Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Mage

8,500 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Befriended 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Nepeta Vantas
Meulin vantastic

shinkirou jolted awake "eek oop sorry about that" shinkirou was reading it untill suddenly she started to read quickly and her eyes where fixated as if something in her mind has been switch on to smart mode and after she finish reading it and took the quiz she was already done cause she wrote quickly before anybody finish the quiz and angel finish her but some of the word she got are wrong and shinkirou looked at her answer "oh my gob did you just answer it with out reading what the question is telling you i mean come on you gotta focus more and stop staring off into space sheesh no wonder you keep failing" shinkirou fold her arm and give angel the look "i`m sorry it just happens and i have no control over it you see this is why i stink at science alot" angel whine

after everyone finished there quizzes and gave them to the teacher they walked off to the classroom for math. on the way out of math class Cronus walked over to Sally "hey there dollface" Sally just stood there for a minute and then waved "bye." Cronus was about to go after her "DANG IT CRONUS LEAVE HER ALONE" Cronus turned around and looked at Karkat "vwhy vwould you care if I hit on her, do you have a little crush on her?" Karkat's face went red and Ren interrupted "let me take care of this" Ren grabbed Cronus's arm, twisted it and glared at him "I suggest you leave my friends alone if you want to keep this arm." Cronus was a little scared "ok" next was computer class and now gym, everyone walked to gym class "for today we are going to have a little competition, there will be two teams for volley ball. everyone pick a leader and figure out your teams"

shinkirou got a A+ from the quiz in science angel had a disgusted face from seeing someone hitting on sally but sadly she dident have the curage to tell the weirdo to leave her alone "sorry sally i could of told him to leave but uugh i chicken out cause new kids that i think there bullys creeps me out" angel frown and look down while frowning, and when they went to computer class and got quizes from it everyone was doing it and after everyone did there quizes in computer class and the teacher checked they pass it except angel she got a "C-" and when gym classes started shinkirou was pumped and excited for it except angel cause she dosent like gym that much cause of all the excercising and what not (wump wump wuuuump true fact you ya know ;3; )

Adorable Cat

21,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • That One Hero 500
Meulin vantastic

shinkirou got a A+ from the quiz in science angel had a disgusted face from seeing someone hitting on sally but sadly she dident have the curage to tell the weirdo to leave her alone "sorry sally i could of told him to leave but uugh i chicken out cause new kids that i think there bullys creeps me out" angel frown and look down while frowning, and when they went to computer class and got quizes from it everyone was doing it and after everyone did there quizes in computer class and the teacher checked they pass it except angel she got a "C-" and when gym classes started shinkirou was pumped and excited for it except angel cause she dosent like gym that much cause of all the excercising and what not (wump wump wuuuump true fact you ya know ;3; )

(I don't really like gym either)
everyone was running around and choosing there partners, not everyone got to play on a team because some people were being lazy and each team is supposed to have 3 or 4 people. the first team has Equius, Nepeta, Karkat and Caliborn (and yes even Caliborn and Calliope are human in this roleplay) the second team has Ren, Dave, Shinkirou and Sally. Ren and Equius are the team leaders each team made a plan and started playing, after a while there is a tie between the teams and its time to even the score. Caliborn refused to lose, when the ball came his way he jumped in the air and slammed his fist on the ball making it fall really hard, it was about to hit Shinkirou in the face but Sally ran in the way and got hit instead. the coach blew the whistle, grabbed Caliborn's arm and got onto him for doing that and Karkat ran to Sally to make sure she is ok

Fluffy Mage

8,500 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Befriended 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Nepeta Vantas
Meulin vantastic

everyone was running around and choosing there partners, not everyone got to play on a team because some people were being lazy and each team is supposed to have 3 or 4 people. the first team has Equius, Nepeta, Karkat and Caliborn (and yes even Caliborn and Calliope are human in this roleplay) the second team has Ren, Dave, Shinkirou and Sally. Ren and Equius are the team leaders each team made a plan and started playing, after a while there is a tie between the teams and its time to even the score. Caliborn refused to lose, when the ball came his way he jumped in the air and slammed his fist on the ball making it fall really hard, it was about to hit Shinkirou in the face but Sally ran in the way and got hit instead. the coach blew the whistle, grabbed Caliborn's arm and got onto him for doing that and Karkat ran to Sally to make sure she is ok

shinkirou knew it was coming hard and was prepare for that but since sally took the hit she bend down to look at sally face and it seems there are bruses ball mark there and her nose was bleeding and angel was about to run to sally but shinkirou carry her and shout "WERES THE NURSE OFFICE SHE NEEDS MEDICAL HELP LIKE RIGHT NOW you there boy with a grouchy attitude weres the nurse office" shinkirou was looking at karkat and angel finaly got to her before shinkirou run to the office "you ok sally speak to me girl SPEAK TO ME" angel was worryed

Adorable Cat

21,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • That One Hero 500
Meulin vantastic
Nepeta Vantas
Meulin vantastic

shinkirou knew it was coming hard and was prepare for that but since sally took the hit she bend down to look at sally face and it seems there are bruses ball mark there and her nose was bleeding and angel was about to run to sally but shinkirou carry her and shout "WERES THE NURSE OFFICE SHE NEEDS MEDICAL HELP LIKE RIGHT NOW you there boy with a grouchy attitude weres the nurse office" shinkirou was looking at karkat and angel finaly got to her before shinkirou run to the office "you ok sally speak to me girl SPEAK TO ME" angel was worryed

Sally was dizzy "I UH, THIS WAY" Karkat ran out of the gym and lead Shinkirou to the nurses office

Fluffy Mage

8,500 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Befriended 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Nepeta Vantas
Meulin vantastic
Nepeta Vantas
Meulin vantastic

Sally was dizzy "I UH, THIS WAY" Karkat ran out of the gym and lead Shinkirou to the nurses office

they both ran to the nurse office and while there there angel worryed about sally and wonder if shes gonna be okey

Adorable Cat

21,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • That One Hero 500
Meulin vantastic
Nepeta Vantas
Meulin vantastic
Nepeta Vantas
Meulin vantastic

they both ran to the nurse office and while there there angel worryed about sally and wonder if shes gonna be okey

when they got Sally to the nurses office the nurse put some ice on Sally's face to help the bruises and put a bandage on her nose. the bell for lunch rang after 10 minutes, the nurse put her hand on Sally's shoulder "take it easy and be careful ok?" Sally nodded her head, everyone started running to the cafeteria, Karkat could tell Sally is still dizzy and he helped her get to the cafeteria

Fluffy Mage

8,500 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Befriended 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Nepeta Vantas
Meulin vantastic
Nepeta Vantas
Meulin vantastic
Nepeta Vantas
Meulin vantastic

when they got Sally to the nurses office the nurse put some ice on Sally's face to help the bruises and put a bandage on her nose. the bell for lunch rang after 10 minutes, the nurse put her hand on Sally's shoulder "take it easy and be careful ok?" Sally nodded her head, everyone started running to the cafeteria, Karkat could tell Sally is still dizzy and he helped her get to the cafeteria

angel was sitting by herself eating pbnj with salad and banana and skim milk and yogurt and shinkirou walk with sally to the cafateria (in school thereing lunch i always sit by my self with noone :T)

Adorable Cat

21,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • That One Hero 500
Meulin vantastic

angel was sitting by herself eating pbnj with salad and banana and skim milk and yogurt and shinkirou walk with sally to the cafateria (in school thereing lunch i always sit by my self with noone :T)

Karkat helped Sally get to the table Angel is at, on the way she saw Tavros trying to find someone to sit with but no one wanted to sit with him, Sally waved at him "hey come sit with us!" "uM ME,,?" "yeah" "uH OK,," Tavros walked over and sat down, Karkat just stood there in silence until Sally patted the seat next to her "you can join us too if you want" Karkat blushed a little and sat down. Sollux is sitting at a table by himself and the table has only one other chair

Fluffy Mage

8,500 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Befriended 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Nepeta Vantas
Meulin vantastic

Karkat helped Sally get to the table Angel is at, on the way she saw Tavros trying to find someone to sit with but no one wanted to sit with him, Sally waved at him "hey come sit with us!" "uM ME,,?" "yeah" "uH OK,," Tavros walked over and sat down, Karkat just stood there in silence until Sally patted the seat next to her "you can join us too if you want" Karkat blushed a little and sat down. Sollux is sitting at a table by himself and the table has only one other chair

shinkirou dosent know were to sit and she was gonna sit next to sollux but feferi got there first and the table was taken cause ren is sitting with the cool and radical kids and she guess she`ll sit under the trashcan like in the dairy of a wimpy kid movie and eat her lunch

Adorable Cat

21,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • That One Hero 500
Meulin vantastic
Nepeta Vantas
Meulin vantastic

shinkirou dosent know were to sit and she was gonna sit next to sollux but feferi got there first and the table was taken cause ren is sitting with the cool and radical kids and she guess she`ll sit under the trashcan like in the dairy of a wimpy kid movie and eat her lunch

Sollux was distracted by his phone and Feferi noticed Shinkirou had nowhere to sit, she got up to get a chair for her and dragged it to the table. everyone at Angel's table were being introduced "nice to meet you Karkat, Tavros" Sally smiled

Vicious Hunter

8,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
Nepeta Vantas
Meulin vantastic
Nepeta Vantas
Meulin vantastic

Sollux was distracted by his phone and Feferi noticed Shinkirou had nowhere to sit, she got up to get a chair for her and dragged it to the table. everyone at Angel's table were being introduced "nice to meet you Karkat, Tavros" Sally smiled

shinkirou looked at feferi calling her and she got up off the floor and walked to her to sit next to her and when she did she got introduce and angel shyly introduce her name buuut it was low

Adorable Cat

21,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • That One Hero 500
Jinjoh Mamba

shinkirou looked at feferi calling her and she got up off the floor and walked to her to sit next to her and when she did she got introduce and angel shyly introduce her name buuut it was low

Sollux was still looking at his phone and when Feferi introduced him to Shinkirou he just waved, Feferi took his phone away so he would eat "hey giive that back!" everyone at Angel's table started eating "uH NICE TO MEET YOU ANGEL,,"

Vicious Hunter

8,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
Nepeta Vantas
Jinjoh Mamba

Sollux was still looking at his phone and when Feferi introduced him to Shinkirou he just waved, Feferi took his phone away so he would eat "hey giive that back!" everyone at Angel's table started eating "uH NICE TO MEET YOU ANGEL,,"

"umm nice to meet you too uhh tavros right" angel was staring at her food and only wave hi to him and shinkirou "not unless you introduce your name to me dude" shinkirou gives him the look untill aradia wants to join the table too

Adorable Cat

21,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • That One Hero 500
Jinjoh Mamba
Nepeta Vantas
Jinjoh Mamba

"umm nice to meet you too uhh tavros right" angel was staring at her food and only wave hi to him and shinkirou "not unless you introduce your name to me dude" shinkirou gives him the look untill aradia wants to join the table too

Aradia got a chair and sat with them "fiine my name ii2 2ollux, now can ii have my phone back?" "S0llux y0u need t0 eat" "oh hii a-" Aradia got a fork full of macaroni and cheese and shoved it in Sollux's mouth, Sollux gave her a look "ii can feed my2elf thank you very much." Tavros nodded his head, Sally saw what Aradia did and laughed "Angel you need to eat"

Vicious Hunter

8,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
Nepeta Vantas
Jinjoh Mamba
Nepeta Vantas
Jinjoh Mamba

Aradia got a chair and sat with them "fiine my name ii2 2ollux, now can ii have my phone back?" "S0llux y0u need t0 eat" "oh hii a-" Aradia got a fork full of macaroni and cheese and shoved it in Sollux's mouth, Sollux gave her a look "ii can feed my2elf thank you very much." Tavros nodded his head, Sally saw what Aradia did and laughed "Angel you need to eat"

angel look at sally "okie" agel ate her food and shinkirou snicker "nice to meet you sollux and whos your friend here your gf" shinkirou waggle her eye brow and smirk at him

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff