Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Mage

8,500 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Befriended 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Nepeta Vantas
Meulin vantastic

when everyone was at the table julius made a buffet of breakfest for everyone and everything looks really really good and shinkirou was already dining in and eats like a gentle woman cause of julius rules and she has to respect it and julius sat down "well dine in everyone i hope you enjoy your meal" jinjoh begine eating and angel stare at the food with wide sparkly eyes cause it looks dang good and she begine eating

Aradia slapped Sollux's phone out of his hand "hey!" "y0u need t0 eat" "and ii wa2 about to.." Sollux reached for his phone but he stopped when Aradia glared at him "y0u can play 0n y0ur ph0ne after y0u eat" Sollux folded his arms "fiine mom." everyone started to eat

shinkirou giggle and continue eating her food and angel was enjoy the best meal ever and after she ate she put her plate in the sink and shinkirou did the same

Adorable Cat

21,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • That One Hero 500
Meulin vantastic
Nepeta Vantas
Meulin vantastic

when everyone was at the table julius made a buffet of breakfest for everyone and everything looks really really good and shinkirou was already dining in and eats like a gentle woman cause of julius rules and she has to respect it and julius sat down "well dine in everyone i hope you enjoy your meal" jinjoh begine eating and angel stare at the food with wide sparkly eyes cause it looks dang good and she begine eating

Aradia slapped Sollux's phone out of his hand "hey!" "y0u need t0 eat" "and ii wa2 about to.." Sollux reached for his phone but he stopped when Aradia glared at him "y0u can play 0n y0ur ph0ne after y0u eat" Sollux folded his arms "fiine mom." everyone started to eat

shinkirou giggle and continue eating her food and angel was enjoy the best meal ever and after she ate she put her plate in the sink and shinkirou did the same

May watched Shinkirou walk away from the table, when Sally and May finished eating Sally took both plates to the sink. May stood there and watched everyone

Fluffy Mage

8,500 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Befriended 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Nepeta Vantas
Meulin vantastic
Nepeta Vantas
Meulin vantastic

May watched Shinkirou walk away from the table, when Sally and May finished eating Sally took both plates to the sink. May stood there and watched everyone

julius walked over to may and patted her shoulder "is something wrong dear" he looked at julius with a kind smile and bogie came out the room and walk to his cat dish to eat and ignore whatever is going on "oh hey bogie is up may sollux aradia this is my cat bogie say hi bogie" bogie looks at them and dident say anything and he went back to eat his food, "daawwh cute cat shinkirou" "why thank you he dosent socialize with other but he`ll warm up to ya once you get to know him he`ll be a snuggle buddy anybody" bogie rub against himself on julius and purr "he likes being around my dad alot :/" shinkirou shrug

Adorable Cat

21,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • That One Hero 500
Meulin vantastic

julius walked over to may and patted her shoulder "is something wrong dear" he looked at may with a kind smile and bogie came out the room and walk to his cat dish to eat and ignore whatever is going on "oh hey bogie is up may sollux aradia this is my cat bogie say hi bogie" bogie looks at them and dident say anything and he went back to eat his food, "daawwh cute cat shinkirou" "why thank you he dosent socialize with other but he`ll warm up to ya once you get to know him he`ll be a snuggle buddy anybody" bogie rub against himself on julius and purr "he likes being around my dad alot :/" shinkirou shrug

Sollux was on his phone again, May looked up at Julius and shook her head no. she is a little dirty because she hasn't taken a shower in a few days, she walked to the living room and sat down with her panda plushie. May misses her parents and isn't really sure how to react to a new home and all these strangers

Fluffy Mage

8,500 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Befriended 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Nepeta Vantas
Meulin vantastic

julius walked over to may and patted her shoulder "is something wrong dear" he looked at may with a kind smile and bogie came out the room and walk to his cat dish to eat and ignore whatever is going on "oh hey bogie is up may sollux aradia this is my cat bogie say hi bogie" bogie looks at them and dident say anything and he went back to eat his food, "daawwh cute cat shinkirou" "why thank you he dosent socialize with other but he`ll warm up to ya once you get to know him he`ll be a snuggle buddy anybody" bogie rub against himself on julius and purr "he likes being around my dad alot :/" shinkirou shrug

Sollux was on his phone again, May looked up at Julius and shook her head no. she is a little dirty because she hasn't taken a shower in a few days, she walked to the living room and sat down with her panda plushie. May misses her parents and isn't really sure how to react to a new home and all these strangers

shinkirou sat next to sollux and wonder what hes up too "watcha doing texting someone" shinkirou looked at him and angel look at may and went to sally "uuhh sally do you think she needs a bath from being in her old home cause not to be mean or rude but if shes gonna live here she might need a shower cause uhh the stench is getting in my nose im only saying and not in a rude way just saying is all" angel looked at sally shyly, while julius overheard what angel said and he walked over to sally and sit next to her "may is something on your mind you tell me whats going on in your mind dont be afraid to ask ok dear i know your not use to this place but and you miss your family but just try to get use to it here ok if you need anything thing im right here and jinjoh too right honey" julius looked st shinkirou and shinkirou just said "huh?" shinkirou had a confuse head tilt but nodded

Adorable Cat

21,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • That One Hero 500
Meulin vantastic
Nepeta Vantas
Meulin vantastic

shinkirou sat next to sollux and wonder what hes up too "watcha doing texting someone" shinkirou looked at him and angel look at may and went to sally "uuhh sally do you think she needs a bath from being in her old home cause not to be mean or rude but if shes gonna live here she might need a shower cause uhh the stench is getting in my nose im only saying and not in a rude way just saying is all" angel looked at sally shyly, while julius overheard what angel said and he walked over to may and sit next to her "may is something on your mind you tell me whats going on in your mind dont be afraid to ask ok dear i know your not use to this place but and you miss your family but just try to get use to it here ok if you need anything thing im right here and jinjoh too right honey" julius looked st shinkirou and shinkirou just said "huh?" shinkirou had a confuse head tilt but nodded

Sollux pushed up his glasses with his index finger like some people do in anime to look smart "no ju2t playiing game2." Sally saw Julius walk over to May "I know and yeah but i'm sure Julius will take care of it" May hugged her panda plushie and looked at Julius "ok." Julius reminds May of her father, how kind he was to her

Fluffy Mage

8,500 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Befriended 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Nepeta Vantas
Meulin vantastic
Nepeta Vantas
Meulin vantastic

shinkirou sat next to sollux and wonder what hes up too "watcha doing texting someone" shinkirou looked at him and angel look at may and went to sally "uuhh sally do you think she needs a bath from being in her old home cause not to be mean or rude but if shes gonna live here she might need a shower cause uhh the stench is getting in my nose im only saying and not in a rude way just saying is all" angel looked at sally shyly, while julius overheard what angel said and he walked over to may and sit next to her "may is something on your mind you tell me whats going on in your mind dont be afraid to ask ok dear i know your not use to this place but and you miss your family but just try to get use to it here ok if you need anything thing im right here and jinjoh too right honey" julius looked st shinkirou and shinkirou just said "huh?" shinkirou had a confuse head tilt but nodded

Sollux pushed up his glasses with his index finger like some people do in anime to look smart "no ju2t playiing game2." Sally saw Julius walk over to May "I know and yeah but i'm sure Julius will take care of it" May hugged her panda plushie and looked at Julius "ok." Julius reminds May of her father, how kind he was to her

"now that we got all that cleard up now it time for you litte messy to take a bath so you better start running or i`m gonna get you" he said playfuly and shinkirou looked at what he wwas playing "oh sound interesting if i had a phone like you i might join you" shinkirou was getting interested from the game he was playing "oh ok" angel looked at may whos about to run from julius cause he was gonna get her to take a bath

Adorable Cat

21,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • That One Hero 500
Meulin vantastic
Nepeta Vantas
Meulin vantastic
Nepeta Vantas
Meulin vantastic

"now that we got all that cleard up now it time for you little missy to take a bath so you better start running or i`m gonna get you" he said playfuly and shinkirou looked at what he wwas playing "oh sound interesting if i had a phone like you i might join you" shinkirou was getting interested from the game he was playing "oh ok" angel looked at may whos about to run from julius cause he was gonna get her to take a bath

May got up and ran, she was squealing and leaving her panda plushie on the floor so it won't get wet. Aradia giggled watching May run off, she picked up the panda plushie and had it with her to make sure nothing happened to it to make it dirty or anything

Fluffy Mage

8,500 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Befriended 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Nepeta Vantas
Meulin vantastic
Nepeta Vantas
Meulin vantastic
Nepeta Vantas
Meulin vantastic

"now that we got all that cleard up now it time for you little missy to take a bath so you better start running or i`m gonna get you" he said playfuly and shinkirou looked at what he wwas playing "oh sound interesting if i had a phone like you i might join you" shinkirou was getting interested from the game he was playing "oh ok" angel looked at may whos about to run from julius cause he was gonna get her to take a bath

May got up and ran, she was squealing and leaving her panda plushie on the floor so it won't get wet. Aradia giggled watching May run off, she picked up the panda plushie and had it with her to make sure nothing happened to it to make it dirty or anything

julius giggle to him self and chase may down the hallway untill he caught her in surprise "got you haha now lets get you clean missy" he carry her to the bathroom and start washing her after he starts the water and angel gets a idea for after may comes out the shower "hey shinkirou come here i gotta tell you something" "huh uhh ok i`ll brb ok sollux ok" shinkirou walked over to angel and she whisper to her ear about her idea and shinkirou likes it and after her idea shinkirou ran to get a towel and ran to the doorway and hide t get ready to give may a surprise towel wrap after shes done

Adorable Cat

21,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • That One Hero 500
Meulin vantastic

julius giggle to him self and chase may down the hallway untill he caught her in surprise "got you haha now lets get you clean missy" he carry her to the bathroom and start washing her after he starts the water and angel gets a idea for after may comes out the shower "hey shinkirou come here i gotta tell you something" "huh uhh ok i`ll brb ok sollux ok" shinkirou walked over to angel and she whisper to her ear about her idea and shinkirou likes it and after her idea shinkirou ran to get a towel and ran to the doorway and hide t get ready to give may a surprise towel wrap after shes done

May laughed when Julius caught her, 25 minutes later her bath was done and the door opened
(I started thinking about May.. SHE SEEMS AND LOOKS MUCH YOUNGER THEN 12 and I meant to make her a younger age but got distracted by stuff and forgot to fix it but I fixed it now. the correct age for May is 6 sorry for the confusion!)

Vicious Hunter

8,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
Nepeta Vantas
Meulin vantastic

May laughed when Julius caught her, 25 minutes later her bath was done and the door opened
(I started thinking about May.. SHE SEEMS AND LOOKS MUCH YOUNGER THEN 12 and I meant to make her a younger age but got distracted by stuff and forgot to fix it but I fixed it now. the correct age for May is 6 sorry for the confusion!)

(its ok sis >W< wink when may came out the bathroom shinkirou caught her with a towel "SURPRISED heheh" shinkirou giggle and wrap her into a burrito and carrys her to her new room but in there where pink paint and brushes and plastic sheets everywere but when she got there she turn to her room cause it looks like julius was kinda getting started on renovating her room (dang he doz it quick o3o) angel wonder what shinkirrou room look like and julius too

Adorable Cat

21,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • That One Hero 500
Jinjoh Mamba
Nepeta Vantas
Meulin vantastic

(its ok sis >W< wink when may came out the bathroom shinkirou caught her with a towel "SURPRISED heheh" shinkirou giggle and wrap her into a burrito and carrys her to her new room but in there where pink paint and brushes and plastic sheets everywere but when she got there she turn to her room cause it looks like julius was kinda getting started on renovating her room (dang he doz it quick o3o) angel wonder what shinkirrou room look like and julius too

May squealed and laughed when Shinkirou caught her. Sollux's phone rang, it was his brother Mituna and he answered

Vicious Hunter

8,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
Nepeta Vantas
Jinjoh Mamba
Nepeta Vantas
Meulin vantastic

May squealed and laughed when Shinkirou caught her. Sollux's phone rang, it was his brother Mituna and he answered

mituna was calling him about his head stuck on the ladder again and that he needs him quick and shinkirou dry may off and went to her drawer to find some lil kids cloths she use to wear and she pull out some lil kid dresses and cloth she dont wear and gives them to may meanwhile angel went to look around the house cause of curiousity (yeah i do that when ever im at someone house razz )

Adorable Cat

21,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • That One Hero 500
Jinjoh Mamba

mituna was calling him about his head stuck on the ladder again and that he needs him quick and shinkirou dry may off and went to her drawer to find some lil kids cloths she use to wear and she pull out some lil kid dresses and cloth she dont wear and gives them to may meanwhile angel went to look around the house cause of curiousity (yeah i do that when ever im at someone house razz )

"alriight iim comiing" Sollux hung up "2orry guy2 ii have to go, Miituna got hii2 head 2tuck iin the ladder agaiin." "aw 0k bye S0llux" Sollux got up and waved bye as he left, May put on some white shorts and a black shirt with a panda on it

Vicious Hunter

8,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
Nepeta Vantas
Jinjoh Mamba

"alriight iim comiing" Sollux hung up "2orry guy2 ii have to go, Miituna got hii2 head 2tuck iin the ladder agaiin." "aw 0k bye S0llux" Sollux got up and waved bye as he left, May put on some white shorts and a black shirt with a panda on it

angel looked around into julius room and notice he has a very beautiful room full of sparkly dresses and tuxido and has cute poodle figurine and fancy cats lil statue too and angels too and notice he has a picture of shinkirou when she was a baby "daawwh how cute" and a picture of his brother and angel is confuse at why theres two of him "theres two of him hey sally come in here look" angel called out for sally and when may was done she went to the living room to notice sollux is gone "hes gone again gob danget Dx<" shinkirou fold her arm and she cant belive he left again and wonder what made him leave this time

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff