• Powerful Legion 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
User Image
𝓐𝓬𝓮 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼

- 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒆-𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝑷𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒆-𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒆𝒇 -
[Journal]

"𝑵𝒐 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔. 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒂 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒄𝒖𝒕. 𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚!"

He couldn't help but to laugh out loud as Yuuka hugged and spinned the poor guy around like that. It was just adorable. Yes, he actually found it cute. Especially with Luke's reaction. He might find the other to be a bit young for his taste, but that didn't mean he couldn't find him cute~!

"Hahaha! You two are just adorable~! Be careful with the boy Yuuka~! We want to keep him around for as long as possible~!"

Yupp, despite being tired, Ace was in a great mood today. But it was new year, so why wouldn't he be? Hard not to be happy and chipper during new year~! And the new mayor could wait a little bit. He probably wanted to have a little peek around the town hall first on his own anyhow before they came to show him around. Besides, Ace wanted to pick out a little gift for Hawk. A good luck charm did sound perfect~! And getting to look closer at one, they were without a doubt well made. Luke certainly was improving at a fast rate here.

"Amazing~! You really made these yourself? Can see you put a lot of work into them~! Would it by any chance be ok if I purchased two right away, despite it being a little early? Gonna go see Hawk after we go greet the new mayor. Figured he'd like one~!"

Of course, he wanted an extra to give to the poor secretary. She had probably worked twice as hard as Ace. She was simply better with paperwork than he was. So she did deserve a little something. But he wasn't mentioning that yet~! He kind of liked getting a few things for his friends and all during special events. So he'd undoubtedly come back and get a few more of those charms later~! And of course, he'd probably get something from one of the other stands for Luke~! Would be mean if he was the only one not to get something~!

"... 𝑶𝒌𝒂𝒚. 𝑵𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒕! "

User Image
Ⓛσcαтισи Outdoors, in town, helping to set things up.
Ⓦιтн Yuuka and Luke.
Ⓜσσδ Chipper but sleepy.
Ⓣнσυɢнтs Haha! They're both adorable!

OOC

Hilarious Autobiographer

7,250 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Location:: Town Hall With:: Wilhelm and Strangers Thoughts:: Hmm....

The General made his way towards the group, with his arms full of his bags. All seven feet and three inches of him. He looked upon the group as his eyes shifted from side to side. He then set his bags down as he smiled to them. "Greetings, good citizens. It is I!" He stated boldly as he cast his shirt off of his back and onto his belongings. His muscles glistened with his natural oils as he flexed in a splendid pose. Bright pink sparkles surrounded him as he spoke out to them. "Your new Mayor, Theodore Timble Weaver of the prestigious Weaver legacy. I am here to... Wilhelm if you would please." He began turning his attention to the ferret as it came back.

Wilhelm leapt onto the General's bags and opened one of them and pulled out a small record player, just his size and set it up on the railing of the Town Hall steps. He then went back to the bag and got a small record and cranked it up. As a song played from it, 'Amestris Military march'. As soon as the fanfare started he began again. "Thank you. I am here to sculpt these lands into perfection with blood sweat and tears. Organize this place as only that of the Weaver family could, through techniques that have been passed down through generations!" As he assumed another pose and went over to Ace giving him a more indepth look. "Gaze upon these, and tell me that such architecture could ever lie, just as I thought. You are speechless to the Legacy of the Weaver family. Do not worry citizens as I shall do my best to carve this land into immortality itself!"

Theodore then put his shirt back on and gave a nod to Wilhelm who stopped the record. "Why hello there dear lad." Loving children of all ages even those in their teens and late teens. The General went down and hugged Luke lifting him off the ground with a tight squeeze, and setting him back down. "Hmm... You feel a bit light. You should really eat your vegetables and mind your elders. Then maybe you can be as strong as me. Come Wilhelm we have much to do." As he grabbed up his bags, as the Ferret leaped upon his shoulder and they went into the town hall, finding the Mayor's office, or rather where he remembered it used to be.

Dapper Fairy

User Image

OH THE RIVER, OH THE RIVER!
                                                          and i'm
                                                      a satellite heartxxxxxxi'll be true to you

! ! and the JOY it b.b.brings to me

talking to: harley // mood: annoyed/excitedlocation: harley's house

do you think of mexxxxdo you wonder xxxxif we could ever bexxxx

Charlotte was not a morning person, and her day to day lifestyle reflected the fact. Her heavy curtains were always drawn closed until at least nine in the morning, and even then when she woke up, she was only half conscious. Her morning started roughly because her night was finished at very late hours. She dedicated herself to working almost constantly, and breaking the habit of staying up until two in the morning meant that she didn't get as much done. Not getting enough done meant she had to sell more to

Charlie groaned and rolled out of bed at seven-thirty New Year's Day, however. She hadn't slept much the previous night, because the excitement for the festival had bubbled up and kept her awake way past the usual time. She mumbled something unintelligeble and rolled around for a few minutes, debating whether the festival was really all the important, and whether she wanted to risk freezing her toes off to get tea. A nagging voice in the back of her head reminded her that she was going to be manning a stall for the first time since she'd began taking care of the gift shop, and that brightened her mood drastically. Stirring with newfound energy, Charlie leapt to her feet and crossed her room to the large armoire. She wanted to look nice for the celebration, so she could attract more customers, but she didn't want to look too fancy - it just wasn't in her personality to dress in the best fabrics avaliable.

Eventually she decided on a decent-looking blouse, a teal one with a rounded scoop that clashed terribly with her flaming orange hair. A plain, brown ruffled skirt was next, and she turned a bit to admire the strip of fabric near the hem she'd sewn pink and blue flowers into. She padded over to the bedroom door and flung it open, excited to start the day. She glanced quickly at the grandfather clock (the only bit of furniture in her home that wasn't ratty looking), and pulled her coat out from the rack. After brushing her hair, Charlie shot out the door, locking it quickly behind her and leaning down to tie the rest of her brown boots. She hurried down the path from the side of her home that lead to the back door of the gift shop, slipping in hurriedly. She glanced around before lighting a candle and grabbing the basket of plush dolls and other knitted items she'd planned on selling at the festival. Situating the heavy load in her arms, she then walked briskly down the paths that pointed her in the direction of the town hall.

Once she got closer to the tall building, she dared a peek at Harley's home, since it was so close. Her feet stopped moving when she noticed that the curtains were still drawn, and there wasn't an light in the windows. She managed a look around the corner of the town hall, noting that people were already beginning to set up stalls for the celebration, and then blew a short strand of hair from her face. "At this rate, he's going to miss the festival...and probably starve," she muttered.

Charlie twisted herself in the direction of Harley's home, walking loudly up the front stairs. She hoped all the banging would wake him up. Staring at the front door, she began knocking patiently. It was a few more minutes (and twice as many knocks) when she tried the handle, raising her eyebrows when the door swung open - it wasn't locked. "Harley!" Charlie called into the house, peeking her head around corners as she unsurely moved through the hallways. "Your ]door was unlocked...What if someone breaks in and murders you?" she continued, stepping into a particular corridor and glancing at the closed door she assumed lead to her friend's bedroom. Charlie put down her basket and coat in the kitchen, and moved back to the bedroom door. She knocked once before opening it slowly.

"Like me, if you don't hurry up and get your lazy a** out of bed..." she threatened teasingly, blinking at the darkness of the room. She navigated her way to the small bedside table and lit the candle there. Harley was definitely asleep, if the splayed out and snoring lump under the covers of his bed was any hint. Her face suddenly felt a bit warm, because he didn't seem nearly as intimidating as he usually did...he was cute, even, almost innocent looking. She snorted in a rather unladylike way, knowing that was the farthest thing from the truth. Charlie cleared her throat awkwardly and brushed her thoughts to the side before leaning over Harley's face and poking his cheek aggressively.

"Hey! What does it take to get you to wake up?" she demanded, raising her voice slight, a mockingly threatening tone to her words. "You've gotta set up your stall for the festival." she muttered, hands now on her hips and foot tapping impatiently. She figured he was just ******** with her, pretending to be asleep until she gave up. Charlie crossed her arms. "Ugh, Harley. Come on...I'll make you breakfast if you get up now," she offered, nearly begging.

Fashionable Genius

User Image

Once the pink headed girl let go of the boy she kept her grin plastered on her face. Today was already starting to be a good morning. Patting him on the head she pinched the young boy's cheek. "I have to worry about you, I monitor everyone in the town~" she said cutely before letting go of his cheek. Yuuka never really thought about how Luke felt when she hugged him, she loved hugging but the fact that she was shorter than her, his face usually was pressed against her chest. Hearing Ace made her laugh along with him. "Don't worry, Luke's a lot tougher than he looks. Hahaha!~" she said patting the boy on his head.

A tiny bit after she noticed something put into the police chiefs hands. They were tiny wooden charms, simple but effective. "Ah, how cute!" she gushed as she admired the little wooden tablets. "You're so talented Luke, I bet you'll be as good as Thomas in no time!" she said cheerfully. This new years was definitely a happy cheerful one, it lifted the girl's spirits completely, down to the last pink hair. When Ace spoke of buying stuff for Hawk it reminded the woman that it would probably be nice to get some things for her friends as well.

She thought for a bit of what Ace would like. He was so busy lately that she thought he deserved something nice, not to mention Luke as well. As the day continues she was soon startled by a loud noise, that seemed like someone was yelling. A giant shirtless man was making his way towards them, Yuuka couldn't help but feel a tiny bit intimidated. He was bigger than Ace, and Ace to Yuuka was already extremely tall.

The pink headed girl kept her mouth shut, it'd be awkward to introduce herself at a time like this. Not like anybody could over the mans roaring voice anyway. When the man lifted up Luke Yuuka became a bit worried. She just hoped the man wouldn't crush the boy or anything, though while those two were next to each other Luke really did look like a young child. As he left the girl couldn't helped but be astonished. "That's the new mayor huh . .?" she said nervously rubbing her temples. He seemed like more trouble than she bargained for.

[ooc]outfit
                              [/ooc]

Fashionable Businessman

User ImageUser Image

▇▇▇▇ I__WILL__ⒷⓇⒺⒶⓀ __ϻу__( h e s i t a t i o n )
                                        _____________________________________チャンネルすぐに変えちゃう見たいにね
                                        _____________________________________目の前のリアルから逃げてた
                                        _____________________________________自由の意味もきっとまだ知らずに
                                        _____________________________________見えないルールが縛るよ
                                        _____________________________________確かめたくて私だけにできる明日を
                                        _____________________________________立ち止まれないから隠れた太陽よび起こして

-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-

The sound of tea falling into the cup delighted Campbell more than he let on. In the early morning, when no one was awake and the house was seemingly empty, the man-servant was up and fully aware, and he enjoyed this time alone. He was in peace and got to do everything that needed to get done even before the masters of the house even awoke. He prepared breakfast, set the table, made a nice cup of cappuccino (imprinting a 'good morning' in sugar using a stencil over the foam), and tidied everything up. He was dressed in uniform, his bow tie straight, collar and cuffs clean, and the tails of his jacket falling just above the back of the knee.

It was the new year festival, something Campbell had been looking forward to. Sure, it wasn't a day off for him--he never really wanted one anyway--but it was a more relaxed kind of day. He could spend it with Bowen or even the master of the house. Or perhaps he could see his friends in town, like Charlotte or Yuuka, and maybe even run into Manuel or Michael. He would like that very much. The thoughts of the others in the town made him content until the familiar face of the lurid wizard appeared in his mind, and his smile ceased and a scowl replaced it. He didn't much care for Quinn, as his diary revealed over several pages, but he would never let Bowen know. The young master was far too happy to be in Quinn's company and if there was one thing Campbell hated it was for Bowen to be upset or sad. He shook his head to clear his thoughts and returned to the task at hand.

Leaving a tray for Claude, the master of the house, in the study, Campbell then took a tray into Bowen's room, quietly entering. He set the open receptacle down onto a side table and then walked to the window. He opened the curtains quietly, softly, letting the sun into the room. He looked over the place, his eyes trailing the bookshelves and the other decorations before they finally settled on Bowen in bed.

"Master Bowen." Campbell said gently, stepping to the edge of the bed. His hands were to his side but he stood straight and tall, one to never slouch. "Good morning, Master Bowen. Please get up and have something to eat." he smiled just as gently as he spoke, feeling blessed to be the one who was so close to Bowen--even if it wasn't as close as he really wanted to be. "I've made you breakfast, including your choice of waffles, french toast, or pancakes. There is a biscuit and gravy, or if you prefer I also put toast with an assortment of jams. I made you a cappuccino, but there is also tea available for you today." He spoke mostly on autopilot, as this sort of morning spiel was a bit of a ritual. Then, he switched subjects a bit. "Today is the New Year's Festival." the smile on his face widened a bit, showing his own excitement. "And I've also heard that the new mayor is coming today. I do hope he's nice, don't you?" He chuckled quietly, not sure if this could be considered rambling yet.
                                        User Image

-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-

_____________________________________Feeling myself being pushed back into a corner
                        _____________________________________I ran away from the reality that was right before my eyes
                        _____________________________________Without knowing bitter blood and jealously, I was bound by an invisible restraint
                        _____________________________________I needed to see for myself that tomorrow only I can create
                        _____________________________________Because I can't just sit idly by
                        _____________________________________And timidly shrug away my future

OOC:---
                        ----------████ █ I WILL OVERCOME ALL, WHATEVER MY WEAKNESS
                        _______to___discover___the___purpose___i___will___live___for

Newbie Noob

5,100 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
+x+ "Luke" Iria Terrius +x+
State: Awake and Alert Location: By her stall Company: Ace, Yuuka, Mr. Mayor and a Ferret
My Journal

"Don't treat me like a child!" Luke protested with a twang of annoyance. " I'm already seventeen! And I'm only short because I slouch." Luke protested as she stood up straight to show that she was in fact not as short as she appeared. The elder beauty stood at a respectable 5'5", but when at the peak of standing straight, Luke managed to just touch 5'6" making her an inch or just a bit less taller than Yuuka. She was quite hesitant in standing perfectly straight however, and quickly slouched back another 2 or so inches, as she was afraid that her posture or the way her chest bumps out ever so slightly when standing straight would arouse suspicion.

As she turned to discuss the purchase with Ace however, a mountain of a man approached them and made his introductions accompanied by fanfare by the ferret. Luke's dumbstruck expression was only broken when the hulking mayor picked her up one, two, almost three feet off the ground for a tight bear hug. What girl would not scream when brought up by such a monster of a man? Luke had to bite her tongue to prevent a shrill girly scream from escaping, but when he finally set her back down on the ground, she was overwhelmed by embarrassment and shock. How could a man just so casually embrace a young lady.....no...wait...she was a boy now. Luke tried to rationalize the shock, believing that the Mayor would not have known any better, but still, as he turned to enter the office, Luke's mind completely fogged up, and her radiantly pink cheeks and utterly confused facial expression were punctuated with slightly confused teary eyes and unintelligible stammering.
User Image
User Image

I'm here: at my house // I'm going here: to the square eventually // I'm feeling: annoyed, but I want food // I'm with: a person who is prone to breaking and entering

New Years Eve was his favourite time of year. You drank and ate noodles and all sort of junk to bring in the New Year. It was just one big hullaballoo! He had partied himself shitfaced and passed out as soon as he hit the covers.The day after - however - was pure and undeniable torture for him. First of all, he had to set up a stall to sell all of the new years trinkets and jewelry he had spent weeks crafting. It was too much work, really. But it helped his meager income. Secondly, he always had the worst hangover. It was absolute H E L L for him. His head pounded like a thousand wild stallions were parading around in his brain and his stomach rolled worse than a stormy sea. So much alcohol downed in so little time always did him in early in the morning the next day. He was a darn lightweight and therefore did not handle alcohol as well as some of his drinking buddies did. This also doubled the pain of the aftermath for him. If that wasn't the worst part, he could vaguely hear Charlie calling him downstairs. Goddammit, it was his decision to trust the people of this town and she didn't need to call him out on it.

Harley was cranky after he had been roused in such a crude manner and therefore ignored Charlie for the longest period of time he could manage. It was times like these he wondered why in the hell he liked being around her so much. She was often crude and too friendly and talkative . . . He guessed that was what he liked about her anyway. Still, he feigned sleep in order to get her to go away.

His plan wasn't working. The she-witch was still yelling, making his head pound harder than a horny guy on a ten dollar whore. "Shut the **** up!" he groaned, opening an eye at her. " I'll get to it when I goddam get to it, woman." He was in no mood to deal with her or to be bribed with food.

Okay, actually, food sounded really good now that his stomach had calmed down a bit. He sat up, his lower half still obscured by the bed covers. As per his usual drunken routine, he'd stripped down to being naked - butt naked - and had barely remembered to take all his piercings out. ( They hurt if he slept in them. ) His hair was probably a mess, so he ran a hand slowly through it. A grin played on his lips. "I'm up, now shoo so I can get myself ready." Harley stood up, shrouding everything below his waist with one of his sheets. He used one hand to hold them up and the other to push Charlie out of the room. "It's fifty bucks to see the show and you didn't pay, so go ahead and make yourself useful elsewhere," he said, shutting the room to the door in her face. Now that she was out of sight, he let the sheet fall from his waist and got himself into a pair of black boxers. On top of that was a ripped pair of denim. Over his shoulders he pulled a skin tight blue top then set to work plugging in all of his piercings. Eyebrow? Check. Two lip piercings? Check. Two upper bridge nose, six in the left ear, two in the right, fake gages, tongue piercing, and finally bellybutton. Everything was in and he stood back to admire his work. He looked fierce and freakin' awesome if he did say so himself. He ran a brush through his hair to make it look a little less messy, then pulled on some socks over his feet.

The whole process took, like, fifteen minutes and he already could smell the food cooking from the kitchen. That smell was rare in his house and he was enjoying it thoroughly. He never cooked and Beatrice/Charlie rarely came over to cook for him. He usually went to the cafe or tavern for food. He sat down at the kitchen table and grinned at the back of Charlie's head as she made the food. "Dang, I might as well marry you if it means I can have food that smells like this every day," he commented, his tongue piercing clicking very quietly as he talked.

ooc:: Scuse my bit of godmodding there. ; ^ ;

Tenka-kun's Significant Otter

Floppy Bunny

18,175 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
User Image
𝓐𝓬𝓮 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼

[Journal]

As a huge man came over to them, not wearing a shirt, speechless was one way of putting it. Who in the world was this crazy guy with an obsession for his muscles? Was this... Their new mayor? Oh goddess... As the guy came over to him, telling him to gaze upon him, Ace took a step back, having a kind of awkward and nervous smile on his face. He actually felt, intimidated... And Ace had been chased by bears and stuff at times when he got lost. But this guy was probably bigger than any bear he had run into. Not to mention that he was indeed a weird one. And that comes from a man who can get lost in his own house. So, for obvious reasons, Ace couldn't say a thing. Not even when the huge, weird, shirtless man hugged poor little Luke. This was the man that he and Yuuka would be stuck with every day from now on...? Oh dear heavens... He felt extra sorry for Yuuka. She was a secretary. Ace on other hand at the least had the opinion to go out on patrol.

As the huge man finally went inside, Ace turned his attention first to Yuuka, still with a nervous smile on his face.

"Please say that I'm just seeing things and that our new mayor didn't just come up to us without a shirt to show off his muscles and hug poor Luke?"

And turning his attention to Luke, the poor boy was in complete shock huh? Stepping over to him, placing a hand on the others shoulder, hoping to relax the poor guy a bit.

"You ok there Luke? Want to sit down for a bit maybe? You look pretty shaken."

Worst of it was that he and Yuuka would have to go introduce themselves and stuff. He hoped that the mayor wouldn't go throw his clothes off or anything in public more than once... Otherwise, that would completely destroy the towns reputation. He didn't go taking off more than the shirt, did he? This would be, interesting... In a kind of nightmare way... But Ace wanted to make that purchase first before speaking to the new mayor. And with Luke's shaken state, Ace would give him a little extra for his obvious suffering.

"How about two good luck charms, as well as a little extra because of, whatever that was? You should probably keep one for yourself as well... Haha..."

User Image
Ⓦιтн Yuuka and Luke and, the new mayor...
Ⓜσσδ Chipper but sleepy and a little disturbed.
Ⓣнσυɢнтs Please say that I'm going mad and that I'm just seeing things...

OOC
User Imagexxxxx
( ) GIAAN ELMES
let me turn your sweet dreams to real life
gingerbread man is holding cupcakes
more stuffing for your apple pies
will Choclate Truffles Fall?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Pastry Chef
Find me at the Cafe, Just staring at pastries like a weirdo, feeling pretty worn out but anxious
(Gigi's Journal ⊙▽⊙)

In the cafe of Fontania stood the young pastry chef. You'd think that it was the usual occurrence being that she worked there, but one look at her would prove that she did not have a usual night. It was the New Year's festival, and to Giaan that only meant one thing: pastries, desserts, sweets, candies, chocolates! Okay, so that's more than one thing, but they all fall in the same category. Giaan hadn't slept the night before. In fact she didn't even go home. She stayed at the cafe after work to prep for the festival the coming day. Though she didn't have to, but what's a festival without treats?! A dull festival that's what.

She expected there to be a lot of towns people visiting the cafe, as well as the booth that would be set up in the market place later. So in turn, Giaan worked all night making every dessert she could possibly think of. Four different kinds of cheesecakes, fruit tarts, variety of cookies, cupcakes of different flavors, macrons, waffles, chocolate fudge cakes, apple pies, blueberry pies, cherry pies, loaves of sweet breads, spicy breads, sour breads, pound cakes, cream puffs, and so much more she forgot what she made herself. Although her granddad did give her some help, he left halfway through the night so most of this was her work.

With wisps of black hair sticking out from her braids now white from the flour sack accidently exploding in her face, cheeks with smears of cream and icing, fingers splattered with chocolate, and don't even mention her apron; Giaan stood lost in thought as she stared at trays upon trays of baked goods that lined the counters and even table tops. She finally finished. Well she could make more, but she was finished mentally and physically.

So many thoughts ran through her head. 'Did I go overboard? I made too many... What if people don't buy any? What if these don't even taste good?! What if we run out of stuff!? I'll just have to make more... but I'm out of milk... and everything else.... Ack, I hope I made enough... I shouldn't have eaten that cake before, but I was hungry... Mari is gonna kill me...' and so on. Her eyes wide as she scanned every dessert, cake and cookie; analyzing and scrutinizing them, too scared to touch them incase she dropped them or messed it up.

The anxious pâtissier on the verge of a panic attack finally blinked when the little bells on the entrance door jingled and out called a customer. Jerking her head up she stared at the familiar face, greeting her with a tired look. "Hiiii...." she faded off, almost looking she was gonna pass out, but she stood her ground as she smiled waiting for Mia's reaction at her spectacular display of treats.

Fashionable Genius

User Image

Seeing Luke's shocked stated Yuuka couldn't help but feel sorry for the boy. "My hugs are definitely a lot better . ." she thought to herself nervously. Hopefully he wouldn't have any idea of hugging anyone else, and that he would keep his clothes on. That man was definitely an odd one, even Ace thought was strange, and he got lost in his own house! Ruffling her hair she tried to pretend like everything that was happening was a dream. This was crazy, even she was becoming hysterical.

"Ace, there's no way you can leave me alone in an office with that guy." she complained. Turning her attention back to Luke she wanted to comfort him, but she was sure he's had enough hugging for one day. Placing her hand on his shoulder she smiled at him, "Make as many of those charms as you can, right now I think we'll need all the luck we can get." she said a little nervously.

Yuu was definitely afraid of when they had to introduce themselves to this man. At least she wouldn't alone but the guy was huge, plus she wouldn't know what to do if he suddenly hugged any of them. Running for her life would be the most logical. "He may be a good person though, first impressions aren't always right." she said with a hint of doubt in her voice. She prayed that she was right about first impression, because obviously his wasn't the best.

[ooc]outfit[/ooc]

Dapper Fairy

User Image

OH THE RIVER, OH THE RIVER!
                                                          and i'm

! ! and the JOY it b.b.brings to me

talking to: harley // mood: excited location: harley's house

do you think of mexxxxdo you wonder xxxxif we could ever bexxxx

Charlie had half a mind to wag her finger at him, but didn't want to come off as too bossy or demanding. She usually wasn't so strict, not even around Henri - and that kid was trouble, no matter how cute. Harley was the only person in town immature and disrespectful enough to force her to revert to nagging. "Fine, enjoy your bad luck," she said, moving towards the end of his bed when he sat up. She spluttered out a few startled words before turning around and slapping a palm to her forehead, shaking her head and tossing around strands of orange hair. She was just about to stomp out when he started pushing her, and she twisted her head around to glare at him. "You obviously did not get enough beauty rest," she quipped as the door slammed in her face. Charlie huffed, crossing her arms and pounding on the door once. "Don't flatter yourself Harley! No one would pay that much anyway!" she shouted good-naturedly, laughing and then turning on her heel.

When she inspected the pantry for food, the realization that Harley lived alone and rarely used his own house hit her. There was barely anything on the shelves, save for some canned fruits that were going bad. Fortunately, the ice-box was a bit more useful, and she dug out a few eggs and sections of sausage. Charlie's stomach began growling in anticipation when she cooked, glancing up every so often and glaring unexpectedly at the sliver of the market she could see from Harley's home. Even more stalls had popped up, and she desperately wanted to get going.

"Oh, please. If you promised marriage to every person you free loaded off of, you'd have a small harem," Charlie muttered, passing the plate of food to him dubiously. She regarded him slowly, taking in the dark bags under his eyes and the unpleasant expression on his face. "You are so hungover," she started to laugh, but quickly pointed at his face, narrowing her eyes. "Don't eat too much, or you're gonna get sick." After a moment's hesitation, she dug into her own food, enjoying the breakfast but slowly bouncing in anticipation. New Year's Day was her favorite time of the year, and she was looking forward to seeing everyone congregate in the market together. She was excited to make some money as well, since her repair funds for the shop were slowly dwindling. "I'm not going to clean up after you, either,"she finished, taking a long drink from her glass and then, sitting back in her chair, shot him a serious glare.

Charlie waited for him to finish eating, glancing out the window every so often excitedly. "Oh! Almost forgot!" she shouted, leaping up from the chair and exiting the kitchen to where she'd put her basket down. She took the stairs two at a time, grabbed the handle of it, and then hurried back down to the kitchen. "Here!" she said, dropping the brown weaved basket on the ground next to her chair, and shuffling everything around until she found what she was looking for. "Happy New Year," Charlie said cheerily, holding out the small, plush version of her friend. "I made everyone in town. Hopefully I see them all today," she added eagerly, resting her elbow on the table for a moment before jumping up and taking his plate away, dumping it into the sink.

"Now, come on! Get some shoes on and let's get down to the market!" she said breathlessly, quickly slinging the basket into the crease of her elbow and tugging him towards the door. "The new mayor arrives today, too. You wouldn't want to miss the opportunity to make another poor impression, would you?" she teased.

☼ These walls are paper thin
And everyone hears every little sound

User Image
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━ Cornelius "Neil" Acton ━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

The morning light peeked though the parted curtains of small house located in the 'C' residential district of the village of Fontania. The sun was bright and warm when it touched the skin of the man who was shuffling around getting ready for the day. He walked to his windows and pulled back the sheer fabric and let the sun's full force fill his modest house. He let his eyes adjust to the new brightness before returning to the small kitchen. To a normal sized person the house would of been a perfect fit, but Cornelius was far from being 'normal' sized. He loomed over most people. Which really wasn't a problem, he could always see over people heads and didn't need help reaching the top self. It only became and issue when he was stuck spaces that did not accompany his size.
He had slept in the morning his own body was reluctant to wake and attend the festival that day. The night before had been fairly tame for him. He went out for a few drinks but as soon as the crowds picked up he found himself making excuses to return home. Work, was always a good excuse. You can't expect the mail carrier to be to hungover when there's packages to deliver. Something about "Rain, shine, snow, or sleet, we will always deliver your mail!" So no one should be surprised by Neil's concern of partying to much, right? Nah. Truth was the thought of being in such a pack and confined area made Neil's skin crawl. He really loved being around people, but more then two or three and his timid side would come creeping out. Odd that a man his size would have such anxiety over something so simple as going out and having drinks with a large group of friends, but it did.
Neil stretched as he walked to his closet, picking out a button down shirt and putting it on. The shirt was a tad small and the fabric hugged his broad chest and his toned arms. Clothing that fit well was a luxury to Neil, but he wasn't concerned if people though he was fashionable or not. If it fit he wore it. He was more concerned on not being viewed as the bumbling giant. He pulled on a thin jacket before he cracked his door open and stepped out in to the spring air.
It was a nice day for a festival, but that didn't necessarily make Neil want to go anymore. He could easily enjoy the nice day down by the pound, or at the river, maybe even the hot spring.
"That sounds nice" He thought, shutting the door behind him. Maybe he would just go spend the day at the hot spring. No one was making him go to the festival, though maybe he should stop by work just to make sure there was no urgent deliveries to be made. He knew the Town Hall was closed today, but he had a key to the mail room, and the more day's he takes off the more mail that gets piled up.
He stuffed his hands in to his pockets and started making his way up to Town Hall.

╔══════════════╗
Feeling: Anxious
Talking to: No one.
╚══════════════╝

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷
☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷
☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷
☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷
☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷
☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

▂▃▅▆█▆▅▃▂ ▂▃▅▆█▆▅▃▂ ▂▃▅▆█▆▅▃▂ ▂▃▅▆█▆▅▃▂ ▂▃▅▆█▆▅▃▂

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

☼They're shaking hands, they're shaking in their shoes
Oh Lord, don't shake me down☼

Hilarious Autobiographer

7,250 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Location:: Town Hall | With:: Wilhelm | Thoughts:: Gotta get this festival a float

As Theodore went into the primary building he made way to his office and set his bags down in front of it. He put his best dress shirt back on and retied his tie with such grace and skill, the most magnificent half Windsor knot if he did say so himself. Theo took one of his bags and made his way into his office and set his case up on his desk. He proceeded to unpack... a torn down doll house, that looked fit for a really buff man doll. But the door was quite large on it. Theo set it up as Wilhelm got a small construction worker hat from the bag and went over and helped position things as he locked them into place. As Theo was doing the final touches Wilhelm dragged a small bag over to his feet. "I didn't forget dear Wilhelm, your litter box is a must to keep this place clean." Theodore filled the little litter pan, and then went about filling his food bowl. "I'll be back with some water for you." As the giant man in his fanciful dress shirt went into the hall and found a jug of clear water sitting on his Secretary's desk, and proceeded to pour some of it into the little bowl for Wilhelm. Setting it in Wilhelm's little living room he took a quick drink before doing his ferrety business with a little bit of curtain. As he had the little house up to the window so Wilhelm could see outside.

"Let's see.. we need to get these papers taken care of then check on the festivities...." He stated as Wilhelm came out of his little manor and leaped up on the table now wearing a small wig, and a tiny monocle. "Hm... I need a witness for these signatures.. Wilhelm get the stamp pad." The General read them over briefly signing the papers bit by bit, as he would set them over to Wilhelm who would stamp the witness part with his little paw. He stopped on one of them and looked it over, "Who would ever suggest such a horrible thing. We will not tear down the Goddess shrine for a a Casino!" he tossed the paper to Wilhelm who promptly began to shred it with his teeth and claws, before pushing it off the desk with his tail. "Filthy Heretics... We will not have such thought by.." As he picked up a scrap of paper. "Barnabee Owls of Thanesport, hurumph. Barnabee.. that's a weak name for a weak little man." He stated tossing the paper down into the trash can.

Tenka-kun's Significant Otter

Floppy Bunny

18,175 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
User Image
𝓐𝓬𝓮 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼

[Journal]

Looking at Yuuka, he really felt sorry for the poor woman at this rate... She would be stuck in there all day with that man, while Ace and Cornelius had the option to do work outdoors. Maybe he could allow her to use his office if needed it? Then she could lock herself in at the very least, and claim that she needs peace and quiet to work. But he gave the poor woman a somewhat nervous laugh, as he went ahead, just purchasing the two good luck charms from Luke, despite not knowing how much the guy was intending to charge for them, but he gave him what he imagined was more than enough for the two of them. He was kind of trying to figure out what such things normally did cost, adding a little more. He just figured that Yuuka needed one now.

"I'll let you use my office if it comes down to it. You can just claim that you need peace and quiet when working. Then you at the very least can lock the door. Here~! This one is for you~! You will obviously need it more than anyone right now, haha!"

Somehow, he was finding all of this a little amusing really. But he was still trying to somewhat comfort Yuuka a little with the good luck charm, and even sneaking in a little good luck kiss on the cheek. He could be a bit of a flirt sometimes, so he didn't mind to do such things out of the blue. And turning to Luke, giving the guy a chipper smile, teasing him a bit. Different from many, Ace didn't really try hide it that he was into both men and women. Of course, around his own age, but Luke could probably use a little good luck kiss on the cheek as well~!

"Want a little good luck kiss as well Luke~? It's free~!"

He said, chuckling a bit as he happened to notice Cornelius about to head into the town hall. They couldn't possible let the poor unknowing guy go in there without knowing what lies ahead. So Ace took out a little metal police whistle, and he obviously blew in it, pretty hard. Something that should catch the others attention. Was kind of like an emergency whistle after all that Ace used when there was something going on. And he of course called to the guy as well.

"Neil! Stop right there!"

Probably ended up sounding as if Ace was stopping him for him doing something wrong and all, but it was the most easy way to make someone stop around here. At the very least Ace wouldn't go arresting him. By the looks of it, he might be saving the guy's life here.

User Image
Ⓦιтн Yuuka and Luke.
Ⓜσσδ Chipper and a little disturbed.
Ⓣнσυɢнтs Cornelius is NOT gonna go in there on his own. Poor guy has no idea what's waiting!

OOC
User Image
User Image

I'VE BEEN UP, I'VE BEEN DOWN ALWAYS GOT MY HEAD IN THE CLOUDS:
                                                  HOPIN THAT I CAN FIND ONE OF THEM THAT'S SILVER LINED
                                                  I DON'T CARE, IT CAN RAIN ALL IT WANTS ON MY PARADE.
                                                  BECAUSE WHEN LIFE GIVES ME LEMONS I MAKE LEMONADE.

I'm here:At home! // I'm going here: I'm in the square now! // I'm feeling: I want to play with Luke! // I'm with: Luke, the hero of justice, and a girl I dont really know.

Henri had just recently perfected the knowledge that allowed him to tell time. It was six in the morning and he was awake and ready to play. His momma - however - was dead to the world. He frowned and tried to busy himself by drawing a couple pictures. He drew a picture of him and Eloise turning people into frogs. Then he drew him and Luke cutting down trees. Lastly, he drew him and Hawk flying through the air like birds. He shoved these drawings into his little satchel - that held his toys and crayons for his adventures - then checked the clock again. Only fifteen minutes had passed and it felt like two hours. Maybe it had actually been two hours and he was reading the clock wrong? That was plausible. His seven year old mind went with that and he found himself attempting to wake his mother up. He pulled on her hair and made sure to pull back her covers then jumped on her for good measure. "Mommmy! Moooooomma!" He called, trying to get her to wake up. "It's the festival! The New Year's festival! We gotta goooo! We gotta go NOWW!" He had been waiting for days to get all the toys and food he desperately wanted. What if everyone bought everything before he got there? He was desperate for this situation not to happen. Within moments, his mom pulled him into a cuddle and he couldn't help but let out a huge giggle as she nuzzled him. "You terror! What makes you think you deserve to go to the festival?" She asked, raising an eybrow. Well, for one thing, he hadn't gotten into trouble since he threw snowballs at Eileen a few weeks earlier. And for another, he had been looking forward to it for the last month and a half. So, it would be just cruel if he didn't get to go. But instead, he chose to go with the simple answer. " Because you love me and people'll be sad if I'm not there!" His mom tilted her head. "And which people will that be?" Duh, there was only one answer. "Everyone!" he yelled, throwing his hands in the air.

Henri thought getting dressed was unnecessary, and would rather just run around naked. However, that appeared to be frowned upon by most people so his mother insisted on getting him dressed. Thankfully, she put him in things that he found easy to meneuver in. However, that lasted a short while until she told him to sit at the table. Ugh, it was so boring at the table. Henri kicked his feet as he sat on the chair and puffed out his cheeks, indignant. Luckily, his momma was a speed cooker and it was worth the wait. In five minutes or less, he was stuffing his face full of syrupy flapjacks. "Nmna, Ihm gowna get losha toys fom Chawlie tooay, Monma!" He said loudly, not waiting to talk until his mouth wasn't so full. "And awl getoo phay wif Sabrhina!" He really liked Charlie and Sabrina and was desperate to get out and go and play with them. "I don't want you bothering Charlie too much today, okay? You already have a lot of toys from her, you don't need anymore," his mom said, being the buzzkill. Henri was a bit spiteful and finished his milk in two gulps. "Mooom, you can't ever have too many toys. You weren't ever a kid so you wouldn't know I guess," he said, using something Harley had told him about his mother. She frowned and asked where he got that from. He answered that Harley had told him, then immediately regretted it. Maybe she'd hate Harley more now . . . oops. His momma shooed him away from the table and he ran about the livingroom, saying how he needed his binoculars and his satchel and his toys for the day to be complete.

His mom managed to wrestle him into the lime-green coat he hated and his boots, before he shot out the door. He could hear her yelling about staying in the square or something like that, but he didn't care, he'd heard it all before. He rounded the corner of town hall and rushed straight into the square.

What was he going to do first? His mom had given him enough money to buy snacks and one - she stressed ONE - toy. Well, his questions were answered when he saw Luke - his almost brother - and Ace - the hero of justice! Ace blew his whistle and Henri flinched, but decided to run up to Luke anyway. He launched himself at Luke, slamming into the older boy's leg. "Luuuuuuuuuke!" He said loudly, looking up at the boy. "Let's go play!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff