Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Katie

Katie had given up waiting in an empty Compartment. Charity was with Dave's friend Thomas and Serenity had gone to change in her robes. So she decided to find Dave, the one she secretly crushed on.

After leaving the Compartment, she heard a deep scream.
'Oh, so not only do they take the mickey outta Charity and Serenity, they scare the whole train by screaming!' Katie said to herself. 'Immature Brats!' As she walked down the Train towards the scream, she saw Dave knocking on the door and asking everyone was ok!
"Come on Dave!" She said. "Their Slytherin Immature Brats, I had a run in with them earlier." Katie then grabbed Dave's hand and pushed him into the nearest empty Compartment.

Out of Carrots:

7,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

She could tell he was furious with her. "I thought this bathroom was unoccupied, since it wasn't locked." She fired back crossing her arms over her chest trying so hard not to notice he was practically naked. But she couldn't help but blush a little bit. She hadn't even had her first kiss yet and here she was standing in the bathroom with a guy practically naked. "Anybody could have walked in and seen you fully naked, not just in your underwear." She laughed ignoring the knock on the door.
User Image

User Image

Arianna looked at Ryan. ''I wasn't trying to sound mean or anything.'' She crossed her arms and looked out the compartment window seeing a boy look in and walk by. ''I did the same thing you did. Read all of the spells that we are supposed to learn this year.''

Friendly Friend

4,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gaian 50
Thomas Grey

"Awww, I wish I had a smaller sibling that came to this school, I would have fun myself protecting them from any bullies and everything," He said with a smile, "I will also help Serenity this year if you will let me, she sounds nice and you are one of my best friends so I really want to help! And hehe a sister day, wish I could have a sibling day!" She next asked about his summer, "To be honest it was crap, there was nothing I could do, no friends nearby and I really missed you and David!" Then he thought about asking her about Quidditch but she beat him to it, "I want to try out for Seeker again this year but there are a lot of competitors which could probably easily beat me so I'm not too sure if I will win the role. How about you?"

David Nettle

Then he heard a boy shout b***h, this didn't seem like a very nice conversation that was going on, was somebody being assaulted or hurt in there, a girl? Well whoever it was, he couldn't let this happen, well actually he had to, his crush Katie had come along and taken his hand, was this a dream? She pushed him into the nearest empty compartment and he closed the curtains, why hadn't they done this before? "Hey Katie," He said flirtatiously trying to find a way to lock the door. Welcome to year 6 David, he thought to himself as he did so.

nuGen Staff Millionaire

4,650 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Partygoer 500
  • nuGen Staff 25
User Image

Drake Mabuz

Drake just laughed as he herd the scream. He walked out of his compartment and bumped into a boy with blonde hair. Looking down at his robe he saw that he was a gryffindor. ''You better watch where you are going next time.'' Drake crossed his arms and just stood there until he heard a sorry.
((Out.Of.Condoms.))

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Ryan

"Oh no you didn't sound mean at all." Ryan said in a polite tone. "Have you really? Wow, they look quite good this year don't they?" Ryan was happy, he had just made a friend who also like studying and she was a girl, whom he kinda liked.

Only One Centimeter:

Shy Lover

Alex Rivers

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Alex sat in her compartment looking out the window thoughts rushing through her head. She was starting to get a little annoyed with all the people yelling back and forth at each other. She sighed scratching her left arm lightly she got up and left her compartment.
User Image

Out. Of. Control.

7,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

Charity

"Thank you. And you are a good friend for me as well. I know that Serenity will like you just as much as I do. I was also thinking about trying out for Quidditch again this year, but we'll see how the classes go and what not." Charity said smiling at him.
User Image

User Image

''They do and I've got my books for next year and I looked at them and they seem even better than this year.'' Arianna looked at Stuart. ''Well you are quite. So what did you do this summer you never answer my question.'' She smiled at him.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
LEON SCOTT RANGER
Fourth year Gryffindor

Leon looked up. ''I'm sorry didn't mean to.'' Leon then walked around him and walked past the bathroom and saw that someone was getting into trouble. He shook his head and moved on. He then turned to towards the window and looked outside.

________________________________________________

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

nuGen Staff Millionaire

4,650 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Partygoer 500
  • nuGen Staff 25
User Image

Drake Mabuz

As he watched the young Gryffindor leave he found someone he knew. Someone he like and wouldn't annoy him. Drake walked up to Alex Rivers. ''Hey.'' He said with a little smile on his face. He kinda had a crush on her but she would never like a guy like him so he thought it would be better to just be friends.
((Out.Of.Condoms.))

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Katie

"Hey Dave." Katie replied locking the door. "I know this could be bad timing but I've got to admit this to you, I have feelings for you and I have done since last year." She then held his hand and pushed him on the floor. Softly kissing his lips and taking of his clothes.

TIMESKIP

Katie got up and put her clothes back on.
"Babe, I've gotta get going!" She said to Dave. "If I don't see you before hand, I'll see you at Hogwarts, yeah? Love you." She gave him a kiss and left the Compartment. Making sure everything was in her bag, she left it on the bag racks and was ready to get of the train and get the carriage from Hogsmede to Hogwarts.

Out of Carrots:

Shy Lover

Alex Rivers

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Alex looked up to see who said her name it was none other then her friend Drake Mabuz. She did have a little bit of a crush on him since 3rd year. Alex smiled "Hey drake" she asked with a smile. "are any of these guys bothering you yet?"
User Image

Out. Of. Control.

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
"Wizards know to always knock on the door, True wizards anyway." George replied. "How could you be so stupid! Just leave, yeah?" He ran forward forgetting the fact he was naked and went to unlock the door for Serenity. That was when he saw the problem.
"Er Serenity, we have a slight problem." He said. "This door isn't budging and we're gonna arrive into Hogsmede soon."

User Image

Only On Cows:

7,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

Serenity

Serenity felt her heart drop as she realized what he just said. "What?! No this can't be good. What did you do?" Serenity yelled. "You did this on purpose! And just for the record I didn't think to knock because the door wasn't locked. Only a stupid person wouldn't lock the door behind them." She said as she tried the door herself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff