Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Businessman

User ImageUser Image

▇▇▇▇ I__WILL__ⒷⓇⒺⒶⓀ __ϻу__( h e s i t a t i o n )
                                        _____________________________________チャンネルすぐに変えちゃう見たいにね
                                        _____________________________________目の前のリアルから逃げてた
                                        _____________________________________自由の意味もきっとまだ知らずに
                                        _____________________________________見えないルールが縛るよ
                                        _____________________________________確かめたくて私だけにできる明日を
                                        _____________________________________立ち止まれないから隠れた太陽よび起こして

-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-

Campbell took his shirt off to washed his face and used the mirror in his room to fix his hair. Because the tea was so thin it was, like the rug downstairs, pretty easy to clean. Now he just smelled of rosemary, although that wasn't something Campbell particularly minded. He looked into the mirror, taking a step back, and found his eyes trailing to his pale chest. He frowned, shoulders sagging a bit, when he realized his clavicle wasn't sticking out as much as it had before. Did this mean he gained weight? The idea troubled him and he turned to the side, looking to see if his ribs showed when he moved his arms. It took him a moment to realize what he was doing and he sighed and put his clothes back on. He had gotten this under control, hadn't he? It just bothered him that he hadn't eaten anything in twelve hours and he still seemed larger than yesterday. He'd have to work on that, then.

Making sure he was dressed appropriately once more, Campbell found his way to his diary. He opened it to a new page, marked the date, and quickly began to write about Quinn's latest antics and about the previous night. He even wrote down what had happened in the kitchen, though he found himself scribbling out words because he didn't like how it sounded. Really, he just didn't like making Quinn seem like he offered any advice. His diary was pretty much a Quinn-hate book, so suddenly making him out to be a hero was out of the question. After a few long moments Campbell set the book down and began headed out into the hall again. He collected the breakfast platter from Bowen's room and headed into the kitchen. He bypassed the study completely, not even bothering to peer in.

Seeing all the food sickened Campbell so he quickly disposed of it, then set the platter and plates and other items down into the sink. He looked up, out the window, and saw someone entering the stable on their horse. Ah. Master Thorne was back, then.
                                        User Image

-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-

_____________________________________Feeling myself being pushed back into a corner
                        _____________________________________I ran away from the reality that was right before my eyes
                        _____________________________________Without knowing bitter blood and jealously, I was bound by an invisible restraint
                        _____________________________________I needed to see for myself that tomorrow only I can create
                        _____________________________________Because I can't just sit idly by
                        _____________________________________And timidly shrug away my future

OOC:---
                        ----------████ █ I WILL OVERCOME ALL, WHATEVER MY WEAKNESS
                        _______to___discover___the___purpose___i___will___live___for

GetoffDatMonkey's Other Half

Obsessive Bookworm

13,925 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxx
Bowen
AKA
~~Bo ~~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhere i come from

Company: Quinn, Campbell.
Thoughts: Where is that pup of mine?
Feelings: worried

#40E0D0

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bowen nodded almost knowingly at what Quin was saying to him. "I understand, it is very wet out lately, i myself can not stand the mess it causes, even having to bring Tye in and wash him is going to be a hassle, the mess is just to much with all that mud the water creates." He said with a light chuckle in response to what Quinn said about the weather being why he was coughing. When he mentioned Campbell he shook his head. "I do not think so... he heard you say it was an accident." He said smiling at Quinn to try and comfort the man.

He sat silently sipping on his tea looking at the fire and sighed wondering what was going through his friends heads. It seemed the room was very much tense as he thought back on everything that had been happening the last few hours. When Quinn spoke up again he turned his attention to the man nodding at him smiling at the man saying he would see the clinic later. "Oh that is a good idea, the doctor is very good. He should know what it is that is causing such a cough." He said brightly. He was glad to hear that Quinn would make sure that it was nothing more serious than a silly cough.

He shook his head in a yes manor. "Yes i believe it would be best to not up and worry Campbell anymore than i have and hopefully i do not have to explain to my uncle what had happened, i would hate for him to think i had any miss givings going on with Miss Isabella." He said setting his tea down. The truth really was he felt lonely, he had not seen any of his very select few other friends around and that upset him, and Isabella had gone, he might hear from her by letter or the such but he figured that would be about all. Bowen was about to comment on his uncles whereabouts when he thought he heard the mans carriage pulling up in front of the mansion as he pulled himself from the seat. He walked across the room opening the curtain seeing the rain had seemed to lighten some from when he woke in the field, and there was his uncle pulling the horses to the back stables. "Seems my uncle has returned from his latest venture." He said to Quinn looking at the man. "Would you like to speak to him?" He asked not sure why Quinn was asking about his uncle. Soon Bowen began wondering where Campbell had gone off to.

Tye was smiling as best a dog could smile at the other dog as they ran around playing. Tye stopped when he saw the girl petting the other dog and felt..... jealous!!! He had a determined face to get petted next and nearly jumped at her hand when he saw it come forward and nuzzled into the thing as he let out a small yap noise to show how happy he was for the attention. when she finished she returned his attention to the other dog and began chasing it around yapping more and barking lightly. The horse looked at the female and listened nudging her hand once in a while as if to comfort her. But soon the animals attention was turned to someone else entering the stables. Tye stopped dead in his tracks and saw who it was and turned to run happily at him but stopped himself but only skidded on the floor stopping just before the mans feet and sat looking up at him, his small tongue was flopping out as he huffed and looked up at Bowen's uncle and wiggled his rear around as if he where happy to see him, and knew better than to jump on the man with muddy paws.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Roamer

32,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
User Image

HELENA
                                            xxx
                                                            ROUSSEAU xxx!!
                                                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄C O O K I N G I S M Y PA S S I O N

▄▄▄▄▄▄IT'S AN ART A LIFE STYLE IT'S MAGIC
                                                        ↠ ↠ COOKING BRINGS PEOPLE TOGETHER

★ No one who cooks, cooks alone.
              ★ Even at her most solitary,
              ★ a cook in the kitchen is surrounded by generations of cooks past,,
              ★the advice and menus of cooks present
              ★ the wisdom of cookbook writers

Helena had come back after making sure the horse was comfortable and had continued on with her daily chore. Loki meanwhile had been curled in his little corner and would often open his eyes to see had come in and who was leaving. The tall and rather buff man had left yet the gambler was still here from what the kitten could see. Yet he had played with shoe laces long enough and was now content with resting. Helena had begun making different dishes and simply served them to other customers and was now simply reading since it was her break after all. Her lunch consisted of sushi, rice and vegetables in a rather beautiful bento box she had purchased while visiting Japan for a time. It was in good shape and had lasted for years with her. The sushi was designed to look like an adorable faces now the only problem she had was she could not eat the cute faces. But eventually the girl had started eating and would dip the sushi into the wasabi paste she had also brought with her. Only thing is, with a meal this big she was not going to be eating dinner tonight given the time. Well least she would not have to worry about wasting food.

████ xxxLocation: Cafe. ll company:Loki~Mari~Riku~Giaan~ll outfit: work ll feeling:happy ll
      User Image
      Tora Zakurako
      A dishonest profession to earn an honest living.

User Image

Find me here: {Cafe'}xxxx Friend or rival?: {presence of customers} >> {Helena} xxxx Outfit: {white tank top, black mini skirt, black high heel boots, two gold bracelets, gold hoop earrings}

xxxx xxxx

Sampling the Cafe's cuisine Tora swiftly spooned up every bite. The food was delicious! Content in a bliss of mouth watering tastes it didn't take her long to eat every last crumb on her plate. It took her a moment to realize that her serving of lunch had disappeared from sight. Yet her stomach purred faintly, her hunger now satisfied for a little while. Now that's what I call divine. I guess I was a bit more than hungry. A playful smirk appeared on her lips as she leaned back into the chair. Shifting to cross one leg over the other she sat in silence to observe these new surroundings. Violet eyes peered to the other townsfolk mingling and socializing. She watched how each person behaved, what they said, their tone of voice. Studying their every move with curiosity.

Moments later the raven haired girl pushed herself up off the chair and stretched her arms over her head. With a quick turn on her heels she left the dirty dishes on the table and casually made her way towards another young woman. With a strut in her step she weaved around other tables and customers to approach Helena. "What do you got there, sweetheart?" She came to Helena's table, reaching out to swivel a chair around and invited herself to sit across from the Pantry Chef. The smirk on Tora's lips never seemed to fade. "Looks interesting. What is it?" Both the bento box and the contents in it peeked her curiosity. For now her attention was fully on Helena.

User Image

Bashful Celebrant

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

M A R K E T ↠ C A S H I E R

❝Perhaps it is better to be irresponsible and right, than to be responsible and wrong.❞

Where Outside Library x // x With No one x // x Doing Looking for a certain blonde headed fellow ~

______________________________________________________________________

”It’s … locked.”

Unless she somehow had suddenly acquired amnesia, hadn’t Michael, in his numerous letters to her, said that he was working at a library? It was one of the many topics that was constantly brought up in his letters. Letters she never replied too, but that was beside the point. He would always mention work and the girl he worked with, his friends, and Thomas. So why was the building locked up?

Well, this was rather … frustrating. Not only was she cold and wet due to the morning rain, but she had little clue what to do now. Feeling disheartened, Hazel turned around as a heavy sigh left her mouth. In her hand sat her umbrella, which had proved to be virtually useless during the time the rain had begun to pour. ”Well, maybe he’s at home?” she thought hopefully before setting off towards her brother’s house.

mok-aaa's Fangirl

Unsexy Glitch

27,675 Points
      • Married 100
      • Hotblooded Hero 50
      • Timid 100
      User Image
      a
      u
      t
      h
      o
      r
      xxxxxxthoughts ;
                                                              xxxxxxxxxxx| Is it really you?

xxxxxxcompany ;
                                                              xxxxxxxxxxx| Hazel!?

xxxxxxlocation ;
                                                              xxxxxxxxxxx| Arriving at my house.

v
      i
      o
      l
      i
      n

мιcнαel frederick cσσρεя

LIBRARIAN'S ASSISTANT

Freddie Cooper had asked himself a lot of things during his lifetime. He'd gone from one crisis to the next, and asked very important questions that, had they been answered, could've changed the history of mankind. Today, he only had one question. It wouldn't change anyone's life, not even his own, but he wanted it answered anyway so he could reach a higher state of enlightenment.

Why the ******** did he wake up in the forest?

He knew the how, but he certainly couldn't remember the why. What possessed him to spend the night in a forest, of all places? If he wanted to doze off to forget his increasing depression, he should've chosen a more comfortable place - the beach, for example, or even his own bed. Lying spread-eagled on the ground, he blinked a couple of times and listened. There were barely any birds chirping out there, but the pitter-patter of the rain was more than enough to make up for the lack of feathery friends. He raised an arm to shield his eyes and cursed himself for waking up. Now that he didn't have blissful unconsciousness to protect him, he turned out to be an easy prey to an onslaught of memories. He remembered visiting Hourstone one last time with Eileen - beautiful, adorable Eileen -, and arguing that he didn't need a present from her. She had already blessed him with her company; asking for more was unthinkable. And, yet, she insisted and he saw himself forced to back down because he couldn't resist a determined Eileen. His body ached and, very slowly, he moved his hand to pat his upper pocket. A small smile tugged at the corner of his lips when he found her gift. He would've taken it and raised it in the air to admire it, but it was raining and he refused to get it wet.

Michael sat up, knees bent and arms resting on them. He looked around, trying to determine exactly where he was. He remembered saying goodbye to Eileen at the beach. He would've walked her home, but he didn't think his heart could stand another second in her presence. Instead, he watched her walk away. Of course, he couldn't stare at her retreating form forever or else he would come off as a creepy serial killer, so he sighed after a second or two and then walked away as well. He spent a good portion of the night wandering around the beach, upset and defeated, merely observing the sea or looking at the sand beneath his feet. When he realised it was time to return to the festivities, they were already over. The tavern was most likely filled up to the brim with cheerful drunks and he certainly wasn't feeling very cheerful at the moment. So he sighed again, took out his always faithful journal and pen, and began writing. There was nothing like good old depression to inspire a desperate author.

He walked some more, came up with beautiful metaphors for the ocean and the night sky, and ended up in the forest, walking past the Harvest Goddess Shrine. He wrote about the trees and the rocks, and the little critters; about impossible loves, tormenting feelings and soul-crushing hopelessness. He had more than five pages of notes and paragraphs by the time his legs couldn't carry him any more, and he took a seat by the Harvest Goddess Pond. There he sat for a long while, consumed by insomnia and there were no more phrases coming from the end of his pen, but a name. Eileen, Eileen, Eileen... An endless stream of 'Eileen' decorated the margins of half a dozen pages, and he could no longer made sense of the word by the time he fell asleep on the ground, arms sprawled at his sides and journal cast aside.

And now there he was, still by the Harvest Goddess Pond and still as pathetic. He stood up, muscles sore and unresponsive, and bend down to pick up his very wet journal. It was starting to fall apart and the ink was running off. About half of the journal's contents were completely ruined.

Soaking wet, Michael arrived at the very familiar street where his two favourite buildings were located. It was a good thing it was Monday: he wouldn't have to show up for work. He didn't think he could've anyway because, one, he didn't want to see Eileen any time soon and, two, he was pretty sure he'd caught a cold... or pneumonia. He should've asked for his jacket back, but, alas, he'd been too busy sulking. Once he returned to the main road, twigs and grass in his hair, cuts on his trousers and dirt stains on his shirt, he stopped to stare at the library for a couple of seconds. Nah, not even Eileen was so crazy about work that she would show up on a day off... He was safe for today.

Or so he thought.

He froze when he turned to face his house (that happened to be right across the street from the library). It couldn't be... That wasn't... He hadn't seen her in years, so he couldn't be entirely sure, but... but... that couldn't possibly be... "Hazel?"

"What the hell are you doing here?"

User Image
      B I R D S E Y E xxxx V I E W
      awake the stars 'cause they're all around you
      Wide eyes will always brighten the blue
      Chase your dreams, and remember me, sweet bravery
      'Cause after all those wings will take you up so high

Intellectual Prophet

9,425 Points
      • Survivor 150
      • Hunter 50
      • Healer 50
      User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRoleplay Updatexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTime of Dayxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      Note* Everyone who want to skip with their character skips.

Year One

Spring
      s - m - t - w - t - f - s
      01 - 02 - 03 - 04 - 05 - 06 - 07
      08 - 09 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
      15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21
      22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28
      29 - 30

Event

None known yet

Weather
      Sky
      Clear | Overcast | Rain | Snow | Hail

Temperature
      Warm | Muggy | Tepid | Chilly | Cold

Time
      Morning 6am-10am | Midday 10am-2pm | Afternoon 2pm-6pm
      Evening 6pm-10pm | Night 10pm-End of day

Roamer

32,825 Points
      • Supreme Supporter 500
      • Master Slayer 200
      • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
      User Image

HELENA
                                                xxx
                                                                ROUSSEAU xxx!!
                                                                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄C O O K I N G I S M Y PA S S I O N

▄▄▄▄▄▄IT'S AN ART A LIFE STYLE IT'S MAGIC
                                                            ↠ ↠ COOKING BRINGS PEOPLE TOGETHER

★ No one who cooks, cooks alone.
                  ★ Even at her most solitary,
                  ★ a cook in the kitchen is surrounded by generations of cooks past,,
                  ★the advice and menus of cooks present
                  ★ the wisdom of cookbook writers

Helena had been enjoying her tranquility and eating her sushi in silence. Though the customers were indeed noisy, she had gotten used to it and had been in her own world. Next thing Helena knew her tranquility and silence was shattered by someone inviting themselves to her table and questioning her about the contents in the bento box. Sweetheart? Who in their right mind would call Helena sweetheart? Especially given the fact that the two were probably in the same age range or at least close to it. “Mostly rice with an assortment of other sea food” Helena kept the explanation short but straight to the point as she finished some of the rice, put the chopsticks in the spot they were meant to go and closed the lid given her lunch break was indeed up.

The weather, from what Helena could see at her table had actually cleared and there was not a single cloud in the sky. But now she had to clean up given it was getting close to closing hour. “ Im sorry if I have to leave but duty calls” Helena said to the young lady as she sat there still smirking at her. So with a wave and a small smile it was off to the kitchen and back to serving her customers. While Mari gave her the orders she just started whipping up everything from sandwiches to soup even.

████ xxxLocation: Cafe. ll company:Loki~Mari~Riku~Giaan~ll outfit: work ll feeling:happy ll

Bashful Celebrant

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

M A R K E T ↠ C A S H I E R

❝Perhaps it is better to be irresponsible and right, than to be responsible and wrong.❞

Where Outside Michael's house x // x With Michael x // x Doing Saying 'Hello' ~

______________________________________________________________________

Hazel couldn’t help but let a soft sigh pass her lips in a dejected way as she raised a pale hand to strike against the wood door once more. She waited patiently for a moment or two, only to hear silence in return. With her lower lip jutting outward and her brows furrowing in a childish manner, the twenty-three year old blonde rested her head against the wood, her knuckles gently making contact with the door. She waited and waited, hoping to hear at least muffled footsteps. But still nothing.

”Well, this is … odd. If he isn’t home where could he be?”

Holding her chin between her thumb and pointer finger, the woman averted her golden brown eyes to the ground. Was there anywhere—anyone he mentioned in his letters? Perhaps he had stayed over at their house. He could surely be at his coworkers place; he often talked about her in an endearing manner. Hazel quickly dismissed the thought. That coworker was a woman, or at least that’s what she gathered with the words he had used to describe the person, and Michael was a gentleman so there was little chance he would do something such as that. Unless the male had changed in some way during her absence. There was always the possibility of staying at a friend’s place, maybe even Thomas’.

However, all this was ruled out when she heard a masculine voice call her name in a way that sounded unsure.

Turning her head around to look over her shoulder, she saw what she assumed to be the person that had called out to her. ”Freddie? Freddie, I was beginning to wonder why no one was answering.” With a smile the blonde strode up to her brother before stopping abruptly in front of him. ”Shocked?” she giggled, staring at him as if her presence was perfectly normal, ”I decided to visit! Great isn’t it? Oh, well visit isn’t exactly accurate … More like staying, I suppose.” The slightest of shrugs was what she gave him to go with her explanation before changing the subject quickly. ”Why are you all wet?” She glanced over him from head to toe, taking in his disheveled appearance. ”And why do you look as if you were sleeping in a barn or something?”

”Oh! Happy New Year by the way ~ “

Intellectual Prophet

9,425 Points
          • Survivor 150
          • Hunter 50
          • Healer 50
          User Image

Things moved on in the tavern, maybe not in the directing Manuel had expected. The girl, Tora soon left them, going to get lunch. He didn’t like to judge anyone, but he kept feeling her gaze all over himself and it had made him a bit uncomfortable. But at least she seemed to be a nice person, probably. Manuel had a hard time figuring her out, not that he had much time to do so. His thoughts were rather occupied at that moment. Meeting his old friend Annika had been a unexpected but very much appreciated surprise. They kept talking in the inn reception while Yuuki kept himself in his own world. He wasn’t a man of many words it seemed. Manuel couldn’t help to think so anyway. However, the phone rang and Yuuki’s quite calm but cheery atmosphere changed. Manuel and Annika were actually interrupted by the sudden shift in the air and their attention was directed to Yuuki. Moments later they suddenly didn’t have an inn owner anymore. Apparently there was some problem with the family and Yuuki had to leave with the next train. It really was a shame. He just met the guy and now he had to leave. There would be a temporary replacement until someone new got here but still. He hoped things would be sorted out for Yuuki.

And that’s how the time went by. He would have to get moving if he wanted to stop by the café and meet Mari before they closed. It wasn’t like she would disappear afterwards but he wanted to meet her as soon as possible. Therefor he had to say good bye to Annika for now. But it wouldn’t be for long. They would meet again tonight. And with that Manuel left the tavern and inn and started to walk down the road in the direction of the café.

But as he walked, the blonde started to slow down in his tracks. And by the time he arrived at the crossing to the café he had stopped with a very thoughtful look. He looked towards the café, but then he looked in the complete opposite direction and rubbed his chin. He snapped his fingers and took a turn to the right. And before long he was inside the flower shop. Yes. Manuel was getting Mari flowers. It occurred to him he had never been able to woo her, say or give something to her in more than a friendly gesture. Henrietta must have found him weird since it hadn’t been unusual of him standing watching the flowers thinking which bouquet might suit Mari inside his head. But nit buying anything. And not to mention how he had been harassing Harley at times with questions about what kind of jewellery he could do, but then without even placing an order. Of course could give Mari such things, and he had, but it had only been on special occasions. Like her birthday, which he only had been around for once. It would have been far too obvious if he gave her bigger gifts without reason. But now he could give or say whatever he wanted to her!

Upon entering the flower shop he looked around to see if Henrietta was there, or her assistant. If she had a new one. He had heard Isabella had to leave the village the day before. He didn’t want to buy something too big, because it would be far too much. He wanted a small bouquet, just a few flowers. Simple but beautiful. “Hello?”

ᴍᴏᴏᴅContent ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴFlower Shop ᴡɪᴛʜWhoever inside the flower shop

Intellectual Prophet

9,425 Points
          • Survivor 150
          • Hunter 50
          • Healer 50
          User Image
          User Image

Did Quinn want to speak with Bowen’s uncle? Not terribly. He didn’t know the man much and he didn’t feel like being polite all over again. Playing ashamed and embarrassed left him with an uncomfortable feeling in his stomach. So the conclusion was made that his visit to Bowen was over for now. He started to take his leave, apologizing once more for the carpet, but in a more Quinn-like way. More obscured, like the blacksheep-child feeling guilt, but not wanting to admit it. And this time he meant it, but it was only because he apologized for Bowen’s part. Lastly he thanked for the tea and the company. Though, the tea hadn’t been much to talk about. He told him to say Hi to his uncle from him and he wished Bowen to take care until next time, and to not sleep in the fields until the summer came. It would be bad for his health he told him. But the final worlds when leaving Bowen at the door was “And you never know where you could wake up.” And with that and a smirk he left the building and walked down the path from the hill.

The wizard was rather pleased by the clear sky he found when he left the manor. However, the ground was still wet and some parts of the road were muddy and slippery. The path tilting downwards didn’t make it easier, but he made it down to flat ground without falling or slipping. It would have been disastrous. He followed the road down to the village but he had no intentions to be visiting the clinic as he had told Bowen. There was two things that bothered him since yesterday. One of them he tried to push away and eliminate in his mind, the other he had to find out for himself. And that was just what he was going to do now, and he started to prowl the village as a cat after its mouse. A mouse that could by chance turn out to be a dog, depending on the circumstances.

The salty breeze touched his face, ruffling his dark hair, bringing a salt taste to his already salt-tasting lips, dancing with the fabric of his coat. The soothing sounds of the ocean and the seagulls in the distance. Quinn had found his mouse. Or had he been the mouse? Biting the cat’s tail off? There was a muffled laugh. Quinn was pale in the light of the late afternoon sun. Far more paler than he used to be, but he had done it. There was nothing left of the girl. She had been the harvest goddess in disguise, and he had chased her off. She wasn’t dead, no. Killing a goddess wasn’t something you just did on a Monday afternoon. But he had won this clash. There were dark shadows under his eyes, and when he finally got himself to move he moved like an old man. He resembled a shadow, comparing to his usual self. It had taken a great deal of his powers, it would take some days to recover, but it was worth it. His eyes couldn’t stop burning with the malice and joy boiling inside him. And he threw his head back and mocked the sky.

ᴍᴏᴏᴅWicked ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴBeach ᴡɪᴛʜNone, will probably keep away from people until the evening

Keshinomi's Husband

Omnipresent Loiterer

13,800 Points
          • Peoplewatcher 100
          • Invisibility 100
          User Image

┏════════════════════════════┓
          ა ბ გ დ ე ვ Ƚℓσrєʂ•Яoѡan•Sჟℓua ა ბ გ დ ე ვ
          ════════════════════════════
          User Image

User ImageUser Image
                            With the ebbing sense of blunder fading, Llores tried to search for topic to wave away the silence that came. With the crunching of wet gravel underneath their shoes, boredom was quickly dulling his senses. That was until the sound that followed to echo his steps drifted away and took a detour to the side of the road. Curious, Llores stopped and turned to his head to view what had caught the man's interest. For someone whom was complaining about how dirty his workshop was earlier, the blonde male had no problem with the mud that was bleeding into this clothes as he knelt by a puddle.

Interest aroused, he drifted closer to get a better view at what gotten the man's attention. Hands in his pocket, a morbid sense filled him as Albireo began to speak. As if an actor on a stage, he seemed to be speaking to no one at all. Llores wondered if he walked away, would the man even noticed with his eyes focused so intensely on the bird. From the refection in the pool, specks of blue began to appear from behind the hidden curtain of grey. Even that made no change to the fate that the poor bird had already met.

"Is it really that tragic?" Llores asked after a moment after Albireo spoke. "It lived and it died, but I can't find a reason to say it had a sad life. Call me insensitive, but I just can't understand it. " The death sounded sudden to him, but it came without malice or intent of any. A bird died, and that was just all there is to it to him. Instead Llores found his attention drifting from the scene, his eyes catching something reflected in the puddle. With a sudden movement, Llores sprinted forward to a base of a nearby tree. Boots meeting bark, he pushed himself up on the trunk and reached out with his arms to grab an overhead branch.

A hiss left his lips as his burns flared angrily at the action. Water rained down from the overhead foliage onto his head. His muscles tense as he pulled himself up on the branch with his arms. Crouching down on the narrow perch, he stretched his arm to part away the leaves. "Hey! Al! " He called suddenly, as a grin spread his lips. "There's a nest up here." With fascination he drew closer, observing the unhatched eggs.

User Image
          ════════════════════════════
          The Blacksmith

Path to Cafe_____ With: Albireo____ Easy going, Whimsical____ I don't understand. Is death sad?

Quick Reply

Submit
          Manage Your Items
          Other Stuff
          Get GCash
          Offers
          Get Items
          More Items
          Where Everyone Hangs Out
          Other Community Areas
          Virtual Spaces
          Fun Stuff