Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
User Image

I'm here: at my stand in the square. // I'm going here: nowhere. // I'm feeling: happy and enjoying myself. // I'm with: Charlie.

Harley fixed Charlie with a cheshire grin. "You're evil. Pure evil," he heard her say. "Evil Harley laughed and shrugged. "It's true," he said, gesturing vaguely. "I'm the spawn of Satan. Lucifer's reincarnation. I never thought you'd catch on this quick. You're smarter than I thought you were, Human." Harley winked at her and adjusted a golden necklace with emerald etchings. He had gotten his hands on a a bag of emerald dust during the winter season and was now using it to emboss some etchings with a little bit of green shimmer. It added a bit of rarity and value, but didn't make it as expensive as a whole gem did. "I probably just flashed every single person in this square, thanks to you," she said, a bit spiteful. He hadn't really thought of that, but didn't really think anybody had been watching. "Eh, it's okay. There probably wasn't that much to see," he said, sticking his tongue out at her in retribution. "But if you're really that conscious about it, I can just wave my magical pixie wand and erase everyone's memories. It's just a suggestion. " The mere thought of him waving a magical pixie wand was enough for him to shake his head. That would be the stupidest thing he would probably see for the rest of his life. If he actually ever did that, Charlie could hit him with a shovel to get whatever spirit was possessing him out.

"Yeah, you know what, I think I like him a lot better than I like you." Harley snorted, crossing his arms. that was stretching the truth and they both knew it. Still, she'd never say anything about actually enjoying his presence. That was an almost taboo in their relationshop. "And this Harley doesn't have a mouth, so I don't have to put up with any whining or sass. I think he's a lot cuter than you are, anyway," she stated, turning the doll around in her hands and inspecting Harley's changes. He grinned at her. She always said stuff like this and it never really surprised him. Neither of them would ever admit to liking each other out loud unless they were sounding sarcastic.

"So, what are you selling today?" Harley cracked his knuckles and gestured to his stall. "Please, allow me to blow your mind with my amazing craftsmanship," he said in a narrative voice. On the left of his stall, he had a whole array of earrings and various other piercings for the few customers he knew would be looking for such things. On the other side, he had the more traditional pieces. He gestured to the dragon bracelet. "This here is pure silver, smelted and molded by yours truly. Along the edge a dragon, etched with such detail it will amaze your eyes. And speaking of eyes, it has two amethysts in place of them," he said explaining the piece in as much detail as he could manage. There were other bracelets - of various stones and ores - but the dragon one was his favourite. "And this necklace is gold - also smelted by moi - with emerald dust etched into the links. Yes, I know. You are overcome by my supreme ability. Gawk and stare," he said, obviously pleased with himself. He also had another trick up his sleeve.

"And lastly," he said, nonchalantly moving over to stand behind her. "We haaaave, this." He reached into his coat pocket and pulled out something he had been working on for a while. Harley looped the necklace around her neck and clasped it shut. "I made the chain out of fortified silver so it is almost impossible to break. There is a crystal covered peacock feather in there, along with an etched leaf. Also, I etched that crown in copper because it's red like your hair and you're bossy like a queen. Oh, and the tassle is silver too as well as that key. Don't lose it, okay? It's a harley original," he explained, making sure that the clasp was tight shut. He'd worked on getting the stupid little peacock feather in the crystal for the longest time and had just recently managed to do it. It was the least he could give her for always humouring him and his easygoing personality. He stppd back to admire his work. "It suits you!" he said, his face the picture of pride.

ooc::

♥♥I like the way that they walk
And it's chill to hear them talk
And I can always make them smile♥♥

User Image
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━ Adish Acton ━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Well, last night was eventful wasn't it? This little dump of a town really knows how to throw a party. It's was good enough to knock out Adish, in all honestly he really had no idea how he made it back to the inn. His memories from the night before where fuzzy and vague. The ones he could recall where far and in between. Something about claiming he could out drink anyone there? Oh well, It was over with and the young Nineteen year old was now dealing with the consequences of his late-night adventure. He had a pounding head ache and smelled better then he was currently looking. He was disheveled. His medium brown hair was tousled and tangled, and he was still in the same clothing he had on the night before. His caramel eyes where blood shot, and he has terrible bags.
After he managed to drag himself out of his bed he staggered in to the bathroom to clean himself up some before he went out on the town. He always wanted to look nice, you know, for the laaadies~. Or at least that's how he would say it. Adish rummaged though his suit case he had brought, when he checked in a few days ago. He pulled out a plain cotton shirt and new work pants. He slipped both of them on and combed the tangles out of his messy hair. He gave himself a boyish smile in the mirror.
" Well don't you look good today~?" he his hand over the slight stubble on his cheeks. He needed to shave, but that could wait. He'd have to go pick up razor's anyway. He chuckled to himself. Adish always thought he was a looker. I mean who could deny a face like his?
" Well I guess it's about that time.." He mumbled throwing his jacket over his shoulder and leaving his room. He was still a little drunk from the night before, but he kept a steady pace and managed to make it down the stairs in one piece, and get out the door. He walked down the village streets slowly, enjoying the crisp air on his face. He knew his 'post-stupor' would soon fade and he could already feel his hangover creeping in. It was times like this when you just really needed a good meal. Something greasy, like eggs and bacon. Just thinking of it made his mouth water. Yeah.. food. One of Adish's loves. As long as it wasn't vegetables. He hated them. Maybe that's why he was so much smaller then his brother.

Wondering down the streets he finally made it to the Cafe and opened the door. There where two people inside. One was a girl he's seen a few times. Mia, or something. She was pretty cute. Nice legs, and her face was easy on the eyes. Most of the girls in the town where fairly nice looking. Another thought that almost got Adish drooling. He was a lover boy, but not the romantic type. He shut the door behind him and took at seat at a table.

╔══════════════╗
Feeling: Drunk
Talking to: No one.
╚══════════════╝

♥That's all I really want is girls♥

Quotable Nerd

7,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Annabelle | Sandra | Clement
"Harvest Goddess in Hiding"

User Image
Who I'm With: Nobody
What I'm Feeling: Confusion
Where I'm At: The Square
☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾ ☽☾

Annabelle stood at the stand for a while. Nobody came, nobody gave her a passing glance, except the new mayor. His introduction was amusing when you think about it. He came, gave her a button and left. And the part about the fireworks was especially funny."I most certainly will smile upon the village" she chuckled. Then she was all alone. So she intrigued herself with the stands around her. She bought normal clothes, because she was wearing the dress (just the dress, her features are different) she usually does as The Harvest Goddess, which was acceptable on holidays, but someone was bound to look at her funny if she wore the same fancy outfit everyday.

With the little money she had, Annabelle bought a few more necessities for blending in and decided explore the area more. But as she was ready to go, she felt someone watching her. She spun around, and spotted a woman sitting under a tree with a journal in her lap. She would look up at Annabelle every once in a while, then continue writing in her book. Mesmerized, Annabelle continued watching. After awhile, the woman stopped looking up at her, turned to the tree and continued writing. Annabelle edged closer, and was surprised to see that she was not in fact writing, but drawing. "Well who wouldn't want to draw me?" Annabelle thought jokingly to herself.

But all in all, Annabelle wanted to do something, so she walked over and watched. And as she did, a quiet "Wow." escaped her lips.

Out Of Cookies: I hate being such an under achiever, my posts are tiny
User Image
User Image

I'VE BEEN UP, I'VE BEEN DOWN ALWAYS GOT MY HEAD IN THE CLOUDS:
                                                  HOPIN THAT I CAN FIND ONE OF THEM THAT'S SILVER LINED
                                                  I DON'T CARE, IT CAN RAIN ALL IT WANTS ON MY PARADE.
                                                  BECAUSE WHEN LIFE GIVES ME LEMONS I MAKE LEMONADE.

I'm here:At the square! // I'm going here: I'm in the square now! // I'm feeling: i want to pet the doggy! // I'm with: Luke!

Henri wondered what Luke was looking at. There were a lot of possible things. Maybe he was looking at Charlie and Harley or all those people by the town hall. Maybe the stands and all the colourful things. He looked around and spotted a boy with a dog wandering around the square. Was that what Luke was looking at? Henri loved dogs! He was itching to run after the boy and ask to pet his dog. "Umm...hmmm....well...How about we go find something to do together, hmm?" Henri looked up at Luke as the older boy took his hand. Henri still wanted to pet the doggy . . ."Alright . . . " Henri scuffed his foot on the ground a bit. "Mmmm...Would you like to go pay a visit to Sabrina and invite her to the festival?...or maybe....we can go visit Giaan and see if she has any sweets you can buy with your big boy money." Both choices were things he really wanted to do . . . but the doggy . . . Henri thought about it for a moment, then looked at Luke again. "I wanna go see Sabrina, but can we go pet the doggy first? Pleeease?" It was too hard for him to resist his favourite animal in the world.

ooc// sucky posts, sorry. feel free to godmod over to Mika

Fashionable Genius

User Image

Neil's reaction wasn't exactly what she was looking for. It completely shocked her, so she just froze like a deer in the headlights. "Great, these three will probably kill each other before we get any work done." She thought to herself with a small sigh. As the taller man left she couldn't help but feel a little bad for him. He was a bit on the quiet side, she always wondered why he never really tried to make any friends. Even her herself wasn't that close to him, and they've worked together for years. The woman just hoped that Ace would understand his situation and not do anything irrational, he was the police chief after all. She took it upon herself to go apologize to the mail carrier later on in the day.

After introducing herself she listened to the mayor speak in his roaring voice. The things he said were a bit strange, the way he said them wasn't exactly on the mark either so she couldn't help but laugh a bit. He didn't seem like a mean person or anything, from the looks of it he seemed quite passionate about his job. He was . . interesting. Once the mayor took off giving them the instruction to enjoy themselves, she turned her head listening to Ace speak. Sure he said he was going to the Sanatorium but she was almost positive he was going there to catch a snooze.

Feeling another kiss on her cheek the pink headed girl couldn't help but fluster. Once again her cheeks were a bright pink that matched the color of her strands of hair. Heading off she to him goodbye and they went their separate ways for now. Roaming around the festival a bit it was nice to see everything going smoothly. After a few minutes a low growl came from her stomach, she almost forgotten that she'd skipped breakfast.

It was probably too much trouble to go home and make any so it was probably better for her to go find something to eat. The first though was the cafe, Yuuka loved sweets. They were her passion, the one problem there was Giaan. They weren't exactly enemies, they had kind of a love hate relationship with each other if anything. The two were always fighting over who was the best, even though they both loved each other's cooking.

Making her way to the cafe she realized there seemed to be a few people already gathering there. Opening the door she smiled, "Good morning everyone, happy new year." she stated politely before closing the door behind her. There were two girls and one male. She wasn't really familiar with the man, if she remembered correctly he was the fisherman in town named Adish. The only reason she really knew was because she had to remember all the local residents for her job. Though he looked pretty young for taking on the job of a fisherman, it wasn't her business but she couldn't help but worry for the towns people. Shooting a kind smile his way anyway, she quickly found a table and sat down, waiting for the moment the two bakers would clash.

[ooc]outfit[/ooc]

Foxeen's Wife

Lonely Fatcat

User Image
    amien xx eroy xxcott

' ' octor ' '

xxxxxx
                                  An apple a day
                                  xxxι ωσυℓ∂'νє ѕтαує∂ υρ ωιтн уσυ αℓℓ иιgнт

Damien chatted for the longest time with the vender. They were chatting about the medical uses of Ginkgo biloba and its advantages to science when Damien felt himself pushed to the ground. The doctor landed on his butt and shook him head, trying to regain his balance. He picked up his glasses from off the ground and looked to see who had knocked him over. Who he saw was Isabella, the florist assistant. Damien always like Isabella, she was always nice and very friendly to him and always helped him find whatever he needed. She knew a lot about plants too. It was nice to see a friendly face every once in a while too. When he saw her start picking up her flowers that fell out of a basket, he scooted a little ways on the ground and started to help her. The flowers were pretty but none of them were the kind to be used in medicines. He always thought it was pointless to have flowers that were just used for decorations. Instead of decorative flowers a person could be growing herbs and such to help advance medicine and make people healthier overall. Or at least they could grow vegetables.

Damien noticed Isabella turn a pink shade. “It’s fine, don’t worry, I’m not hurt or anything.”
                                        He said, standing up and brushing himself off as he checked for any scratches, scrapes or bumps. It was important for the doctor to be healthy, what kind of role model would he be if he was unhealthy. He would be a hypercritic if he wasn’t healthy but always told others to be healthy. Damien always tried to be a good doctor. Many people thought he was too young to be a successful doctor, but most of them he had proven wrong. Other than Hawk, he managed to keep the whole town in tip-top health and he was constantly trying to help Hawk. One day he would heal Hawk and that would be one of his best accomplishments. He wondered if he should go visit Hawk. He looked back at Isabella. “Are you ok? Are you cold? Are you feeling sick? You’re turning a deep shade of pink…” The doctor questioned the girl as he put his hand on her forehead to check her temperature. It was rather cold outside so he thought maybe she was getting sick from not being warm enough.

OOC~ Hehe, he's so oblivious c:

Keeps the doctor away...xxxxxx
                                        нα∂ ι киσωи нσω тσ ѕανє α ℓιfє...

мσσ∂: Worried xxx ℓσ¢αтισи: Market xxx ωιтн: Isabella

Newbie Noob

5,100 Points
    • Forum Explorer 100
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    User Image
    +x+ "Luke" Iria Terrius +x+
    State: Awake and Alert Location: By her stall Company: Henri
    My Journal

Luke gulped nervously as Henri brought this suggestion up. Though it was true that she also wanted to get to know the Teal-haired boy, she was never the most comfortable around dogs. Back when she was still just known as Lily, and lived with her parents in the town "over yonder" there was quite a traumatic experience involving a dog during her childhood. At the tender age of 2, an absolutely massive Labrador had decided to be extra affectionate with Lily and pounced on her, pinning her to the floor and licking her face. Lily thought she was actually being eaten, and has since developed a fear of dogs. (The reason why she didn't have a dog figurine at her stand.) But she didn't want to appear weak in front of Henri, and nodded lightly, as she slowly trotted after the boy and his dog, gently squeezing Henri's warm, little palm.

"Hello there...." Luke called out to Mika, as they approached. "W-...would you mind if this little one pets your dog?" Luke blabbered nervously, looking over the boy again. He seemed roughly to be around her age in appearance, maybe 17 or 18 years old, which was odd, as there were very few teens in the village, and she had never met this one before. She was sure she would have at least bumped into him in the markets now or before, but no. This was definately the first time Luke had run into this boy with his aqua eyes. He was slender and fair skinned, so smooth in fact it looked almost slippery, like fish scales, and his large round eyes were a beautiful bluish color. From the exterior, it just looked like a teenage boy staring at another, but Luke was captivated by the eyes that seemed to bear a color not humanly possible. Though it had yet to show, her cheeks felt a little warmer at the new encounter. There weren't too many boys her age to talk to. However, this was balanced out by the chill running down her back every time she glanced sideways to the dog.
    User Imagexxxxx
    ( ) GIAAN ELMES
    let me turn your sweet dreams to real life
    gingerbread man is holding cupcakes
    more stuffing for your apple pies
    will Choclate Truffles Fall?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
    Pastry Chef
    Find me at the Cafe, Just failing at serving customers, feeling pretty overwhelmed
    (Gigi's Journal ⊙▽⊙)

Standing nervously in the middle of the cafe, Giaan let out a relaxed chuckle once she heard Mia laugh. With a lopsided grin she looked around once more, "Hehe- I went overboard didn't I?" she asked, though it was more of statement than an actual question. She noticed Mia observing everything, and if she didn't know the green haired girl was an artist who did this often, she probably would of been extremely self conscious. She inhaled deeply, and just now noticed how fragrant the whole cafe smelled. WIth all the baking she did, she's not surprised the place smelled of vanilla and freshly baked bread and a mixture of everything else.

Giaan perked up hearing if there was something here for Mia. "Of course! I wouldn't have made all this if it weren't for you guys." she stated, suddenly her adrenaline coming back at full force. Darting around the main cafe counter, thinking what would be a good breakfast for her friend. However her question was answered when Mia asked for muffins. She paused and looked up at the ceiling thinking if she made muffins, and where she put them. "Err......... Yes! I did actually. They are here somewhere~....." she chimed, disappearing into the back room. To think there was more stuff in the back would've been insane, but it wasn't much compared to the front of the cafe considering the back had all the dirty pans and bowls she used.

Retrieving the muffins from the back, still warm from baking she reappeared again. She held the large plate in both her hands, careful not to tumble the pyramid of muffins. "There's blueberry, plain, honey... Oh what else?" she trailed off frowning, forgetting what the fourth flavor was as she set the plate down on the table the young artist was sitting at. "Well you can pick and choose what you like, I'll be right back with the milk!" she added, disappearing again into the back. She sighed in relief when she found a pitcher of milk in the refrigeration unit.

As she brought it out she remembered the fourth flavor of the muffins. "Bananas and chocolate! . . . That's the other muffin I made." she exclaimed her voice shooting up in volume, surprising herself before mumbling her explanation. Snapping her fingers with her left hand before grabbing a cup she set it on the table, slightly spilling some as she poured it. "Oops, sorry. Mari is much better at this than I am..." calmly wiping the table of her mess.

Giaan suddenly paused like a deer caught in headlights when another customer stepped in. She recognized him being a young visitor who recently came to town, but she never really talked to him in particular. The calmness that she had with Mia was suddenly gone as she could feel herself sweating. Mari was usually the only one that greeted customers, but since she wasn't here yet Giaan was at a loss for words. She hoped that the moment he sits down Mari would come to her rescue and handle things.

Before Giaan could even mutter a fragment of word, she almost had a heart attack as the door opened again. Seeing the fellow baker slash rival, Giaan could've sworn Yuuka came here just to torment her knowing fully well this was important day for her. Actually, that was just an exaggeration, but she wouldn't put it past her. "Yes. Happy New Year..." she replied, her eyes narrowing at the secretary, but her voice came out shaky contradicting her expression. She panicked inside her head thinking on how she was going to serve these two customers and then the idea hit her. She clapped her hands together "Buffet style!" she blurted out, her expression shocked at her own ingenious idea. "Um... Help yourselves....?" she suggested gesturing towards all the pastries and treats that lined the counters and tables as she stiffly made her way behind the counter to grab plates and utensils.

Demonic Cat

ι'ℓℓ иєvєя вє тнє sαмєx - - - - - - - - ➔xx M ikax Umikoxx Mermanxx Merfolkxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ιғ ωє єvєr мєєт αgαιи xx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ωon'т lєt чoυ gєт αωαч xx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIf we ever meet againxx ! xx xxxxxxxx
    Location : Town of Fontania xx With : Doggy, Luke, and Henri xxMood : Calm

User Image

xx Hello ~ xxxxx "So Doggy, what do you want to do now? We are only like wandering around the whole place so at least let us do something fun together like I do not know - play some games or something that might cheer us up. What do you think, Doggy? Do you want to play some games?" Doggy was looking at him but with his head tilted, which means he doesn't know either. Mika sighs, "Oh man, soon this might get boring if we continue this." The fish boy thinks for a moment to figure out what they should do instead of wandering so much, "I know! Maybe, after we are done exploring, we could go swim together! Of course, we should bring Fishy along cause' I do not want him to get left behind plus he will get very easily worried about my safety." Doggy stops, along with Mika, then the dog begins to bark along with leaping up while smiling. "You like the idea, huh?" Mika crouches down to give him a hug while his hands are stroking his fur, "You cannot wait, huh? Me too! Oh, this is going to be fun! Swimming together with you, me, and Fishy - alone!" Doggy barks along with Mika laughing even giving him good licks on the face.

"Hello there...." A voice was calling out toward the two; they both stopped what they were doing then looks to see who said hello to Mika. It was the same males, who he has seen not too long. Mika stood up with a smile, "Hi." The boy replied. "W-...would you mind if this little one pets your dog?" His eyes blink, stops after ending it with his smile again. "No I do not mind, he can go ahead and do it. Right, Doggy?" The dog barks, he went up to the boy and licks him. "Doggy is very gentle with no huma - I mean people so he is not a bad dog." Mika said, "By the way, my name is Mika - what is your names?" Waiting, Mika noticed the male being nervous about something; is he nervous about meeting Mika and Doggy or mostly Doggy? Probably. However, the young man noticed something very weird about the male that got him kind of curious; to his eyes, he looks somewhat like a girl - his eyes must be playing with him. As for the young boy, he is the most adorable young human! Mika loves kids and certainly loves to play with them cause' he finds them very active to play with.

Hilarious Autobiographer

7,250 Points
    • Informer 100
    • Brandisher 100
    • Gaian 50
    User Image

Location:: City Square | With:: Wilhelm | Destination:: Young wards and fireworks

Theodore noticed the other child who called himself Mika "Well hello there, young ones. Hope you're all enjoying yourself. Greetings to you, young lad." He stated boldly as he patted Mika on the head. "Wilhelm, get this lad a button." The ferret held up his bag of trail mix, not really wanting to part with it. The General held it for him as the ferret leaped onto the young man's shoulder and pinned a 'Weaver's got your back' button upon his clothes, then leaped back upon Theo's shoulder and held out his little paws. Receiving the bag back he commenced to munch upon them.

"Now you boys mind your elders, and eat your vegetables." The General then turned his attention to his furry companion. "Wilhelm, where is our schedule with locations?" The ferret gave a salute and climbed down his back and pulled the paper from his back pocket of his military uniform, and brought it up to his shoulder. "Why thank you Wilhelm... Hmm... so the cart should be over there..." He looked to a cart that was covered with a wool tarp to keep them dry, and looked around not seeing any horses. "This will set us back a bit... but we don't have time to find someone with horses. Wilhelm, take the driver's seat." The ferret nodded and went over to the cart and leaped upon it and put his little paws on a set of reigns that were there and flicked them as little as he could.

The General then unbuttoned four buttons and cast off his overshirt in the middle of the square. "I will simply have to move this with techniques passed down through the Weaver family for generations." He declared as he grabbed a hold of the tongue of the cart and pulled it himself actually moving it at the pace that two horses could trot it at. As he pulled the cart and the various fireworks down to the beach front where they would be set off. Wilhelm tipping his hat to people as he would pretend to crack the reigns, which was more of flopping them around in a silly manner.
    User Image
    User Image

I'VE BEEN UP, I'VE BEEN DOWN ALWAYS GOT MY HEAD IN THE CLOUDS:
                                                    HOPIN THAT I CAN FIND ONE OF THEM THAT'S SILVER LINED
                                                    I DON'T CARE, IT CAN RAIN ALL IT WANTS ON MY PARADE.
                                                    BECAUSE WHEN LIFE GIVES ME LEMONS I MAKE LEMONADE.

I'm here:At the square! // I'm going here: I'm in the square now! // I'm feeling: i want to pet the doggy! // I'm with: Luke!

It was as if Henri had won a million dollars, except he was even more excited than if that happened. He could feel luke squeezing his hand and picked up on how nervous the other was, but true to his personality he completely wiped those thoughts away from his mind. He only had room for one thing right now, and that was the knowledge that he was indeed going to pet this dog. The seven year old boy practically bounced after Luke whilst they approached the boy and his dog. He had never seen the boy before - or the dog for that matter - but he didn't have to worry about stranger danger because Luke was with him. Had the older boy not been there, it was all too possible Henri would not have wanted to approach the dog. His mother had drilled the stranger danger rule into his brain so he was sometimes overly cautious.

Henri giggled ferociously as the dog licked him and attempted to sate his appetite for playing with four legged canines. He didn't get to play with them too often, so he was enjoying it to the fullest. "Good doggy!" Henri said, patting the lab on the head and scratching it behind the ears. Good thing the dog's name was easy to pronounce and remember, otherwise Henri would have a hard time. He looked at the boy who had introduced himself. "Nice to meet you, Mika! I'm Henri and I'm seven. That's Luke. He's my brother but not really. Why didn't you name your dog something cool like Hifiscus Dropkikumi or something? That woulda been a lot cooler. Where do you live? I don't see you around. Are you a tourist?" He was then momentarily distracted from his rambling questions by the big man and his ferret again - they were everywhere - but eventually went back to petting doggy and waiting for the boy to answer.

ooc//

Durem Warlord

13,325 Points
    • Brandisher 100
    • Battle: Rogue 100
    • Ultimate Player 200
    User Image

ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ: The Caféxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡɪᴛʜ: People
                                                          ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ: Determined!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxנᴏᴜʀɴᴀʟ: P-please don't read it!

Why was there so many people now? The crowds made it difficult to navigate and her pace was now merely a fraction of what it was due to people stopping right in front of her and refusing to move. Not to mention that she had been pushed, shoved and even hit in the face with a backpack. Did no one realise that she had to get to work? She wasn't even the type to yell at people or push them away, and instead could only mutter muffled "Excuse me" or "Could you please move?" of course, nobody listened to her and thus she had to make do with being squashed against several people as the group moved. It was only by chance that she managed to find a gap to squeeze through and break free, finally making it to the road leading to the café and walking down the path, one hand now slowly massaging her temple. Now she was really thankful that Manuel hadn't managed to convince her to drink so much as now only was it the New Year's Eve but also his birthday. She hadn't been able to afford to get him a huge present, but she had gotten him some new silver cuff-links and apologised for them not being very decorative. But there was little she could do on a waitress' wage.

The café was finally in sight and Mari hurried to get through the door, letting out a sigh of relief as it closed behind her. "By the Goddess, i've never had to battle through so many people. Sorry if i'm late Gia-" she paused when she saw that there were now customers...and a ridiculous amount of pastries and cakes on display. Emerlad eyes scanned around for the pastry chef, who wasn't hard to miss due to be covered in various ingredients and looking like a train was about to hit her. "Oh my..." she had made it just in time to hear the news of it suddenly turning into a buffet. Mari's face quickly turned into one of determination as she hurried past the people, whipped off her coat and bag, hung them up and put on her small apron with her trusty notepad in the front. "Ladies and Gentleman, good morning and a Happy New Year." she moved to the end of the various treats on display and spoke clearly "As you can see, this morning we are offering a buffet of treats. If you would like to select your treat, or treats, of choice - Giaan will make a note of what you had and then I will gladly take any further orders for drinks or other dishes that you may desire and then serve you as soon as possible." she gave a look to Giaan before turning back to the customers "We hope you all enjoy your morning orders and may this year be filled with success and happiness. Bon appétit!" there was a smile, a small bow and then a gentle tug on Giaan's arm to lead her behind the counter.

Her face softened as she slipped out of busy waitress mode. "Did you stay up all night making all of this? Have you eaten properly? I can cover if you need to head home and have a rest...Giaan you should have told me! I was only at the tavern, I could have ran over and helped you out." she looked concerned for her best friend "I'm so sorry for being late. I even set off early but the square was just so full of people and none of them would move and I got hit in the face with a backpack and-" she sighed and calmed herself down. "Are you sure you're alright? I need you to be well so we can enjoy the festival later~" and there it was, that heart warming smile filled with hope and promise. How Mari managed to be so hopeful was a miracle. Somehow, the world hadn't quote managed to drain her of hope or belief. It was a good thing really. A waitress in a bad mood was no waitress at all. You had to be happy for the customers. "Now let's sell some cake!"

Newbie Noob

5,100 Points
    • Forum Explorer 100
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    User Image
    +x+ "Luke" Iria Terrius +x+
    State: Awake and Alert Location: By her stall Company: Henri and Mika (+ a dog)
    My Journal

Luke was completely dazed by Mika's eyes before shaken back to reality by Henri's cheerful greeting. Her heart was beating just a little faster, but she quickly brushed it off as just due to the shock of the Mayor's sudden re-appearance, as he dragged off a cart that was clearly meant for horses. Her mind wandered again, to a night time beach where the fireworks were being lit, and in one hand, she held Henri and Sabrina in the other. And behind her would stand Thomas....but her speeding heartbeat and tightened chest at the thought of Thomas snapped her back to reality, and she could only stammer out a greeting. "Ahh..umm...yes. My name is Luke. It's nice to meet you, Mika..." She blurted...before quickly adding. "Ah, yes and Happy New Year." She said, finally with a warm smile returning to her...boyish face. This boy gave off a feeling a little similar to Thomas.....but he definitely did not just make her heart beat! She quickly got denied the thoughts in her head, and turned back to Henri. Besides....she was a male in this town now...It was never going to happen for her anyways.

It was wonderful that he was enjoying himself so much with the doggy, but every time it barked or yipped or wagged it's tail, Luke would flinch just a little bit. Her polite smile wavering lightly as she wanted to cry from being so close to a dog. "Remember to say thank you to Mika for letting you play with his doggy." She murmured to Henri in a low husky voice and a brotherly tone. Even to her, she was starting to get better at this, and actually sounded like a boy now. Albeit not the deep kind of booming voice the mayor possessed. As Henri's pseudo-gaurdian at the moment, she did feel the urge to remind him of manners in public.

((ooc: Luke's been posting a bit much, so I'm gonna deliberately wait a little bit to see if others can put their posts in first, before I reply to your next posts, @ eski and misha))

Foxeen's Wife

Lonely Fatcat

User Image

' ' We don't even have to try It's always a good time ' '

Mia laughed at her friend. “Only a little bit.” She replied to her question about going overboard. As Giaan inhaled, the artist did the same. The bakery smelled good with a fresh scent of bread, sugar, and vanilla. If only she could capture the smell in a painting too, but that was impossible. She took a few deep breaths and tried to capture the scent forever, it smelled so nice. The girl started to dart around when she asked for breakfast and Mia couldn’t help but shake her head at her friend. Mari needed to hurry up so Giaan could go on break with her friend. She was too stressed. When she asked for muffins her friend ran into the back room and Mia couldn’t help but think, Oh God, there’s more? The girl peaked in the back. There didn’t seem to be too much more back there, just a ton of dirty bowls and dishes. She sighed, who was going to clean all that up? As her friend set the plate of warm muffins in front of her, Mia smiled gratefully at her friend. Her muffins were the best. She took a blueberry one off the side and carefully bit into it.

When Giaan came back out she exclaimed the fourth flavor and Mia laughed again. “Giaan! You’re too stressed and high strung. Sit. Relax.” She said after her friend managed to spill some milk on the table. Just then another costumer came in the café. He seemed rather tipsy, probably from a night full of drinking, and he seemed to be checking Mia out. The green haired girl casually looked him over before turning back to her friend, pretending not to care about the new boy who entered the café. Giaan looked freaked out though and Mia tried to get her to sit and relax. She knew her friend wasn’t good at handling costumers since it was Mari’s job to do that, and she wanted her friend to stop stressing. New Year ’s Day was supposed to be fun and full of excitement and joy yet all her friend was doing was frantically baking. Just then, Giaan’s expression changed as Yuuka entered. Her friend glared at the secretary and gave a harsh happy new year back. Mia smiled brightly at Yuuka. “Happy new year’s Yuuka! How’s the new mayor?” she asked, ignoring the tension in the room. Giaan told the two new costumers to help themselves and Mia wished for her friend’s sake that Mari would show up.

Just then, Mari busted through the café door. She explained nicely to them about how the serving would be done before she pulled Giaan away. “Hey!” Mia yelled at Mari, but he protest was ignored. She scoffed and went and sat with Adish. She could have went and sat with Yuuka, or went and pulled Giaan away from Mari and ordered her to take over the café while she left with Giaan, but none of that seemed fun enough. This boy though, even though he was young, seemed interesting. She didn’t remember ever seeing him around, which meant that he was a traveler like she was. Or maybe he was new in town. Either way, Mia wanted to know who he was and what he was doing here. She liked making new friends too. As she slid in the seat next to him, she smiled sweet yet seductively at the boy. She had grabbed her muffin and milk and placed them on the table in front of her, indicating that she planned to sit here. “Hi there, I’m Mia, who are you?” She introduced herself. She then ripped off a piece of her muffin and ate it slowly as she watched the boy from across the table.

OOC~
                  Blah blah blah. I didn't know who to talk to so I opted to make a new friend XD

мσσ∂: Happy xxx ℓσ¢αтισи: Cafe xxx ωιтн: Giaan, Yuuka, Mari, Adish.
                  נσυяиαℓ

Hilarious Autobiographer

7,250 Points
    • Informer 100
    • Brandisher 100
    • Gaian 50
    User Image

Location:: The Beach -- Cafe | With:: Wilhelm | Thoughts :: Phew, long jog.

The General's manly hands gripping the tongue of the cart, just as tight as when he first grabbed it, finally arrived at the beach front where he would set them off. Though He'd leave the cart up on the grass to prevent anything from going a stray. The sun wasn't really all that close to setting, in fact was closer to just beyond high noon. Theodore wanted to ensure that everything was ready though, but his stomach spoke out against his honor. It grumbled at him as Wilhelm finished the last of his bag of trail mix, and gave small shrug."That is quite alright Wilhelm, I think I saw a cafe down the road from the square." He stated as he left the cart there, and moved a heavy rock on the outside of each wheel so it couldn't roll away. Taking his overcoat off the cart and putting it back on since he was done with the real heavy labor. Theo went on his way as Wilhelm climbed up on his shoulder.

Making his way up the streets and past the square, he waved at everyone and anyone. His small furry friend tipping his little hat as they made their way to the Cafe. He pushed the doors open gingerly as he looked upon the crowd that was waiting with a raised brow. He clearly towered over the group, and took the liberty of finding the end of the line so he could get something to eat. Wilhelm on the other hand was quite stuffed still. Finally when his turn reached he stood there and dug out his wallet. "I would simply like seven raspberry muffins if you would. Though if you don't have any of that sort, any other berry variety will do. Oh, or some strawberry cheesecake. If you have that I'll take a whole one with those muffins as well."

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff