• Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
𝓐𝓬𝓮 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼

- 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒆-𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝑷𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒆-𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒆𝒇 -
[Journal]

"𝑵𝒐 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔. 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒂 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒄𝒖𝒕. 𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚!"

Giving a heavy yawn, he kind of forgot about napping. Seems as if time really flies by whenever he sat around chit chatting with Hawk huh? So, Ace was pretty much still tired. He was debating on whether or not he should go home and get some sleep after all, or enjoy the festival and go to bed early tonight. Well, it of course did sound like a damn good idea to go home and sleep, but he'd rather not miss the festival. Besides, he had promised that he would get Hawk some gifts and some treats~! Might as well stick with it. So he'd have to suck it up and deal with it.

But there was no reason as to why he couldn't take a little break and sit down for a bit. So he'd do that. Was nice outside anyhow, so why the heck not? So Ace just went ahead, finding the closest bench to sit on, sitting down and relaxing a bit. Was so nice to be outside. Well, if one lived in a home like his, it would be no wonder why one would prefer to be anywhere but home. Not that it was messy or anything like that. Just kind of, empty. He was so rarely at home that he pretty much only had a table and some chairs and a bed. There was a kitchen as well of course, but he so rarely used it. He liked eating breakfast at the cafe or something rather than try make something himself. Whenever he tried cooking, he almost burned down the kitchen. Geez, he's pretty much hopeless on his own huh? He should go ahead and find someone he loves and get married so that someone can keep an eye on him so that he doesn't hurt himself trying to cook or something in his own home.

But it was kind of funny to think about, wasn't it? When it came to camping and survival, he was a bit of an expert, but when it came to normal stuff like cooking and caring for his own home, and for himself, he was hopeless.

Just as he was seriously starting to relax, something had him almost jump pout of the skin. It was the mayor, making a pretty damn loud announcement. Geez. Ace hadn't been ready for that at all. But he couldn't help but to laugh at himself a bit. Suppose that despite the fact that the mayor obviously was a very friendly and enthusiastic guy, the new mayor still made him a little jumpy. Suppose that he'd just have to get used to him huh? He didn't have much of a choice considering that they worked under the same roof.

"... 𝑶𝒌𝒂𝒚. 𝑵𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒕! "

User Image
Ⓛσcαтισи Wandering around town.
Ⓦιтн None.
Ⓜσσδ Rather tired.
Ⓣнσυɢнтs Ugh... I'm tired...

OOC
Starting to feel as if I'm slipping away a bit. Anyone open for interaction? XD

Hilarious Autobiographer

6,500 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Theodore kept playing seeing alot of the tourists grouping and perhaps a few of the locals. "Okay, everyone just grab the nearest person and commence to dancing. Tis a festival after all!" Theo firmly declared as he kept the song going, despite being a large man he had very nimble fingers. The song went smooth as he glided through each note as it should sound. It was peppy and joyful. Wilhelm went throughout the crowd passing out more 'Weaver's got your back' buttons.

Theodore remembered all of this, he remembered back to when he first asked Tina to dance with him. He was so shy back then, as he could see it in his heart. He could see Tina and himself, back when they were kids dancing with one another. They laughed and were so silly, he could see himself slightly older, when he knew how to ballroom dance and would with her even when it wasn't appropriate. He saw himself and Tina grow older til she was no longer there. He could feel his emotions welling in the back of his throat as he hit a sour note and took a second to rub his eyes into his sleeve. "Sorry everyone a gnat flew into my eye." He then resumed playing keeping his mind on the happy people.
User Image

User Image
                                          ★★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                          xxx★★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

With Kayden leading her there, it didn't take much time for Kaede to get to the town square. She had woken up extra early that morning to gather all the milk, eggs, and wool she had in store to sell at her stand. Granny had told her the sale was unnecessary because they were getting by fine enough; but Kaede knew better than that. She managed the ranch well to prove her parents wrong if they ever managed to find her. She also knew that selling things at a stand would help her meet some of the others in the neighborhood. Being a social butterfly in her past, she was finding it hard to adjust to only speaking with one person almost every day, to put things short, she was going mad. Of course, there was Jennifer and Clara, but they had only just arrived at the ranch and she had few chances to speak with them in recent days past. Her parents had raised her this way, to love people and get them to love her in return. The difference between she and her parents was that she was social for her own enjoyment, not to take advantage of others. She clicked her tongue, wondering just how hard her parents were looking for her right now.

Kayden whinnied and shook his head, stopping and stamping his foot on the ground several times before moving forward. The crowd was starting to thicken a bit, she could see groups of people gathering. City hall and the flower shop were in her sights and the stand she was assigned was close. She pulled on the reigns gently, making the horse stop and shake his head. Kay swung her leg over and slid down his side, patting him gently afterwards. "Yes, yes dear I have a carrot with your name on it." She was careful to flatten her dress and tighten the scarf around her neck as she glanced around at some of the others who were setting up. I wonder if Jennifer and Clara are actually going to come... I never asked them. After rummaging through her worn brown satchel, she pulled out a carrot and held it flat in her hand as she offered it to the horse, her friend, her runaway partner. The horse eagerly nibbled at the vegetable, taking large chunks out of it and staring at her with a wide brown eye. Kaede merely smiled and patted his blond mane, "Hurry on then, I need to set up this stand. Granny should be here within the hour to take you back home but until then you'll have to behave and stay out of the way of the villagers... got it?" Kayden finished the carrot, and munched on it lazily as he continued to stare, she took this as a sign of agreement and dusted her hands.

Quickly, she made her way to the back of the cart and began unloading all of her supplies and setting up the stand. She had never done such a thing before, never participated in an event in this village. "I wonder if I should hang my banner or not... oh maybe I should have brought Granny and asked her about all this." Kaede began to organize her things nicely but still wondered whether or not she was doing so correctly. She bit her lip and glanced at the products nervously. Kayden nudged her butt with his nose just then, making her shriek like a small frightened kitten. She nudged him back, knowing that he had done so to calm her but still feeling the anxiety in her veins.

My Diary

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬★★
                                          xxx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬★★

Dapper Conversationalist

User Image

IsabellaO'Neil
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe Florist's Assistant

I w i s h I
        xxxxxxxxKNEW THEN what I
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx know now
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wouldn't dive in
        xxxxxxxxxxwouldn't bow down ;
        gravity hurts
        ¸¸.⋆
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou made it
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxso sweet, till

xxxxxxxxxx i woke up on the concrete . . . .

User Image

Bowen didn't seem all too comforted by her not apologizing, but rather continued on about the booths. Looking to her feet, she was a bit quiet. I'm.. I'm sorry if I offended you.. I didn't mean to.. Isabella looked to her feet, holding his hand as they walked. She'd seen a few booths, but nothing that interested her besides the necklace. In terms of booths.. I didn't see much that caught my eye.. Especially the food ones.. A loud voice rang through the air, and it hurt her ears. It was the lunatic mayor, announcing.. A dance..? She froze, unsure of what to do. She'd never bothered with it, except for times she was alone with her kitten and extremely bored. She looked back, trying to locate Campbell. Where had the man disappeared to? Turning back to Bowen, he heart sank a bit. He was inside because people thought he was a spoiled brat.. When he was quite the contrary. He was kind and respectful, sweet.. He had amazing manners, and she admired that. Some people still needed them around here..

Do you want to just keep browsing..? She watched as almost everyone made their way to dance with someone, and they were left, still looking at shops. They almost stuck out like sore thumbs. She could feel a twinge of red grow in her cheeks, and she looked around to the people. Some looked to them, wondering why they hadn't joined in. She then realized why. Looking down to their hands, they were still intertwined. Looking back to the group, some offered smiles as an encouragement to join in. Looking to where the music was originating.. The mayor. She could feel his eyes watching them, as well as his little furball accomplice. Hopefully he wouldn't make a big scene about it. That would be very awkward. Not just awkward, in fact, but also a little frightening. The mayor would draw more attention to them if he said anything. But, knowing Mr. Mayor from how he introduced himself, almost everything was a big show. So, with the off chance they still refused to step further into the excitement, he'd make a definite note of it and announce it to the world.

User Image

OutOfCreativity:
              With: Bowen, Campbell
              Feels: D.. Dance?

Intellectual Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
User ImageUser Image

Nicholas pulled his trench-coat as tight as he could around him with his free hand. His other hand was holding a basket with fresh vegetables and other things he got from the market. Goddess there was a lot of people around this year! He had almost had to fight his way through the masses of people to get to the market part of the square. Luckily there hadn’t been any need of fighting to get what he wanted, he just had to remember what he was after. His shopping list was lost in the commotion.

He didn’t really like crowds of people. Not this much, certainly when there were so many unknown faces. He just quickly got what he remembered and fought his way out of there with hurried steps. He went up early this morning, just as usual. He had checked on Hawkeye but since he was still asleep he didn’t want to disturb him. Every bit of sleep he got was important. Instead he went to do some laundry and put together a shopping list. While he was dusting his room he heard how Ace came into the house. The police officer. Nico really appreciated what he was doing for Hawkeye. He came around almost every day to speak with Hawk. Also, it left Nico an opportunity to leave the house for errands without getting sick of worry. When Ace was around Nico knew Hawk was kept safe. However, he hadn’t planned to be gone for so long. The amount of people really slowed him down.

When he finally made it to the sanatorium he almost directly noticed that Ace had left due the lack of sound of voices upstairs. He put the basked down and took off his coat, although he would rather keep it on. It wasn’t as cold outside as it had been this morning, but Nico still found it freezing. He was very sensitive to cold, and was the kind of person who went to bed fully clothed. Preferably with knitted socks and something on his head if it was really cold. He wasn’t ill or something, some people just weren’t able to keep their body warmth as well as others. Mostly due poor blood circulation.

The brown-haired four-eyes brought the basket into the kitchen. He emptied it and placed each item at their rightful place. He noticed that someone had been at the kitchen while he had been out of the house. Most likely Ace. He hadn’t made a mess or something, but it was stuff Nico noted. It seemed like had been given a cup of tea.

Nico kept on with plans. He wasn’t following his schedule and to do so he had to start on the meat and vegetable soup. Nico wasn’t as talented as his brother with cooking, but he wasn’t too bad. He quickly got the base ready and then it just was to leave the pot with a lid and cook on low heat. It was going to cook for an hour or so to get the meat as tender as possible, and then he would have to add the vegetables and let it cook a bit more and it would be done. But until then, he could check on Hawkeye.

The male went quietly up the stairs. He didn’t know if Hawkeye went to sleep again after Ace’s visit and if he did he didn’t want to disturb him. He carefully knocked on the door and spoke before he opened a crack to peek inside. “Hawkeye? Are you awake?”

ᴍᴏᴏᴅCalm ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴSanatorium ᴡɪᴛʜHawkeye

Hilarious Autobiographer

6,500 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Location:: The Square | With:: Wilhelm | Thoughts:: Well well!

Theodore finished the song as someone asked "May I?" as they extended their hands for the violin.
"Why certainly! Just be careful, tis a Weaver family heirloom." He stepped away as the new violinist played a waltz and only half the crowd participated. Theo wandered about looking to everyone, and asking if they were having a good time. "Mr. Hearts, what are you doing all by yourself. I can see several young ladies perhaps not from here... I really don't know too many things have changed since the Weaver's legacy left Fontania. Still you should be out there enjoying yourself."

Wilhelm soon appeared with a piece of cheesecake on a paper plate. "Oh ho, why not have some cake. It seems Wilhelm insists that you have some." Theo stated cheerfully as he extended the piece to Ace. His eyes going over Ace's clothes, and as soon as he took or rejected the cake. Weaver went about adjusting his clothing. "You need to look more presentable, so when you go out there and ask someone. May I have this dance, you'll get a definite answer." Theo looked around and saw Luke standing at the side lines. "Why I may have to give young Luke some pointers on getting his.. oh.. 'jig' on. Yes I do believe that's the term the youth are using these days."

As Theodore was talking, Wilhelm had out a comb and leaped onto Aces shoulders and began to comb his hair and tilted his head side to side adjusting it as needed. This time he didn't wear a hat but a little bow tie and had his whiskers twisted to resemble a barbers mustache.

Floppy Bunny

13,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
𝓐𝓬𝓮 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼

[Journal]

Again, Ace almost jumped out of his skin as the mayor came up to him. He had been kind of out of it, so he hadn't noticed till the other had spoken to him. But at the very least he still had a shirt on, so it was a little relief. So he did kind of relax a little bit there. But he was still slightly intimidated by their new mayor. He had never seen anyone so big before. Due to his own condition, he hadn't exactly been in the military or anything. They couldn't really have someone around who got lost all the time. Ace had been dealing with that for a long time, to the point where he enjoyed it. But it was probably a good thing anyhow. He probably wouldn't have been able to be near other men if he had been around guys this big and, odd, for a long period of time.

"Just got back from visiting a friend at the sanatorium. Suppose I'm just a bit out of it at the moment. Haha! Don't worry. I plan on enjoying the festival soon enough. Just needed a little break."

He said in a chipper mood, blinking in surprise as the ferret came with a plate of cheesecake. Well, Ace wasn't a big fan of sweets, but once in a while it was ok. Suppose he couldn't reject a cute little animal bringing cake huh? So, he accepted as it was offered. Kind of odd how the mayor did seem to have managed to get it so tame. He had seen tame animals before, but never this tame. It was cute.

"Thank you~!"

He said cheerfully as he took the cake, going ahead and taking a bite. He could pretty much guess who had made this. So it was no surprise it was good. But noticing the mayor adjusting his clothes and the ferret brushing his hair out, that was a bit, awkward... Well, he probably should have gone home and changed to a more formal wear for the festival huh? But he was too tired to. If he'd change at all, he'd do that later. Till then, he'd keep his work clothes on.

"I do have a more formal wear at home, but I'm a bit too tired to go change. Maybe later. More comfortable with work clothes though. But I doubt I'll do any dancing. Not much of a dance. Haha!"

He really had no plans on asking anyone for a dance. If he did, he was more likely to step on their feet or something. When it came to celebrations, he liked to drink a lot instead~! More his style, and chit chat some.

As the ferret combed his hair, Ace kind of just messed his hair back up. He liked it better that way. A little messy. It was always like that. He'd look like an idiot if he had combed hair and all, so he wasn't too found of the idea.

"So, Theodore, how do you like the town so far? Managed to get settled in nicely so far?"

User Image
Ⓛσcαтισи Sitting on a bench in town watching people enjoying themselves.
Ⓦιтн The new mayor and his pet..
Ⓜσσδ Shocked, in an awkward way.
Ⓣнσυɢнтs As long as he keeps the shirt on...

OOC
GASP! Interaction! Creepy, but still. XD

Fashionable Businessman

User ImageUser Image

▇▇▇▇ I__WILL__ⒷⓇⒺⒶⓀ __ϻу__( h e s i t a t i o n )
                                        _____________________________________チャンネルすぐに変えちゃう見たいにね
                                        _____________________________________目の前のリアルから逃げてた
                                        _____________________________________自由の意味もきっとまだ知らずに
                                        _____________________________________見えないルールが縛るよ
                                        _____________________________________確かめたくて私だけにできる明日を
                                        _____________________________________立ち止まれないから隠れた太陽よび起こして

-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-

Campbell watched as the two began heading to different booths, but he still hung back, content where he was. He wanted to protect Bowen and keep him safe, but at the same time, he wanted Bowen to get stronger. The boy couldn't just keep running home or hide behind his butler's back anytime he was scared or upset. And Isabella really hadn't meant any harm, which just made Campbell even more inclined to keep a distance.

He turned around and looked through his own booths, finding some things interesting and others kind of unsettling. He made small comments to himself about some of the items, imagining Yuuka wearing that pin or Charlie wearing that scarf. He was pretty content just thinking about things to get for others, even if he didn't have much money on him to do so. Weren't festivals like this suppose to have cheaper things?

He looked up and noticed that Isabella and Bowen were lost in a sea of dancers, and Campbell blinked his pink eyes in surprise. He had been so deep in thought he hadn't realized that the mayor had returned and insisted that everyone grab a partner to dance with. He rubbed his arm, a bit glad no one was around him, and let his eyes trail over the crowd. Speaking of the mayor, there he was, hanging out with Ace, the handy policeman. Campbell couldn't help but smile a bit, glad to see everyone seemed to have someone. He turned back to his browsing, content with just staying in the background.
                                        User Image

-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-

_____________________________________Feeling myself being pushed back into a corner
                        _____________________________________I ran away from the reality that was right before my eyes
                        _____________________________________Without knowing bitter blood and jealously, I was bound by an invisible restraint
                        _____________________________________I needed to see for myself that tomorrow only I can create
                        _____________________________________Because I can't just sit idly by
                        _____________________________________And timidly shrug away my future

OOC:---
                        ----------████ █ I WILL OVERCOME ALL, WHATEVER MY WEAKNESS
                        _______to___discover___the___purpose___i___will___live___for

Hilarious Autobiographer

6,500 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Location:: Beach Front | With:: Wilhelm | Thoughts:: Silly lil boy..

Theodore looked to Ace and chuckled, "Well my lad, you just rest your nerves.. Though.. I find things quite different from what I used to know this place as.. Seems to have lost some of it's magic. Though what am I talking about.. That was a long time ago." He then let out a sigh of disappointment. "How will young master Luke ever acquire a young lady by just standing there." Theo stood up and went over as Wilhelm twisted his whisker mustache and went onward.

The mayor approached Luke and spoke to him sternly. "Shame on you young master Luke, if you don't know how to dance you should say so." Seizing Luke and draping him over his shoulder he took Luke over into the dancing crowd as the people watched a bit confused. He then set Luke down and placed Luke's hand on his lower back, and put his hand on Luke's shoulder and grasping Luke's hand and outstretching it. "Maestro, Carmen Habanera if you would so kindly."

The violin began playing the song as Theodore called out again. "Wilhelm!" The small ferret threw out a rose which he caught in his teeth. Theo then danced the Tango with Luke and invested a few twirls into his steps. Even if Luke didn't move his feet, the Mayor had enough strength to move him along like a limp puppet. As the song ended the people cheered as he gave a ovational stance with Luke sitting upon his shoulder. "That young master Luke, is how to win over a lady." The Mayor then set Luke down upon his own two feet and put the rose behind his ear. "Now go, and dance with one of the young out of or in town ladies." Theo declared as he made his way over and sat down by Ace. Theodore's knowledge of formal dance was quite impressive that most of the out of town people weren't talking about his tremendous size.

A lot of the girls that were out of town chuckled, but most of them were with someone. All except for one girl with long auburn hair, wearing a light blue dress with a butterfly hair clip tucked amongst the tresses. "You're pretty brave dancing with that really big man... He's kind of not normal in more ways than one." She giggled as she covered her mouth in a petite manner. "My name is Rosaline, what's yours?" her bright almost yellow eyes looked into Luke's with interest as she brought her hands down clasped within one another.
For those of you who don't know the song... shame on you..

Floppy Bunny

13,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
𝓐𝓬𝓮 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼

[Journal]

It was a huge relief to hear the mayor say that, so that he didn't go do something weird. Well, at the least not to Ace. But seeing as the mayor walked up to poor Luke, and actually grabbed the poor guy and started dancing with him, Ace just couldn't help but to start laughing. The poor little guy would be scared for life, no doubt. But it just looked so funny. Someone so small was like a little rag doll compared to the mayor. Ace was laughing so hard that he could barely breathe. Oh god the poor little guy. Ace would probably have to take him to the doctor for a mental examination later huh? But for now, Ace was fully enjoying the scenery. Not to be mean, but it was so irresistible funny.

As the mayor finished dancing with the little guy and came back and sat down, Ace was still laughing a bit, wiping away from tears from his eyes. That had been absolutely hilarious!

"You know, maybe he's not into women at all? Could simply be that he's a bit shy about it. But I bet he'll have use of that lesson anyhow~!"

He said, as chipper as ever. He was already in a much better mood~! In fact, maybe he'd go ahead and enjoy the festival now? He did kind of notice that someone was looking a bit lonely. The cute butler~! Couldn't have someone being alone on a festival, now could he?

"Well, suppose I have to get going. Can see a crime being committed~! Someone being all alone during a festival. Can't have it that way, can we?"

He said cheerfully as he got up, walking off towards Campbell instead. Seems as if the mayors odd attitude might actually be rubbing off a little huh? But that guy was good at getting on peoples good sides, in an intimidating way.

"Hey Campbell! Why are you wandering around on your own? Want some company~?"

User Image
Ⓛσcαтισи Town.
Ⓦιтн The new mayor and his pet -- Cute Campbell.
Ⓜσσδ Out of breath.
Ⓣнσυɢнтs Hahaha! Poor Luke! But it just looks so funny! Hahaha!

OOC

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

┏════════════════════════════┓
ა ბ გ დ ე ვ Ƚℓσrєʂ•Яoѡan•Sჟℓua ა ბ გ დ ე ვ
════════════════════════════
User Image

User ImageUser Image
                    Wandering through the booths, Llores couldn't catch the sight of the fiery explosive that he was so fond of. As time slipped away from morning to afternoon, the pull of urgency grew ever stronger. Despite seemingly unfazed by the face, the smile upon his face was beginning to slip and a steely look began to resurface in his eyes. As much as he loved the beautiful display the blooming fire flowers would bring to other's eyes, Llores also knew first hand their dangers. The bandages that covered the burn under his shirt showed just how much he knew of them firsthand, despite his lack of care whenever it came to them. Someone could get seriously hurt after all, and he would be to blame.

Distractedly running his hand through his hair while he was lost in thought, a booming voice caused him to jump in surprised and nearly fall over against a booth. With a laugh, he righted himself up at the moment and apologized towards the startled vendor. Turning to find the source, he had to double take to try and figure out if he wasn't hallucinating. Reaching up, he pinched his upper arm on impulse. "Ow! Nope, not a dream." He muttered, though the pain from his burns should have been an obvious sign to the matter. Still, the owner of the booming voice was bulging with what seemed like an impossible amount of muscles. Did he just say he was the mayor? Just then, Llores couldn't tell if he was feeling more horror over the fact or amused. Amusement seems to be winning at the display as he seemed to start playing the violin which looked like a child's toy in his grip.

Shaking his head, Llores turned away as couples began to pair off into dancing. Dancing sounds fun and all, but he didn't want to take any guy's lucky chance away when he had no interests with the ladies. It was hard to express things like that, when so many people would consider the preference strange. Strange would be putting it lightly, he added. Glancing around with a troubled look, he got back to figuring what happened to his cart of fireworks.

((>.< Sorry for the short and crappy post))

User Image
════════════════════════════
The Blacksmith

Town Square_____ With: No one____ Amused____ ---

Fashionable Businessman

User ImageUser Image

Campbell blinked, sure he was hearing his name but not entirely sure of the source. He stood up straight from where he had just been leaning over some berets, and he noticed the policeman was approaching him ever so casually. Campbell smiled, waving his hand a bit. "O-Oh, hi." he said gently.

He folded his arms, creating a small blockade without even realizing it. He tilted his head a bit, his pink hair brushing over his shoulder from the motion. He glanced over at the mayor, who seemed to be busy dancing with the poor lumberjack's assistant, and then looked back to Ace.

"How are you?" he asked politely. "Enjoying the festival?" his smile widened a bit. "U-Um... Are you working right now?" Would be a shame if he was patrolling the streets and wasn't able to really enjoy the festivities. Campbell was thankful that Bowen let him do his own things sometimes, even though he was technically on the clock.

User Image

_____________________________________Feeling myself being pushed back into a corner
                        _____________________________________I ran away from the reality that was right before my eyes
                        _____________________________________Without knowing bitter blood and jealously, I was bound by an invisible restraint
                        _____________________________________I needed to see for myself that tomorrow only I can create

Floppy Bunny

13,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
𝓐𝓬𝓮 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼

[Journal]

Was always fun to chit chat with Campbell. He was so, gentle. Even when speaking. It was cute~! But he was a little, shy, or maybe a little protective of himself in a way huh? Ace could see that by the way he folded his arms. But even that was cute~!

"I'm just fine. A little tired. Had to get up early this morning to help out with the preparations for the festival But how are you doing yourself? You certainly look nice and healthy~!"

He told him cheerfully as he was asked if he was working right now. Well, Ace probably should be working in a way, since anything could happen during a festival, but the mayor had ordered them all to take today off an enjoy themselves, so he liked that better really. Not in the mood for work. Of course, he'd step in if he needed to.

"Not really. The mayor ordered us all to enjoy the festival. But considering you're wandering around alone, I do suppose I have a job to do~! Can't have someone being alone on the festival after all~!"

The cute butler would have Ace hanging around for a while due to that reason. Ace wasn't allowing someone to be alone during a festival. Especially not someone so cute.

User Image
Ⓛσcαтισи Town.
Ⓦιтн Campbell.
Ⓜσσδ Chipper.
Ⓣнσυɢнтs He's cute~!

OOC

Fashionable Businessman

User ImageUser Image

Campbell found himself smiling even wider and with slight embarrassment as Ace commented on his appearance. The way he looked was almost everything to Campbell. It was the one thing he got to control about himself. Thankfully his mind didn't flash to his ED, but instead went to looking over the other man. He always was so cheerful. Campbell was glad this man was the guard of the town, so to speak. He could seem kind of odd, but when it came down to it there wasn't anyone better for the job.

"Thank you." he finally made out, slowly unfolding his arms. Instead of placing them to his side, he let one hang loosely while the other went around his back, his hand clasping his elbow. "It's good to see you are able to be out and about then." he glanced back over the crowd of people, glad to see everyone was enjoying themselves. He listened to Ace and a small blush appeared on his face, though he didn't know why.

"O-Oh, no, it's fine!" he insisted quietly. "Master Bowen and Miss O'Neil seemed to need some time alone, so I decided to hang back." he shrugged a bit. "Um...but, well, if you're not too busy, and if it's not a bother..." he trailed off. He didn't want to get in Ace's way if he had something else to do. He looked back at the crowd, seeing people dancing and having fun. The gentle smile returned to Campbell's lips as he looked back at Ace.
                                        User Image

Floppy Bunny

13,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
𝓐𝓬𝓮 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼

[Journal]

"Well, might go home a little later and get changed. Work clothes might not be the best fit for a festival. But I don't feel like getting changed yet. Too early~!"

But seeing that blush appear on the others face, Ace couldn't help but to laugh a bit. Yupp. This guy was undoubtedly shy~! And it was plain out adorable. How did someone like this end up as a butler anyhow? But he did seem happy enough. But it was a little dull to hear that the other obviously had become the third wheel and decided to step back. Couldn't be much fun. Ace would make sure he had fun~!

"Sounds as if you became the third wheel huh? Oh well, that happens. Suppose it's up to me to make sure you have someone to hang out with and have some fun with then! Haha!"

Going right ahead, Ace put an arm around the other, in a friendly way, appearing to be as chipper as always. Was about time they both enjoyed the festival huh? And as it did appear as if Campbell was enjoying watching people dance, why the heck not? Ace didn't actually like dancing, but if it meant that the other might have a little fun, then it could be a fun enough idea. He'd do like he always did and make the best of things. But Ace was hopeless at dancing, so Campbell would have to be prepared for Ace stepping on his foot or something in between. But he would give it a try anyhow!

"I think I know what to do~! Comon~! Let's dance~! Not that I know how, but that might make it even more fun~!"

User Image
Ⓛσcαтισи Town.
Ⓦιтн Campbell.
Ⓜσσδ Chipper.
Ⓣнσυɢнтs He's so cute~!

OOC

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash