 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
etting

User Image

Currents

The group has been together for a month or so. They have dropped a hit single and the people love them.
They are currently in London at their headquarters of sorts.
They are preparing to record the rest of the songs on their CD and getting ready for the first concert.
They have met/ seen the Low Lights once at a party.

It is Summer... warm and sunny. It is Wednesday, almost noon. . The members of RS are at a music video. The LLs are interviewing/ auditioning for a new roadie/ back up members. They have been for three hours. .

Eloquent Streaker

6,625 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
White List and Affiliates

Whitelist

Affiliates

to come later....

Eloquent Streaker

6,625 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
EXTRAS

Messages from the Dark

To Simone:
- the darkness cloaks your mind for a brief message. He says, " Leave your new friend, dear one. I have plans for him. Leave him in the car. " And As quick as he came he was gone. Words reverberating in her head.

Notes for those of the Spectrum

Eloquent Streaker

6,625 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Our Story

This is a place to catch up with the story, see where it is going, and guide input to the plot points int he story. A link will be posted with a full chapter story after each phase is completled small details will be posted here. This is not set in stone. I still want input from my wonderful players so don.t be afraid to ask questions or suggest things.

It Begins Again; Activated?

- The warriors are awakened.
-Every Warrior deals in his or her own way.
- Dates are made and kept.

A Missing Warrior and the Crystal is Near

- Rainbow Spice shoots a music video.
-Albin gets used to hanging with the group.
-The Low Lights audition for a new band/crew member.
-The first crystal is sensed.The Poison Crystal.
- Both groups find thier own way to break into the tower of London.
- The first battle happens, and the darkness is the victor.
- The DS examine the crystal.
- The RS recuperate.

Vivo Brasil!

Um Annebelle? Are you okay?

A Crystal in the Jungle

Welcome to America!

How did a Crystal Get in the Bathroom?

A New York City Night

Konichiwa!

Trapped!

Moscow!

A Dangerous Trade

Moving On

Bollywood Nights

We Have to Break into Where?

Return to Me

Welcome to Sydney

Two crystals?

Retribution

The End

Eloquent Streaker

6,625 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
The Music

The Low Lights

The Way You Like It, by Adema
Volcano by Damien Rice
Shut Me Up by Mindless Self Indulgence
Dödel Up by the Guano Apes

Rainbow Spice
Halfway Around the World, by Ateens
L.O.V.E Girl, by CN Blue ( Leif and Luiz)
One Thing by One Direction ( The boys)
Domino by Jesse J. (Scarlett)

Eloquent Streaker

6,625 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Eloquent Streaker

6,625 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200