Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Trevor

Trevor's House was manic this morning. His mum was having an argument with one of her boyfriends, and his Stepsister was having period pains.
"Bye Daisy." He said, reaching over and kissing his Stepsister on the cheek. "I'll miss you. Listen if mum annoys you, just calm down and then act friendly. I know its going to be hard but I'll be back at Christmas and make sure everything is fine." He then got up and walked out her bedroom door.
"Bye Daisy, Love you!" He said. Although Daisy wasn't a member of his direct family, she was the only person that Trevor was really close to .
"Bye Trev!" Daisy Whined. "Love you too and don't worry I'll sort Mum out!" It was blatant that Trevor's mum wasn't Daisy's but as Daisy's biological mum died and her dad who sexually abused her died, she chose to stay with Trevor and his mum, therefore deciding to call Beatrice, Trevor's mum, mum. After leaving Daisy's room, Trevor ran down and left. He didn't bother saying bye to his mum, it wasn't like she would actually realize that he wasn't there.

It was ten o' clock when Trevor left his house. He didn't expect the walk to be that long but forty minutes later, he was at Kings Cross Station. After putting his Suitcase and Rita on a trolley, he ran through to Platform nine and three quarters. There he saw a fifth year holding a new girls hand.
'Baby.' He thought to himself. Once he got onto the Train, he found the Compartment where George, Stuart and Ryan, his Slytherin mates, were in.
"Alright Guys?" He asked.

Friendly Friend

4,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gaian 50
Thomas Grey

He was going back to Hogwarts. He was happy. He could see his friends again. He was happy. He would have something fun to do. He was happy. He had left for the train early. As usual. In his first year, he had nearly missed the train but now he thought about it, he would've preferred to after the Death Eaters stopped it and jumped on looking for the Harry kid. Anyway, he was so happy to be coming back. He got to Kings Cross at around half ten and ran straight into Platform 9 3/4, he liked the feeling of running into a wall, it felt funny. His father had arranged a lift for him in a Texi? Toxi? Taxi? and payed for it all, it didn't take long at all but there he was on the train and straight away he looked for his friend Dave. They had moved a couple of year ago from Privet Drive after Dave got his letter, they wanted to be closer to Kings Cross apparently. "Hi Dave!" Thomas said to his friend, sitting down in the usual compartment. "What have you been up to in the Summer?" He asked Dave. "Hey Thomas!" Said Dave, really excited, "And not much, just really missing this place, I don't have many friends where I live now and it winds me up! Oh and your allowed round mine for Christmas this year!" He said. This cheered Thomas up by 100%, he liked going round Dave's house and it beat staying at Hogwarts with barely anybody at the time. "Thanks Dave, I would love to," He said. "Anyway you gonna try out for Quidditch this....?" He stopped mid-sentence as he watched that pretty 5th year, Charity, walk by.

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Katie

Katie was bored in her own Compartment, she was waiting there for her friends Mollie and Robert but then remembered they were prefects.
'Oh Yeah.' She thought to herself. 'There Prefects, they won't be back for the whole journey!' Then she left the Compartment. As she walked through the Train, she looked into a Compartment and saw Thomas. He was ugly for his age but they talked every now and again, though she liked his friend Dave alot. As she walked past the Compartment she fluttered her hair and then found a compartment that wasn't packed. She saw Charity, a girl in the 5th year and a new first year sitting together.
"Hey! Mind if I join you?" She asked.

7,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

"Of course you may sit with us." Charity said as she smiled up at Katie. After marking her spot in the overgrown book that nestled lightly in her lap she folded her hands on top. "Katie, this is my sister Serenity. This is her first year." After a moment of silence Charity looked at Katie and asked. "So how were your summer holidays? Eventful I hope."

7,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

Serenity smiled at the girl Katie and whispered a soft hello. She couldn't help but be nervous. She wrung her small hands together to try and stop them from shaking so bad. What if she didn't belong here either? What if she was made fun of again? She couldn't breath, she needed to walk around. "I'll be right back, I need to use the bathroom." She said as she got up and left the two older girls to talk. Now where was the bathroom? Walking down the hallway she decided to try door number one. Opening the door she came face to face with a guy that had dark hair and a smirk on his face. "Sorry."

(It's Trevor she ran into)

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Katie

"Not much!" She said. "Had countless arguments with mum and went places with dad, you?" That was when she notice Serenity leaving the Compartment. Serenity was looking sick so it was best not to follow her.
"Is she okay?" She asked Charity.

Aged Gekko

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Drake Mabuz

Drake said goodbye to his parents and boarded the train. This was his last and final year at Hogwarts. He was Slytherin's best captian at quidditch. As he walked onto the train he saw everyone talking. Drake found an empty compartment and sat in there waiting for the train ride to be over.
((Out.Of.Cows. this is a bad post sorry.))

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Trevor

"Yeah, I'm good!" George replied. "Although i'm not to sure about love struck over there!" Pointing at Stuart.
"Ha, yeah!" Ryan said. "He got together with a Muggle Girl in Summer and she nearly stopped him from coming to Hogwarts."
"Leave it out guys!" Stuart said. "I said no and finished with her didn't I!"
"Oh Stu, you player." Trevor said jokingly punching his friends shoulder.
"Well!" Stuart said sprawling himself all over the seat. "It looks like someone is standing up for the whole journey doesn't it." All 4 of the boys started laughing.
'This year is going to be great!' Trevor thought to himself. 'The train hasn't even left yet!' Suddenly the door fell open. Trevor fell back but banged his chest on the door.
"Sorry!" A little Girl said standing in the doorway.

"How dare you!" Trevor shouted to the girl, realizing that this was the little one who he had called Baby earlier. "Are you trying to be funny? Do you think you can get friends or something?" He hoped this was enough to get the girl crying so he pushed her out and closed it. Looking through the window evilly at the girl.

Out Of Carrots: Don't worry smile Its a first post and I understand why!

7,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

"She'll be fine, just nervous. You remember being a first year yourself? Sounds like you had a fun summer though, ours was alright. When Serenity got her letter she was ecstatic and we went shopping the next day for her school supplies. We had a blast that day." Charity said.

7,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

Serenity had the sudden urge to slap him. How dare he say hurtful things! "I said I was sorry you arrogant fool!" She gritted between her teeth.

Aged Gekko

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Drake Mabuz

Drake could here what was going on. It kinda annoyed him. He got up and walked out of his compartment and over to the others. ''Well you guys just shut up and sit down.'' He wasn't in the mood to deal with kids arguing over the dumbest things. None of this people were in their seventh year like he was.
((Out.Of.Cows.))

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
grayj006
User Image

Trevor

"I said I was sorry you arrogant fool!" The girl said through the window to Trevor.
"Shut up and return to your Compartment, you evil little brat." Trevor replied. Suddenly a boy who looked a lot older than Trevor came over.
"Will you guys just shut up and sit down?" He asked.
"Whatever Man!" Trevor replied sitting down. "Though that girl did do my back in." Pulling one last face at the girl he turned around and looked at his friends. They were all laughing at him.
"Well guess who had the first joke of the year!" Stuart joked. The boys then heard the clock strike 11. The Hogwarts Express was ready to leave. Trevor didn't mean or want to be funny, he hated that girl and he was going to get her into as much trouble as possible.

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Katie

"Oh, I remember the day I got my letter!" Katie said. "My mum called me a freak and threatened to disown me but my dad sorted it." She faked a tear and wiped her eye.
"She still doesn't love me, the only thing she does for me is drop me of at the station to say bye! I said bye to her earlier and she completely blanked me!" Katie said, she wanted to show how sad she was. There was an awkward silence then the clock struck eleven, The Hogwarts Express was about to start his Journey.
"I'd best be changing into my Robes!" Katie said. "Maybe see you later." She left the Compartment, pretending to cry. That was when she saw Serenity standing outside a Slytherin Compartment looking lost.
"Are you okay Serenity?" She asked.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games