Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
██Roxanne Knightwing██

I drink from day and night, smoke from noon to five. Despite all that, What I love most of all, Is the art I create and the students I cherish

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Saffron City. Ahh what a beautiful place, full of beautiful people. One inparticular was a very sensual and lovely lookjing woman. She had a long curvy body and wore a pair of white short-shorts with a blue belt to hold it up. Her chest was covered by a blue top that had the front of it held together with thread to keep her chest from busting out and the coat she was wearing matched both the shirt and shorts by being a white coat with a blue belt strap that ran down the lower parts of the coat. She had on a pair of white highheel boots and there was a tuft of fur surrounding her neck and shoulders. This beautiful woman also had petite pixie like facual features with a bright pink eye and white hair that covered her left eye.

A streek of blue was on the one side of her head and the only thing that seemed out of the ordinary was the blue blade that stuck out of the right side of her head. One would say she had the features of both an elegant woman and that of an absol. These were of course true because she was a gijinka who had been fused together with an absol. Before her fusion she use to have long black hair and bright green eyes but now she looked like a fierce and sensual woman that would kill on sight if she had to. This woman was known by the name of Roxanne Knightwing. Or to the students of the AVD Institute, "Steelblade Roxanne." This name was given to her last year when she had accually attacked a student for badmouthing her and not turning in his homework that she had specifically told him to turn in the next day.

Roxanne's fierceness didnt end there. She would attack anyone that dared to say something rude and obnoxious to her or any other teacher or student. She became known as one of the fiercest and dangerous members of the school because of her furious personality. Roxanne didnt care for such titles. She did what she thought was right and even though Karoline the headmistress had helped her through her anger issues the young art teacher tried her best to stay calm now a days when she was out in town or alone with students.

At the moment the beautiful dark type woman was sitting on a bench inside of the school grounds enjoying a nice cigarette. She didnt see any students around so she decided to enjoy a smoke while she can before she had to do anything else today. She would of had a nice glass of scotch as well but in her mind it was to early for such things and she didnt seem to be to stressed out right now. While she sat there she enjoyed watching the pidgy fly overhead. The sight of pokemon always interested her. She sculpted, painted, and drew them when she had the chance but due to the fact she didnt have her sketchpad and pencil with her she decided to just watch them fly overhead as they went off to enjoy the evening themselves.

Staring up into the sky Roxanne was watching one pidgy inparticular. It was alot smaller then the others and seemed to be flying low. Blinking she sat up alittle while her cigarette stuck out of her lips. She watched curiously as the pidgy seemed to be falling out of the sky for some reason. Gasping she ran twards the pidgy and caught it just in time before it hit the ground and got hurt. Holding it close to her chest she fell down onto her butt and sat there taking deep breaths before looking down at the pidgy curiously. It was so tiny. Obviously new to the world because of how small it was. What caught her interest though was that it had feathers missing from its wing and its wing was covered in a sort of web that was from a bug pokemon.

Sighing she smiled gently and patted the pidgy gently on the head as she slowly stood up. "You ok little guy." she asked curiously while the pidgy blinked open its eyes and looked up at Roxanne curiously. It cooed slightly before starting to shiver. Roxanne saw this and sighed. "Its ok little one. I wont hurt you. Lets get you to the infurmary and get you treated now. I wonder who attacked you. Poor thing." she said gently as she smiled down at the pidgy. She then turned and headed off twards the campus infirmary to see if she could treat the poor hatchling. Roxanne knew that she was going to be late to get to Sanctuary but she wasn't about to leave the poor bird pokemon in such bad shape.

Ooc;; (( OOC here. ))

Dangerous Genius

9,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

“Wake up, Dead Boy”
“Enter adventureland.”
“Tricksters, magicians will show you all that's real,”
“Careless jugglers, snake charmers by your trail.”
“Magic of a moment:”
“Abracadabra!”

User Image

The evening sky above Kanto started to don its sombre, dark blue hue as the sun dipped beyond the winter horizon. A brisk wind-chill swept through the cities and towns, the fields and caves, chilling the blood of those who weren't prepared for it. There were no clouds above the world that night; this did nothing to keep the world warm, like a child lying in a cold room with no blanket. On the plus side, though, the lack of cloud cover made it possible for the stars and moon to shine with all their proud intensity, glittering like a map hung high above the ground. While the waking world prepared to lay itself to rest until the morning, the streets becoming empty and desolate, only a few still made the effort to walk across the world.

Or, perhaps, fly across.

Among the many shining stars in the night sky above the Kanto region, one extra glint could be made out by those who were attentive enough to behold it. Even the trail of vapour that it left behind was visible, even in the dimming light of the disappearing sun. Steel wings flashed and glinted in the moonlight, the shine sparkling like a starry speck across the blue. The metal of the rider's wings slashed at the air like blades, which, in retrospect, is what they kind of were. Their owner grinned, before careening and starting to plummet. Her speed picked up, and eventually, she braced herself for the sonic boom as she broke the sound barrier.

As the final descent into Pallet Town arrived, the final moments before a very, very violent crash, the flying, metal creature bent, flattening and then rising back up higher, her speed giving her enough of a boost to lift her back up into the heavens, where she let out a valiant, proud shout of excitement and good fun.

Hell, Karoline wasn't the head of the Avian Variety Display for nothing.

The Skarmory Gijinka rode the higher drafts towards the shining Saffron City. It wasn't the most famous city in Kanto, but it was big enough to suit her needs and the needs of those who answered to her and looked to her for guidance and assistance, without attracting too much attention from actresses or models. Hell, the Gym Leader at Saffron seemed to want as little to do with the fame and fortune that could come to the city as possible.

The many lights from the city acted as Karoline's guide as she crossed the sky. Karoline Moriarty, better known as Airstryke, had gained her notoriety through her first couple of attacks on human installations and facilities, regretfully, but all success starts with a statement. After that, her activities became less about harming humans, but protecting Gijinka. As such, she had formed the Avian Variety Display, as a way to make her newest statement: Gijinka could fight back.

And that, somehow, had led her here; to becoming probably the most infamous of the teachers at the AVD Institute for the Biologically Augmented, as well as its headmistress and founder. Well... perhaps she was not as infamous as 'Steelblade' Roxanne, as the children had dubbed her, rather aptly. Karoline didn't approve of her drinking habits or her slightly... 'stand-offish' approach to discipline. But, eh, she was good at getting the results her students needed, so if it ain't broken, and so forth.

As the Gijinka lowered herself down onto the roof of the main AVD building, she spread out her arm wings to lower herself slowly. As her toes touched the ground, she delicately bent her knees and perched on the edge of the roof, watching as a familiar face dashed towards the building. Strong eyes, built for spying, spotted the wounded bird Pokémon in her hands, and Airstryke couldn't help but smile. Even though she was not a Flying-Type, and as such could not have become a member of the actual Display, Roxanne was a reliable person, and a good enough addition to the AVD staff.

Humming a small tune, Karoline stood and entered the building through the rooftop access door. She was in the main building, where they held core subjects and assemblies. But, more importantly, at 6:30PM on a Sunday, this building served one greater purpose: it had a massive dinner hall, and all the best yummies the city of Saffron could afford.

As Karoline strode down the stairs and into the dining room, she whistled and called out to the catering staff. "Hey! We just about done?!" she called. "Ready as we'll ever be!" one called back, possibly Doris. "Start bringin' 'em in!" Karoline smiled and licked her lips. Sunday, roast night. She reached into her pocket, and took out a small remote armed with five buttons. She barely remembered what the other three did, but she knew that one activated the intercom, and the second rang the dinner bell. Pressing the latter twice, the low, dulcet tone rang out through all of the AVD constructs, alerting the students, staff, and residents, that it was time to gather in the hall, commune, converse...

...and stuff their faces full of sweet, sweet food!

User Image

"Once upon a night we'll wake to the carnival of life!”
“ The beauty of this ride ahead such an incredible high!”
“ It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead;”
“ This moment the dawn of humanity:”
"The Last Ride of the Day!”

M O O D : pleased as punch
P O N D E R A N C E S : “Not a moment too soon, either.” “Get the red meat! I ain't eating nothing that I may have known!”
L O C A T I O N : Dining hall
C O M P A N Y : No one in particular
S T A T E : standing, holding the system remote
O O C : and welcome to Honest Eyes!

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
██Roxanne Knightwing██

I drink from day and night, smoke from noon to five. Despite all that, What I love most of all, Is the art I create and the students I cherish

While Roxanne was running through the courtyard of the campus she looked up and spotted a glint on the rooftop of the main building. She smirked some when she noticed it had to be Karoline back from her evening flight. Shrugging she held the bird pokemon close to her chest before entering the main lobby of the school and going down the hallway towards the nurses office. The infirmary was designed to treat both pokemon and gijinka. Just in case some of the students and staff brought their pokemon friends with them to the school. As she entered into the office the sounds of the dinner bell rang all throughout the school campus. She smiled when she thought of what she could eat, but her mind returned to the young pidgey that was injured.

She layed the pidgey down on the nearest bed and went to grab some tweezers and Scissors to pull the webs off the poor things wing. She walked over to the bed and sat down next to it before gently petting the pidgeys head. "Now hold still little guy. I have to get this web off your wing." she said gently as she took her tweezers and puled the first string of web away from his feathers and gently clipped the string with the scissors. She then continued this task until it was all gone. Making sure there weren't any left over web on any other part of his body she then started to inspect the injured wing. It made her sad to see how badly damaged it was. "Whoever did this to you definately did a good job of injuring you. Your missing a good section of your feathers." she said in an upset voice before taking the bandaged and started to wrap the injury with it.

"There we go. I'm not sure if your feathers will grow back but lets hope ok little guy." she said smiling gently before patting him on the head. The young pidgey started to chirp happily as it got up and hopped onto her lap. Roxanne blinked before laughing at how adorable the little guy was. Picking him up she looked at the clock in the room and then looked back down at the young hatchling pokemon. "How about we go get something to eat in the dining hall. I'm sure Karoline is in there and she might be able to find a way to help you." she said gently before the little pokemon chirped happily and snuggled into her arms.

Roxanne took that as a yes so she put the medicine and bandages she used to treat the wild pidgey away and then left the infirmary. Making her way down the hall and back towards the other side of the building where the dining hall was at Roxanne got a lot of weird looks from most of the students. It was normal though so she didn't mind. It happened whenever she was seen with some type of little and injured pokemon. No one thought she had a heart but she did. She just didn't express it as well as the other staff and students did. Roxanne held her feelings inside because it was her way of protecting herself. She didn't want to be hurt again and her only way to stop that from happening was to build up this tough exterior to keep her gentle and kind self safe.

Upon entering the dining hall The art teacher spotted Karoline and walked up to her. "Hey Karoline. How was your flight." she asked in her usual mature voice before she saw the pidgey in her arms bury his head into her arm as if afraid to look at the woman in front of them. Roxanne stroked the young bird pokemons feathers to try and calm him down. Despite her drinking, smoking, and anger issues she was really a sweet person. She loved pokemon and had a soft heart for them no matter what. Pokemon were something she loved even when she was little and it was proven in her paintings and sketches. She always drew such beautiful pokemon in her sketchbook and painted them in her canvas's. They were important in her life and whenever she saw an injured pokemon it hurt her inside.

Ooc;; (( OOC here. ))

CosmicCrowNaeva's Datemate

Sexy Waffles

29,115 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Waffles! 25
  • OTP 200
User Image
☽☠ αρϯ. ιvια ηɾєωs ☠☾
- Headmistress / Head of Security for Sanctuary Academy -
User Image

'A day to remember;
the echoes and embers
Are heavy on my mind...'

Sunday night, on the island of Osakura, home to the famous Sanctuary Academy. Dinner would normally be prepared in the cafeteria, but with the tournament tomorrow, it was agreed upon that dinner would probably be best served in the banquet hall. An event like this, pitting Sanctuary against the AVD in a bit of 'friendly' competition... The students and staff alike had been talking about it for weeks on end, now. One such person that was talking about the event was none other than the Headmistress herself. Question was... What was she doing in her office with only hours to go before the pre-tournament banquet? "Honestly, man, what's keepin' you?" If one were to enter the Headmistress' office, they'd see the 'welcoming' sight of the back of Olivia's swivel-chair, a gauntlet-clad left hand drumming its fingers on an arm of said chair. "You said you'd show up for the tournament tomorrow t'help oversee things..." She huffed out a small, annoyed sigh. "Did you get swamped with paperwork again?"

"Such is the glamorous life of a representative, I'm afraid," came the reply from the speaker-phone on Olivia's desk. "You know I'd be there earlier if I could help it, Liv. Everyone knows Sanctuary throws the best parties." A slight laugh. "Or is a desk job finally making you soft?"

"Hah!" Barking out a laugh, Olivia spun around in her chair, so now she was facing her desk. "It's gonna take more'n a desk job t'stop me, Lancey-boy." 'Yeah,' piped up a voice in Olivia's mind. 'Usually takes a few good whacks upside the head to stop you--' 'Be quiet, Landors; the people are talking.' 'Oi!' She returned her attention to the speaker-phone conversation. "At least promise me you'll show before Larson decides t'tell me how t'do my job again."

"I'll try, Liv, but I can't make any promises." Pouting slightly, the Swampert gijinka rested her elbows on her desk, resting her chin in her non-gauntlet'd right hand. "I suppose it shouldn't surprise me that I don't expect less from you." "You know me too well, then." Another laugh. "I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?" "I'mma hold you to that." "Wouldn't expect less." A lone 'click!' from the speaker-phone echoed throughout the office, signalling that the other end of the line had hung up first.

With a light grunt, Olivia pulled herself out of her swivel-chair, striding across the office to one of the room's larger windows, one that had a terrific view of the island from her current location.
'Whatcha think, Landors?' She could imagine her Mud Fish fusion-partner shrugging lightly before responding. 'I think Moriarty's gonna come out swingin' at us, like Bec used to, but then I don't know 'er that well.' The two shared a (mental) sideways glance. 'For some unexplainable reason, you never let me talk to 'er.'

'Only because you treat Moriarty's fusion-partner like Athena.' 'That was only one time!' Welcome to Sanctuary Academy.

'The pictures are broken;
the front door is open;
the scars are left behind...'

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mood: bemused, optimistic
Thoughts: 'Admit it.' 'I admit nothing!'
Company: no one
State: standing, looking out the window at the island
OOC: owo

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
██Shiana Rosewood██

The beauty of the world, Men and women all around, So loving and affectionate, I don't know who to choose.

Sitting on the rooftop of the dormitory building was the beautiful and sexy young lady named Shiana. She was currently laying on the roof staring up at the sky when she saw a quick flash of silver pass over her head. She instantly knew who it was. It was Karoline returning to the campus grounds after a brisk flight through the kanto region. Sitting up her long red and black tinted hair folded around her body while she watched where the silver speck soon landed on the opposite roof nearby. She swung her feet off the edge of the roof before she stood up and started to walk on the ledge of the roof. Her black heels clicking on the cement rooftop when she jumped off the edge and landed on the solid ground of the roof. She was heading towards the door that led into the dormitories when she spotted a familiar person running through the courtyard with what looked like an injured pokemon.

Shiana smiled when she noticed it was Roxanne and she was carrying an injured pidgey that had fallen out of the sky. When she saw that her un-offical friend had entered the main building she decided to walk down the staircase and through the halls of the dormitories until she made it to the front door. She was just about to walk out of the dorm building when the dinner bell sounded. Smiling lightly she stretched her body out before heading in the direction of the main building. She knew everyone would get there or else they would miss out on tonights delicious meal. Shiana was a big eater. She didn't look like she could eat alot but she could. The beautiful and curvy body of hers could take down a buffet table all by herself along with two other buffet tables. So usually they had to make her food seperate or limit her food consumption to just half of what she ate. The zoroark gijinka usually ran around alot and was always full of energy that her body burned off food faster then anything else.

Walking through the hallways she noticed most of the older students stared at her with affection. Shiana had a habit of flirting with anyone she deemed attractive. It was a habit she developed awhile back. She never use to flirt with others when she was growing up but as she grew older she developed a deeply flirtatious side that she just couldn't grow out of. She was able to control it better for the past few years but once and awhile she would slip up and flirt like crazy. She never took it farther then kissing and snuggling. She wasn't about to take advantage of anyone. Just because she was a flirt didn't mean she needed to sleep with every person she flirted with.

Yes Shiana often used attract on some of her students and fellow staff members but she only did it to mess with them. She never accually tried to seduce them and force them to sleep with her. Shiana wasnt heartless and a playgirl. She prefered to think when she found that special someone that she would be ready for something like that. Until then she just went from person to person trying to find the special one that sparked her heart. Entering the dining hall she spotted the two most distinct members of the staff. There was Roxanne and Karoline standing near the doorway talking to one another. Deciding not to bother them she headed straight for her usual seat which was stacked full of food to keep her stomach pleased. She had pile upon pile of plates, trays, bowls, and whatever else was needed to hold all her food on. Shiana surprised everyone when she ate. It was accually a guessing game for the students who wanted to bet to see how much she could eat in one sitting. Usually the older students one because they knew how much she could eat.

Ooc;; (( OOC here. ))

Dangerous Genius

9,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

“Wake up, Dead Boy”
“Enter adventureland.”
“Abracadabra!”

User Image

Karoline could barely wait for some of the more time-aware students and residents to start flocking to the dining room for their evening sustenance. She quickly moved to the hot food aisle, piling her plate high with roasted potatoes and red meat, and plenty of hearty gravy. Of course, there were a few vegetables dotted around, but it was mainly the meat and potatoes she was concerned about. She hummed a small tune to herself as she grabbed her tray and moved to the salad and berry bar, getting a few leaves and croutons to augment the roast dinner. Her teeth practically ached with anticipation; say what you will about canteen food, but this place knew how to make roasts right.

Grabbing herself a nice glass of red, she moved to the nearest staff table, picking up her salad fork and stabbing at the first of her many potatoes, making sure to soak up as much of the gravy as she could with it. As her steel-tipped, razor-like teeth sank into the potato, she moaned with ecstasy just at the taste of it. It was a little hot, but she could cope. Of course, she waited a few seconds before swallowing. First, to relish in the taste some more, and second, to make sure she didn't burn her throat with the hot vegetable.

Her sharp, silver tongue, (not literally, of course; it was reddish-grey,) darted past her lips to lick the last few drops of gravy around her mouth, before her fork was brought down again and skewered the next potato. 'Enough of the bloody roasties!' the voice of Artimus, the ever-tactful and noblest of Skarmory, echoed in her mind. 'Tear into that frickin' meat now before I completely lose my marbles!' 'Jeez, steady on! Ever heard of saving the best 'til last?' 'Well, if someone ends up interrupting us before we can so much as lick that steak, I'm going to peck your cerebrum so hard you'll be singing like a drunkard!' 'Lovely imagery, but this is our time. No one can dis--'

The cheeping of a small bird Pokémon echoed in her steel-lined ears, followed by the familiarly mature voice of Steelblade Roxanne. Karoline groaned mentally as she looked over. 'I. ********. Knew it.' 'Oh, shut up, Artie.' "A few too many things in my teeth by the end of it, but such are the risks of flying like a maniac," she answered, dropping the fork and potato on the plate and observing the Pidgey on Roxanne's arms.

"Looks like you made a new friend while I was out," Karoline said, slightly gentler as she examined the Pidgey at her current distance. The way it hid from her, she could only expect that the Pokémon was a hatchling. That, plus, well... Skarmory weren't labelled as one of the most vicious Flying-Types known to the world for no reason. So, trying the first thing that came to mind, the steel-clad young woman picked up a single crouton from her salad with her metallic nails and held it close to the youngling.

She got a closer look at the tiny Pokémon's wing, leaning in just for a moment to examine the clump of featherless flesh that almost ruined the perfection of its beautiful wing. Perhaps it was just because of the fusion, or perhaps to some mental instability, (but most assuredly both,) Karoline had grown an affinity towards Flying-Types in the last eight years. Why do you think she formed the AVD completely out of Flying-Type Gijinka?

"Give this little guy a few berries from the berry bar," she told Roxanne. "Sitrus or better, if there's any left by the time you get the chance," she added, looking around and observing the many students that slowly began to swarm into the dining hall, one in three of them carrying at least two Sitrus or Oran berries on their trays. "Looks like he's just escaped being Ariados chow, too; have the maintenance team sweep the grounds and search for a nest. An Ariados infestation is the last thing we need before we leave tomorrow."

She smirked; the thought of the next day brought a smile to her lips. It hadn't, unfortunately, originally been her idea to start this sports tourney with Sanctuary Academy, but she knew how to do her job well enough to recognise a good idea when someone posed one, even a pirate. And, of course, it would be fun to visit the island again. It had been a good while since she went there. Of course, her first act of business would be to remind those who nested on that homely Tsubasa Needle just who was the queen bird, but after that it would all be fun and games. And flying. And a biiiiig tourney at the end.

As the exhilaration and anticipation of tomorrow's event sent a shiver down her spine, she grabbed her fork and stuffed the potato into her mouth.

User Image

M O O D : excited
P O N D E R A N C E S : “Ooh~ Tomorrow's gonna be fuuun~!” “Get to the ******** meat already!”
L O C A T I O N : Dining hall
C O M P A N Y : Roxanne, Pidgey
S T A T E : sitting, eating
O O C : inset witticism here and laugh

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
██Roxanne Knightwing██

Roxanne was watching all of the eating that Karoline was doing when the headmistress finally noticed her. She looked like she had been talking internally to her fusion partner. Speaking of which her partner Ace was currently talking to her."I think we surprised her when you approached her Roxie." he said in a silent and calm voice. Roxanne sighed and shook her head in her mind. "Probably disturbed their inner conversation. Or angered Artimus again." she replied back to Ace before she looked down at Karoline's hand when she offered a crouton to the young pidgey. The tiny bird pokemon lifted his head out of her arm and tilted it slightly to the right before pecking at the crouton and then picking it up in his beak and started to munch on it silently.

Roxanne listened to what Karoline said before nodding. She looked around at the students and staff that passed by with Sitrus and Oran berries on their tray. She also nodded at the mention of an Ariados nest. "Ill get right on that right after i get something to eat. Don't want the sneaky pests to make a home. It would be a danger to the students and wild pokemon." she said silently before gently placing the pidgey on the table. She then petted it on the head and stared into its eyes. "Ill be right back so you stay with Karoline. Try not to eat her food. She can be scary." she said gently before the pidgey chirped a response and started to walk around the table curiously.

Roxanne watched for a few seconds before heading to the berry stall and picking up the last two remaining Sitrus berries along with some Pecha and Blukberries. These two were her favorite kinds. She then made her way to the hot foods table and started to pick out some stuff. She got a nice big steak, some mash potatoes and gravy, corn, meat sandwiches, and a large spoonful of the steamed vegetables which was a mix of brocolli, carrots, pea's, and all sorts of other veggies as well. She also grabbed a slice of strawberry short cake and headed to the staff table that she had left the pidgey at and sat across from Karoline.

She then used her knife to cut up the Sitrus berries and sat the tiny pieces onto an empty plate. He did the same with one of the Pecha berries and a Blukberry before the pidgey walked over and started to eat them with cute little cooing. Roxanne laughed at how adorable her new friend was. She then took her knife and fork and started to cut into the steak. It was just the way she liked it. Medium rare. Picking up a piece she had cut she popped it into her mouth and blushed happily at how good it tasted. She could hear Ace's happiness inside her head as well. It was always so good to have a steak for dinner. She also scooped up some mashpotato's with ham gravy and started to eat that as well.

Roxanne didn't want to bother Karoline while she ate so she payed most of her attention to the young pidgey that was sitting on the table enjoying the berries she had gotten for it. She also gave it some of her corn since she saw the way it was eyeing it. Roxanne knew that the poor bird wasn't going to fly in the future. It was missing to many feathers on the one side of its body and a bird pokemon needed all of its feathers to fly. She just wished that she could of stopped the ariados from attacking the little guy before she had seen it fall from the sky like it had.

She couldnt change the past though so she knew what she could do now is take care of the little hatchling for the rest of his life. She wasn't about to let the little guy get hurt anytime soon. When she started to eat one of her pecha berries she noticed that Shiana was at her eating frenzy once more. On the opposite end of the table was a pile of plate and bowls that were set up for the bottomless pit of a woman. She ate more then anyone in the entire school and she could do it in one sitting. Yet she never gets fat or sick. It was confusing how much she could eat.

Ooc;; (( OOC here. ))
User Image
~Rin Crest~

Rin was sitting on the ground looking at the sky, smiling to herself. Rin had been excited for the next day, when the other school was supposed to be coming. She had been excited that is, now she was nervous. Rin wasn't sure how well she would do against other students, especially if she didn't know them. Sure she was a decent fighter and good at athletic stuff but for some reason she had more losses then wins and she couldn't figure out why. The truth is that Latias knew why Rin usually lost, it was because of her love of heroes. She would always do weird poses or yell out her attacks before she did anything and she always did exaggerated movements for attacks. Even though Latias knew of this she didn't tell Rin, wanting her to improve herself.

After failing to think up ways to improve her losses Rin stood up. She decided to take a walk to distract herself. It was very nice out and Rin had always loved nice weather, not too hot and not too cold. Rin looked up into the sky. It had been relatively peaceful in this school, now that Gijinka were accepted more. Rin was happy for that and she smiled and continued on her way. Rin must have been too distracted worrying about the tournament that she didn't notice her own hunger, since her stomach let out a low growl. Rin knew that dinner would be served soon so she started towards the banquet hall.

Rin walked at a quick pace. Rin didn't mind the cafeteria but since there was such a special day tomorrow they were having dinner in the banquet hall, which always made the night feel extra special. Rin was always surprised by just how big it was. As she walked Rin wondered if they were going to be able to do some socializing after the feast, maybe even some dancing. Rin smiled as she thought of the other students that she wouldn't mind dancing with. She always knew who she would like to dance with, though that didn't always mean they would want to dance with her. Most girls want to dance with the hot guys or the people that had a large role in fighting for Gijinka's rights, and guys just wanted to dance with the sexy girls. Rin sighed, she knew she wasn't any of those and the fact that a lot of people made fun of her for her hero worship, not many people seemed to dance with Rin. Rin shook her head. "Think positively." she told herself and continued on her way.

With: Alone
OOC: none yet.

CosmicCrowNaeva's Datemate

Sexy Waffles

29,115 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Waffles! 25
  • OTP 200
User Image
☣〗 Єɼєηα cɧιъαη 〖☣
- Science teacher for Sanctuary Academy -
User Image

'I was waiting for you,
waiting for all my life...'

Not that Elrena was going to complain - Marquis certainly was, however -, but why exactly did the sea-faring Headmistress decide to throw a banquet the day before, of all things, an inter-school competition? 'We've been over this several times, Marquis.' The Iron gijnka was waiting at the top of the staircase that led down into the Academy's main hallway, agreeing with Edward to meet there for a moment before heading to the pre-tournament banquet. 'Capt. Andrews, in all likelihood, wants to raise the students' spirits before the other school arrives.' 'Still doesn't explain why she's throwin' a banquet, of all things.' A hint of annoyance evident in the tone of voice that he used, the Registeel crossed his arms over his 'chest' in his and Elrena's shared mind. 'Is she tryin' to lose on-purpose?'

'I'm sure that she has her reasons.' Elrena was absent-mindedly fiddling with one of the 'fringe' attachments that were hanging from the arm-warmers (in reality, Marquis' arms) that she sported. 'Keep in mind, Marquis, we're not a Psychic-type fusion; we're a Steel-type.' 'Which reminds me.' The Registeel's eyes - on Elrena, they were the red beads that made up her 'necklace' - flickered for a few moments. 'What in the name'a Arceus was that Lugia floozie guy thinkin' naming her head honcho?' If he had any lips to speak of, Marquis' would be twisted into a bemused frown at the moment. 'What's she got that we don't?'

'Among other things?' Despite no one being around her to see it, Elrena quirked a thin, jet-black eyebrow. 'Her fusion-partner is probably a good deal more competent than you could ever hope to be.' 'And what's that s'posed to mean!?' She chuckled softly to herself. 'I rest my case.' 'Oh c'mon!' Hearing a pair of footsteps fast approaching - and pointedly ignoring the angered ramblings of her fusion-partner -, Elrena's icy-blue eyes caught a brief glimpse of what appeared to be a Latias gijinka (Rin) heading for the banquet hall.

Naturally, this stopped Marquis' current tangent. At least for the moment.
'I miss the old days~.' The Registeel's shoulders slumped. 'You know, the days where people used t'fear the very ment--' 'You know as well as I do that those days are long behind us.' The Iron gijinka continued to fiddle with the 'attachements' hanging from her 'arm-warmers'. What was keeping Edward, anyway? 'Or do you want to deal with Steven again?' She let the question hang un-answered, both Elrena and Marquis knowing full-well just what sort of power the formidable Hoenn trainer possessed.

'And I've been crying for you,
dying for you all this time...'

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mood: slightly annoyed 'Mostly at me.'
Thoughts: 'Well?' '... Can I plead the fifth?'
Company: no one
State: standing near the railing
OOC: owo

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
██Yuki Tokoshima██

A sunny day, a loving spring breeze. The thing i love the most, Are the fresh strawberries i eat.

A gentle breeze soon came over the Institute sending leaves from the trees nearby to gently blow off their branches and drift in the air. The sound of pidgey chirping in the trees could also be heard. The campus ground was empty to almost everyone and everything. Well except for a young snivy gijinka who was standing in the middle of the courtyard. His long beautiful green hair blew in the wind as he just stood there with his arms extended on his sides and his eyes closed as he enjoyed the breeze around him. A few people were noticing to the young snivy male but he didn't mind. It was just a few of the older kids there to see what he did every evening. The young snivy was known to be popular with being so beautiful. He was almost as beautiful as any woman in the school and it was because he often had a habit of dressing up like a girl. That's what happens when your raised by your mother and your four older sisters.

He does wear male clothes as well but he feels more comfterble in women clothing. Tonight though he was wearing a special pair of clothes that he only wore when he felt the need to. It was a pair of green short shorts and a long white button up shirt. It was more relaxing to wear when he did something like this. A group of girls were standing near the front of the main building watching with curiousity. It became a daily ritual to watch the beauty that Yuki made for them. Taking a deep breath he rested his arms at his side but kept his eyes closed. Before even realizing it the young snivy started to spin on his toes as if he was dancing. Soon he was surrounded by a bunch of leaves that circled his every movement.

Going faster and faster the tornado soon made him disappear in the middle of it before he shot up in the air above and out of the tornado. Without even missing a step he opened his eyes revealing beautiful red orbs while his long green hair flowed around him. He then started to use vine-whip on the leaves seperately making them break at the hit of the end of his vines and causing the leaves to turn into little crumbles that shined because of the moonlight hitting them just right. His leaves were always so shiny and smooth. They worked well when he did this daily activity. It looked like it was snowing when he was finished. He then landed on the back of the nearby bench before taking a deep breath and relaxing. He then fell down onto the seat of the bench and rested.

The actions usually took a lot out of him so he usually did it once a day. But lately he had been doing it a lot more because he was going to compete in the tournament that started tomorrow. He had heard there were some courtinator styled competitions that he decided to join in on. Yuki didn't like to fight but he did like to enjoy showing off his moves in a beautiful way. He was originally going to be a courtinator before the cataclysm happened and even though he was fused with his snivy he wanted to continue that dream.

Ooc;; (( OOC here. ))

Bashful Cleric

6,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
☺❣☼ ζєʊ βєє ☼❣☺
User Image

'Even if it’s tough, even if I cry in loneliness;
deep in my heart, I feel warmth.'

He wanders through the halls aimlessly, looking around a bit confused. He wanted to be able to go out and watch something but he was so lost in thought he has forgotten all about it. He now tries to remain unseen until a bit more comfortable with his surroundings and fellow students.He makes his way dodging people due to all the excitement about the school tournament. Looking around curiously he pauses for a moment and then looks at a window, quickly running up to it.
"Ah! Reuniclus! Look outside..it's so sunny and pretty, maybe we can make some new friends,..Maybe we should go out and start training for these school games coming up,I'm sure I'll make some friends..I-If they wanna be my friend "
Lelu looks down in the memory of harming someone, looks up in "Ah" at the new surrounding, not used to it due to being stuck in his house most his life,he presses up against the window awkwardly making a squished up face. Reuniclus voice broke the silence providing comfort to Lelu.
'Ah yes..This is very different than it was back home, looks like a huge backyard.And how do you plan on making new friends if you never even try? You need to be more brave!..Ah!?..Really? I was quite interested myself, we do need to train though.'
Lelu pouts at the facts and sighs some,shutting his eyes turning and continues down the hall. Still stuck on the thought then comes to a door, he stops and looks at it laughing some opening it to new possibilities, The sun blinds him as he finally makes it outside. The smell of the fresh air finally helped his memory open up he headed East, in a search for Sawayaka Lake, he had heard that's where swimming was practiced and wanted to check out and see if it was peaceful. He ran as fast as he could putting in all his might,letting his long sleeves flail in the air. The sweet smell of fresh air hitting him,the sunshine warming his soft skin giving him the warm feeling affect. His cheeks rosy with joy as his long blonde bangs blow in the wind.
"Reuniclus, W-We need to go to this Lake! I remembered I over heard some others talk about it, something special is supposed to happen!"'I suppose I have no choice in the matter, Let's go Lelu!'

'You taught me that, so I’m not scared anymore.
No matter how fettered I am, I can seize happiness.'

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mood:Shy and a bit Confused
Thoughts: "Reuniclus, let's make friends and train hard..I-I mean...I don't know..if there are nice people.." "Lelu,Why do you get so open and then shut like a Shellder?"
Company:Alone
State:Running to the memory Sawayaka Lake
OOC: ((ooc))

- format created by AlyKitt_RyukaI, at the request of -CuppyCakeyUke- -
User Image
⊱|Ⓒⓐⓛⓔ|⊰

█▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█

The room was quiet as Cale laid in silence on his bed, eyes scanning the pages of his book swiftly before his fingers lifted to turn the page. Today had been a completely boring day for the most part and while everyone was training for the tournament tomorrow, Cale found himself uninterested in it. He had no reason to want to join the trials and thus he had stole away to his room, finding his favorite book to keep himself occupied until dinner. A small yawn escaped him, that hand that once turned the page now falling to cover his open mouth. As much as he normally enjoyed this story, for some reason he found the plot..predictable. Perhaps he had reread the thing too many times. With a soft sigh, he closed the book and set it down beside him, eyes now gazing up at the ceiling above instead.

The flygon gijinka had been about to doze off when the bell singling dinner sounded throughout the school. Finally.. Rolling onto his side, Cale pushed himself from the bed, his wings twitching a bit from being flattened for so long as he did so. Giving a great stretch, he moved about his room to fetch his clothes. Black slacks, a long sleeve green button up shirt covered by a black and orange vest. Pulling his goggle down over his eyes, he left his room, locking it behind him as he went. His walk towards the dinner hall was a slow one. He enjoyed the fresh air once outside the dorms, inhaling deeply as the wind brushed against his face. The sensation to want to fly nagged at him, but he knew skipping dinner would not sit right with the teachers of the school, especially the first day dinner.

Pushing the thought aside until later, he entered the whispering room that was to serve as the dinner hall, his eyes quickly scanning over the people present. The headmistress was already seated and digging in to her meal while conversing with Professor Knightwing of the art's class. Professor Rosewood was off to the side with her admirers not too far off, oogling her from afar. Cale had to roll his eyes at the sight. Sure the teacher was attractive, but the students should know better. Finding no one else of interest, Cale made his way to the empty plates to fetch one before gathering up whatever food he wish to gorge on tonight. It was certainly an impressive set up compared to his own family's. Deciding it would be best to sit on his own, the flygon gijinka took up an empty table, curling his tail to sit across his lap so no one would step on it.

█▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█

Ⓛⓞⓒⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝ Dinner Hall
Ⓒⓞⓜⓟⓐⓝⓨ No one
ⓜⓞⓞⓓ Hungry yet bored
ⓄⓄⒸ Hope this first post was good enough. =3

User Image
User Image
o°¨ⓜⓐⓡⓘⓐ¨°o

A small chirp came from the pinkette as she floated down the hallways, stretching her arms above her head. She had just woken up from a nap, only to find her dorm partner gone. Rin had probably headed down to the banquet, just as Maria was doing now. Her tail swayed back and forth as she hummed happily to herself, lifting a hand to tuck a stray strand of hair behind her pointy pink ear. Today was an exciting day. It wasn't often that parties were thrown anymore and this was in celebration of the event tomorrow. The two schools were going to go head to head! Maria was so looking forward to it! She was going to get to meet so many new people! A small giggle escaped her as she shifted her legs so her knees were bent under her as if she were sitting in midair.

As she reached the stairs, she noticed a figure lingering at the top. As she grew closer, Maira offered a bright smile to the science teacher that stood, seemingly waiting for someone or something. "Hello Professor Ichiban! Are you headed to the celebration?" Maria's voice was high pitched and song like as she spoke, proving her excitement about the events taking place. Clasping her hands behind her back, she allowed her feet to touch the ground, landing to stand next to the Registeel gijinka. "By the way, have you seen Rin? I took a small nap and she was gone when I woke up!" Maria pouted slightly, but could understand why someone wouldn't wait for her to wake up. If Rin was as excited as she was, Maria probably would have left too!

o°¨ⓜⓔⓦ¨°o

ʟocɑтιoɴ: Top of the stairs leading to the main hall
coмρɑɴy: Professor Ichiban
мood: Giddy
ooc: Sorry it's so short. x.x;
User Image

Dangerous Genius

9,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

“Wake up, Dead Boy”
“Enter adventureland.”
“Abracadabra!”

User Image

Karoline's eyes barely ever left the feathery hide of the Pidgey, observing its curious, frightened movements before gently taking her hand away as the piece of dry bread was taken from her. 'I wonder if it's a girl or a boy,' she pondered, frowning a tad while taking another bite of the potato; dear Arceus, that food was good. 'Give Sanctuary their facilities, their history, and their island seclusion; as long as I have food of this quality, I'm at ******** peace.' She smirked a little bit, before looking up at Knightwing and nodding in agreement. "Good on ya; so long as we smoke the bastards out before we leave for Osakura in the morning. Half a week's all it takes to turn one into one hundred." As if to add emphasis, she stabbed into the meat and tore off a piece, finally managing to eat some of it and receiving a major sigh of pleasured, almost orgasmic relief from her other half.

Her expression went a little cold as the Absol teacher cooed to the tiny bird, clearing her throat as if to remind her that she was in earshot. She leaned her head in one hand and continued to eat her meat as she watched the Pidgey roam around the wood of the table, taking in the gentle, soft steps and hops like it was a ballet performance. As already mentioned, everything about flying-type Pokémon astounded her. She had modelled herself after them, just as humanity had modelled air-travel around them as well, and other forms of flight-related advancement. Out of all the Pokémon varieties in the world, Karoline believed that these birds had the most to teach humans about the physical world. Dark and Psychic types were able to teach them about the metaphysical, and Ghosts knew everything about life after death, but... to be able to break the surly bonds of gravity and touch the face of Arceus... it was beautiful.

She shook her head a little bit and drew herself back to reality as the teacher returned, sitting back up straight and starting on the few leaves she had collected. She grunted a little and rubbed one of her temples; the arrangements for tomorrow's ferry trip had been a nightmare to organise. 'I've said it before and I say it again--' 'No, Artimus.' 'Just what is the problem? It's the foundation of the ******** academy!' 'Yes, but having the Flying-type students and teachers airlift the others onto the island is as moronic as it sounds fun.' She could almost feel the Skarmory shaking his head in disbelief.

Huffing, Karoline looked over her shoulder to survey the newcomers to the hall; Cale, Shiana, a few other students, and a couple of residents. She cleared her throat a little bit and looked to Shiana, quirking an eyebrow and saying, only slightly curtly: "Make sure you leave enough for the rest of the school, Shi. Or if you're on another bet, at least cut me on some of the winnings." Muttering to herself, she soon added: "Arceus knows I pay for the food."

She turned her head and looked up to the TV mounted on a stand in the corner of the ceiling, tilting her head as word of Renée Rainbow's new album, quickly making a note to herself to add that to her wishlist online. She rolled her eyes as Hiroshi talked about the Vermillion Gym Leader; why Tsuyoi had left the AVD for that job, she would never know. A man with that much talent in fire-power could do so much more for the world than challenging the world's next generation of 'Pokémon masters'.

Then, she frowned, turning her head and moving her tray onto her lap while she listened, intently, to the conversation on the television. Hearse was on the air, was he? She shook her head again. The strongest Flying-Type Gijinka in the world, and he refused to join up with the Display? Oh, the potential that prospect had. When the interview was over, she pushed her chair back around with her feet and looked at Roxanne again. "Well, that certainly was interesting," she said, watching the Pidgey again.

User Image

M O O D : a little bit mixed
P O N D E R A N C E S : “So much buzz over this...” “...Hey, no publicity is bad publicity, right?”
L O C A T I O N : eating hall
C O M P A N Y : various people
S T A T E : sitting, eating
O O C : boop

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
██Shiana Rosewood██

The beauty of the world, Men and women all around, So loving and affectionate, I don't know who to choose.

Shiana was blocking out everyone as she enjoyed her food. She was currently munching on a piece of lettuce when she saw a little ball of feathers suddenly walk curiously over to her pile of food. Her eyes blinked curiously before she looked straight at it and noticed it was just a pidgey hatchling. The two of them stared at one another for almost five minutes before the pidgey let out with a large chirp and waddled back over to Roxanne. Shiana giggled at how adorable the baby pokemon was. She looked at Roxanne and smiled at the woman. "I see you made a new friend Roxie dear." she said giggling happily before Roxanne glared at her with such fury as she shielded the tiny pokemon from her vision. Blinking in confusion her ears twitched atop her head before she shrugged and returned to eating her food.

It was when Karoline's voice came up that she turned to look at the headmistress. Giggling lightly she shrugged a little. "Oh Karoline. If i eat to little ill be hungry by bedtime. And sorry but i'm not in any bets at the moment. Though i'd start to wonder if the students are doing it without me." she said pouting slightly before turning and picking up a slice of pizza. Shiana loved pizza. It was her one guilty pleasure. She could do without the other food but she had to at least get one pizza per day. Especially if its a pinapple and ham pizza. It was her favorite thing in the world. The sweet pinapple mixed with the delicious charred ham. It was so good to the beautiful woman.

Once she bit into the pizza she let out a happy moan that made most of the student body nearby stare in amazement. Almost everyone knew her weakness to pizza. If you knew her weakness you were willing to get away with tricking the woman into something but she would trick you back after she found it was unessasary to do what you wanted her to do. She would go on a date with you and love you but anything further then snuggling she refused to do. Just because she was a flirt didn't mean she was a whore. She would never use her body to get what she wanted and she believed that you should only come together in such a way with the one you love.

After finishing her slice of pizza she returned to enjoying her food once more. She looked over at Roxanne and Karoline. "Oh..if your looking for an ariados i think i saw one going towards the track and field. The thing might have made a nest there." she said silently before biting into a fork full of lasagna. Oh she let out another happy moan. Lasagna was her second guilty pleasure but she didn't like it as much as pizza.

Ooc;; (( OOC here. ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff