Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Businessman

User Image
xxxx 𝔞 𝔩 𝔟 𝔦 𝔯 𝔢 𝔬 xxxx[/color 𝔰 𝔞 𝔩 𝔳 𝔱 𝔦 𝔬

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt is not safe to be around me.

xxxxxxxxxxTell me what's wrong with me!

xxxxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯xI can't feel your pain.

xxxxxxxxxx MAYBE SELF DESTRUCTION IS THE ANSWERxxxxxxxxxx DONT BLAME ME FOR WHAT GOES ON IN MY HEAD.
xxxxxxxxxx M AYBE SELF DESTRUCTION IS THE ANSWERxxxxxxxxxxDONT BLAME ME FOR WHAT GOES ON IN MY HEAD. }

Albireo didn't even realize his hand had been pulled back until his eyes told him so, and he watched as Llores looked at his arm in concern. Was there something wrong? Albireo's sleeve was pulled back and he frowned, not really wanting to show off all the scars he had on his wrist and arm. He quickly pulled his arm back and tugged his sleeve down, hiding it. "Don't touch me." he insisted, his eyes narrowing a bit. He was getting to be his usual self-entitled self. He looked down at the holes in his sleeve and then back to Llores. "My pain tolerance is higher than this." he lied. He couldn't very well just act out now and pretend it hurt all along. He had really been hoping he wouldn't have made a mistake like this so early in meeting someone new, however.

"I'll be fine." Albireo quickly took the gloves off and frowned when he realized that his sleeve was now black and dirty. He held his wrist with one hand and placed it loosely at his hip, then took a step back. He quickly deposited the gloves onto a table before placing his hands back the way they were. "...You finish up." he insisted quietly. He already made a fool out of himself once and he didn't want to do it again. He looked down and away. "I'll...I'll watch." he was disappointed in himself more than anything. He had messed up so easily.

He glanced outside, seeing the rain still coming down hard. Even if he did want to leave, he wouldn't with that rain.

User Image

██ location ;xxSmitheryxxxxx
      ██ mood;xxA bit Embarrassedxxxxx
      ██ with ;xxLloresxxxxx

Intellectual Prophet

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
User ImageUser Image

The unknown girl that had entered the sanatorium this rainy morning proved to go by the name of Kotensa, and was a street performer, as she introduced herself. It explained why he didn’t know her. Nico thought he kept a decent track of the villagers, and she being a traveler explained things. If she did live in the village and he still didn’t have a clue about who she was he would start to wonder if he maybe was staying a bit too much around the sanatorium. He rarely left it.

He moved over to the reception desk as she did. It seemed dumb to remain by the door. Still, it wasn’t often they had formal visits since there was only one patient. People tended to walk in and out as they pleased, but this was perhaps a rather nice change from the daily routines. He folded his hands on the desk and nodded a bit from time to time as he listened to the woman. Yet her being a street performer, a profession mostly for the poor and low class, she didn’t appear like it. She was pretty and well-behaved. She did appear nervous though, but she had really walked all this way through the rain for the sake of Hawk. Or rather, someone she didn’t even know the name of, it was only because she had heard someone wasn’t well.

When the woman finished speaking she said she maybe should return some other time if they were busy. They weren’t really that busy, Hawk just wanted to take a bath and that didn’t take much time, or it could wait. Considering if Hawk had made his way to the bathroom as they spoke. However, he thought it would be a good idea for Hawk to meet someone new, especially since Ace had to leave the village. Also, he wouldn’t send her out into that rain again. What kind of person would do that?

He lifted his hand to scratch the back of his head, smiling a bit. “Who would I be to send you out into the rain again? I’m Nicholas, nice to meet you Kotensa, and welcome to Fontania.” His hand remained by his neck. Nico wasn’t really socially awkward, but he still felt a bit unsure around people he didn’t know. But he didn’t have anything against them, it was just his sort of phobia for surprises and unknown things. “It’s very nice of you to come here. I’m sure your music would be appreciated by Hawk. It’s just that he is a bit tired after the day before.” He looked towards the violin case. “Um… I’ll go ask him, but you are free to stay anyway. It’s a nasty weather we have today. Make yourself at home.” He gestured towards the kitchen as he started to walk to the stairs in the other hallway. He walked up the stairs and poked his head into Hawkeye’s room. “Hawk?” He didn’t know if he had remained by the bed or moved to the bathroom.

ᴍᴏᴏᴅCalm but thoughtful ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴSanatorium ᴡɪᴛʜHawkeye, Kotensa

GetoffDatMonkey's Other Half

Obsessive Bookworm

13,725 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxx
Bowen
AKA
~~Bo ~~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhere i come from

Company: Sugar/ Tye
Thoughts: Need to talk to uncle at some point.
Feelings: Better.

#40E0D0

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bowen had finally finished cleaning his shoes and was pretty proud of himself, though he had a butler he wanted to still be able to do things on his own. The main reason his uncle kept servants around was to care for him right? It made Bowen feel, like a child to often so some times he worked hard to find a way to do things on his own in case one day he did not have a servant. Suddenly his trusty dog Tye came running into the room as he was putting away the shoe cleaning supplies and laughed as the dog knocked him out of the chair he had been using. He let out a loud laugh as he hit the floor and had to push Tye off his chest. When he finally got back up he grabbed the gift for Quinn a bottle of imported perfume. He put his shoes back on and pulled himself up heading out of the room the small dog bouncing around his legs. "Tye knock it of you little mutt you." He laughed seeing him tilt his head at him.

He walked down the stairs laughing at Tye. "Where is uncle?" He asked his puppy who let out a happy bark which made him laugh as well. "Come on you. Campbell and Quinn are waiting for us i am sure. Where are they?" He asked as the dog who looked at him determined. He let out a small bark as Bowen laughed watching him run away determined to find the two he was looking for. Bowen headed to the warmth of the study where the fresh fire was still burning. "Campbell? Quinn?" He called out in the room as he rounded to the chairs not seeing them and let out a hmm noise from his mouth. "Where are they.... Tea does not take that long does it?" He thought to himself. He held the box with Quinn's present in it as he took a seat near the fire and looked the box over, it was not as much as Campbell's or even as special but the scent was nice he thought. Campbell's gift was simple since he saw the man more often and Quinn he did not see as much. He leaned back in the chair closing his eyes holding the gift feeling the warmth of the fire.

Tye found his way to the kitchen letting out a small bark and running in circles telling them Bowen was looking for them as he had his tongue out at Campbell and keeping distance from Quinn, the dog knew better but was trying to not upset the man as well. The dog was almost smarter than most humans as he sat at Campbell's feet whimpering and nuzzling his head on the mans leg trying to push him towards the door. After a moment he headed out of the kitchen and sat by the study again.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Intellectual Prophet

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
User Image

Manuel keep smiling, recognizing the confused look in the other male’s eyes as he probably tried to figure out if he knew this blonde man, and it didn’t seem like it. And it was very much true. They hadn’t met before. The male seemed rather occupied by his mopping of the floor. Just as soon as he finished speaking he was back to the floor, swiping all over the place. It made a chuckle come out of Manuel. “Well, the inn can’t have messy floors.” He said with a grin.

He let the man do his work, and just about when he thought he would introduce himself he heard the front door open and close and he turned around to see who it could be. Be it stranger or friend. And in this case, it was actually a friend. A friend he hadn’t seen for a while. He almost instantly recognized the pink haired woman. It was Annika, a friend of him since before he moved to fontania. She had changed since he last saw him, but he did never forget a woman’s face. A big grin grew on his face. “Annika! Long time no see! I thought you wouldn’t arrive until next week, or is it me who have messed things up as usual?” He laughed a bit. It was nice to see someone from his old life, even if he was significantly less violent now than before. He hadn’t liked to leave his friends behind from the start. Still, he found it a bit hard to know how he was supposed to greet her. They hadn’t seen each other for a year. Normally he would go with a hug, but he shoved his hands into his pockets for now.

Soon a new voice was heard, this time it was an unknown one. At the opening to the hallway to the inn’s rental rooms he found another woman leaning on the wall, eyeing the group speaking in a sensual manner. He thought it had to be one of the guests at the inn since he didn’t know who it was. He hadn’t really ever been affected by such thing, and there was only one woman for him. A specific blonde lady at the café by the name of Mari. But still he gave her a friendly smile. She was a woman, and every woman was a lady to Manuel. “Good morning, my lady.”

His attention was brought back to Yuuki again when he spoke and asked for the woman’s name, reminding he had yet to introduce himself. “Ah, I’m sorry. I’m Manuel Sanders by the way. I’m the tavern cook.”

ᴍᴏᴏᴅContent ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴThe inn ᴡɪᴛʜYuuki, Annika, Tora
User Image
" T h e ( ) G a m b l e r "

User Image
Location: Cafe ◄► Who i'm with: Giaan, Helena, the mayor, and the other customers. ◄► How I feel: Hungry and curious ◄► What I think: "Hopefully she doesn't find me weird.."

--------------------------------

Riku nodded as the baker suggested a few things before his lips curved upwards into a smile when she began rambling on about all the pastries they had. He didn't think it was a bad thing though. Being proud of your work is a nice quality to have. 'If she's this excited about them then they all must be good right?' the redhead thought to himself as he went over her suggestions. He didn't really mind sweets although he wasn't really a big fan of them either. A croissant or a biscotti definitely sounded good right now. A cinnamon roll also felt like a good selection although Riku wasn't really in the mood for something so sweet in the morning. Hearing her apologize for her run down of their pastries, Riku simply shook his head and smiled at her as he replied, "No harm done since you made everything sound really good. Besides, I prefer knowing all my options before going all in on something."

Shaking off his silly poker reference, the hungry redhead decided on what he'd like to fill his stomach this morning. "I'll have an almond biscotti as well as a plain croissant." Going through all her suggestions in his head again he was satisfied with the order. As he waited for her to finish taking his order he turned his head towards the door again and noticed the rain was still falling. Even though he lived close by, there was no point in going all the way home in the rain when he could just eat at the cafe. "I'd also like to eat here if that's not too much trouble."

He then paused slightly realizing he didn't catch her name. "If you don't mind i'd also like to know your name as well. I'm kinda new to the town so it'd be nice to get to know the locals" Since coming to Fontania, the young gambler hadn't really had time to socialize so it was the perfect time to get to know who to trust and who to avoid.

--------------------------------

User Image

Intellectual Prophet

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
User Image
User Image

Quinn did not like how the butler’s lips twitched into a smile, proving he must have noticed how the words had irritated the wizard. The biggest mistake you could do in a situation like this was to show emotions, and he had just done that a few moments ago. But what could he do? He was human as well, sort of. He couldn’t always control his emotions, to his own chagrin. However, he liked Campbell’s weak protest when he had trapped him by the counter. It kept Quinn’s smirk alive.

He hadn’t intended to stop Campbell furthermore and when the kettle whistle pierced the air Quinn grimaced. He was sensitive to loud noises, more than he was to other things, and Campbell took advantage of the situation and used it to slip away. Quinn didn’t find a problem with that, and rather contently leaned on the counter as Campbell tended to the tea. He thought he had pushed Campbell enough to be at least slightly obliging. But maybe it was just their conversation that had made impression of that, since Quinn had been very wrong with that assumption.

It started with Campbell saying Quinn would only get what he gave him. An eyebrow shot up, as if he doubted what he heard. Then it continued, and he regretted he hadn’t stopped Campbell and kept him stuck by the counter. Their conversation certainly had made a sharp turn and returned to its usual manner, and it frustrated Quinn. Or rather, what Campbell was saying was something that really pissed him off. He walked closer to Campbell, who was openly mocking him. “Back to old routines, hm?” He laughed. He really had to restrain himself to not let it get to him too much. He raised his ring-clad finger in front of Campbell’s face. “The only reason I haven’t crushed you under my boot like the useless sad being you are is because it would hurt Bowen.” He spoke between clenched teeth with a cold voice, but keeping a smirk to attempt not to appear too affected. But it was probably rather obvious Campbell had succeeded. Yes, Campbell may be a clever attractive young man, but he simply had the power to piss Quinn off. He wasn’t used to people who stood up against him with such success, it was rare. It really frustrated him that he couldn’t do anything against Campbell, certainly when he had made fun of his power, his honor, calling him weak. He had to figure out another way to get to him. “You better keep hiding behind your master.”

He turned around to leave the room. He saw no reason to stay there anymore, and by that moment a dog, Tye, stormed into the kitchen. Quinn only spent a short glance on the dog before continuing out of the room. At least the dog knew how to show respect. He continued through the hallways. Bowen should be finished with whatever he had to do in his room. And this time his hypothesis was right. He found the young male in the study, seated by the fire. He stepped into the room, intending to take a seat as well. “Greetings once again. Everything went fine with the horse?” He said putting on a smile instead of the brooding frown he’d had since he left the kitchen. As he sat down he made himself comfortable with a sigh. “You don’t mind if I smoke?” In normal circumstances he wouldn't ask, but he was rather polite around Bowen. Though, he really wanted a smoke after the recent events.

ᴍᴏᴏᴅSlightly sour and pensive ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴMansion, kitchen > Study ᴡɪᴛʜCampbell, Bowen

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
╔════ ๑۞๑ ══════════════════════════════════╗
" PεrғoямιиG ιs мy vεяy soul. LoиG αғтeя I pαss, I will вε fouиd dαncιиG wιтн тнε Gods. "

I'm moving here! ↘↘↘ Locαтιoŋ
                                                  Please get the hell away Aearon Quarter - Sanitarium

I'm moving here! ↘↘↘ Oвsεяvεяs
                                                  Please get the hell away Nicholas - No one

I'm moving here! ↘↘↘ FεεℓιŋG...
                                                  Please get the hell away Relieved, calm, less nervous.

╚══════════════════════════════════ ๑۞๑ ════╝

xxxxxx She was more then relieved when the young male spoke. "How kind." She replied, flashing a less nervous smile. She frankly didn't even want to go back out in the rain. She could see already that this male was a sweet man. Well, being a caretaker to an ill patient was showing kindness enough, but you'd be surprised at how many people she'd met that did it strictly for the money and a good image. Those sorts of people made her very upset. Though, the thought barely even stuck around in her mind, passing by as he add his own introduction. "It's nice to meet you as well. Thank you for your greeting." Her smile kept strong. She was again happy to see he wasn't at all mean. Her nerves on the matter where slowly fading, leaving but a seemingly shy girl in return. Nicholas himself seemed... passive, shy even. It was no doubt because she was new.

Her smile faded though, as he mentioned how... Hawk was it? ...was rather tired from the night before. She'd arrived later in the night, sometime rounding 1o or so, and she had been much to tired to go and mingle, or even contribute to the celebrations with her dancing and singing. It would be nice to get herself a good impression on her fist official day in the Fontania. Kind of sad that it was raining though... a sign? She really hoped it wasn't a bad one. "I can play something soft to help him fall asleep, or something upbeat to uplift his spirits if he wishes." She was hoping assuming this, 'Hawk' was a male. It sounded male. She offered up a chuckle, which came out rather... What would be the word? Well, in the least it didn't sound very confident. A bit of remaining nerves nagging at her mind. Would Hawk like her music? Would he even wish to hear it? Regardless, she offered a bow when Nicholas walked back to the stairs. He'd mentioned that she could make herself at home. How nice. Perhaps she should freshen up some? Oh, Would he mind much if she made herself a cup of Coffee? Of course she'd pay the Sanitarium back.

With that in mind, she made her way into the kitchen, placing down her things upon a table. Looking about, she kept an eye open for something to make the coffee. Perhaps in the cupboards? Stepping forward, she began to search, finding nearly everything else besides coffee beans, or Ground Coffee. She felt silly a moment later when she found it on the counter, right in plain sight. "Does Mr. Nicholas like Coffee?" She pondered to herself, looking down at the bag. Opening it she smiled as she took in the scent of the coffee. "What a wonderful smell." Pouring out enough for at least three cups, she took note of how much it was she was using, then went to work preparing it. Hot water, and a bit of time, there would be something nice to drink. Drinking warm liquids always felt better when drinking them on a cool, rainy day... such as today. Searching the cupboards, she found the one holding Mugs, and brought down one, for herself. Pouring the warm liquid into the cup, she held up it to her nose. Such a wonderful smell. It melted whatever nerves she had away, leaving a kind smile on her lips.

With that, she ventured over to the table and took a seat facing the doorway. Blowing the coffee to get it cooled down, she sipped. "Feels even better going down." A giggle followed as she sipped some more. Perhaps it was her new found good mood that made her feel as though this were the best coffee she'd ever tasted. Resting the cup down onto the table, she slid it over some, giving enough room for her to bring her Violin case before her. Opening it, she stared down at the fine oak instrument before her. Some sheet music popped out from the top, though she'd more then likely play something from memory it was nice to have on hand some sheet music of songs she'd yet to memorize. Running her fingers from it's body to it's neck, she plucked a string, making a rather dull sound.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
      User Imagexxxxx
      ( ) GIAAN ELMES
      let me turn your sweet dreams to real life
      gingerbread man is holding cupcakes
      more stuffing for your apple pies
      will Choclate Truffles Fall?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
      Pastry Chef
      Find me the Cafe, Just helping Mari and Helena with customers Riku, Weaver and Annabelle, feeling pretty nervous but I'm okay.
      (Gigi's Journal ⊙▽⊙)

Giaan smiled sheepishly as she rubbed the back of her neck with her hand. She felt so awkward, though the redhead didn't seem to mind it. The baker nodded again and grinned, glad that he ordered two things. She lifted the glass cover from the food, and with some tongs she placed his order on a plate. She then placed that on a tray along with his coffee, a napkin, utensils, a small cup with milk and another with sugar. She stared at it to make sure everything that he needed was there. As she was doing so, she heard him ask if he could eat there, which she had figured as much. Who would want to go outside in this rain?

"Sure. Just follow me, I'll take you to a table." She answered as she picked up the tray and headed around the counter. Was this how Mari did it? Probably not. Though it didn't matter now, she was already leading him to a table. When he asked for her name, Giaan perked up turning her head slightly in his direction. "It's Giaan... Giaan Elmes." Replying back, she tried thinking of something else to say other than her name. Probably a 'nice to meet you.' would be the correct response, but Giaan's mind was blank in situations like these. She was so bad at socializing with new people and making friends, it was embarrassing. Giaan paused when she heard the cup and plate on the tray clinking together as if someone was vibrating the tray. She looked down at the tray to find that her hands were slightly trembling. "Here's good!" She chimed bashfully and without a moment to lose she placed the tray on the nearest table. She mentally chastised herself for being so weird.

Setting the coffee and plate of biscotti and croissant onto the table, Giaan took the tray and hugged it against her chest. "Enjoy." She added with a timid smile before turning around on her heels to head back to the kitchen. She paused midway however, realizing she gave him her name but didn't get his. She did this a lot, not taking advantage of a good opportunity to make a friend and just letting it pass right under hands, regretting it later on when she realized what she should have said. She debated for a second if it was too late to ask, she already had her back to him. Her face turned red for no apparent reason as she decided to turn back around, managing to ask "I forgot to ask you yours? .... Your name, I mean." Great, she's now made herself to be the oddest local in town. At least in her mind, that's what she thought.

Fashionable Businessman

User ImageUser Image

▇▇▇▇ I__WILL__ⒷⓇⒺⒶⓀ __ϻу__( h e s i t a t i o n )
                                        _____________________________________チャンネルすぐに変えちゃう見たいにね
                                        _____________________________________目の前のリアルから逃げてた
                                        _____________________________________自由の意味もきっとまだ知らずに
                                        _____________________________________見えないルールが縛るよ
                                        _____________________________________確かめたくて私だけにできる明日を
                                        _____________________________________立ち止まれないから隠れた太陽よび起こして

-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-

He got him. Finally, they were back to that same routine, and the thought of it actualy brought some relief to Campbell. The only real defense he had against Quinn was his wit, although that normally didn't account for much. It was a bother that Quinn would get so close, and when he took steps forward towards Campbell once more, the pink-haired man almost bit his lip in protest. Hadn't Quinn done enough of the 'getting up close' kind of threat? But even still, Campbell could see it in Quinn's face, and in his voice, that he had gotten to him. Instead of replying to the man's words, Campbell just smiled his polite smile, though it did not reach his eyes.

The last words Quinn said almost caused Campbell's smile to fade, but he kept it up until he man was out of the kitchen. He let out a sigh of relief, placing a hand to his heart. He was a little glad it hadn't gone on any longer, really. Quinn was too much sometimes. Ugh, and he'd have to deliver the tea to them out in the study. Campbell didn't want to stay with them, although he did want to ensure Quinn wasn't filling Bowen's head with stupid things.

Surprise came out of Campbell's mouth in a 'oh' sound as Tye came bounding into the kitchen. He smiled as the animal tried to move them on, and he chuckled quietly as the dog scampered back off. He kind of hoped the dog would trip Quinn, but he didn't want to have to clean up any blood on the ground. Especially Quinn's. Actually, Quinn's blood on the floor would be considered a trophy...

He cleared his thoughts and grabbed the two cups of tea, putting the tea bag back in Quinn's. That was too watery, even for his enemy, and the only reason he took it out so quick was for show. He made sure to remember which glass was what, and he held them firmly in his hands as he walked out into the study. He noticed Quinn already making himself at home, so he approached Bowen first. He handed Bowen his tea, just to ensure Quinn couldn't try and grab the 'wrong' one.

"Your tea, Master Bowen." Campbell announced. He then turned to Quinn and put the mask back on, considering he was in Bowen's sight. He handed the watered down tea to the man, "And yours, Master Quinn."
                                        User Image

-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-

_____________________________________Feeling myself being pushed back into a corner
                        _____________________________________I ran away from the reality that was right before my eyes
                        _____________________________________Without knowing bitter blood and jealously, I was bound by an invisible restraint
                        _____________________________________I needed to see for myself that tomorrow only I can create
                        _____________________________________Because I can't just sit idly by
                        _____________________________________And timidly shrug away my future

OOC:---
                        ----------████ █ I WILL OVERCOME ALL, WHATEVER MY WEAKNESS
                        _______to___discover___the___purpose___i___will___live___for

Rinon's Wife

Blessed Citizen

10,125 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

One shot to your heart, without breaking your skin,
              No one has the power to hurt you like your kin.
              Kept it inside, didn't tell no one else,
              Didn't even wanna admit it to yourself.
              And now your chest burns, and your back aches,
              From fifteen years of holding the pain.
              And now you only have yourself to blame
              If you continue to live this way.

Get it together!
              You've got to heal your body,
              Get it together!
              You've got to heal your heart.
              Whatsoever you sow you will reap.
              Get it together!

My Location :: Flower shop
              With who :: Mira, Swann, and Circe
              Doing :: Talking to Circe
              Feeling :: Extremely happy and utterly joyful
              The clothes on my back :: [x]

While awaiting for a reply from Swann, her eyes drifted from the button to the front doors. The rain was still coming down. It looked like it was going to be a while before it let up. That's when she saw something strange. The flowers in both the pots on the ground and in the air all began to grow, at an astonishing rate. Walking towards the door, she peered out at the flowers. Sure enough, they were blooming brightly. Her eyes had not deceived her. Turning to look around the shop, the woman's emerald eyes opened at the sight. Her flowers were blooming so bright! Those still in their protective buds unfolded before her eyes, revealing vibrant color. "Oh!~ Swann, our flowers!" It was quite a display, like an array of nature's fireworks. And then, it stopped.

Looking around her, she noticed that every single flower in the shop was so bright, and more beautiful then they've ever been. And that is a very difficult level for a flower to reach when being raised by Henrietta. Walking over to a cluster of flower pots, she bent down, inspecting the plants gently. Mira wiggled in her arms, trying her best to catch a whiff of the flowers' scents. "My little flowers! Well, you're not so little anymore, now are you? Tell me, what made you grow so beautifully so fast my dears?" The florist had little time to question her flowers. Her probing was interrupted by the sound of the door chime. Standing up off the ground, she looked towards the door, to see a man standing there.

He set down a tool box, and smiled. What a privilege it was, to see someone smile at her flowers. His words stretched a smile across her lips, her eyes lighting up with happiness. "Welcome! There's no need so be sorry, I love it when people come in to visit our little shop." Gesturing to the rest of the shop with one hand, she continued to smile at the stranger. "And thanks to an unknown force, our flowers are even more beautiful than ever! Surely this must be a blessing! It's so wonderful! I wish this force would come back everyday! That'd make me so happy. And our flowers would be too."

Letting out a merry sigh, she let her puppy down and watched as she teetered her way over to the stranger. "Are there any specific flowers you'd really like to see? I could show you to them."

Dapper Smoker

User Image
x x x xAUBREY OLIVIA DARLING

I CAN'T IMAGINE BEING ANYWHERE ELSE xxxxxxxxxx I CAN'T IMAGINE BEING ANYWHERE ELSE BUT HERE
I CAN'T IMAGINE BEING ANYWHERE ELSE xxxxxxxxxx I CAN'T IMAGINE BEING ANYWHERE ELSE BUT HERE

IndentxxxxAs Aubrey opened her eyes to a new day she felt a bit lonesome. She hadn't seen or talked to any of her friends in a while. There were still so many people in the town that she had not even met yet. She placed her feet on the ground and made her way to the bathroom to change and brush her hair. She picked out a simple outfit to wear to work and a messy updo. She sang to herself as she made sure she looked cute. After all, Aubrey was very into fashion and looking her best. As she made sure everything was absolutely perfect, she slipped on her shoes and walked outside and towards the ranch to check on the animals. She was the caretaker at the ranch after she ran away from home and made a deal with the mayor for a house. Kaede graciously accepted her into her new position and Aubrey couldn't thank her enough for it. It was a bit of a walk to get to the ranch from her home, but she didn't mind. The morning sun was beautiful and the sound of nature always put her in a good mood.

IndentxxxxAubrey soon showed up at the ranch and looked through the stalls that needed a good sweeping. The cows, horses and sheep all needed to be fed and watered. The cows needed to be milked, One of the sheep had to be sheered, she would brush all the animals, and make sure to pet them to show them affection. Aubrey loved animals and loved her job. She got out the fodder and put a helping in the troughs and refilled the buckets of water so it was fresh. She led the animals into the field to graze so she could clean up the stalls. After they were all out of the barn, she grabbed a broom and a tool to pick up droppings and began to clean out the stalls. It wasn't the funnest part of the job, but it was an essential part to it. Once that was all done, she made sure to check on the animals once more before wandering. Aubrey would make sure the chores were done and then come back every two hours or so to make sure the animals were doing well. She made her way out of the barn making sure the doors were shut and walked around to the back where the fenced in field was where she had led the cattle, horses, sheep and goats. "I'll be back soon guys! Then I'll let you back in the barn and give you all a treat!" Aubrey smiled as she made her way back to the town.

IndentxxxxAs Aubrey made her way back in town she pondered on what she wanted to do, there was a lot and she still needed to check out the town a bit more. She wasn't up for checking out any of the shops just yet, however she did want to check out the scenery. Moonside hill sounded like a good place to check out. She could probably cloud watch for a bit and then make her way back to the ranch to check on the animals. She started through the Market square and saw where the hill was. Much to her surprise, the hill wasn't just an area of scenery there was a mansion on the hill. "Wow, there's a mansion in the town?" Aubrey thought as she stood outside the mansion pondering if she should leave or if she would be intruding. She didn't want to bother anyone. She wondered who lived in the mansion.

[Moonside Hill // Mansion] [Alone] [Curious][JOURNAL]

Dapper Smoker

User Image

[Tavern & Inn] [Co-workers] [Hungover][JOURNAL]

LAYOUT BY LENSEE
_________ I'VE x S E E NxTHIS PLACE BEFORE
x x x x x x x Backx when I was x y o u n g
x x x x xAND I HAD SOMETHING

x x x x x x x x x x x MORE xt ox PROVE ↘↘

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

Indentxx xxAiden had the worse hang over of his life. New years, he always drinks way too much. His old childhood friend Jay used to warn him about it but she had moved from Fontania back to their childhood home. His head pounded as he quickly made his way to the bathroom and turned the shower on rinsing himself off. After that he got dressed into his normal plain attire and head out to the streets of Fontania to mingle with some of the people in the town. He slipped on a pair of sunglasses so his head wouldn't hurt as bad. "Ugh, this is going to be a long day."

Indentxx xxAiden wandered the town and found himself at the Tavern. He decided to drop by, after all they had a new boss so he wanted to introduce himself. He walked into the Inn and announced to the crew of workers there. "Hey everyone! Hows it hanging?" He smiled and winced at the brightness as he took off his glasses. Everyone in town knew Aiden was a hard drinker and being the bartender, it was only certain that he would supply himself drinks as well and take the money out of his tips to do so. Let's just say all the tips he made the night before did not exist anymore. He used all his tip money to buy the strongest drinks he could make and drank the night away with his fellow drinkers. Of course, he barely even remembered what he even did last night.

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

________ NOW THAT I AM OLDER
I've seen all the things that I want && x x x
I'm ready to make my move
Stare straight-facedx D o n ' t hesitate --x x x
Tell you why would we w a n t, to make you bastards wait?x x
THANK GODx x x
I GOT THIS CHANCE NOW I CAN SAY↙↙

Keshinomi's Husband

Omnipresent Loiterer

13,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

┏════════════════════════════┓
ა ბ გ დ ე ვ Ƚℓσrєʂ•Яoѡan•Sჟℓua ა ბ გ დ ე ვ
════════════════════════════
User Image

User ImageUser Image
                    There wasn't a chance to catch a glimpse of the damage done by the scattered embers before the arm was pulled away from his gloved grasp. Concern was met with a narrowed eyed gaze, and words that shunned against his earlier actions. Instead of feeling his good intentions appreciated, the tables were turned to the point where Llores started to get the inkling of doing something out of line. Raising his hands before him, he took a step back to give the other room with an apologetic smile. "Sorry, I was just trying to see how bad the burns were, but I forgot for a moment you're not novice when it comes to that. ," He apologize, yet wondering why he was doing so. Suddenly his eyes followed the wrist that had been pulled away, hidden against the blonde's side after he had removed the gloves.

"It could be the light, but was that...No, it was the light." Words, half mumbled and half questioning, fell from his lips and answered themselves. For a moment Llores thought he caught the remains of a scar marring the other's skin, but for all he knew it could have been a cut. "Even having a high pain tolerance, you shouldn't ignore the small injuries. They're there to tell you that something isn't right. " He added in after thought, not knowing how little his words applied.

Halfway done with the impromptus lesson, and it was disheartening to hear the other drop out. Even with the dwindling interest that the man had started out with, now the moment was just tense with awkwardness. Pulling out a mode to give shape to the molten ores out on the table, he caught the stray glances that the other had towards the window. Compared with the first encounter, it was a reversal of their circumstances with Albireo wanting to depart. "You're attitude took a changed sudden. " Llores noted out loud as he walked over to the blower, and cranked the machine to feed the fire. Starting slowly with trained care, the fire grew in intensity before heating the crucible.

Already seeped in the flame's heat, it didn't take long for the crucible to glow a light yellow as it was fed with heat. Catching the color, he moved fluidly to take hold of the tongues and pulled the ceramic from the flames. Carefully carrying it over to the table, he knew what he was doing without thinking. The lid was taken off and placed aside while still glowing hot. Inside was the molten silver liquid. Tilting the ceramic, he poured it all out into the mold. It wasn't until after the crucible was empty and placed back down to cool, did his inquiring gaze settled on Albireo.

User Image
════════════════════════════
The Blacksmith

Smithery_____ With: Albireo____ Confused____ Something happened and I missed it.

Bashful Celebrant

User Image

HEAD ✎ LIBRARIAN

❝Books are the quietest and most constant of friends;
                                                                They are the most accessible and wisest of counselors,
                                                                And the most patient of teachers.❞

Where Flower Shop x // x With Whomever is there x // x Doing Greeting People

______________________________________________________________________

There wasn’t much one could do in this weather; the rain ruled out all thoughts of spending the day outdoors. But Eileen thought it to be a waste to spend this Monday, the very day after the New Year’s festival, inside alone. There were so many people, friends of hers, that she hadn’t gotten to see the day before, and being the person she was, Eileen wanted to greet those she hadn’t seen.

After a short debate over where to go, the brunette settled on one place: the flower shop. Henrietta, an old friend of hers, was bound to be there. And if the librarian knew her as well as she thought, the woman was probably ecstatic about the rain. After all, she did love her plants, and plants did need water to live. With that last thought, Eileen tightened the scarf around her head before proceeding in the direction of the dainty flower shop. Her feet hitting the now muddy ground with a splash.

Eileen soon showed up at the small shop, a gentle smile on her face. By now her coat was soaked, and her hair starting to frizz. I knew I should’ve braided it this morning … A sigh escaped her mouth silently. Oh, well …

Pushing the door of the shop open slowly, the young woman entered the shop before shutting it softly behind her. Before her were dozens of colorful flowers and among them familiar faces. It’s that man from the café yesterday … He appeared unharmed. That was good, because that meant after he had left the shop, nothing bad had happened. And next to him, in all her golden haired glory, was—”Henrietta … Hello ~”

User Image

GetoffDatMonkey's Other Half

Obsessive Bookworm

13,725 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User ImageRosetta KinelyUser Image
Where am i?: At the Tavern
What i am doing: trying to find food
Who is with me: people i dont know.
My thoughts: I am a reject....

Rose was finally dressed and looking good, at least to the standards she cared about. She finished off her hair before grabbing her purse which she slung over her chest and headed out of the room making sure to lock it before she headed to the down stairs. She was in a dress again, but since it was raining she wore another pair of her leggings, happy to have them since it was not only easier to climb in trees with them on but it was easier to stay warm. She was nearly skipping down the stairs, she was hardly ever in a bad mood as she smelt something delicious and made a turn for where the food would be.

She heard someone call out to others and raised a brow. Rose was feeling far to groggy to truly care who was around her at the moment. Her own mother could have walked in and tried to hug her and Rose would not have paid her much mind. She looked around and sighed not recalling how to order there but was really not sure what she wanted just yet anyway. She took a seat at an empty bar stool looking down as she thought about what she wanted, a nice cup of coffee might help. She was still a bit chilled from sleeping outside all night, in a tree. She kicked herself mentally for that one, she was far to upset after feeling rejected by her friend Damien.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces