8,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
Nepeta Vantas
Jinjoh Mamba
Nepeta Vantas
Jinjoh Mamba

few month later in the early morning at 10:00am shinkirou was brushing her teeth and after shes done she was walking down the hallway to the kitchen and was about to pull a box of cereal untill suddenly her chest was burning and shinkirou felt to the floor and scream not far ren was on her way to the kitchen too get some breakfest untill she heard shinkirou scream and ran to help her and shinkirou shout she was having a heart attack and was in big pain

Ren picked Shinkirou up bridal style and got her to the hospital, good thing Nick was there so he can watch over Shynx and May. after the doctor helped Shinkirou with her heart attack and Shinkirou was starting to fall asleep, Ren called Sollux and told him whats going on so he can come by. Psii dropped Sollux at the hospital on his way to work and Sollux ran into the room, panting from all the running "2hiinkiirou are you ok?"

shinkirou was asleep from medicine or sleeping gas the docter use shinkirou heard sollux and slowly nodded her head while asleep but soon she slowly turn and open her eyes but in a very sleepy state

Sollux sighed of relief and sat down, he spent the day at the hospital until Shinkirou could go home. it started getting hot outside, June 15th everyone was getting ready to go to the beach, May was helping Shinkirou prank Ren

may was distracting ren while shinkirou switch ren trunks shirt tops with a bikini top and girls swimshorts before going in the car, she hid them somewere and when everyone got in the car and headed to the beach shinkirou high five may for helping

Adorable Cat

21,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • That One Hero 500
Jinjoh Mamba

may was distracting ren while shinkirou switch ren trunks shirt tops with a bikini top and girls swimshorts before going in the car, she hid them somewere and when everyone got in the car and headed to the beach shinkirou high five may for helping

after they got to the beach, Ren walked to the changing room and she knew right away Shinkirou was the reason her swimming trunks were missing. Ren put on the swimsuit and she was going to put her shirt on over it but May reached into the changing room to grab Ren's shirt and ran "May you get back here!" Ren ran out of the changing room and ran after May, May threw Ren's shirt at Shinkirou and ran to hide behind Dave, Dave almost had a nosebleed when he saw Ren wearing a bikini shirt and swimshorts. Ren took her shirt back and put it on before Shinkirou could run off with the shirt

Vicious Hunter

8,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
Nepeta Vantas
Jinjoh Mamba

after they got to the beach, Ren walked to the changing room and she knew right away Shinkirou was the reason her swimming trunks were missing. Ren put on the swimsuit and she was going to put her shirt on over it but May reached into the changing room to grab Ren's shirt and ran "May you get back here!" Ren ran out of the changing room and ran after May, May threw Ren's shirt at Shinkirou and ran to hide behind Dave, Dave almost had a nosebleed when he saw Ren wearing a bikini shirt and swimshorts. Ren took her shirt back and put it on before Shinkirou could run off with the shirt

shinkirou pout when ren put on her shirt but she has a idea on how to take it while ren is distracted "grr next time (or maybe i should wait till she gets distracted so i can snatch yoink that shirt of her)" shinkirou rub both of her hands together being evil and mischiveous, when ren got distracted shinkirou gets her chance she sneak up behind her and snatch yoink her shirt off and ran off with it while laughing

Adorable Cat

21,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • That One Hero 500
Jinjoh Mamba
Nepeta Vantas
Jinjoh Mamba

shinkirou pout when ren put on her shirt but she has a idea on how to take it while ren is distracted "grr next time (or maybe i should wait till she gets distracted so i can snatch yoink that shirt of her)" shinkirou rub both of her hands together being evil and mischiveous, when ren got distracted shinkirou gets her chance she sneak up behind her and snatch yoink her shirt off and ran off with it while laughing

Ren shrugged and sat down, Sollux walked over to Shinkirou "hey 2hiinkiirou ii2 iit ju2t me or doe2 iit 2eem Ren ii2n't afraiid of anything. what ii2 2he really afraid of?" Shynx looked at Sollux "mom isn't afraid of anything" "iimpo22iible, everyone ii2 afraiid of 2omethiing" Sollux started thinking "maybe we can try to 2care her and fiind out what iit ii2" Terezi joined the conversation "G00D 1DE4 S0LLUX! WE C4N M4KE 1T 4 C0MPET1T10N, WH0EVER W1NS GETS... THESE EMB4RESS1NG P1CTURES 0F S0LLUX 4S 4 B4BY" "hey where diid you get tho2e?!" "1 M1GHT 0F G0TTEN THEM FR0M M1TUN4 BUT 1 W4S S4V1NG THEM F0R 4 SPEC14L 0CC4S1ION L1KE TH1S, WH1CH 1S M0RE 0F 4 RE4S0N F0R Y0U T0 W4NT T0 W1N, S0 Y0U C4N GET Y0UR P1CTURES B4CK." "fiine ii'm iin"

Vicious Hunter

8,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
Nepeta Vantas
Jinjoh Mamba
Nepeta Vantas
Jinjoh Mamba

Ren shrugged and sat down, Sollux walked over to Shinkirou "hey 2hiinkiirou ii2 iit ju2t me or doe2 iit 2eem Ren ii2n't afraiid of anything. what ii2 2he really afraid of?" Shynx looked at Sollux "mom isn't afraid of anything" "iimpo22iible, everyone ii2 afraiid of 2omethiing" Sollux started thinking "maybe we can try to 2care her and fiind out what iit ii2" Terezi joined the conversation "G00D 1DE4 S0LLUX! WE C4N M4KE 1T 4 C0MPET1T10N, WH0EVER W1NS GETS... THESE EMB4RESS1NG P1CTURES 0F S0LLUX 4S 4 B4BY" "hey where diid you get tho2e?!" "1 M1GHT 0F G0TTEN THEM FR0M M1TUN4 BUT 1 W4S S4V1NG THEM F0R 4 SPEC14L 0CC4S1ION L1KE TH1S, WH1CH 1S M0RE 0F 4 RE4S0N F0R Y0U T0 W4NT T0 W1N, S0 Y0U C4N GET Y0UR P1CTURES B4CK." "fiine ii'm iin"

"hmm idk and SOLLUX HAS A BABY PICTURE OH MY GOSH I GOTTA WIN TO GET THOSE ADORABLE PICTUTES I`M IN!!" shinkirou was excited about this competition "so who ever wins get these pictures right?" terezi and she starts the contest and shinkirou starts thinking what to scare her with "hmmm what is she afraid of hmmmmmmm" she sits on a near by rock and starts thinking like a thinker

Adorable Cat

21,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • That One Hero 500
Jinjoh Mamba

"hmm idk and SOLLUX HAS A BABY PICTURE OH MY GOSH I GOTTA WIN TO GET THOSE ADORABLE PICTUTES I`M IN!!" shinkirou was excited about this competition "so who ever wins get these pictures right?" terezi and she starts the contest and shinkirou starts thinking what to scare her with "hmmm what is she afraid of hmmmmmmm" she sits on a near by rock and starts thinking like a thinker

throughout the day everyone tried to scare Ren but nothing worked, since Shinkirou was busy trying to find a way to scare her, Ren took her shirt back and put it on. she heard a girl scream and noticed some boys threatening some girls, Ren picked up a bucket that has shells in it and walked over to them "hey leave them alone." the boys thought Ren is a boy because she kinda looks like a boy "oh yeah, what are you going to do if we don't?" Ren threw the bucket at one of the boy's face leaving red marks on his face, the boy punched Ren in the face making her fall and there was blood on her face, Ren is pretty strong but these boys are stronger. the boys grabbed her arms to drag her to a big rock that is high above the water, Ren was a little dizzy "what are you doing? let me go.. I said let me go!" Dave heard Ren yell "Ren!" he ran to her but they already pushed Ren in the water, Dave jumped in the water to get Ren while Shinkirou and Sollux beat up the boys that pushed Ren in the water. the boys ran off, Dave got Ren out of the water and started shaking her a little "Ren wake up!" Ren coughed up water and Dave sighed of relief "are you ok?" "yeah i'm fine" "good, what is wrong with you, what were you thinking? you never do something stupid like that unless you have help so you don't get hurt, you could have gotten killed!" "hey at least I did something, its better then doing nothing like everyone else and like I said, i'm fine!" Shynx stood between Ren and Dave "mom, dad, stop fighting!" "0K 1 TH1NK WE H4VE BEEN 4T THE BE4CH L0NG EN0UGH F0R T0D4Y.." everyone went to Ren's house to spend the night

Vicious Hunter

8,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
Nepeta Vantas
Jinjoh Mamba

throughout the day everyone tried to scare Ren but nothing worked, since Shinkirou was busy trying to find a way to scare her, Ren took her shirt back and put it on. she heard a girl scream and noticed some boys threatening some girls, Ren picked up a bucket that has shells in it and walked over to them "hey leave them alone." the boys thought Ren is a boy because she kinda looks like a boy "oh yeah, what are you going to do if we don't?" Ren threw the bucket at one of the boy's face leaving red marks on his face, the boy punched Ren in the face making her fall and there was blood on her face, Ren is pretty strong but these boys are stronger. the boys grabbed her arms to drag her to a big rock that is high above the water, Ren was a little dizzy "what are you doing? let me go.. I said let me go!" Dave heard Ren yell "Ren!" he ran to her but they already pushed Ren in the water, Dave jumped in the water to get Ren while Shinkirou and Sollux beat up the boys that pushed Ren in the water. the boys ran off, Dave got Ren out of the water and started shaking her a little "Ren wake up!" Ren coughed up water and Dave sighed of relief "are you ok?" "yeah i'm fine" "good, what is wrong with you, what were you thinking? you never do something stupid like that unless you have help so you don't get hurt, you could have gotten killed!" "hey at least I did something, its better then doing nothing like everyone else and like I said, i'm fine!" Shynx stood between Ren and Dave "mom, dad, stop fighting!" "0K 1 TH1NK WE H4VE BEEN 4T THE BE4CH L0NG EN0UGH F0R T0D4Y.." everyone went to Ren's house to spend the night

(*record screech* uuuhhh sis i dont think sollux is strong enough to beat those guys cause remmeber hes a nerd the kind that are weak so uhh i dont think he`ll fight those guys and can you say terezi did it insted of sollux /eu e wink
shinkirou frown that she dident win the contest but atleast shes relief ren is ok and when they got home shinkirou wash up and head to her room to be on her computer and when she did she starts playing one of the rpg games again, she felt her head to check if any hair has grown back but sadly none of them grew back she sigh and hope she`ll have her hair again someday or soon but she is happy she got a bf

Adorable Cat

21,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • That One Hero 500
Jinjoh Mamba

(*record screech* uuuhhh sis i dont think sollux is strong enough to beat those guys cause remmeber hes a nerd the kind that are weak so uhh i dont think he`ll fight those guys and can you say terezi did it insted of sollux /eu e wink
shinkirou frown that she dident win the contest but atleast shes relief ren is ok and when they got home shinkirou wash up and head to her room to be on her computer and when she did she starts playing one of the rpg games again, she felt her head to check if any hair has grown back but sadly none of them grew back she sigh and hope she`ll have her hair again someday or soon but she is happy she got a bf

(oh ok, then lets say Terezi beat them up and not Sollux xD )
everyone is at Ren's house but Dave wasn't talking to Ren because he was worried about her and he doesn't know how to show his feelings for her how he cares about her, doesn't want her to get hurt and doesn't want to lose her. later after everyone fell asleep, Ren woke up from having a nightmare, she was shaking and crying and she fell off her bed. Dave ran to Ren's room "are you ok?" "oh, now you want to talk" "look, I havn't talked to you because I was worried, I could have lost you and I don't want that to happen." "but I can take care of myself, really and i'm fine, but I guess if it bothers you that much I can try to be more careful" Ren wiped the tears from her face and Dave could tell something was bothering her "thanks.. what happened?" "its nothing" "no its not, I told you whats bothering me so now its your turn to tell me" "its this dream I had about my mom, she died when I was 10 years old from cancer and I guess i'm afraid the same thing will happen to Shinkirou "hey, she will be fine i'm sure of it" Dave helped Ren get up and he hugged her. Dave stayed with Ren that night to make sure she doesn't have anymore bad dreams

Vicious Hunter

8,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
Nepeta Vantas
Jinjoh Mamba

(oh ok, then lets say Terezi beat them up and not Sollux xD )
everyone is at Ren's house but Dave wasn't talking to Ren because he was worried about her and he doesn't know how to show his feelings for her how he cares about her, doesn't want her to get hurt and doesn't want to lose her. later after everyone fell asleep, Ren woke up from having a nightmare, she was shaking and crying and she fell off her bed. Dave ran to Ren's room "are you ok?" "oh, now you want to talk" "look, I havn't talked to you because I was worried, I could have lost you and I don't want that to happen." "but I can take care of myself, really and i'm fine, but I guess if it bothers you that much I can try to be more careful" Ren wiped the tears from her face and Dave could tell something was bothering her "thanks.. what happened?" "its nothing" "no its not, I told you whats bothering me so now its your turn to tell me" "its this dream I had about my mom, she died when I was 10 years old from cancer and I guess i'm afraid the same thing will happen to Shinkirou "hey, she will be fine i'm sure of it" Dave helped Ren get up and he hugged her. Dave stayed with Ren that night to make sure she doesn't have anymore bad dreams

shinkirou fell asleep with the computer on and may was sleep on shinkirou bed and shynx was sleep on his bed but sleeping weird his close to the floor and the rest was on the bed he was sleeping upside down untill sollux starts having bad dream and woke up in fear

Adorable Cat

21,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • That One Hero 500
Jinjoh Mamba

shinkirou fell asleep with the computer on and may was sleep on shinkirou bed and shynx was sleep on his bed but sleeping weird his close to the floor and the rest was on the bed he was sleeping upside down untill sollux starts having bad dream and woke up in fear

a few days later everyone went to six flags, Shinkirou wanted Sollux to go on a ride with her so he did but when they got on the roller coaster, he was having second thoughts "um 2hiinkiirou, ii don't thiink thii2 was a good iideaaaaaa!" the ride started and he screamed like a girl, Mituna is there with Latula, Mituna tried winning a game to get a prize for Latula bet he kept losing and it made him mad so Latula won the game for him and gave him the prize. Ren and Dave are with May and Shynx, getting some cottan candy and May wanted to get her face painted like a panda

Vicious Hunter

8,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
Nepeta Vantas
Jinjoh Mamba

a few days later everyone went to six flags, Shinkirou wanted Sollux to go on a ride with her so he did but when they got on the roller coaster, he was having second thoughts "um 2hiinkiirou, ii don't thiink thii2 was a good iideaaaaaa!" the ride started and he screamed like a girl, Mituna is there with Latula, Mituna tried winning a game to get a prize for Latula bet he kept losing and it made him mad so Latula won the game for him and gave him the prize. Ren and Dave are with May and Shynx, getting some cottan candy and May wanted to get her face painted like a panda

sollux was holding on to shinkirou for dear life while shinkirou was screaming with joy over the ride and when the ride was over sollux wouldent let go of shinkirou, she has no choice but to carry the scared scaredy cat to try to ride the ferris wheel next and mituna was hugging his bee plushie and next they try the arcade to play for some tickets and this time mituna want to win to get that really cool skateboard for latula and the game that was easy for him was whack the mole meanwhile may got her face painted to look like a panda and she was squeeling with joy when they made her face paint into a cute panda

Adorable Cat

21,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • That One Hero 500
Jinjoh Mamba
Nepeta Vantas
Jinjoh Mamba

sollux was holding on to shinkirou for dear life while shinkirou was screaming with joy over the ride and when the ride was over sollux wouldent let go of shinkirou, she has no choice but to carry the scared scaredy cat to try to ride the ferris wheel next and mituna was hugging his bee plushie and next they try the arcade to play for some tickets and this time mituna want to win to get that really cool skateboard for latula and the game that was easy for him was whack the mole meanwhile may got her face painted to look like a panda and she was squeeling with joy when they made her face paint into a cute panda

Ren and Dave took some pictures at the photo booth and went on some rides with Shynx and May. they went into a small building that was like a theater that had a unseen secret episode of SpongeBob, on the screen it had this person with a pimple and when someone squeezed the pimple, everyone got squirted with stinky stuff that was supposed to be them being squirted by the pimple being popped. May wanted to play a game and she won a dinosaur balloon that she gave to Shynx

Vicious Hunter

8,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
Nepeta Vantas
Jinjoh Mamba
Nepeta Vantas
Jinjoh Mamba

Ren and Dave took some pictures at the photo booth and went on some rides with Shynx and May. they went into a small building that was like a theater that had a unseen secret episode of SpongeBob, on the screen it had this person with a pimple and when someone squeezed the pimple, everyone got squirted with stinky stuff that was supposed to be them being squirted by the pimple being popped. May wanted to play a game and she won a dinosaur balloon that she gave to Shynx

shinkirou enjoy the ride and watch the nice view and mituns finally won enough ticket to get latula the skateboard, when he went to the booth to get the skateboard it was sold out cause the kid got the last one and he frown cause the skatebaord has cool dragon inprented on it and he dosent know what to do with all the ticket he has

Adorable Cat

21,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • That One Hero 500
Jinjoh Mamba

shinkirou enjoy the ride and watch the nice view and mituns finally won enough ticket to get latula the skateboard, when he went to the booth to get the skateboard it was sold out cause the kid got the last one and he frown cause the skatebaord has cool dragon inprented on it and he dosent know what to do with all the ticket he has

Mituna eventually found something to spend all the tickets on, Shynx and May got in the spinning tea cups. everyone got on a roller coaster and when it was over, Sollux threw up, then everyone got in the photo booth to take pictures. then it was time for a lunch break, they all got something to eat and after that they went back to having fun. later everyone watched the fireworks

Fluffy Mage

8,500 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Befriended 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Nepeta Vantas
Jinjoh Mamba

Mituna eventually found something to spend all the tickets on, Shynx and May got in the spinning tea cups. everyone got on a roller coaster and when it was over, Sollux threw up, then everyone got in the photo booth to take pictures. then it was time for a lunch break, they all got something to eat and after that they went back to having fun. later everyone watched the fireworks

shinkirou was starting to fall asleep and trys to stay up and it was getting really late and shinkirou starts yawning and stretched, she got up and left to go use the bathroom meanwhile may has to go too and she pat ren shoulder and tells her she gotta use the bathroom not just may mituna too has to use the restroom he asl latula if she has to go

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff