Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

║▌location outside the cafe x ║▌company Fabienne x ║▌mood bashful

FRACTIONFRACTIONFRACTIONFRACTION

Liz let out a small huff of air before bracing her fists, mentally preparing herself to dash through the rain. She took one step forward before a voice cut her off, her body freezing in its place before she glanced over at Fabienne. ”Oh, I was um...going to run back to work,” the brunette admitted sheepishly, adding a small laugh as she rubbed the back of her head. She couldn’t help but flush slightly when the older woman remarked that the smarter ones forget the simplest of things. Though it was more of a tease than anything, the veterinarian found herself bashful with being held in high regards intelligence-wise. She had never really considered herself along the lines of smart as she believed it was all due to hard work and determination that she got to where she was today. Of course, there was no point in voicing that and simply to accept to the best of her abilities the compliment.

However her expression brightened tenfold when Fabienne offered to walk her back to the clinic. Her eyes sparkled with enthusiasm as she gazed up at the taller woman, ”R-Really?! Oh man, you saved me!” And to think that she would have to return to work soaked to the bone! She honestly had not expected Fabienne to make such a generous offer! However, Liz’s smile faded slightly as she lowered her gaze to the floor, once again bashful. ”But, you just got here, right? I-I don’t want to take away from your lunchtime…” She didn’t want to get too ahead of herself considering Fabienne had yet to eat. Well, maybe she could whip up some coffee over at the clinic...

Watch Doge
User Image
                              ▰▰x▬▬▬▬x▰▰x▬▬▬▬▰▰
                                      »» location | somewhere in Houseki x »» company | stranger (Andrea) x »» mood | slightly annoyed

It was well past eleven before Vincent finally decided to wake, but took nearly a half hour longer just to convince himself to get out of the comforts of his bed. Admittedly he didn’t need to get up anytime soon. It was Saturday and he had the day off from working at the hot springs. And from the looks of it, the rainy weather was just tempting him to stay in bed all day. So really, there was no urgency in him getting up at this time.

But he was hungry. And if he wasn’t hungry, then he was sleepy. And if he didn’t have either satisfied, he would be grumpier than normal. And honestly, no one in the meadows wanted to deal with a pissy Vincent. Not even the grump himself desired to be so down in the dumps.

With that the male groggily dragged himself out of bed and into the bathroom, taking longer than necessary to go through his morning routine. Occasionally he found himself falling asleep at the sink, continuously having to wash his face of toothpaste that had rubbed on him during his drowsiness. Quite simply, he wasn’t much of a morning person. Or in all honesty never functioned well after promptly waking up. He then lazily threw on a gray long-sleeve and some baggy pants before making his way into the kitchen, scanning his practically vacant fridge for any form of food. His droopy eyes gleamed slightly when he spotted the most appealing of his limited selection: leftover nutmeg cake that Liz had bought for him the other day. He normally denied most gifts brought to him, but Liz had forced him to accept it despite his objection. At the very least she knew that the sweet was his favorite.

After a nice cup of coffee and cake, Vincent debated whether or not he should head back to sleep or attempt to do something productive. It took him a few longer minutes before deciding that a walk wouldn’t hurt. Before grabbing the nearest umbrella he could find, Vincent made sure to stuff his recently opened pack of cigarettes in his pocket before setting outside.

The only place he had in mind was to head to the Amethyst District, where he would scavenge a decently dry spot to nap at. He lowered his gaze to the floor as he walked, hoping that he would not catch anyone’s attention. Vincent wasn’t necessarily anti-social per se, he just wanted to avoid unnecessary interactions. Unfortunately for him, his privacy didn’t last long for he found himself unintentionally walking into a smaller figure. Luckily he was in time to catch the smaller girl by the arm before she could fall to the floor, but hastily retracted his arm as soon as she regained her balance. ”Sorry about that,” Vincent quietly grumbled under his breath towards her, barely acknowledging her presence as he kept his gaze to the side.

( ah, finally posted vincent! *q* Hope it's okay that he bumped into Andrea xD )

Grim Fatale

Blessed Humorist

User Image
      User Image
I HAVETO TOBREAKxF R E E
tab tab FROM THETHOUG HTSIN MY MIND
USE THE TIME I THAT HAVExI THAT HAVExI THAT HAVE

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Just as he predicted, Noel soon opened the door while staring at the object the brunette held in his hands. It was odd for Fabrice to see [arguably] one of the most fashionable people in town wearing only sweatpants and a T-shirt, but Fabrice supposed that this sort of weather wasn't really good for dressing up, unless he happened to have a ready supply of raincoats and rain boots. Fabrice wouldn't doubt if the man did have those things, but with an umbrella in his hands, he made the hasty assumption that he didn't always have those items available. He handed the male his umbrella, smiling as Noel inspected the object and looked back at him. Noel seemed to be in a good mood today, or at the very least, a better mood than he was typically in. The redhead was something of a skeptic, and while Fabrice can understand where the male was coming from, one of Fabrice's wishes in the town was to make the man truly smile. A smile was such a small gesture that had a lot of meaning, and even if they don't show that very often, Fabrice still appreciated that meaning when it came around.

He seemed to be feeling happier than usual, even if his voice sounded as average as it normally did. Fabrice couldn't help but manage a smile himself, especially when he notice the other moving out of the doorway a little bit. He heard the man offer him a towel, and Fabrice stopped and thought to himself. He didn't want to trouble the other with his own health, but if Fabrice ended up sick because he didn't know how to care for himself, that would have been worse in the long run. It could mean visits to the clinic! Fabrice enjoyed talking to the doctor when he saw him--Fabrice saw him as a great conversationalist--but he didn't want the doctor to be concerned for someone if there wasn't a need for it. There wasn't a lot that Fabrice hated more than inconveniencing others, even if looking out for people was a part of their jobs . . . The raindrops rolled down his body the longer he thought about it, and he eventually nodded and told Noel, "Oh, yeah! I don't have plans for today, and I haven't seen you for a bit, yes? I can totally stay around."

Fabrice lightly kicked his sandals off his feet, though he bent to the ground to pick them up. He aligned the shoes together and placed them next to the door. He didn't imagine Noel as a type of person who liked a wet house, especially with how the rain fell today. He left his shoes there while he walked to the living room. His eyes looked behind him, where he didn't see Noel . . . Fabrice assumed that the male went to the bathroom or something and found a chair, waiting for the other to come around. His eyes couldn't help but wander a bit . . . Noel really had a nice-looking house. It wasn't that Fabrice expected the male to have an ugly or messy house, but something about the atmosphere made the place especially pleasant for him. Perhaps it was the walls--the colors were different but soft, something that he could see Noel appreciating once in a while. Before he got too lost in his thoughts, footsteps sounded in the living room, and Fabrice turned to face the redhead with a couple cups in his hands. He offered one to the French male before he took it and smiled at Noel. "Merci, mon ami," he said before he took the cup to his lips. The coffee was sweet, but not too sweet--something that Fabrice really enjoyed. It was almost as calm as his demeanor when he was with his own thoughts . . .

He looked down at his cup before facing the redhead that was close to him:
                "How have things been for you? Perhaps it's wrong of me to ask, but I've been wondering about you for a while. It's not every day that we get to speak like this." The bespectacled male broke the silence after a few seconds, and now wondered what the redhead had to say for the matter.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

I THAT HAVE I CANS A Y GOOD-BYE !
tab tab HAVE TO MAKE IT RiGHT, HAVE TO FiGHT
'CAUSE I KN↺W IN THE END IT'S WORTHWHILE

tab tab Noel's House tab tab Noel tab tab Content tab tab Merci, mon ami ⇒ "Thank you, my friend" tab tab Got permission from catnip to move Noel around a bit. ;w;

catnip kitty

Blessed Humorist

User Image
User Image

WE aim FOR THE INVISIBLESTARS
THAT ARE SAID TO EXISTSOMEWHEREIN THE NIGHT SKY

.´¯`. .´¯`.´.´¯`..´¯`.´.´¯`. .´¯`.´

There was a charm to Fireball's look of absolute horror when the rancher's assistant spoke about taking Bianco from him. Luka crossed his arms and looked at him--it was clear to him that the redhead was thinking. Thinking about what, he wasn't entirely sure, but Luka still believed that the redhead wouldn't want to lose Bianco, if that story was anything to go by . . . He tapped his foot, watching as Fireball hid his face. He truly hoped that all of this time wasn't spent on him processing what Luka said, or if he doubted Luka's intentions--even someone like Fireball had a brain, he was sure. Bianco hadn't made a sound the entire time, telling Luka that the bird was probably asleep in Fireball's hands. Now the redhead wouldn't dare waking him from his wonderful nap, would he?

"Excellent," Luka chuckled as he stroke some of the birds surrounding him. The tone of voice Fireball used told Luka that there were some inhibitions about telling him that the situation wasn't his fault . . . Well, the brunette was going to have to change that eventually, wasn't he? Seeing people own up to the mistakes they never committed always made the brunette more than peeved, even if he could relate perfectly to where they came from. Luka had enough of blaming himself for what he never did after thirteen years of dealing with it, and Fireball didn't? Truly that meant someone had a stronger--or weaker he guessed, depending on perspective--will than Luka could ever muster. Now that he was away from them for good, he had no intentions of returning to them, even if his grandparents claim that they've been improving their lives . . . in Luka's mind, it was too late. Those were things they should have fixed before Luka was even a thought, and the teenager didn't think he'd ever have room in his heart to forgive them. Maybe it could change in a couple of years, but that was too long of a time from now for him to think about stuff like that. He'd live in the future when it finally came to him . . .

He drifted away on his own thoughts, not paying attention when Fireball sat next to him until he heard his voice calling to him. His eyes widened--that was true, they never did learn each others' names. They learned more about their history more than the names, and that amused Luka to a degree. If Fireball were any other person, he didn't think he'd be so friendly with them. Or if they had a history that didn't speak to him like it had . . . The redhead introduced himself as Titus Jansky, or TJ, he guessed was the better name. It was fascinating to him--he seemed to be a "TJ" kinda person, and Luka didn't know why. Maybe it was a reason why names could be a part of a person's identity. Still, he hoped that knowing his true name would get him to stop calling him "Fireball". Luka enjoyed the name too much to give it up too easily. Still though, he supposed he was going to have to be more polite sooner or later . . . darn.

"You're not the first person who makes a living by calling me 'the brat', you know," Luka smiled. Was it weird for him to admit that being friends with a Fireball sounded kinda cool? He noticed the other male moving closer to him, but Luka only sighed and allowed him to sit next to him. This was something he could tolerate. "But nice to meet you too, I guess. The name's Luka. Luka Abbadelli to be frank, but I don't uh, expect people to remember all of that. Who really cares for formality at the ranch anyway, right? Hearing people call me 'Mister Abbadelli' or whatever makes it tempting to choke myself."

He heard that formality every time he visited the clinic, typically from Stoneface the Secretary. Oh sure, her name was Keiko and she always insisted on being called "Miss Wakatsuki", but that wasn't nearly as amusing as Stoneface . . . He suddenly got up from the ground, looking at TJ before speaking: "Glad you've taken a liking to the birds, but I have to check on some of the others now," he said as he walked to the door, opening it to expose the cold rain that still fell. "I'm going to pay a visit to the cows and bulls, but feel free to stay here if that's what you want. Or you can join me, I won't complain either way."

He took one step outside before he looked back to Fireball and gave another smile. "It was great talking to you . . . TJ!"

Hopefully Fireball would enjoy one of the only times Luka would use his name. The brunette allowed the raindrops fall on his head as he made his way to the cow barn, allowing Fireball to make his own decisions.

.´¯`. .´¯`.´.´¯`..´¯`.´.´¯`. .´¯`.´

TO THE DIRECTION OF TURBULENT TIME
WE ALWAYS STRETCH OUR HANDS
TOWARDS THE FUTURE

tab tab tab Ranch tab tab tab Fireball [Titus] tab tab tab Serene tab tab tab Luka's my pawn to get back into the RPing mood. Dx I'll get to Sal next, honestly!

The traitor XIII
                                                  User Image________»I TRUST THE SANTY OF MY VESSEL
                                                  __________ &&XXXX*if it sinks :
                                                  _
                                                  ________________________I T_ M A Y _W E L L _B E _T H E _A N SW E R___I T_ M A Y _W E L L _B E _T H E _A N SW E R
                                                  ________________________I T_ M A Y _W E L L _B E _T H E _A N SW E R___I T_ M A Y _W E L L _B E _T H E _A N SW E R
                                                  ______IN THE REASONING OF : ETERNAL VICES

User Image
                            : location» Town Hall
                            : mood» Impatient
                            : company» Miss.Michael
                            : attire» ref1 ref2
          ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
                                                                            tab tab tab tab tab ust like the water reflects the face, so the heart reflects the man...
                                                                            He watched her pout with an air of satisfied amusement that gave the impression of condescension. As if it being her birthday would be able to sway him form his duty. Still... If he was going to have a go at her he would rather to do so before the men on his ship could chance a go at the pretty young Molly. “I do have my duty, my dear,” He looked to his watch as she teased him playfully, his calm smile hung softly on his lips despite the taunting. He could count off a number of ways in which his time was more valuable than hers but the main reason was, as a naval captain, his time belonged to his nation, so long as his work for the day remained incomplete, he could have no time for indulging in pleasures, especially the sort of pleasures she had to offer, although, he certainly had the coin for such indulgences, if she demanded coin for her ministrations, which he assumed was the case, since it was a common encounter for a sailor, he was certainly no stranger to the more sinful delights of a port town.

When she spoke of her brother he could guess that he might be the muscle to provide a beating to anyone that attempted to skip out on paying his sister.... Or perhaps... They shared in occupation; Molly-house men where a more discreet delight, but hardly a scarce one... One could find that sort of affection if the mood struck him, and he was cleaver enough to ask the right questions. His pink tongue flicked over his chapped lips, as she asked to be entertained with a riveting tales of life at sea. Lobbers had no idea how boring a life it really was.... Cut off from the rest of the world, out on the open ocean he might as well be on his own planet orbiting another star, in a another galaxy. The impression lobbers had of the exciting life of a sailor was due mostly to sailors who waxed in shameless rapture for the short moments when the boredom was penetrated by complete and utter terror.

Jonathan had no desire to be that sort of fool, “I fear my stories would do little to peak your interest.” he was not going to be the sort of fool Sailor that shamelessly promoted himself and his bravery. “When I was a midshipman, I was swept off the deck of my ship during a hurricane, by a rogue wave.” This was a story that his dignity could at least stand to talk about, it was not the shameless self-serving flattery that most men would give. “I can remember thinking that the sea was reaching up to grab me and pull me down as I clung to the guard rails.”

THE WAVES WHICH HAVE KEPT ME FROM________________
                      _________ REACHING YOU¸.´¸.*¨) ¸.*¨)
                      (¸.´ (¸.´ .´ ¸¸.¨¯`.

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx
          User Image
          xxxxxxғαвιεηηε vιвεкε
          tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ѕcι-ғι aυтнor
          you are my peach
          tab you are my plum
          tab tab you are my earth
          tab tab tab you are my sun

tab A smile crept across the woman's bright red lips at the sight of the younger girl reacting so bashfully. Though it was just a simple tease, it managed to make the veterinarian's face become a light red. Fabienne didn't expect the girl to be so bashful; she found it quite amusing, actually, that it was so simple to make the girl blush. Fabienne rather enjoyed teasing bashful girls, but decided to keep it at a minimum for now around Elizabeth, since she had only had a few short conversations with the girl; she didn't want to scare the poor girl or something since Fabienne did respect her.

Fabienne finished the cigarette and dropped it to the ground, stepping on it with the heel of her shoe before turning to the shorter girl. "Don't worry, mon chaton," she said with a wink. "I was just taking a break; I find the rain to be very beautiful. I wouldn't want you to catch a cold, though, so lunch can wait a while." With that, the taller woman held the umbrella over the two of them before she began the walk towards the clinic.

and you are the reason i'm smiling when there is nothing to smile about

User Image

nillua

( OOC: Sorry if it's not that good! I'm suffering from jet lag so I'm exhausted. ;w; )

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
          • Forum Dabbler 200
          • Entrepreneur 150
          • Conversationalist 100
          User Image

MICHAEL the BEST bartender in Houseki Meadows▓

LOCATION:Town Hall ▓THOUGHTS:Hello Captain~ ▓COMPANY:The Captain

Michael watched him listening to him speak with a soft smile. "I see. Well, that seems pretty dangerous. I guess I'm lucky to have had the chance to meet you, captain." She sat back in her seat a bit and closed her eyes with a small sigh. "I was only taunting you dear. I can only imagine the sea being absolutely baron and lonely as hell." She shook her head. "I don't think I'd be able to survive. Then again..." Michael grinned deviously and leaned over towards him. "I think if I had a certain captain to keep me company, I may be able to make it," she winked with a soft laugh. She was having more fun at the town hall than she had once thought. Too bad it wouldn't last. She knew that he was waiting for the mayor, but Michael was still adement on getting him out of there and at least into the bar. It wasn't that she planned on doing anything with him. He just seemed a little uptight.

Standing up from her seat, she walked around him slowly and set her hands delicately on his shoulders before rubbing and digging her thumbs in trying to work out a few knots she felt around his shoulder blades. "From what I get, you're a very important man. And, I understand that you have a "duty" to uphold. But, don't you think you could take a little break. Just one little drink to relieve some of that stress," she smiled stopping her hands on his shoulders and wrapping her arms around his neck. Laying her head down near his ear, she pursed her lips slightly before grinning. "I could even make it for you. I know the perfect beverage that I think you'll like." Pulling herself up, she gave his shoulders one more squeeze before walking around to face him and sitting on the edge of the seat he was preoccupying.

"Come now dear. Obviously, the mayor isn't here. Maybe, if you just took a little stroll and came back later, he'd be here when you returned. Doesn't the bar sound a bit more fun than sitting around in a dreary town hall?" Michael pulled herself up with a small smile and taunting eyes. "If I haven't convinced you yet, then I suppose I've failed my duties," she teased. Turning towards the door, she walked and opened it stopping. Glancing back at the him, she fixed her pale blue eyes on him. "I guess I'll let you decide. It was nice meeting you, captain." With a wave of her hand, she stepped out into the rain and started off towards the bar wearing a small smile. Even if he didn't follow, it had been a lot of fun speaking with him. Michael had a flirtatious nature by habit. It was just a part of her personality. Some people thought it was a bit...oh...what was the word, trashy? But, she was just being herself. She covered her head with an arm as she walked, as if it would help.

Capitalist Cowboy

Big Gawker

7,850 Points
          • Inquisitor 200
          • Person of Interest 200
          • Dressed Up 200
                                    User ImageUser Image
                                    User Image

After having been given him his usual fill of coffee and a momentary conversation Genevieve was back on her walk through the cafe tending to all its customers. The owner was really lucky to find someone like her. Workers of her caliber didn't show up often on your doorstep. And not only was she good at what she did, she also enjoyed doing it well and was ambitious about always giving her 100%. She was nicely committed to her job. And it was because of this, she knew Elfre pretty well. Just like any bartender, waitress or anywhere you were a regular, the worker always grew to know their patrons as well as their life style and stories. The two, whenever she had the time to speak, often had a nice back and forth. Their conversations were always nice and settled.

Her conversation skills was another thing he liked about her. Despite the personality difference she was still able to talk to him with ease. Easily able to be herself. She knew how to not only handle herself in her workplace but even in the way she talked. A lady through and though. And no matter how much she got praised for it, she never let any of it go to her head. Something he liked in the people he came to befriend. After having served the lot of people now filling the cafe, she had perched herself in front of his seat. Using the time she now had he decided to spark a conversation with the young girl. To being things off he opted to tease her. Which in turn earned him a rather puffy faced blonde that prompted him to smile at the sight of it. It was always fun to poke at her due to the many expressions she had. And because of her facial features, they often looked adorable yet in a funny way. Whenever her faced swell up from her annoyance, accompanied by her large eyes, she kind of reminded him of a baby in certain moments. This made him giver her the solemn nickname, "Baby Face" to pick her qualities.

Even though the nickname was only to pick fun at her, he only used it a number of times to keep it fresh. When replying to his notice of how solemn the two got to see one another, he titled his head with a grin when she mentioned being happy with his familiar face having showed up. After having heard her mentioning forgiving him, he chuckled lightly to himself before resting one elbow on the counter and placing his cheek into his open left palm, now glancing at the blonde from an angle. Listening to her explain the reasons as to why she was always accepting of the challenges that presented themselves at work, he could agree to the points that she made. It was true. But it all came down to how he already guessed that it would. It wasn't her work ethic, it was because that's who she was a person. Dependable, hard working and optimistic.

Even through the eventual down-days she'd fight hard to make people happy even if she herself was feeling under the weather. When it all came down to it, she really was an admirable girl. She was one of a rare few. As she continued to talk, he chanced another sip of his mug while she finished. As she flashed him a smile he glanced her one back after lifted the cup back onto the counter. Very bashfully put. That's just who she is. And who she was, was an interesting character through and through. After their banter was done with, she carried herself back around the cafe and continued to work around the building. Lifting and rinsing used cups and plates while giving out good byes to the patrons on their ways out the door. With one hand he reached to the side and grabbed a magazine off of a rack that sat close by. Deciding that he would once over a quick read while she finished up with everything else.

By the time she had finished up he had already finished about three pages of the monthly magazine he had gripped from the nearby shelf. It detailed newly released farming tools. A subscription he always kept a close eye on. To keep up with his farm, he'd need the right tools to do his job as well as blondie did with the cafe. After all, he didn't wanna fall too far behind when it came to doing what he also loved. Taking out his trusty notepad, he wrote it down on the piece of miniature paper to order the tools he had just read about once he had gotten home. All his tools were due for an upgrade from being over used anyway. Once he heard her voice sound into his direction, his head perked up from the small notebook and looked to her face, "No I don't think so." he started to say as he pocketed the script.

"In fact, I can say I'm quite satisfied, thanks." he said with a smile to the other. "Huh, looks like I've been here a while already. Funny how I can come here and forget the time." he remarked with a grin on his face. "I have no idea what I feel up for after I leave here. What about you? What do you do to unwind after a good day of work? You already see how I spend it."

мood;; OkayXXXplace;; CafeXXXwιтн;; CrowdxxxVoice;; Voice of Elfre

Blessed Humorist

User Image
          User Image
          x ONE MORE N I G H T x one more
          before I shall wither and d i e

x x x x x x

The dark-haired British male found some sort of serenity in Abbigail's concern. Sure, she was his assistant, and on the surface, it really didn't look like the two of them should even get along in the same room. Salisbury was always controlling his emotions, his business and whatever few things he had that he could call his--like the flowers. Abbigail, however, was a lot more casual, like there weren't a lot of things in the world she cared for, which might have been right. Not that was a bad thing, he supposed that most people were entitled to take things easy once in a while. Salisbury wasn't the type of person who let himself relax very easily, but if others decided to take things easy or become sloths, it certainly wasn't any concern of his unless it was taking place in his own shop. Salisbury shook his head when the girl asked about visiting the clinic--this wasn't anything that was going to kill Salisbury, even if it was pathetic of him to admit that he wasn't much of a physically capable person. Abbigail soon followed his lead and stood up before Salisbury offered her a weak smile. "Yes, I'm fine; I'm positive of that. I still appreciate your concern, Abbigail."

Though the woman's voice was, Salisbury felt as if he could figure the gist of what she said, and it managed to get a laugh from him. It wasn't a hearty laugh that most people would assume, but rather a quiet one that sounded like a breath--if most people looked at him, they might have assumed that something momentarily startled him. And in a way, he guessed that Abbigail was right. Even if he didn't want to think about it at the moment, he knew that he was going to be worried about this day for the rest of this week, at the very least. His business was certainly in jeopardy if this ever got around, and he made no mistake that it would slip up sooner or later. Salisbury didn't want to think about the possibility of losing his business, but now that seemed just as real as the friendships that he lost within those past minutes. His eyes turned to the scene outside--the rain continued to fall, and for a moment, Salisbury wondered if the weather was supposed to serve as a cruel premonition of today's events--no. That was ridiculous, even for him. He didn't need to lose himself in superstition; he didn't want to risk losing his sanity among everything else that happened today. He walked over to some of the flowers close to him and kept himself occupied by simply checking them over. Even with everything that happened moments ago, it relieved Salisbury that the flowers were still intact.

He gave a sigh before Abbigail's voice rang in his ears--right. There was still that man standing close to the entrance. He recalled seeing two people earlier, but Salisbury wouldn't be surprised if the incident that happened earlier scared her off. She gave off a timid appearance for the few seconds that Salisbury saw her in the store--if it was even that. Regardless, that one male still remained, and Abbigail already seemed to take it upon herself to talk to him. He had to agree with everything she said. Even if it was only for this one incident, Salisbury was glad that she was picking her words a bit more carefully. Then again, working as his assistant for some time, he guessed that sort of change would come sooner or later from talking to customers on a day-to-day basis. Now that Salisbury actually paid attention to the setting of the store, he noticed that the tall male had taken his shirt off, something that Salisbury thought was indecent for the store, but he supposed he wasn't going to allow someone to wear drenching clothes . . . if they stayed close to the door, then he supposed that he could deal with it for the meanwhile. That, and he honestly didn't really feel compelled to speak to anyone after what happened, especially since that male had been one of the witnesses to that. But unfortunate circumstances happen to people for one way or another.

"Abbigail already stated this, but I will apologize for the unsightly behavior; business is typically slow in the mornings . . ." Salisbury stared at the flowers in front of him before looking back to the male. He raised an eyebrow, "Now correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall meeting you before. Are you new to town?" He gave a short pause, in allowance for the male to respond to his question. "Welcome to the florist's shop; I'm Salisbury Aldsworth. Even if you decide to leave the shop, I hope that we can see each other again at an later time."

He wasn't quite sure if this store was something he would be interested in, but he supposed it wouldn't hurt to say something, anyway. He could have introduced him to Abbigail as well, but he assumed that the girl would be headstrong enough to want to do that on her own.

x x x x x x

Grant me just o°• ONE MORE LIFE
          ONE more I needed to make THIS thing R I G H T

tab tab tab His flower shop tab tab tab Abbigail and Daniel tab tab tab Confused tab tab tab If I need to change anything, let me know!

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

karachow

Kilkyway's Datemate

Tipsy Lover

User ImageUser Image
                                                    Amythest District is where the young girl ended up walking towards, humming a happy tune as she casually strolled along. Tomorrow was the Music Festival and Andrea was interested in hearing the songs that would be played. Not possessing any musical talent of her own (unless shower singing and occasional air guitaring counted) the brunette had an appreciation for people who were able to actually make something beautiful like music. Andrea was in a considerably cheerier mood than she had been earlier in the morning. The dampy earthy smell of her current location along with the sound of the still falling rain was quite relaxing and allowed her mind to wander a bit. Though not too much. Not many people were out this way but she still needed to be aware of her surroundings.

Unfortunately for her not many others had the same idea. A bump from behind caused Andrea to stumble forward, tripping over her own feet and falling to the ground. Closing her eyes, Andrea tried to turn herself to avoid falling on her bad hand and braced herself for the impact which never came. So focused on the fall, Andrea hadn't realized that the man who had bumped into her had caught her by arm and helped stabilize her before quickly taking back his own arm. Andrea blinked, taking a moment to process it before turning her dark eyes to study the man. He looked to be somewhere near his mid-twenties and was considerably much taller than Andrea. Which made her wonder how he could have missed her. Would someone taller have the sight advantage? Ah well.

Andrea had to strain to hear his mumbled apology but at least the man was polite enough to attempt an apology. "It's fine. Incidents like this are starting to become a daily habit for me. Lucky me you actually have great reflexes!" Andrea gave a small chuckle as she continued to eye up the man. He seemed vaguely familiar to her. Had she seen him around before? Maybe. It would be nice if he would actually look at her so she could tell. "You know, people normally look at the person who their talking to. It's like, polite or something. I promise I won't turn you to stone. I'm Andi, by the way. You should really pay more attention to your surroundings. It's okay to zone out but be careful where you do it. You could really get hurt."

With: Some dude who bumped into me {Vincent}
                                                    Feeling: Pretty alright.
                                                    OOC:
                                        User Image________»I TRUST THE SANTY OF MY VESSEL
                                        __________ &&XXXX*if it sinks :
                                        ______IN THE REASONING OF : ETERNAL VICES

User Image
                                    : location» Town Hall
                                    : mood» Horny
                                    : company» Miss.Michael
                                    : attire» ref
                  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
                                                                                    tab tab tab tab tab ust like the water reflects the face, so the heart reflects the man...
                                                                                    Jonathan smiled with an almost predatory gleam in his eyes, here was a man who maintained a diligent, unyielding level of self control, even while his eyes and smile radiated lust. As she said that she might not be lonely with him for a captain, he tilted his head slightly and responded with a calm even tone. “You would be a more tempting distraction from my duties then was the Devil to Christ whilst he journeyed through the desert... You are a walking temptation, madam...”

Jonathan sat still making no effort to advance toward or pull away from her, as her fine hands slid over his shoulders, he gave no sign of hesitation, no flinch of nervousness, but not too eager ether, he did not turn to look at her, did not venture to touch her in return, although he knew he could have, and that she would welcome his touch.

“Perhaps I have not given you enough credit, it is clear to me now that you are indeed the embodiment of lust.” He drawled in lazy jest, as she pulled away, and walked around to face him once more. Jon held her gaze meeting her eyes with his own, he crossed his legs as she sat down to give her room, it was the first truly inviting gesture he had given so far.

As she teased he retorted with another jest of lazy toned sarcasm, “Well in that case...” He smiled and watched as she left. With her gone, he had no reason to wait any longer for the mayor, he stood up and pulled his boat cloak over his shoulders to cover his arms, adjusted his hat then, headed out into the rain, his body significantly warmer than when he had first ventured out, and made his way to the local police office to report his presence.

THE WAVES WHICH HAVE KEPT ME FROM________________
                              _________ REACHING YOU¸.´¸.*¨) ¸.*¨)
                              (¸.´ (¸.´ .´ ¸¸.¨¯`.

Agony and Ecstasy's Significant Otter

Dapper Anubutt

User ImageUser Image
                  location :: The docks company :: A random cat feeling :: Bored and lonely.

The current was calm but waters was beginning to grow colder. Autumn wasn't to awful bad, but winter would soon be on it's way and the thought made Lapis want to cry. Where she was from they were so far under the ocean it didn't get that cold. A temperature drop was normal, but not like this. The fuchsia haired female swam around for a while debating on if any one would be anywhere near the beach. Coming to the surface however she realized that on a cool day like today it would be unlikely. The rain hit and had a chill to it as well, but still.

Maybe it would be alright so get close to shore right now. Normally she would wait until late at night when the town would be sleeping. She'd stare at the sky and find constellations, or even make some up if she wasn't sure what it was. The Ursa Major and Minor were two of her favorites; along with Orion. She imagined him to be strong and protective.

Tonight there would be no stars. Unless the rain would stop and clouds would go away. Lapis assumed the beach would be abandoned. Getting closer to the docks she climbed herself up and sat. Sighing lightly she puffed out her cheeks and placed her elbows on her fin. Her chin met the palms of her hands as she glared out on the ocean horizon. She was mad at herself a tad bit for being so anti-social these days. She liked to talk to people!

The sound of the rain hitting the water was not loud enough to block the noise of a small animal. Lapis was broken from her gaze of the ocean. Looking up she scanned around the dock, afriad of what it might be. When she finally caught sight of what was making the noise she calmed down. It sure did look odd.....well to her anyway. It was....fuzzy and had pointed ears and yellow eyes. "Meow...." was all it kept saying. "Okay....?" she raised a brow at the thing. Lapis flinched and tensed up when it came out and rubbed up against her. When she realized what it was doing she smiled and petted up lightly.

User Image

Supreme Cat

User Image

╳ ╳ Noel Carol - sᴇᴀᴍsᴛᴇʀ
                  xxx ╔ ═ ═ALL I EVER WANTED Home
                  xxx ╔ ═ ═WAS TO SEE YOU SMILING Decent, Conflicted, Kind of craving affection
                  xxx ╔ ═ ═ALL I EVER WANTED Fabrice
                  xxx ╔ ═ ═WAS TO MAKE YOU MINE Shut up brain, why are you doing this to me?

____˩σʌɛ
                                          ____________________this is MY game now
                                              Noel could honestly say he was grateful that Fabrice took off is sandals and placed them neatly by his door, that meant there was one less thing for him to worry about or glare at. He was also happy that Fabrice decided to stay an visit, if not a bit conflicted towards why he felt that way. The man proceeded to the living room, but before Noel joined him he decided to head to the kitchen to make them something warm to drink. He decided on coffee, as he could use a pick me up after his roller coaster of a morning. He put the coffee on, and while he was waiting for it to perk he want and pick out a couple of coffee mugs. He might have been worried about leaving Fabrice alone in his house, but he knew the man would probably entertain himself with some thought process, and he trusted the other wouldn't do anything.

When he began he hear his coffee perk, he took it and poured the hot beverage into the cups. He fixed Fabrice's as he was pretty sure the man liked it. He hoped he was correct, but if not the other could make their own. He poured cream into his own and weakened the strength of the coffee. He like coffee well enough, but it caused him to feel sick if it was too strong. It was the same way with pretty much any food. It had been getting better, but his stomach still wasn't used to stronger food.

Noel grabbed the two cups and began to move to the living room, not wanting to keep Fabrice waiting too long. He son spotted the man, sitting on one of the chairs. Part of Noel wished the other had sat on the couch so he could have been closer to him, but the other half quickly slapped that thought. He was feeling conflicted enough and he had no clue why these thought kept popping into his head. It was confusing to him.

He approached Fabrice and handed the man. When the other thanked him he simply nodded, "You're welcome, it really wasn't a problem. I was planning on making something for myself anyways." He say down on the couch, cup in hand and took a sip. He grabbed a coaster from a small holder on his coffee table and placed his cup on top of it. He always had a thing against marks appearing on his table because of beverages.

He looked up at Fabrice when the man spoke again. A small sigh escaped his lips, he should have guess the other would ask something like that after not talking like this for a while. "Things have been decent. I can't really complain, but they have been amazing either. Today has been pretty awful so far, but it's not the worse day of my life either," Then again, that wasn't saying much for Noel. He didn't feel he needed to bring that up, "And what about you? How have things been in your life recently?" He might as well return the question, he felt like actually starting up a conversation with Fabrice. And cuddling, but he smothered that and told it to go away. Talking was enough.
                                          on another level
                                          you're my lucky

I KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU ≫ ≫ Well...it's something XD

I'ᴍ sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ I ʟᴏᴏᴋ!!

l Sailor Centaurus l

Blessed Humorist

User Image
                                                User Image

tab tab Clinic tab tab Haruto and Kyleigh tab tab Concerned tab tab I know that the timeskip is near, but I wanted to get this out anyway.

Keiko was the first to arrive in the room, standing at the side with the blanket and pillow ready for her. It wasn't that she didn't hear the doctor thank her, but Keiko only saw that comment as the doctor admitting that maybe the woman's presence did more good this time than it normally might have . . . Junko should have been here to care for this sort of thing, but if she wasn't, then Keiko took it upon herself to act in her place. Keiko personally wondered where the nurse was and why she hadn't returned yet, but the nurse probably had her own reasons for not arriving--or at least, the secretary HOPED that she did. Showing up without a reason of any sort was only going to infuriate her--she still had an occupation to keep! But Keiko truly believed that the woman was responsible enough to not pull that sort of move on any of them. She left the pillow and blankets next to Kyleigh while the doctor offered the photographer a patient's gown to wear. She knew that those type of gowns never looked fun to wear, but the doctor was still right--any clothes were better than wet ones; there was no need for the girl to make herself even more sick than she already was.

Keiko left the room to give her the privacy she needed. The doctor walked out, and Keiko assumed that he was going to pull his medical files on her or check the time for other appointments . . . Wait. The latter was what Keiko did when she walked to the front desk. She pulled up the clipboard she laid there, wondering if she missed anyone else. Her eyes scanned the page, checking for anything that either her or the doctor could have possibly missed . . . it didn't look like it. There was only Kyleigh's name scribbled on it, next to the time of 11:00 A.M. That was a relief; at least Keiko wasn't becoming insane. Keiko liked to double-check everything, just to be sure that she hadn't missed anything for the day. She needed to be on top of things as the secretary, and if Kyleigh was here for an unexpected visit, then she hoped that they weren't going to interfere with anyone else's plans. It relieved her to know that everything could still work out in spite of the chaos, and she caught the doctor running back as she sat at the desk. She figured that Miss Lichfield wasn't really her business right now--she needed to check on what else they had at the desk, and organize what little of a mess she could have left.

Sobs and voices sounded in the medical room that Keiko left them in, and to be honest, it broke Keiko's heart. She didn't despise Kyleigh for feeling the way she did--if anything, Keiko wanted to go in the room and help the girl in any way she could, even if it wasn't too much because of the fact that she was only a mere secretary with basic medical knowledge. She was not a qualified doctor nor nurse and probably couldn't diagnose Kyleigh's reason for feeling the way that she did. Her eyes looked to the entrance of the clinic once more before she placed a sign on her desk: "Will return soon. Please ring the bell for immediate assistance. Thank you."

She cautiously walked down the halls, still hearing the girl's sobs as she came to the room. She took one of the blankets and wrapped herself in a cocoon, strongly implying that she didn't want to see the doctor right now despite the fact that she was leaning against him. Or maybe no one, really. It seemed to be a type of thing that she needed to resolve on her own, something that was more internal than anyone else here could ever know. Even so, Keiko took small steps in entering the girl's medical room. "Pardon my interruption, Kyleigh." The voice matched with the way she addressed her--unusual. The word she chose was unusually informal for her, and her voice was soft and warm; different from the cold voice she typically gave to people, even Kyleigh.

The black-haired woman approached the girl, placing her hand reassuringly on her shoulder. "I don't want you to believe that you're alone here. I assure you the doctor's helping you to the best of his ability; there's no shame in admitting you need help. I won't promise that it will be fast, but you can lead a healthier life with time . . . I'm not as knowledgeable as the doctor, but I can still help you if you request that from me."

Keiko then pulled the smaller girl into an embrace, using one hand to gently stroke through her hair. She wouldn't be surprised if the girl ended up pulling away, but Keiko figured that it was still kind for her to offer the gesture. It would be Keiko's fault anyway, for reacting to this situation similarly for how she'd treat Antheia . . . But then again, Keiko would always treat these situations as if she were helping Antheia. It was probably why she became so motherly to people to begin with--when she imagined people as her dear adopted little-sister. Now it was just a habit that resurfaced from time to time despite who the person in front of her was. If they needed help, then Keiko was going to try her best with them.

She took a moment to glance at the doctor, giving him a look as if she were telling him, "Now you can get your own lunch."

Raven5023

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
                  • Forum Dabbler 200
                  • Entrepreneur 150
                  • Conversationalist 100
                  User Image

User Image

THOUGHTS: What nice people.
                  COMPANY: Sal and Abby

Daniel wasn't quite sure what he'd just witnessed. Well, that wasn't completely true. Obviously something had gone wrong in the relationship. Maybe they hadn't been together like he'd once thought. Maybe him saying anything at all had just made everything worse. If this was the case, he felt deeply sorry. Looking to the door as the last woman left, he turned to see a smaller girl that seemed to be comforting the man after his ordeal. What a sweet girl. Daniel supposed that she worked for him. As much as he felt bad for the boy who had been banished from the shop, the lashing that he'd taken was something he wouldn't wish on anyone. Though he was trying to hide it, Daniel could tell that he was both confused and hurting both inside and out. Relationship were a strange thing. They were complex and delicate like...like flowers. Maybe that was an analogy he could share with this hurting man. Then again, he probably just wanted to forget the whole thing.

When the girl apologized to him followed by the man, he waved his hands with a light chuckle. "No no. Es no problema. Lo siento mi amigo. I do feel bad for you. I assure you, I will not hablo un word to anyone." Even though it would get out anyway, Daniel wanted to reassure him that he was at least on his side. Well, he didn't really have a side in particular, but he didn't feel that this was all his fault. Disagreements were due to TWO people not agreeing. One could not simply be at fault alone. When Sal went on to introduce himself and ask about why he'd not seen him around, he grinned cheerfully and outstretched a toned arm to shake his hand enthusiastically. "Ah so nice to meet you senor. Me allamo es Daniel. And, it is nice to meet you as well senorita," he said with a nod to Abby. It was so nice to be meeting people. Retracting his hand, he looked down and shook his head. "Oh lo siento. I meant no disrespect," he apologized realizing his shirt was still open. Buttoning it up, he turned back to the two.

"You are correct senor. I have just moved into town. It seemed muy sopatico. I like it here very much." For the first time, he really took a good look around the flower shop and nodded. "Ah yes. Las flores son muy bonita y they smell muy bueno." Even though he seemed like a man's man, Daniel did enjoy flowers. They somewhat reminded him of his wife which brought back both beautiful and painful memories. "I shall have to come back. Por favor, come to visita me as well. I will be working as the carpenter of this fine village," he said feeling proud he would be able to provide fine works to the people of the town. "Please, do save me some flores. It was nice to meet you. Both of you. I hope that things get better for you senor. If you need something, come to see me." With that, he turned with a wave and walked back out into the rain with a grin. The whole seen hadn't played out well, but in the end the man seemed to be fine and Daniel had walked out meeting some new and kind people. Overall, it had been an eventful but good day.

karachow

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

Quick Reply

Submit
                  Manage Your Items
                  Other Stuff
                  Get GCash
                  Offers
                  Get Items
                  More Items
                  Where Everyone Hangs Out
                  Other Community Areas
                  Virtual Spaces
                  Fun Stuff