User Image
a
u
t
h
o
r
xxxxxxthoughts ;
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxx| I need a drink.

xxxxxxcompany ;
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxx| ... Hazel

xxxxxxlocation ;
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxx| My house.

v
i
o
l
i
n

мιcнαel frederick cσσρεя

LIBRARIAN'S ASSISTANT

Michael was a smart man, or so people told him. His parents were proud when he told them he got into college and his grades were always good, even if he sometimes neglected his studies in favour of his younger siblings. He was smart and he liked to talk, therefore he often knew what to say, so he opened his mouth to say something - anything - that would've expressed his bewilderment.

But nothing came.

Michael remained silent, gaping at her like a fish out of water. He let her talk, his mind frantically searching for sentences or words. A monosyllabic response would've been enough, even some sort of screech or confused grunt would've worked too, but nothing - not a single sound left his throat. Instead, he took a few seconds to look at her. He hadn't seen her in so long that he wasn't sure whether this was really his sister or not. When was the last time they'd met? It must've been before Sabrina was born, because he'd spent a long while after that fuming and cursing his very irresponsible sibling. She was taller and she certainly didn't look like she was sixteen anymore. His baby sister was no longer a girl, in spite of the vaguely childish air she gave.

"I slept in the forest," he replied absently, running a hand through his dirty hair. He didn't elaborate any further and, instead, walked past her towards his door. He unlocked it with shaky hands and opened it, motioning for her to follow him inside. "Come on in, then. It's still damp outside and I don't want you to catch a cold." The writer had never felt so lost in his life. He didn't know what to say to her and it seemed like he wasn't even aware that he was speaking at all. His gaze didn't focus on her once and it merely stayed fixed on the ground.

What was she doing here? What was Thomas going to do if he saw her and what about Sabrina? Her mother had finally returned and she didn't even know what the girl looked like! This was all his fault, Michael recognised. He shouldn't have written to her so much. He should've desisted a long time ago, when he realised she wasn't ever going to answer him. Staying. Hazel was staying.

In any case, it was confirmed: this year was going to be far from happy.

User Image
B I R D S E Y E xxxx V I E W
awake the stars 'cause they're all around you
Wide eyes will always brighten the blue
Chase your dreams, and remember me, sweet bravery
'Cause after all those wings will take you up so high

Striking Inquisitor

User Image

LOCATION Home xx WITH Bambi & Daddy xx FEELING Happy now! xx THINKING I hope daddy likes his present!

User Image

When her daddy suggested that they make breakfast together, Sabrina didn't argue. Yesterday she had found out that making breakfast looked a whole lot harder than her daddy made it out to be. Whenever he cooked, it seemed so simple to her, yet it sure didn't turn out that way. Where her daddy made the grits just the way she liked them, her's came out soupy while the toast got a bit burnt. So rather than frown at her daddy's suggestion, Sabrina grinned happily and nodded her head eagerly. "Okie dokie daddy! I like that idea," she stated. Sabrina reached out her free hand, the other hand hiding the amber pendant behind her back, and started to lead her daddy down the hall and into the kitchen.

Bambi trotted along close behind them, bleating hungrily.

In the kitchen, Sabrina helped her daddy cook breakfast, but didn't do any of the cooking opting instead to let her daddy handle that part. Sabrina worked to set the table by pouring juice in their cups, spilling a small amount on the floor in the process. Primrose was there immediately, coming through the dog door her daddy had made, and slurped the spilled juice up. "No, I want to go with you to work daddy. I love goin'," Sabrina said, finally answering her daddy's question he had asked her earlier. Even though because of the rain she would be cooped up indoors for most of the day, Sabrina wouldn't mind so much. Her daddy usually always had something for her to do. Though, they mostly ranged from small, non-dangerous, tasks. If she wasn't occupied with that, then Sabrina would then sit around carving wood.

After the table had been set, and the older animals had been fed, Sabrina sat on the floor to fed Bambi his bottle of milk. She giggled along with his tail that wagged as he sucked greedily from the bottle her daddy had made for him. Bambi was so cute! By the time breakfast was made, Sabrina had finished feeding her little lamb and she sat down at the breakfast table to eat. Yet, surprisingly it was nearly two in the afternoon when they finished eating. Wow! They had slept in longer than Sabrina originally thought they had. Glancing down at her lap where the necklace she bought lay, Sabrina smiled then stood up from her chair to walk around the table. "I got this for you," she bubbled with excitement as she handed over the amber pendant to her daddy with a huge smile on her face. It was one of her first gifts Sabrina had ever bought for her daddy with her own money--money she earned through the selling of her carvings. And the small allowance she received from her daddy.

"Do you like it daddy?" Sabrina asked in a hopeful voice. If it turned out that he didn't like it, Sabrina would be disappointed and maybe a bit crushed, but she'd find something else. Then again, Sabrina also doubted that her daddy wouldn't like the gift. He was always saying how much he loved her eye color, how it reminded him of amber, so she picked out the pendant for that very reason.

Fashionable Businessman

User Image
xxxx 𝔞 𝔩 𝔟 𝔦 𝔯 𝔢 𝔬 xxxx[/color 𝔰 𝔞 𝔩 𝔳 𝔱 𝔦 𝔬

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt is not safe to be around me.

xxxxxxxxxxTell me what's wrong with me!

xxxxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯xI can't feel your pain.

xxxxxxxxxx MAYBE SELF DESTRUCTION IS THE ANSWERxxxxxxxxxx DONT BLAME ME FOR WHAT GOES ON IN MY HEAD.
xxxxxxxxxx M AYBE SELF DESTRUCTION IS THE ANSWERxxxxxxxxxxDONT BLAME ME FOR WHAT GOES ON IN MY HEAD. }

Albireo glanced up at Llores's words, having looked back down a the bird beforehand. He let out a small smirk, a small chuckle, as the redhead said he couldn't understand it. Albireo didn't expect him to, nor did he expect the man to be so casual about it. He resisted the urge to roll his jade eyes and pulled his hand back. He didn't want to touch it in case it was diseased. He slowly stood up, hearing Llore's footsteps walk away a bit. He heard some shuffling, realizing it was a tree when leaves began to fall. He looked up, watching the man hanging off a branch before pulling himself up.

Al? Albireo's eye wasn't able to resist the twitch he tried to convince himself wasn't needed. Al? What kind of name was that? He was Albireo, best physician alive, not Al, some janitor. ...Technically he was the janitor, but that didn't mean anything, or so he told himself.

He decided to focus on what Llores was calling him about. He took a few steps towards the tree and looked up, hair almost reaching his ankles from the extended neck. Llores seemed absolutely giddy with the discovery. Had the man never seen a nest before?

"That must have been the mother, then." Albireo stated, voice raising but still a bit distant. He looked around, trying to observe the area. How long had the eggs been there for? Was it already too late to save them? He looked up again and his gaze wandered once more to Llore's eyepatch.

"If you think they're wor--" He almost slipped up, "I mean, if you think they're still able to be saved, then take them down. They couldn't have been without their mother for too long, and eggs can be left unattended for a few hours and still live. If you want that responsibility, hand them down to me for now. Otherwise, get down. Your pants are all wet." The tree bark was wet and the leaves held many droplets still. Of course, he didn't notice his own damp knee.

He briefly had the idea of taking the eggs himself, letting them hatch and then killing the birds and performing an autopsy of sorts, but for some reason didn't feel the need to kill such small, helpless creatures. For a moment, he wondered what it would be like to raise birds. And then he wondered if Llores, who apparently couldn't see the sadness in a bird's death, would be able to truly appreciate a bird's life. And on that note, another thought crossed his mind, and he looked back to Llores with his unreadable jade eyes--was Llores able to appreciate his life?

User Image

██ location ;xxThe Streetsxxxxx
      ██ mood;xxThoughtfulxxxxx
      ██ with ;xxLlores[/img]xxxxx

Keshinomi's Husband

Omnipresent Loiterer

13,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

┏════════════════════════════┓
ა ბ გ დ ე ვ Ƚℓσrєʂ•Яoѡan•Sჟℓua ა ბ გ დ ე ვ
════════════════════════════
User Image

User ImageUser Image
                    Llores shifted back, feeling the branch underneath him shift with his weight after being satisfied with the examination of the eggs. "Seeing how I'm not being attacked by claws and beak after getting this close, I'd say you're right on the mark." He agreed, casting a glance back towards the possible mother's watery grave. He felt a little bad that the corpse had been left as it was found, but couldn't bring himself to randomly decide to dig up a grave. Perhaps later, he would return to give the bird a resting place if no other animal had came by to take advantage of the free meal. Alright, he shouldn't have gone there with his thoughts. Now his stomach was doing flips and making him feel queasy.

Trying to distract himself from the thought, he returned his attention back to the words he had been half heartedly taking in. "But I thought you'd like some company since you'd be the only one with wet pants otherwise." Llores resorted shooting the other a good natured smile. He had to admit that with his attention taken away by his discovery, the feeling of dampness hadn't registered in his mind. Now since it has, he could only hope to try and ignore the sensation.

His brows knit together as his attention returned back to the eggs. "That would be a shame for them to die before even having a chance." Despite knowing well to avoid the emotion, pity still tinted his words. Slipping off his jacket, he held the bundle of cloth in his hand. The lingering warmth that clung to the cloth from his body might be of some help to the chick. One by one he gingerly took hold of the eggs and shifted them into their new bed of cloth. Wrapping all three eggs tightly, he turned in his seat. Legs angled to one side, he hooked them against the branch and held the eggs a little closer. Then without warning he dropped back. Gravity took hold and sent him rushing towards the ground, his legs grip on the branch halted his decent all together.

Hair pulled down to the ground, he smiled at Albireo and shifted his grasp to hold out the eggs without dropping any. "Here, take them. I can't get down with them in my hands….or I can try but the results might be disastrous." He said.

User Image
The Blacksmith

Beside a path_____ With: Albireo____ Recklessl____ Sometimes my mind travels where it shouldn't.

Fashionable Businessman

User Image
xxxx 𝔞 𝔩 𝔟 𝔦 𝔯 𝔢 𝔬 xxxx[/color 𝔰 𝔞 𝔩 𝔳 𝔱 𝔦 𝔬

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt is not safe to be around me.

xxxxxxxxxxTell me what's wrong with me!

xxxxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯xI can't feel your pain.

xxxxxxxxxx MAYBE SELF DESTRUCTION IS THE ANSWERxxxxxxxxxx DONT BLAME ME FOR WHAT GOES ON IN MY HEAD.
xxxxxxxxxx M AYBE SELF DESTRUCTION IS THE ANSWERxxxxxxxxxxDONT BLAME ME FOR WHAT GOES ON IN MY HEAD. }

Albireo stood there idly watching as Llores took a glance at the dead mother. Albireo wasn't really an impatient man, but that didn't mean he didn't want Llores to remain up there. He was able to resist letting his eye twitch again when Llores made the comment about not being the only one with wet pants. Albireo glanced down at himself, trying to identify why the red headed man said such a thing. Ah, there, a darker patch around his knee and trailing just slightly down to the hem. That explained that, then.

Albireo watched with mild amusement as the other man made a comment about their death without life. Ah, so maybe he had been wrong about his initial assessment of the blacksmith. Regardless, something still just felt off about the whole thing. Pushing that though aside for now, he let his eyes wander back towards the nest and then to Llores who was...doing some strange acrobatics. How could the man have so much energy, even on a gloomy day like this? It seemed Albireo still had a lot to learn about people.

He reached up and took the wrapped eggs and placed them in his arms, cradling them. Afterwards he took a step back, waiting for the man to come down. "So you accept their responsibility, then." he looked over the man with his body upside down, over his feautures and rather slim body for a Blacksmith. His eyepatch caught his attention very well, and it took every ounce of control he had to not just reach over and grab it.

He didn't realize he was giving that look of his that could either be called menacing or seductive, as he just stared at Llores. It took him a moment to realize, oh, hey, yeah, he was holding something and probably should make sure he was still holding it. Quickly he glanced down, that slight panic in his eyes just in case they were falling, but sighed in relief when he noticed he hadn't moved them at all.

"I've never seen baby crows." he commented a bit nonchalantly. And, in a more offhanded and bored-sounding comment, "...I wonder what they taste like."

User Image

██ location ;xxThe Streetsxxxxx
      ██ mood;xxInterestedxxxxx
      ██ with ;xxLloresxxxxx
User Image
Tora Zakurako
A dishonest profession to earn an honest living.

User Image

Find me here: {Cafe'} >> {beach}xxxx Friend or rival?: {Helena} >> {Quinn} xxxx Outfit: {white tank top, black mini skirt, black high heel boots, two gold bracelets, gold hoop earrings}

xxxx xxxx

A shame that the visit was cut short as Helena had to get back to work. Tora enjoyed the other girl's company, interested to learn more about this rice and seafood assortment. Plus the bento box was cute! Not letting a small pout ruin her composure she returned Helena's smile with her own. A quick wave of her hand was last as they went their separate ways. Now that her hunger subsided it was time to explore the village a little more and see what Fontania has to offer. Maybe she'd be able to find a few potential clients during her stay. For how long she was going to stick around this paradise... She wasn't sure. Though she wasn't going to find anything out mopping around the Cafe' all day.

The raven haired girl pushed herself up off the chair and upright once more. Turning about with a strut in her step she weaved around other tables and customers while heading for the front door. From the corner of her gaze she saw some cute looking guys yet decided to return later for some fun. The echo of her high heeled boots was drowned out by the chatter and voices within the Cafe'. Soon Tora made her exit to appear on the streets once more. Gazing this way and that she decided to simply follow the street and let her curiosity lead the way.

Afternoon came upon the raven haired female more quickly then she expected. Her walkabout led her from the surrounding shops and stores to a beautiful beach. The sand wasn't a problem for walking in as she was used to trotting across different terrain in her high heels. The salty breeze ruffled through her long black strands like ripples in the water. Although she didn't like to go swimming it was too nice a day to ignore such a beautiful sight. Violet eyes scanned the surroundings in delight to suddenly spot a male (Quinn) nearby. Judging by his strides he appeared to be walking like an old man. Tora couldn't keep to herself any longer. With quick steps she hurried out onto the sandy shore in an attempt to approach Quinn. Kicking up sand she turned at the last second to circle around and back track so she'd be strutting towards him instead of sneaking up from behind. Little did she know of his true identity.

"Hey handsome," she approached with a flirty smile and walked up to him. "Do you come round here often?" Closely looking at his features she saw the black rings under his eyes and pale complextion. He looked completely exhausted. Yet that didn't stop her from trying to start a conversation.

User Image

Intellectual Prophet

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
User Image
User Image

It was a rather vulnerable state, of his dignity’s point of view. Aaand if someone planned to sneak up on him and slay or rob him. But Quinn wasn’t in such a degraded state he wouldn’t notice when someone was around. Be it close or far away. The beach was a pretty open space, which helped quite a lot. So the raven haired girl wasn’t as unexpected as she might have thought, and not as welcomed as she might want to be. You know those moments when you just woke up in the morning and look like a crossbreed between a bicycle and an octopus; you don’t want to be seen by people. That’s how Quinn felt right now. And knowing Quinn right it rather put his mood off, but he didn’t have the strength to turn into a crow and just fly away, nor to turn the unwanted visitor into something unnatural. It was a hopeless case for the poor wizard.

Quinn just wanted to pull up his hood and disappear, as he heard the woman come closer who appeared to intend to confront him. A displeased snort-kind of sound was heard as the girl came into his field of view, confirming his apprehensions. He did stop, to attempt to hide his almost limping like walk-style, and tried to look away. Attempting to hide his looks as well, but not wanting it to appear too obvious he wanted to hide it. He wasn’t in direct pain or anything, just totally worn out.

A forced cold smile formed on his lips as he chuckled lowly, still keeping his gaze away from the girl even though it was obvious she had already noticed what was trying to hide. “I live here!” He said harshly, like in a hiss, and as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. “It’s rather hard not to be around often.” He was referring to the whole of Fontania. Quinn understood the girl was talking about the beach, but he also understood she didn’t come from the village since he had never seen her before. But he didn’t understand how she could call him “handsome”, therefore he translated it into her using sarcasm. Which didn’t really lighten up his mood. If he hadn’t been so tired he would have seen she didn’t intend any harm or mockery, as of now.

“Isn’t it a bit cold to be around the beach? Come back when it’s summer.” Now he sounded like an old man too. But his dignity was being molested here, who could blame him? He straightened up and crossed his arms, and slightly, just for a short moment he glanced towards the female, as if looking and making sure he wasn’t talking to thin air.

ᴍᴏᴏᴅUnwelcoming ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴBeach ᴡɪᴛʜTora

Rinon's Wife

Blessed Citizen

10,125 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

One shot to your heart, without breaking your skin,
              No one has the power to hurt you like your kin.
              Kept it inside, didn't tell no one else,
              Didn't even wanna admit it to yourself.
              And now your chest burns, and your back aches,
              From fifteen years of holding the pain.
              And now you only have yourself to blame
              If you continue to live this way.

Get it together!
              You've got to heal your body,
              Get it together!
              You've got to heal your heart.
              Whatsoever you sow you will reap.
              Get it together!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Henrietta watched as Circe went to go tend to her bonsai bushes. He must have spotted them easily, because he didn't ask for help from her. It was very nice of him to fix those bushes for her, she thought. It'd be necessary for her to pay him back. Turning her eyes back to Eileen, she smiled. A look of surprise rushed over her when she spoke of Michael. Oh, it was great! Few people knew, but Freddie had the greatest crush on Eileen. Henrietta was one of them, being very good friends of both. So, you would guess she was trying all the time to get them together. The only thing was, Eileen was completely oblivious of the feelings Freddie harbors for her. Henny would be eager to tell her, but she wants Michael to do it himself. She thought of it as something the man just needed to do. And although it was extremely difficult, she kept her mouth shut about it for quite a while.

"Oh, thank you Eileen! With these kind of results, I'm sure we'll have no trouble with that one!" She smiled, gesturing to the plants all around her. "And happy New Years to you too! Now, let me go get those flowers for you." Eileen, distracted by Mira, did not have enough time to prevent the girl from preparing the bouquet even further. In fact, Henrietta was done wrapping up the flowers when Circe came about. It was a collection of red and white carnations. Simple, yet beautiful.

Taking the bouquet in her arms, she nodded at his words and turned to look at the bushes. She was surprised. "Of course, Mr. Circe! They look wonderful. I definitely agree with Eileen. That's the best they've ever looked." She truly was impressed. He must have been trimming bonsai bushes his whole life! They looked so nice.

Henny paid attention to the sudden tone he adopted, feeling sympathy for the man. She was curious as to what exactly he went through, but realized that it was probably a difficult thing for him to remember. He did mention something about a ketch though... She wondered if he was an artist as well. If he was, she'd be amazed. How could one person harbor so many talents? Even if he couldn't read and write, there were so many other wonderful things he could do to assist people. And that's all that matters.

Nodding at his next comment, she spoke up. "Ah, I understand. Well then, on the behalf of my own growth and to make you proud Mr. Circe, I shall raise the lilies to the best of my abilities!" She flashed him a charming smile, showing her sincerity. It really was nice of him to come out of his own way and help her out. Especially since they had just met. Such kind people made Fontania a perfect home. Her emerald eyes turned to Eileen, who spoke up. After realizing she was not going to be pet anymore, Mira bounded to somewhere else in the shop, catching the florist's eyes for a moment. She hoped Circe accepted Eileen's offer. It would be wonderful, for him to learn to read and write, but from the best teacher in all of Fontania.

The smile that had worked its way onto her face was now impossible to be erased. Glimpsing outside for a split second, she noticed it had stopped raining, and it was now clearing up. Letting her orbitals scan to the clock, she took note of the time. Time passed by so quickly! It was already early afternoon. It wasn't until she turned her eyes back to the friendly duo that the door chime rang. There stood a tall, blonde man, who was very handsome. He was just staring around the shop. She wondered how long he had been there. Probably not long at all. But she best go see what he desired.

Turning around to place the bouquet behind her, she approached the tall man with a friendly aroma. She had seen him before, she just didn't know where. "Oh, hello there! Good afternoon! Is there anything specific you are looking for today?" Giggling, she gestured to her flowers. "My flowers must have felt the new year's spirit too, but they're extra bright today!"

My Location :: Flower shop With who :: Many wonderful people! Doing :: Chatting, and doing this and that The clothes on my back :: [x]
      User Imagexxxxx
      ( ) GIAAN ELMES
      let me turn your sweet dreams to real life
      gingerbread man is holding cupcakes
      more stuffing for your apple pies
      will Choclate Truffles Fall?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
      Pastry Chef
      Find me in the Cafe, Just helping Mari and Helena with customers: Riku feeling pretty nervous but I'm okay.
      (Gigi's Journal ⊙▽⊙)

Giaan smiled when Riku gave his name. Wishing to say more to him, Giaan simply nodded, hoping that her warm demeanor was enough. Riku seemed like a decent person, nothing shady here. Despite that, Giaan's awkwardness never left and she fiddled with her apron nervously. It would take Giaan multiple meetings and conversations before she could really be comfortable around a person.

Seeing Riku's satisfied expression as he tasted his biscotti, Giaan couldn't hold back a relieved grin. "Thank you." She always felt humbled when she witnessed a customer's positive reaction to eating her food, it was her main drive to continue working. Feeling like she was smiling a little too much, Giaan brought her hands to her cheeks and slightly pressed down as she panicked again, unaware of what to do next. "Uh... Hm, yes so Mari is the waitress, so if you need something else you can just talk to her.... I gotta get back to baking... stuff." Stepping back slowly, Giaan pointed in Mari's direction to show that she was the actual waitress. With a curt wave and a smile, Giaan turned on her heal and headed back around the counter.

Through out the day, Giaan had quirky jump in her step, acting like the human interaction with a stranger was a great accomplishment for the shy girl. Of course she barely had a normal conversation with him, but she was excited that maybe Riku could be a potential friend now and see him more often. It could also be noted she did not have many male friends, so this definitely a big step for her. She was still beyond awkward, but at least she was getting braver. Maybe?

Now that she thought about it, she'd been having a lot of exchanges with other men. With Circe and now Riku, and how could she forget Quinn. Actually she did want to forget, but it didn't seem like her brain had any intention of deleting that memory. Snapping out her distracting thoughts, Giaan focused on doing actual work and trying not to burn herself, which she came close to three times already. So much had happened in the past forty eight hours, she could hardly keep track of what she was doing anymore. She needed to concentrate on other things if she was to get anything done.

As the day continued on and Giaan pulled pastries in and out of the oven she was careful not to over work it. Again. The oven was working thanks to Circe, but Giaan noticed it wasn't quite working the way it did before. It was a rather old oven, in fact it was the same oven her grandfather used back in the day. Perhaps she worked it too hard the night before and it was finally working on it's last heated breaths. Mentally apologizing to the inanimate object, Giaan figured it was time to finish up any baking as the menu's items were stocked up and it was getting to the last hours of the work day. She looked for her two co-workers, both finished with their breaks and tending to their work, as she contemplated on whether or not to ask them about their plans later.

Intellectual Prophet

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
User Image

When entering the flower shop Manuel immediately noticed the other visitors in the shop. He recognized Eileen, of course. It reminded him that Mari had told him Michael had taken Eileen out on the festival. He really had to find him and ask how it went. He couldn’t really ask Eileen, could he. The other visitor was unknown to Manuel. A man. Probably a visitor due to the festival. Henrietta was there too. He may not have spoken with her, but he know who it was. She approached and greeted him. He smiled a smile which spoke for his good mood this day. “Good afternoon.” He said, to her but it was also meant to the others in the shop. But from there he spoke only to Henrietta.

He chuckled a bit and looked towards the flowers as Henrietta spoke and gestured towards them. “Yes, it was a wonderful day yesterday, wasn’t it? Even the flowers can sense it.” There were flowers everywhere. All of them colourful and lively. The scent in the air was the unique mix of potting soil, all different kinds of scents from the flowers, but also a smell that reminded him of freshly cut grass. And all of this made a smell that could only be found in flower shops. He didn’t know if it was because there were so many different flowers, or if the pollen in the air got to his head, but he found himself standing there, staring from one side to the other, feeling completely lost, dumfounded. There were so many flowers!

What did he want? He stood there without words. The slightest idea of what he had wanted was blown away without trace. He shifted where he stood. “Um… A… A bouquet. Yes, a bouquet. Of Flowers.” Yes, most bouquets are made of flowers. Clever. He scratched his neck and gave a sheepish smile. “I want to buy a bouquet.”

ᴍᴏᴏᴅLittle awkward and nervous ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴFlower Shop ᴡɪᴛʜWhoever inside the flower shop

Rinon's Wife

Blessed Citizen

10,125 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

One shot to your heart, without breaking your skin,
              No one has the power to hurt you like your kin.
              Kept it inside, didn't tell no one else,
              Didn't even wanna admit it to yourself.
              And now your chest burns, and your back aches,
              From fifteen years of holding the pain.
              And now you only have yourself to blame
              If you continue to live this way.

Get it together!
              You've got to heal your body,
              Get it together!
              You've got to heal your heart.
              Whatsoever you sow you will reap.
              Get it together!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

The smile on the other man's face made her smile too. Everyone seemed to be in a good mood. Then again, she didn't see why not. She could find no reason to be upset about the new year. Not unless something tragic happened. Henrietta was not one to get easily upset though. The only thing that could really bring her down just talking about it, was the subject of her mother. However, she was barely upset, because she always disregarded her. In her opinion, the woman did not have the right to still be apart of her life. Which included occupying her thoughts.

She laughed at his words, recalling the day before. "Oh yes, most definitely." She continued. "I think flowers represent the beauty of Mother Nature. In fact, I believe all the lands in Fontania are joyful for this wonderful new year." Henrietta waited in silence as the man looked around her shop, admiring the flowers. There really was a lot to admire, so that's probably why he stayed silent for so long.

When he finally came around to her question, he started hesitantly. She nodded, as if to help him along. When he finally constructed his sentence, she giggled. Not at him, but with him. "Ah yes, I see. I'm the right girl you should come to then." She turned around and began to walk towards the counter gesturing for him to follow. "We have pretty much every flower you can think of here. So, there are hundreds of combinations to choose from." After going behind the counter, she placed her left forearm on it. She steadied the rest of her body with her other elbow, placing a finger to her cheek. "May I ask who this is for? I know many people in this town, and practically everyone's favorite flower!" She wasn't trying to intrude, just trying to make sure he received the best results from this gift. That's, if it was for someone else. Plus, he was being general with his request, so it was only necessary for her to help him out.

My Location :: Flower shop With who :: Many wonderful people! Doing :: Chatting, and doing this and that The clothes on my back :: [x]

Keshinomi's Husband

Omnipresent Loiterer

13,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

┏════════════════════════════┓
ა ბ გ დ ე ვ Ƚℓσrєʂ•Яoѡan•Sჟℓua ა ბ გ დ ე ვ
User Image

User ImageUser Image
                    It was all the blood rushing to his head, at the call of gravity, that was slowly turning his face the color of his hair. It surely didn't make sense for it anything else, especially not the alluring dark gaze directed at him. "Responsibilities...?" Llores found himself echoing, as his mind scrambled to decipher the meaning of the word without getting too distracted in the process. With a suddenly flash of panic, the blonde male's gaze shot downward and broke contact.

Huh? When did Albireo magically managed to gain hold of the eggs. Arms still held outward to support nothing but air, suddenly dropped towards the ground as he dangled. "Ah, you mean the eggs. So you mean I'm in charge of taking care of them?" Llores began slowly gaining his sense back. Without showing how unsettled he felt, he reached up to the branch from where his legs were growing numb from supporting his weight.

Tightening his grip, he straightened his legs and swung down. His arm rippled with muscles from the strain of supporting his body and he dropped the remaining distance once he turned himself upright. With a wince, he gripped his shoulder where most of the burden transpired. "Ah, didn't think that all the way though." He muttered, rubbing small circles into his shoulder as he straightened.

His eyes turned towards Albireo and blanched at the comment. "I'm sure if crows were tasty, they would be used as an ingredient more often." Llores commented, taking the other's words as a joke. "But I'm sure that's your stomach talking. Looks like we got a little side tracked, seeing how it's already noon." He added in after thought noticing the position of the sun for the first time.

User Image
The Blacksmith

Beside a path_____ With: Albireo____ Stunned, Denial, Reckless____ Cook crows, you're joking right?

Interesting Member

User Image
⊱⊱ Asami Rune мishima <3
⊱⊱ ••• ~The INN Maid~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                        It was a smooth day at the Inn it was a little easy going afternoon. she washed,Folded and organized the guests laundry not having to wear that Horrid Maid's uniform today.
                                        she couldn't help but think of her visit to the Mansion and the strange person she had ran away from.
                                        Goddess....I hope he doesn't think I was a weirdo for running away...
                                        she rubbed keys head as she came along to snuggle in Asami's lap.
                                        I haven't been here for long but i can tell we have a lot of people to meet and get used to..i think we should go to the Mansion and apologize to him...i mean we were where we did not belong..and i bet you would want to see your friend again..

Asami headed down stairs after finishing her Laundry duty to see what deliveries she had to make today. she sat by the phone taking deliveries and orders.
                                        The Sanatorium...uh...The Blacksmith...ok now all I have to do is find these places...
                                        she went down stairs pass any and everyone with out a word and took the orders off the counter.
                                        The Blacksmith is up first then the Sanatorium...I wonder which one is closer...and who on the earth who ordered this...oops I don't want this to get cold i better go..
                                        Asami was off down the path in no time towards the blacksmiths she passed by two men who looked to be in some weird conversation.

L O C A T I O N •⊱⊱x THE INN ⊱On to deliveries then...
C O M P A N Y •⊱⊱xKey.
ACTION •⊱⊱xFolding and organizing laundry.
OOC •⊱⊱xn.a
User Image
#F9429E
Rather than having a future that lasts for eternity
In this one moment, I want to live life fully.
幾千の未来よりも , 一瞬の今を強く生きたい .

Intellectual Prophet

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
User Image

Henrietta wasn’t really making the case easier from Manuel by confirming the fact that there were hundreds of different kinds of bouquets. You could actually see it on his face. If he’d had a hat he would nervously be twisting it in his hands. But why in the world was he getting so worked up because of this!? It took him a moment until he followed Henrietta to the counter. She was his only hope now that his brain had decided not to cooperate. He looked at her with big eyes as if she was the prophet bringing the words of salvation, with the sacred bouquet in her hand. It was rather a lively fantasy that man had at times.

When asked to whom this bouquet was meant for a rather dumb, but bright, smile spread across Manuel’s face. He was probably blushing too. And when he noticed he shoved his hands into his pockets, but kept smiling. How could he not smile? “It’s for Mari, at the café.” He was sure Henrietta knew who it was, but he still added the later just in case. And as he stood there, his thoughts drifting off in the direction of the golden haired woman who gave him butterflies in his stomach, it struck him.

Like lighting from a clear sky; the cogs in his head managed to turn. A hand flew out a pocket and he snapped his fingers. How could he forget! H was awfully distracted today, his thoughts being all over the place. “Ah! There it is! She likes snowflake flowers!” He said as if he was Archimedes himself. But not for long. He was hit with sudden doubt. He looked towards Henrietta with an almost scared face. “Right?” Thank the heavens Henrietta was there, otherwise he would probably be standing trying choose the right flowers until the late hours.

ᴍᴏᴏᴅLittle awkward and nervous ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴFlower Shop ᴡɪᴛʜWhoever inside the flower shop

Bashful Celebrant

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

M A R K E T ↠ C A S H I E R

❝Perhaps it is better to be irresponsible and right, than to be responsible and wrong.❞

Where Michael's house x // x With Michael x // x Doing Saying 'Hello' ~

______________________________________________________________________

Hazel watched with curious eyes as emotions flickered across Michael’s face, his mouth opened slightly as he just simply stared at her. His silence was a bit unnerving, but she tried to ignore it and just continued with what she was saying with a joyful expression.

How long had it been since she last laid eyes on him, let alone any relative? A good six years or so was her guess. But despite the years apart he appeared to be the same. He was still unusually tall compared to her, his hair was still roughly the same shade of blonde, and his still had that gentle air about him. Sure his clothes were a mess, but she had seen him in worse before. ”The forest?” the younger blonde did nothing to hide her shock, ”What in the world were you doing in the forest?” Placing a hand on her hip, she looked up at the male with a confused, but interested, expression. ”Someone party a bit too hard?” she questioned in a teasingly immature tone before realizing her brother had invited her inside.

With a smile and a nod, she followed close behind, checking to see she wasn’t tracking mud into his home. ”This is much better than just sitting outside in the cold.” She was unsure what to say after that, so she allowed her eyes to explore her surroundings, taking note of the slight disarray of the living room. One thing that seemed to stand out the most, however, was the numerous books and stacks of paper he had scattered aroun. Questioning this, she allowed herself to glance over in his direction. Hadn’t he always loved this kind of thing? He had always been unusually talented at writing, and, though a distant memory, she could remember the nights of storytelling he did.

It was a common occurrence, his stories that is. As a young child it was the only way she would sleep without a fight. Michael wasn’t like that though, even with bedtime stories he still had a dislike for being told when it was time to sleep.

But that brought up another question. ”How has Michael been?

[ooc ;; Hazel down, Eileen and Thomas to go ~ ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff