Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Businessman

User ImageUser Image

▇▇▇▇ I__WILL__ⒷⓇⒺⒶⓀ __ϻу__( h e s i t a t i o n )
                                        _____________________________________チャンネルすぐに変えちゃう見たいにね
                                        _____________________________________目の前のリアルから逃げてた
                                        _____________________________________自由の意味もきっとまだ知らずに
                                        _____________________________________見えないルールが縛るよ
                                        _____________________________________確かめたくて私だけにできる明日を
                                        _____________________________________立ち止まれないから隠れた太陽よび起こして

-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-

Campbell was all smiles even as the young master groaned and protested to the bright sun. It was something of a ritual, or at least that was how Campbell considered it, and he wasn't one to break rituals. Besides, sunlight was good for the soul, wasn't it?

The man watched patiently as Bowen stretched and then headed for the desk after grabbing a piece of toast. The smile on his face twitched a bit, as if it was going to disappear, when Bowen mentioned if Campbell ate, but thankfully he switched subjects and Campbell's mind went to a new train of thought.

"Of course, Master Bowen." Campbell said with a light nod. "I was actually thinking the same thing." he chuckled a bit. He turned on his heel softly, his shoes tapping lightly on the ground as he headed for the closet. He pulled out some clothes he thought might be appropriate for the young master and draped them over his arm for whenever Bowen would be ready for them. "I'm sure your friends would be delighted to see you up and about as well."

He went silent for a moment, as if thinking. His smile faded slightly, but then returned to his face as he looked back at Bowen. "I trust you had a good sleep, young master? A day like this should be met with a well-rested individual, don't you think?" He only thought of this himself because he himself hadn't gotten much sleep. It had been Michael's--the library assistant--birthday and Campbell and him had drunk quite a bit. Thankfully Campbell had awoken without a hangover, but he could only imagine how Michael was fairing. Despite the slight weariness, Campbell was in good appearance and looked well.
                                        User Image

-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-

_____________________________________Feeling myself being pushed back into a corner
                        _____________________________________I ran away from the reality that was right before my eyes
                        _____________________________________Without knowing bitter blood and jealously, I was bound by an invisible restraint
                        _____________________________________I needed to see for myself that tomorrow only I can create
                        _____________________________________Because I can't just sit idly by
                        _____________________________________And timidly shrug away my future

OOC:---
                        ----------████ █ I WILL OVERCOME ALL, WHATEVER MY WEAKNESS
                        _______to___discover___the___purpose___i___will___live___for

Fashionable Businessman

User Image
xxxx 𝔞 𝔩 𝔟 𝔦 𝔯 𝔢 𝔬 xxxx[/color 𝔰 𝔞 𝔩 𝔳 𝔱 𝔦 𝔬

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt is not safe to be around me.

xxxxxxxxxxTell me what's wrong with me!

xxxxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯xI can't feel your pain.

xxxxxxxxxx MAYBE SELF DESTRUCTION IS THE ANSWERxxxxxxxxxx DONT BLAME ME FOR WHAT GOES ON IN MY HEAD.
xxxxxxxxxx M AYBE SELF DESTRUCTION IS THE ANSWERxxxxxxxxxxDONT BLAME ME FOR WHAT GOES ON IN MY HEAD. }

Heavy footsteps echoed down the plain white walls of the clinic as a man dressed in a white lap coat strolled through the hall. Long, blonde hair draped down his figure but it seemed to do nothing to weigh him down--in fact, it made him appear lighter. There was a certain confidence to this man, even if it wasn't completely expressed. His green eyes were focused straight ahead. After a moment, pale and thin hands went for the metal door knob, clutching it for a moment as he turned the handle.

Albireo was quiet but not in a sneaky sense. It seemed almost like he was respecting the silence of the clinic and didn't want to disturb it. Silence, after all, was a gift, even if it went so well with screaming.

His eyes first went to the bed but found it empty of person, instead only a mess of blankets and wrinkled sheets. Albireo was not alarmed and instead looked over the room until it settled on a red headed man. Albireo found himself giving his trademarked hollow smile, and he took a few more steps in, leaving the door behind him wide open.

"Mr. Sylua." Albireo addressed the man. He didn't even care to look at the man's body or look over his injuries, but instead kept his eyes on the blacksmith's face. His eyes seemed trained to Llorelei's own, somehow finding it easy to avoid looking at the eye patch. Albireo wanted to know what was under there, wanted to know the story, and it was because of that want that he avoided looking at it completely. At least for now.

"You seemed like you had fun last night." Albireo hadn't actually gone to look at the fireworks, but he had heard about Llorelei's accident from others.

User Image

██ location ;xxThe Clinicxxxxx
      ██ mood;xxCalmxxxxx
      ██ with ;xxLlorelei xxxxx

GetoffDatMonkey's Other Half

Obsessive Bookworm

13,725 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxx
Bowen
AKA
~~Bo ~~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhere i come from

Company: Campbell
Thoughts: Why did i have that dream?
Feelings: Annoyed

#40E0D0

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bowen watched as Campbell retrieved some clothing for him and smiled, the man was just doing his job even though Bowen could pick his own clothing out he did dress in what was picked out for him. "I am sure they would. Though i still have very few friends, i think people knowing where i live makes them not want to talk to me." He said sighing as he finished the breakfast he had chosen to eat. "Maybe we can run into Quinn." He said as he stood up smiling at the man and took the clothing as he pulled the shirt on first and dropped his pj bottoms as he took the pants with him into the bathroom where he tossed his pj's into the hamper and did his morning business and washed up coming out dressed in his clothing smiling at the man. "How do i look?" He said with a smirk and messed with his hair some more making it stand up instead of close to his head.

Moving towards the bed Bowen thought over about the nights rest. "I.... guess it was a good sleep, though the nightmares keep coming back. I keep recalling those people." He pulled on some socks as he sat legs crossed over each other and put a shoe on after it. "I can not even get them out of my head.... i suppose its because of.... the letters." He sighed as he paused and looked up at the man hating how the person he called his best friend had to be so formal all the time but he did not protest it so as to not get himself in trouble with his uncle again. "They keep trying to get me to come home, and i honestly would rather drown in the ocean than be back with those people." He had stopped calling them his parents long ago and it sickened him that they now wanted him back. "I think that they might need money again. Uncle sent them money last year, i wish that he would stop pestering him for money, it is pretty sickening." He said shaking his head. "They want to marry my sister off to some rich family. But they will not allow me to even speak to her let alone her come to visit. They disgust me." He said sighing. Most people thought Bowen was like his parents who just wanted money but he had been taught better, and he also had good friends to keep him grounded to the earth.

When he finished putting his other sock and shoe on he looked at Campbell, "Tell me, how was your night you came back home late did you not?" He said smiling wondering what his friend had been up to. When he heard what was said Bowen smirked and patted him on the back, "Shall we go explore the town?" He said just as Tye came running into the room he smiled and put his arms out for the young puppy as it jumped up and started licking his face. he laughed and shook his head as he scratched behind the puppies ears and set him back on the floor. "I should feed Tye before we go... unless you did it?" He asked Campbell as he followed the dog out of his room and down to the first floor of the home.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Fashionable Businessman

User ImageUser Image

▇▇▇▇ I__WILL__ⒷⓇⒺⒶⓀ __ϻу__( h e s i t a t i o n )
                                        _____________________________________チャンネルすぐに変えちゃう見たいにね
                                        _____________________________________目の前のリアルから逃げてた
                                        _____________________________________自由の意味もきっとまだ知らずに
                                        _____________________________________見えないルールが縛るよ
                                        _____________________________________確かめたくて私だけにできる明日を
                                        _____________________________________立ち止まれないから隠れた太陽よび起こして

Campbell felt his heart beat in his chest but he ignored it and looked away as Bowen got himself ready. He was relieved that when he emerged from the bathroom he was dressed and ready for the day. "You look marvelous." he said with a genuine smile. To Campbell, the boy looked absolutely ravishing, but it wasn't something he would ever say. To prevent himself from thinking too hard on it, Campbell returned his attention to Bowen as the man spoke of his parents.

It broke Campbell's heart and he went silent, just listening. If there was nothing else he was good for, listening was his talent. Sometimes people wanted to be heard, sometimes they wanted reactions. Sometimes they needed to run away from it all. If Bowen needed any of those things, Campbell would be there. Even after Bowen was grown and had a family of his own, Campbell wanted to be there for the young master and his children. He wanted to remain in Bowen's life for as long as the other would have him. He would not abandon him like his family had.

The pink haired man watched as Bowen placed his shoes on and almost didn't realize the next question had been directed at him. "Ah...it was rather fun." he said, lightly nodded. His lips thinned as he smile, showing a grace in his action. "We drank, of course, and talked...a good party. I wish you would have been there, but thank you for letting me have the time off." But Bowen hadn't been old enough, and Campbell had regrettably attended without him. He was going to say more but decided against it. He looked over the young master and nodded when asked if they should leave, but a small canine running into the room distracted Campbell a bit.

"I put food out for him, but..." Campbell tilted his head and smiled. The butler loved the animals of the house as much as Bowen did, but they would never have that same attachment with him as they did with Bowen. He always fed them and put clean water for them, but sometimes they wouldn't touch anything unless it was Bowen who put the items out for them. Today, at least for Tye, it was such a day. He followed Bowan out of the room and down the stairs. "I'm afraid it might be your day to feed them, Master Bowen." he chuckled, seeing the food he had put down completely untouched.
                                        User Image

_____________________________________Feeling myself being pushed back into a corner
                        _____________________________________I ran away from the reality that was right before my eyes
                        _____________________________________Without knowing bitter blood and jealously, I was bound by an invisible restraint
                        _____________________________________I needed to see for myself that tomorrow only I can create
                        _____________________________________Because I can't just sit idly by
                        _____________________________________And timidly shrug away my future

OOC:---
                        ----------████ █ I WILL OVERCOME ALL, WHATEVER MY WEAKNESS
                        _______to___discover___the___purpose___i___will___live___for

Keshinomi's Husband

Omnipresent Loiterer

13,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

┏════════════════════════════┓
ა ბ გ დ ე ვ Ƚℓσrєʂ•Яoѡan•Sჟℓua ა ბ გ დ ე ვ
════════════════════════════
User Image

User ImageUser Image

The sounds of footsteps was lost to his ears in the search for his missing article of clothing. Despite his determination, the shirt had been far from his starting point. Hung against a chair was what was left of the dark fabric, now stained with scorch marks. Well, if skin had been so easily burned than what chances did a shirt have against the spitting embers. A frown creased his feature, mourning the waste of a good shirt in the hands of an unfortunate accident. Llores would like to think that it's sacrifice had not been in vain, and that there was something to be gathered from the previous night. He would like to think that… now if only he could solve the life lesson that was taught besides the fact that the explosives aren't really fond of him.

The sound of his name caught him off guard, causing muscles to tighten under skin darken by fire and soot. Turning his head towards the profile of the speaker, his lone eye was slightly widen in surprise. The one standing at the door was a man clad in a lab coat with long strands of blonde , features that were complete opposite of the doctor of the clinic. Llores couldn't say that he knew everyone in town by sight, especially the workers of the clinic. Really, this was a small town and yet so many people seem to be around. Chances are, if given a guess, all he could say about the other man was that he was another worker at the clinic.

The hollow smile that didn't seem to bring any real warmth as the man speak gave little to answer why he had brought up the night before. Hitting all the dead ends, the blacksmith decided to just stop thinking too much into things. A warm sheepish smile spread across his lips as he slung his shirt over his shoulders. "It sure was a unique way of ending the old year and starting the new one, I'll admit that. The fun factor…Well not so much when I'm going to have to face the aftermath for the next few days." Llorelei replied with a chuckle.

Twisting the shirt in his hand, idly he slipped it over his broad shoulders without a second thought. The perfume of sweat mingled with gunpowder clung heavily against the fabric. Bandages out of sight, he regarded the clinic staff with open curiosity. "You seem to know my name already, so who are you?" He asked bluntly.

User Image
════════════════════════════
The Blacksmith

Clinic_____ With: Albireo____ Speaking with a clinic worker____ Being himself

Tenka-kun's Significant Otter

Floppy Bunny

18,175 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
User Image
𝓐𝓬𝓮 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼

- 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒆-𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝑷𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒆-𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒆𝒇 -
[Journal]

"𝑵𝒐 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔. 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒂 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒄𝒖𝒕. 𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚!"

Blinking a bit at Neil's reaction, he hadn't expected the guy to snap like that. Honestly, what was the matter with the guy today? Woken up on the wrong side? And to be honest, Ace could actually make him go if he was really cruel, as Ace was technically his boss till the new mayor had settled in properly. While the town had been without mayor, it was pretty much the second one with authority that was in charge, and that would make it Ace. But to be honest, he was happy to have that over with. But with such a response, Neil needed to calm down a bit or Ace would probably go discuss the idea of a new and more friendly mail carrier. He really did hope that Neil didn't behave like that towards the town people. But for now, he let him go. No point in arguing. at the very last Yuuka came along to greet the new mayor, which turned out to be a pretty interesting experience.

The handshake had been a lot more, gentle than he had expected. But still highly awkward. Maybe he'd just have to get used to the new mayor huh? He did seem like a really decent and friendly guy. And the way the mayor reacted when Yuuka was hiding behind him, pretty much did show his passion for the town huh? He just did hope that the mayor wouldn't run around doing his work. If the mayor did the police chief's work, then Ace would end up having to look for a new job, and he was pretty comfortable with his current job to be honest. Minus the paperwork.

"I don't think that's necessary, General. As the police chief, taking care of trouble is part of my job, so don't worry too much of it~!"

He said, sounding a lot more chipper. Though, it wouldn't be a surprise if the mayor would be the one to come look for him from now on whenever he got lost. But the fact that Ace did get lost easily, was something the mayor had to find out for himself. But, considering that Ace wouldn't mind showing him around a bit more later, he'd find out soon enough. But for now, since the new mayor pretty much ordered them to enjoy themselves, Ace wanted to go see Hawk and wish the guy a happy new year as well and see how he was doing.

"In that case, I'll head off to the sanatorium to check on Hawk and give him his little gift~!"

He said cheerfully, turning to Yuuka, sneaking in another little "good luck" kiss on the cheek, mostly to tease her this time.

"You heard the mayor~! Go off and have fun for now. Tomorrow, it's back to work. I'll see you a little later."

He said cheerfully as he headed off to the sanatorium. Well, almost, since Ace was headed the wrong way. He was really hopeless with directions.

"... 𝑶𝒌𝒂𝒚. 𝑵𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒕! "

User Image
Ⓛσcαтισи Outdoors, in town, greeting the new mayor -- Headed to go visit Hawk.
Ⓦιтн The "Town Hall Group" -- Alone.
Ⓜσσδ Chipper.
Ⓣнσυɢнтs Maybe we need a more friendly mail carrier...?

OOC

Newbie Noob

5,100 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
+x+ "Luke" Iria Terrius +x+
State: Awake and Alert Location: By her stall Company: Henri
My Journal

Luke chuckled softly with a light 'fu fu fu' as Henri stared long and hard at the toys she presented to him. The tsk clearly showed his conflicted thoughts. Probably didn't feel as special if Sabrina's toy was also entrusted to him. No doubt boys would want to show off to girls, and make them jealous. But who knows, in 4 maybe 5 years, Sabrina and Henri would grow up, and she might just be tugging on his little heart strings, so earning some points a little early wouldn't hurt the little tyke. She nodded politely in return to the thanks that he chirped, probably manners that Beatrice had to remind him time and time again.

She received the drawing from him with both hands and openly displayed her admiration for it. Though it was a little hard to tell, Henri had drawn two blond haired men cutting trees together, she could only assume the one with the big muscles drawn around the arms would be how Henri wished he would grow up to be like. When would this be? Maybe in 10 years? Henri would grow up to be a dashing young man who could easily swing an axe and fell many a trees, but what would she be doing in 10 years? Would she have taken over Clint's carpentry business here by then, still disguised as the man Luke? Or would her identity be revealed, and she would find a man who might one day be her husband? Her feelings were conflicted as she wanted to be seen as a male, in order to be accepted in the world of man's work, as her wood cutting father had put it, but she was still just a 17 year old girl on the inside. She wanted to experience being a girl more too....

Turning back to Henri however, she just smiled warmly. "A Picaso indeed. When you grow up...." She started hesitantly, still unsure of her own future. "....of course I'll be there for you. We'll chop a tree together, and use the wood to make you an easel, and some canvases, and you can keep drawing as many pictures as you like."

Obsessive Bookworm

13,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User ImageRosetta KinelyUser Image
Where am i?: My most visited town, leaving my room at the Inn and hanging around the booths.
What i am doing: Watching people in a tree.
Who is with me: No one is actually with me. Lots around me though.
My thoughts: should i settle down and stay in one place?

Rose woke in her room at the Inn a tad chilly but she was happy, she had been in town less than a day and did not even know if all her friends knew that she was in town or not. She hummed a bit as she curled back up under the blankets and groaned, she could not fall back asleep if she tried. "Dang it." she mumbled as she quickly threw the blankets off and hurried to her bag of clothing that she had yet to unpack, Rose only kept on her what she could carry and it was mostly things she picked up on her travels, plants she had learned to dry, pressed flowers, clothing, occasionally nick nacks that she might sell off for some extra money. She quickly dressed into a nice set of clothing, some shorts and a dress, with a long coat to keep herself warm as she slipped on some shoes. Rose brushed her hair out slipping it into a hair tie and smiled as she grabbed her bag that held her money and items she collected and slipped it over her shoulder quickly hurrying out of the room, she got out of the Inn, quite fast and hurried to the town square, she always made it a purpose to come to town around this time, she loved buying things from the people of this town, it was still pretty early though and she could see people where setting up and sighed, she would have to wait, she did not know anyone personally who was putting up a vending spot yet and had no clue if her few friends where around yet. She was looking around a tree trying to see if there was anything in it she could possibly eat or a good branch to sit on. She finally found one but stopped as a man started calling out to the people and stood stunned as his shirt suddenly went missing and music played as he gave a weird speech. She laughed a bit smiling and climbed up the tree staying unseen the best she could.

Rose laid on her stomach arms wrapped around the tree making sure her bag did not dump out as she watched everything down below her. She noticed a few people had begun shopping a head of time but she was not in any hurry as she crossed her legs together glad for the dress that went below her knees and hummed as she watched the different people from the hidden perch in the tree. She could spot a small child talking to someone who looked to be selling toys, or something, she could not exactly tell from her.... maybe they where door stoppers? She shrugged, she would go see soon enough. She scanned the crowd some more and spotted someone standing offish as she watched the people, she was pretty as Rose looked at her. She had brown hair and was wearing a similar type bag to Rose's as she dangled an arm from the tree and rested her head on the other as she scanned the crowed more, She looks like she might live in town then again, what would i know, i only come here every so often. She thought to herself and started making a mental note of who she wanted to see while she visited this time. The older Rose was getting the more she was starting to feel that she wanted to settle down but not that she needed to settle down. She looked about again and thought she saw her friend she had met up with just about every time she came to town, Mia and smiled, the girl looked like she was happily buying things and wondered how she would react to know that Rose was in town. She tapped her left foot in the air as she watched the people still humming a light tune. She looked relaxed and suddenly lots of people where appearing and Rose figured it was a good time to slip out of the tree. She carefully climbed down and dropped a few feet from the last branch and touched the ground. "Oh yeah, nailed it." she laughed to her self.

She placed her hands behind her back and hummed as she clasped one over her wrist and the other just relaxed on her back. She looked at her dress and quickly dusted it off with her right hand and then returned to her posture as if she was walking like a military soldier mixed with a lazy stroll as she moved about the festivities. She first did a little round looking at everything over extraditing her steps as she did she had lost track of where her friend had ended up and shrugged it off, she would spot Mia again she was sure. When she was finished with her sweep of everything Rose moved back to where she had been and sat under the tree as she pulled out a drawing pad, she had angled herself so she could spy on the woman who was standing alone and began to sketch her out, she truly was pretty, though Rose thought everyone was beautiful in their own ways and moved her head side to side as she drew, she was no where near as good as her friend Mia but she did take a few lessons from her for the fun of it. She practiced so that she could come back and show Mia what she could do now but she had sold the last notebook off to someone, and the only ones that remained with her was her journal, one with pictures of plants she saw that interested her, and what town she found them in, she on occasion sold such plants to herbalists so she got in a habit of collecting them when she came across them, her note book had markings for their worth so she did not get cheated out of money. She sat under the tree for now drawing the lady, and added the shades of the light around her and some odd flowers she had seen once on the road, but she made them fill up space on the picture that she felt needed space filled, when she finished that she looked up and started drawing the tree from the angle she was sitting at and thought over possibly finding her friend Damian, maybe she could pick some flowers for his patients again. Or possibly she could see if he was interested in buying something off her, though both where just excuses to talk to him, she enjoyed his company, and the other part of her was not ready to hear another person talk to her about settling down, again.

(OOC: hope its not to bad)

Obsessive Bookworm

13,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxx
Bowen
AKA
~~Bo ~~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhere i come from

Company: Campbell and Tye
Thoughts: Why does Tye not eat what Campbell puts down?!
Feelings: a bit happier......just a bit....

#40E0D0

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bowen smiled at his friend, "Ah you know i would have gone with you, but i am afraid i can not attend everything, they dont like it when i go near drinking. Unless of course it is to come pick my friend up whom has drank to much." He teased Campbell a bit as he watched Tye run around them trying to lead them where he wanted and checked his pants pockets to make sure he had grabbed some money. He heard Campbell, "Darn it Tye, what he puts down is just as good as what i put down." he said shaking head head and went to Tye's food bowl and shook his head he grabbed the bowl dumping it back into the container with his food and then scooped it back in and set it down watching the dog and shook his head. "You truly are a rotten dog." he said and with that the little mutt turned to him and gave a small growl. Bowen narrowed his eyes at the puppy, "Oh yeah?!" He said playfully and suddenly the dog pounced on him and Bowen went stumbling back as the dog caught him off guard and made him fall back the dog sat on his chest triumphant as it wiggled around and licked his face. "Ok ok Tye you win, you win, go eat." he said trying to push the dog away. "Agh.... now i am covered in slobber, dang you Tye!" he said as the puppy trotted back to his food happy with himself. He wiped his face off as he sat up his left knee bent as he kept balance before quickly pushing off that leg and the floor with his hands at the same time and was standing soon enough.

Bowen looked at Tye and smiled, "I should have gotten a kitten instead." The puppy stopped and turned to him looking as if he had just hurt him and gave big sad puppy eyes. Bowen laughed and shook his head. "Oh stop it you know i do not mean that!" He said laughing as the dog wiggled himself around and started eating. Bowen then moved to the kitchen away from the back door where he feeds his lovable monster of a puppy and washed himself off. "Campbell, do you think you could grab me a coat? I am sure it is going to be chilly outside." He said as he dried himself off and then headed back to the foyer of the house. He turned and before Campbell could say anything Bowen was already running out front yelling. "Tye!! stop it i just cleaned your slobber off!!" He shouted as he shut the door behind him and stood in the freezing cold weather and huffed. He walked off towards some of the trees rubbing his hands up and down his arms trying to keep warm a little. He let out a puff of cold air as he moved to his secret garden hidden among some tree's and behind the house some. He smiled as he knelt down looking at them, they looked lovely, but he wished he knew how to cross flower types.

She finished looking at his flowers and hurried back to the front of the house, he was shivering damn near teeth chattering as he stood waiting for Campbell. "Damn puppy trying to keep me from going out.... Just want to have some fun...." he said grumbling about Tye. His breath was steaming as he thought about possibly running into Quinn, or maybe the librarians, they had interesting things to talk about, then again Bowen had a curiosity to learn new things, he just loved to be taught. Only those he had asked to teach a little of their trade to him knew that Bowen even attempted hard labor before. Even then though he often asked that they told no one. He suspected most would think it was just a rich boy trying to play hard worker, others already just thought he was a spoiled rich kid, both things annoyed him but most people did not know his background and he preferred it that way. Only those closest to him knew, and he had not planned to tell Campbell, but when a young child starts screaming in his sleep about being left behind, secrets come out eventually. Especially if you share a home with them. He sighed when Campbell made his appearance. "Tye is out to get me i think." He said laughing. When he finally got the coat on he smiled and felt a bit better, "Shall we make our long walk down to the festival?" He said smirking, they would be a bit longer because Bowen liked to walk and look at the trees, the flowers, and wild animals that might pass him them. He never knew if it really annoyed Campbell or not, or if the man simply dealt with what Bowen was like in order to keep his job. But non the less he enjoyed the company of someone he did not feel judged him as others often did. He sighed,as they started walking, he stuffed his hands in his pockets and looked at the road, why of all times did he have to have a dream about his parents? The people who most of all use him for money, money he does not even have as his own yet, and he would never wish anything bad to happen to his uncle, he was the man who raised him most of his life, and paid for everything that made him the man he is now. He felt a bit down as they walked and he observed things.

User Image

Dapper Fairy

User Image

OH THE RIVER, OH THE RIVER!
                                                          and i'm
                                                      a satellite heartxxxxxxi'll be true to you

! ! and the JOY it b.b.brings to me
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtalking to: harley // mood: excited location: market square

do you think of mexxxxdo you wonder xxxxif we could ever bexxxx

She just shrugged, coyly, when he seemed surprised by her comment. Really, she was extremely pleased with herself for being able to match his playful insults. It was difficult sometimes, to remind herself not to be offended by anything he said - because Harley was Harley and and a** most of the time. But whenever she was quick and clever enough to wipe the forever mask of indifference off of his face, it was a major boost to her mood. Charlie glanced up quickly when she heard him move, eyebrows raising comically up her forehead when he started advancing. "Harley, no, do-" her laughing plea was cut off by being swung around, fingers of one hand clutched spitefully in his hair and the other attempting to keep her skirt from sliding up her leg.

"You b*****d! I have a skirt on! Harley! Put me down!" Charlie squealed, head spinning now. She was only half serious, and her giggling intensified as he continued. Eventually her stomach started to ache from his bony shoulder jamming into it, and she was breathless and shaking from laughing so hard. When she was set down, Charlie immediately smoothed her skirt with red cheeks, dizzily reaching out to shove him. She stumbled a bit when she missed, flashing him a glare and fixing the knit hat on her head. "You're evil. Pure evil," she hissed, hiding her wide grin with a hand over her mouth. "Evil." she muttered again, her spinning head causing her to walk a bit unsteadily over to her stool. She plopped down in finality. No way was she going to let that happen again. "I probably just flashed every single person in this square, thanks to you,"

Charlie was surprised at the uncharacteristic sincerity that shone through his thanks, tilting her head and grinning back. Her eyes drifted down to the doll, and her grin turned into a full-blown smirk. "Huh, I agree." she said, feigning serious thoughtfulness. she teased, reaching over and picking the doll up. Charlie regarded it with a careful eye as if she debating whether or not to buy it from him. "Yeah, you know what, I think I like him a lot better than I like you," she said with finality, and quickly danced back over to her own stall, coyly grinning the whole way. "And this Harley doesn't have a mouth, so I don't have to put up with any whining or sass," Charlie pointed to the blank spot where the doll's mouth would be, and then picked at one of the doll's silly little piercings. "I think he's a lot cuter than you are, anyway," she continued with a shrug, pecking the plushie on the forehead and then flashing Harley an innocent smile that was laced with barely-noticeable smugness.

Before he could respond, she put the doll back down on his stall, and drifted back to her own, sitting back down primly and shooting a laugh in Harley's direction. "So, what are you selling today?"

Striking Inquisitor

User Image

LOCATION Home xx WITH Daddy, Pets xx FEELING Excited! xx THINKING Wake up Daddy!

User Image

Like a child on Christmas morning, Sabrina woke up early with excitement. Who could blame her? Today was the big New Year's festival after all, Sabrina certainly did not want to miss it. With a sleepy smile plastered all over her face, Sabrina quietly slid out of bed which was also occupied by toy stuffed animals as well as two cats and one lamb. "Come along Bambi, we gots stuff to do. But, be quiet, we don't wanna wake Daddy yet. He won't wake up since the sun ain't up yet," Sabrina confided to the little lamp as she helped Bambi to the floor. Tail a-wagging, the lamp dutifully followed his foster mother as Sabrina crept out her door and into the hall. Sabrina came to her father's bedroom door, which she quietly and slowly pushed open to see Daddy's form wrapped in blankets. Yep, he was still snoozing alright. With a finger to her still turned up lips, Sabrina silently closed the door before turning away. "Okay, let's get us some breakfast." Her words were followed by a "Baa." Reminding the lamb to keep quiet, Sabrina hurried to the kitchen with Bambi right behind her.

In the kitchen, Sabrina came upon Penny and Primrose coming into the house through the dog door. Penny clucked as she strutted about the kitchen then flew up to roost on the back of kitchen chair. In the meantime, Primrose came over to be patted by Sabrina making snorting noises as she did so. "Now, you guys hafta be quiet. We gotta let Daddy sleep a little longer," not even seconds after she had said these words, Charlotte and Andy both came into the kitchen, meowing hungrily. Then came Theodore, having escaped from his pen outside, banging on the door wanting to be fed as well. Sabrina quickly busied herself by getting everyone's some breakfast. First, she filled the cat food dishes up with fish flavored cat food. Next she was feeding Primrose her favorite, sliced apples with carrots and oats. Still being followed by Bambi, and now followed by Penny, Sabrina headed outside into the cool morning air to feed Theo and Penny. "Here you go Theodore," she commented while pouring oats into a bucket designated for Theo, then dropping in a few small carrots into the mix. With Theo contently munching on his breakfast, Sabrina hurried to spread out some chicken fed for Penny who immediately came over, clucking with satisfaction.

With everyone fed, except Bambi and herself, Sabrina went back into the house with Bambi still following. Back inside the kitchen, Sabrina busied herself with making Bambi a bottle of warm milk. Although her father did not care for her being near a hot stove, Sabrina knew what she was doing. She stood on a stool, having pushed it in front of the stove, turned it on then set down a small pot of water on the warming up eye. She placed the bottle in the pot, then stood there waiting for the water to heat up. Once it had, Sabrina turned the stove off before carefully pulling the bottle out using a pot holder. Before stepping off the stool, Sabrina set the pot of water on a cool eye, then got down. "It's warm enough, but not hot," Sabrina told Bambi after testing the milk like she seen her Daddy do. Seated on the floor, Sabrina fed Bambi his bottle of milk with the lamb splayed over her lap.

By the time Bambi had finished his bottle, the sun had already risen. So now day light flooded the kitchen. Getting up off the floor, Sabrina dropped the empty bottle into the sink, then went about making breakfast for her and her Daddy. Sabrina made toast, which turned out a bit burnt. She also made them oatmeal, which came out soupy. She set out apples for them both, then poured them both glasses of orange juice, spilling some onto the floor as she did so. This, Sabrina wiped up with a dishtowel from the sink. "I'll bet Daddy will love his breakfast. What do you think?" Sabrina looked to her assembled pets in the kitchen. None of them answered her, but she smiled all the same. "Okay then, time to wake up Daddy!" Barefoot, Sabrina stormed through the house until she came to her father's bedroom door. Giggling, she pushed it open then ran over to leap into the bed. "Daddy! Daddy! Wake up, today's the festival!" Sabrina exclaimed while shaking Thomas' side. Both Bambi and Primrose came into the room behind Sabrina and were now perched on the bed as well.

It seemed the little piglet and lamb were excited about the festival as well, however, Sabrina could only guess that her Daddy would only allow her to bring along one of them. Bambi, of course, would have to come with her. As Sabrina couldn't leave him at home by himself, he was still just a baby after all. But, Sabrina also wanted all of her pets to have fun at the festival. Besides Charlotte and Andy, the cats probably wouldn't care for it anyhow. Who she wanted to bring along the most was Theodore, her big goat. Theodore was always fun to show off, especially to Henri. Just 'cause he was older than her by one year, Henri thought he could tell her what to do. Then he also liked to show off, attempting to make Sabrina jealous. Well, she had a lot of pets and he didn't. Sabrina also had the coolest dad in the whole wide world, while Henri had no dad. He had a mommy, but not a daddy. And Sabrina had no mommy, though she never asked about her anymore. It only seemed to upset her Daddy for some reason.

Realizing that her father had yet to wake, Sabrina gave him another extra few shakes along with an added threat. "Wake up, else I'll dump cold water alllllll over you!" Not that Sabrina really would, but she hoped it would be enough to get her dad out of bed. She didn't want to miss the New Year's festival.
User Image
User Image

I'VE BEEN UP, I'VE BEEN DOWN ALWAYS GOT MY HEAD IN THE CLOUDS:
                                                  HOPIN THAT I CAN FIND ONE OF THEM THAT'S SILVER LINED
                                                  I DON'T CARE, IT CAN RAIN ALL IT WANTS ON MY PARADE.
                                                  BECAUSE WHEN LIFE GIVES ME LEMONS I MAKE LEMONADE.

I'm here:At the square! // I'm going here: I'm in the square now! // I'm feeling: I want cake . . . // I'm with: Luke!

Henri beamed when Luke told him they would chop a tree down when he was older. That meant he wouldn't leave and Henri would always be able to play with him. He was always afraid people were going to leave. Maybe Eloise would poof away someday, Hawk told Henri once that he may leave, what would he do if any of the townspeople left? Well, he could afford to let a few people leave. Like the doctor and the boring librarians. But other than them, he really loved everyone in the town. "Okay! It's a promise! Don't forget that you promised okay? If you go back on your promises you'll get it, alright?!?" Henri said loudly with a stern look towards Luke. He was copying his mother's scolding look that he had seen her use on more than one occasion. After he was happy with his attempt at intimidating Luke, he looked around. "What am I gonna do now?" He thought out loud. He wanted to play with Eloise and Sabrina, but neither seemed as if they were about at the moment, which meant he had to find some other source of amusement. Harley and Charlie were playing so he'd see them later. Maybe this was a good time to go see Hawk? Nah, he would do that later too. "Luke, what do I do now?" He asked, not being able to make up his mind.

Foxeen's Wife

Lonely Fatcat

User Image

' ' We don't even have to try It's always a good time ' '

Mia looked around the café. There were so many, many treats scattered all around the counter and tables. Almost any kind of dessert she could image was sitting there. And in front of all the treats, greeting her with a very tired look on her face was her friend Giaan. The artist laughed as she took in the café. She was going to remember this, save the image in her mind for later. She planned to paint this scene, right there in front of her, and give it to her friend as a gift. She analyzed every little detail, the way the early morning sun dance across the café and shined on the cakes and such. She looked at her friend, who looked worried and tired. She smiled at her friend and let out a slight laugh. “Giaan, you work too hard. I don’t see why.” She laughed as she looked at her friend. She noticed the way hair stuck out of her signature braids and how her hair looked almost white, probably from flour or something like that. She noticed the icing and cream that were on her face, although she couldn’t judge, Mia got paint like that on her face whenever she worked hard. Finally the girl took in what her friend was wearing and how messy her apron was.

The girl looked back at the desserts. “So, is there a dessert with Mia’s name on it in this big café? I’m sure you can spare one for your good friend.” She smiled as she walked and sat down at one of the tables that weren’t cover in pastries. She wondered if her friend Rose was in town for the festival today. It would be great to see her for once. Most of the time she was gone, and if she was around more, Mia and her probably would be better friends by now. They had so much in common and Rose actually was one of the only people she knew who really didn’t have a job. Rose also let Mia teach her a little about art. Mia liked that because art was one of the only things she was passionate about. It always made her happy to teach people about shading and angles and the way certain things should and should be drawn. Although Rose didn’t seem quite as passionate about art as Mia was, at least she tried and didn’t totally diss her life. Plus sketching was a good pass time.

Mia looked at her friend. “Did you make any muffins?” she laughed. She looked around and saw a million types of desserts but all she wanted was a nice chocolate chip or blueberry muffin for breakfast. And maybe some good, warm milk. “And a glass of milk? Or did you use it all in the last cake?” she laughed at her friend. Maybe it really would be a good idea to paint the café right now. It would be a good new year’s gift and a good painting to hang in the café. It would highlight how hard working Giaan was and all the desserts that can be made for the costumers. Plus it would be fun to paint. She could put so much detail into it. Mia came to the café often so she pretty much knew what it looked like in her head and she knew what he friend looked like, add in a few hundred sweets and a mess to Giaan and that was the whole picture. She looked around at all the sweets, trying to remember exactly where every item was and how the lighting hit it so she could get every detail right.

OOC~
                Short post, lots of thinking >_<.

мσσ∂: Happy xxx ℓσ¢αтισи: Cafe xxx ωιтн: Giaan

Demonic Cat

ι'ℓℓ иєvєя вє тнє sαмєx - - - - - - - - ➔xx M ikax Umikoxx Mermanxx Merfolkxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ιғ ωє єvєr мєєт αgαιи xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ωon'т lєt чoυ gєт αωαч xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIf we ever meet againxx ! xx xxxxxxxx

User Image

xx Hello ~ xxxxx "This place . . ." Mika whispered. His eyes look at all the people around him, "Interesting humans . . . They must be getting ready for this so-called festival." The boy is not very familiar with everything around him but at least he is learning about what humans do when something fun or big happens. He could see tall males, buff males, pretty females, tall females, and even adorable children. Mika wanders farther to see this unusual object, "What are they?" The people that are creating the objects are saying the word "fireworks." "Fireworks? You mean one of these bright lights in the sky at night?" Yep; but too bad it's not going to be in the sunlight but at the dark, that is after his tail was formed back - at least, Mika could see the fireworks from the cave plus it might be a better view for him.

As Mika continues to stroll and wander the human's territory place, his ear senses a sound coming nearby. Bark, bark, bark! A sound of a dog barking plus it's getting closer to him. He looks over his to see his pet, Doggy, coming his way. "Doggy!" He turns his whole body around with his arms spread and kneeling down to his height. "Come here, boy!" Doggy went between his legs then puts his two front paws on his shoulders while Mika is hugging him. "Where were you, Doggy? You were looking for me, weren't you?" The dog barked, which probably means yes. "Sorry about that, I was wandering through this please and - huh?" The dog went back down to the ground then stares him straight in the eye with a serious look on his face. "What is it, boy?" His head sways to his left side then back, "Go back? You want me to go back home?" He nodded, "Did Fishy told you to do this?" Another nod, "I knew it." Doggy reaches for his short sleeve to tug on it to say "it's time to go back," "Oh come on, what is wrong with me being here? I mean, yes there are humans around plus you two do not really trust humans that much cause' of my secret. But I am not a kid anymore! I am big boy now and I can handle things that affects along with my secret. So please will you let me stay here a little bit longer until the sun is about to go down?"

The boy stares at Doggy with a serious look on his face even the dog but he let out a smile then licks his face. "Thank you, thank you for understanding me." A little pet on the head and together they wander. "You know, Doggy? I kind of like this place already - I mean, there is so many interesting stuff that I never seen before but looks pretty nice and the humans here seems very friendly How about you? Do you like this place since you lived here longer than me?" Doggy barks, "You are so lucky." As Mika has a conversation with his dog friend, he noticed two males - a kid and a male older than he along with Mika. The kid, over there, is very adorable and it's making him smile. "What an adorable kid, I wonder if he has a family of his own or maybe that must be his brother. Probably not, right Doggy?" His dog let out a nod, "Come on, let's see what else they have in this town." The two continued to wander.

Newbie Noob

5,100 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
+x+ "Luke" Iria Terrius +x+
State: Awake and Alert Location: By her stall Company: Henri
My Journal

What should he do, he asked....Luke could only let out a weak defeated laugh at such a straight forward question. How should she go about answering such a question...There were many a number of things she could suggest for him to do, but knowing all too well the limits of a child's attention span, if she suggested something less than interesting to the boy, he would no doubt get grumpy at her later on. Looking back at her stall, she concluded that since it was already finished being set up, and the day was still early, it was unlikely for too many festival goers to stop by at this hour anyways.

A little distance off from her stall, though in that general direction, she caught the eyes of a young looking man, kneeling next to a dog. The young man was staring intently at herself and Henri, and seemed to almost be talking to the dog, but she could not hear from the distance. Her eyes were captivated however, as he was slender for a boy, almost as she appeared now as Luke, and his eyes shone with a color that seemed almost mystical. Was he a boy of the village? She raked her memories but could not come up with a previous encounter with such a boy. Who was this stranger? She wondered, as the boy who gave off a mysterious otherworldly aura turned and wandered off with the dog. Ahh...her voice caught in her throat as she subconsciously tried to reach out and stop the young man from leaving, and possibly strike up conversation with him. But her mind quickly snapped back to Henri who still looked up at her questioningly.

"Umm...hmmm....well...How about we go find something to do together, hmm?" She smiled again at Henri, and takes his little hand in her own. "Mmmm...Would you like to go pay a visit to Sabrina and invite her to the festival?...or maybe....we can go visit Giaan and see if she has any sweets you can buy with your big boy money." Luke quickly threw out a few suggestions, hoping that they were satisfactory for the youth.

((ooc...Ding Ding Ding...Mika has gained 10 exp and an update in Luke's Journal))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff